PDA

View Full Version : Can YOU do the challenge?

Clearstream
October 8th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Hello! In this thread, you can post or say whatever you want, the only rule is...you can't use the letter "e" at all! Yes, I know I violated the rule, but I needed to explain how this works. Anyway, you can use a thesaurus, break some small laws of grammar (SMALL ones.), and feel free to get creative. Below is my post.

I wish that this will be popular. I am thinking about if WCO cats will actually post on it.

See how it KINDA made sense, but was a lil off? That is okay. Anyway, have fun! (Please let this get replies please please please. :rainbowllama:)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 02:40 PM
This will hurt my brain

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 02:42 PM
I can do it! :woot: I am a fan of this! I think this is fun!! XD

Mango
October 8th, 2016, 04:29 PM
This isn't hard at all! Right guys?

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Right Hashtag! Not hard, not at all!

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 04:33 PM
I'm going to fail at this

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 04:35 PM
No! You must try! Do it! This isn't hurting my brain... so far...

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 04:40 PM
This looks like fun. It would be much hard if we couldn't use "a" "i" "o" and "u". Looks like grmmr and spling are out of the qstion!

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Oh wait. I failed.

Clearstream
October 8th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Cats, Cats!! You MUST use proper splling and grammar! No ifs, ands, or buts!

Brooklyn Trees
October 8th, 2016, 04:59 PM
(Psst. Clear. You did end up using an 'E' in your first post btw.~)

I am a platypus... But i'm also not a platypus. Is it odd that I am a platypus? Wait... I'm not a platypus! What in this big world am I saying???
Also, look at what I am in my custom thingy is slightly down from my calling atop this post. I am fond of pi, and no, not any pumpkin kind, I am talking about 3.1415926535... kind of pi. =^^=

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Unicorns. Flying. On. Rainbows.:rainbowllama:

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 07:36 PM
O.k., now I'm starting to find pain in my brain... And it hurts... But what about no "a"? Or "i"? Or "o", "u"? :squee: wow I'm good at this!

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 07:38 PM
What is this? I don't know XD

DragonChaos
October 8th, 2016, 07:40 PM
why guys, just why would you do this at all?

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Trains. That's all.

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 07:42 PM
It's fun, that's why! Try it, you may find it's fun!

BiblioManiac
October 8th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Yo I want to try

Wolvesregion
October 8th, 2016, 07:44 PM
:ringbounce: mah want som ramon

savage scar
October 9th, 2016, 01:33 AM
I can do it!

Clearstream
October 9th, 2016, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE=Brooklyn Trees;3982](Psst. Clear. You did end up using an 'E' in your first post btw.~)

I am a platypus... But i'm also not a platypus. Is it odd that I am a platypus? Wait... I'm not a platypus! What in this big world am I saying???
Also, look at what I am in my custom thingy is slightly down from my calling atop this post. I am fond of pi, and no, not any pumpkin kind, I am talking about 3.1415926535... kind of pi. =^^=[/QUOTE]

I did? CRAP. What did I do that had me fail?

Honeykit
October 9th, 2016, 06:46 AM
(you said be<------)
Wow this... UGH I CAN"T do words and stuff. I suck at this

Brooklyn Trees
October 9th, 2016, 04:29 PM
(you said be<------)
Wow this... UGH I CAN"T do words and stuff. I suck at this

I am sure that you can do words and stuff, in what unusual way do you talk to us on this forum? You did words and stuff whilst writing that.

LuciPie
October 9th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Hi

:laughing:

Clearstream
October 9th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Luci, that was a lousy post. Just saying Hi? LOUSY.

Jingle
October 9th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Any world is out of this world.

jaymoon
October 9th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Moo

LuciPie
October 10th, 2016, 11:29 AM
I did wish to post a thing soon? :P

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Oh my this is not on topic at all, oh no. Why must you call that post lousy? It was a post that didn't say 'it', wasn't it? You guys just stop insulting posts, mkay? XD This is actually hard, though; thinking up all that took a bit of hard work!! But I did it anyway :woot:

Clearstream
October 10th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Wow! Look, a staff guy has said a post on this!

Brooklyn Trees
October 10th, 2016, 12:59 PM
I am odd... Is that a surprising thing? I call my own human odd a lot.
Wibbly Wobbly Timy Wimy... Stuff... Yup. I am both odd and geeky... Oh no I failed with the word of what I am...

LuciPie
October 10th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Brooklyn:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/424bc618c50ee28f04f59d0fbb87dc2b/tumblr_n72k6jCRGM1qzfyg1o1_r1_500.jpg (https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZ8tmM79DPAhXIWRoKHVHABDMQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fwibbly-wobbly-timey--wimey&psig=AFQjCNGgmIlZMbkA22s-nfWCwapnbYefZA&ust=1476210581094297)
You did words wrong!

Brooklyn Trees
October 10th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Brooklyn:

You did words wrong!

Non-fictitious, I did do word wrongs XD
(And Doctor Who!!!! Wibbly Wobbly Timy Wimy Stuff!!! I rank that as one of my favorite quotes from Doctor Who right beside 'Can I have an apple?' and 'I have hair! I have long hair! Am I a girl?' (Note: the second quote was paraphrased because I haven't seen it in a long time...))

LuciPie
October 11th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Alright Brooklyn :P

Brooklyn Trees
October 11th, 2016, 01:16 PM
I just understood how odd it was for I to had said 'Non-fictitious', but it was only thing I could think of for what I was trying to say...

LuciPie
October 11th, 2016, 05:04 PM
I just understood how odd it was for I to had said 'Non-fictitious', but it was only thing I could think of for what I was trying to say...

*coughs* Brooklyn, stop violating ruling...

Brooklyn Trees
October 11th, 2016, 06:00 PM
*coughs* Brooklyn, stop violating ruling...
Shiza, I used the forbidden letter without realizing it!!! At least I think that is what you are talking about... (And yes, I know that I am writing with Es in this post here...)

I did words wrong again.

Jingle
October 11th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Its a dark and stormy night on my island. I'm working on my mission to fly into a city for diamonds. Rocks such as this will allow a spy to go throughout our world without a passport. My mission is to grab an important girl and fly around radar scans for God & Country. This girl will bring our world out of chaos.

Ruby
October 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Rubbah Baby Bunkers

MaskedBandits
October 11th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Bippity boppity boo. :woot:

Brooklyn Trees
October 11th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Its a dark and stormy night on my island. I'm working on my mission to fly into a city for diamonds. Rocks such as this will allow a spy to go throughout our world without a passport. My mission is to grab an important girl and fly around radar scans for God & Country. This girl will bring our world out of chaos.

Why do you own an island simply to kidnap a girl for diamonds?

Crumbleless
October 11th, 2016, 08:26 PM
XD That's funnyl, I almost did a singular paragraph but I couldn't find the right synonym for.... XD I can't say it!

fab.fox
October 11th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Oh my god why in Starclan would you do this to us???

[i had been tempted to say starclan instead of why in the world oops]

LuciPie
October 12th, 2016, 05:55 AM
XD That's funnyl, I almost did a singular paragraph but I couldn't find the right synonym for.... XD I can't say it!

Do your paragraph, but put a "boop" for that word, and I'll try find out what it is :D

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 11:31 AM

IT! *Runs away and hides*

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
October 12th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Ooh this looks fun, if you guys want stuff to say look back to ol' William, you know born in 1564 and did lots of plays, this guy practically built his own words. So while I say ol' Willy is in all of us I am saying build words to assist you, this guy got away with it.

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 04:59 PM
OH MY GOSH A HUMAN IS PUNCHING MY DOG AND MY CAT IS KILLING MY DOLPHIN!!!

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 06:55 PM
OH MY GOSH A HUMAN IS PUNCHING MY DOG AND MY CAT IS KILLING MY DOLPHIN!!!
huh?

MaskedBandits
October 12th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Will it count if I do this in unusual words? Such as talking in français? :woot: I know, I'm soooo smart!

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Will it count if I do this in unusual words? Such as talking in français? :woot: I know, I'm soooo smart!
I do not think that you can actually talk in 'francais' as it is actually against this law of WCO, which says that you may not talk in not this words as other words from not this language can translate accidentally into not what they meant to be and so not allowed... Sowwy.
I just discovered that I broke the rules of this game and did words wrong again...

MaskedBandits
October 12th, 2016, 08:02 PM
I do not think that you can actually talk in 'francais' as it is actually against this law of WCO, which says that you may not talk in not this words as other words from not this language can translate accidentally into not what they meant to be and so not allowed... Sowwy.
I just discovered that I broke the rules of this game and did words wrong again...

Aww man... XD (It translates to French, but that has an 'e' in it, so that's not allowed :p )

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Aww man... XD (It translates to French, but that has an 'e' in it, so that's not allowed :p )
(Yeah, I know what francais means =^^= :P I put it in ' because I was too lazy to italicize XP )

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 08:11 PM
YOU VIOLATED THE NO E RULE!(I did too but anyways!)

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 08:28 PM
YOU VIOLATED THE NO E RULE!(I did too but anyways!)
Yup =^^= I did words wrong... Again lol XD

Poppyfrost
October 12th, 2016, 08:29 PM
This is hard.

aleka!
October 12th, 2016, 08:32 PM
No cuts, butts or coconuts

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 08:34 PM
My brain hurts from trying to do this it's hard.

Hawk
October 12th, 2016, 08:56 PM
On a dark, calm night, two small cats sat up looking at the night sky. Cat number one, 'Frisk', shot a look at cat number two, 'Lost'. "Lost... I..." Frisk's stalling told Frisk's wish.
"Shh... I concur..." Lost said, grinning. Frisk slid toward Lost and slid a soft kiss onto Lost's lips.

-End Of Challenge-

Edit: I failed. Yep XD

Edit 2:
On a dark, calm night, two small cats sat up looking at vast amount of stars. Frisk shot a look at cat two, 'Lost'. "Lost... I..." Frisk's stalling told Frisk's wish.
"Shh... I concur..." Lost said, grinning. Frisk slid toward Lost and slid a soft kiss onto Lost's lips.

Nightingale
October 12th, 2016, 09:01 PM
I am going to fail at this but that's okay right guys urge I am trying so hard right now my brain is dying right now no violations so far though so that's good.

Midnight Rain
October 12th, 2016, 09:04 PM
On a dark, calm night, two small cats sat up looking at the night sky. Cat number one, 'Frisk', shot a look at cat number two, 'Lost'. "Lost... I..." Frisk's stalling told Frisk's wish.

-End Of Challenge-
Lol do this count? I put _ on da [e]

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 09:31 PM
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

LuciPie
October 13th, 2016, 05:27 AM
My chuck!

DragonChaos
October 13th, 2016, 05:33 AM
Undertal Timmy Version: HOI! IM TimMI, DuNT FORgot mY FRiNd!

Brooklyn Trees
October 13th, 2016, 01:38 PM
I am odd. :P

LuciPie
October 13th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Undertal Timmy Version: HOI! IM TimMI, DuNT FORgot mY FRiNd!

MYSTICAL MONOKUMA DID WRONG!

LOOK AT FIRST WORD!

DragonChaos
October 13th, 2016, 05:31 PM
MYSTICAL MONOKUMA DID WRONG!

LOOK AT FIRST WORD!
???

FOXXRR
October 14th, 2016, 12:04 AM
I am going to risk my soul on this:
abcd_fg,hijklmnop,qrstuvw,xy&z. Now I know my a,b,c's, won't you sing along with mi(fitness band)

savage scar
October 28th, 2016, 07:51 AM
This is such a simple Thing to do, You just brag you can do it until your happy with your goal

Brooklyn Trees
October 28th, 2016, 11:39 AM
I am a banana. *hides under the bed* <-- (I managed to end up writing E in every single word of 'hides under the bed', I mean look 'hidEs undEr thE bEd' XD)

meraki
October 28th, 2016, 12:03 PM
this is mor difficult than it should b

Clearstream
October 28th, 2016, 12:31 PM
All our posts vanished! *cwi*

Rainfur
October 28th, 2016, 09:27 PM
So, I just say any random thing that pops into my brain, so long as I can say it without that symbol?

(BOOM! nail'd it!)

Clearstream
October 29th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Right. And good job, btw. You did not do bad.

Brooklyn Trees
October 29th, 2016, 02:55 PM
I fail this. XD

Clearstream
October 29th, 2016, 04:59 PM
You did noot.