PDA

View Full Version : Salad Fingers

tye
October 8th, 2016, 02:13 PM
So I have these three kitties, right, and they need everything. Family, friends, mentors/apprentice , siblings and enemies. The information is not up yet on my charrie site so I'm just going to say the general. Ye? ye. The ones in red is what needed more or what's more important. I'll be jolly to have that filled first, oh my glob. I just updated my charrie site for the three, lol.

---

Welkinpaw (http://mysweetiesiluv.weebly.com/welkinpaw.html) [SKC]

↠ Parents
↠ Siblings
↠ Mentor
↠ Friends
↠ Enemies

Coldtundra (http://mysweetiesiluv.weebly.com/coldtundra.html)[SHC]

↠ Friends [clan, rogue and city cats]
↠ Enemies [clan, rogue, city cats]

Hartpaw (http://mysweetiesiluv.weebly.com/hartpaw.html)[WC]

↠ Father
↠ Mentor
↠ Friends
↠ Half-blood siblings
|
[read his bio before apply]

---

[U]Forum

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

picture below is them <3

{Quill}
October 8th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Name: Maxii
Role: A rogue bb, possible friend for Coldtundra??
Personality: Quite stubborn at times, as he gets rather anxious when anything happens really. But he is generally a soothing and calm person; his voice low and soft often times. However, he is often noticeably alert, even if he is as safe as one can possibly be. He's just rather paranoid.
Appearance: A silvery-brown Scottish Fold with a rumpled white underbelly, with brown-ish dots coating his chest. The tufts of hair on his head is also dishevelled, it being a zig-zagged pattern of silver and brown crossing over his folded ears and towards his nose (which does cross with pink now and then). His eyes are also a faded brown.
Other: Anxiously gay bab tbh

tye
October 8th, 2016, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE={Quill};3674]
Name: Maxii
Role: A rogue bb, possible friend for Coldtundra??
Personality: Quite stubborn at times, as he gets rather anxious when anything happens really. But he is generally a soothing and calm person; his voice low and soft often times. However, he is often noticeably alert, even if he is as safe as one can possibly be. He's just rather paranoid.
Appearance: A silvery-brown Scottish Fold with a rumpled white underbelly, with brown-ish dots coating his chest. The tufts of hair on his head is also dishevelled, it being a zig-zagged pattern of silver and brown crossing over his folded ears and towards his nose (which does cross with pink now and then). His eyes are also a faded brown.
Other: Anxiously gay bab tbh
[/QUOTE]

I LIKE MAXXIIII <3 approve, ye quillsun. <3

{Quill}
October 8th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Awwww yisss
It gon be good

patroclus
October 8th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Lizardjaw (http://patruclus.weebly.com/lizardjaw.html)can be Welkinpaw's super cool mentor

Hamilton (http://patruclus.weebly.com/hamilton.html)can be Coldtundra's friend or enemy if it fits better (up to u)

Midnight Rain
October 9th, 2016, 01:50 AM
Brah salad fingers is creepy as s---

tye
February 27th, 2017, 03:50 PM
oh boy it's been a while. i really don't know where to start so i guess i'll bump this and if you guys have any plots going on i'll apply. ^^

Braveheartedwarrior
February 27th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Name || Spark

Age || 29 moons

Clan || N/A, City cat

Role || Enemy for Coldtundra. (Could they be more like a rival than an all out Enemy?)

Personality || Spark is a bombastic, rude, malicious street cat. She likes to get into trouble for mainly the thrill of chase. She will eat from dumpsters, and cannibalize on dead cats when food is drastically low. Spark doesn't maintain her hygiene, often getting sick from infections. Disregarding her antics, Spark can be a loyal friend if a cat gets close to her.
Spark tends to be a slight hoarder. She often collects rubbish she finds on roads. Spark is a dog fighter. She usually cannot fight a dog, but if she does, she tends to keep a tooth to spare. She places teeth in her collar.

Appearance || A yellow tabby with brown eyes. Her fur is usually matted. She has an electric blue collar with a few dog teeth inserted into it.

tye
February 27th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Name || Spark

Age || 29 moons

Clan || N/A, City cat

Role || Enemy for Coldtundra. (Could they be more like a rival than an all out Enemy?)

Personality || Spark is a bombastic, rude, malicious street cat. She likes to get into trouble for mainly the thrill of chase. She will eat from dumpsters, and cannibalize on dead cats when food is drastically low. Spark doesn't maintain her hygiene, often getting sick from infections. Disregarding her antics, Spark can be a loyal friend if a cat gets close to her.
Spark tends to be a slight hoarder. She often collects rubbish she finds on roads. Spark is a dog fighter. She usually cannot fight a dog, but if she does, she tends to keep a tooth to spare. She places teeth in her collar.

Appearance || A yellow tabby with brown eyes. Her fur is usually matted. She has an electric blue collar with a few dog teeth inserted into it.

yAS.
It's auto-accept so,
ye <3