PDA

View Full Version : Golden Lives Vs Golden Lies

Teza
January 18th, 2017, 04:06 AM
Okay, so I made a new character and I love him so much that he's probably going to end up as my second main. This means I will be EXTREMELY picky with who gets the applied roles. Now, onto the plot itself...

Goldmine is not very sociable. That said, he will meet two she-cats, [She-Cat 1] and [She-Cat 2], and one tom, [Tom 1]. These three cats will become his best friends, despite two of them, [She-Cat 1] and [Tom 1], are from different clans. All four cats meet every day for a moon (a week IRL time) and develop their relationships. Well, [She-Cat 1], [She-Cat 2], and [Tom 1] all fall in love with Goldmine. This is where it gets tricky, and if you're paying attention, you'll put "Fang Kitty" somewhere in your app. Goldmine, not really knowing what to do, decides to sleep with all three cats, mostly just to see who he cares for the most. He winds up getting both She-Cats pregnant. [Tom 1], in a fit of jealous rage, infiltrates the clans of both she-cats and takes the kits when they are born. Goldmine hears about this, and goes to the secret place that he and [Tom 1] had their fun, which is where [Tom 1] took the kits, with [She-Cat 1] and [She-Cat 2]. Upon arrival, [Tom 1] demands to know who the father of the two litters are, to which Goldmine tells him that they are all his. This enrages both [Tom 1], and [She-Cat 2], causing them to fight. [Tom 1] kills [She-Cat 2] during the fight, and turns his attention to [She-Cat 1], which Goldmine, having fallen in love with her, defends. Goldmine ends up defeating [Tom 1] but doesn't kill him. Instead, he chases [Tom 1] away, but not before he has the chance to kill four of the kits. [She-Cat 1] takes in [She-Cat 2]'s surviving kits, and Goldmine joins her clan to be with his mate and kits.

.:Goldmine (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/goldmine):.

.:Roles:.

[Tom 1] - Needs to be in any clan that isn't Windclan // Lives // open
[She-Cat 1] - Needs to be in any clan that isn't Windclan // Lives // open
[She-Cat 2] - Needs to be in Windclan // Dies // open
[Kit 1] - She-Cat 1's kit // Lives // open
[Kit 2] - She-Cat 1's kit // Lives // closed
[Kit 3] - She-Cat 1's kit // Dies // open
[Kit 4] - She-Cat 1's kit // Dies // open
[Kit 5] - She-Cat 2's kit // Lives // open
[Kit 6] - She-Cat 2's kit // Dies // closed
[Kit 7] - She-Cat 2's kit // Dies // open
[Kit 8] - She-Cat 2's kit // Lives // closed

.:Form For Warriors:.

-Link-
Name:
Link:
Role Wanted:
Other:
Questions:
Roleplay Sample:

-No Link-
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role Wanted:
Other:
Questions:
Roleplay Sample:

.:Form for Kits:.

Name:
Appearance:
Role Wanted:
Other:
Questions:
Roleplay Sample:

.:My Kit:.

Name: Mosskit, -paw, -storm
Personality: Mosskit is a very shy kit, and only trusts her mother and father. She has no basis for this distrust of her siblings and clanmates, but it exists. She feels like she doesn't belong. Despite being shy, she's very inquisitive, always seeking answers, whether she wants to or not. It's like she simply can't turn off her curiosity. She hates it. However, she's very loyal to her family and clan. As she grows, she will become more and more outgoing, and eventually having not a care in the world. She will have a complete shift in her personality, going from the shy yet curious kit to a loud and rambunxious warrior. Her heart will always lead her to where she needs to go, whether she wants to or not.
Appearance: Mosskit is the spitting image of her father, despite the well-muscled body and being a completely different gender. She is much shorter than her father, and skinnier, but keeps many of his physical traits. [Subject to change as she-cats 1 and 2 are chosen]
Role: Kit 8

JaxenAmethyst
January 18th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Name: Shadowstorm
Link: Here you go, my friend <3 (http://jaxens-kitties.weebly.com/shadowclan.html)
Role Wanted: She-cat1
Other: None
Questions: None
Roleplay Sample:
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."

Teza
January 18th, 2017, 08:18 PM
JaxenAmethyst

Awesome! I'm gonna wait for a few more apps before deciding, plus you're missing something.

Teza
January 19th, 2017, 09:40 AM
bump~

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Name:Shockkit
Personality: Shockkit is going to be VERY quiet and will refuse to talk to anybody outside his family. He won't always be a trouble maker but there will be times where he will get in trouble just to see what would happen to him. He loves his family and will do anything for them and will work hard no matter what.
Appearance: (there are no good links... :( ) Jet black Tom with two front white paws and Amber eyes
Role Wanted: Kit 2
Other: Fang Kitty
Questions: No not really
Roleplay Sample:
Stormpaw woke up out of the apprentice den with a bigger yawn than usual. He looked around for his mentor and leader Heartstar. Today was his final assessment and he did not want to fail. He turned and saw Heartstar walking towards him with a smile. “You’re up early.” She purred.
Stormpaw nodded. He was full of energy and was really confident about his assessment. He knew he wouldn’t fail. Then he yelped as somebody bit down on his tail. He turned and saw that Shadowpaw was the culprit.
“Shadowpaw!” He swatted her with a paw. “Go annoy someone else!”
“I would but nobody else annoys me like you do.” She said simply as she let go of his tail. The blind she-cat grinned.
Stormtail just rolled his eyes and turned back to a grinning Heartstar. “It’s not funny!” He shouted.
“I never said anything,” she purred. “Come on. Are we going or not.”
Stormpaw took one last glance at Shadowpaw, he hated her and she hated him back. She called him annoying and he called it being an apprentice. He called her rude and she said it was because of him. What really annoyed him the most though was the fact that she was blind, but had the best sight of any cat he’s ever known. And she gets all the glory.
He turned back and followed Heartstar out of camp glad to be away from her and focussed back on his assessment. They walked to the big oak in the center of their territory.

Teza
January 19th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Personality: Shockkit is going to be VERY quiet and will refuse to talk to anybody outside his family. He won't always be a trouble maker but there will be times where he will get in trouble
Appearance: (there are no good links... :( ) Jet black Tom with two front white paws and Amber eyes
Roleplay Sample:
Stormpaw woke up out of the apprentice den with a bigger yawn than usual. He looked around for his mentor and leader Heartstar. Today was his final assessment and he did not want to fail. He turned and saw Heartstar walking towards him with a smile. “You’re up early.” She purred.
Stormpaw nodded. He was full of energy and was really confident about his assessment. He knew he wouldn’t fail. Then he yelped as somebody bit down on his tail. He turned and saw that Shadowpaw was the culprit.
“I would but nobody else annoys me like you do.” She said simply as she let go of his tail. The blind she-cat grinned.
Stormtail just rolled his eyes and turned back to a grinning Heartstar. “It’s not funny!” He shouted.
Stormpaw took one last glance at Shadowpaw, he hated her and she hated him back. She called him annoying and he called it being an apprentice. He called her rude and she said it was because of him. What really annoyed him the most though was the fact that she was blind, but had the best sight of any cat he’s ever known. And she gets all the glory.
He turned back and followed Heartstar out of camp glad to be away from her and focussed back on his assessment. They walked to the big oak in the center of their territory.

I'd like just a bit more detailed personality, also, the link works perfectly fine for me?? But appearances for kits can change as the two she-cats are chosen so yeah xD

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Ok

Teza
January 20th, 2017, 01:23 PM
boop<3

Teza
January 21st, 2017, 12:52 AM
Bump~

Mayflower
January 21st, 2017, 01:04 AM
Name: Aspenkit
Personality: very quiet and reserved, loves her father and her mother, a little judgmental, playful
Appearance: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/19/3c/98/193c980378896b72af1973c0301f38ca.jpg)
Role Wanted: kit 6
Other: fang kitty
Questions: nope
Roleplay Sample: Bagheera scowled at all the toms gathered around Babe and leaped down from the highest branch of the tree to her. "Is that tawdry tom introduced as Blitz annoying you? He seems very conceited." He shot a glare at Blitz, then looked down to Alex. "And who are you, you petulant cat? Do you think flirting with every she cat you see will do you any good? Here's a hint, it won't. Mollies will become repulsed by you and call you a libertine or a player." He sneered at Alex, secretly hoping he would go away. Babe deserves the best, and these toms are certainly not up to par.

Teza
January 21st, 2017, 01:09 AM
Name: Aspenkit
Personality: very quiet and reserved, loves her father and her mother, a little judgmental, playful
Appearance: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/19/3c/98/193c980378896b72af1973c0301f38ca.jpg)
Role Wanted: kit 6
Other: fang kitty
Questions: nope
Roleplay Sample: Bagheera scowled at all the toms gathered around Babe and leaped down from the highest branch of the tree to her. "Is that tawdry tom introduced as Blitz annoying you? He seems very conceited." He shot a glare at Blitz, then looked down to Alex. "And who are you, you petulant cat? Do you think flirting with every she cat you see will do you any good? Here's a hint, it won't. Mollies will become repulsed by you and call you a libertine or a player." He sneered at Alex, secretly hoping he would go away. Babe deserves the best, and these toms are certainly not up to par.

Accepted :3

Mayflower
January 21st, 2017, 01:10 AM
Accepted :3
okay! When does this start

Teza
January 21st, 2017, 01:12 AM
okay! When does this start

Not until both she-cats and the tom roles are filled. I'll keep accepting kits until when they need to be born

Mayflower
January 21st, 2017, 01:36 AM
Not until both she-cats and the tom roles are filled. I'll keep accepting kits until when they need to be born
okay, good to know.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 21st, 2017, 10:12 AM
I edited it

Teza
January 21st, 2017, 09:14 PM
Personality: Shockkit is going to be VERY quiet and will refuse to talk to anybody outside his family. He won't always be a trouble maker but there will be times where he will get in trouble just to see what would happen to him. He loves his family and will do anything for them and will work hard no matter what.
Roleplay Sample:

Accepted :33333333333

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 22nd, 2017, 02:09 AM
Yay!

Teza
January 23rd, 2017, 02:13 AM
I'm officially closing this on February 10th. Also bump~

Teza
January 26th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Bump C:

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 26th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Can I make another cat if nobody seems to join?

Teza
January 26th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Can I make another cat if nobody seems to join?

Sure if you think you can handle two+ cats

Teza
January 28th, 2017, 02:38 AM
Bump~

Teza
January 29th, 2017, 11:16 AM
bump

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 30th, 2017, 09:19 AM
That's a freaking cool signature

Teza
January 30th, 2017, 01:27 PM
That's a freaking cool signature

Thank you, Darknessx made it for me, however I'd rather not have random conversations on this thread..

Teza
February 6th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Bump~

Teza
February 8th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Bump

Teza
February 10th, 2017, 12:59 PM
This is now closed.

MootheBean JaxenAmethyst Shadomaru

I'm sorry to say but since there have been no more characters to fill the roles, this plot has been disband.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 10th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Nuuu

JaxenAmethyst
February 11th, 2017, 10:16 AM
JaxenAmethyst

Awesome! I'm gonna wait for a few more apps before deciding, plus you're missing something.
What am I even missing? I got everything for the "Link" Form...

Teza
February 11th, 2017, 11:09 PM
JaxenAmethyst

This is where it gets tricky, and if you're paying attention, you'll put "Fang Kitty" somewhere in your app.

However, it doesn't matter anymore. The thread is closed, the plot disbanded. Have a nice day. :)