PDA

View Full Version : Camp Wanawka Plot

Serendipity
January 15th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Hellooooooo!!! so I had the idea, to make a human powers camp. I need some people to help me with it. The plot is that my char and others get sent to Camp Wanawka, a camp to help you with powers. But the camp owners are not who they seem, and strange creatures lurk the forest.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 15th, 2017, 04:24 PM
i think this belongs on the general board**
Sounds cool!

Serendipity
January 15th, 2017, 04:25 PM
i think this belongs on the general board**
Sounds cool!
Ok. Sorry! Wanna help?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 15th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Ok. Sorry! Wanna help?
sure!

Serendipity
January 15th, 2017, 04:34 PM
sure!
Ok. First Part is trying to find a good word-description for the camp, to be used as intro. Also, The evil creatures are called Weeping Angels. Search them on the Doctor Who Fan Wikia and u should find them. (SORRY I JUST LOVE DR. WHO) btw, is demifluid / demigender the same as Gender Fluid?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 15th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Ok. First Part is trying to find a good word-description for the camp, to be used as intro. Also, The evil creatures are called Weeping Angels. Search them on the Doctor Who Fan Wikia and u should find them. (SORRY I JUST LOVE DR. WHO) btw, is demifluid / demigender the same as Gender Fluid?
not exactly, im not good at explaining it.
and nice.

I can draw a map, btw
tents or cabins?

Serendipity
January 15th, 2017, 04:43 PM
not exactly, im not good at explaining it.
and nice.

I can draw a map, btw
tents or cabins?
Boy and girl cabin. They share a main lobby room and then one hall leads to boy other leads to girls. The cabin is made of spruce wood, and the camp staff cabin is across from the boy girl cabin. The staff one is made of oak, and there's a big campfire south from the cabins. Surrounding the cabins and campfire is a giant forest full of pines. There's a big lake In The middle of the forest and a path leads to it. The lake is a popular hang out spot.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 15th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Boy and girl cabin. They share a main lobby room and then one hall leads to boy other leads to girls. The cabin is made of spruce wood, and the camp staff cabin is across from the boy girl cabin. The staff one is made of oak, and there's a big campfire south from the cabins. Surrounding the cabins and campfire is a giant forest full of pines. There's a big lake In The middle of the forest and a path leads to it. The lake is a popular hang out spot.
im gonna add a non-binary cabin though, is that ok?

Serendipity
January 15th, 2017, 04:49 PM
im gonna add a non-binary cabin though, is that ok?
There can be three hallways.

Serendipity
January 15th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Potatopotatopotato

Silhouettes
January 15th, 2017, 06:07 PM
I could help,