PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here c:

Butterfly
January 18th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Hello everyone!

I'd like to formally introduce myself! I go by Butterfly here on the interwebs! I've been roleplay Warriors for about nine years now, so I generally know my way around a Warrior Cats site c:

Usually when I join a forum based site, I have a tendency to just roam around clicking pages instead of actually chatting with other members and I want to change that! I'm making it a personal goal to talk to and make as many new friends here as I can so please feel free to message me!

Thank you for taking your time to read this! C:

-Butterfly

Night Awaits
January 18th, 2017, 12:37 AM
Hey there Butterfly! Welcome to WCO, again! :kittyface:

I hope you achieve your goals and love this site as much as I do! :3

Fel
January 18th, 2017, 12:38 AM
hey, welcome to wco! i'd recommend taking a look at the rules and faq, and to post in the help den and/or ask a staff member if you're confused about anything- and have fun! :heartbounce:

whippoorwill
January 18th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Hello, welcome to the website! i'm pretty new around here too, lol, i hope you have a good time!

Spikes
January 18th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Hi fellow new person! Hope you enjoy your rp time

Butterfly
January 18th, 2017, 01:14 AM
Thank you all so much!!

Fawn
January 18th, 2017, 01:32 AM
Welcome to WCO! :wave5:

savage scar
January 18th, 2017, 01:32 AM
Hi there, welcome to WCO :squee:

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 18th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Welcomeeeeeeeeeeee
Be my friend
Or I shall chase you
WITH SCISSORS
:mikilien:

Caligo Everton
January 18th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Welcome to WCO human.

doghouse
January 18th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Welcome to WCO!

Silhouettes
January 18th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Hello everyone!

I'd like to formally introduce myself! I go by Butterfly here on the interwebs! I've been roleplay Warriors for about nine years now, so I generally know my way around a Warrior Cats site c:

Usually when I join a forum based site, I have a tendency to just roam around clicking pages instead of actually chatting with other members and I want to change that! I'm making it a personal goal to talk to and make as many new friends here as I can so please feel free to message me!

Thank you for taking your time to read this! C:

-Butterfly
Welcome to WCO! If you'd like, I'd be happy to RP! I have cats in every clan, except Windclan and Thunderclan, but I could RP in any other clan with you!

Clover
January 18th, 2017, 05:35 PM
heya! very nice to meet you!

Butterfly
January 18th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Thank you all so much for your kind words!!

I really appreciate it! It's been a while since I've felt this welcomed into a community c: