PDA

View Full Version : Animal Hybrids RP

Snowkit
October 8th, 2016, 03:26 PM
This is a world where everyone is an Animal Hybrid, so they basically have parts of an animal on them, and some of them go to school together. ONLY TWO ANIMAL PARTS PER PERSON!

Form:
Name:
Animal Parts:
Looks:
Personality:
Are they a teacher:

My Form:
Name: Reyna
Animal Parts:Fox and Eagle
Looks:https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+fox+girl+with+black+wings&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjS9MOog8zPAhUM7oMKHW5TDx0Q_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=599#tbm=isch&q=anime+fox+girl+with+wings&imgrc=6AQIW_YveftuiM%3A
Personality: As Calm as a slow river, but can be as frustrated as an angry bee when you annoy her. She usually likes to socialize and be friendly. But, depending on her mood, she'll be shy.

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Making a form later)

Rivergold
October 8th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Name: Tawnya
Animal Parts: Tiger and owl
Looks: http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/full/art-anime-furry-1310318.jpeg (with more defined stripes on both body and wings, since I couldn't find a good pic)
Personality: tbrped
Are they a teacher: no

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Name: Claire
Animal Parts: Rabbit
Looks: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiEgbCTk8zPAhVLRSYKHclsCOwQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F458663 543273134364%2F&psig=AFQjCNFCNkpgw5JEM-8TyqN4kUDi9x6mmQ&ust=1476048454351123
Personality: TBRP'ed
Are they a teacher: nope

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Accepted!

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 05:43 PM
ATTENTION: Ok guys. Since we do not have any teachers yet, We will be roleplaying on the setting of summer vacation.

Reyna was flying through the sky as fast as she could. The cops were on her trail for accidentally prank calling them. Electricity from the taser missed her by 4 feet. She flew up onto the top of her school, but a helicopter followed. She turned into an eagle and circled the police below. The police were a bit confused, because most people couldn't turn into the animal they inherited their special features from. But everyone at her school could. They realized what was happening and shot a huge net at her. She dodged it by and foot and turned back to her regular form, which still allowed her to fly. Her fluffy tail got hit by a net and it was stuck. She struggled to pull it off but they caught her off guard and shot another net and caught her, and she fell to the ground. She squirmed. She turned into a fox and bit through the net and flew off to her house. She got through the back door and looked out the window. They hadn't noticed her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Sasuke
Male
Wolf
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/34/c8/9b/34c89b422362b80f951325002eb47f56.jpg
TBRP'd
He's a teacher he's more of a sub then a teacher

Snowkit
October 10th, 2016, 04:55 PM
(Ok. But we still need more.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 05:00 PM
K :3) Sasuke was walking by the school when he heard the cops he just begins to walk away from the school he had just finished his job in the host club downtown so he was just walking around bored

Snowkit
October 10th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Reyna sees the cops starting to break in. She flees through the front door and flies as fast as she can. She flies right by Sasuke when once again she gets caught again, this time the net is held down by iron balls on the sides. She lands a couple feet away from Sasuke. She stares at the cops in front of her. and the helicopters fly away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Sasuke tsks as his eyes glowed and he changes into a huge black wolf and runs towards her pushing away any cops near her he tears open the net wide enough for her to get though " go I'll get rid of them but next time don't piss off the cops " he says in his dark husky voice

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 11th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Name:Akumu(Nightmare Demon)
Animal Parts: Wolf and Fox
Looks: Black wolf ears and Two black with blood red tip fox tails with blood red eyes
Personality:Quite,Sly,Sneaky,Bold,Kind,Can be Coldheart when pushed around and he is really popular with girls
Are they a teacher: Nope!~
:nana:

Snowkit
October 11th, 2016, 07:55 PM
(Accepted.)

"I didn't. My idiotic brother prank called them and pretended to be me." She replied. "Thanks, I owe you one." She added. She flew off turning into an eagle. She turned into a fox and leaped from rooftop to rooftop until the coast was clear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he changes back into a human and pays off the cops " okay they're gone you can come out now love " he says as he pulls his shirt a bit

Thunder
October 12th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Name: Margaret Cherry Croarkin
Animal Parts: Cat ears, Wings
Looks: Blonde hair, T-shirt, jeans, sweater, boots with a silver metal heart
Personality: Care-free, Active, Mischeivious
Are they a teacher: No

:blue:
October 12th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Name: Jamie Hertfault // Natasha Hastune // Damian Hatsune

Animal Parts: Hawk wings and eyesight // Cat ears/tail, slitted eyes // Cat ears/tail, slitted eyes

Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/215621292/superthumb.jpg // http://hotimagesfree.com/sites/default/files/styles/medium/public/field/image/be44030fe1c31d9ccc4454e178c0ec77.jpg?itok=o5KOPtJx // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/99/0b/e1/990be12159990eb7cefd51869160d0ae.jpg

Personality: TBRP // TBRP // TBRP

Are they a teacher?: No // No // No

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Akumu heard someone talking while he was walking" What heck" he mumbled

Snowkit
October 12th, 2016, 07:48 AM
(Accepted)

Snowkit
October 12th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Reyna heard Sasuke's voice, but couldn't make out the words. She figured it was safe to head back. She turned into an eagle and floated down to the ground, turning into her human form. "Yeah. I really owe you one, don't I?" She said.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Akumu padded towards Sasuke's voice" What the heck"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:15 AM
Sasuke smiles " yes you do darling but since I'm not in a hurry you can pay me with whatever you can think off " he says as he hears akuma " oh hi "

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 08:20 AM
"Oh crap-" he starting to turn around " How did he hear me" he whispered
(BUMP)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Sasuke grabs akuma by the back of his neck " hello and what do you want from me " he says coldly as he looks at Reyna " names Sasuke and you don't have to pay me back with anything special just buy me a cake or something sweet "

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Sasuke grabs akuma by the back of his neck " hello and what do you want from me " he says coldly as he looks at Reyna " names Sasuke and you don't have to pay me back with anything special just buy me a cake or something sweet "
" I-I don't want anything from u" he mumbled shaking in fear
Bump

Rivergold
October 12th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Tawnya walked by, an oversized sweatshirt hiding her large wings. Her ear twitched as she heard voices and turned. "Is something wrong?" She almost instantly regretted speaking, and pulled her hood lower to hide her furred face. She was always teased for looking more animal than human.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Sasuke growls softly " then why did you turn away " he says as he looks at tawnya " no it's none of your concern cutie "

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 02:26 PM
" Because........." he said softly still shaking about to pass out" I think Im about to pass out" he mumbled

Snowkit
October 12th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Reyna sighed. "Why do you just strangle strangers like that?" She groaned, her ears drooping in annoyance.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Sasuke sighs as he let's go of akuma " because I can I don't like people following me it pisses me off for many reasons one might say I'm a man with many enemies so I have to be careful for anything " he says as he walks up to her and hands her a card with his number on it though it was also a card for a host club as well " if you decide to pay me back with something sweet just call me or find me at work see yea later love " he says petting her head a bit as he begins to walk off

October 12th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Natasha was quiet as she walked next to Damian, her slitted eyes looking around for a moment, before looking back down, "You okay?" Damian's voice rang through her thoughts, making the yellow-haired girl look up, an ear, which they made look like a headband, on both of them, twitching, she smiled weakly, and nodded, though her eyes looked broken, feeling Damian's arm slip behind her, forcing the girl to look up, and she sighed, humming under her breath, while Damian scanned for any signs of life, the two twins silent, except for a silent breath escaping their mouths every so often, their footsteps silent

Snowkit
October 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Reyna shrugs and looks at the card. She sees a word scribbled at the bottom, in slanted handwriting. Sasuke, It says. She checks her watch and realizes that she had to meet her mother at home five minutes ago! "Sorry, gotta go!" She shouts as she runs down the street then starts to fly in her human form.

October 12th, 2016, 07:15 PM
The twins heard someone behind them, and they were quick to get out of the way, blonde hair flying as Damian pulled Natasha away from the person coming past them, slitted eyes calm, his twin's somewhat wide with shock, before turning around and walking calmly back towards their destination, though they couldn't see it from where they were, Natasha still blinking from being pulled to the right suddenly

Snowkit
October 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Reyna realized her mother had left when she got to the house. She realized she should probably stay away from home in case her mother arrived.
Her ears drooped and she flew past Natasha and Damian again and went to the indoor pool by the local cafe. She looked at the pool and realized there were two stray squirrels in the pool! She turned into a fox and hissed at them, and they ran off. She got changed and dived into the pool.

October 12th, 2016, 07:38 PM
The twins gritted their teeth as the girl flew past them again, and they sighed, "You looking forward to this?" Daniel asked Natasha, who shrugged, her ear twitching as she glanced at her twin, a grin on his face as they kept walking, dodging humans and animals alike, yellow eyes wide as they dodged a bird that dived down at them for no reason

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Sasuke yawns as he walks to his apartment and begins to unlock the door as he opens it his eyes glowed seeing a note on his door he sighs softly as he looks at it it had a lipstick kiss and a number as usual he tosses it and lays down on his bed

October 13th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Natasha looked at Damian, dispose her hatred of water, he seemed to love swimming, his slitted eyes glowing in excitement as he rushed towards the indoor pool, Natasha grimanced, and let go of her twin's hand, "I'll grab a book from the library" she bit her lip, running towards the library, Damian behind her, knowing that she would still come to the pool, just sit on the side, reading a book, insteal of getting in the water, her ear twitching as she took a book off a shelf calmly, sighing

Rivergold
October 13th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Sasuke sighs as he let's go of akuma " because I can I don't like people following me it pisses me off for many reasons one might say I'm a man with many enemies so I have to be careful for anything " he says as he walks up to her and hands her a card with his number on it though it was also a card for a host club as well " if you decide to pay me back with something sweet just call me or find me at work see yea later love " he says petting her head a bit as he begins to walk off

(I think it's funny, he says he has to be careful of anything and yet he hands out his contact info and where to find him on a whim. Not all that smart.)

Tawnya continued walking down the street, not really going anywhere, just...walking.

October 13th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Damian leaned against a building, as he hadn't gone into the library with his twin, who was still paging through books, the girl could take hours, he closed his eyes for a moment, glancing at a door for a minute, sighing when his sister didn't come out, but caught glance of Tawnya, he stayed in his spot, as he wasn't that kind of person, who just went over and filtered, his ears twitching as he shut his yellow eyes

Rivergold
October 13th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Damian leaned against a building, as he hadn't gone into the library with his twin, who was still paging through books, the girl could take hours, he closed his eyes for a moment, glancing at a door for a minute, sighing when his sister didn't come out, but caught glance of Tawnya, he stayed in his spot, as he wasn't that kind of person, who just went over and filtered, his ears twitching as he shut his yellow eyes
Tawnya noticed him and her ears pricked, accidentally lifting her hood as well. she gasped and pulled her hood down, covering her face. She started to walk away, hoping he didn't see her cat face.

October 13th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Damian blinked, seeing Tawnya's face, he didn't react to it, though he did want to talk to someone who was like him, his yellow hair covered under his hood, making his ears look like nothing but attachments, and his glowing eyes a trick of the eye, while Natasha made her own ears look like a headband, and her eyes contacts, and a convincing smile to finish it all off

Rivergold
October 13th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Damian blinked, seeing Tawnya's face, he didn't react to it, though he did want to talk to someone who was like him, his yellow hair covered under his hood, making his ears look like nothing but attachments, and his glowing eyes a trick of the eye, while Natasha made her own ears look like a headband, and her eyes contacts, and a convincing smile to finish it all off
(Well she looks like this: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-npMJ0Ot8j4w/VXDioYuohDI/AAAAAAAAEuM/BUcnV21YUrU/w800-h760/furry%252520fandom%2525201920x1200%252520wallpaper _www_wallpaperhi_com_78.jpg )

Tawnya tugged the huge hood of her sweatshirt lower. The oversized, shapeless sweatshirt that also covered her wings. She slowed her pace. That boy had ears, and his eyes were definitely not human. She shook her head. Attachments and contacts, she thought bitterly, then realized something. He had been looking straight at her and he couldn't have missed her face. but he didn't react like a normal human would have, gasping and pointing. ...was he like her? She turned back and cautiously started walking back to the library.
(gtg)

October 13th, 2016, 03:39 PM
(( I know-he's just used to it ^_^ ))

Damian's yellow eyes looked at Tawnya, yup, she was like himself and his twin for sure, but he still didn't take any risks, flattening his ears against his head to the best of his ability, Natasha still inside the library, four books stacked in her arms, her eyes glowing happily as she looked at the pages, starting to make her way towards the librarian, ready to check the books out, her yellow hair swaying while Damian's hood nearly got pulled off his head by a wind, and his hand snapped up to the black fabric, a sharp breath escaping his mouth as he bit his lip, glowing eyes wide

Snowkit
October 13th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Reyna swam for a little bit at the pool. She heard noises outside, and knew someone was coming. She stayed under the water so whoever was coming wouldn't see her. Thanks to her mom's animal part also being a fish, she could hold her breath for 15 minutes. She stayed under and read her waterproof book. (I know, random.) Every fifteen minutes she'd quickly get air, then go back to reading.

Rivergold
October 14th, 2016, 07:56 AM
(( I know-he's just used to it ^_^ ))

Damian's yellow eyes looked at Tawnya, yup, she was like himself and his twin for sure, but he still didn't take any risks, flattening his ears against his head to the best of his ability, Natasha still inside the library, four books stacked in her arms, her eyes glowing happily as she looked at the pages, starting to make her way towards the librarian, ready to check the books out, her yellow hair swaying while Damian's hood nearly got pulled off his head by a wind, and his hand snapped up to the black fabric, a sharp breath escaping his mouth as he bit his lip, glowing eyes wide
Tawnya reached the library and started towards the boy, seeing him bare his teeth at the wind. Cautiously, she walked towards him. "Your..." What, ears, eyes, fangs? She shook her head, then tried again. "You're, you're like me," she said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 14th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Sasuke yawns a bit as he lay on the bed " hmm what should I do?" He says sitting up " I wonder if they need help at the club " he was about to pick up the phone but he just sighs and turns on the tv to see what was on

Rivergold
November 4th, 2016, 02:46 PM
(...Is this dead?)

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 04:54 PM
(Idk. Probably.)