PDA

View Full Version : Tɪɢᴇʀғᴜʀs Aᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ Aᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ

Tigerfur
January 17th, 2017, 08:31 AM
The tom wriggled slightly, wondering how he had found such a small opening to the tunnels. I'm sure there is bigger holes. He growled slightly as he finally fit himself in, tail lashing slightly as he leaned back and flattened the fur down on his shoulders. Hmph. Despite his irritability at his luck, he couldn't help but feel a glimmer of excitement as he looked to and fro. Sunlight leaked from holes in the roof, along with the fairly common dripping of water. "Alright," He rumbled quietly to himself, picking one way down the tunnel. "Let's start exploring,"

Clover
January 17th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Blessed slipped into the tunnel, ears perked with curiosity as she began to explore. A smile crossed her lips, the relative warmth of the hole a reprieve from the blustery cold of the outdoors. Shaking her silvery fur, a small cloud of dust and snow rose from it and settled to the ground, dusting it lightly in white. Tail flicking in an interest of her surroundings, she pioneered on, treading lightly over the ground, the soft crunch of dead leaves underneath her feet telling her that this tunnel had gone unused for a long stretch of time. Which also meant that she might be able to use it as a home, for a time. Surveying the walls and ceiling, she found holes above her and hoped those would dissipate as she moved deeper into the passageway, the light slowly dying as she trod on, away from the entrance. Her eyes glinted as light reflected out of the back, as her pupils dilated to pick up more of the meager light. Despite the bit of cover the underground shaft provided, it was still cold, and the frigid air bit at her exposed nose and feet. It would be cold for longer, but that was alright; she'd been a loner long enough to know how to cope.

Tigerfur
January 17th, 2017, 05:53 PM
The tom slowed his pace as the darkness grew, allowing his eyes to adjust to the fading light. As he began to tread on leaves a bit further into the tunnel, he thought he heard shuffling ahead, a little bit quicker than his own gait. He paused for a moment, and there it was still. So it's not my imagination. He took a few steps closer, ears pricked slightly as he leaned forward. "Hello?" He finally called quietly into the darkness, suddenly feeling like a fool for announcing his presence. The excitement of exploring the tunnels, the prospect of finding something helpful to his clan, had all but faded, replaced instead with a sudden wariness of what lie ahead of him. If they aren't very nice, or if it's not even a cat.. He shivered at the thought of having to battle a fox in the slightly cramped space. The tom couldn't turn around without a struggle, lest fight something or someone.

Clover
January 17th, 2017, 07:55 PM
The molly froze in her tracks, ears erect and perked towards the darkness, as a loud, resounding hello met her attentive ears. Her tail flicked with anticipation, as she was unsure of who the voice belonged to. She pulled in a deep breath, to try to detect scents buried under the cold of the environment. And there she smelled the faint trace of ThunderClan, musky and deep, buried among the softer, earthier scents of the tunnel. Foxdung!, she swore mentally, too cautious to make such a mistake as utter a word. She did not know why a clanner would be in the tunnels, but it could not be good; as far as she knew, it was a foray of cats searching for food outside of the territory, the scare prey of winter driving them to search further. A frustrated growl dropped from her lips, and she decided, against her best judgment, to press forward. The curiosity was too great, and she wasn't sure that any clan would decide to send a patrol this far out anyway. It was most likely a single cat, one who would simply ignore a loner in the tunnels, and be on their way. So, tentatively, she called into the blackness; "Hello?"

Tigerfur
January 17th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Tigerfur was silent for a moment before finally shifting his weight on his back legs. He opened his maw slightly, catching a mixture of scents from the tunnel as well as a warm scent from ahead. So she isn't of clan. A loner, then, or a rogue with a group awaiting her return. He shook his head, brushing away the thought, and letting out a sigh. "I mean you no harm, I'm just.." Was he about to tell a strange cat that he was doing something as childish as exploring? As long as it keeps her from getting tense. "Exploring. I was exploring the tunnels, to see what was down here." He hoped the pause didn't make her suspicious, though knew that if he were in her position it would. He tried his hardest, but alas, could not make out even a form of cat, despite being able to feel her in front of him.

Clover
January 18th, 2017, 02:47 PM
She stalked forward, slowly, apprehension causing her to move slowly, and carefully, despite the tom's word of assurance that he was no danger. Her eyes sparked with fear; was he a threat, or truly as he said to be, just a tom exploring? For the moment, she decided to believe him; she could detect no other scents in the tunnel, only his own musky odor. Blessed continued towards him, though jump with fright. "Alright, then. Why are you exploring? I can smell that you're ThunderClan. Don't you have a nice warm nest to go back to and a full prey pile? There's no reason you should be out here, in the cold. Prove to me that you're just here for a nice stroll," she called in reply, her words strong and sure. There really was no reason the clan cat should be outside the territory, beyond the borders that offered him protection and respite. A bit of worry gnawed at her; were the clans looking to expand into the tunnels? That would certainly give a reason for a cat to be out, scouting for suitable passageways to lend them a further reach than just their own territory. Her ears flicked at the realization that it was very possible, and so she paused, waiting for him to come to her.

Tigerfur
January 18th, 2017, 03:12 PM
He gave a slight sigh, ears flicking forward as he heard her moving. "Prove it? How in the name of Starclan am I supposed to prove I'm simply out wandering?" He asked in a bemused way, though flicked his tail in a rather annoyed way. He allowed for a moment of silence, thinking up a way, before replying. "I realize it's cold outside, and it must be odd I'm not in camp, all snug and warm. But wouldn't you get bored, doing the same thing everyday, sitting under a cold sun?" He hoped this was enough, as he really couldn't think of a way to prove that he meant her no harm other than to explore. He twisted and looked backwards at a fairly loud noise, almost like a rumble, and sat on his haunches. What was that? After waiting a moment, he looked back towards the general area of the she-cat. "I'm Tigerfur, by the way. What may I call you?"

Clover
January 18th, 2017, 04:42 PM
As his words, she pulled back slightly, eyes widening a bit. That had been one of the very reasons she had left her clan, and her family; the monotony of doing the same thing every day had dragged on her until she could bear it no longer, and left. Her ears flicked towards him, and her stance relaxed. She understood him, understood what he was saying and why. It must have been torture, being forced to stay in a clan with no reprieve from the dull sameness of living. She raised her deep blue eyes to his and nodded against her best reasoning. "I.. I do understand. I don't blame you for wanting to do something other than sitting around waiting for spring. But, don't you have a mate and a family who you could share stories with and laugh with and.. and just be happy with?" she mewed in response, head tilting along with her curiosity. Blessed wanted to know why he didn't stay in camp, other than just wanting to explore. She herself would've stayed in WindClan if she'd been closer to her family, or had a mate and kits. She could've been okay if some would've listened to her, not just pass her off as a new, bored warrior, looking for some excitement. She let out a soft sigh at the memories of being a kit; Dapplestar had been an excellent mother to her, with always a kind word and a soft nest. But that hadn't lasted; after having kits of her own, the molly had felt pushed out, even though her surrogate mother would have always accepted her back. But what was done was done, and Blessed had turned her back on WindClan for good.

Tigerfur
January 18th, 2017, 06:43 PM
He laughed, swishing his tail back and forth for a moment. "Mate? Family? The only cats who can stand me are those who either care for my health or depend on me for prey and protection. Apparently I'm too talkative, and I've been told once that kindness is suspicious. Mate.. I have yet to find someone that I want to spend the rest of my years with." Maybe I do talk too much. He hadn't exactly meant to give her a whole run through on what went through his head, and gave an apologetic shake of his head. "See? I talk too much," He had a good enough lock on his tongue that he didn't spill the rest about his past, of why a few cats disliked him. About being raised from a clan mother and loner father, about how he never knew Robinheart but knew that he reminded Hawkfeather of him. About how much his mouther mourned the accidental death, of her own insanity infused passing... He shook his head, clearing his throat and forcing himself back to the present. No need to go back there, Tigerfur.

Clover
January 18th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Head tilting to the side a bit, a small smirk passed over Blessed's lips. Against everything she should have thought, she was starting to like the tom. Her lips raised a bit to one side, and her stance relaxed visibly. "Trust me, you don't talk too much. You're surprisingly like my mom. She has to talk to whole hordes of cats. The whole of WindClan, in fact!" she replied, and quickly realized her mistake. She had let slip that her mother was from WindClan, and she was too, by extension. And he would probably be able to guess, from context, that it was Dapplestar. Her ears paled, despite the cold weather, and her muscles tensed. She didn't think he'd attack, he was too mild mannered for that, but it wouldn't look good for her. Taking a deep breath, she raised her sky-blue gaze to his, her legs twitching in anticipation for a fight, or to flee, though she stayed her ground. Her tail lashed once, as she waited for his reaction. Her eyes were steady on his, as she waited, waited, and waited.

Tigerfur
January 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
The tom gave a slight look of surprise as the thought crossed his mind. That means.. "You're Dapplestar's kit then, huh?" The she-cat had been talking about the loss of a warrior earlier in the season, he knew that, and his amber gaze gave away his surprise at her revelation. "Now why would you leave a clan? You were talking about the protection offered, the warmth.. Why would you leave?" Unless she was forced? No, by the way the she-cat held herself, she wasn't one to be shunned from a clan. And, leaders daughter. Not exactly someone you'd want on your bad side. "I mean... You don't have to answer that. If it's a touchy topic," He added a moment later, realizing he may be intruding into personal life.

dino.
January 20th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Tigerfur can I join or is this private?

Clover
January 20th, 2017, 04:53 PM
The tom gave a slight look of surprise as the thought crossed his mind. That means.. "You're Dapplestar's kit then, huh?" The she-cat had been talking about the loss of a warrior earlier in the season, he knew that, and his amber gaze gave away his surprise at her revelation. "Now why would you leave a clan? You were talking about the protection offered, the warmth.. Why would you leave?" Unless she was forced? No, by the way the she-cat held herself, she wasn't one to be shunned from a clan. And, leaders daughter. Not exactly someone you'd want on your bad side. "I mean... You don't have to answer that. If it's a touchy topic," He added a moment later, realizing he may be intruding into personal life.

She shook out her fur again while he spoke, more dirt falling to the ground around here. She sighed softly, and sat down, now convinced the tom was harmless, and simply out for a bit of exploration to quell his winter boredom. And she was starting to like him, too; he was a sensitive, well-spoken tom, with a bit of humor, but still incredibly sincere. She smiled slightly, beginning more and more to enjoy just his very presence. "No, no, that's fine. It's a bit of a relief to tell someone this. It's been on my chest for a long while." Blessed paused for a second, then lifted her eyes to his. "As I told you, I got bored of the clan life for a long time. I was a loner wandering around, as a kit mind you, before Dapplestar found me. She took me in, and I grew up there. I only had a few memories from before WindClan, but they were still novel and different. Eventually I became a warrior, and it was too much. I didn't have any friends and was all alone. My older sister had disappeared and my mother was busy. I was lonely and depressed and I just had to get away, so I ran. I wandered for a few moons until I found a kind she-cat who took me in. But I couldn't stay and so I moved from place to place ever since. I've always been comfortable with tunnels, so I came here to find refuge, and see if there were any open territories. I mean, there's a lot more then that, but I don't have forever," she replied m, trying to keep her story somewhat short, and no emotion. Tail twitching, she shuffled her paws slightly, feeling awkward for having shared it so easily.

Tigerfur
January 20th, 2017, 09:15 PM
The tom listened with calm patience, studying her face as she began and finished her story. So, she's not exactly blood, but close enough to Dapplestar to be missed. "I understand your perspective. Being born outside the clan, even if you don't remember it hardly, must have left a wanting in your chest. I don't blame you," He replied simply, glancing around them and shifting his weight from one paw to the other. "I'm a half clan myself, my father was a loner. He could never quite give in to living in the clan with my mother and I, kits or not," He smiled slightly, following her actions and sitting before curling his tail fairly lose around his big paws. "I always wanted to follow him when he left to go where he went, this is when I was yet too young to be an apprentice, but my home was with my mother," He shook out his pelt, suddenly feeling claustrophobic in the space. He was silent for a moment, before lurching into another topic. "So you like the tunnels, hm?" Tigerfur looked around once more, amber eyes flitting over her head and from where she came. "I find it a bit.. tight,"

Clover
January 20th, 2017, 10:52 PM
The tom listened with calm patience, studying her face as she began and finished her story. So, she's not exactly blood, but close enough to Dapplestar to be missed. "I understand your perspective. Being born outside the clan, even if you don't remember it hardly, must have left a wanting in your chest. I don't blame you," He replied simply, glancing around them and shifting his weight from one paw to the other. "I'm a half clan myself, my father was a loner. He could never quite give in to living in the clan with my mother and I, kits or not," He smiled slightly, following her actions and sitting before curling his tail fairly lose around his big paws. "I always wanted to follow him when he left to go where he went, this is when I was yet too young to be an apprentice, but my home was with my mother," He shook out his pelt, suddenly feeling claustrophobic in the space. He was silent for a moment, before lurching into another topic. "So you like the tunnels, hm?" Tigerfur looked around once more, amber eyes flitting over her head and from where she came. "I find it a bit.. tight,"

She watched him thoughtfully, blue eyes keen on his face, as she surveyed his every movement, every twitch of his eye and twitch of whiskers. She watched the planes of his cheeks and chin, his muscular jaw and well defined nose. His amber eyes were bright and full of life, inquisitive and intelligent. The molly felt a sudden urge to nuzzle him, feel the lean muscle that lay beneath his skin, to burry her nose in the soft, dark fur. But Blessed knew it was pointless and silly, a petty desire that she shouldn't have had. He was still a stranger, after all. But she still felt a sure, and inexplicable connection to the tom. She shifted her watchful gaze away, feeling even more ridiculous them before. "I think they're cozy. Of course, when you spend your nights sleeping in exposed snow drifts, anything is better then nearly to death every night. It's a- a hard life as a loner, a-and sometimes I j-just wish I had the w-warmth of the warriors den.." her voice devolved into soft sobs, emotion making her shoulders tremble slightly. "I j-just want some o-one to l-l-love me," she whispered, her voice soft against the sobs that shook her body gently. "Oh, I-I'm sorry.. I j-just barely m-met you.. Be here I a-am..." and for another odd moment, she wanted him to come to her and comfort her, gently lick her ears and groom her fur. She sobbed for a few more minutes, her tears freezing to her cheeks, beautifu crystals of salty liquid that showed her sadness, her longing for a family and others who loved her.

Tigerfur
January 20th, 2017, 11:38 PM
She watched him thoughtfully, blue eyes keen on his face, as she surveyed his every movement, every twitch of his eye and twitch of whiskers. She watched the planes of his cheeks and chin, his muscular jaw and well defined nose. His amber eyes were bright and full of life, inquisitive and intelligent. The molly felt a sudden urge to nuzzle him, feel the lean muscle that lay beneath his skin, to burry her nose in the soft, dark fur. But Blessed knew it was pointless and silly, a petty desire that she shouldn't have had. He was still a stranger, after all. But she still felt a sure, and inexplicable connection to the tom. She shifted her watchful gaze away, feeling even more ridiculous them before. "I think they're cozy. Of course, when you spend your nights sleeping in exposed snow drifts, anything is better then nearly to death every night. It's a- a hard life as a loner, a-and sometimes I j-just wish I had the w-warmth of the warriors den.." her voice devolved into soft sobs, emotion making her shoulders tremble slightly. "I j-just want some o-one to l-l-love me," she whispered, her voice soft against the sobs that shook her body gently. "Oh, I-I'm sorry.. I j-just barely m-met you.. Be here I a-am..." and for another odd moment, she wanted him to come to her and comfort her, gently lick her ears and groom her fur. She sobbed for a few more minutes, her tears freezing to her cheeks, beautifu crystals of salty liquid that showed her sadness, her longing for a family and others who loved her.

His gaze widened as her explanation broke into sobs, and he stood once more. "Now, wait a second.." His ears flicked backed as he watched her for a moment, unsure if she would accept comforting, but deciding he didn't really care a moment later. It was simply in his nature to close the short gap between the two, nuzzling her cheek and swiping his tongue over one of her ears. "There's no reason to cry...." His baritone voice echoed quietly in the tunnel, quiet and sincere. "I mean.. I'm still here, right?" Was he really telling a cat that he'd just met that he might care for her? Don't fool yourself, you know you like her. It was odd, but her desire for adventure, and that story behind those perfect blue eyes of hers... "I wont go until you want me to,"

Clover
January 20th, 2017, 11:55 PM
His gaze widened as her explanation broke into sobs, and he stood once more. "Now, wait a second.." His ears flicked backed as he watched her for a moment, unsure if she would accept comforting, but deciding he didn't really care a moment later. It was simply in his nature to close the short gap between the two, nuzzling her cheek and swiping his tongue over one of her ears. "There's no reason to cry...." His baritone voice echoed quietly in the tunnel, quiet and sincere. "I mean.. I'm still here, right?" Was he really telling a cat that he'd just met that he might care for her? Don't fool yourself, you know you like her. It was odd, but her desire for adventure, and that story behind those perfect blue eyes of hers... "I wont go until you want me to,"
Whimpering softly, she pressed closer, gladly accepting his comfort. She rested her cheek on his chest, tears continuing to flow and freeze. Her body shook, from both cold and emotion, her mind grasping and nothing but his presence to help ease the pain of loneliness she had bottled up inside of her for so long, trying not to let herself feel she needed companionship, but could be a loner forever, live her life of solidarity without complaint. Looking up towards Tigerfur, she let out another sob whine and pressed closer, feeling comforted to even know she was next to someone. "I-I'm sorry.." she whispered, but didn't pull away. She couldn't. His gentle comfort and strong presence were too good to simply give up. "D-don't go, I c-can't live l-like this,"she responded softly, her words sudden and a bit rash, but true nonetheless. At his first touch, Blessed had instantly dropped her guise of being able to live alone. She liked the tom's touch to much, craved the feel of his fur against hers, and she couldn't shake the fact they were somehow meant to be together, even if she had just meat him.

Tigerfur
January 21st, 2017, 09:11 AM
He gave a quiet sigh, gently grooming the fur of her shoulders and licking her ears a few times. "It's okay.. Just calm down.." His tail twitched back and forth behind him as he thought, facial expression remaining calm and slightly worried. She knows I can't stay here all the time.. Thunderclan is my home.. If his clan was his home, why did he feel like he belonged around her? No. I cannot leave, even if Hawkfeather isn't there.. Not yet.. His thoughts agitated him, as he hated to see the she-cat before him in any sort of discomfort or pain, as she was so right now. He gave a soft sigh, drawing her into his chest and grooming the fur atop her head with a few swipes of his tongue.

Clover
January 21st, 2017, 10:54 AM
Blessed pressed her face against his chest, taking in a shuddering breath to try to steady herself. She took it in through her nose, and the tom's soft scent was that of pine sap and maple. She steadied herself, and pulled back a small amount, just enough to look up into his deep eyes, full of life and wonder. Her own were a glassy blue, emotion swelling behind them. She took in one last sob, and finally finished, only sniffling from them on. She pressed her cheek against his chest, feeling he muscles pulled taught underneath his skin, an unfelt strength that lay underneath his surface. She shuddered a few times more, and then slumped against him. As Tigerfur's tongue rasped over her head, she relaxed somewhat more, the motion soothing and repetitive. Her ears flattened, not out of sadness but simply because his grooming felt nice. She impulsively gave his chin a nuzzle, gently nosing the tug of fur. She knew he didn't have a mate, and didn't feel particularly bad about doing so. She had no clue if he returned any of them, but she didn't care. In the throws of deep emotion, she was feeling impulsive and needy, wanting to feel loved and accepted. So she pressed closer, uncaring for the moment of the consequences. She licked his chin once, then sighed, both in relief and from being afraid that he would pull away and leave. "When... When will y-you go?" she mewed quietly, her voice warbling from fear. Would he leave her, like Twigstreak did? She barely knew Tigerfur, but she just didn't care anymore. Either way, she was going to re-join the clans, even if not her old one.

Tigerfur
January 21st, 2017, 01:26 PM
"..I cannot stay for longer than a few hours.." He murmured quietly, shaking his head in slight irritation. "I would stay longer, I swear I would, but I don't want to cause worry among the clan and possibly get you in trouble," He studied her blue gaze, flicking his ears back at the emotion clouding them, regret replacing any other emotion in his own amber eyes. He wanted her to come with him. He wanted her to join the clan, to live with him, to get to know her and allow himself to fall for her. But I can't. "..I'm sorry.." He felt like a coward to deprive her of the question, to not risk the could be awkward situation. Tigerfur simply couldn't, wouldn't, deal with the agony of seeing her leave after such an upfront question.

Clover
January 21st, 2017, 01:43 PM
Blessed felt an unexpected bit of pain lance her heart, having not realized how much she wanted company. Squaring her shoulders, she listened as he spoke, and didn't, for even a moment, blame him. She looked him up and down, at the sag of his shoulders, and the forlorn look behind the color in his eyes. The obvious way he looked at her, as if he could drag her right back to ThinderClan with him. And, well, he could. Even if he never once touched her, the dark brown feline had already stolen her heart, and she would've followed him into the Dark Forest itself. Tail flicking, she pulled herself up to height, her longing overcome with determination. "If.. If it wouldn't be too much of a bother.." She paused for a moment, to draw in a steadying breath. "I would like to come to ThunderClan and join it as a warrior, Tigerfur. Of course, you can always refuse me." As if I hadn't been refused enough, she thought bitterly to herself, desperately hoping the tom would accept her offer. And deep down, she knew without a doubt he would. She had felt the question hang unspoken from his lips, seen it asked in his eyes and posture. And of course she would've said yes, had Tigerfur asked. Despite it being unplanned, Blessed was glad she'd be able to rejoin a clan, to experience all it had to offer. And not just that, but to have another chance at love, another chance to mother a family in the relative safety of a clan. Ears flicking, she looked him straight in his eyes, as if daring him to say no.

Tigerfur
January 21st, 2017, 01:54 PM
His ears perked forward as she began to speak, and as the question popped out, he couldn't help but smile. You look like an idiot. He knew he did, and he didn't really care. He wouldn't hide the delight in his tone as he replied, either. "Well, of course you can, Blessed. I.. I'll be honest, I was going to ask you myself, but.. I was being a coward about it," His smile weakened a bit, more apologetic now than pleased. He delicately moved further away from her and stood, stretching his paws out ahead of him and lightly teasing her paws with the tips of his. As he stood straight and shook out his pelt, his blank facial appearance grew into a half, slightly flirtatious smile. "How's about we head back now, before it get's too cold?"

Clover
January 21st, 2017, 02:05 PM
His ears perked forward as she began to speak, and as the question popped out, he couldn't help but smile. You look like an idiot. He knew he did, and he didn't really care. He wouldn't hide the delight in his tone as he replied, either. "Well, of course you can, Blessed. I.. I'll be honest, I was going to ask you myself, but.. I was being a coward about it," His smile weakened a bit, more apologetic now than pleased. He delicately moved further away from her and stood, stretching his paws out ahead of him and lightly teasing her paws with the tips of his. As he stood straight and shook out his pelt, his blank facial appearance grew into a half, slightly flirtatious smile. "How's about we head back now, before it get's too cold?"

She stood as well, and took another step towards him, her toes just brushing his. She was only a bit shorter than him, but much thinner, more lithe, her muscles sinewy and lean compared to his bulk, her running frame nothing compared to the thick shoulders of Tigerfur. A flirtatious, sassy smile pulled over her lips, and she swished her tail forward, wrapping it around her leg. "Well, I think it's plenty cozy in here." She shuffled forward further, her nose brushing his. "But, of course, there aren't any nests to sleep in, so it's not the best home," she mewed, a soft lilt coloring her words. With one, fluid motion she moved away, pulling back a step away. "Whenever your ready, I am.. Love," she said, using the last word as if she were a mother talking to a kit. Eyes fluttering away from his, she waited for a moment, ears still angled towards him.

Tigerfur
January 21st, 2017, 02:16 PM
The tom simply swiped a tongue over her forehead, smiling softly. "Let's get going then," With that he turned away towards the way he came, letting his head drop to keep from hitting the concrete ceiling above him. He could feel the cold creeping in from the tunnel wall, and assumed that the sun was beginning to set. At the thought he picked up the pace, tabby tail wavering slightly behind him. I'm glad she feel's the same as I do. He had only felt love returned to him from his mother, any other strong feelings simply friendships with the cats in the clan. This was something deeper, something worthwhile, something he had unknowingly longed for and delighted in. He glanced back at the she-cat following him, giving a quiet sigh of calmness before facing forward again.

Clover
January 21st, 2017, 02:34 PM
The tom simply swiped a tongue over her forehead, smiling softly. "Let's get going then," With that he turned away towards the way he came, letting his head drop to keep from hitting the concrete ceiling above him. He could feel the cold creeping in from the tunnel wall, and assumed that the sun was beginning to set. At the thought he picked up the pace, tabby tail wavering slightly behind him. I'm glad she feel's the same as I do. He had only felt love returned to him from his mother, any other strong feelings simply friendships with the cats in the clan. This was something deeper, something worthwhile, something he had unknowingly longed for and delighted in. He glanced back at the she-cat following him, giving a quiet sigh of calmness before facing forward again.
Tail twitching, she followed suit, her paws instinctively followed in the footsteps he left in the damp mud. Her feet fit perfectly in the imprints, albeit their being slightly smaller. Blessed barely had to crouch, being ever so slightly shorter than Tigerfur. But she still had to hunch, her shoulders hunching to accommodate her height. She huffed slightly as a fat drop of water fell from the ceiling and splashed against her shoulders. She grumbled slightly at the extra bit of cold, but continued forward anyway, feeling excitement bubble in her as she neared the end of the territory, a step closer to her new life. "Considering I'm rejoining a clan, I'll either need a new name, suffix, or just adopt a new one." She paused for a moment, and took a few more steps. "My old name was Blessedheart. I think.. I don't know. Any suggestions?" She mewed, ears flicking.

Tigerfur
January 25th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Blessedheart... "It's all up to you, Blessed. Personally, having your old clan name would link you to Windclan. You should have something different," He paused as they came to the gap he'd wriggled through, and continued on before spinning around on his hind legs. "After you." In all honesty, he simply didn't want her to watch him stuff himself through the narrow gap. He knew it would be a slight struggle for her as well, she was only a bit shorter than him, though certainly slimmer. The build of a Windclan born and raised cat. He shook the thought from his head and gave her a small smile as he waited.

Clover
January 25th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Blessedheart... "It's all up to you, Blessed. Personally, having your old clan name would link you to Windclan. You should have something different," He paused as they came to the gap he'd wriggled through, and continued on before spinning around on his hind legs. "After you." In all honesty, he simply didn't want her to watch him stuff himself through the narrow gap. He knew it would be a slight struggle for her as well, she was only a bit shorter than him, though certainly slimmer. The build of a Windclan born and raised cat. He shook the thought from his head and gave her a small smile as he waited.

Tail twitching, she watched him move aside, and smiled in response, realizing partially why he wanted her to go first. Considering his bulk, it'd be quite the struggle for him to fit underneath the gap, and he probably didn't want to seem ungainly in front of her. "Alright, if you say," she mewed with a teasing edge, gently turning towards him. Her keen eyes drifted over his handsome form, and she impulsively moved forward, and pressed her nose to his for a long moment, then gave his a soft lick on the cheek, her blood pumping fiercely as she moved away, wondering if she'd done something stupid. So, she made her way to the small hole, and crouched down, surveying the small space, her heart still thudding from the impulsive action she had just made. Taking in a deep breath, she began to force her way way through, her front legs already through, grasping at the cold ground to pull her forward. Her back paws scrabbled at the dirt, trying to gain purchase as she forced herself through. Her shoulders scraped against the ceiling, and then her hips, until she was freed of the tunnel's chokehold on her. Standing up, she gave herself a quick shake, dirt and debris falling from her silvery fur. "Your turn, Tigerfur!"