PDA

View Full Version : Poppytwist

Mayflower
January 20th, 2017, 12:29 PM
So, Spirited Darkness made the lovely Poppytwist for me and I want to show her off! So... *drumroll please*

Name;
Poppytwist

Gender;
Female

Clan;
RiverClan

Age;
38 Moons (3 years 2 months)

Personality;
Poppytwist is very loyal, and would never break the warrior code for anything, even if it meant gving up a cat she loves if it was against the code to love them. Some think her a bit nosy, as if she suspects anyone of breaking the warrior code, she will follow them around and ask them a great deal of questions until she knows whether or not they're breaking the code.
But she's also very kind, and would never hurt anyone so long as they've never aroused her suspicions, seeing as she tends to be very suspicious of everybody until they've proven to her that they're loyal. She loves kits, and wants some. She wouldn't care whether they're hers by blood or adopted, so long as they're pure RiverClan, as she wouldn't accept half Clan or non Clan born kits.
Poppytwist is also very protective of family, and would do anything but break the warrior code for them. If they were in danger, she would die for them, and she's always there for kin if they need her advice, as she can be a bit bossy, and loves telling others how to do something, or even what to do.

Appearance;
Poppytwist is a medium sized long haired molly with a heavyset and muscular frame. Her legs are stockier and shorter than average, while her pelt's coloration is a dilute calico color, almost a fawn-tawney on her back and sides. Her face is gray tabby with a white strip going from between her eyes to her nose, while her chin, chest and underbelly are also white. Her eyes are very vibrant, intense yellow, and are set at a high angle, giving her the appearance of constantly scowling, even though she isn't. Therefore, some find her, despite her small stature, quite intimidating.

doghouse
January 20th, 2017, 12:31 PM
I'm glad that you like her :3