PDA

View Full Version : Zephyr and Sage's Woodland

Silhouettes
January 15th, 2017, 05:40 PM
(You must ask to join) Somewhat close to the Dusk Syndicate, lay a woodland. Here, two sibling live here a brother and a sister. The brother is named Zephyr and the sister is named Sage. The woodland looks like: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/e8/bb/18e8bb49e568062f16e4f31380c5ea9e.jpg
Zephyr looks like: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3171/2896445267_654e453915_z.jpg and is played by ☯️Yin&Yang☯️
Sage is played by me and looks like: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3d/ec/79/3dec7947a62d531c65dd41afc3962851.jpg

-----
Sage padded into their home, a plump, gray squirrel hanging limp from her maw. "Hey, Zephy!" The molly mewed, her voice rather muffled. The Calico set down the piece of prey, siting down as she wrapped her tassel around her mitts. "How's your day been?" She asked, tilting her head ever so slightly.

~Aesthetic~
January 15th, 2017, 06:15 PM
(You must ask to join) Somewhat close to the Dusk Syndicate, lay a woodland. Here, two sibling live here a brother and a sister. The brother is named Zephyr and the sister is named Sage. The woodland looks like: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/e8/bb/18e8bb49e568062f16e4f31380c5ea9e.jpg
Zephyr looks like: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3171/2896445267_654e453915_z.jpg and is played by ☯️Yin&Yang☯️
Sage is played by me and looks like: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3d/ec/79/3dec7947a62d531c65dd41afc3962851.jpg

-----
Sage padded into their home, a plump, gray squirrel hanging limp from her maw. "Hey, Zephy!" The molly mewed, her voice rather muffled. The Calico set down the piece of prey, siting down as she wrapped her tassel around her mitts. "How's your day been?" She asked, tilting her head ever so slightly.

Upon seeing his sister, a broad smile inched across his face. His eyes lit up as he mewed, "I've been wonderful! You?" he nodded contently.

Silhouettes
January 15th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Upon seeing his sister, a broad smile inching across his face. His eyes lit up as he mewed, "I've been wonderful! You?" he nodded contently.
"Great." She replied, before nudging the squirrel to him. "You hungry?" Sage mewed, quickly cleaning a twig out of her pelt. "Preys hard to come by, I wish it would be New-Leaf already!" Sage sighed.

~Aesthetic~
January 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
"Great." She replied, before nudging the squirrel to him. "You hungry?" Sage mewed, quickly cleaning a twig out of her pelt. "Preys hard to come by, I wish it would be New-Leaf already!" Sage sighed.

He scooted closer to the squirrel, took a bite, and nodded. "Leaf-Bare brings nothing but freezing weather and empty tummies." He shook his head. "At least we have the woods to protect us from most snow. I can't imagine living on the moor." He looked towards the hills and cringed slightly.

Silhouettes
January 15th, 2017, 07:21 PM
He scooted closer to the squirrel, took a bite, and nodded. "Leaf-Bare brings nothing but freezing weather and empty tummies." He shook his head. "At least we have the woods to protect us from most snow. I can't imagine living on the moor." He looked towards the hills and cringed slightly.
She nodded. "I don't know how-" Sage paused for a moment, before remembering the Clans name. "-Windclan can live there, there's no shelter!" She exclaimed, before biting into the squirrel. "I heard there's a group of cats not to far from here." The molly continued, wondering his response.

~Aesthetic~
January 15th, 2017, 07:46 PM
She nodded. "I don't know how-" Sage paused for a moment, before remembering the Clans name. "-Windclan can live there, there's no shelter!" She exclaimed, before biting into the squirrel. "I heard there's a group of cats not to far from here." The molly continued, wondering his response.

Zephyrus gave his sister a blank stare. His searched his mind for what she meant, but couldn't think of anything. Unless she means those cats just beyond the woods? he thought. "I can't think of any cats near here except us." he lied.

Silhouettes
January 16th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Zephyrus gave his sister a blank stare. His searched his mind for what she meant, but couldn't think of anything. Unless she means those cats just beyond the woods? he thought. "I can't think of any cats near here except us." he lied.
She tilted her head. "What do you mean? I just saw a few of them while I was hunting..." Sage protested. "They called themself the Dusk or something like that." The molly said. "Haven't you seen them before?" The Calico asked.

~Aesthetic~
January 16th, 2017, 12:27 PM
She tilted her head. "What do you mean? I just saw a few of them while I was hunting..." Sage protested. "They called themself the Dusk or something like that." The molly said. "Haven't you seen them before?" The Calico asked.

He shrugged and looked away, unable to answer. He despised lying to his sister, and he knew she could tell when he was lying. "I mean, no, not recently..." he muttered. "Anyway, I'm going to go hunt again. To keep myself busy. Wanna come with?" he asked, flicking his short tail.

Silhouettes
January 16th, 2017, 12:29 PM
He shrugged and looked away, unable to answer. He despised lying to his sister, and he knew she could tell when he was lying. "I mean, no, not recently..." he muttered. "Anyway, I'm going to go hunt again. To keep myself busy. Wanna come with?" he asked, flicking his short tail.
(Dish shall be when she meets the DS tom)
"I just went.... besides, there's barley any prey!" Sage mewed. Even though he was lieing, she decided to play along. "You can go, though..."

NightWarrior4Life
January 16th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Fleck slipped through the bushes, stopping behind a tree every so often to watch the she-cat. He waited for her brother, Zephyr, to leave then padded out into the clearing.

Silhouettes
January 16th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Fleck slipped through the bushes, stopping behind a tree every so often to watch the she-cat. He waited for her brother, Zephyr, to leave then padded out into the clearing.
Sage jumped seeing the tom. He had that same scent of the group of cats whom she had mentioned to her brother. "H-hello?" Her voice was more of a question. The molly wasn't that good at fighting;she would surely loose in a squirmish.

NightWarrior4Life
January 16th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Sage jumped seeing the tom. He had that same scent of the group of cats whom she had mentioned to her brother. "H-hello?" Her voice was more of a question. The molly wasn't that good at fighting;she would surely loose in a squirmish.
(Right on cue lol)
"Oh hi, I didn't notice you or your brother...so...you two own this place?" He started pacing back and forth staring around either nodding his approval or shaking his head at a detail.

Silhouettes
January 16th, 2017, 12:47 PM
(Right on cue lol)
"Oh hi, I didn't notice you or your brother...so...you two own this place?" He started pacing back and forth staring around either nodding his approval or shaking his head at a detail.
"Y-yes, we do." She said, watching him. Sage wasn't yet sure if the tom was hostile or not, so she decided to be wary, flickering her optics as he circled her.

NightWarrior4Life
January 16th, 2017, 12:51 PM
"Y-yes, we do." She said, watching him. Sage wasn't yet sure if the tom was hostile or not, so she decided to be wary, flickering her optics as he circled her.
"Hmm...well actually, I believe the forest belongs to everyone!" He laughed cruelly.

~Aesthetic~
January 28th, 2017, 12:41 PM
(I just now realized that none of my posts are showing up oops)

Zephyrus bounded away from his sister, relived to get his mind away from the subject. Despite leaving, his mind still whirled. His paws sank in the snow with every step. He clung onto a young tree and let his gaze fall upon his and Sage's territory. He let out a sigh as he scanned the area, where there was no movement other than loose snow being blown in the steady wind. His claws unsheathed as he growled in frustration.