PDA

View Full Version : TrueClan

Whitemoon
January 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Welcome to TrueClan! I don't know if something like this exists/has existed before, so I decided to make it because I always thought it was a fun idea ^.^

As the name TrueClan suggests, this RP is designed to function more like a real Clan would. That basically means: No "real" forms, no communication in parenthesis unless pertaining to the technical side of things. Developing plots and personality is RPed, so are mates/crushes, friends, enemies, etc... If you want a high rank, the leader will choose a cat that has expressed interest and proven worthy through RP. So you should be less like a roleplayer controlling a cat, and more like the actual cat. Communicate with others and develop your character/plots, like, through your cat. Get what I'm saying? It's kind of hard to explain.

Here's the limited form, (mostly physical) just so people know how you'd like your cat referred to.

Name:
Appearance:

Here's my form:

Name: Truestar
Appearance: Boop (https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8417/8761090918_85b708797b_b.jpg)

No need to wait be accepted, just fill out a form and you can start! Remember, in TrueClan you don't just have characters, because you kind of are the character! (Still RP in third person though)

Deputy, Medicine Cat, and Medicine Cat Apprentice are open. Talk to Truestar in RP about becoming a high rank. (In theory, the Clan just started and they're building their hierarchy). I don't know if other people will get behind this, but here we go anyway!

FOXXRR
January 19th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Name: Volttail
Appearance: a black tabby with beautiful blue eyes. Everything else is average.

Name: Nightshade
Appearance: Boring charcoal black fur, with glorious twinkly green eyes with some blue mixed.

Whitemoon
January 19th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Truestar exited his den quietly as a faint orange glow from the rising sun crept over the horizon. He looked out over the clearing out the newly formed Clan. All was going well, so far. He hopped down from the high rock that marked his den's entrance and began to step carefully through the light dusting of snow. Tiny flakes formed on the fur framing his bright green eyes as he narrowed them, scanning the camp.

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Welcome to TrueClan! I don't know if something like this exists/has existed before, so I decided to make it because I always thought it was a fun idea ^.^

As the name TrueClan suggests, this RP is designed to function more like a real Clan would. That basically means: No "real" forms, no communication in parenthesis unless pertaining to the technical side of things. Developing plots and personality is RPed, so are mates/crushes, friends, enemies, etc... If you want a high rank, the leader will choose a cat that has expressed interest and proven worthy through RP. So you should be less like a roleplayer controlling a cat, and more like the actual cat. Communicate with others and develop your character/plots, like, through your cat. Get what I'm saying? It's kind of hard to explain.

Here's the limited form, (mostly physical) just so people know how you'd like your cat referred to.

Name:
Appearance:

Here's my form:

Appearance: Boop (https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8417/8761090918_85b708797b_b.jpg)

No need to wait be accepted, just fill out a form and you can start! Remember, in TrueClan you don't just have characters, because you kind of are the character! (Still RP in third person though)

Deputy, Medicine Cat, and Medicine Cat Apprentice are open. Talk to Truestar in RP about becoming a high rank. (In theory, the Clan just started and they're building their hierarchy). I don't know if other people will get behind this, but here we go anyway!
Name Casperpaw, Drakonpaw, Emeraldkit
Gender F, M, M
Age all 11
Appearence silver pelted she cat with green eyes, white tom with one red eye and one green, Black and orange tabby with amber eye

Can Casper be med app

Whitemoon
January 19th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Name Casperpaw, Drakonpaw, Emeraldkit
Gender F, M, M
Age all 11
Appearence silver pelted she cat with green eyes, white tom with one red eye and one green, Black and orange tabby with amber eye

Can Casper be med app

(Sure, but he'll have to talk to Truestar about it.)

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 09:36 PM
(Sure, but he'll have to talk to Truestar about it.)
Its a she and she's apprentice so I don't know how that'll work)

FOXXRR
January 19th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Truestar exited his den quietly as a faint orange glow from the rising sun crept over the horizon. He looked out over the clearing out the newly formed Clan. All was going well, so far. He hopped down from the high rock that marked his den's entrance and began to step carefully through the light dusting of snow. Tiny flakes formed on the fur framing his bright green eyes as he narrowed them, scanning the camp.
Nightshade yawned, feeling a bit woozy. She approached Truestar and nodded her greetings. "Hello, I would like to be a medicine cat." She said, straight forward. She seemed to say it in a little bit of a sing-song voice, and she wasn't usually like that, but in her mind, the role was screaming at her and she could not turn it down.

Whitemoon
January 19th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Its a she and she's apprentice so I don't know how that'll work)

(Whoops, haha. She can just be like, "Y'know, I feel like I'd be better as a med cat," or StarClan came to her or something. Just RP it :3 that's the goal after all)

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 09:42 PM
:bloomingrose:Truestar exited his den quietly as a faint orange glow from the rising sun crept over the horizon. He looked out over the clearing out the newly formed Clan. All was going well, so far. He hopped down from the high rock that marked his den's entrance and began to step carefully through the light dusting of snow. Tiny flakes formed on the fur framing his bright green eyes as he narrowed them, scanning the camp.
Casperpaw looked around And spotted true star. She padded over to him "star clan has chjosen me as a medicine cat apprentice "

Drakonpaw looked at his sister in disbelief "what?!"

Whitemoon
January 19th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Nightshade yawned, feeling a bit woozy. She approached Truestar and nodded her greetings. "Hello, I would like to be a medicine cat." She said, straight forward. She seemed to say it in a little bit of a sing-song voice, and she wasn't usually like that, but in her mind, the role was screaming at her and she could not turn it down.

Truestar was a little surprised. He hasn't necessarily considered Nightshade the medicine cat type. But once she said it, he could see it. "If you feel it is appropriate, I would be happy to welcome you to the position," he needs proudly.

Whitemoon
January 19th, 2017, 09:44 PM
:bloomingrose:
Casperpaw looked around And spotted true star. She padded over to him "star clan has chjosen me as a medicine cat apprentice "

Drakonpaw looked at his sister in disbelief "what?!"

Truestar now looked to Casperpaw. "Now an apprentice?" He questioned. "Well, if StarClan desires, so be it. Casperpaw, you will be apprentice to Nightshade."

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Truestar now looked to Casperpaw. "Now an apprentice?" He questioned. "Well, if StarClan desires, so be it. Casperpaw, you will be apprentice to Nightshade."
Casperpaw dipped her head she looked at nightshade " looks ike we will be working together

FOXXRR
January 19th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Casperpaw dipped her head she looked at nightshade " looks ike we will be working together
Nightshade nodded and yawned. "After I get sleep" She meowed, throwing herself onto bare ground, just like she wanted. Soon, she was quietly snoring away, oblivious to the increasing pressure of being a new medicine cat, although she only knew half of the herb's names, but knew all the herb usages...

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Nightshade nodded and yawned. "After I get sleep" She meowed, throwing herself onto bare ground, just like she wanted. Soon, she was quietly snoring away, oblivious to the increasing pressure of being a new medicine cat, although she only knew half of the herb's names, but knew all the herb usages...
Casperpaw laid down next to her mentor yawned

Drakonpaw scraped the ground uneasy

FOXXRR
January 19th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Casperpaw laid down next to her mentor yawned

Drakonpaw scraped the ground uneasy
Volttail sighed. Nightshade was his closest friend, although the age difference, but never in his life time had he seen her become a medicine cat... He sighed again, and soon found Drakonpaw. "What's up?" He meowed to the apprentice, "The sky!" He chuckled to his own joke, "But seriously, what's wrong?"

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Volttail sighed. Nightshade was his closest friend, although the age difference, but never in his life time had he seen her become a medicine cat... He sighed again, and soon found Drakonpaw. "What's up?" He meowed to the apprentice, "The sky!" He chuckled to his own joke, "But seriously, what's wrong?"
Drakonpaw mewed " my sister was supposed to become warriors with me!"

FOXXRR
January 19th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Drakonpaw mewed " my sister was supposed to become warriors with me!"
Volttail touched the apprentice's shoulder with his tail. "I feel ya buddy, I feel ya." He meowed. He honestly didn't believe what he had heard when Nightshade abruptly went up to the leader and announced her change in role. 'What is happening? Has both Nightshade and Casperpaw lost their minds? I thought Nightshade agreed to fight alongside me...' he thought, confusing himself with more and more question.

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Volttail touched the apprentice's shoulder with his tail. "I feel ya buddy, I feel ya." He meowed. He honestly didn't believe what he had heard when Nightshade abruptly went up to the leader and announced her change in role. 'What is happening? Has both Nightshade and Casperpaw lost their minds? I thought Nightshade agreed to fight alongside me...' he thought, confusing himself with more and more question.
Drakonpaw sighed and sat down.

Casperpaw licked her paw

FOXXRR
January 19th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Drakonpaw sighed and sat down.

Casperpaw licked her paw
Volttail sighed with Drakonpaw. "Well, then," He tried, "Maybe we could be friends?" He smiled as broadly as he could, but due to the situation, the smile lost its magic. 'This has never happened, what is happening? Where is Nightshade going with this? Can I ever become this apprentice's friend, just like that? Did I screw up?....' he endlessly thought.

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Volttail sighed with Drakonpaw. "Well, then," He tried, "Maybe we could be friends?" He smiled as broadly as he could, but due to the situation, the smile lost its magic. 'This has never happened, what is happening? Where is Nightshade going with this? Can I ever become this apprentice's friend, just like that? Did I screw up?....' he endlessly thought.
Drakonpaw smiled "sure." He mewed excitedly

FOXXRR
January 19th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Drakonpaw smiled "sure." He mewed excitedly
"I understand if you don't want to be friends wi..." Volttail stopped. "wait WHAT?" He exclaimed, staring at Drakonpaw with wide eyes. He had not expected that answer at all, and it took him a few seconds before it registered in his head. "Oh..... well... I didn't expect that answer." He meowed awkwardly. He realized all the questions in his head disappeared without a trace, but he was ok with it.

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 10:31 PM
"I understand if you don't want to be friends wi..." Volttail stopped. "wait WHAT?" He exclaimed, staring at Drakonpaw with wide eyes. He had not expected that answer at all, and it took him a few seconds before it registered in his head. "Oh..... well... I didn't expect that answer." He meowed awkwardly. He realized all the questions in his head disappeared without a trace, but he was ok with it.
Drakonpaw mewed "we can be like kin"

FOXXRR
January 19th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Drakonpaw mewed "we can be like kin"
(Sorry, was sending a letter to Lunacross about two problems)
Volttail stared at Drakonpaw in disbelief. "I-I-I don't think that's a good idea" He stammered, "Casperpaw is your kin, you know, and always will be, no matter the circumstances." he meowed, feeling inspired.... "Okay, I hear myself, maybe too much hope, but still, Casperpaw is your sister."

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 11:02 PM
(Sorry, was sending a letter to Lunacross about two problems)
Volttail stared at Drakonpaw in disbelief. "I-I-I don't think that's a good idea" He stammered, "Casperpaw is your kin, you know, and always will be, no matter the circumstances." he meowed, feeling inspired.... "Okay, I hear myself, maybe too much hope, but still, Casperpaw is your sister."
Drakonpaw looked at his paws and mewed " alright." He mumbled to himself "not like casperpaw even pays attention to me."

FOXXRR
January 19th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Drakonpaw looked at his paws and mewed " alright." He mumbled to himself "not like casperpaw even pays attention to me."
Volttail shook his head. "Then make her notice you" He meowed, his inspirational voice kicking in, "Do something that would surely get your sister's attention, but make sure that it isn't harmless."

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Volttail shook his head. "Then make her notice you" He meowed, his inspirational voice kicking in, "Do something that would surely get your sister's attention, but make sure that it isn't harmless."
Drakonpaw mewed " like what?" He tiltid his head

FOXXRR
January 19th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Drakonpaw mewed " like what?" He tiltid his head
(GTG to bed soon)
"Errr... ummm..." Volttail realized he didn't think that far yet, "Well, that's for you to figure out, since I know nothing about your sister"

Strobelight
January 20th, 2017, 01:42 AM

Name:
Appearance:

Here's my form:

Name:Joltwhisker
Appearance:A black Tom with Orange eyes and a white muzzle

Name:Ashfall
Appearance:A Dark Gray tabby with a white underbelly and paws,he has steel blue eyes

Timbergrowl
January 20th, 2017, 04:39 AM
Name: Tempestflight
Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiwy4nnwtDRAhUE_4MKHbwEBNgQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F281481 8489129898%2F&psig=AFQjCNF0Y4Vb6LK29iew2Mc1X7YVrL-MZQ&ust=1484994669810029

Name: Creamkit
appearance: http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/pet-advice/five-universal-personality-traits-of-the-siamese-cat.html

Name: Berrykit and Mudkit
Appearance: https://sittersforcritters.com/ultimate-cheat-sheet-siamese-cat-tips-tricks/

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 09:22 AM
(GTG to bed soon)
"Errr... ummm..." Volttail realized he didn't think that far yet, "Well, that's for you to figure out, since I know nothing about your sister"
Drakonpaw dipped his head "thanks

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 09:29 AM
Name:: Foxflame
Appearance:: A dark russet Tom with dark green eye.
Other:: I will probably make him ask to deputy....

FOXXRR
January 21st, 2017, 10:51 AM
Drakonpaw dipped his head "thanks
Volttail sighed. "So... what now? I can't think of anything to do." He admitted, looking around the area, then he mumbled to himself "boy, this place needs a serious makeover."

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:52 AM
Volttail sighed. "So... what now? I can't think of anything to do." He admitted, looking around the area, then he mumbled to himself "boy, this place needs a serious makeover."
Drakonpaw shrugged.

Casperpaw woke up