PDA

View Full Version : Cold kit's Travels (opened to anyone)

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:00 PM
ColdKit ran as fast as her paws could carry her through the woods hoping to reach the hills before the cats behind her could catch up to the small kit. Her white fur and grey stripes seemed to glow as she ran. Body bruised and bleeding from claw hits

January 19th, 2017, 06:02 PM
(where this roleplay is located?)
Frostheart

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:05 PM
(yes yes it is)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 19th, 2017, 06:06 PM
(can I join with Kote (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/kote.html)?)

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:07 PM
(sure ^W^)

January 19th, 2017, 06:08 PM
(yes yes it is)

(this is kinda confused, but i will roleplay with a clan cat if you don't care, you care?)

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:11 PM
(nah do whatever you want)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 19th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Kote stood in front of the kit, their yellow eyes glinting. "Who are you?" they demanded, voice harsh but eyes soft.

judas
January 19th, 2017, 06:14 PM
The black at white rouge walked farther into the territory. She flicked her black tail. Walking softly on the forest floor. Her leaf green orbs gazed around. She gave her chest fluff a few swift licks. She flicked her tail. The new rouge padded around.
Her name, was Princess.
Her name had come from her old kitty pet home. She flicked her tail more, walking until she ran into Coldkit. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

January 19th, 2017, 06:21 PM
A apprentice short-furred felt a smell of a kit, knowing that he was too far from his home, he saw the kit bleeding, and anothers cats, he don't approached too much because of the unknown cats by him, and tried to hide behind of a tree, observing the cats ''I'm too far of my clan'' he tought, immobile.

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Coldkit fell to her feet seeing both cats and tried to back up slowly while mumbling,"Running from danger and "
she couldnt finish speaking as she started to cough
Kote stood in front of the kit, their yellow eyes glinting. "Who are you?" they demanded, voice harsh but eyes soft.
"i-im coldkit-t"the kit replied shaking she was pretty beaten up

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:25 PM
The black at white rouge walked farther into the territory. She flicked her black tail. Walking softly on the forest floor. Her leaf green orbs gazed around. She gave her chest fluff a few swift licks. She flicked her tail. The new rouge padded around.
Her name, was Princess.
Her name had come from her old kitty pet home. She flicked her tail more, walking until she ran into Coldkit. "What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Running and hiding from bigger cats i got to go before they get me"

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:27 PM
A apprentice short-furred felt a smell of a kit, knowing that he was too far from his home, he saw the kit bleeding, and anothers cats, he don't approached too much because of the unknown cats by him, and tried to hide behind of a tree, observing the cats ''I'm too far of my clan'' he tought, immobile.
poor Coldkit was tired and small as she just dropped to the ground,"I'm gonna die here"

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 19th, 2017, 06:35 PM
poor Coldkit was tired and small as she just dropped to the ground,"I'm gonna die here"
Kote blinked. "Well, splendid." They nosed the kit. "What happened to ya?"

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Kote blinked. "Well, splendid." They nosed the kit. "What happened to ya?"
"i-i ate some cat's leftover mouse and he's been chasing me along side his buddies" Coldkit said sadly,"and i didnt know he was saving the tail for later"

January 19th, 2017, 06:40 PM

The tom revealed himself, he walked in the direction of the kit, he meowed loud to the cats near of him, with his raspy voice ''I'm not a enemy! I need to help this kit because i can't broke the warrior code!''

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 19th, 2017, 06:41 PM
"i-i ate some cat's leftover mouse and he's been chasing me along side his buddies" Coldkit said sadly,"and i didnt know he was saving the tail for later"
They frowned. "You need rest. Sleep," he advised calmly.

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:43 PM
The tom revealed himself, he walked in the direction of the kit, he meowed loud to the cats near of him, with his raspy voice ''I'm not a enemy! I need to help this kit because i can't broke the warrior code!''
coldkit looked up not sure what to do staring at the tom

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:44 PM
They frowned. "You need rest. Sleep," he advised calmly.
"b-but if i sleep they'll find me and kill me for eating that tail!"She protested trying to get up,"and idont want to die"

ashfeather
January 19th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Hellooo :rainbowllama:

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Hellooo :rainbowllama:
hi ashfeather

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 19th, 2017, 06:47 PM
"b-but if i sleep they'll find me and kill me for eating that tail!"She protested trying to get up,"and idont want to die"
"I'll make sure they dont," he assured her.
(Gtg brb)

Frostheart
January 19th, 2017, 06:49 PM
(Gtg brb)
"really?"she asked looking up at him her blue eyes glimmering,"are you sure"
(ok )

ashfeather
January 19th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Cough cough sorry what do I do to make a character? XD

January 20th, 2017, 10:43 AM
(Gtg brb)

''Well, in that case, she don't need a help of a warrior or apprentice, a cat here can take care of her'' thought the apprentice, he decided to walk behind of the tree, because he felt a scent of a tiny bird, when he approached of the dead bird body, the siamese seal point grab the bird, and leave near of the kit. ''But she can die in any way...'' thought the tom, then, he meowed ''if you want to eat, go ahead'', then, he disappeared in the bushes, trying to find a cobweb.

Frostheart
January 20th, 2017, 11:45 AM
''Well, in that case, she don't need a help of a warrior or apprentice, a cat here can take care of her'' thought the apprentice, he decided to walk behind of the tree, because he felt a scent of a tiny bird, when he approached of the dead bird body, the siamese seal point grab the bird, and leave near of the kit. ''But she can die in any way...'' thought the tom, then, he meowed ''if you want to eat, go ahead'', then, he disappeared in the bushes, trying to find a cobweb.
Coldkit look at the bird then in the direction of the cat who gave it to her, before she went to eat it. her body fragile from what she been through

Frostheart
January 20th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Cough cough sorry what do I do to make a character? XD
from your head or cat quiz