PDA

View Full Version : My gravity falls rp song parodies

toriel
January 15th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Heyo! So if you are from my gravity falls rp than feel free to come here at any time to check out my song parodies.

Here is my first song:

Mabel: if your evil and your on the rise, you can count on the 4 of us to take you down. Cause were good and evil never beats us. We will win the fight and then go monster hunting. Because we, are the 4 best friends. We will always save the day. And if you think we cant, we will always find a way. Thats why the people of the town,belive in, dipper,ava and sage..... and MABEL

Ava: if you could only know, what we really are. When we arrived on earth, from another galaxy. We were amazed to find, your beauty and your worth. And we will try to protect your kind. And we will try to protect your earth. We will try to protect your earth. And we will try to protect your earth! And we will try to protect you.

Dipper : i will fight to learn all the secrets, discover the mysteries of Gravity Falls.

Ava: i will fight to make my dad proud so he will make me his favorite child

Sage: i will fight to be with my dear mabel and save her from my father

Mabel: i will fight to be everything that everybody wants me to be when im grown

All 4: the odds are against us. This wont be easy. But were not gonna do it alone!

Dipper: we-

Dipper,ava,and sage: are the 4 best-

Mabel: friends!

Dipper,ava and sage: we will always save the day!

Mabel: and if you think we cant,we will-

All 4: always find a way!

Dipper: thats why the people -

Dipper,ava and sage: of the town,-

Misty,wendy,and emily: belive in-

Dipper: dipper

Ava: ava

Sage: and sage.....

Mabel: and MABEL

Hope you like it! I worked very hard!

toriel
January 15th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Second song:

Anna gleefull: here we are again. Just me and you pine tree right? With your hat and your journal. You better be prepared because soon....your last hour strikes. One step left now. Its almost time. Show you what my deal with bill has left for you to get back to. you should prepare to just die. Like all your friends you will have a really good time. But boys like you i guess are just fools. And girls like me,well it ain't easy to play by the rules. Lets go now the room gets chiller....lets go just another puppet. So go ahead and try and hit me if your able. You know that i am much more powerfull than you. I see you are getting really tired of trying. but i will even come back after dieing. Why wont you let me win you cant doge forever. Even if the pain is more fun together. You know i will just turn back time and come back newer. And with every try im getting faster than you are. i am made o-o-o-o-of lo-o-o-o-ove a-a-a-a-ah

"This is where it stops""this is where it ends". You keep telling me those words and hope that i would understand. But no matter how much i hear you, i wont give up my attack. Can you just not see the truth? Can you not see what this all ment? So go ahead and try and hit me if you are able. You know that i am much more powerfull than you. You think i might decide to quit if you stay patient. but im smashing you with my powerfull magic i know I'll make your friends all dissapear.
Erasing the whole world,that was my part of the deal. I will keep FIGHTING. You should be DIEING. That is your destination.....im entirely made o-o-o-o-of lo-o-o-o-ove a-a-a-a-ah and im sure im stronger than bill. o-o-o-o-of lo-o-o-o-ove a-a-a-a-ah i am stronger than you.......

That took me SO LONG to make. Hope you liked it!

Momotaro
January 15th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Heyo! So if you are from my gravity falls rp than feel free to come here at any time to check out my song parodies.

Here is my first song:

Mabel: if your evil and your on the rise, you can count on the 4 of us to take you down. Cause were good and evil never beats us. We will win the fight and then go monster hunting. Because we, are the 4 best friends. We will always save the day. And if you think we cant, we will always find a way. Thats why the people of the town,belive in, dipper,ava and sage..... and MABEL

Ava: if you could only know, what we really are. When we arrived on earth, from another galaxy. We were amazed to find, your beauty and your worth. And we will try to protect your kind. And we will try to protect your earth. We will try to protect your earth. And we will try to protect your earth! And we will try to protect you.

Dipper : i will fight to learn all the secrets, discover the mysteries of Gravity Falls.

Ava: i will fight to make my dad proud so he will make me his favorite child

Sage: i will fight to be with my dear mabel and save her from my father

Mabel: i will fight to be everything that everybody wants me to be when im grown

All 4: the odds are against us. This wont be easy. But were not gonna do it alone!

Dipper: we-

Dipper,ava,and sage: are the 4 best-

Mabel: friends!

Dipper,ava and sage: we will always save the day!

Mabel: and if you think we cant,we will-

All 4: always find a way!

Dipper: thats why the people -

Dipper,ava and sage: of the town,-

Misty,wendy,and emily: belive in-

Dipper: dipper

Ava: ava

Sage: and sage.....

Mabel: and MABEL

Hope you like it! I worked very hard!

awww, Griseous is missing, but to be fair, she acts a lot like lapis, well liked but not a main character.

toriel
January 15th, 2017, 02:08 AM
awww, Griseous is missing, but to be fair, she acts a lot like lapis, well liked but not a main character.
Im sorry your charecter was not in there. I just used the most active characters.

Momotaro
January 15th, 2017, 02:11 AM
Im sorry your charecter was not in there. I just used the most active characters.

yeah, and since I live in England im asleep when the rp tarts going.

NightWarrior4Life
January 15th, 2017, 05:07 AM
yeah, and since I live in England im asleep when the rp tarts going.
OMG SAMEEE!!!

NightWarrior4Life
January 15th, 2017, 05:08 AM
But these are great! I'm top student in my music class but I'm not the best at song writing...you are amazing! Can't wait to see Abigail, sage and bill's song!:rainbowllama:

toriel
January 15th, 2017, 09:51 AM
But these are great! I'm top student in my music class but I'm not the best at song writing...you are amazing! Can't wait to see Abigail, sage and bill's song!:rainbowllama:
Thank you! I dont know what song to do for abigail but sage's song will be "its over isnt it " from steven universe and bill gets 2 songs. Bill gets to sing "my lullaby" from the lion king 2 and "whats the use of feeling blue" from steven universe. I also plan to create way more song parodies.

toriel
January 15th, 2017, 11:29 AM
My third song:

Bill: hush my little one.......you must me exhausted....

Bill: sleep my little ava. Let your dreams take wing. One day when you're big and strong.....you will be a queen!

Bill: I've been exiled,persecuted,left alone with no defence. When i think about what that ford did,i get a little tense.

Bill: but then i give him a nightmare,,and i dont feel so depressed. Cause i am a cipher, and fear helps me get some rest.

Bill: the sound of stanfords dieing gasp! His brother squealing in my grasp! His niece and nephew's mournful cries! Thats my lullaby!

Bill: now the past I've tried forgetting,and my foes i could forgive,trouble is i know its petty,but i hate to let them live.

Sage: so you found yourself somebody, who'd chase stanford up a tree?

Bill: oh the battle may be bloody,but that kind of works for me...

Bill: a melody of dark magic! A counterpoint of painfull howls! A symphony of death , oh my! Thats my lullaby!

Bill:your parents are gone, but bill is still around, to love this little girl. Till she learns to be a killer, with a lust for being bad!

Sage: sleep you little termite! Uh...i mean precious little thing!

Abigail: one day when you're big and strong-

Bill: you will be a queen!

Bill: the pounding of the drums of war! The thrill if ava's dark magic!

Sage: the joy of vengeance!

Abigail: testify!

Bill: i can hear them cheering!

Sage and abigail: ava what a guy!

Bill: payback time is nearing...and then our flag will fly! Against a blood red sky! Thats my lullaby!

Hope you liked it!

SkyHeart
January 15th, 2017, 11:45 AM
SO BOOTIFUL :'D Also, me has le question. Will Emily be in a song? I'm sowy for being mean ;-; I was just wondering if she will DX

toriel
January 15th, 2017, 11:46 AM
SO BOOTIFUL :'D Also, me has le question. Will Emily be in a song? I'm sowy for being mean ;-; I was just wondering if she will DX
If i can find a song to put her in then yes.

SkyHeart
January 15th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Okie!

toriel
January 15th, 2017, 12:59 PM
My 4th song:

Bill: stans, do something. Sing for him,make him feel better.

Stanford: yes bill. Ahem. AHEM.

Stanley: what? Oh...

Stans: aah haah haah. Aah haah haah. Aah haah haah haah haah haah haah. Aah haah haah. Aah haah haah. Aah haah haah haah haah haah haah haah haaaaa.....

Bill: why.. would you want to be here? What do you ever see here? That doesn't make you feel worse than you do. Tell me, whats the use of feeling...blue

Bill: why, would you want to talk to the people that made me destroy her?
Stans: aah haah ha ha hah haaa......

Bill: Why even keep a picture of her?

Bill:Oh tell me, whats the use of feeling blue
Stans: aaah aah...

Bill: an army has a use. They can go and fight a war!
Stans: Haaaah ... ah ah ah ha

Bill: ava had a use she could've told you what it was for
Stans : Haaaah...ah ah ah ha

Bill: abigail terrifies

Bill: and i am the king!
Stans: ah ha haaah..

Bill: You dont need ava to live sage!

Bill: you've got to be a leader sage!
Stans: aaaah!

Bill: yes! Of course we still love her... and we're always thinking of her...but now there's nothing we can do!

Bill:so tell me-
Stans: oooh ooh

All 3: whats the use of feeling,whats the use of feeling,whats the use of feeling, blue. Oh....

Bill: how can you stand to be here with it all?

Stans: here with it all...

All 3: drowning in all this regret. Wouldn't you rather forget her? Oh..

Bill: wont it be grand to get rid of it all?

Stans: rid of it all....

All 3: lets make a plan for attack! Start looking forward and stop looking back! Oh...

Bill: yes! Of course we still love her...and were always thinking of her...dont you know i miss her to? So tell me... whats the use of feeling... whats the use of feeling...whatstheuseoffeeling...hmm hmmm hmm,hmm hmmm hmm...hmm hmmm hmmm hmm hm hm hmm hmm...hmmmm

That took me so long to make! Hope you liked it!

NightWarrior4Life
January 15th, 2017, 01:04 PM
My third song:

Bill: hush my little one.......you must me exhausted....

Bill: sleep my little ava. Let your dreams take wing. One day when you're big and strong.....you will be a queen!

Bill: I've been exiled,persecuted,left alone with no defence. When i think about what that ford did,i get a little tense.

Bill: but then i give him a nightmare,,and i dont feel so depressed. Cause i am a cipher, and fear helps me get some rest.

Bill: the sound of stanfords dieing gasp! His brother squealing in my grasp! His niece and nephew's mournful cries! Thats my lullaby!

Bill: now the past I've tried forgetting,and my foes i could forgive,trouble is i know its petty,but i hate to let them live.

Sage: so you found yourself somebody, who'd chase stanford up a tree?

Bill: oh the battle may be bloody,but that kind of works for me...

Bill: a melody of dark magic! A counterpoint of painfull howls! A symphony of death , oh my! Thats my lullaby!

Bill:your parents are gone, but bill is still around, to love this little girl. Till she learns to be a killer, with a lust for being bad!

Sage: sleep you little termite! Uh...i mean precious little thing!

Abigail: one day when you're big and strong-

Bill: you will be a queen!

Bill: the pounding of the drums of war! The thrill if ava's dark magic!

Sage: the joy of vengeance!

Abigail: testify!

Bill: i can hear them cheering!

Sage and abigail: ava what a guy!

Bill: payback time is nearing...and then our flag will fly! Against a blood red sky! Thats my lullaby!

Hope you liked it!
Omg I love it lol! And I LOVE lion king...and all the songs...I have always been interested inscar and Zira's (I'm pretty sure that's her name)family. I don't know why I kind of like evil sometimes...

toriel
January 15th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Omg I love it lol! And I LOVE lion king...and all the songs...I have always been interested inscar and Zira's (I'm pretty sure that's her name)family. I don't know why I kind of like evil sometimes...
"Sleep you little termite! Uh i mean precious little thing..." is the best line ever.

SkyHeart
January 15th, 2017, 01:51 PM
(Also, do chu want me to help chu find songs? If chu want XD)

toriel
January 15th, 2017, 04:20 PM
(Also, do chu want me to help chu find songs? If chu want XD)
Sure

NightWarrior4Life
January 16th, 2017, 10:05 AM
"Sleep you little termite! Uh i mean precious little thing..." is the best line ever.
Hahaha totally...kind of reminds me of Robbie Rotten from lazy town don't know why HAHAHAHAHA

SkyHeart
January 16th, 2017, 10:40 AM
WE ARE NUMBER ONE XDDDD

SkyHeart
January 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Here's the We Are Number One parody, starring Bill, Sage, and Ava XDDD

Bill: "Do you guys think you're real rulers?"

Ava: "Well, yeah we are! Have you seen what we've done?"

Bill: *Is Unsure By What Ava Said* "Have you ever captured and imprisoned citizens?"

Sage: "Not really... But I did capture Mabel's heart."

Bill: *Facepalms* "Have you ever ruled the world?"

Ava: "Actually... N-No..."

Bill: "Alright! Now that we have Gravity Falls for ourselves, I can teach you how to be RULERS!"

Ava and Sage: "YEAH!"

*Cue teh music*

All: Hey!

We are Number One!

Hey!

We are Number One!

Bill: Now listen closely!

Here's a little lesson in anarchy,

We're gonna have an insane party!

If you wanna be a Ruler Number One,
You have to chase the Pines family on the run!

Just follow my moves, and play around!

And everyone will hear our evil sound!

Sage: *Shoots a beam that reflects off of something and accidentally hits Bill's eye*

Bill: "OW, MY EYE! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO REGENERATE IT?!"

Sage and Ava: *Stare at Bill and laugh quietly in amusement*

All: We are Number One!

Hey!

We are Number One!

Bill: Ha, ha, ha! *Has Stanley and Stanford*

Now look at these brothers, that I just found.

When I say shock, be ready to
aim and lock!

Sage and Ava: *Attempt to shoot the two, but hit Bill's eye*

Bill: "NOT MY EYE AGAIN!"

Sage and Ava: *Stare in an embarrassed and awkward manner*

Bill: "Let's just try something else!" *Locks Stanley and Stanford up and gets Dipper and Mabel*

Now watch and learn, here are the twins!
Now kill them off, and we can win!

"Ha, ha, ha!" *Looks at Sage, who is next to Mabel and is flirting with her*

"SAGE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T FLIRT WITH HER!"

Sage: *Death glares at his father*

All: ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba

We are Number One!

Hey!

ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba

We are Number One!

We are Number One!

Hey!

We are Number One!

Hey!

Hey!

toriel
January 18th, 2017, 06:36 PM
My 5th song:

Sage: i was fine..with the friends..who came into her life now and again...i was fine..cause i knew..she would always love me more than anything...i was fine...when you came..and locked us away from the others...we thought you... were protecting us...and after all those years,I'd never thought I'd lose...its over...isnt it? Isnt it? Isnt it over? Its over...isnt it? Isnt it? Isnt it over? You were her life and you killed her and she loved you and she's gone...its over isnt it? Why cant i move on?

Sage: war and glory. Reinvention. Love,freedom, her attention! Out in daylight my potential. Bold,precise,experimental. Who am i now in this world without her? She was my twin now im a lonely child. What does it matter its already done! Now I've got to be there for her friends!

Sage: its over, isnt it? Isnt it? Isnt it over? Its over isnt it? isnt it? isnt it over? You were her life and you killed her and she loved you and she's goooone!!! Its over isnt it? Why cant i move on... its over,isnt it? Why can i move on?