Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 09:39 AM
(How do we start?)

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 10:21 AM
*whispers* (HI! WHAT'RE WE DOUNG HERE?)

>Pepsi<
January 21st, 2017, 10:58 AM
Cleo passed the kitchen into the garden. "Hmmm wonder if forest cats come here,"

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 11:33 AM
Cleo passed the kitchen into the garden. "Hmmm wonder if forest cats come here,"
Cherry followed. "Forest cats? Why would they come here? They're big cowards when it comes to two legs...they won't be coming here anytime soon, and if they did, our two legs would protect us from getting hurt!" She purred. She liked her twolegs.

>Pepsi<
January 21st, 2017, 11:42 AM
Cherry followed. "Forest cats? Why would they come here? They're big cowards when it comes to two legs...they won't be coming here anytime soon, and if they did, our two legs would protect us from getting hurt!" She purred. She liked her twolegs.
"Maybe," she heard her two legs calling. "What does she want?" She sighed inwardly and walked to the front door, she saw a new Cat, "Who might this be," she yowled to it

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 12:01 PM
"Maybe," she heard her two legs calling. "What does she want?" She sighed inwardly and walked to the front door, she saw a new Cat, "Who might this be," she yowled to it
"Who is there another cat? Oooh! Is it a wild cat? I bet they've come for you!" Cherry chuckled, mocking her friend.

Olive looked at the she-cat at the door. He didn't reply, he just stick his nose up and listened to what the two legs were saying.

>Pepsi<
January 21st, 2017, 01:56 PM
"Who is there another cat? Oooh! Is it a wild cat? I bet they've come for you!" Cherry chuckled, mocking her friend.

Olive looked at the she-cat at the door. He didn't reply, he just stick his nose up and listened to what the two legs were saying.
"I would probably be there leader," She thought of her mother and father, Sandheart and Firestrike, she missed them

NightWarrior4Life
January 23rd, 2017, 10:34 AM
"I would probably be there leader," She thought of her mother and father, Sandheart and Firestrike, she missed them
"What? You...you know them?! They know you?! Cleo, you come up with some crazy stuff sometimes but this might be the craziest...very funny." Cherry said sarcastically. But what her friend said scared her.

>Pepsi<
January 23rd, 2017, 01:21 PM
"What? You...you know them?! They know you?! Cleo, you come up with some crazy stuff sometimes but this might be the craziest...very funny." Cherry said sarcastically. But what her friend said scared her.
"My mother and father where kicked out of there clan, it was something like... Water clan River clan, god knows, but I know know they became rouges? like, rouges have fleas. Then they were killed by a big brown tom. Oak sommin, these twolegs found me when I was a kitten," her eyes filled with tears as she spoke about her parents. She had never really mentioned them. It was painful when she had lost them to some horrid clan cat.

NightWarrior4Life
January 24th, 2017, 02:07 AM
"My mother and father where kicked out of there clan, it was something like... Water clan River clan, god knows, but I know know they became rouges? like, rouges have fleas. Then they were killed by a big brown tom. Oak sommin, these twolegs found me when I was a kitten," her eyes filled with tears as she spoke about her parents. She had never really mentioned them. It was painful when she had lost them to some horrid clan cat.
Cherry nodded understandingly, her eyes full of sympathy but nothing she could say would comfort her friend.

Olive heard this and raised an eyebrow. "Clan cat? I'm not a stupid clan cat! Who do you think you are?" He spat.

>Pepsi<
January 24th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Cherry nodded understandingly, her eyes full of sympathy but nothing she could say would comfort her friend.

Olive heard this and raised an eyebrow. "Clan cat? I'm not a stupid clan cat! Who do you think you are?" He spat.
Cleo spat at the new cats attitude," I think you got the wrong address, this is not for strays!" she raised her chin. Her senses were never wrong, she knew this cat would bring bad, bad luck. "Your in my house and I believe I am leader of this household," she mewed. Yes, she was snobby but that only happened when she was frustrated or in an argument, this was a bad cat. "I was not talking to you anyway," she turned to Cherry.

NightWarrior4Life
February 15th, 2017, 03:42 AM
Cleo spat at the new cats attitude," I think you got the wrong address, this is not for strays!" she raised her chin. Her senses were never wrong, she knew this cat would bring bad, bad luck. "Your in my house and I believe I am leader of this household," she mewed. Yes, she was snobby but that only happened when she was frustrated or in an argument, this was a bad cat. "I was not talking to you anyway," she turned to Cherry.
"He's just a bit nervous that's all! Every house cat is a bit grumpy when they first move in with a human..." Cherry tried to explain but ended up laughing. "But he is pretty mean," she had to pause while Olive snorted "I'm guessing you don't like him but give him a chance!"

Shadow
February 15th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Hi can I join?)

>Pepsi<
February 15th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Hi can I join?)
You could join as like a neighbors cat, if you want, the only place you would be able to access is the garden though)

>Pepsi<
February 15th, 2017, 01:22 PM
"He's just a bit nervous that's all! Every house cat is a bit grumpy when they first move in with a human..." Cherry tried to explain but ended up laughing. "But he is pretty mean," she had to pause while Olive snorted "I'm guessing you don't like him but give him a chance!"
"NO I DO NOT!" She hissed in her posh voice. She stared at Olive. Better not touch my food. she thought

NightWarrior4Life
February 15th, 2017, 01:45 PM
"NO I DO NOT!" She hissed in her posh voice. She stared at Olive. Better not touch my food. she thought
"Now that's settled..." The sandy grey she-cat murmured.

Shadow
February 15th, 2017, 03:01 PM
You could join as like a neighbors cat, if you want, the only place you would be able to access is the garden though)
Oh,am I able to be a rouge?)

>Pepsi<
February 15th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Oh,am I able to be a rouge?)
Sure!)

Shadow
February 15th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Sure!)
Okie thanks! This is her look but without collar: http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm271/wisdomofthejay/sorrel.jpg )

Robin sighed as she padded away from the twoleg city. She enjoyed coming to the ritch part of the twolegs, for they give her quality food.