PDA

View Full Version : {Onyx Plot}Day of the Dead

monfang
January 17th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Another plot planned for the dearest Onyx and his siblings!
Onyx (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/onyx.html) Lynx (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/lynx.html) Salem (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/salem.html)
I will be very picky for this plot... This takes place after the 'Dusk Falls on SkyClan' plot. This will begin at the beginning of February, due to multiple requests to have Onyx RP'd with them.

If you would also like to RP with him, please PM me.

Taking a big punishment from the new commander, Onyx has decided to respect the commander, reluctantly. He slowly begins to build something. A pack. He wants to take control. He picks [DS CAT] to be his second partner. He even takes on a loyal trainee, training them his evil ways.

Slowly he picks few, and only few, to be in his pack, his brothers included. Little does he know that his brother, Lynx, plans to leave, and take Salem with him. Onyx slowly gains this 'group', and then he finds out about Lynx leaving from [DS CAT #2], and confronts him. Lynx and Onyx get into a heated conversation, and finally Lynx snaps and attacks his brother, leaving thee claw-marks on his right cheek. Onyx, angered, throws Lynx out, and Lynx finally leaves the Syndicate, but like planned, Salem leaves with him.

Onyx, enraged, sends his pack out to kill them, but they fled to clan territory before he could reach them, and Onyx vows to find, and kill them. No matter what lies in the way.

~ROLES~
DS cat 1
DS cat 2
Onyx's Trainee
Members of his gang

This may not seem like alot but I am going to be very, very picky. If you have a character site, please include that!

~~Form With Site~~
Name:
Role:
Activity Level(posts per day):
Questions/Other:
Roleplay Example:

~Form Without Site~
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Other/Questions:
Roleplay Example(forum name and pg# included please!):

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 17th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Name: Kami (Kamilla) http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/kamilla.html
Role: Loyal Trainee or DS Cat, I might change her age depending on if you select her for either of these roles
Personality: At first glance petty, she is rather tough and strategic, but lacks understanding of what other cats call "remorse." She is a bit of a clean freak, hence the quote on her character site. (More in-depth description avalible on her character page.)
Activity Level(posts per day): 9.57 PPD
Questions/Other: "You fought well *hair toss*" I decided to include the full form as well as character page so you don't have to follow the link every time =3
Roleplay Example:
"I.... Tripped," he said embarassedly. He paused. "Wait, I smell someone... Pardus?!" he exclaimed, eyes widening. The silver tom blinked at the sight of his brother, much more surly and scarred than the last time he had seen him. It wasn't hard to tell he wasn't ecstatic.

"You looked for her before your own brother?" hissed Pardus, eyes narrowed into furious slits. "You knew where I was, and you didn't even look for me after WindClan was liberated? No, you went off with a Clan cat, looked for her first. Did you even bother to tell me you were alright? Did you check if I was alive?" He rounded on Littlepaw. "And of course you didnt care, no, go over to precious little--What is it now--Silverpaw, who didn't even keep his name!" His claws sank into the ground.

NightWarrior4Life
January 17th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Onyx (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/onyx.html) Lynx (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/lynx.html) Salem (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/salem.html)
I will be very picky for this plot... This takes place after the 'Dusk Falls on SkyClan' plot. This will begin at the beginning of February, due to multiple requests to have Onyx RP'd with them.

Taking a big punishment from the new commander, Onyx has decided to respect the commander, reluctantly. He slowly begins to build something. A pack. He wants to take control. He picks [DS TOM] to be his second in command. He even takes on a loyal trainee, training them his evil ways.

Slowly he picks few, and only few, to be in his pack, his brothers included. Little does he know that his brother, Lynx, plans to leave, and take Salem with him. Onyx slowly gains this 'group', and then he finds out about Lynx leaving from [DS TOM #2], and confronts him. Lynx and Onyx get into a heated conversation, and finally Lynx snaps and attacks his brother, leaving thee claw-marks on his right cheek. Onyx, angered, throws Lynx out, and Lynx finally leaves the Syndicate, but like planned, Salem leaves with him.

Onyx, enraged, sends his pack out to kill them, but they fled to clan territory before he could reach them, and Onyx vows to find, and kill them. No matter what lies in the way.

~ROLES~
DS tom 1
DS tom 2
Onyx's Trainee
Members of his gang

This may not seem like alot but I am going to be very, very picky. If you have a character site, please include that!

~~Form With Site~~
Name:
Role:
Questions/Other:
Roleplay Example:

~Form Without Site~
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Other/Questions:
Name: Aura
Role wanted: Onyx's trainee
Looks: white fur and enchanting purple eyes
Personality: loner, likes sunlight. A kind cat, not exactly syndicate material. Only in the syndicate because her parents, Fleck and Aria, and her brother, Dash, were syndicate cats. As she gets older though, she is conflicted and confused. She wants to stay happy and rainbows and flowers but she is influenced by her parents and others to go down the dark route. She needs training and with the right cat, she'll soon learn.
PPD: 14.11 last time I checked but I'm pretty sure it's higher now like 28. Something...
Other/questions: will she end up running away too or will can she stay because she's so closely watched over by Onyx?
Roleplay example: Aura stared afte the rushing cats. They were hungry and excited to get into battle. She couldn't go her father had said...but she went anyway...now in battle, she fought against two SkyClan cats, killing one. She was going to have her trial when she got back...she needed to quickly train just in case...she desperately wanted to prove herself. "Life isn't always sunshine and StarClan you know!" She spat as she locked eyes with her opponent, claws unsheathed. "The dusk syndicate has shown me that...and now I am learning...one day I will come back, and I will be so powerful, I will take over the forest!" She hissed then cackled, scratching the SkyClan cat across the face, then leaving him bleeding with five diagonal claw marks down his face. The same thing Fleck had done to Aria, when they'd first joined the syndicate...

~Breadsticks~
January 17th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Name: Arrow
Role: Loyal trainee and/or member of the gang
Looks: Click (http://pre10.deviantart.net/c784/th/pre/i/2014/145/b/a/com___goldendragonart_by_finchwing-d7jondx.png) Brown-grey base coat and curly fur in some places, she has a darker brown mask covering most of her face and tabby markings that run down her back; she has amber eyes. {The burn in the picture isn't on Arrow}
Personality: Arrow is bold and loves exploring, she won't back down from a dare and loves challenges. She can be snappy at times but normally can hold her temper quite well. She can insult just as well as she can bite back with snide comments. There is a kind side to her as well though, she can be rather protective of her family and friends and is usually kind and occasionally more caring than some others.
Activity Level(posts per day): 12.74
Other/Questions: N/A
Roleplay Example(forum name and pg# included please!): {Reedbriar's Territory pg #1}
Reedbriar laid in the makeshift next, her tail resting on three small kits as she gave a soft smile. "Fishtail would love you.. But I will love you, for the both of us." The queen whispered to the kits, her eyes bright with love. She glanced around the place, she was laying under a bush with the kits and the clearing was surrounded by trees. It wasn't like Riverclan but as she heard her kits squeaks and watched them suckle she knew it would do. The ex-clan queen look at the three kits, feeling as if she would burst with pride. "Names, they need names.." She whispered to herself, brushing her tail across a blue tabby tom with white spots and she gave a soft purr, "Smoke would be a good name for you little one." The queen then rested her tail on another tom, this one pure grey blue with white paws, looking like a smaller version of her, "Your name will be Wisp." She said softly, her tail resting on her last kit, and the only female of the litter. A smile made it's way onto her face as she looked over the kit's unique coat, she had russet brown and ginger fur with white splashed, what got the she-cat to chuckle was the kit's blue grey tipped ears. She agreed that it was a nice compliment to the kit's pelt. The queen gently nuzzled the little she-kit, "You're name will be Minnow."

monfang
January 17th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Hmmm. Really good forms indeed, this will be a tough one ^^"

Fel
January 17th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Name: Lilith (http://wcowonders.weebly.com/lilith.html)
Role: Gang member
Activity Level(posts per day): 4.95
Questions/Other: N/A
Roleplay Example: we've rped before c;

i've got chi for his trainee as well, if you want- we all know how that would turn out ;u;

monfang
January 17th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Name: Lilith (http://wcowonders.weebly.com/lilith.html)
Role: Gang member
Activity Level(posts per day): 4.95
Roleplay Example: we've rped before c;

i've got chi for his trainee as well, if you want- we all know how that would turn out ;u;
"we've rped before c;"
haha you know she's accepted
Also, chi.... oml if you want, you could put her form ^^"

Static
January 17th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Name:fox
Role wanted : dS cat 1
Looks:Brown with black ears and chest.white paws
Personality:formerly easy going and obidemt.scence new leaders though,he has a short temper and will claw any cat who talks about knew leaders
Activity level:every Thur.Fri.Sat.and most Sundays.on all day(eastern timezone) and I will reply to any post/comment I can.(11.49 post per day)
Other/questions:fox is only angrey most times cause he thinks the leaders are weak.he bbelieve the DS should have strong leaders but also thinks he should be co comandewr or even Commander
Roleplay example:foxstood beside onyx.pleased at what he had accomplished.he looked at the cats below him as onyx spoke and thought,"everything is falling together.all Ineed is to kill slick foot and cconquor the clans.I could have never accomplished this without onyxsuddenly everything disipeared as he woke up in the forest.
"[I]still banished.and we was so close to accomplishing great things.[I]he thought sadly.curling into a tight ball he tried to go back to sleep and have that wonderfull dream.the one where he was ruler

monfang
January 17th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Name:fox
Role wanted : dS cat 1(is that the DS second in ccommand?)
Looks:Brown with black ears and chest.white paws
Personality:formerly easy going and obidemt.scence new leaders though,he has a short temper and will claw any cat who talks about knew leaders
Activity level:every Thur.Fri.Sat.and most Sundays.on all day(eastern timezone) and I will reply to any post/comment I can.(11.49 post per day)
Other/questions:fox is only angrey most times cause he thinks the leaders are weak.he bbelieve the DS should have strong leaders but also thinks he should be co comandewr or even Commander
Roleplay example:foxstood beside onyx.pleased at what he had accomplished.he looked at the cats below him as onyx spoke and thought,"everything is falling together.all Ineed is to kill slick foot and cconquor the clans.I could have never accomplished this without onyxsuddenly everything disipeared as he woke up in the forest.
"[I]still banished.and we was so close to accomplishing great things.[I]he thought sadly.curling into a tight ball he tried to go back to sleep and have that wonderfull dream.the one where he was ruler
Partner, not second in command ^^" if you re-read it I edit it, I had bad wording heh sorry ;u; but this is a very interesting form ouo

Static
January 17th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Partner, not second in command ^^" if you re-read it I edit it, I had bad wording heh sorry ;u; but this is a very interesting form ouo
Okay.partner then.let me edit(I'm doing RP in DS right now if u want to join me and jaggedexx if it's okay with him)

NightWarrior4Life
January 18th, 2017, 11:58 AM

Taking a big punishment from the new commander, Onyx has decided to respect the commander, reluctantly. He slowly begins to build something. A pack. He wants to take control. He picks [DS CAT] to be his second partner. He even takes on a loyal trainee, training them his evil ways.

Slowly he picks few, and only few, to be in his pack, his brothers included. Little does he know that his brother, Lynx, plans to leave, and take Salem with him. Onyx slowly gains this 'group', and then he finds out about Lynx leaving from [DS CAT #2], and confronts him. Lynx and Onyx get into a heated conversation, and finally Lynx snaps and attacks his brother, leaving thee claw-marks on his right cheek. Onyx, angered, throws Lynx out, and Lynx finally leaves the Syndicate, but like planned, Salem leaves with him.

~ROLES~
DS cat 1
DS cat 2
Onyx's Trainee
Members of his gang

~~Form With Site~~
Name:
Role:
Questions/Other:
Roleplay Example:

~Form Without Site~
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Other/Questions:
Name: Dash
Looks: grey with darker flecks
Role wanted: DS cat 1/2
Personality: one minute he's lovey dovey and sweet then next minute he's abusive and fierce. Most cats don't trust him.
PPD: 14.11 last time I checked. Now I think it's 28.something...
Roleplay example: Dash sat on a rock in the clearing, watching every cat's every move. He needed allies, and fast. His father had failed in his quest to become commander so now, he was going to do what he was born to do: follow in his father's footsteps and build an army to rebelle. He smirked with amusement at his gory thoughts of killing, the camp flooding with blood. He remembered what they said about his father...he lived off of other cats' pain and suffering. He slept to list kits' wails and cries at night. He drank the blood and ate the flesh of his defeated opponents. Dash wanted to be like that...he was made of the blood his father drank...the flesh and bones of the very killer...

Teggy
January 18th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Name:
Nova
Role:
Partner
Looks:
black pelt with white speckles all over, she has one blue eye and one green eye.
Personality:
she has a concealed personality. But inside she is sick and wicked. She has anger issues and hates liers
Other/Questions:
nope
Roleplay Example(forum name and pg# included please!)
you have rped with me before: but here is an rp example
Thunderstrike was playing with a kit that wouldnt stop following him.
"Go away!" he laughed. The stubborn kit refused and hopped on his back. He gently shook the kit off his back and returned it to its mother.
"Now stay out of trouble!" Thunderstrike said as he gave it lick on the head.

He padded to the clearing and began hunting.
"Wonder where Fogfire is..." he thought. Thunderstrike still couldnt place his paw on what he kept feeling for her. His heart beat faster just thinking of her.
StarClan! What is this feeling! he screamed in his mind.

Glancing around the tom caught the scent of Fogfire! And Nettlenose... He did not like the tom... Everytime he was around him and Fogfire, Thunderstrike felt these ergs to lash out on him, or worse... But he wasnt the one to break the code. Am i JEALOUS! he thought. He let out a purr of amusement. But as he watched the two his heart thumped faster as he gazed at Fogfire. (page 156 on the Thunderclan clearing)

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 12:27 PM
I am closing this tomorrow about 6-7 PM C (7-8 PM EST) for the partner and trainee. This is kinda a bump and a warning ^^"

all forms will be due by then, thanks ^^"

wren
January 18th, 2017, 06:28 PM

~ROLES~
DS cat 1
DS cat 2
Onyx's Trainee
Members of his gang

~~Form With Site~~
Name:
Role:
Questions/Other:
Roleplay Example:

~Form Without Site~
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Other/Questions:

Problably should have used the link tryout. But hey!
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3295

Name
Ajax

Role
DS cat 1

Looks
Provided on the link

Persona
Also provided in link.

Activity level
I'd have to check on my statistics

Other
I hope you don't mind that most of
this information comes from my finder.

Roleplay example

She saw she had hit her mark with the last statement. She smirked with a dumb little expression only she did. Then she sat again, feeling the sense of victory surge through her body. She locked her eyes on him, seeing his ears pin to the sides of his head seeing her flash of confusion and hurt. She lashed her tail in amusement. Finally, I got him. That should teach him to waste my time. then seeing his discomfort she too started to shrink back. She should feel good about this, considering this flash of displeasure upon his eyes gave her a little hint of pity and remorse for her words. The words she now clearly regret. Then his shcukle broke her sense of pity and she quickly flashed him a vicious look, daring him to no longer continue. unfortunately he didint cease. She flciked her tail rather then in amusement in irritation. "Just stop. Seriously" she hissed in anoyance. She paused to hear if he continued. When he didn't she released a long deep sigh and looked down at her paws. Why won't he just leave, I'm shooting him down. I mean alotbut he just persists. her eyes narrowed and she just glares at him. "Suitors lining up huh? Kittens that k don't want?" she asked. Lips pursed and eyebrows knit together between her eyes, pelt rippling with anger.
What could I say? What would make him leave?
She asked herself between question and answers. She was already rude. She had been grumpy. He was relentless, what if a good thwack on the nose will send him running like a kit from a grumpy elder. She though. Pinning her ears to the back of her head she focused back on charmpelt. "I never said I wanted you to alter your personality so on rare occasions I'd be happy. Besides I highly doubt we would ever see each other again" she snapped back.

Also you can see my posts with Onyx and Whiteqauil and Hannibal

[/FONT]

Mayflower
January 20th, 2017, 01:20 PM

~ROLES~
DS cat 1
DS cat 2
Onyx's Trainee
Members of his gang

~~Form With Site~~
Name:
Role:
Questions/Other:
Roleplay Example:

~Form Without Site~
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Other/Questions:

Name: Ash
Role: loyal trainee
Looks: a light gray longhair with piercing green eyes. WILL FIND LINK.
Personality: Very loyal, she will follow Onyx until the end and never waver, who cares about Halite and Boreas? All that matters is Onyx. She has become ruthless and cold, cunning and cruel, and of course strong. She loves tricking younger and older cats, and often neglects responsibilities left for her from the commander.
Activity Level(posts per day): like 13.88 last time I checked (and that was after being inactive for two days... Help me)
Other/Questions: Can she be a gang member if not Onyx's trainee? I want her to be Onyx obsessed.

Page 30 of the TC Liberation:
"Well that won't be a problem, will it? See, battle changes people. I am not this rude usually, I assure you. Please understand, not everyone is the same in bloodshed." He then dipped his head in thanks towards Neko and smiled. "Thank you, this helps greatly." The deep brown tom turned and faced the battlefield, blood oozing from scratches. "Shall we fight together?"

FlashFanatic
January 20th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Name: Porcupine
Role: Loyal Traineeeeee CHACHACHA
Looks: Porcupine has glistering grey eyes, but mostly look blue. He is quite a fluffball, and has tiny ears. His base pelt color is a chocolate brown, but has lighter brown markings, which are a chocolate milk color.| Here (http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/e/ee/12229024-fluffy-brown-beautiful-kitten-breed-scottish-straight-close-portrait-on-light-blue-background--Stock-Photo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160529121426)
Personality: Porcupine is quite rude. Despite his family, he is still mean, and rude. Even though he is a yound kit, he's still a bully. He thinks that the hunters are weaklings, and don't know how to fight. Because of his family history, people tease him a lot. He can get quite mad at that, and tends to yell at them a lot. One thing that he hates to admit, is that it's really easy to get him to cry. Of course, he doesn't like that about himself. That's why he's so rude to everyone. Porcupine is quite obnoxious, loud, and thinks he deserves everyhing.
Activity Level(posts per day): 4.34 {Subject to change}
Other/Questions: Meh
Taken from here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=131432#post131432)
The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"

Mayflower
January 20th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Name: Ash
Role: loyal trainee
Looks: a light gray longhair with piercing green eyes. EDIT: FOUND LINK LOOKIT (http://i61.tinypic.com/6edycw.jpg) yayy
Personality: Very loyal, she will follow Onyx until the end and never waver, who cares about Halite and Boreas? All that matters is Onyx. She has become ruthless and cold, cunning and cruel, and of course strong. She loves tricking younger and older cats, and often neglects responsibilities left for her from the commander.
Activity Level(posts per day): like 13.88 last time I checked (and that was after being inactive for two days... Help me)
Other/Questions: Can she be a gang member if not Onyx's trainee? I want her to be Onyx obsessed.

Page 30 of the TC Liberation:
"Well that won't be a problem, will it? See, battle changes people. I am not this rude usually, I assure you. Please understand, not everyone is the same in bloodshed." He then dipped his head in thanks towards Neko and smiled. "Thank you, this helps greatly." The deep brown tom turned and faced the battlefield, blood oozing from scratches. "Shall we fight together?"

I did as you wished Tiny, hooray.

vos
January 20th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Name: Rook (http://mirefern.weebly.com/rook.html)
Role: DS Cat 1
Activity Level(posts per day): None as of recent, due to me taking a hiatus while I establish which cats I'll be keeping.
Roleplay Example: We've RPed before, but if you need an example I can offer both paragraph-style RP and a shorter style.

monfang
January 21st, 2017, 10:34 AM
my decision has been made. Thus was tough, but I think that I chose the right people ^^"

Partner; Teggy
Trainee; Ludicrous Lunacy
Members; TheBread fenic!

( mirefern Wolf MooBaby171 NightWarrior4Life ) I really think you guys will work better in the group, if ya want ^^"

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 10:36 AM
my decision has been made. Thus was tough, but I think that I chose the right people ^^"

Partner; Teggy
Members; TheBread fenic!

( mirefern Wolf MooBaby171 NightWarrior4Life ) I really think you guys will work better in the group, if ya want ^^"
As long as Dash is part of the group and gets to run away into the clans, I'm okay with it...

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 10:37 AM

Partner; Teggy
Members; TheBread fenic!

Love/hate trainee ftw XD Thanks

wren
January 21st, 2017, 10:51 AM

Partner; Teggy
Members; TheBread fenic!

Sure why not. I need more relationships for him. Though to be completely honest Ajax would much ather not be a follower. He likes to control everything so at some point he will msot likely leave or attempt to kill onyx. He will be stopped I don't wanna kill him, he already has death planned anyway .

Mayflower
January 21st, 2017, 11:14 AM

Partner; Teggy
Members; TheBread fenic!

That's fine, so are they like Onyx's little gang? Just making sure.

Static
February 18th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Can onyx like,be a friend of fox?just a friend