PDA

View Full Version : Simba's Garden

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:13 AM
.. Yeah just don't mind the name up there XD
Simba: https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrB8p0v_3xYeCsASrw2nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBs Z29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X1MDMTM1MTE5NTcwMgRfcgMyBGFjdG4DY2xrBGJjawM2 cDVtZzVoYmljdnZzJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEbHUEY3NyY3B2aW QDLnA0akVqWTVMakZzbHRBc1Z5Wl9fQVM0TnpRdU1RQUFBQUJN emVURARmcgN5aHMtTGtyeS1TRjAxBGZyMgNzYS1ncARncHJpZA NiUzNHelFPTVFfZTRhTXpLaWtPbXRBBG10ZXN0aWQDbnVsbARu X3N1Z2cDNwRvcmlnaW4DaW1hZ2VzLnNlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb2 0EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMEcXN0cmwDMTcEcXVlcnkD Zmx1ZmZ5IGdpbmdlciBjYXQEdF9zdG1wAzE0ODQ1ODY4MDgEdn Rlc3RpZANudWxs?gprid=bS3GzQOMQ_e4aMzKikOmtA&pvid=.p4jEjY5LjFsltAsVyZ__AS4NzQuMQAAAABMzeTD&p=fluffy+ginger+cat&fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt&type=RVMC_80801206&hsimp=yhs-SF01&hspart=Lkry&y=Search#id=8&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Ffarm7.staticflickr.com%2F6122%2 F5997562952_2d97cf74fb_z.jpg&action=click
(I've gone insane don't mind me X3)

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:20 AM
XD )
Robin walked around the Neighborhood once again.For she was a loner and usually came to the twolegs for food every so often.(Can she stumble into Simbas garden?) The small molly padded to the door of the twolegs nest and scratched at the door meowing for some food.

(Robin: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg
And how tiny she is compared to normal cats:http://cdn.earthporm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Cat-Sneaks-Into-A-Zoo-And-Becomes-Friends-With-A-Lynx.jpg )

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:23 AM
XD )
Robin walked around the Neighborhood once again.For she was a loner and usually came to the twolegs for food every so often.(Can she stumble into Simbas garden?) The small molly padded to the door of the twolegs nest and scratched at the door meowing for some food.

(Robin: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg
And how tiny she is compared to normal cats:http://cdn.earthporm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Cat-Sneaks-Into-A-Zoo-And-Becomes-Friends-With-A-Lynx.jpg )
(Yay someone joined XDDD and yeah that's ok.)
Simba looked up and jumped onto the windowsill. He saw the small molly and meowed loudly. One of the twolegs walked to the door, opening it. The large tom walked over and smiled down at Robin.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:27 AM
(Yay someone joined XDDD and yeah that's ok.)
Simba looked up and jumped onto the windowsill. He saw the small molly and meowed loudly. One of the twolegs walked to the door, opening it. The large tom walked over and smiled down at Robin.
Robin looked at the huge tom.She gave him a nervous smile.She never seen this huge tom around here."H-hi.Im just looking for food..."she said

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Robin looked at the huge tom.She gave him a nervous smile.She never seen this huge tom around here."H-hi.Im just looking for food..."she said
"Alright, come on in." Simba moved out of the way. "I'm Simba."

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:32 AM
"Alright, come on in." Simba moved out of the way. "I'm Simba."
"Hi Simba I'm Robin."she said padding after him,wel more like sprinting after him,his giant steps where too big for her to walk and keep up with him.She glanced around the twolegs den.She had never seen the inside of one before.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:34 AM
"Hi Simba I'm Robin."she said padding after him,wel more like sprinting after him,his giant steps where too big for her to walk and keep up with him.She glanced around the twolegs den.She had never seen the inside of one before.
Simba smiled. "Here." He crouched down so the smaller cat could climb onto his back.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Simba smiled. "Here." He crouched down so the smaller cat could climb onto his back.
She looked at him surprised but didn't hesitate,she was tried of walking all day."Thank you."she said before her fur bristled seeing that one of the twolegs where reaching down to pick her up.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:37 AM
She looked at him surprised but didn't hesitate,she was tried of walking all day."Thank you."she said before her fur bristled seeing that one of the twolegs where reaching down to pick her up.
Simba moved away from the twoleg then walked to the kitchen. "I do this all the time with the kits around the neighborhood, they absolutely love it." He explained as he put Robin down.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Simba moved away from the twoleg then walked to the kitchen. "I do this all the time with the kits around the neighborhood, they absolutely love it." He explained as he put Robin down.
"Oh,are these your twolegs?"she asked hopping down then lookig around the kitchen.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:40 AM
"Oh,are these your twolegs?"she asked hopping down then lookig around the kitchen.
"Yeah, they found me when I was smaller." Simba said, sitting on a stool. "I was about as small as you I think."

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:42 AM
"Yeah, they found me when I was smaller." Simba said, sitting on a stool. "I was about as small as you I think."
She nodded "Well..I'm a runt..and I'm about sixteen moons..how old where you?"she asked looking at the food bowl and eating a bit from it.

DragonChaos
January 16th, 2017, 11:44 AM
(Not to intrude, but is it okay if I come in with my cat Music (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/music.html)? Also dat squirrel doh XP)

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:45 AM
(Not to intrude, but is it okay if I come in with my cat Music (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/music.html)? Also dat squirrel doh XP)
XD thank you you are the first to say it XD )

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:45 AM
She nodded "Well..I'm a runt..and I'm about sixteen moons..how old where you?"she asked looking at the food bowl and eating a bit from it.
"About eight or seven moons." Simba replied/

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:48 AM
(Yeah that's fine!)

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:48 AM
"About eight or seven moons." Simba replied/
"Wow."she said suddenly reminded of how small she is.She took another bite of the food and tried to think of another conversation."So.How long have you been with these twolegs?"she asked

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:50 AM
"Wow."she said suddenly reminded of how small she is.She took another bite of the food and tried to think of another conversation."So.How long have you been with these twolegs?"she asked
Simba thought about how old he was when they found him and how old he is now. "Ten moons now." He said.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Simba thought about how old he was when they found him and how old he is now. "Eleven moons now." He said.
She nodded "Wow that's a long time,yet I have come to this place millions of times and never saw you once."she said the bowl was empty and she curled her tail neatly around her paws and looked at the tom.

DragonChaos
January 16th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Music hopped onto a fence nearby Simba's home, walking along and looking around to see if anyone was outside yet. She had been a loner surviving on her own for about five moons now, and usually visited the twoleg place at least four times a week.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:54 AM
She nodded "Wow that's a long time,yet I have come to this place millions of times and never saw you once."she said the bowl was empty and she curled her tail neatly around her paws and looked at the tom.
"Probably cause I was either entertaining kits or up in the attic when you've been around." Simba said as he broke a jar with treats.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 11:56 AM
"Probably cause I was either entertaining kits or up in the attic when you've been around." Simba said as he broke a jar with treats.
She nodded and turned as the twolegs where pointing weird looking devises at them and when the pressed It,it made a click sound.(cameras) "What are they doing?"she asked padding over to the tom,who had spilled treats.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 11:58 AM
"Takin' pictures." Simba responded, eating a treat. "You can stay as long as you want, my twolegs won't mind."

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 12:00 PM
"Takin' pictures." Simba responded, eating a treat. "You can stay as long as you want, my twolegs won't mind."
She nodded "Okay."she said picking up at treat and when she was bending down to eat it a twoleg pet her.She didn't hiss due to the fact that it was a kit.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:07 PM
She nodded "Okay."she said picking up at treat and when she was bending down to eat it a twoleg pet her.She didn't hiss due to the fact that it was a kit.
Simba yawned and jumped off the counter.

DragonChaos
January 16th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Music sat outside, not needing anything at the moment, but she thought she would try to get onto one of the roofs to get a view of the neighborhood. She followed one of the fences to the walls, and looked around for a way up. Seeing as her only way up was the gutter, she leaped up, claws unsheathed, and latched on, using her back legs to kick the wall and get herself up onto the roof. Once she did, she sheathed her claws and proceeded to the top of the roof, looking at the view.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Simba yawned and jumped off the counter.
"U-um what are they doing?"she said as the put her in this weird lookig den with strong cobwebs.(cat carrier to go to the vets)

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:14 PM
"U-um what are they doing?"she said as the put her in this weird lookig den with strong cobwebs.(cat carrier to go to the vets)
Simba hissed at his owners as they put her in the carrier. His tail trashed and a potted plant was knocked over.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Simba hissed at his owners as they put her in the carrier. His tail trashed and a potted plant was knocked over.
The twolegs put her down but didn't open it up.(there just gonna get her shots and stuff)"What are they doing?"she asked "Can you come with me..?"she asked from the back of the cage.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Simba managed to open the carrier and it was, surprisingly, big enough for him and Robin to fit inside. He smiled. "Your gong to the cutters and of course I can go with."
(*silently already shipping*)

DragonChaos
January 16th, 2017, 12:30 PM
(*gets the chance of being the 10-moon-old third wheel*)

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:30 PM
(gets the chance of being the 10-moon-old third wheel)
(XDDD *gives award* You get this reward for no absolute reason)

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Simba managed to open the carrier and it was, surprisingly, big enough for him and Robin to fit inside. He smiled. "Your gong to the cutters and of course I can go with."
(*silently already shipping*)
Haha lol me too)
She nodded "What is going to happen there?"she asked terrified of the name.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Haha lol me too)
She nodded "What is going to happen there?"she asked terrified of the name.
"You just get these things called shots that help you prevent sicknesses." Simba responded.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 12:36 PM
"You just get these things called shots that help you prevent sicknesses." Simba responded.
She nodded and stayed in there terrified.
(Skip to when they are in the vets office?)

DragonChaos
January 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Looking at the view from the roof of Simba's house for long enough, she padded over to the front edge of the house to see if anyone was outside in the front, looking around for places to leap down.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
She nodded and stayed in there terrified.
(Skip to when they are in the vets office?)
(Yip)
Simba sat calmly in the carrier. "Hey big guy, you here again?" A vet said, as if expecting an answer. The large cat shook his head and moved his tail so Robin was visible.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 12:57 PM
(Yip)
Simba sat calmly in the carrier. "Hey big guy, you here again?" A vet said, as if expecting an answer. The large cat shook his head and moved his tail so Robin was visible.
Robin was shaking

(You can play the vet)
Talulah

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Robin was shaking

(You can play the vet)
Talulah
The vet picked up Robin gently and walked off.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 16th, 2017, 04:08 PM
I saw Simba. I have to join now)

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 04:09 PM
The vet picked up Robin gently and walked off.
Robin meowed "Ahh!"

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Robin meowed "Ahh!"
(Wow ok XD)
Simba followed the vet and jumped onto the counter. He smiled slightly at Robin/

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 04:17 PM
(Wow ok XD)
Simba followed the vet and jumped onto the counter. He smiled slightly at Robin/
"What's happening?!"she mewed as the vet got a sharp object

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 04:18 PM
"What's happening?!"she mewed as the vet got a sharp object
"Just don't be afraid. It hurts as much as a small thorn." Simba said as the vet poked the needle into Robin's skin.

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 06:50 PM
"Just don't be afraid. It hurts as much as a small thorn." Simba said as the vet poked the needle into Robin's skin.
She blinked.It didn't hurt as much."Why is it called the cutter-"she got cut off by another needle Getting poked in her.

Talulah

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 07:04 PM
She blinked.It didn't hurt as much."Why is it called the cutter-"she got cut off by another needle Getting poked in her.

Talulah
"No idea." Simba responded. The vet put down the needle and picked up Robin

HwangHarin
January 16th, 2017, 07:07 PM
OHHHH Sis, can I make Simba a sister, Layla?? )

Shadow
January 16th, 2017, 07:24 PM
"No idea." Simba responded. The vet put down the needle and picked up Robin
She looked at the cutter and didn't say anything

shark sailor
January 17th, 2017, 04:36 PM
She looked at the cutter and didn't say anything
The vet let the twolegs take her back. Simba followed.
Aashka Yep yep yep X3)

Shadow
January 17th, 2017, 04:48 PM
The vet let the twolegs take her back. Simba followed.
Aashka Yep yep yep X3)
She looked at simba when they where in the weird den again "Why did they give me 'shots'?"she asked

shark sailor
January 17th, 2017, 04:52 PM
"So you wouldn't get sick." Simba replied.

HwangHarin
January 17th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Ok Layla is goin to be back home asleep XD )

Layla laid on the couch asleep

Shadow
January 17th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"So you wouldn't get sick." Simba replied.
"Oh.."she said

Time skip to when we get back?)

shark sailor
January 18th, 2017, 04:17 PM
(Yep) Simba walked into the house and jumped onto Layla. "Wake UP!"

HwangHarin
January 19th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Layla woke up instantly with a jolt to the head of the clutch, " how many times have I told you not to do that Simba!?!"

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 09:34 PM
(Yep) Simba walked into the house and jumped onto Layla. "Wake UP!"
Layla woke up instantly with a jolt to the head of the clutch, " how many times have I told you not to do that Simba!?!"
Robin jumped out of her cage. "Who are you?"the multi color small molly asked

HwangHarin
January 24th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Layla eyed the molly, " I'm Layla." He meowed sternly

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Layla eyed the molly, " I'm Layla." She meowed sternly

Robins unusual red eyes flickred with unease about the sudden She cats tone "And I am Robin."she said slowly

HwangHarin
January 24th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Robins unusual red eyes flickred with unease about the sudden She cats tone "And I am Robin."she said slowly

" I see." Layla said and jumped down from head of the couch and pushed the door open to the garden.

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 04:56 PM
" I see." Layla said and jumped down from head of the couch and pushed the door open to the garden.
She tilted her head.Though she tried to hide it jealousy came off of her in waves.He already had a mate?He must be nice to all cats that come in..(she doesn't know that they are from the same litter so she thinks they are mates)

HwangHarin
January 25th, 2017, 04:59 PM
OKkkkkk)

Layla laid in the garden for a minute, then got up and went back inside of the twoleg den. Layla went around the molly and jumped on the couch, and sat down

shark sailor
January 25th, 2017, 05:02 PM
"Sorry about my sister." Simba said, sighing.

HwangHarin
January 25th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Layla huffed and licked her paw and drew it over her ear

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 05:16 PM
OKkkkkk)

Layla laid in the garden for a minute, then got up and went back inside of the twoleg den. Layla went around the molly and jumped on the couch, and sat down
"Sorry about my sister." Simba said, sighing.
Layla huffed and licked her paw and drew it over her ear
"Your sister?"she asked,her gaze fixed on the other molly."Oh I thought she was your-well.."

shark sailor
January 25th, 2017, 07:12 PM
"Mate? So many cats think that, it's ridiculous." Simba said, smiling.

Shadow
January 25th, 2017, 07:18 PM
"Mate? So many cats think that, it's ridiculous." Simba said, smiling.
"Ha,then I must be just like all the other cats."she laughed as she looked outside at the setting sun.

shark sailor
January 26th, 2017, 04:21 PM
"Nah, your prettier than the others." Simba said, smiling.

Shadow
January 26th, 2017, 04:37 PM
"Nah, your prettier than the others." Simba said, smiling.
"Thanks.."she smiled then looked at the now dark sky "I best be goi-"she watched one of the twolegs lock and close the sliding door to the garden,closing the curtains "Well I guess I can stay."

shark sailor
January 26th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Simba smiled

HwangHarin
January 26th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Layla fluffed and laid her head down

Shadow
January 26th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Robin looked around."Where shall I sleep?"

shark sailor
January 27th, 2017, 04:44 PM
"With me."

Shadow
January 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM
"With me."
She felt her face get a little hot."O-okie.."

shark sailor
January 27th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Simba smiled and padded to his bed. He yawned and laid down.

Shadow
January 29th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Simba smiled and padded to his bed. He yawned and laid down.
She padded after him and curled up just outside of his bed.

shark sailor
January 29th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Simba yawned again and his eyelids grew heavy.

Shadow
January 29th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Simba yawned again and his eyelids grew heavy.
Robin fell asleep.

shark sailor
March 16th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Simba fell asleep quickly.

HwangHarin
March 16th, 2017, 04:16 PM
After they fell asleep, Layla huffed ' Flirting I see ' She thought and turned away from them falling asleep.

shark sailor
May 25th, 2017, 06:55 PM
After they fell asleep, Layla huffed ' Flirting I see ' She thought and turned away from them falling asleep.
(Layla is the complete opposite of Simba XD)

HwangHarin
May 26th, 2017, 12:06 AM
(Layla is the complete opposite of Simba XD)
Well dat is siblings)

HwangHarin
June 14th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Summer Haze

ARE YOU KITTEN MEEE

HwangHarin
June 23rd, 2017, 01:10 AM
SISSSTAAA

Summer Haze