PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Forest + Cave (private!)

~Masked~
January 16th, 2017, 09:36 PM
This is forest located on the very edge of the clans territories, many do not know of this place so it is very good for loners and rouges who have heard of the place.
There is also a cave with plants growing inside to shelter cats from the rain that may come, there is also a couple of pools of clear water with small crystals at the bottom...
The forest: Secret! (http://www.secretforestwalks.com/images/sailorsfalls/DSCN0424.jpg)
The Cave:Mythical (http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/27/2791/FWGOD00Z/posters/william-sutton-entrance-to-russell-cave-national-monument-alabama-usa.jpg)

SuspiciousMindz
January 17th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Frogspirit was laying on his side, his sides heaving with the pain that shot through his leg and hip. The former warrior had taken part in the liberation battles and with his injuries now infected he appeared very weak, almost helpless. Although the black and white tom very stayed in one place for more than a day, he knew that he was a predator magnet and therefore vowed to keep moving despite his infections. Frogspirit raised his paw to his face, still laying on his side, and rasped his tongue lightly over it. It tasted foul but he had done it enough to not gag anymore. Slowly, he continued until his wound was no longer red and inflamed. It was now oozing liquid and he stopped, unable to stop it with his tongue. He groaned loudly, rolling his front half onto up so it was propped upwards while his back half remained laying. "I hate this," he mumbled bitterly, his gaze scanning the clearing. He wasn't sure where he was, just that it was fairly peaceful.

~Masked~
January 18th, 2017, 03:24 AM
Frogspirit was laying on his side, his sides heaving with the pain that shot through his leg and hip. The former warrior had taken part in the liberation battles and with his injuries now infected he appeared very weak, almost helpless. Although the black and white tom very stayed in one place for more than a day, he knew that he was a predator magnet and therefore vowed to keep moving despite his infections. Frogspirit raised his paw to his face, still laying on his side, and rasped his tongue lightly over it. It tasted foul but he had done it enough to not gag anymore. Slowly, he continued until his wound was no longer red and inflamed. It was now oozing liquid and he stopped, unable to stop it with his tongue. He groaned loudly, rolling his front half onto up so it was propped upwards while his back half remained laying. "I hate this," he mumbled bitterly, his gaze scanning the clearing. He wasn't sure where he was, just that it was fairly peaceful.
Violet padded through the forest, in her mouth she was holding a small black bird which she had killed earlier The young she cat had found this forest awhile ago and had kept coming back as not many cats seemed to find there way here, The prey was plentiful too so it was easy food and there was a cave somewhere she couldn't remember where but oh well..

As the molly brushed past some ferns she noticed a clearing which was new, though as she began to walk into the large clearing.., Violet noticed a black and white cat near the middle of clearing her blue eyes widened in surprise "Hello..?" she said cautiously stepping a little closer, The Young she cat noticed the other cats wounds a lot of them were obviously infected.

SuspiciousMindz
January 19th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Violet padded through the forest, in her mouth she was holding a small black bird which she had killed earlier The young she cat had found this forest awhile ago and had kept coming back as not many cats seemed to find there way here, The prey was plentiful too so it was easy food and there was a cave somewhere she couldn't remember where but oh well..

As the molly brushed past some ferns she noticed a clearing which was new, though as she began to walk into the large clearing.., Violet noticed a black and white cat near the middle of clearing her blue eyes widened in surprise "Hello..?" she said cautiously stepping a little closer, The Young she cat noticed the other cats wounds a lot of them were obviously infected.
Startled by the sudden voice, Frogspirit flinched and got painfully to his paws, perhaps a little too quick for his left leg didn't touch the ground, his right hip almost gave way, and his yellow hues were filled with pain. "Wh- who are you?" he asked, suddenly aware that this could be a rouge. He hated rouges since they did bad to the clans and they were terrible cats in general. Perhaps she was just another loner? He could deal with a hostile loner, they weren't out to kill him. Frogspirit faced the direction a shape of a cat could be seen. His ears flattened to his head and his claws flexed the best they could. W-What do you want?!" he asked, obviously nervous.

~Masked~
January 23rd, 2017, 10:44 PM
Startled by the sudden voice, Frogspirit flinched and got painfully to his paws, perhaps a little too quick for his left leg didn't touch the ground, his right hip almost gave way, and his yellow hues were filled with pain. "Wh- who are you?" he asked, suddenly aware that this could be a rouge. He hated rouges since they did bad to the clans and they were terrible cats in general. Perhaps she was just another loner? He could deal with a hostile loner, they weren't out to kill him. Frogspirit faced the direction a shape of a cat could be seen. His ears flattened to his head and his claws flexed the best they could. W-What do you want?!" he asked, obviously nervous.
Violet backed away a few steps scared by this cats sudden aggression, her eyes filled with curiosity as she watched the cat struggle to get up,The molly placed her prey down then sat down wrapping her tail around her "I'm..uh Violet..I don't want to bother you, I was just catching some prey." she looked at her paws Keep calm just like they said, He's nervous..i can see it but there something else.., Violet stared at FrogSpirit observing him carefully she didn't understand why this cat who ever they were was so distressed.. she hadn't done a thing.. "I can go..if you'd like.." while the young she cat didn't want to but.....

~Masked~
February 4th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Violet backed away a few steps scared by this cats sudden aggression, her eyes filled with curiosity as she watched the cat struggle to get up,The molly placed her prey down then sat down wrapping her tail around her "I'm..uh Violet..I don't want to bother you, I was just catching some prey." she looked at her paws Keep calm just like they said, He's nervous..i can see it but there something else.., Violet stared at FrogSpirit observing him carefully she didn't understand why this cat who ever they were was so distressed.. she hadn't done a thing.. "I can go..if you'd like.." while the young she cat didn't want to but.....
( Suspiciousmindz Bump!)

~Masked~
February 20th, 2017, 09:17 PM
( Suspiciousmindz Bump!)
(bump again ^^' )

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 04:01 PM
(bump again ^^' )
(Bump? Suspiciousmindz )

SuspiciousMindz
March 9th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Frogspirit didn't calm down, no matter how scared she appeared, he didn't trust cats he didn't know. Especially with his wounds, he'd been more grumpy than normal. Sure, he got her name now, but he didn't know why she was out here or why she decided to walk up to him. Most loners ignored each other. His wounds stung like fury, but even though he was trembling, he tried his best to appear threatening. "What do you want!" he demanded through his teeth. Even with all his effort, when it really came down to it, if she were to keep pressing, he'd end up calming down and simply be irritable, but polite in a way.
[super short]

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Frogspirit didn't calm down, no matter how scared she appeared, he didn't trust cats he didn't know. Especially with his wounds, he'd been more grumpy than normal. Sure, he got her name now, but he didn't know why she was out here or why she decided to walk up to him. Most loners ignored each other. His wounds stung like fury, but even though he was trembling, he tried his best to appear threatening. "What do you want!" he demanded through his teeth. Even with all his effort, when it really came down to it, if she were to keep pressing, he'd end up calming down and simply be irritable, but polite in a way.
[super short]
Violet flattened her ears slightly and closed her eyes tightly she wasn't annoyed but became a tiny bit frustrated, this cat seemed to be in so much pain she almost wanted to ask if he needed any help but knew that it would be best to gain his trust first, Violet opened her eyes keeping her ears flat she replied with "I don't want anything, I didn't even realize other cats knew about this place i swear!" her voice was sincere though she knew cats came occasionally she had never really seen them this deep into the forest the molly placed her paw to her chest almost if as the make an oath. Violet would have just left the cat alone but his wounds and obvious pain made her worry quite a bit even though the cat was a stranger she was not just going to let a cat be in so much pain! If i'm lucky he may let me at least look at his wounds...

SuspiciousMindz
March 9th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Violet flattened her ears slightly and closed her eyes tightly she wasn't annoyed but became a tiny bit frustrated, this cat seemed to be in so much pain she almost wanted to ask if he needed any help but knew that it would be best to gain his trust first, Violet opened her eyes keeping her ears flat she replied with "I don't want anything, I didn't even realize other cats knew about this place i swear!" her voice was sincere though she knew cats came occasionally she had never really seen them this deep into the forest the molly placed her paw to her chest almost if as the make an oath. Violet would have just left the cat alone but his wounds and obvious pain made her worry quite a bit even though the cat was a stranger she was not just going to let a cat be in so much pain! If i'm lucky he may let me at least look at his wounds...
"How would cats not know about this place? It's forest!" he spoke bitterly. Was this she-cat dumb? There were cats everywhere, there was no one place that no cat visited unless it's clan territory where they're driven out. The clans didn't mess around about sharing their territory, but loners were way worse because they'd actually attack without question. That's exactly how he was handling this, like she could attack him at any moment. As a former warrior, he'd never attack first, especially if she lived here because he'd be in the wrong and he'd be the one starting things. With his state, he couldn't afford that.

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 06:09 PM
"How would cats not know about this place? It's forest!" he spoke bitterly. Was this she-cat dumb? There were cats everywhere, there was no one place that no cat visited unless it's clan territory where they're driven out. The clans didn't mess around about sharing their territory, but loners were way worse because they'd actually attack without question. That's exactly how he was handling this, like she could attack him at any moment. As a former warrior, he'd never attack first, especially if she lived here because he'd be in the wrong and he'd be the one starting things. With his state, he couldn't afford that.
Violet's icy blue hues widened how could this cat be so rude? now she became more frustrated "Well im sorry that i don't know where other cats go! I just come here and stay because cats don't come this deep into the forest!" she growled her fur sticking up along her spine Violet would never really be this aggravated but this cat was being so rude! she was just trying to be polite! "I could just leave now if you really want and i would never bother you again! but i was just worried! Is it so bad that a loner could try and be nice?" she then said her tail swished back and forth, The siamese molly turned around breathing in and out trying hold back her fury she didn't want to end up hurting this cat! just wished he wouldn't be so arrogant she muttered something under breath then turned back to Frogspirit a somewhat calm look on her face "I'm sorry i growled at you but i'm just trying to be polite and your acting quite rude towards be and it made me quite angry." she said sighing a bit then smiling a little hoping to convince him that she was not a threat.

SuspiciousMindz
March 9th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Violet's icy blue hues widened how could this cat be so rude? now she became more frustrated "Well im sorry that i don't know where other cats go! I just come here and stay because cats don't come this deep into the forest!" she growled her fur sticking up along her spine Violet would never really be this aggravated but this cat was being so rude! she was just trying to be polite! "I could just leave now if you really want and i would never bother you again! but i was just worried! Is it so bad that a loner could try and be nice?" she then said her tail swished back and forth, The siamese molly turned around breathing in and out trying hold back her fury she didn't want to end up hurting this cat! just wished he wouldn't be so arrogant she muttered something under breath then turned back to Frogspirit a somewhat calm look on her face "I'm sorry i growled at you but i'm just trying to be polite and your acting quite rude towards be and it made me quite angry." she said sighing a bit then smiling a little hoping to convince him that she was not a threat.
"Apparently they do if I'm here!" he growled back, his tail lashing more now. She could think of him how she pleases, but he won't trust her until she proves herself to him. How? Well that just depends on the cat. Sometimes being stubborn back towards him is the answer and sometimes giving him a good smack does it. It really depended. However, he hopes they'd never be surprised if he gave them a good scratch in return. As she backed off a little bit, the fur along his spine flattened a little bit and his trembling calmed down as his posture seemed to relax. Although the moment she spun back around, he pinned his ears to his head. "Loners don't work together," he spoke through clenched teeth. His words were rough as though he didn't want anything to do with her. It was bad enough she was seeing him at his weakest, now it was obvious she wanted to help him. Well at least in his eyes that's how he was taking it.

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"Apparently they do if I'm here!" he growled back, his tail lashing more now. She could think of him how she pleases, but he won't trust her until she proves herself to him. How? Well that just depends on the cat. Sometimes being stubborn back towards him is the answer and sometimes giving him a good smack does it. It really depended. However, he hopes they'd never be surprised if he gave them a good scratch in return. As she backed off a little bit, the fur along his spine flattened a little bit and his trembling calmed down as his posture seemed to relax. Although the moment she spun back around, he pinned his ears to his head. "Loners don't work together," he spoke through clenched teeth. His words were rough as though he didn't want anything to do with her. It was bad enough she was seeing him at his weakest, now it was obvious she wanted to help him. Well at least in his eyes that's how he was taking it.
Violet sighed was this cat never going to be happy with her? shaking her head she then said quite annoyed in fact "well im sorry im such a mouse brain but i don't understand why you're here then if so many cats come here then surely you wouldn't be in an open space? i mean i found you by accident your lucky im not some loner or rogue that is a complete jerk!" her words were not aimed at him but could have seemed like it, Violet was a patient cat usually but Frogspirit had pushed her quite far she stood up and turned the other way "im sorry to have bothered you, I just was going to ask if you were okay but it obvious i'm not wanted" the molly spat out turning her head once more she then added" You can have my prey if you want" using her hind leg she kicked it towards him then turned her head from Frogspirit to the bush which she had came from the she cat had stop herself from just walking of as she was hoping to at least hear him reply then she muttered a few words under breath just loud enough for the tom to hear "I don't even know why i bother with any cat none of them like me or trust me" she knew it was because of how calm and almost emotionless she could have seemed but still Violet only wished she had at least one cat she could be friends with.

SuspiciousMindz
March 12th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Violet sighed was this cat never going to be happy with her? shaking her head she then said quite annoyed in fact "well im sorry im such a mouse brain but i don't understand why you're here then if so many cats come here then surely you wouldn't be in an open space? i mean i found you by accident your lucky im not some loner or rogue that is a complete jerk!" her words were not aimed at him but could have seemed like it, Violet was a patient cat usually but Frogspirit had pushed her quite far she stood up and turned the other way "im sorry to have bothered you, I just was going to ask if you were okay but it obvious i'm not wanted" the molly spat out turning her head once more she then added" You can have my prey if you want" using her hind leg she kicked it towards him then turned her head from Frogspirit to the bush which she had came from the she cat had stop herself from just walking of as she was hoping to at least hear him reply then she muttered a few words under breath just loud enough for the tom to hear "I don't even know why i bother with any cat none of them like me or trust me" she knew it was because of how calm and almost emotionless she could have seemed but still Violet only wished she had at least one cat she could be friends with.
Frogspirit merely eyed her as she seemed to pad away. However she paused and kick a piece or prey backwards. With a hiss, the tom stretched his good foreleg out and swatted it harshly to the side. It was a clear sign that he was trying to insult her. Also clearly meaning to waste the prey despite it being a rough leaf-bare and he was practically starving himself. Even when he was half-starved, he wouldn't take prey he consider a "pity gift". The black and white tom then spun around and limped heavily a few paces before collapsing at the base of a large tree. The roots that stuck up and wove around him seemed like a makeshift den, enough for him to be out of the cold and snow. Of course with his short pelt, he was still cold, but the wind was what made it awful. Frogspirit muttered under his breath and positioned himself to lick at his wounds. They were bitter still, but he'd gotten over the taste enough to not gag every time he licked at them.

~Masked~
March 14th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Frogspirit merely eyed her as she seemed to pad away. However she paused and kick a piece or prey backwards. With a hiss, the tom stretched his good foreleg out and swatted it harshly to the side. It was a clear sign that he was trying to insult her. Also clearly meaning to waste the prey despite it being a rough leaf-bare and he was practically starving himself. Even when he was half-starved, he wouldn't take prey he consider a "pity gift". The black and white tom then spun around and limped heavily a few paces before collapsing at the base of a large tree. The roots that stuck up and wove around him seemed like a makeshift den, enough for him to be out of the cold and snow. Of course with his short pelt, he was still cold, but the wind was what made it awful. Frogspirit muttered under his breath and positioned himself to lick at his wounds. They were bitter still, but he'd gotten over the taste enough to not gag every time he licked at them.
Violet whipped her head around giving a small hiss, the calm patient cat had turned angry and frustrated "I can't believe this cat." she said her claws digging into the ground pulling back the temptation to attack the cat maybe a good smack in the head would fix his grumpy attitude?, then turning back around she sat down closing her eyes it was getting late the molly would just stay here for the moment and sleep a bit then leave in the morning, hopefully it would not get too cold looking around she wondered over to a bush which had a ditch under it this would have to do padding into the small space the siamese she cat curled up and mumbled a couple things then drifted of into a deep sleep the wind making her calm as she slept only making a sound occasionally.

~Masked~
March 30th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Violet whipped her head around giving a small hiss, the calm patient cat had turned angry and frustrated "I can't believe this cat!" she said her claws digging into the ground pulling back the temptation to attack the cat maybe a good smack in the head would fix his grumpy attitude?, then turning back around she sat down closing her eyes it was getting late the molly would just stay here for the moment and sleep a bit then leave in the morning, hopefully it would not get too cold looking around she wondered over to a bush which had a ditch under it this would have to do padding into the small space the siamese she cat curled up and mumbled a couple things then drifted of into a deep sleep the wind making her calm as she slept only making a sound occasionally.
(Bump C: Suspiciousmindz it can probably be the next day.)