PDA

View Full Version : The story of Mossflower

Calliecat
January 19th, 2017, 07:16 PM
A form is rushing through the woods, each step causing pain for the new warrior. She had broken her leg in a fight with a large dog after being chased from Thunderclan. Her sides heaving and her hobbling, hurried steps notify and watching creature, wether prey, predator, twoleg or fellow cat, this cat is in pain and terrified.

MossFlower limped forward for a long time. Finally, unable to run longer, she tripped and tumbled across the forest floor. Now that she is in a clearing, a large scratch, still bleeding, that is crossing her eye and forcing it closed is visible.

She tried to get up, but failed. The pain she was enduring, and the fright unknown to any onlookers, was to much for her to bear. She had been promoted to early and her trembling body lay on the ground, helpless. Her wide eyes were engulfed in fear, but though she was desperate for help, she was too scared and in too much pain to make any move of her defense.

Calliecat
January 19th, 2017, 07:43 PM
The terrified cat lay immobile in the leaves. Just when she began to feel safe, she heard a stick snap. [I]what was that?[/I she wondered fearfully.

No One's Beeswax
January 19th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Thistle walked through the bushes. Her light brown tabby fur shone in the sunlight while her dark blue eyes were searching for what she had smelt on the wind. Cat, clan cat to be specific. She stuck her head through the bushes and spotted the cat.
"Hey you." Thistle said, "You need help?" She grinned and padded over wounded cat who obviously needed help. "Wait, don't speak. I can read minds." The light brown tabby disappeared into the bushes.
Thistle's white belly brushed the grass as she searched from the required herbs and came back with marigold and cobwebs. "Don't worry, I, Thistle the mind-reader, will heal you." the loner sat down next to the cat and started to work.

Calliecat
January 19th, 2017, 07:51 PM
The young, hurt cat was confused. She stared blankly, wondering what this knew friend meant by saying she had the ability to read minds? Was she from Starclan? No... that was impossible. MossFlower wasn't a medicine cat. Contrary to the other cats request, she hissed in defense. "DON'T touch me! don't hurt me!" She warned her fur bristling as she lay in defensive mode. The cat didn't come back so she lay waiting. The birds chirping would calm most cats, but MossFlower wasn't going to be calmed. Who was this stranger who appeared to want to help her. What was going on? From being banned from her clan, then a terrible experience with a large black German Shepard, running for her life, than tripping and being stranded in the middle of loner territory was enough but now she was presented with a knew event. A strange cat who wished to help, saying she had the ability to know what she was thinking then disappearing through the underbrush once more. She somehow found this comforting, amidst all the trouble.

No One's Beeswax
January 20th, 2017, 07:54 AM
(MossFlower Thistle was being sarcastic.)

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 10:18 AM
MossFlower, relieved that the strange cat was only joking (though wondering why a cat would joke around at a time like this). She watched nervously as the fellow cat went to work, attempting to help her and fix her wound. "are you a medicine cat?" She asked. "How can you heal me? Are you ones apprentice? Or are you being a jokester again?" She had too many questions to ask, so only stated a few.

dino.
January 20th, 2017, 10:34 AM
MossFlower is this private?

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Yes, but you may join! Thistle just left after helping poor mossflower!!!1

Panic
January 20th, 2017, 05:32 PM
{mind if i pop in?}

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Um... no this roleplay had been canceled so don't bother. We can create a new one where both of us hang if you like though!

Panic
January 20th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Um... no this roleplay had been canceled so don't bother. We can create a new one where both of us hang if you like though!

okie cool
loner and rouge territory right?

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 05:36 PM
YEp! Should I add thread or should you?

Panic
January 20th, 2017, 05:37 PM
can you? my kitty just wanders in places

Calliecat
January 20th, 2017, 05:51 PM
I made a private double adventure thing check it out and we start let's go I'm impatient hurry up now or die ugh your taking forever ugh!!!!!