PDA

View Full Version : 'sup. come be my friend.

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 21st, 2017, 05:20 AM
hi. so..im new here. i'm Warriors trash. and..i want some friends to chat and rp with. my main OC is Twilightpaw. she is a black (technically really-dark-grey but i say black) and white tabby with light hazel eyes. She is homosexual, so she likes she-cats. my other OCs are Pastel, she is a blue-tortie kittypet;Mossclaw, a brown tom and Pastel's father + a rogue; and Twigpaw, a really skinny Siamese Tom and Twilightpaw's best friend. so..be my friend please? :3

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 05:25 AM
is this real? A British warriors fan? FINALLY!

Anyway, welcome, ill chat and RP if you want!
TwilightpawTheSmolBean

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 21st, 2017, 05:30 AM
is this real? A British warriors fan? FINALLY!

Anyway, welcome, ill chat and RP if you want!
TwilightpawTheSmolBean

aaaaaa hi! i didnt think anyone would reply to this, tbh. (i'm not British tho, sorry. :-P )

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 05:36 AM
aaaaaa hi! i didnt think anyone would reply to this, tbh. (i'm not British tho, sorry. :-P )
Oh. Ehh, doesn't matter, also as a gift, which of your ocs do you want me to draw?

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 21st, 2017, 05:38 AM
Oh. Ehh, doesn't matter, also as a gift, which of your ocs do you want me to draw?

could you draw Twilightpaw please? she's my main OC and i can't draw to save my life (i like doing it though) so it would mean a lot to have a drawing of her. :-3

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 05:39 AM
could you draw Twilightpaw please? she's my main OC and i can't draw to save my life (i like doing it though) so it would mean a lot to have a drawing of her. :-3

Ok! Be back in around 30 minutes! (Drawing takes a long time, sorry!)

FlashFanatic
January 21st, 2017, 08:02 AM
Welcome to doubleeweseeoh! {WCO}

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 21st, 2017, 08:23 AM
Welcome to doubleeweseeoh! {WCO}

aaaaaaa hai! :squee:

(sorry, i havent slept and is 8:23 AM where i live, so im kinda hyper)

goddess of ducks
January 21st, 2017, 09:01 AM
Hallo Hallo Hallo!!!
I ish the awesome Nighty, Queen of the french fries. Jk you don't have to call me that but it's fine if you want to *wiggles eyebrows* So, I love RPing (and warrior cats and Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and Divergent and Hunger Games *continues rambling*) so if you ever feel like RPing or need to talk hop over to my comments section and drop something there. I'm always open for RP's, or ranting venting or chatting or whatever.

Haha so to skip the nonsense, welcome to WCO!! I'm always open to help answer questions, RP and talk!!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 09:10 AM
:heartballoon4:
Welcome to wco!
Harry potter
'Nuff said
*explodes*

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 21st, 2017, 09:14 AM
:heartballoon4:
Welcome to wco!
Harry potter
'Nuff said
*explodes*

hi! Harry Potter is the best thing that ever existed. (besides Warriors and Memes)

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 21st, 2017, 09:15 AM
Hallo Hallo Hallo!!!
I ish the awesome Nighty, Queen of the french fries. Jk you don't have to call me that but it's fine if you want to *wiggles eyebrows* So, I love RPing (and warrior cats and Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and Divergent and Hunger Games *continues rambling*) so if you ever feel like RPing or need to talk hop over to my comments section and drop something there. I'm always open for RP's, or ranting venting or chatting or whatever.

Haha so to skip the nonsense, welcome to WCO!! I'm always open to help answer questions, RP and talk!!

AAAAA HI!:squee: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Divergent are awesome :-3

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 09:18 AM
hi! Harry Potter is the best thing that ever existed. (besides Warriors and Memes)
I think we'll be good friends =)
Just remember to review the FAQ, and feel free to ask me anything!

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 21st, 2017, 09:25 AM
I think we'll be good friends =)
Just remember to review the FAQ, and feel free to ask me anything!

I think we'll be good friends too! you seem to be really nice. :-3

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 09:28 AM
I think we'll be good friends too! you seem to be really nice. :-3
X3 I try to be!

ameko
January 21st, 2017, 02:59 PM
I'm a few hours late, but hey! Welcome to Warrior Cats Online. ^^ I'm always open to help or roleplay whenever you'd like - just comment on my profile (quick note: I can be pretty socially awkward. Sorry in advance!). If we do roleplay, please be aware that I may take a long while to respond.

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 21st, 2017, 06:14 PM
I'm a few hours late, but hey! Welcome to Warrior Cats Online. ^^ I'm always open to help or roleplay whenever you'd like - just comment on my profile (quick note: I can be pretty socially awkward. Sorry in advance!). If we do roleplay, please be aware that I may take a long while to respond.

hi! thanks. :-)

i'm socially awkward too, tbh. :-P

Reverie
January 21st, 2017, 06:16 PM
whalecome

be my fren m7