PDA

View Full Version : Baileys alley [ Closed ]

wren
January 21st, 2017, 08:37 AM
Zero to Hero

For Bailey and west

Bailey, walking with his head high the small Tom strutted down the alley, tail lashing and eyes gleaming. He had just trashed a up walker backyard. One that had a up walker pet. That cat he hated. That cat made fun of his size, telling him he couldn't take down a rat, telling him that he would never conquer the clans. Strangely enough the Tom had known of the clans which made it all the more painful. He frowned and stomped farther, engulfed by selfish rage. If he tried to attack the cat he knew deep down he would embrass himself again. He was only 13 moons and feeling like he could only take on a mouse, or kitten. Unfoutunetlun he hadn't gotton time to do anything rotten. Perhaps if he won't grow he'll find a way to change up his tactics. To make them suffer, wih though teeth and claws. He frowned again, that didint sound fun.

Zero
January 23rd, 2017, 12:00 PM
Zero to Hero

For Bailey and west

Bailey, walking with his head high the small Tom strutted down the alley, tail lashing and eyes gleaming. He had just trashed a up walker backyard. One that had a up walker pet. That cat he hated. That cat made fun of his size, telling him he couldn't take down a rat, telling him that he would never conquer the clans. Strangely enough the Tom had known of the clans which made it all the more painful. He frowned and stomped farther, engulfed by selfish rage. If he tried to attack the cat he knew deep down he would embrass himself again. He was only 13 moons and feeling like he could only take on a mouse, or kitten. Unfoutunetlun he hadn't gotton time to do anything rotten. Perhaps if he won't grow he'll find a way to change up his tactics. To make them suffer, wih though teeth and claws. He frowned again, that didint sound fun.

West sat lazily upon a dumpster, looking down at Bailey as he, quite angrily, stormed down the alley. "Yo," He breathed, his blue eyes following the smaller tom's every movement. The tom had the advantage of being perched above him, so if the other cat decided to attack, he could easily run away. "What are you up to?" Frankly, he was extremely bored. The lonor couldn't figure out anything fun to do, so he decided to talk to strangers that lived in the city. He figured that he was trespassing, but that was all part of the thrill. West already knew what the other tom had done, he had been watching this other cat for a good hour already.

wren
January 24th, 2017, 07:24 PM
West sat lazily upon a dumpster, looking down at Bailey as he, quite angrily, stormed down the alley. "Yo," He breathed, his blue eyes following the smaller tom's every movement. The tom had the advantage of being perched above him, so if the other cat decided to attack, he could easily run away. "What are you up to?" Frankly, he was extremely bored. The lonor couldn't figure out anything fun to do, so he decided to talk to strangers that lived in the city. He figured that he was trespassing, but that was all part of the thrill. West already knew what the other tom had done, he had been watching this other cat for a good hour already.

Sorry for my spelling in the last post. Just noticed how pitiful it was. I will attempted to better my spelling and grammar. Excuse me if it takes a while.

As Bailey stormed off head still held high, with a fake triumph. A soft meow from above caught his attention. Jerking his head in the direction of the noise he focused his optics on the shape above him. Locking eyes with the blue eyes of another Tom, older then himself by the looks of it. Gently turning the rest of his body to face the tom confidently, he raised his head to meet his gaze and let his tail stand out from him. "What's it too you?" spat the 12 month old Tom. His whole body shaking as he struggled to keep his temper under control. He felt like digging his claws into something, into anything that lived breathed and spoke. Even if it happened to be this random. Random. Whatever he was. His tail began to gently lash as he was eager for the conversation to press on so he wouldn't be tempted. Tempted to do something unacceptable.

Granted this Tom was like the other he knew, he wouldn't have a problem sinking his claws into the toms pelt and watching him squirm. He was parnoid of the mockery he constantly endured form around the city. It wasn't hard for word to get around about a small little kitty trying to wreck havoc on everyone and everything but utterly failing to do so. Due to his size and lack of education on battle. I swear, if this Tom is like those.. Those rat hearted idiots from the farm house I might just explode! Or I'll make him explode! he thought with a gruesome image to play along in his mind.