PDA

View Full Version : (Private) Double adventure thing for two people only.

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 05:49 PM
MossFlower snuck after the sparrow. It was small, but the cat's ribs were visible and the rouge was starved. Her eyes locked, every step could mean scaring off her meal. She was a silent stalker, her eyes on her target, and her tail twitching excitedly. Then, SWISH! She sprung and with a swipe of her paw she knocked the bird down than bit it's throat, killing the poor animal. She lifted her head and looked around.

Panic
January 20th, 2017, 05:52 PM
MossFlower snuck after the sparrow. It was small, but the cat's ribs were visible and the rouge was starved. Her eyes locked, every step could mean scaring off her meal. She was a silent stalker, her eyes on her target, and her tail twitching excitedly. Then, SWISH! She sprung and with a swipe of her paw she knocked the bird down than bit it's throat, killing the poor animal. She lifted her head and looked around.

A small brown cat watched as the molly made her kill. She looks hungry... and lonely... As she looked around, Pinecone stepped out of the bushes, shaking snow off her pelt. "Hi!"

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"huh? Who are you? H-hi." She took a nervous step back. Her calico coat was covered in a snowy covering and she sniffed the approaching cat. "Um... you hungry? Well hunt for yourself... Unless you want to become friends. Are you a clan cat?" She picked up the sparrow and looked into the strangers eyes.

Panic
January 20th, 2017, 06:02 PM
"huh? Who are you? H-hi." She took a nervous step back. Her calico coat was covered in a snowy covering and she sniffed the approaching cat. "Um... you hungry? Well hunt for yourself... Unless you want to become friends. Are you a clan cat?" She picked up the sparrow and looked into the strangers eyes.

"I didn't mean to startle you! I was just wandering along like I normally do and I thought i'd say hi! I'm Pinecone, you are?" Her green eyes were alight with excitement as she shuffled her paws. "And a Clan cat? Nah- i'm just a wandering loner."

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 06:05 PM
"Um... I'm a rouge. And- I'm MossFlower. But that isn't your business. So back off, loner. This is my kill. You ain't gonna steal, it MouseBrain!" Hissed the large cat. Snow slid of her coat and she arched her back and bristled her fur.

Panic
January 20th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"Um... I'm a rouge. And- I'm MossFlower. But that isn't your business. So back off, loner. This is my kill. You ain't gonna steal, it MouseBrain!" Hissed the large cat. Snow slid of her coat and she arched her back and bristled her fur.

"Oh! I'm not here to steal anything!" I may be young, but i'm not a fool, or a fighter... She stopped shuffling her paws and looked Mossflower in the eyes. "I'll leave if you want." Her voice was shaking in a bit of fear, but she hoped it wasn't showing.

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 06:17 PM
"Sorry. I just had a run in with a clan cat that scraped my chest, as you can probably see." A noticeable scratch ran from her neck to chest. "I am lonely. Sorry for being so abrupt I was on defensive mode, that's all. Want to share. Hungry?" She paused to take a breath. "I can hunt more- and maybe teach you perhaps?" She asked hopefully.

No One's Beeswax
January 20th, 2017, 06:21 PM
(Hello ol' chaps! *Waves to MossFlower*)

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"Oh, hi old friend. I remember you! you helped me when I had a run in with a dog." She looked back at Pinecone. "This is Pinecone. She- well I just met her."

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 06:29 PM
"Um..." She watched as Pinecone backed away and dashed into the bushes at the sight of this new cat. "Well. She's gone. How you doing... what's your name again?" She wondered.

No One's Beeswax
January 20th, 2017, 06:30 PM
"Oh, hi old friend. I remember you! you helped me when I had a run in with a dog." She looked back at Pinecone. "This is Pinecone. She- well I just met her."
Thistle emerged through the bushes. It was a wonder that Mossflower had been able to smell her there. The light brown tabby looked at Pinecone with her dark blue eyes. "Hello, I'm glad I didn't meat you as a result of dogs." She sighed and licked her white underbelly.

Panic
January 20th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Thistle emerged through the bushes. It was a wonder that Mossflower had been able to smell her there. The light brown tabby looked at Pinecone with her dark blue eyes. "Hello, I'm glad I didn't meat you as a result of dogs." She sighed and licked her white underbelly.

"Hi! I didn't know there were dogs here, actually. Something smelled off but..." I'm just glad I didn't meet those. "So, who are you?" she asked the tabby.

No One's Beeswax
January 20th, 2017, 10:02 PM
"Hi! I didn't know there were dogs here, actually. Something smelled off but..." I'm just glad I didn't meet those. "So, who are you?" she asked the tabby.
The tabby's ear twitched, "Thistle, loner, 18 moons if you would like to know."

Calliecat
January 21st, 2017, 07:56 AM
"Um... Okay so I'm gonna go now... You guys... get to know each other..." MossFlower seemed nervous as she stepped away. She pushed through brush until she was gone.

Panic
January 21st, 2017, 11:23 AM
The tabby's ear twitched, "Thistle, loner, 18 moons if you would like to know."

"I'm Pinecone." The two fell into silence as Mossflower stepped into the bushes. "So..." They shuffled their paws, a sign of Pinecone's nervousness.

No One's Beeswax
January 21st, 2017, 12:05 PM
"I'm Pinecone." The two fell into silence as Mossflower stepped into the bushes. "So..." They shuffled their paws, a sign of Pinecone's nervousness.
Thistle's tail twitched, "Do you have a camp with anyone? I had one with my 2 littermates until they left." Thistle observed the pretty cat.

Panic
January 21st, 2017, 12:07 PM
Thistle's tail twitched, "Do you have a camp with anyone? I had one with my 2 littermates until they left." Thistle observed the pretty cat.

"Nah, I don't settle down anywhere- I like to roam." A beat. "Why did they leave, if you don't mind me asking, Thistle?"

No One's Beeswax
January 21st, 2017, 12:23 PM
"Nah, I don't settle down anywhere- I like to roam." A beat. "Why did they leave, if you don't mind me asking, Thistle?"
Thistle looked into the distance, "Well, they had to grow up so I sent them on their way." the tabby shook her head "I'm not even sure whether Dark is still alive, Dawn is, of course. She was always a survivor." Thistle's face was clear of emotion "Enough about me, tell me about yourself."

Calliecat
January 21st, 2017, 01:11 PM
MossFlower, though the other cats didn't know it yet, was watching from a high branch above them. She silently stared down, a glint in her eye that the other cats didn't notice when she was chatting among them. This wasn't an evil glint but more a sad glint, as if she was doing something she knew was wrong and didn't want to do. She stood up and, with her ears drooping, leaped from the tree branch and into the other. This action caused a swooshing noise and the clacking of claws put out to make a firm landing. This would most likely attract the attention of the nearby cats around. MossFlower was a stealthy cat, but she couldn't do it that silently.

Panic
January 21st, 2017, 06:51 PM
Thistle looked into the distance, "Well, they had to grow up so I sent them on their way." the tabby shook her head "I'm not even sure whether Dark is still alive, Dawn is, of course. She was always a survivor." Thistle's face was clear of emotion "Enough about me, tell me about yourself."

"Well, there's not much to tell- I had housefolk at first, but one day I left and..." I lost them... "Um... yeah. I've lived out here since then, hunting and traveling as I go."

No One's Beeswax
January 21st, 2017, 07:44 PM
"Well, there's not much to tell- I had housefolk at first, but one day I left and..." I lost them... "Um... yeah. I've lived out here since then, hunting and traveling as I go."
Thistle nodded slowly and looked up at the loud noise. Her ear flicked as she caught sight of Mossflower. She grinned, "Don't break your neck, but if you did you could be sure I will not eat your entrails."

Calliecat
January 22nd, 2017, 05:49 PM
MossFlower stopped her leaping from tree to tree as she heard the gross remark that Thistle has said. "What!?" She meowed, louder than she would of liked. She frowned and stood still for a second, hoping she wasn't heard before springing onto the next tree. She hurried until she dropped to the ground. (No more say on MossFlower's behavior or actions until later. It's too far away to let you know! Continue talking- she'll reappear eventually!)

Panic
January 22nd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Thistle nodded slowly and looked up at the loud noise. Her ear flicked as she caught sight of Mossflower. She grinned, "Don't break your neck, but if you did you could be sure I will not eat your entrails."

"Huh?!?" Pinecone looked up, but couldn't catch Mossflower in the branches above. "Maybe I missed her..." The small molly couldn't think of anything else to say- a rare occurrence indeed. "So, Thistle...

Calliecat
January 22nd, 2017, 08:28 PM
The wind blew lightly, birds chirped and the flowers sat in the sun. It was a beautiful day. An interruption to the pleasant conversation was unlikely- the apparent beauty was not bothered. At least this is what was assumed when dark cloud began to cross the sky.

No One's Beeswax
January 22nd, 2017, 08:40 PM
"Huh?!?" Pinecone looked up, but couldn't catch Mossflower in the branches above. "Maybe I missed her..." The small molly couldn't think of anything else to say- a rare occurrence indeed. "So, Thistle...
Thistle flicked her ear, she was not really needed here anymore. "I have things to do and assume you do also, so goodbye. Don't eat any odd smelling prey by the way. I'm pretty sure some sort of lethal sickness is going around. Ciao." Thistle dove into the bushes but then came back out of them. "And if you're wondering what 'ciao' means, I have no idea. Ask the kittypet that lives around here." The tabby rushed back into the bushes.

(Don't worry, Thistle plans to 'stick around'. By that I mean she'll go into stealth mode and stalk Pinecone.)

Panic
January 22nd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Thistle flicked her ear, she was not really needed here anymore. "I have things to do and assume you do also, so goodbye. Don't eat any odd smelling prey by the way. I'm pretty sure some sort of lethal sickness is going around. Ciao." Thistle dove into the bushes but then came back out of them. "And if you're wondering what 'ciao' means, I have no idea. Ask the kittypet that lives around here." The tabby rushed back into the bushes.

(Don't worry, Thistle plans to 'stick around'. By that I mean she'll go into stealth mode and stalk Pinecone.)

"Ci-ao. Ciao!" Guess it's some kind of Twoleg goodbye... "Ciao!" she called into the bushes. I wonder where that kittypet is? She lowered into a hunting stance, hoping to catch something before she kept traveling.

Calliecat
January 23rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Fenris

A tiny rustle was heard in the grass. A dark gray mouse emerged from the vegetation, sniffing curiously around. His pink tail was flicking as he stopped to nibbled on a leaf to test it's edibility. He swallowed, then deciding he didn't like the taste of his find, scurried towards a root and touched his nose and whiskers to it. After convincing himself it was safe he climbed it and looked around. Obviously, he had no idea that there was a stealthy hunter around.

No One's Beeswax
January 25th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Thistle looked behind herself. She gazed at briefly through the bushes before dropping down into a crouch and doubling back towards Pinecone silently.