PDA

View Full Version : The Darkened Half

The Skeleton Prince
January 16th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Cedar

Lakepaw continued to run until he came to a small abandoned fox den. He could tell it was abandoned because the stale scent of fox was over a moon old. The small apprentice crawled inside and curled up trembling. It was freezing outside and he could get sick or die of the cold but he didn't care. He just wanted to protect every other cat from Specklepaw. Especially Tawnypaw. She didn't deserve the way Speckle would treat her. He didn't deserve to have her friendship.

Slash-GNR
January 16th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Cedar

Lakepaw continued to run until he came to a small abandoned fox den. He could tell it was abandoned because the stale scent of fox was over a moon old. The small apprentice crawled inside and curled up trembling. It was freezing outside and he could get sick or die of the cold but he didn't care. He just wanted to protect every other cat from Specklepaw. Especially Tawnypaw. She didn't deserve the way Speckle would treat her. He didn't deserve to have her friendship.

Tawnypaw continued on. She couldn't give up on her friend. She found the scent of the apprentice and followed it to a fox den. She looked at it in horror until she realized it was abandoned. She padded up to it and looked in. "Lakepaw, are you in there?" the scent was strong, so she went in. She found him shivering. She padded up to him and licked his head. "Oh Lakepaw, I was so worried about you," she sighed as tears filled her eyes.

The Skeleton Prince
January 17th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Tawnypaw continued on. She couldn't give up on her friend. She found the scent of the apprentice and followed it to a fox den. She looked at it in horror until she realized it was abandoned. She padded up to it and looked in. "Lakepaw, are you in there?" the scent was strong, so she went in. She found him shivering. She padded up to him and licked his head. "Oh Lakepaw, I was so worried about you," she sighed as tears filled her eyes.
The young tom frowns and looks up at her "Pls leave. I dont want him to hurt u. Ill just stay here for the rest of our lives. Ill become a rogue to protect my clan" he meows. His bright canary yellow eyes seemed to be slowly losing their brightness. Specklepaw was trying his best and much to Lakepaws dismay he was winning.

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 09:09 AM
The young tom frowns and looks up at her "Pls leave. I dont want him to hurt u. Ill just stay here for the rest of our lives. Ill become a rogue to protect my clan" he meows. His bright canary yellow eyes seemed to be slowly losing their brightness. Specklepaw was trying his best and much to Lakepaws dismay he was winning.

Tawnypaw didn't care what he said. She walked up to him and laid next to her friend. "Then I will stay with you," she purred. "I'm not going to leave you," she said to him. (sry short)

The Skeleton Prince
January 17th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Tawnypaw didn't care what he said. She walked up to him and laid next to her friend. "Then I will stay with you," she purred. "I'm not going to leave you," she said to him. (sry short)
Lakepaw smiles and licks her cheek and blushes a little "Its weird. When ur next to me i feel like its just me and u. No specklepaw" he purrs softly

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Lakepaw smiles and licks her cheek and blushes a little "Its weird. When ur next to me i feel like its just me and u. No specklepaw" he purrs softly

The female purred as she snuggled up to the tom, "And I hope it stays that way," she said.

Slash-GNR
January 18th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Willowstorm

The Skeleton Prince
January 18th, 2017, 11:14 AM
The female purred as she snuggled up to the tom, "And I hope it stays that way," she said.
The small black and white speckled tom purrs and nuzzles the mollys neck softly

Slash-GNR
February 6th, 2017, 05:03 PM
The small black and white speckled tom purrs and nuzzles the mollys neck softly

Tawnypaw looked at him with worried eyes. "Lakepaw, what am I gonna do? I mean look at me. I only have three legs, and I'm a Windclan cat. We are supposed to be fast, but I can only hobble around," she sighed. "Will I ever become a warrior with you?" she asked.

The Skeleton Prince
February 6th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Tawnypaw looked at him with worried eyes. "Lakepaw, what am I gonna do? I mean look at me. I only have three legs, and I'm a Windclan cat. We are supposed to be fast, but I can only hobble around," she sighed. "Will I ever become a warrior with you?" she asked.
Lakepaw looks down "Ill never be a warrior either. what clan wants a cat who they can never tell when he is good or evil" he whispers

Slash-GNR
February 6th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Lakepaw looks down "Ill never be a warrior either. what clan wants a cat who they can never tell when he is good or evil" he whispers

"i don't care if you have two cats living in you. I know which one you really are," she mewed licking his cheek. "And if you need to leave the clans, then I will go with you," she said.

The Skeleton Prince
February 9th, 2017, 04:43 PM
"i don't care if you have two cats living in you. I know which one you really are," she mewed licking his cheek. "And if you need to leave the clans, then I will go with you," she said.
Lakepaw looks at her "I can't leave the clans! If i did i would be giving into Specklepaws demands" he meows whispering the last part

Slash-GNR
February 9th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Lakepaw looks at her "I can't leave the clans! If i did i would be giving into Specklepaws demands" he meows whispering the last part

Tawnypaw perked her ear forward at the last part. "But what are you gonna do? You are afraid something will happen in the clans, but you don't wanna leave. You confused me Lakepaw," she mewed, worry in her eyes.

The Skeleton Prince
February 9th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Tawnypaw perked her ear forward at the last part. "But what are you gonna do? You are afraid something will happen in the clans, but you don't wanna leave. You confused me Lakepaw," she mewed, worry in her eyes.

His eyes soften and he purrs "Ik... i confuse a lot of people. But... As long as i have u near me maybe i can be strong enough to keep him at bay" he licks her cheek softly as he says this