PDA

View Full Version : *Sob* Just take them

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 05:25 PM
So, I've "realized" known for a month that I have wayyyyyyy too many characters. So, here we go!

||Characters||

[Key: Name || Affiliation || Description || Link to appearance || Other notes

Flashstrike || RiverClan || Sarcastic, rude, and mean, Flashstrike despises all she lays eyes on. Inwardly she's kind and has a deep understanding of remorse, but refuses to show it or feel it. || Appearance (http://orig03.deviantart.net/f247/f/2016/090/3/2/screen_shot_2016_03_30_at_5_54_53_am_by_darkspirit 08-d9x5kiq.png) || Please avoid changing her, I will be picky. She is homoromantic || Given to xxJaggededgexx

Primrosekit || WindClan || (Her personality is fully underdeveloped || Appearance (http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/337/3/4/Cream_Kitten_by_LarkPash.jpg)|| She has permanent nerve damage in her hind paws, please keep that in mind ^^ Alter everything else as much as you like || Given to starfall

Lucy || SkyClan || Quiet and shy but kind, she is a very loyal cat. Originally a kittypet, she insists on not recieving a Clan name. || Appearance (http://orig05.deviantart.net/719d/f/2016/195/0/4/image_by_darkspirit08-daa1bpj.jpg)|| Please avoid changing her

Llamakit || SkyClan || (You can fill in the rest. Her mother is roleplayed by MooBaby171) || Given to Nightpool

Chase || Kittypet || Awkward, happy-go-lucky and exiteable, he really loves being around others || Appearance (http://img04.deviantart.net/0a19/i/2016/151/a/e/screen_shot_2016_05_30_at_10_41_08_am_by_darkspiri t08-da4ggei.png)(He is on the left) || Can be added on to but not altered too much, please try to keep him and Lucy together as much as possible

Larkflight || Dark Forest || She was sent to the DF not because of evil, but because her jealousy ultimately got to her and obliterated her kindness. || Appearance (http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv161/Brooke-Bites/Warriors/Bracken.jpg?t=1277974788)|| Can be altered as much or little as you like || Given to Hugz

||Form||

Cat you want::
PPD:: (Found in the "Statistics" tab of your profile)
Other::
RP Sample:: (Only needed if you want Chase, Lucy or Flash)

||Sidenotes||
For all of these, other than Lucy, Chase and Flashstrike, it is first come first serve.

Nightpool
January 20th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Cat you want:: Llamakit
PPD:: (Found in the "Statistics" tab of your profile) 4.86, but if people replied more then I would have a much higher count!
Other:: N/A
RP Sample:: (Only needed if you want Chase, Lucy or Flash) Nope!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 06:25 PM
PPD:: (Found in the "Statistics" tab of your profile) 4.86, but if people replied more then I would have a much higher count!

Shes yours!

Nightpool
January 20th, 2017, 06:27 PM
thank you! I will cherish her :heartbounce:

Starfall
January 20th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Cat Wanted: Primrosekit pls~
PPD:10.17
Other: Nope~

Silhouettes
January 20th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Cat Wanted: Primrosepaw
PPD: 17.8
Other: I want her because my dead cat was named Primrose

Reverie
January 20th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Cat you want:: Flashstrike
PPD:: (Found in the "Statistics" tab of your profile) 37.30
RP Sample:: (Only needed if you want Chase, Lucy or Flash) The tom crouched, wiggling his hindquarters to get the perfect angle, and he did. He leaped, twisted and landed right on the mouse, he bit into it, instantly killing it, satisfied with his catch, he ambled back to his mentor, who congratulated him and headed for the territory.

Mayflower
January 20th, 2017, 10:37 PM

Hello new child *pets* am I doing it right high school drama kids? My high school drama mom pets me*

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 12:09 AM
Cat you want:: Flashstrike
PPD:: (Found in the "Statistics" tab of your profile) 37.30
RP Sample:: (Only needed if you want Chase, Lucy or Flash) The tom crouched, wiggling his hindquarters to get the perfect angle, and he did. He leaped, twisted and landed right on the mouse, he bit into it, instantly killing it, satisfied with his catch, he ambled back to his mentor, who congratulated him and headed for the territory.
She's yours *sniffle*

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 12:11 AM
Cat Wanted: Primrosekit pls~
PPD:10.17
Other: Nope~

She's yours

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 12:12 AM
Cat Wanted: Primrosepaw
Other: I want her because my dead cat was named Primrose
Sorry, star asked first =\

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 07:34 AM
Sorry, star asked first =\
Okiedokie, a HUGE congrats btw! I had a feeling you would get it! ^_^

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 07:36 AM
Cat Wanted: Larkflight
Other: Nupe

Nightpool
January 21st, 2017, 07:41 AM
Hello new child *pets* am I doing it right high school drama kids? My high school drama mom pets me*

hello new mother~ I am now a llamakit!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 08:38 AM
Okiedokie, a HUGE congrats btw! I had a feeling you would get it! ^_^
^^ Why, thank you!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 08:39 AM
Cat Wanted: Larkflight
Other: Nupe
She's yours
(Heads up--She bites)

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 08:41 AM
She's yours
(Heads up--She bites)
XD just like my Aunt's cat *Get a table and lion trainer thing* I'm all ready!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 09:01 AM
XD just like my Aunt's cat *Get a table and lion trainer thing* I'm all ready!
XD great!

Mayflower
January 21st, 2017, 11:19 AM
hello new mother~ I am now a llamakit!
OKay, just tell me when you want to rp!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 11:40 AM
*Please adopt Chase and Lucy*

Starfall
January 21st, 2017, 12:04 PM
She's yours
I will take good care of her *pets*

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 12:06 PM
I will take good care of her *pets*
^^

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 12:07 PM
Cat Wanted: Lucy
PPD: On other
RP Ex: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76&page=17

JaxenAmethyst
January 21st, 2017, 12:36 PM
So, I've "realized" known for a month that I have wayyyyyyy too many characters. So, here we go!

||Characters||

[Key: Name || Affiliation || Description || Link to appearance || Other notes

Flashstrike || RiverClan || Sarcastic, rude, and mean, Flashstrike despises all she lays eyes on. Inwardly she's kind and has a deep understanding of remorse, but refuses to show it or feel it. || Appearance (http://orig03.deviantart.net/f247/f/2016/090/3/2/screen_shot_2016_03_30_at_5_54_53_am_by_darkspirit 08-d9x5kiq.png) || Please avoid changing her, I will be picky. She is homoromantic || Given to xxJaggededgexx

Primrosekit || WindClan || (Her personality is fully underdeveloped || Appearance (http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/337/3/4/Cream_Kitten_by_LarkPash.jpg)|| She has permanent nerve damage in her hind paws, please keep that in mind ^^ Alter everything else as much as you like || Given to starfall

Lucy || SkyClan || Quiet and shy but kind, she is a very loyal cat. Originally a kittypet, she insists on not recieving a Clan name. || Appearance (http://orig05.deviantart.net/719d/f/2016/195/0/4/image_by_darkspirit08-daa1bpj.jpg)|| Please avoid changing her

Llamakit || SkyClan || (You can fill in the rest. Her mother is roleplayed by MooBaby171) || Given to Nightpool

Chase || Kittypet || Awkward, happy-go-lucky and exiteable, he really loves being around others || Appearance (http://img04.deviantart.net/0a19/i/2016/151/a/e/screen_shot_2016_05_30_at_10_41_08_am_by_darkspiri t08-da4ggei.png)(He is on the left) || Can be added on to but not altered too much, please try to keep him and Lucy together as much as possible

Larkflight || Dark Forest || She was sent to the DF not because of evil, but because her jealousy ultimately got to her and obliterated her kindness. || Appearance (http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv161/Brooke-Bites/Warriors/Bracken.jpg?t=1277974788)|| Can be altered as much or little as you like || Given to Hugz

||Form||

Cat you want::
PPD:: (Found in the "Statistics" tab of your profile)

||Sidenotes||
For all of these, other than Lucy, Chase and Flashstrike, it is first come first serve.
I can offer to be Lucy AND Chase.. Afterall, I need more Kittypets so Bugsie won't have to be friends with an 8 moon-old kittypet.

Cat you want:: Lucy
PPD:: (Found in the "Statistics" tab of your profile) 4.25 (Would be more if people would reply more often :| )
Other:: Nah :3
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."

Cat you want:: Chase
PPD:: (Found in the "Statistics" tab of your profile) 4.25 (Again--replies, people)
Other:: Nah
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 12:42 PM
I can offer to be Lucy AND Chase.. Afterall, I need more Kittypets so Bugsie won't have to be friends with an 8 moon-old kittypet.

Cat you want:: Lucy
PPD:: (Found in the "Statistics" tab of your profile) 4.25 (Would be more if people would reply more often :| )
Other:: Nah :3

Cat you want:: Chase
PPD:: (Found in the "Statistics" tab of your profile) 4.25 (Again--replies, people)
Other:: Nah

They're yours, but expect me to pm you if you don't post with them for a week, I don't want them going inactive because they are essintially my irl cats

Nightpool
January 21st, 2017, 05:06 PM
OKay, just tell me when you want to rp!

At any time you want!

Darknesssx
January 27th, 2017, 09:13 PM
They're yours, but expect me to pm you if you don't post with them for a week, I don't want them going inactive because they are essintially my irl cats
Hello

sorrowattack
April 20th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Cat you want::lucy
PPD:: 1.65
Other::i have lost 45 cats in real life it shatter my heart i wanna recover from depression this will help
RP Sample::Lucy aimed for her enemy's back and lep.