PDA

View Full Version : Frostclan (For cats with powers)

The Mad Katter
January 14th, 2017, 11:05 PM
So here's the deal, the cats of Frostclan have powers. We are Mistclan's rival.
Frostclan is the Clan of the strange and loyal. The cats of Frostclan came from a group of cats cast out by their Clans because they had unusual powers. They formed a Clan and named it Frostclan. The cats traveled for a long, long time to find territory for them to live in peace. Finally, they came to a mountain surrounded by forest. On top of the mountain is a forest concealing a waterfall with a cave behind it. That is Mistclan's territory. Frostclan settled in the surrounding forest. They live beside an ice cold river that flows down from the mountain. Their camp is a raised area of ground which is set next to the river. The outer edge of the camp is lined with thick brambles. (I'll draw the camp and territory later)

Camp description:
Gathering Rock: A pile of rocks that makes up the leader's den and the Clan meeting site
Apprentices den: A large bush right on the edge of the bramble wall
Warriors den: Next to the entrance. Woven into the wall, it has a secret exit known and guarded only by the senior warriors.
Medicine den: Next to the leader's den, it has an herb storage in the pile of rocks. It's inside a patch of tall grass and the only entrance is an open space in between a rock and some brambles.
Nursery: At the far end of camp, it's a large gorse bush by the apprentices den. It's very spacious and protected.
Elders den: Inside a tree. The roots created a cave that the cats have dug out and the roots are surrounded by brambles and some dock and marigold also grow there.

The Frost Code:
1. Loyalty is of extremely high importance.
2. You must use your power only for good.
3. Queens, Elders, and Kits eat first.
4. A kit must be 6 moons old to be an apprentice, and 7 moons old to use/train their powers.
5. A cat must mentor at least one apprentice before becoming deputy.
6. When a cat becomes deputy, they are taken to the Mooncave to share tongues with Starclan and learn how to train cats' powers.
7. A leader is the only cat to train other cats' powers unless a warrior has the same power as an apprentice, then they train together.
8. Borders are to be checked and marked daily.
9. The leader must be obeyed at all costs.
(If you have any ideas for more of the Frost Code, tell me)
If you have read all this, put 'Frostclan: the strange and loyal' in the other section of the form.

Season: New-leaf
What's happening?: Frostclan is currently building their strength to investigate the other Clan, Mistclan.
Current Prophecy: (currently planning a prophecy and plot! Expect one soon!)
Current plot: Coming soon!

News
|| Emberfall (Rp'd by No one for Pres~) and Brambleleap (Rp'd by me) are now mates and expecting kits!
Pg. 15|| Rogue attack!
Pg. 19|| Now you can sign up to be a member of the rogue group!

Other
All cats in this RP have can withstand more than a normal cat. A cat in this RP has more resistance against the powers than a normal cat would.

Cats we need: (Bold means needed desperately)
Queens
Kits
Toms
Elders

Onto the forms!

Frostclan form:

Name:
Power side effect(s):
Looks:
Personality:
Roleplay example:
Plot Ideas (PM me if you have one. If not, put 'none'.):
Questions:
Other:

Rogue Form
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Questions:
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My forms:

Name: Ravenstar
Power: Can fly and when angry eyes flash electric blue and sparks appear.
Looks: Black she-cat with blue eyes. Wings are black and bottom edge is grey.
Personality: Can be very kind. Strict, quick temper. Has a weakness for kits and loners.
Roleplay example: Ravenstar snapped her head around. "What did you say?" Her growl was low, and the poor cat cowering in her den had no idea what was coming. She took a step forward and her muzzle stopped right next to the former loner's ear. "You should respect your leader." She snarled, her eyes flashing electric blue and sparks around her body causing her fur to stand on end. One of the sparks jumped out and touched the cat. He squeaked and hopped back, his fur bushed out in terror. "Get OUT!" The sparks grew and hit the walls and roof of the den, singeing it. The tom moaned and quickly scrambled out of the den. Ravenstar took a deep breath and sat down. She drew a shaky paw over her black fur to try and smooth it before she faced her Clan.

Name: Brambleleap
Power: Is extremely agile and can jump really high
Looks: Black and white tom with long legs
Personality: Funny, nice, clever, smart, brave
Roleplay example: Brambleleap padded into the forest. "Come on, slow snail!" He called cheerfully to the cat behind him.
"I'm coming, I'm coming."
Brambleleap gave a little hop and bounded away towards the Great Oak, leaving his friend behind. He skidded to a stop among the oak leaves blanketing the forest floor. Staring up at the branches, he found a thick one about 10 feet up. He narrowed his eyes and crouched down, preparing to leap. His long legs stretched as he launched himself straight up. Brambleleap's front paws touched the branch and he hauled himself up. The rough brown branch was the perfect thickness for his body, and he stretched out onto the branch to wait for his friend.

Name: Mintfeather
Rank you want: Warrior
Power: Is very silent
Looks: Sleek grey she-cat with small paws
Personality: Shy, gentle, thoughtful
Roleplay example: (Front page)
Questions:
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Powers:
Key:
Common: Easy to master
Uncommon: Medium difficulty
Rare: Hard
Legendary: Extremely Hard

Common
Telekinesis: Can move things with their mind
Leaping: Can leap very high
Speed: Can run very fast
Silence: Can be very very silent

Uncommon
Eagle eyes: Can see everything, kind of like x-ray vision
Ice/snow: Can control ice/snow

Rare
Shadows: Can control shadows
Nightmares: Can alter someones reality with illusions (Goes with shadows)
Sparks: Can control small sparks
Spellcasting: Can possess other cats' powers, but its a weaker version of that power. Gets stronger when around that cat and they can draw on that cat's power.

Legendary
Healing: Can heal with a paw
Healing sense: Can feel other cat's pain
~~~~~~
Side effects
Headaches- Telekinesis, Telepathy,
Bad paw-aches- Healing, Silence
Blurry Vision- Eagle eyes
Sometimes burns fur and causes bones to ache- Sparks
Hurts legs very badly- Leaping
Gets cold- Ice/snow

The Mad Katter
January 14th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Frostclan:

Leader: Ravenstar- Sleek black she-cat with wings edged in grey and electric blue eyes. Can control small sparks of lightning. (me)

Deputy: MidnightEclipse- White she-cat with black and red tabby stripes and black dragon wings. Her power is shadows/nightmares. Because of that she has a black hue around her. (XxEclipseMoonxX)

Medicine cat: Honeysplash- Pale ginger she-cat with white paws, chest and pale blue eyes. Can heal some wounds with a healing paw. (No one for Pres~)

Warriors

Brambleleap- Black and white tom with amber eyes and long legs. Is very agile and can leap very high. (me)

Cloudwhisker- Fluffy, long-furred white tom with scarred black ears, grey eyes, and black whiskers. Can breathe ice. (minho)

Mintfeather- Sleek grey she-cat with small paws. Is very silent. (me)

Silentstreak- Lithe black she-cat with blazing amber eyes. Can manipulate shadows to attack like real animals (Turtlestrike)

Iceflower- White she-cat with blue eyes. Power is ice/snow. (Flameleaf)

Cherrynose- Long-haired, brown tabby she-cat. -Here (http://cdn.petplace.com/images/default-source/Featured-Square/994_cats.jpg?sfvrsn=3)- (vixenandwillowlikecookie)

Toxicstorm-Grey tom with sapphire blue eyes and a scar on his muzzle. Can become camouflaged and control poison. (Helpingpotato)

Apprentices

Alderpaw- Dark brown tabby tom with white patches. Has white paws, underbelly, chest, tail tip, and ear tips. Can summon vines from the ground. (minho)

Ripplepaw- Blue-grey she-cat with a light grey muzzle, long ears, and green and blue eyes. Power is Telekinesis. (Waluigi)

Emeraldpaw- Lithe grey tabby tom with dark grey stripes across his back and emerald green eyes. Can run very fast. (Emeraldgaze)

Queens
Falconeyes- Light brown tabby she-cat with a very long tail (needs mate). Power is Extreme vision, like eagle eyes, can see everything (Stormfeather)

Emberfall- Tortoiseshell and white she-cat with dark green eyes. Can run very very fast. (No one for Pres~) Mother of Brambleleap's kits: Mallowkit- Black and white tom, Poppykit (https://phz8.petinsurance.com/pet-breeds/cat-breeds/~/media/All%20PHZ%20Images/Article%20images/TortoiseshellTabby.ashx)- tortoiseshell she-kit, and Brightkit- Bright cream tabby she-kit

Elders

Fallpotato
January 14th, 2017, 11:07 PM
So here's the deal, the cats of Stormclan have powers. We are Mistclan's rival.

There's a form for a reason. If the way you roleplay is not grammatically correct, I may or may not accept it depending on how it is. Sorry, but I'm a writer, and bad grammar bothers me just a tad.
Onto the form!

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Roleplay example:

My form:

Personality: Can be very kind. Strict, quick temper. Has a weakness for kits and loners.
Roleplay example: Ravenstar snapped her head around. "What did you say?" Her growl was low, and the poor cat cowering in her den had no idea what was coming. She took a step forward and her muzzle stopped right next to the former loner's ear. "You should respect your leader." She snarled, her eyes flashing electric blue and sparks around her body causing her fur to stand on end. One of the sparks jumped out and touched the cat. He squeaked and hopped back, his fur bushed out in terror. "Get OUT!" The sparks grew and hit the walls and roof of the den, singeing it. The tom moaned and quickly scrambled out of the den. Ravenstar took a deep breath and sat down. She drew a shaky paw over her black fur to try and smooth it before she faced her Clan.Name: Toxicpaw (Toxicstorm)
Rank you want: Apprentice when warrior possible deputy
Power: Can control poison and camoflauge
Looks: Grey tom with sapphire blue eyes and a scar on his muzzle
Personality: tbrped
Roleplay example: Toxicpaw ran from the fox as fast as he could. He looked back and then hit a tree. He fell and then felt a pain on his neck. He soon went lifeless. Body cold, Still as a rock. Dead as fresh-kill

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Save deputy 4 me

The Mad Katter
January 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Name: Toxicpaw (Toxicstorm)
Rank you want: Apprentice when warrior possible deputy
Power: Can control poison and camoflauge
Looks: Grey tom with sapphire blue eyes and a scar on his muzzle
Personality: tbrped
Roleplay example: Toxicpaw ran from the fox as fast as he could. He looked back and then hit a tree. He fell and then felt a pain on his neck. He soon went lifeless. Body cold, Still as a rock. Dead as fresh-kill

I love how descriptive you are at the end when he dies. But try not to be repetitive with the 'and thens.' Try using different words or phrasing it differently. I like the camouflage power, but I feel like the poison could be too much because poison could kill a cat like that and it's not likely that there would be poison just lying around. Other than that, accepted!

Fallpotato
January 14th, 2017, 11:13 PM
I love how descriptive you are at the end when he dies. But try not to be repetitive with the 'and thens.' Try using different words or phrasing it differently. I like the camouflage power, but I feel like the poison could be too much because poison could kill a cat like that and it's not likely that there would be poison just lying around. Other than that, accepted!
ok. thank you very much. :)

The Mad Katter
January 14th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Save deputy 4 me

Ok

The Mad Katter
January 14th, 2017, 11:14 PM
ok. thank you very much. :)
Your welcome! :)

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 11:19 PM
So here's the deal, the cats of Stormclan have powers. We are Mistclan's rival.

There's a form for a reason. If the way you roleplay is not grammatically correct, I may or may not accept it depending on how it is. Sorry, but I'm a writer, and bad grammar bothers me just a tad.
Onto the form!

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Roleplay example:

My form:

Roleplay example: Ravenstar snapped her head around. "What did you say?" Her growl was low, and the poor cat cowering in her den had no idea what was coming. She took a step forward and her muzzle stopped right next to the former loner's ear. "You should respect your leader." She snarled, her eyes flashing electric blue and sparks around her body causing her fur to stand on end. One of the sparks jumped out and touched the cat. He squeaked and hopped back, his fur bushed out in terror. "Get OUT!" The sparks grew and hit the walls and roof of the den, singeing it. The tom moaned and quickly scrambled out of the den. Ravenstar took a deep breath and sat down. She drew a shaky paw over her black fur to try and smooth it before she faced her Clan.
Save me Medicine Cat plz! If not then Med app!

The Mad Katter
January 14th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Save me Medicine Cat plz! If not then Med app!

Ok! We don't have a med cat app yet, so you'll be MIC (Most Important Cat)

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 11:26 PM
name: HoneySplash/Emberfall
power:healing in general, other than that, light frost./she has the ability of a very fast runner, very very fast lol
looks: pale ginger she-cat with white paws, chest and pale blue eyes/Tortoiseshell and white she-cat, dark green eyes.
perso: calm,content, etc./fierce, sarcastic, loving, loud.
roleplay example: Meg hissed in her now sudden hostility, a flash of anger in her eyes, she hopped the fence, landing on all fours below,"who said the Twoleg place was yours? mouse brain... leave us alone!"she hissed furiously and batted at the golden furred cats eyes, aiming a few swift blows as she planned to defend robin and jazz, she wasn't much a fighter but was good at it for a kittypet

The Mad Katter
January 14th, 2017, 11:34 PM
name: HoneySplash/Emberfall
power:healing in general, other than that, light frost./she has the ability of a very fast runner, very very fast lol
looks: pale ginger she-cat with white paws, chest and pale blue eyes/Tortoiseshell and white she-cat, dark green eyes.
perso: calm,content, etc./fierce, sarcastic, loving, loud.
roleplay example: Meg hissed in her now sudden hostility, a flash of anger in her eyes, she hopped the fence, landing on all fours below,"who said the Twoleg place was yours? mouse brain... leave us alone!"she hissed furiously and batted at the golden furred cats eyes, aiming a few swift blows as she planned to defend robin and jazz, she wasn't much a fighter but was good at it for a kittypet

Ok, Med cat is taken, but how about med app? And for Honeysplash, so is she like exceptionally good at healing? Or for like very bad wounds she could just heal it with a single healing paw?

Both cats accepted!

The Mad Katter
January 14th, 2017, 11:41 PM
I'm going to start calling everyone by their cat names now.

Toxicpaw, Emberfall is going to be your mentor. Congrats.

And the leader trains every apprentices powers because being a leader, he/she has more knowledge because, duh, they're a leader. And Starclan.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 11:42 PM
med-cat app is fine! so HoneyPaw and a simple healing paw. and yay an apprentice, also EmberFall needs a mate, well, kinda wants lol

The Mad Katter
January 14th, 2017, 11:46 PM
med-cat app is fine! so HoneyPaw and a simple healing paw. and yay an apprentice, also EmberFall needs a mate, well, kinda wants lol

Ok cool. That works. Maybe somebody for Emberfall will come along, because honestly, I won't be able to roleplay more cats. But other than that, congratulations on your new apprentice! :)

The Mad Katter
January 15th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Ravenstar padded out of her den and eyed the empty clearing. Her clan was gradually gaining new members, but not fast enough. She had heard of a Clan that had just lost their leader and she needed to make sure her clan was strong. Ravenstar leaped up onto Meeting Rock and yowled the summoning words.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Meeting Rock for a Clan meeting!"

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 12:11 AM
HoneyPaw had been sorting herbs, jumping at the yowl of Ravenstar, padding out from the medicine den and made her way beneath the rock, EmberFall following behind her as she forked and turned her way to the most left side of the rock, curious what RavenStar had called for. holding a gaze to the smooth rock she seemed perhaps well focused and content, she felt welcomed in StormClan and Happy, Tail swishing EmbarFall waited for RavenStar's words.

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Ravenstar padded out of her den and eyed the empty clearing. Her clan was gradually gaining new members, but not fast enough. She had heard of a Clan that had just lost their leader and she needed to make sure her clan was strong. Ravenstar leaped up onto Meeting Rock and yowled the summoning words.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Meeting Rock for a Clan meeting!"
Toxicpaw padded out of the apprentices den. He went over to the rock and sat underneath it. He looked up at the leader, his tail curled around his paws neatly

The Mad Katter
January 15th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Ravenstar looked down at her clan. "Toxicpaw needs a mentor." She looked down at her only warrior. "Emberfall, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be fierce and brave in the limited time you were here. You will be the mentor of Toxicpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him."

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 12:21 AM
EmberFall nodded quickly, padding towards ToxicPaw,"i will do my very best to train this young cat, he looks like the making of a fine warrior." she spoke her wisdom and looked at the apprentice, her first and hopefully not last.

HoneyPaw was a bit shy around everyone, but everyone wasn't much, she felt a bit... perhaps close to starclan, though she didn't know the deal she felt somehow special.

The Mad Katter
January 15th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Ravenstar saw Honeypaw looking a bit shy and reminded herself to go talk to her and make sure she feels welcome.

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2017, 12:31 AM
EmberFall nodded quickly, padding towards ToxicPaw,"i will do my very best to train this young cat, he looks like the making of a fine warrior." she spoke her wisdom and looked at the apprentice, her first and hopefully not last.

HoneyPaw was a bit shy around everyone, but everyone wasn't much, she felt a bit... perhaps close to starclan, though she didn't know the deal she felt somehow special.
Toxicpaw smiled and touched noses with his new mentor.

The Mad Katter
January 15th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Ravenstar felt a bubble of pride and happiness. "Toxicpaw, Toxicpaw!" She cheered, her eyes glowing a soft blue.

The Mad Katter
January 15th, 2017, 10:28 AM
(Added a new cat!)

Brambleleap cheered along with his Clan and watched the mentor and apprentice. He couldn't help but watch Emberfall's pretty tortoiseshell pelt and went over to talk to her. "Hi, Emberfall." No one for Pres~

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2017, 10:30 AM
(Added a new cat!)

Brambleleap cheered along with his Clan and watched the mentor and apprentice. He couldn't help but watch Emberfall's pretty tortoiseshell pelt and went over to talk to her. "Hi, Emberfall."
Toxicpaw dipped his head "i will leave you two to be" He left towards the apprentices den

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 10:32 AM
EmberFall turned her head to gaze at brambleLeap,"Hi, BrambleLeap."she mewed softly and wrapped her tail around her paws.

The Mad Katter
January 15th, 2017, 10:34 AM
EmberFall turned her head to gaze at brambleLeap,"Hi, BrambleLeap."she mewed softly and wrapped her tail around her paws.
Brambleleap glanced down and shuffled his paws. "Uh, congratulations on your new apprentice."

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Toxicpaw looked at the wall. He sighed and then curled in a ball

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 10:37 AM
she nodded in thanks,"i think ToxicPaw will learn much, Thank you brambleLeap."she thanked his congratulations and shifted anxiously,"wanna go hunt? I'm sure RavenStar won't mind."she mewed and got up.

Momotaro
January 15th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Stormclan:

Leader: Ravenstar- Sleek black she-cat with wings edged in grey and electric blue eyes

Deputy: Reserved!

Medicine cat: Reserved!

Medicine cat apprentice: Honeypaw- Pale ginger she-cat with white paws, chest and pale blue eyes. Can heal some wounds with a healing paw.

Warriors

Emberfall- Tortoiseshell and white she-cat with dark green eyes. Can run very very fast.

Brambleleap- Black and white tom with amber eyes and long legs. Is very agile and can leap very high.

Apprentices

Toxicpaw- Grey tom with sapphire blue eyes and a scar on his muzzle. Can become camouflaged and control poison.

Queens

Elders

(There is already a Stormclan, could you change the name, the original is owned by cobrapaw, thats for understanding!)

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Toxicpaw looked at the wall. He sighed and then curled in a ball

HoneyPaw shyly padded off in the distance towards ToxicPaw, scuffling her paws in the dirt, making dust fly about,"uhhh..."she felt unwelcomed and not very social,"Hi ToxicPaw."she finally mewed and flexed her claws.

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2017, 10:41 AM
HoneyPaw shyly padded off in the distance towards ToxicPaw, scuffling her paws in the dirt, making dust fly about,"uhhh..."she felt unwelcomed and not very social,"Hi ToxicPaw."she finally mewed and flexed her claws.
Toxicpaw got up and turned around "hello" He mewed with a fake smile.

The Mad Katter
January 15th, 2017, 10:43 AM
she nodded in thanks,"i think ToxicPaw will learn much, Thank you brambleLeap."she thanked his congratulations and shifted anxiously,"wanna go hunt? I'm sure RavenStar won't mind."she mewed and got up.
Brambleleap perked up. "Sure! Should we bring Toxicpaw?" He froze after saying that, realizing that it sounded a bit like he was Toxicpaw's mentor.

Ravenstar watched the Clan from her perch, frowning a bit as Toxicpaw walked away to the apprentices den. She wondered if anything was wrong with him and assured herself that Emberfall would be a good mentor and take care of him. Leaping down from Meeting Rock, she padded to her den to be alone with her thoughts.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Brambleleap perked up. "Sure! Should we bring Toxicpaw?" He froze after saying that, realizing that it sounded a bit like he was Toxicpaw's mentor.

Ravenstar watched the Clan from her perch, frowning a bit as Toxicpaw walked away to the apprentices den. She wondered if anything was wrong with him and assured herself that Emberfall would be a good mentor and take care of him. Leaping down from Meeting Rock, she padded to her den to be alone with her thoughts.

"i guess we could, I'll go fetch him, suppose early learner."she mewed and padded off towards toxicpaw by HoneyPaw,"ToxicPaw, your first training session is learning the hunters crouch, BrambleLeap is coming with us."she mewed to Toxicpaw and padded back to BrambleLeap.

The Mad Katter
January 15th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Brambleleap hopped to his paws. "Are we ready to go?" He asked Emberfall. His paws itched to run and hunt.

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2017, 11:47 AM
"i guess we could, I'll go fetch him, suppose early learner."she mewed and padded off towards toxicpaw by HoneyPaw,"ToxicPaw, your first training session is learning the hunters crouch, BrambleLeap is coming with us."she mewed to Toxicpaw and padded back to BrambleLeap.
Toxicpaw mewed "I know pretty much everything actually. I am 11 moons but i self taught myself."

The Mad Katter
January 15th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Ravenstar paced around her den, thinking. Her sleek black tail swished back and forth. There was a pattern of pawprints on the sandy floor of her den. She wondered if she should lead a patrol to Mistclan. Ravenstar shook her head violently, fresh-kill is a priority right now. Ravenstar abruptly stopped pacing and stalked out of the den. "Go hunt!" she snapped at the hunting patrol as she walked past them to Honeypaw. When she arrived, she quickly slashed herself with a single, sharp claw. Blood oozed from a long cut on her leg. She thrust her leg at Honeypaw. "While they're gone you're going to practice your healing." No one for Pres~

The Mad Katter
January 16th, 2017, 10:31 AM
(bump)

Fallpotato
January 16th, 2017, 10:36 AM
I won't be that active this week

The Mad Katter
January 16th, 2017, 12:14 PM
I won't be that active this week

Ok, that's fine!

minho
January 16th, 2017, 05:28 PM
[ hello hello, imma join because roleplaying a cat with powers sounds really fun cx ]

Name: Cloudwhisker
Rank you want: Warrior (idk if its open, but possible deputy)
Power: He can breath out ice, if that makes sense. Basically like Elsa from frozen.
Looks: Cloudwhisker is a fluffy, long furred white tom with black ears that are quite scarred. His left ear is nicked, and he has short sighted vision, meaning he is near sighted, but that never stopped him from becoming a warrior. He has dark grey eyes, and black whiskers, which make him stand out much.
Personality: He is a very dependent young cat, with a passion for tracking. He's pretty good at that. He's very loyal to anyone, as well as his clan. With that being said, his loyalty to cats is also like a weakness. Because, if some cat he is loyal to breaks the code, what should he do? Cloudwhisker is very fragile and easy to push over, and with his half-clan roots, he tries his hardest to prove his loyalty to the cats of Stormclan.
Roleplay example:
It was a cloudy and rainy day of greenleaf, Cloudwhisker was trotting around camp, trying to find something better to do than just sit around. His grey gaze landed on the half empty fresh-kill pile. His black furred ears twitched as he decided to talk on a hunting party of just himself. Trotting out of camp, the tom followed the trees, opening his jaws to taste the air. The sweet scents of berries, plants, and prey filled his scent glands, making the toms mouth water. Not seconds later, Cloudwhisker found himself stalking up on a plump thrush. With his weight evenly spread throughout his body, he leaped and landed squarely on the bird, giving it a quick nip to the neck, feeling it fall limp in his paws. Cloudwhisker purred in delight, knowing the clan was going to be well fed in a matter of days. Sending his thanks to Starclan, the white pelted tom continued on with his hunt.

~
~
~

Name: Alderpaw (feather/leaf <- possible suffixes)
Rank you want: Apprentice
Power: when he digs his claws into the ground, he can make vines wrap around his enemy to either immobilize them or suffocate them.
Looks: Alderpaw is a dark drown tabby tom, with white patches throughout his pelt. He has white paws, a white chest and underbelly, a white tail tip, and white ear tips. His ears are both nicked. He has forest green eyes, and a sleek pelt, excluding his fluffy, plumy and feather soft tail. He has a scar along the bridge of his nose.
Personality: Alderpaw is a gentle and loving cat, also fiercely loyal. He has a very bad temper though, but he tries his best to control it. He has a major soft spot for kits. Alderpaw is very lonely, since his sister Hollykit was killed during a very bad bout of greencough during leaf-bare. His mother left him to Stormclan, so he has no idea where he has come from. Which, with all the "not clan born" remarks, he grows stubborn and pushes himself to his limits to prove hes loyal to Stormclan
Roleplay example: Do i need to add a second example? If so i will xD

[ i might add a she-cat or two. but i hope Cloudwhisker and Alderpaw are okay for now c: ]

Static
January 16th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Name:wire kit(if u don't like that then copper kit will work to)
Rank you want:kit
Power:can controll fire but rarley uses it scence kits death before she joined clan
Looks:black,white and ginger with orange and black tabby markings over the ginger and lighter black.
Personality:edgy around cats.teasing will not be tolerated without a fight,but is very patient.
Roleplay example: wire tail Sat close to the edge of camp listening to the sounds of the forest.she heard a few above her head and crouched down. She leaped in the tree silently and stalked the bird along the branch. About a yard away Frome the bird, she took a leap and landed ontop of it. She gave it a bite to the neck and looked down,"I caught a bird!" She called down to her leader happily.

whippoorwill
January 17th, 2017, 03:30 AM
[hello it me, this looks pretty cool]

Name: Ripplepaw
Power: Telekinesis; Can lift up small objects, but not fully-grown cats (yet?). Overuse can lead to intense headaches.
Looks: Ripplepaw is a short-haired, blueish-grey cat with a light grey muzzle and long ears. Her eyes are green and blue.
Personality: Smart, reserved, sarcastic, loyal, hardworking. She can be a bit of a grouch due to her headaches. Overall, though, she cares deeply about her clan and tries her best to impress and protect them.
Roleplay example: Ripplepaw knew she'd pushed herself too far again, when she woke up with a pounding headache. She groaned, shifting her body to shield her face from the sun. She desperately wanted to let the headache run it's course, to not have to face the day. However, she could hear her denmates waking up, and felt guilty. No, she couldn't just sit in here like a lazy furball! Ripplepaw forced herself to wake up, ignoring the wave of nausea crashing over her. After a few moments spent grooming her fur, Ripplepaw sauntered her way out of the den, focusing her sights on the fresh-kill pile. Her head was still spinning, limbs stiff as cardboard, but she forced herself to grab a vole. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't even notice the figure approaching her.

(ripplepaw won't usually be this 'sick', just an example of the overexertion part ^^)

The Mad Katter
January 19th, 2017, 09:25 PM
[ hello hello, imma join because roleplaying a cat with powers sounds really fun cx ]

Name: Cloudwhisker
Rank you want: Warrior (idk if its open, but possible deputy)
Power: He can breath out ice, if that makes sense. Basically like Elsa from frozen.
Looks: Cloudwhisker is a fluffy, long furred white tom with black ears that are quite scarred. His left ear is nicked, and he has short sighted vision, meaning he is near sighted, but that never stopped him from becoming a warrior. He has dark grey eyes, and black whiskers, which make him stand out much.
Personality: He is a very dependent young cat, with a passion for tracking. He's pretty good at that. He's very loyal to anyone, as well as his clan. With that being said, his loyalty to cats is also like a weakness. Because, if some cat he is loyal to breaks the code, what should he do? Cloudwhisker is very fragile and easy to push over, and with his half-clan roots, he tries his hardest to prove his loyalty to the cats of Stormclan.
Roleplay example:
It was a cloudy and rainy day of greenleaf, Cloudwhisker was trotting around camp, trying to find something better to do than just sit around. His grey gaze landed on the half empty fresh-kill pile. His black furred ears twitched as he decided to talk on a hunting party of just himself. Trotting out of camp, the tom followed the trees, opening his jaws to taste the air. The sweet scents of berries, plants, and prey filled his scent glands, making the toms mouth water. Not seconds later, Cloudwhisker found himself stalking up on a plump thrush. With his weight evenly spread throughout his body, he leaped and landed squarely on the bird, giving it a quick nip to the neck, feeling it fall limp in his paws. Cloudwhisker purred in delight, knowing the clan was going to be well fed in a matter of days. Sending his thanks to Starclan, the white pelted tom continued on with his hunt.

~
~
~

Name: Alderpaw (feather/leaf <- possible suffixes)
Power: when he digs his claws into the ground, he can make vines wrap around his enemy to either immobilize them or suffocate them.
Looks: Alderpaw is a dark drown tabby tom, with white patches throughout his pelt. He has white paws, a white chest and underbelly, a white tail tip, and white ear tips. His ears are both nicked. He has forest green eyes, and a sleek pelt, excluding his fluffy, plumy and feather soft tail. He has a scar along the bridge of his nose.
Personality: Alderpaw is a gentle and loving cat, also fiercely loyal. He has a very bad temper though, but he tries his best to control it. He has a major soft spot for kits. Alderpaw is very lonely, since his sister Hollykit was killed during a very bad bout of greencough during leaf-bare. His mother left him to Stormclan, so he has no idea where he has come from. Which, with all the "not clan born" remarks, he grows stubborn and pushes himself to his limits to prove hes loyal to Stormclan
Roleplay example: Do i need to add a second example? If so i will xD

[ i might add a she-cat or two. but i hope Cloudwhisker and Alderpaw are okay for now c: ]

Accepted!! I'll have to see about deputy because that was reserved for someone, but said person never created a cat. I will get back to you when I talk to them.

The Mad Katter
January 19th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Name:led tail
Rank you want:warrior
Power:can fly and has power to Poision cats by biting or clawing them
Looks:grey with blue,almost purple paws.claws turn black when poisoning someone and fur turns solid black.eyes turn purple also when poison is active
Personality:edgy around cats.teasing will not be tolerated without a fight,but is very patient.
Roleplay example:led tail hissed at the Tom in rage."you killed my mate!my kits!now I will kill you!".her fur suddenly going smoky and midnight black.before she could attack though,another Tom,his allie she assumed, rammed her side and she plumeted down the rocky face.just before she hit the ground though,black wings with blue tipped feathers came out of her back and she swopped back up to the two cats.the killers
"I'm gonna rip you to shreds." She hissed as she bit down on one cats neck.he stopped moving instantly.perilized. the other ran in fear.
I'll get u another day you mangy worm. she thought.she walked over to her dead kits and crouched down.closing her eyes.

I honestly feel like that power is a little to OP. Could we change it to temporarily paralyzed? And when you write sentences, always add a space after periods, commas, any kind of punctuation. Also, could we try to keep realistic colors for cats? Like the blue color is the same as Bluestar's fur color? And for the name is it ledtail (For example, 'I led the cats to the Gathering.'

The Mad Katter
January 19th, 2017, 09:32 PM
[hello it me, this looks pretty cool]

Name: Ripplepaw
Power: Telekinesis; Can lift up small objects, but not fully-grown cats (yet?). Overuse can lead to intense headaches.
Looks: Ripplepaw is a short-haired, blueish-grey cat with a light grey muzzle and long ears. Her eyes are green and blue.
Personality: Smart, reserved, sarcastic, loyal, hardworking. She can be a bit of a grouch due to her headaches. Overall, though, she cares deeply about her clan and tries her best to impress and protect them.
Roleplay example: Ripplepaw knew she'd pushed herself too far again, when she woke up with a pounding headache. She groaned, shifting her body to shield her face from the sun. She desperately wanted to let the headache run it's course, to not have to face the day. However, she could hear her denmates waking up, and felt guilty. No, she couldn't just sit in here like a lazy furball! Ripplepaw forced herself to wake up, ignoring the wave of nausea crashing over her. After a few moments spent grooming her fur, Ripplepaw sauntered her way out of the den, focusing her sights on the fresh-kill pile. Her head was still spinning, limbs stiff as cardboard, but she forced herself to grab a vole. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't even notice the figure approaching her.

(ripplepaw won't usually be this 'sick', just an example of the overexertion part ^^)

Accepted! (Ripplepaw getting mad at someone and lifting up a stick and bashing it over their head:
"Ripplepaw! You knocked her out!"
"Oops!"

minho
January 19th, 2017, 10:46 PM
[ aw thank you sm :)) ]

The Mad Katter
January 20th, 2017, 02:53 PM
(There is already a Stormclan, could you change the name, the original is owned by cobrapaw, thats for understanding!)

Oh ok! How do I change the thread name?

Momotaro
January 20th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Oh ok! How do I change the thread name?

(I'm not entirely sure, I think you have to edit your original post then go advanced and somewhere you can change it.£

The Mad Katter
January 20th, 2017, 03:02 PM
(I'm not entirely sure, I think you have to edit your original post then go advanced and somewhere you can change it.£

Ok. Thanks

The Mad Katter
January 20th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Just so everyone knows, we are Frostclan now. If anyone has any problems with the name, or thought of a better name, please let me know.

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 20th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Name: MidnightEclipse (Eclipse)
Rank you want: Deputy
Power: Shadow/Nightmares (She can cause nightmares so bad that they are known for some cats insanity)
Looks:All white cat with black and red tabby stripes, she has like a black hue all around her, Black dragon wings
Personality: :Loyal, Is a joker but if her clans in danger she will kill, hot headed
Roleplay example: Look on Mistclan (Cause my cats the leader)

@KitKat12

The Mad Katter
January 20th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Name: MidnightEclipse (Eclipse)
Rank you want: Deputy
Power: Shadow/Nightmares (She can cause nightmares so bad that they are known for some cats insanity)
Looks:All white cat with black and red tabby stripes, she has like a black hue all around her, Black dragon wings
Personality: :Loyal, Is a joker but if her clans in danger she will kill, hot headed
Roleplay example: Look on Mistclan (Cause my cats the leader)

@KitKat12

Accepted!

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 20th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Accepted!
great!

whippoorwill
January 20th, 2017, 10:15 PM
(thank you!)

Ripplepaw sat at the edge of the camp, gazing to the forest beyond. Without a mentor to practice with, or any cat to go on a patrol, she'd found herself walking around the camp-site instead. A half-eaten vole laid at her side. Out of boredom, she focused on a small stick and started levitating it, swishing it back and forth like a make-shift weapon.

"I'd like to see someone go up against this," she mumbled.

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 10:53 AM
Name:wire kit(if u don't like that then copper kit will work to)
Rank you want:kit
Power:can controll fire but rarley uses it scence kits death before she joined clan
Looks:black,white and ginger with orange and black tabby markings over the ginger and lighter black.
Roleplay example: wire tail Sat close to the edge of camp listening to the sounds of the forest.she heard a few above her head and crouched down. She leaped in the tree silently and stalked the bird along the branch. About a yard away Frome the bird, she took a leap and landed ontop of it. She gave it a bite to the neck and looked down,"I caught a bird!" She called down to her leader happily.

Accepted!

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:56 AM
Toxicpaw yawned and waited. He clawed at the ground leaving markings.

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 11:05 AM
Toxicpaw yawned and waited. He clawed at the ground leaving markings.

Brambleleap blinked at Toxicpaw. The black and white tom wasn't really surprised that he knew how to hunt, he was 11 moons old after all. Glancing over at Emberfall. "Let's go then," he meowed, leading the way out of camp.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 11:09 AM
Brambleleap blinked at Toxicpaw. The black and white tom wasn't really surprised that he knew how to hunt, he was 11 moons old after all. Glancing over at Emberfall. "Let's go then," he meowed, leading the way out of camp.
Toxicpaw followed the older tom. He was much igger then toxicpaw but he layer no attention to that.

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 11:30 AM
Toxicpaw followed the older tom. He was much igger then toxicpaw but he layer no attention to that.

Brambleleap padded into the forest, relishing the scent of New-leaf. He tasted the air, it was rich with prey-scent. Dropping into a hunting crouch, he stalked a mouse hiding in a clump of ferns. The black and white tom leaped straight into the air, and regretted it when his head hit a branch. The mouse heard the noise and scrambled off. Nursing his wounded head, Brambleleap crouched on the forest floor.

(Should we wait for No one for Pres~ to get online?)

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 11:48 AM
Brambleleap padded into the forest, relishing the scent of New-leaf. He tasted the air, it was rich with prey-scent. Dropping into a hunting crouch, he stalked a mouse hiding in a clump of ferns. The black and white tom leaped straight into the air, and regretted it when his head hit a branch. The mouse heard the noise and scrambled off. Nursing his wounded head, Brambleleap crouched on the forest floor.

(Should we wait for No one for Pres~ to get online?)
(\yes)

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 11:51 AM
(\yes)

(Ok)

The Mad Katter
January 23rd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Bump

The Mad Katter
January 28th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Questions:
Other: Brother is open!

New cat!!!! Cuz we need more she-cats!

Mintfeather sat sadly in her nest, trying not to think about her dream. She has had the same nightmare for many nights now. Her parents being killed by merciless cats, slashing them open so their guts spilled onto the new-leaf ground. Her brother, extremely injured, unconscious while she dragged him away. She had left him in the shelter of a bush to hunt. When she returned, he was gone. For many moons, she had wandered, until she finally found Frostclan. Standing up, she shook the remaining cobwebs of the dream away and walked out of her den to occupy her thoughts with something else.

The Mad Katter
February 10th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Bump

The Mad Katter
February 18th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Bump
Bump

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 18th, 2017, 11:08 PM
continue the patrol with Emberfall?

The Mad Katter
February 19th, 2017, 09:03 AM
continue the patrol with Emberfall?
Yeah.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 19th, 2017, 12:23 PM
i don't remember what happened but okieeee) Emberfall continued on her patrol, tasting the air for prey, giving occasional glances at the warrior BrambleLeap, she seemed to have a flutter in her heart.

The Mad Katter
February 19th, 2017, 06:54 PM
i don't remember what happened but okieeee) Emberfall continued on her patrol, tasting the air for prey, giving occasional glances at the warrior BrambleLeap, she seemed to have a flutter in her heart.
Brambleleap stopped in a small clearing littered with leaves. "This seems like a good place to stop and hunt," he meowed, glancing over at Emberfall. He noticed that she was looking at him and he looked away, his fur heating. Flicking his tail, he cleared his throat. "Ok, um. Let's hunt, shall we?"

Also Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
February 19th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Brambleleap stopped in a small clearing littered with leaves. "This seems like a good place to stop and hunt," he meowed, glancing over at Emberfall. He noticed that she was looking at him and he looked away, his fur heating. Flicking his tail, he cleared his throat. "Ok, um. Let's hunt, shall we?"

Also Yellowpotatoes
Toxic paw nodded "yeah." He ran to a bush and came out with a mouse. He set it down and saved it to get it later. He sighed and then continued walking

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 19th, 2017, 08:33 PM
The she-cat gave off a faint noise, amused at the young cats catch, she dipped her head to Brambleleap, turning to toxicpaw, and flicked her tail north of the way her and Brambleleap were,"You can't hunt a bit ways away so that our scents wont scare the prey all together, BrambleLeap, you'll come with me, won't you?"her eyes glimmered with urge to speak to the tom alone, her heart pounding she beckoned him toward the thick undergrowth, thorns snagging her glossy dark pelt as she squeezed through a patch of brambles, the scent of rabbit washing over her she pretended not to notice, she just wanted to talk, but surely the clan first?

The Mad Katter
February 19th, 2017, 09:02 PM
The she-cat gave off a faint noise, amused at the young cats catch, she dipped her head to Brambleleap, turning to toxicpaw, and flicked her tail north of the way her and Brambleleap were,"You can't hunt a bit ways away so that our scents wont scare the prey all together, BrambleLeap, you'll come with me, won't you?"her eyes glimmered with urge to speak to the tom alone, her heart pounding she beckoned him toward the thick undergrowth, thorns snagging her glossy dark pelt as she squeezed through a patch of brambles, the scent of rabbit washing over her she pretended not to notice, she just wanted to talk, but surely the clan first?
Brambleleap nodded. "Of course," he tried to act casual about it, but inside his stomach fluttered. He followed the pretty she-cat through the undergrowth, his lithe build only catching a few thorns. His nose caught the scent of rabbit and his mouth watered. "Rabbit," he whispered, half to himself. "That would feed the clan well." The black and white tom noted the direction the scent came from and turned his gaze onto Emberfall. He had caught her need to talk and he wanted to hear her out before they tried to hunt.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 19th, 2017, 09:12 PM
I'm very confident about these two, they should have kits, brambleleap would be a good father lol) Emberfall quickly pressed her warm muzzle to his cheek,"I really just wanted to talk to you alone."she whispered and brushed her sleek pelt against his,"a quick scuffling in the undergrowth alerting her, but she ignored the mouse that had pricked its ears to her mew, she knew it needed to feed the clan, but a scrawny mouse? she knew their talk had to be quick so they could get on with chasing the rabbit.
KitKat12

The Mad Katter
February 19th, 2017, 09:45 PM
I'm very confident about these two, they should have kits, brambleleap would be a good father lol) Emberfall quickly pressed her warm muzzle to his cheek,"I really just wanted to talk to you alone."she whispered and brushed her sleek pelt against his,"a quick scuffling in the undergrowth alerting her, but she ignored the mouse that had pricked its ears to her mew, she knew it needed to feed the clan, but a scrawny mouse? she knew their talk had to be quick so they could get on with chasing the rabbit.
KitKat12
(Aww. Yes. Brambleleap would be the father that just proudly struts around saying' "Yes, that's right. My kits are the cutest." And he would HATE it when the kits are sad and he will purposefully fall out of a tree to get them to laugh)
Brambleleap's head spun when Emberfall's pelt brushed against his; it was softer than he imagined. "So, uh, what did you want to talk about?" He meowed, his voice unaturally high. His heart pounded in his chest and he felt like he was about to burst. The tom's black and white chest rose and fell quickly and he watched the she-cat's movements. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Brambleleap thumped onto the ground and drew one shaky paw over his ear, trying to act normal.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 19th, 2017, 09:51 PM
The young molly gave a sly grin and brushed her muzzle under his chin,"You'd make a lovely Mate, and father"She mewed teasingly and flicked her tail over his ear affectionately, the warmth of his pelt comforting her as she thought to herself what a mouse-brain she just made herself sound like, warmth rippling through her pelt from embarrassment, she could see his paws just barely shaking, hope fluttering in her chest.

The Mad Katter
February 19th, 2017, 10:01 PM
The young molly gave a sly grin and brushed her muzzle under his chin,"You'd make a lovely Mate, and father"She mewed teasingly and flicked her tail over his ear affectionately, the warmth of his pelt comforting her as she thought to herself what a mouse-brain she just made herself sound like, warmth rippling through her pelt from embarrassment, she could see his paws just barely shaking, hope fluttering in her chest.
Brambleleap froze, unsure of what to say. This wasn't exactly his...area of expertise, so to speak. He shuffled his paws and looked up at Emberfall, his mind finally speeding up a bit. He smiled shyly. "So, what are you saying, my dear Emberfall?" He purred. The tom was getting the hang of this. Brambleleap stood up and walked in a circle around the she-cat, lightly brushing his tail against her pelt. He stopped right in front of her.
(I feel like Toxicpaw would just run in, chasing a rabbit just as you were about to say something and ruin the moment XD

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 19th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Brambleleap froze, unsure of what to say. This wasn't exactly his...area of expertise, so to speak. He shuffled his paws and looked up at Emberfall, his mind finally speeding up a bit. He smiled shyly. "So, what are you saying, my dear Emberfall?" He purred. The tom was getting the hang of this. Brambleleap stood up and walked in a circle around the she-cat, lightly brushing his tail against her pelt. He stopped right in front of her.
(I feel like Toxicpaw would just run in, chasing a rabbit just as you were about to say something and ruin the moment XD

oh my gosh i could imagine that lol) Emberfall cleared her throat, now scuffling her paws in the dirt a bit nervously,"I'm saying, would you like to be my mate shy BrambleLeap?"she was surprised when he started walking in circles around her, quite happy about her mate decision.

The Mad Katter
February 19th, 2017, 10:19 PM
oh my gosh i could imagine that lol) Emberfall cleared her throat, now scuffling her paws in the dirt a bit nervously,"I'm saying, would you like to be my mate shy BrambleLeap?"she was surprised when he started walking in circles around her, quite happy about her mate decision.
Brambleleap was overwhelmed by her request and finally couldn't take it any longer. He leaped forward and covered the she-cat's face with loving licks. "Of course!" He purred, ecstatic. He couldn't believe Emberfall had just asked that and he was happy beyond belief. Finally stopping, the tom pressed himself against his new mate's side and purred a seemingly never ending purr.
(Brambleleap tends to get really excited about things. So yeah. And could you also go back a few pages and RP Honeypaw? Ravenstar was trying to train her healing powers)

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 07:34 AM
(i was thinking about roleplaying her last night, i forgot though lol, and indeed he does! AND we should probbaly have a prophecy soon XD)EmberFall purred in satisfaction, burying her muzzle in his soft black fur, she twined her tail with his in happiness.//Honeypaw scrambled from her nest wobbly and shaky, a dream that a mistclan warrior had, with a quick blow taken her to Starclan. she glanced over at a pile of stale marigold,"I guess i'll have to go and collect more of that..."she sighed and dusted the leaves out of the medicine den, the dry scraps flying in the wind. but before she could get a paw step out of her den, the memory of being able to use one healing paw made her less eager of the marigold.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 07:59 AM
bump KitKat12 lol

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 08:16 AM
(i was thinking about roleplaying her last night, i forgot though lol, and indeed he does! AND we should probbaly have a prophecy soon XD)EmberFall purred in satisfaction, burying her muzzle in his soft black fur, she twined her tail with his in happiness.//Honeypaw scrambled from her nest wobbly and shaky, a dream that a mistclan warrior had, with a quick blow taken her to Starclan. she glanced over at a pile of stale marigold,"I guess i'll have to go and collect more of that..."she sighed and dusted the leaves out of the medicine den, the dry scraps flying in the wind. but before she could get a paw step out of her den, the memory of being able to use one healing paw made her less eager of the marigold.
(Do you have a prophecy in mind?)
Brambleleap closed his eyes, basking in happiness. Then he remembered their quest for prey. He gently pried himself away from Emberfall. "We should probably hunt and get back to camp before Ravenstar bites our heads off," he whispered, remembering some of her previous spells of rage.
~~~~
Ravenstar paced around her den, thinking. Her sleek black tail swished back and forth. There was a pattern of pawprints on the sandy floor of her den. She wondered if she should lead a patrol to Mistclan. Ravenstar shook her head violently, fresh-kill is a priority right now. Ravenstar abruptly stopped pacing and stalked out of the den. She looked around the clearing before setting her sights on Honeypaw and she walked briskly over. When she arrived, she quickly slashed herself with a single, sharp claw. Blood oozed from a long cut on her leg. She thrust her leg at Honeypaw. "While they're gone you're going to practice your healing."

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Yep, having to do with emberfall's kits)EmberFall nodded agreement, the rabbit still lurking in a patch of ferns, she dropped into the hunters crouch, stalking the rabbit through the undergrowth, pelting after the young rabbit just before she remembered her wind, giving a swift pounce she bit its neck, killing it quickly she began to wash the blood from the rabbit off her muzzle.//HoneyPaw stared at ravenstar's wound, her mind wirling, do i remember how to use them?she panicked, quickly pressing her paws on ravenstar's slash,"This may hurt.."She warned as her power seared through the wound, leaving a pale pink scar.

fresh
February 20th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Frostclan is the Clan of the strange and loyal. The cats of Frostclan came from a group of cats cast out by their Clans because they had unusual powers. They formed a Clan and named it Frostclan. The cats traveled for a long, long time to find territory for them to live in peace. Finally, they came to a mountain surrounded by forest. On top of the mountain is a forest concealing a waterfall with a cave behind it. That is Mistclan's territory. Frostclan settled in the surrounding forest. They live beside an ice cold river that flows down from the mountain. Their camp is a raised area of ground which is set next to the river. The outer edge of the camp is lined with thick brambles. (I'll draw the camp and territory later)

The Frost Code:
4. A kit must be 6 moons old to be an apprentice, and 7 moons old to use/train their powers.
5. A cat must go through a series of tests before becoming deputy. They must also mentor at least one apprentice.
6. When a cat becomes deputy, they are trained by the leader to help train other cats with their powers.
7. A leader is the only cat to train other cats' powers.
If you have read all this, put 'Frostclan: the strange and loyal' in the other section of the form.

Time of day: Sunhigh
Current plot: Frostclan is currently building their strength to investigate the other Clan, Mistclan.
Current Prophecy: None

Queens
She-cats
Elders

Onto the form!

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Roleplay example:
Questions:
Other:

My forms:

Roleplay example: Brambleleap padded into the forest. "Come on, slow snail!" He called cheerfully to the cat behind him.
Brambleleap gave a little hop and bounded away towards the Great Oak, leaving his friend behind. He skidded to a stop among the oak leaves blanketing the forest floor. Staring up at the branches, he found a thick one about 10 feet up. He narrowed his eyes and crouched down, preparing to leap. His long legs stretched as he launched himself straight up. Brambleleap's front paws touched the branch and he hauled himself up. The rough brown branch was the perfect thickness for his body, and he stretched out onto the branch to wait for his friend.

Questions:
Name: Falconeyes
Rank I want: Queen (need mate)
Power: Extreme vision (X-Ray, 'eagle eyes', nothing gets by her)
Looks: Light brown tabby with a very long tail: http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LRG/21/2143/QDBCD00Z.jpg
Personality: cunning, sly, funny, and kind
RP Ex.: Falconeyes turned slowly. "Adventure?" Her eyes sparked with excitement. "Let's hope I won't have to protect you guys..." She felt her eyes blurring. They flashed teal for a millisecond, and then went black as her vision levels grew. "Let's see," she muttered under her breath. "Two cats outside. One's going to sleep. Other might be Ravenstar. No one else outside..." She scanned the other dens. "Nope. All good. We can leave now." Without waiting for a reply, she bursted out of the den and tore off through the woods.
Plot Ideas: No, but I want kits :3
Questions: Any kits or mate?
Other: I love writing too. :)

'FrostClan- the clan of the strange and loyal'

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Yep, having to do with emberfall's kits)EmberFall nodded agreement, the rabbit still lurking in a patch of ferns, she dropped into the hunters crouch, stalking the rabbit through the undergrowth, pelting after the young rabbit just before she remembered her wind, giving a swift pounce she bit its neck, killing it quickly she began to wash the blood from the rabbit off her muzzle.//HoneyPaw stared at ravenstar's wound, her mind wirling, do i remember how to use them?she panicked, quickly pressing her paws on ravenstar's slash,"This may hurt.."She warned as her power seared through the wound, leaving a pale pink scar.
(Oo. Pm me to plan it out?)
Brambleleap flinched at the sudden coldness against his pelt caused by Emberfall's absence. He had just stood up to sniff out the rabbit when Emberfall suddenly streaked through the undergrowth, emerging with the rabbit a few heartbeats later. "Good catch!" He mewed, brushing his fur against hers. Brambleleap's twitching ears caught the faint heartbeat of a mouse and he turned, brushing his tail over Emberfall's back as he did so. Crouching, he stalked the mouse, and when he came within a fox-length, he carefully positioned himself and leaped, being mindful of his strength. The tom landed directly on the mouse and he crushed its spine with a paw. Picking up his catch, he made his way back and dropped the mouse. "We should go find Toxicpaw and we can catch more prey on the way," he meowed.
~~~~~
Ravenstar looked down at her now healed wound. "Good," she praised. The black she-cat quickly switched gears. "That's enough for today, go out and restock your stores just in case there is a serious wound that you can't exactly heal, or you get exhausted. You have side effects to your healing powers, yes?" She questioned, swishing her tail impatiently.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Name: Falconeyes
Rank I want: Queen (need mate)
Power: Extreme vision (X-Ray, 'eagle eyes', nothing gets by her)
Looks: Light brown tabby with a very long tail: http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LRG/21/2143/QDBCD00Z.jpg
Personality: cunning, sly, funny, and kind
RP Ex.: Falconeyes turned slowly. "Adventure?" Her eyes sparked with excitement. "Let's hope I won't have to protect you guys..." She felt her eyes blurring. They flashed teal for a millisecond, and then went black as her vision levels grew. "Let's see," she muttered under her breath. "Two cats outside. One's going to sleep. Other might be Ravenstar. No one else outside..." She scanned the other dens. "Nope. All good. We can leave now." Without waiting for a reply, she bursted out of the den and tore off through the woods.
Plot Ideas: No, but I want kits :3
Questions: Any kits or mate?
Other: I love writing too. :)

'FrostClan- the clan of the strange and loyal'
Oo yay! More cats! Accepted! And we don't have any kits at the moment, but maybe we'll get some soon! And I was just planning to edit the form, can you add a side effect to your power please? Thanks!

fresh
February 20th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Oo yay! More cats! Accepted! And we don't have any kits at the moment, but maybe we'll get some soon! And I was just planning to edit the form, can you add a side effect to your power please? Thanks!
Sure. :3

Side effect: Enemy's know when she uses her powers b/c of her change in eye color, vision blurs

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 09:28 AM
"Just paw aches.. i can get some dock leaves."she mewed and turned around, padding to the edge of camp where a sprout of marigold grew, carefully ripping off the stems she left the plants to grow and padded to her den, nosing her way through the lichen she placed them in her herb store.//She purred at his praise,"Yeah, toxicpaw is a good hunter, he's probably got something."she assumed and swiftly trotted in the path of a thrush,"she turned to whisper to brambleleap,"thank you can catch that thrush?"she tested, flicking her tail silently at the thrush on the branch of a large pine tree.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Sure. :3

Side effect: Enemy's know when she uses her powers b/c of her change in eye color, vision blurs
Ok. So is it a severe vision blur? Like she kind of needs to be guided when she uses her powers?

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 09:41 AM
yay a new warrior lol

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 10:11 AM
"Just paw aches.. i can get some dock leaves."she mewed and turned around, padding to the edge of camp where a sprout of marigold grew, carefully ripping off the stems she left the plants to grow and padded to her den, nosing her way through the lichen she placed them in her herb store.//She purred at his praise,"Yeah, toxicpaw is a good hunter, he's probably got something."she assumed and swiftly trotted in the path of a thrush,"she turned to whisper to brambleleap,"thank you can catch that thrush?"she tested, flicking her tail silently at the thrush on the branch of a large pine tree.
"Good," Ravenstar nodded and proceeded to pad around camp, checking their defenses. She spotted Ripplepaw lifting a branch with her mind and she padded over. "Hello, Ripplepaw," she purred. "How are you?"
Waluigi

~~~~
Brambleleap nodded and directed his attention to the thrush. He eyed the distance and the amount of branches between them. If he was fast enough.....He nodded. "Yeah, I think I can," he mewed in response. He padded closer to the tree and narrowed his eyes. Bunching his muscles, he leaped straight up to a branch about 3 branches from the thrush. As soon as he landed, he prepared to leap again, this time landing beside the thrush. It was preparing to take off and just as it lifted, Brambleleap pushed off with a massive leap and landed with his front paws on the edge of the branch and his jaws just barely holding onto the thrush's tail feathers. Quickly, he unhooked his right paw from the branch and lashed out, catching the bird. He dragged it to his mouth where he secured it. Brambleleap looked down and began the perilous descent, leaping from branch to branch. Finally, he landed on the ground beside Emberfall. He dropped his catch and puffed out his chest. "I got it!" he declared proudly.

dino.
February 20th, 2017, 10:23 AM

The Frost Code:
5. A cat must go through a series of tests before becoming deputy. They must also mentor at least one apprentice.
6. When a cat becomes deputy, they are trained by the leader to help train other cats with their powers.
7. A leader is the only cat to train other cats' powers.

Current plot: Frostclan is currently building their strength to investigate the other Clan, Mistclan.
Current Prophecy: None

Queens
She-cats
Elders

Onto the form!

Name:
Power side effect(s):
Looks:
Personality:
Roleplay example:
Questions:
Other:

My forms:

Questions:
Name: Silentstreak
Rank you want: warrior
Power: can manipulate shadows into being able to attack like real animals and can change into a shadow herself
Looks: lithe black she-cat with blazing amber eyes
Personality: TBRP
Roleplay example: to find it go to Windclan's Deputy thread and its on the second to last page in my deputy form
Plot ideas: none at the moment
Questions: nope
Other: nope

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Power: can manipulate shadows into being able to attack like real animals and can change into a shadow herself
Roleplay example: to find it go to Windclan's Deputy thread and its on the second to last page in my deputy form
Missed something in 'other'

dino.
February 20th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Missed something in 'other'
Whoops my bad when I'm reading my mind tends to miss things :P

Frostclan: the strange and loyal

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Whoops my bad when I'm reading my mind tends to miss things :P

Frostclan: the strange and loyal
It's ok. Accepted!

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Oh yeah, and what's your power's side effect?

dino.
February 20th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Oh yeah, and what's your power's side effect?
If she stays in that form for too long, she passes out and doesn't wake up for three days

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 10:50 AM
If she stays in that form for too long, she passes out and doesn't wake up for three days
Okie

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Ravenstar's voice sounded around camp. "Let all cats old enough to possess a power gather under Gathering Rocks for a Clan meeting!" Her black tail swished against the rock underneath her paws and she looked around the clearing from her perch. The she-cat felt some grief to be delivering this news, but it began the dawning of a new beginning.

Turtlestrike
Yellowpotatoes
Waluigi
Stormfeather
~~~~
Brambleleap heard Ravenstar's call in the distance. "Oh, looks like she called a Clan meeting! Come on!" Brambleleap nudged Emberfall and started to pad away. "Oh wait. We need to find Toxicpaw, first right?"

No one for Pres~

Fallpotato
February 20th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Ravenstar's voice sounded around camp. "Let all cats old enough to possess a power gather under Gathering Rocks for a Clan meeting!" Her black tail swished against the rock underneath her paws and she looked around the clearing from her perch. The she-cat felt some grief to be delivering this news, but it began the dawning of a new beginning.

Turtlestrike
Yellowpotatoes
Waluigi
Stormfeather
~~~~
Brambleleap heard Ravenstar's call in the distance. "Oh, looks like she called a Clan meeting! Come on!" Brambleleap nudged Emberfall and started to pad away. "Oh wait. We need to find Toxicpaw, first right?"

No one for Pres~
Toxic paw came out of the bush "I'm right here. Beat you there." He grinned and ran off to camp. He sat down near the rock and looked up at raven star.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Toxic paw came out of the bush "I'm right here. Beat you there." He grinned and ran off to camp. He sat down near the rock and looked up at raven star.
"Oh, well ok. Come on, Emberfall! Race you!" He knew it was impossible for him to win, due to Emberfall's ability to run fast, but it was still fun. Brambleleap raced off, glancing behind him to make sure she was following.

No one for Pres~

dino.
February 20th, 2017, 11:49 AM

Turtlestrike
Yellowpotatoes
Waluigi
Stormfeather
~~~~

No one for Pres~
Silentstreak padded over coolly, not showing any emotion.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 11:55 AM
EmberFall nodded and trotted up to BrambleLeap's side,"I'm... Expecting kits."She mewed cheerfully, regretting nothing that led her to her own kits, whatever ravenstar was calling for, she thought it must be important, as they reached camp she settled down at a spot to snag the thorns out of her pelt.//Honeypaw peeked from the medicine den and bounced down into the clearing, settling beside her mothers kin, EmberFall.(Yas emberfall and honeypaw are kin XD)

fresh
February 20th, 2017, 11:58 AM

Turtlestrike
Yellowpotatoes
Waluigi
Stormfeather
~~~~

No one for Pres~
Falconeyes trotted over from her nap in the Warrior's Den.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 12:04 PM
EmberFall nodded and trotted up to BrambleLeap's side,"I'm... Expecting kits."She mewed cheerfully, regretting nothing that led her to her own kits, whatever ravenstar was calling for, she thought it must be important, as they reached camp she settled down at a spot to snag the thorns out of her pelt.//Honeypaw peeked from the medicine den and bounced down into the clearing, settling beside her mothers kin, EmberFall.(Yas emberfall and honeypaw are kin XD)
Brambleleap sat down in the clearing and threw his paws up in the air. "Well, when did this happen!?" he exclaimed.

~~~~~
Ravenstar stood up, seeing that her Clan was gathered. "I have some grave news," she began. "Our previous medicine cat has died, and now Honeypaw will take his place." She looked down at her Clan with sad eyes. "Before he died, he told me her Medicine cat name would be Honeysplash. We welcome you as the new medicine cat." Ravenstar allowed her cats to grieve before going on. "At the next half-moon, you will be presented to Starclan at the Moon-cave, good luck." She was silent for a minute before she continued. "And we must appoint new mentors for an apprentice. Ripplepaw, please come forward."
(And I need to know what the side effect to everyone's power is. If you're not sure, I posted some current side effects on the first post)

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 12:09 PM
HoneySplash puffed out her chest proudly, yet quite sad that the previous medicine cat had died.//("When you caught the bird.") HAH JK//Emberfall snickered and fell on her back in a little laughter,"when you killed the bird, it just happened suddenly!"She mewed sarcastically and brushed her tail across his flank as she sat up.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 12:14 PM
HoneySplash puffed out her chest proudly, yet quite sad that the previous medicine cat had died.//("When you caught the bird.") HAH JK//Emberfall snickered and fell on her back in a little laughter,"when you killed the bird, it just happened suddenly!"She mewed sarcastically and brushed her tail across his flank as she sat up.
(OMG I'm crying XD)
Brambleleap laughed a little. "Don't mess with me like that!" He pawed at her exposed stomach, tickling it. "But are you really expecting?" He asked seriously as she sat up.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 12:18 PM
(OMG I'm crying XD)
Brambleleap laughed a little. "Don't mess with me like that!" He pawed at her exposed stomach, tickling it. "But are you really expecting?" He asked seriously as she sat up.

she nodded slowly and flattened her fluffed up chest fur,"they're gonna be great, just like you."she breathed into his ear, excitement in her voice

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 12:23 PM
she nodded slowly and flattened her fluffed up chest fur,"they're gonna be great, just like you."she breathed into his ear, excitement in her voice
(Awww)
Brambleleap turned his head. "And they're going to be brave and beautiful, just like you," he whispered. He leaned down to be level with Emberfall's stomach. "Hello there, kits," he mewed, looking up at his mate with a grin.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 12:31 PM
(We will continue Ripplepaw's ceremony later)
Ravenstar sat down with her tail curled around her paws. "I have another announcement to make," she meowed. "There is another Clan nearby that we must protect against. For now, we will build our strength by training, hunting, and increasing the camp's protection." The black she-cat proudly at her Clan. "But I'd say we are pretty strong already." She raised her voice in a chant. "Frostclan! Frostclan!"

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 12:45 PM
EmberFall purred quietly nuzzled her mates cheek, she already loved her kits knowing their father was brambleleap, she thought about moving into the nursery, but she still had a good two moons worth until kitting, she felt pride.//HoneySplash chanted the clan name and headed back to her den, rubbing dock leaves on her paws from using her painful powers, her pile on alder bark quite low.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 12:56 PM
EmberFall purred quietly nuzzled her mates cheek, she already loved her kits knowing their father was brambleleap, she thought about moving into the nursery, but she still had a good two moons worth until kitting, she felt pride.//HoneySplash chanted the clan name and headed back to her den, rubbing dock leaves on her paws from using her painful powers, her pile on alder bark quite low.
Brambleleap twined his tail with hers and purred. He stood up. "Come on, let's go get something to eat," he mewed, leading her with his tail on her shoulders. The black and white tom wondered when Emberfall would be moving into the nursery. He was worried that she would move in too late and not get the care she needed. They reached the fresh-kill pile and he grabbed a plump vole. He pushed it towards her. "Only the best for my mate," he purred.

Tundra
February 20th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Name: Iceflower
Power: Ice/snow
Power side effect(s): gets cold.
Looks: white cat with sky blue eyes.
Personality: kind, fast, brave.
Roleplay example: Iceflower dropped into a hunting crouch. She slid forward, setting her paws down lightly, careful not to disturb the mouse. Just a couple more pawsteps and she'd catch it! She took another step forward and stepped on a twig. The twig snapped, echoing through the forest. The mouse sat up, alarmed and darted away.

Plot Ideas (PM me if you have one. If not, put 'none'.): none
Questions: none
Other: none

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Name: Iceflower
Power: Ice/snow
Power side effect(s): gets cold.
Looks: white cat with sky blue eyes.
Personality: kind, fast, brave.
Roleplay example: Iceflower dropped into a hunting crouch. She slid forward, setting her paws down lightly, careful not to disturb the mouse. Just a couple more pawsteps and she'd catch it! She took another step forward and stepped on a twig. The twig snapped, echoing through the forest. The mouse sat up, alarmed and darted away.

Plot Ideas (PM me if you have one. If not, put 'none'.): none
Questions: none
Other: none
Accepted!

fresh
February 20th, 2017, 02:01 PM
"FrostClan! FrostClan!" She cheered.

Tundra
February 20th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Thank you!

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Mintfeather's chest swelled with pride at being a part of this wonderful Clan. "Frostclan, Frostclan!" she yowled as loud as she could. She spotted a murder of crows take off from nearby trees as the Clan cheered.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Brambleleap twined his tail with hers and purred. He stood up. "Come on, let's go get something to eat," he mewed, leading her with his tail on her shoulders. The black and white tom wondered when Emberfall would be moving into the nursery. He was worried that she would move in too late and not get the care she needed. They reached the fresh-kill pile and he grabbed a plump vole. He pushed it towards her. "Only the best for my mate," he purred.

She purred softly and flicked his ear affectionately,"I'm not that fat yet."she snickered and bit into the plump vole, now realizing how hungry she was she gulped it down in a few ravenous bites. (sorry for the slow response lol)

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 02:57 PM
She purred softly and flicked his ear affectionately,"I'm not that fat yet."she snickered and bit into the plump vole, now realizing how hungry she was she gulped it down in a few ravenous bites. (sorry for the slow response lol)
(It's ok)
"When did I say you were fat?" Brambleleap asked in mock offense. "And you wouldn't get fat...just plump," he teased. Snagging a squirrel, he settled down beside Emberfall. He gestured to the remains of her vole. "And I was right, you were hungry."

Tundra
February 20th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Iceflower sat in the clearing, bored. maybe I'll go hunting. she thought. or maybe... she let out a sigh and began grooming herself.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Iceflower sat in the clearing, bored. maybe I'll go hunting. she thought. or maybe... she let out a sigh and began grooming herself.
Mintfeather looked around the clearing and spotted Iceflower. "Hi, Iceflower!" She called, bounding up to her. She cocked her head. "You look bored. Wanna go see if Ravenstar has anything for us to do?"

Tundra
February 20th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Iceflower looked up and blinked. "Sure." She meowed. She stood up and stretched. "Maybe we have to go on a patrol."

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 06:12 PM
@kitkat12 yet again i fell bad lol how long in Frostclan hours or days or like seriously months will it take for EmberFalls kitting? i get restless with she-cats expecting kits lol)EmberFall stretched in a yawn, no worry on moving into the nursery she padded to the warriors den, going to the corner of the den she found a clump of moss and nosed into a pile of feathers, lining a a comfortable space right beside the scent of brambleleap's nest.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 06:46 PM
@kitkat12 yet again i fell bad lol how long in Frostclan hours or days or like seriously months will it take for EmberFalls kitting? i get restless with she-cats expecting kits lol)EmberFall stretched in a yawn, no worry on moving into the nursery she padded to the warriors den, going to the corner of the den she found a clump of moss and nosed into a pile of feathers, lining a a comfortable space right beside the scent of brambleleap's nest.
(Hmmm. Maybe she could give birth on Saturday? It's really not that far away lol) Brambleleap followed Emberfall to the warriors den. "You sleep, I'm going to go see if I can help with anything," he licked her ears before heading out of the warriors den. He padded towards Ravenstar, who was basking on one of the rocks.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Iceflower looked up and blinked. "Sure." She meowed. She stood up and stretched. "Maybe we have to go on a patrol."
Mintfeather shrugged. "Maybe. Let's go and find out," and with that, she padded off, glancing back to make sure Iceflower was following. Maybe we'll be given an important job! she thought to herself.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 06:53 PM
she nodded and curled up into her new feather lined nest,her flank rising to show she was asleep.//HoneySplash Huffed quietly as she robbed more dock onto her aching paws, testing her powers hurt more than ever, she wondered if using her power would help take away the pain? she shook her head slowly,"stop thinking that.."she mewed to herself and padded out of the den and up to the warriors den, gazing in at Emberfall, her tortoiseshell flank rising and falling, she'd over heard the feisty she-cat telling brambleleap about her kits.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Ravenstar sat up as Brambleleap approached. "Yes?" she rumbled.

~~~~
Brambleleap approached his leader. "Anything I can do?" He asked.

~~~
Ravenstar though a moment. "See if Honeysplash needs help with anything."

~~~
Brambleleap dipped his head. "Yes, Ravenstar," he mewed. The tom padded off in search of Honeysplash and spotted her near the warriors den. He walked over. "Hello, Honeysplash. Is there anything I can help you with?" he meowed.
No one for Pres~
(I honestly don't know why I Rp'd that scene between my cats...)

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Ravenstar sat up as Brambleleap approached. "Yes?" she rumbled.

~~~~
Brambleleap approached his leader. "Anything I can do?" He asked.

~~~
Ravenstar though a moment. "See if Honeysplash needs help with anything."

~~~
Brambleleap dipped his head. "Yes, Ravenstar," he mewed. The tom padded off in search of Honeysplash and spotted her near the warriors den. He walked over. "Hello, Honeysplash. Is there anything I can help you with?" he meowed.
No one for Pres~
(I honestly don't know why I Rp'd that scene between my cats...)

(lel) HoneySplash jumped as startled as a scrawny mouse,"Great starclan! you scared the life out of me!"she laughed before catching her breath,"i was just checking on emberfall, congrats! and i'm running low on dock leaves, she picked up the small green leaf with her paw,"think you can manage this find?"she asked, placing the leaf in front of the tom.

The Mad Katter
February 20th, 2017, 07:41 PM
(lel) HoneySplash jumped as startled as a scrawny mouse,"Great starclan! you scared the life out of me!"she laughed before catching her breath,"i was just checking on emberfall, congrats! and i'm running low on dock leaves, she picked up the small green leaf with her paw,"think you can manage this find?"she asked, placing the leaf in front of the tom.
Brambleleap grinned sheepishly. "Sorry. And thanks," he mewed in reply to the congratulations. He examined the leaf that she was holding. It looked easy enough to remember, he sniffed it. And the smell was easy to remember too. He wrinkled his nose at its sharp smell. Brambleleap pulled away and nodded. "Yeah, I think I remember where I saw some when I was out hunting earlier," he turned and called over his shoulder as he bounded out of camp, "They're not far!"

Tundra
February 20th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Iceflower followed. hunting patrol, the white cat thought. maybe border. she rolled her eyes. does it matter, as long as I get something to do!

The Mad Katter
February 21st, 2017, 02:15 AM
Iceflower followed. hunting patrol, the white cat thought. maybe border. she rolled her eyes. does it matter, as long as I get something to do!
Mintfeather padded up to Ravenstar. "Hello, Ravenstar," she meowed cheerfully. "Do you have anything for us to do?"

~~~~
Ravenstar sat up as now Mintfeather approached. What now? she groaned inwardly. She listened to Mintfeather's request and nodded. "Oh yes, I was actually needing some cat to strengthen the camp. You two can go and make sure the camp is more protected; check for any holes in the camp wall, and reinforce the dens. Pay extra attention to the nursery, warriors den, and camp entrance. If you need to, get some other cats to help you.

whippoorwill
February 21st, 2017, 02:56 AM
(guess who's late~ schools taking up a lot of my time now sorry >.<)

KitKat12;

Ripplepaw had ran as fast as she could at the sound of her leader's call, head throbbing and fur standing on edge. By the time she'd gotten there, it seemed the ceremony had mostly dissipated. What had she missed out on because of her own stupidity? "Hey, Ravenstar," She said, padding up to the leader while she had the chance, "Did I miss out on my ceremony or something?" She said lowly.

The Mad Katter
February 21st, 2017, 03:19 AM
(guess who's late~ schools taking up a lot of my time now sorry >.<)

KitKat12;

Ripplepaw had ran as fast as she could at the sound of her leader's call, head throbbing and fur standing on edge. By the time she'd gotten there, it seemed the ceremony had mostly dissipated. What had she missed out on because of her own stupidity? "Hey, Ravenstar," She said, padding up to the leader while she had the chance, "Did I miss out on my ceremony or something?" She said lowly.
(It's ok!)
Ravenstar looked up at the sound of Ripplepaw's voice. "Oh, Ripplepaw! You're here! And no, you didn't miss it. I postponed it until you got here because no-cat could find you. I just wanted to formally give you a mentor, we'll hold the ceremony later (if anybody gets on), ok?" She blinked at her reassuringly. "And if you need something to do, you can find Toxicpaw and help Mintfeather and Iceflower reinforce the camp," she mewed and turned away to indicate this conversation was over.

whippoorwill
February 21st, 2017, 03:41 AM
(It's ok!)
Ravenstar looked up at the sound of Ripplepaw's voice. "Oh, Ripplepaw! You're here! And no, you didn't miss it. I postponed it until you got here because no-cat could find you. I just wanted to formally give you a mentor, we'll hold the ceremony later (if anybody gets on), ok?" She blinked at her reassuringly. "And if you need something to do, you can find Toxicpaw and help Mintfeather and Iceflower reinforce the camp," she mewed and turned away to indicate this conversation was over.

Ripplepaw nodded, licking down her fur in embarrassment as she took in her leader's words. "Okay," She meowed, glad that the leader at least had enough consideration to post-bone it. Surely, she could survive up until then without a mentor - she'd done a decent enough job so far. Then again, maybe if she had someone hounding at her, she wouldn't have been out in the middle of wherever in the first place. "I'll, uh, get to that." She bid the leader farewell with a curt nod, with her headache actually going away for once, and she set off to find Toxicpaw.

The Mad Katter
February 21st, 2017, 02:46 PM
Brambleleap ran back into camp with dock leaves held in his jaws. He skidded to a halt and looked around for Honeysplash. Finally spotting her, he trotted up and dropped the leaves on the ground. "Are these it?"
No one for Pres~

Tundra
February 21st, 2017, 03:42 PM
Iceflower nodded. "Will do!" And with that she padded away and began looking for holes in the camp wall.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 21st, 2017, 04:06 PM
Brambleleap ran back into camp with dock leaves held in his jaws. He skidded to a halt and looked around for Honeysplash. Finally spotting her, he trotted up and dropped the leaves on the ground. "Are these it?"
No one for Pres~

the pale ginger she-cat nodded,"Mhm, thank you BrambleLeap, do you think you could check on Emberfall for me? ask her if shes okay. i have a long say of herb sorting."she glanced at her den which had dried coltsfood and fresh mixed at the edge of the sharp smelling den, the scent of herbs clinging to her pelt.//Emberfall stirred in her nest, a neat pile of green leaves by her nest she sniffed at the tangy scent, licking them up she chewed and swallowed, having guessed they were from the yellow medicine cat, she grunted a bit before rising from her nest, staggering into the clearing she slowly regained her footing and began to unruffle her unkept pelt, with long strokes of her tongue.

The Mad Katter
February 21st, 2017, 05:11 PM
the pale ginger she-cat nodded,"Mhm, thank you BrambleLeap, do you think you could check on Emberfall for me? ask her if shes okay. i have a long say of herb sorting."she glanced at her den which had dried coltsfood and fresh mixed at the edge of the sharp smelling den, the scent of herbs clinging to her pelt.//Emberfall stirred in her nest, a neat pile of green leaves by her nest she sniffed at the tangy scent, licking them up she chewed and swallowed, having guessed they were from the yellow medicine cat, she grunted a bit before rising from her nest, staggering into the clearing she slowly regained her footing and began to unruffle her unkept pelt, with long strokes of her tongue.
"No problem. And yeah, I'll check on her," he meowed, turning towards the warriors den. He began to walk, when he saw Emberfall padding out. "Emberfall!" He said, rushing forward as she staggered. The black and white tom pressed against her side to help steady her and sat down next to her, helping her smooth out her fur. "How are you feeling?" He asked between licks.

The Mad Katter
February 21st, 2017, 07:50 PM
Bump

XxEclipseMoonxX
February 23rd, 2017, 08:46 AM
MIdnightEclipse dashed into canp, her black hue right behind her, she was breathing hard and yowled "INVASION INVASION! ROUGES AT THE BORDER!" to rally the cats

Emeraldgaze
February 23rd, 2017, 10:14 AM
Name: Emeraldkit/paw/gaze
Rank you want: Kit or apprentice
Power: Super speed
Power side effect(s): Huge amounts of exhaustion after long bursts
Looks: Lithe grey tabby with dark grey stripes across his back and emerald green eyes
Personality: Friendly, but quiet. Adventurous. Protective of his clan
Roleplay example: He stalked forward, spotting the squirrel and staring at it. He creeps forward very slowly getting closer to the prey. He finally pounces at it but it notices him and tries to scurry away. He grabbed it by the tail and pulled back but it ripped free and ran away. Looking down, he padded back to his mentor.
"Sorry, that prey could've helped the clan" he said, his tail flicking in annoyance.
Plot Ideas (PM me if you have one. If not, put 'none'.): NONE
Questions: None
Other: Mate/love interests = open

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 02:45 PM
Name: Emeraldkit/paw/gaze
Rank you want: Kit or apprentice
Power: Super speed
Power side effect(s): Huge amounts of exhaustion after long bursts
Looks: Lithe grey tabby with dark grey stripes across his back and emerald green eyes
Personality: Friendly, but quiet. Adventurous. Protective of his clan
Roleplay example: He stalked forward, spotting the squirrel and staring at it. He creeps forward very slowly getting closer to the prey. He finally pounces at it but it notices him and tries to scurry away. He grabbed it by the tail and pulled back but it ripped free and ran away. Looking down, he padded back to his mentor.
"Sorry, that prey could've helped the clan" he said, his tail flicking in annoyance.
Plot Ideas (PM me if you have one. If not, put 'none'.): NONE
Questions: None
Other: Mate/love interests = open
Accepted

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 23rd, 2017, 04:11 PM
MIdnightEclipse dashed into canp, her black hue right behind her, she was breathing hard and yowled "INVASION INVASION! ROUGES AT THE BORDER!" to rally the cats

HoneySplash jumped up at the loud yowl,"I'll get marigold and cobweb ready for wounds!"she yowled and bounded out of her den, EmberFall following behind her while washing the borage pulp from her whiskers.

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 05:31 PM
Ravenstar stood up on Gathering Rock. "Stop!" she yowled. She looked down at Midnighteclipse. "Tell me everything," she ordered.

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 05:36 PM
HoneySplash jumped up at the loud yowl,"I'll get marigold and cobweb ready for wounds!"she yowled and bounded out of her den, EmberFall following behind her while washing the borage pulp from her whiskers.
Brambleleap bounded up to Emberfall. "You help Honeysplash," he said and glanced at her large belly. "After all, the kits are going to be here soon and we can't have you taking any risks," he nuzzled her shoulder and followed her step for step, uneasily waiting for his fierce mate's response.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 23rd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Brambleleap bounded up to Emberfall. "You help Honeysplash," he said and glanced at her large belly. "After all, the kits are going to be here soon and we can't have you taking any risks," he nuzzled her shoulder and followed her step for step, uneasily waiting for his fierce mate's response.

"A few sunrises! i can fight off nasty rogues,"she Mewed licked his ear affectionately,"Don't worry about me."she tried to comfort him, the roundness of her belly making her stumble a few paw steps.(I JUST GOT A GOOD IDEA!!!! SHE CAN GO INTO LABOR WHILE FIGHTING THE ROGUES, if there actually is any.

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 06:55 PM
"A few sunrises! i can fight off nasty rogues,"she Mewed licked his ear affectionately,"Don't worry about me."she tried to comfort him, the roundness of her belly making her stumble a few paw steps.(I JUST GOT A GOOD IDEA!!!! SHE CAN GO INTO LABOR WHILE FIGHTING THE ROGUES, if there actually is any.
(OMG YES.)
Brambleleap hesitated. "I guess. But stay by me at all times, all right?" He said, agreeing reluctantly. She stumbled and Brambleleap quickly leaned down to support her. "Are you all right?" He asked.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 23rd, 2017, 06:58 PM
(OMG YES.)
Brambleleap hesitated. "I guess. But stay by me at all times, all right?" He said, agreeing reluctantly. She stumbled and Brambleleap quickly leaned down to support her. "Are you all right?" He asked.

"I'm Fine!"She huffed and trotted out of camp, the stench of rogue in the territory, a sharp pain in her belly, she ignored the spasm and continued on the rogue search.

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 07:05 PM
"I'm Fine!"She huffed and trotted out of camp, the stench of rogue in the territory, a sharp pain in her belly, she ignored the spasm and continued on the rogue search.
"Woah!" Brambleleap headed out after Emberfall. "Let's wait to see what Ravenstar and Midnighteclipse have to say first," he said, putting his tail on Emberfall's shoulder and leading her back around to camp.

Emeraldgaze
February 23rd, 2017, 07:06 PM
Accepted
Should he be a kit or apprentice?

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 23rd, 2017, 07:20 PM
"It doesn't matter what they have to say first, there are rogues on our Territory, she turned back to the scent trail, a dark brown tom launching itself at her, she hissed furiously and batted the tom away, her claws unsheathed another spasm rocked her off her paws, staggering to find her footing she had a heavy breathe.

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 07:35 PM
Should he be a kit or apprentice?
Apprentice I guess

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
"It doesn't matter what they have to say first, there are rogues on our Territory, she turned back to the scent trail, a dark brown tom launching itself at her, she hissed furiously and batted the tom away, her claws unsheathed another spasm rocked her off her paws, staggering to find her footing she had a heavy breathe.
"Emberfall!" Snarling, Brambleleap launched himself at the tom and screeched loudly, hopefully loud enough that the clan could hear. He aimed at the tom's face with unsheathed claws and cut a long gash on his muzzle. The tom hissed and fought back, hitting Brambleleap's shoulder. The black and white tom yowled in pain and leaped at the tom, knocking him over.

~~~~~
Ravenstar heard a screech in the forest and quickly scanned the clearing, suddenly realizing that Brambleleap and Emberfall were gone. She looked down at her Clan and picked out the cats she wanted. "Iceflower! Take Toxicpaw and go help Brambleleap! They're being attacked by the rogues," she ordered. The black she-cat fixed her blue eyes on the small black she-cat. "Please hurry. Emberfall is expecting kits." She hoped that the warrior would understand the urgency and go as fast as she could. Flameleaf Helpingpotato

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 23rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
"Emberfall!" Snarling, Brambleleap launched himself at the tom and screeched loudly, hopefully loud enough that the clan could hear. He aimed at the tom's face with unsheathed claws and cut a long gash on his muzzle. The tom hissed and fought back, hitting Brambleleap's shoulder. The black and white tom yowled in pain and leaped at the tom, knocking him over.

she slowly found her footing yowling to BrambleLeap,"Go get HoneySplash! I can hold him off now that he's weekend! these kits are due any minute now!"she gasped as pain shot through her, the tom slashed her muzzle with a swift blow, she twisted and fell, her soft underbelly exposed, screeching she launched herself back at the tom when she staggered up, raking her claws over the tabby's left eye, a half blind cat would have trouble fighting a fully capable one.

Emeraldgaze
February 23rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
Apprentice I guess
Ok whos his mentor?

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 08:02 PM
Ok whos his mentor?
We'll have the ceremony after the rogue attack, for now just attack the rogues.

Fallpotato
February 23rd, 2017, 08:03 PM

~~~~~
Ravenstar heard a screech in the forest and quickly scanned the clearing, suddenly realizing that Brambleleap and Emberfall were gone. She looked down at her Clan and picked out the cats she wanted. "Iceflower! Take Toxicpaw and go help Brambleleap! They're being attacked by the rogues," she ordered. The black she-cat fixed her blue eyes on the small black she-cat. "Please hurry. Emberfall is expecting kits." She hoped that the warrior would understand the urgency and go as fast as she could. Flameleaf Helpingpotato
Toxic paw nodded and ran out looking for them. He sighed and ran as fast as he could. If I let a cat die there's no chance anyone would like me and I'd get a mate. he shook his head and continued running

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 08:04 PM
she slowly found her footing yowling to BrambleLeap,"Go get HoneySplash! I can hold him off now that he's weekend! these kits are due any minute now!"she gasped as pain shot through her, the tom slashed her muzzle with a swift blow, she twisted and fell, her soft underbelly exposed, screeching she launched herself back at the tom when she staggered up, raking her claws over the tabby's left eye, a half blind cat would have trouble fighting a fully capable one.
The tom clamped his jaws onto the rogue's leg and tore at the flesh. He hesitated when Emberfall told him to go and he yowled at her. "No! You come with me! I can't risk you and the kits! Go, I'll watch your back and make sure the rogues don't follow!" As he said that, more rogues appeared out of the trees.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 23rd, 2017, 08:10 PM
The tom clamped his jaws onto the rogue's leg and tore at the flesh. He hesitated when Emberfall told him to go and he yowled at her. "No! You come with me! I can't risk you and the kits! Go, I'll watch your back and make sure the rogues don't follow!" As he said that, more rogues appeared out of the trees.

she hesitated for a few seconds,"Please don't get hurt, i don't want our kits to not know their father..."She rasped and headed out towards camp, running as far as her powers could reach, HoneySplash was the first towards EmberFall, pressing a paw against her flank,"Everything is as it should... be."The Pale ginger cat mewed, pressing against her flank she led EmberFall to the nursery, EmberFall heaved herself into a soft feather nest, Exhaustion gripping at her, though she needed very ounce of energy to deliver her beloved kits.

Tundra
February 23rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Iceflower nodded and raced after Toxicpaw. She sped through the forest. Soon she caught up with Toxicpaw. "Ok, What's the plan?" Iceflower asked, racing beside him. She heated a screech again and ran faster, digging her claws into the earth to run faster. I hope we get there in time!

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 08:21 PM
she hesitated for a few seconds,"Please don't get hurt, i don't want our kits to not know their father..."She rasped and headed out towards camp, running as far as her powers could reach, HoneySplash was the first towards EmberFall, pressing a paw against her flank,"Everything is as it should... be."The Pale ginger cat mewed, pressing against her flank she led EmberFall to the nursery, EmberFall heaved herself into a soft feather nest, Exhaustion gripping at her, though she needed very ounce of energy to deliver her beloved kits.
"I'll be fine! Just go get to Honeysplash!" he yowled as he swiped a paw at one rogue and spun around to kick another. Suddenly, a pain exploded in his chest and he dropped to the ground, blood leaking from a gash in his chest. Brambleleap struggled to get up, but was pinned to the ground. "Get off me!" he snarled in the cat's face, twisting to get out of the tom's grip.

~~~~~
Ravenstar saw Honeysplash lead Emberfall to the nursery and she dashed over, worried. "Are the kits coming? What were you thinking, attacking the rogues like that? You could've gotten hurt!"

Emeraldgaze
February 23rd, 2017, 08:59 PM
We'll have the ceremony after the rogue attack, for now just attack the rogues.
Ok

Emeraldgaze
February 23rd, 2017, 09:03 PM
"I'll be fine! Just go get to Honeysplash!" he yowled as he swiped a paw at one rogue and spun around to kick another. Suddenly, a pain exploded in his chest and he dropped to the ground, blood leaking from a gash in his chest. Brambleleap struggled to get up, but was pinned to the ground. "Get off me!" he snarled in the cat's face, twisting to get out of the tom's grip.

~~~~~
Ravenstar saw Honeysplash lead Emberfall to the nursery and she dashed over, worried. "Are the kits coming? What were you thinking, attacking the rogues like that? You could've gotten hurt!"

Emeraldpaw heard the yowls and pelted out of the apprentices den. His piercing emerald colored eyes darted around. He saw Brambleleap pinned to the ground by a rouge tom and raced over to help him. He ran a short burst of his powerful speed, which gave him the momentum to slam up against the opposing tom. He did enough damage to knock the tom off his feet for a few seconds. This was enough time for him to help Brableleap to his paws.
"Are you alright?" He asked his clanmate.

XxEclipseMoonxX
February 23rd, 2017, 09:04 PM
Ok
MidnightEclipse lept onto a rouge screeching, the air turned even darker around her as she made the cat think she was A blood cat. She sneered as it ran away but was pinned down by strong paaws

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 09:13 PM
Emeraldpaw heard the yowls and pelted out of the apprentices den. His piercing emerald colored eyes darted around. He saw Brambleleap pinned to the ground by a rouge tom and raced over to help him. He ran a short burst of his powerful speed, which gave him the momentum to slam up against the opposing tom. He did enough damage to knock the tom off his feet for a few seconds. This was enough time for him to help Brableleap to his paws.
"Are you alright?" He asked his clanmate.
Brambleleap leaped up as the weight above him vanished and turned to the apprentice that saved him. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks." He searched for another opponent and spotted Midnighteclipse being pinned down by a large red she-cat. He ran at her, screeching. Slamming into her side, he threw her off the deputy and jumped with his powerful hind legs, aiming for her back, but the rogue dodged and Brambleleap thumped to the ground, winded. He saw the she-cat approach him out of the corner of his eye and he scooted away just in time. The red one landed on the empty space he once occupied and the black and white tom quickly grabbed her tail in his jaws. He dragged her away, let her go, and then went about slashing her back with long, sharp claws. She screeched in pain, got up, and ran, bloody fur bushed up in terror. Triumphant, Brambleleap trotted back over to the deputy. "Are you hurt?" He asked, all the while scanning the battlefield.

XxEclipseMoonxX
February 23rd, 2017, 09:26 PM
Brambleleap leaped up as the weight above him vanished and turned to the apprentice that saved him. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks." He searched for another opponent and spotted Midnighteclipse being pinned down by a large red she-cat. He ran at her, screeching. Slamming into her side, he threw her off the deputy and jumped with his powerful hind legs, aiming for her back, but the rogue dodged and Brambleleap thumped to the ground, winded. He saw the she-cat approach him out of the corner of his eye and he scooted away just in time. The red one landed on the empty space he once occupied and the black and white tom quickly grabbed her tail in his jaws. He dragged her away, let her go, and then went about slashing her back with long, sharp claws. She screeched in pain, got up, and ran, bloody fur bushed up in terror. Triumphant, Brambleleap trotted back over to the deputy. "Are you hurt?" He asked, all the while scanning the battlefield.

MidnightEclipses Black hue was larger than before as she too scanned the battle
"Im fine," she meowed looking behind him
"LOOK OUT!" she screeched

Emeraldgaze
February 23rd, 2017, 09:36 PM
After he and Brambleleap parted to take on other cats, Emeraldpaw scanned the battlefield. He saw his deputy, Midnighteclipse, and Brambleleap fighting a few rogues.
StarClan, help us defend our territory! He thought, worried about losing clanmates. His thoughts were interrupted when a large, dark grey shecat jumped on his back. The shecat clawed at his flank and pinned him to the ground, snarling. Emeraldpaw tried his hardest to batter the opposing shecat with his hind claws but the shecats fur was so mangy that his claws kept getting caught in it.

XxEclipseMoonxX
February 23rd, 2017, 09:42 PM
After he and Brambleleap parted to take on other cats, Emeraldpaw scanned the battlefield. He saw his deputy, Midnighteclipse, and Brambleleap fighting a few rogues.
StarClan, help us defend our territory! He thought, worried about losing clanmates. His thoughts were interrupted when a large, dark grey shecat jumped on his back. The shecat clawed at his flank and pinned him to the ground, snarling. Emeraldpaw tried his hardest to batter the opposing shecat with his hind claws but the shecats fur was so mangy that his claws kept getting caught in it.

MidnightEclipse turned and saw emeraldpaw, she lept on the she cat as pinned her down so she was facing her, the air around them and there eyes turned black and the cat began to screech in fear, MidnightEclipse let her go and watched the she cat run.

Emeraldgaze
February 23rd, 2017, 10:12 PM
MidnightEclipse turned and saw emeraldpaw, she lept on the she cat as pinned her down so she was facing her, the air around them and there eyes turned black and the cat began to screech in fear, MidnightEclipse let her go and watched the she cat run.

Emeraldpaw watched this, his green eyes filled with horror.
"W-what did you just do to her?" He asked.

The Mad Katter
February 24th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Brambleleap tumbled forward as a body barreled into him. His claws sunk into dirt as he tried to steady himself. The tom spun around to take a look at his attacker. A large, broad shouldered grey tom glared at him. His narrow face sparked a memory and Brambleleap had a moment of confusion. He looks like Mintfeather! The tom, who appeared to be the leader, as he had the most scars and had an air of authority about him. "Hello there, kittypet," he sneered.
Brambleleap bushes out his fur in anger. "I'm not a kittypet! I'm a warrior who'll shred you to pieces!"
The tom purred, much to the annoyance of Brambleleap. "Well, you might as well be, cause you fight like one."
Brambleleap couldn't take it anymore. He leaped, his strong hind legs doing their job. Spinning in mid air, he landed on the tom's back and churned his hind paws on his spine. His opponent sighed and rolled over, attempting to crush Brambleleap beneath him.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 24th, 2017, 03:38 PM
(I'm time skipping a little, EmberFall's kits are born! PoppyKit, MallowKit and.. i forgot the last one oops XD)Emberfall purred at her little scraps of fur, suckling at her belly,"I hope your fathers okay..."Her ears pricked when Ravenstar had asked her what she was doing outside camp, Emberfall sighed and heaved herself to her paws,"I was defending the clan."She puffed out her chest and glared at poppykit, who was seeming to not pay attention to her, the kit bumped into Ravenstar's hind paws, she let out a wail and sniffled,"Watch where you're going, little one."She purred and licked the tortoiseshells flank, cleaning the dust from her daughter's fur.

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 24th, 2017, 04:10 PM
okay the other kit was BrightKit lol a bright cream tabby, dunno who she gets it from)

The Mad Katter
February 24th, 2017, 04:39 PM
(I'm time skipping a little, EmberFall's kits are born! PoppyKit, MallowKit and.. i forgot the last one oops XD)Emberfall purred at her little scraps of fur, suckling at her belly,"I hope your fathers okay..."Her ears pricked when Ravenstar had asked her what she was doing outside camp, Emberfall sighed and heaved herself to her paws,"I was defending the clan."She puffed out her chest and glared at poppykit, who was seeming to not pay attention to her, the kit bumped into Ravenstar's hind paws, she let out a wail and sniffled,"Watch where you're going, little one."She purred and licked the tortoiseshells flank, cleaning the dust from her daughter's fur.
Ravenstar blinked fondly down at the newborn kits. She looked up to the sound of Emberfall's answering mew. "I know, but we need you to be safe so that your kits don't get hurt," she replied. She made a startled sound when Poppykit ran into her. Looking back, she smiled. "Hello there," she mewed. The black she turned her attention back to the queen. "How do you think Brambleleap would feel if something happened to you?"

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 24th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Ravenstar blinked fondly down at the newborn kits. She looked up to the sound of Emberfall's answering mew. "I know, but we need you to be safe so that your kits don't get hurt," she replied. She made a startled sound when Poppykit ran into her. Looking back, she smiled. "Hello there," she mewed. The black she turned her attention back to the queen. "How do you think Brambleleap would feel if something happened to you?"

Fury suddenly took over her mew,"How would i feel if something happened to BrambleLeap! he's been gone for hours! i'm getting worried, they need to know their father.."She began with a furious tone to a sad rasp, MallowKit mewling and tipped his head, like he was confused of what she just said, BrightKit as silent as a mouse.

~Vixen~
February 24th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Form-
Name: Whisper // CherryNose
Appearance: http://www.viralspell.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Norwegian-5.jpg (http://www.viralspell.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Norwegian-5.jpg)
http://cdn.petplace.com/images/default-source/Featured-Square/994_cats.jpg?sfvrsn=3
Personality: Gentle sweet loving happy shes rebelious and loves to have fun but hates people being mad // shy but peppy and bubbly
Power(please don't be op, and please describe it a little, if you can have a power): She doesnt quite know she had a pwoer but i was thinking she could have a very powerful one like being able to take others pain, or heal any type of pain ( it would be cute when someone is hurting she would say let me heal you and thye could say ts a different type of pain sweetie ) or maybe hydrokenisis its oyur voice ( but i would like it if it was rare or legendary ) // she can cast spellls?
Relationships(mates, siblings, crushes etc.): to young but open for a crush
Requested mentor(If apprentice): can she be mentored by ravenstar because shes special?
Questions:
Other/Anything I missed:

The Mad Katter
February 24th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Fury suddenly took over her mew,"How would i feel if something happened to BrambleLeap! he's been gone for hours! i'm getting worried, they need to know their father.."She began with a furious tone to a sad rasp, MallowKit mewling and tipped his head, like he was confused of what she just said, BrightKit as silent as a mouse.
(This broke me, and I'll edit this with my response in a minute)

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 24th, 2017, 05:06 PM
(This broke me, and I'll edit this with my response in a minute) mkay lol

The Mad Katter
February 24th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Form-
Appearance: http://www.viralspell.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Norwegian-5.jpg (http://www.viralspell.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Norwegian-5.jpg)
http://cdn.petplace.com/images/default-source/Featured-Square/994_cats.jpg?sfvrsn=3
Personality: Gentle sweet loving happy shes rebelious and loves to have fun but hates people being mad // shy but peppy and bubbly
Power(please don't be op, and please describe it a little, if you can have a power): She doesnt quite know she had a pwoer but i was thinking she could have a very powerful one like being able to take others pain, or heal any type of pain ( it would be cute when someone is hurting she would say let me heal you and thye could say ts a different type of pain sweetie ) or maybe hydrokenisis its oyur voice ( but i would like it if it was rare or legendary ) // she can cast spellls?
Requested mentor(If apprentice): can she be mentored by ravenstar because shes special?
Questions:
Other/Anything I missed:
Accepted. I'll answer your questions and stuff as soon as I get back from a thing from school.

~Vixen~
February 24th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Accepted. I'll answer your questions and stuff as soon as I get back from a thing from school.

alright

The Mad Katter
February 25th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Form-
Questions:
Other/Anything I missed:

OK. First off, Whisper:
Could she be a part of the new rogue group who is terrorising Frostclan's territory and she ends up being abandoned or something and we find her?
And for her power, should it be like she can feel other's pain (Did you read Yellowfang's secret?) and she could have like charmspeak (Cause Hydrokinesis is actually water bending, unless you want that) and make cats think that they feel better if the herbs aren't working and they feel a lot of pain, but it's only for a limited time so that they can tell the medicine cat if they actually feel better or not. And maybe she could be a medicine cat apprentice?
Cherrynose:
Yeah, she could cast spells, but maybe it could be like really weak versions of everyone's power? And she would have to have the specific cat around to make the spell stronger so that she could draw from their power.

And one more question: Where did you get the form? I was just wondering because that's a different form than what I have.

The Mad Katter
February 25th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Ravenstar put her paw on Emberfall's shoulder. "I'm sure he'll be fine. If it makes you feel better, I can send some cat out there? Or I can go myself?"

~Vixen~
February 25th, 2017, 01:27 PM
OK. First off, Whisper:
Could she be a part of the new rogue group who is terrorising Frostclan's territory and she ends up being abandoned or something and we find her?
And for her power, should it be like she can feel other's pain (Did you read Yellowfang's secret?) and she could have like charmspeak (Cause Hydrokinesis is actually water bending, unless you want that) and make cats think that they feel better if the herbs aren't working and they feel a lot of pain, but it's only for a limited time so that they can tell the medicine cat if they actually feel better or not. And maybe she could be a medicine cat apprentice?
Cherrynose:
Yeah, she could cast spells, but maybe it could be like really weak versions of everyone's power? And she would have to have the specific cat around to make the spell stronger so that she could draw from their power.

And one more question: Where did you get the form? I was just wondering because that's a different form than what I have.

Alright that could work i was wanting her to be a medicine cat or a leasder when she grew up, also i love the idea of charmspeak but i was thinking it could nessiscary try different methods to help them feel better, this makes her a very good medicinecat so she could tell the MC that this would work better also i though of a super cute scene where a cat is in serious pain and them whisper simply says " you should try this, they are feeling more pain in there tail than there back " also she should become a medicine cat early like goosefeather ( and yes i did read yellowfangs secerty )

Cherrynose!
that works wonderfully

I got it from strongclan because i was making a forum for his clan and i forgot to copy yours Sorry!!!!!!!!!!

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 25th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Alright that could work i was wanting her to be a medicine cat or a leasder when she grew up, also i love the idea of charmspeak but i was thinking it could nessiscary try different methods to help them feel better, this makes her a very good medicinecat so she could tell the MC that this would work better also i though of a super cute scene where a cat is in serious pain and them whisper simply says " you should try this, they are feeling more pain in there tail than there back " also she should become a medicine cat early like goosefeather ( and yes i did read yellowfangs secerty )

Cherrynose!
that works wonderfully

I got it from strongclan because i was making a forum for his clan and i forgot to copy yours Sorry!!!!!!!!!!

HoneySplash can take Whisper as and apprentice, and EmberFall can Foster her) Emberfall sighed,"Please, i want to make sure he's okay."She began to gently lay in her nest, pulling her three kits to her belly as they began to nurse.

~Vixen~
February 25th, 2017, 01:40 PM
HoneySplash can take Whisper as and apprentice, and EmberFall can Foster her) Emberfall sighed,"Please, i want to make sure he's okay."She began to gently lay in her nest, pulling her three kits to her belly as they began to nurse.

alright can someone find her? )

cherrynose sat down boredom striking her like claws

The Mad Katter
February 25th, 2017, 02:38 PM

Cherrynose!
that works wonderfully

OK. So, could Whisper have a power like Yellowfang's then? And about the form, it's fine.

The Mad Katter
February 25th, 2017, 02:41 PM
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
This rogue group that is currently attacking will terrorise us and cause problems. So if anyone wants to create a rogue cat, please do.

*Current Cats*
Leader: Sleet- Large, broad-shouldered, heavily scarred grey tom. (Mintfeather's brother)

Second-in-command:

Respected Fighters:

Fighters

Trainees

Queens

Kits
Whisper

Prisoners

The Mad Katter
February 25th, 2017, 02:45 PM
(OK.)
Ravenstar nodded and slipped out of the den. She marched through the camp, gathering cats along the way. "Cherrynose! Come with me, I may need some backup," she called as she walked.

vixenandwillowlikecookie (Also, could Whisper be abandoned after the battle? And her father Sleet (Who is also the leader and the brother to Mintfeather) gets mad at her and casts her out into the forest. And later, Sleet would attack Frostclan to get her back)

~Vixen~
February 25th, 2017, 02:58 PM
(OK.)
Ravenstar nodded and slipped out of the den. She marched through the camp, gathering cats along the way. "Cherrynose! Come with me, I may need some backup," she called as she walked.

@vixenandwillowlikecookie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=418) (Also, could Whisper be abandoned after the battle? And her father Sleet (Who is also the leader and the brother to Mintfeather) gets mad at her and casts her out into the forest. And later, Sleet would attack Frostclan to get her back)

PLOT TWIST I LOVE IT ) whisper gently mewed

" coming! " she responded walking after him ( i ship it )

The Mad Katter
February 25th, 2017, 03:27 PM
PLOT TWIST I LOVE IT ) whisper gently mewed

" coming! " she responded walking after him ( i ship it )

(Wait, I'm confused. What do you ship?)
Sleet laughed as his black and white opponent struggled beneath him. He figured he should put on a show since his daughter was watching and he flipped onto his paws to sit in front of the tom. "Glad you could get up," he commented. The tom bared his teeth and Sleet laughed again and padded forward until he was nose to nose with him. He hissed and slammed a paw into the side of the tom's head, catching his ear with outstretched claws. The tom tumbled to the ground and Sleet stood over his bleeding body, victorious.

~~~~

Ravenstar lengthened her stride, now running. Her wings pressed tightly to her side as she dodged bushes and trees. The black she skidded to a stop as she started to hear screeches echo through the trees. Padding forward, she emerged into a bloodstained clearing. Her electric blue eyes scanned the clearing for black and white fur and her gaze stopped on a grey tom standing over a motionless Brambleleap. "Cherrynose, go help the others. I'll help Brambleleap," she ordered as she launched forward, sparks crackling over her fur.

~~~~
Brambleleap got to his paws as the crushing weight above lifted. He was met with the infurating cat's gaze. He snarled at his comment and stood still as the tom walked forward to be nose to nose with Brambleleap. The tom hissed and Brambleleap tumbled to the ground as claws met his head. Pain tore through his ear and his vision spotted as he curled up on the ground, feeling pain in his legs now as the side-effect to his leaping ability kicked in.

~Vixen~
February 25th, 2017, 06:41 PM
i put that on the wrong forum im sorry )

Cherrynose dipped her head " yes ravenstar " she said bolting forward she raced forward thrusting herself into the battle to save her clan mates

whisper mewed she was barely A week old " daddy??? " she asked she had been torn away from him in the battle unable to find him

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 10:10 AM
(Oh ok)

Ravenstar knocked Sleet to the ground and stood over him, teeth bared. "What do you want with our Clan?" she growled, sparks hovering over her fur. The tom looked up at her. He purred. "Oh, we want nothing more than to kill your kind! You are a disgrace, you were never meant to be here, and you are lying, cheating, filthy murderers!" Ravenstar stepped back, shocked. The tom stood up and smoothed his fur down. "My name is Sleet by the way, I'll be seeing you around," he winked and trotted into the trees. "Retreat!" he yowled to his cats. The rogues all scrambled to follow their leader, and, as one, they disappeared into the forest. Ravenstar looked down at Brambleleap and nudged him. He whimpered. Ravenstar leaped onto a fallen tree and yowled to her Clanmates. "We need to get the injured back to camp. Toxicpaw, do you think you can help me carry Brambleleap back to camp?" Helpingpotato

Static
February 26th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Name:mitten/maple
Looks:black with white paws,very small/orange with white paws and lighter tan markings
Personality:likes to mess around and play/calm and protective
Questions:can they be loners instead of Rouge's?and at one point join the clan?
Other:I'm sorry I never rp'ed wire kit.this will be the new forums.
-maple is mittens mom

Fallpotato
February 26th, 2017, 10:42 AM
(Oh ok)

Ravenstar knocked Sleet to the ground and stood over him, teeth bared. "What do you want with our Clan?" she growled, sparks hovering over her fur. The tom looked up at her. He purred. "Oh, we want nothing more than to kill your kind! You are a disgrace, you were never meant to be here, and you are lying, cheating, filthy murderers!" Ravenstar stepped back, shocked. The tom stood up and smoothed his fur down. "My name is Sleet by the way, I'll be seeing you around," he winked and trotted into the trees. "Retreat!" he yowled to his cats. The rogues all scrambled to follow their leader, and, as one, they disappeared into the forest. Ravenstar looked down at Brambleleap and nudged him. He whimpered. Ravenstar leaped onto a fallen tree and yowled to her Clanmates. "We need to get the injured back to camp. Toxicpaw, do you think you can help me carry Brambleleap back to camp?" Helpingpotato
toxicpaw nodded "yes ravenstar." He smiled a fake smile and got brambleleap on his back KitKat12

Moonsong12
February 26th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Mark

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Name:mitten/maple
Looks:black with white paws,very small/orange with white paws and lighter tan markings
Personality:likes to mess around and play/calm and protective
Questions:can they be loners instead of Rouge's?and at one point join the clan?
Other:I'm sorry I never rp'ed wire kit.this will be the new forums.
-maple is mittens mom
Yeah, and accepted.

Static
February 26th, 2017, 10:59 AM
K.thx)
Maple later under the tree,quietly asleap around her one kit.the kit squirmed intill it was comfy and soon went still again.

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 11:16 AM
toxicpaw nodded "yes ravenstar." He smiled a fake smile and got brambleleap on his back
Ravenstar carried some of the weight of Brambleleap and walked back to camp, the rest of her Clanmates following. When they reached camp, she led Toxicpaw to the medicine den and gently laid Brambleleap on the ground. "Honeysplash?" she called softly. Ravenstar clawed some moss around Brambleleap and left him. "Come on," she whispered to Toxicpaw as she walked out of the den. "Brambleleap will be fine without us." The black she-cat leaped onto Gathering Rock and yowled the gathering words. "All cats old enough to posses an power, gather beneath Gathering Rock for a Clan meeting!" She smiled down at Toxicpaw as she settled back to wait for her Clan.

No one for Pres~

Turtlestrike
Flameleaf
vixenandwillowlikecookie
XxEclipseMoonxX
Emeraldgaze
Stormfeather

Fallpotato
February 26th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Ravenstar carried some of the weight of Brambleleap and walked back to camp, the rest of her Clanmates following. When they reached camp, she led Toxicpaw to the medicine den and gently laid Brambleleap on the ground. "Honeysplash?" she called softly. Ravenstar clawed some moss around Brambleleap and left him. "Come on," she whispered to Toxicpaw as she walked out of the den. "Brambleleap will be fine without us." The black she-cat leaped onto Gathering Rock and yowled the gathering words. "All cats old enough to posses an power, gather beneath Gathering Rock for a Clan meeting!" She smiled down at Toxicpaw as she settled back to wait for her Clan.

No one for Pres~

Turtlestrike
Flameleaf
vixenandwillowlikecookie
XxEclipseMoonxX
Emeraldgaze
Stormfeather
toxicpaw smiled at her and then looked down at his paws worried if he would be a good warrior. he shook his head and looked back up. KitKat12

Reverie
February 26th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Name: Hiddenmisery
Power: Control Shadows
Power side effect(s): At times, can faint, all the while still using power
Looks: flop (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=302CD4Bz&id=329B6F88CA1F7CBFEAC920243B3583C35CFD2285&q=Turkish+Angora&simid=608051221678984439&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0)
Personality: tbrp
Roleplay example:
"Lapisgrowl sighed, his black pelt writhing as he grasped a thrush between his claws as he spotted Cinderleap, he paused momentarily as he overlooked her before padding over. "Hello." The gruff tom meowed, voice hoarse as he hadn't had anyone to communicate with in moons since his past mate, Fawnstep, had died, but that didn't matter now as he settled next to her he felt new again, odd as he'd never felt this way before. His icy blue eyes met hers for what felt like an eternity before he looked away. Odd, he mused in his head, he chewed at his lip nervously before looking at the prey pile, it really needed to be stocked up again, but he didn't want to go hunting now, he flicked a torn ear, his icy gaze set on the sky above for what seemed like hours, he was deep in thought before snapping back into reality one more"
Plot Ideas (PM me if you have one. If not, put 'none'.): None
Questions:
Other:

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Name: Hiddenmisery
Power: Control Shadows
Power side effect(s): At times, can faint, all the while still using power
Looks: flop (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=302CD4Bz&id=329B6F88CA1F7CBFEAC920243B3583C35CFD2285&q=Turkish+Angora&simid=608051221678984439&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0)
Personality: tbrp
Roleplay example:
"Lapisgrowl sighed, his black pelt writhing as he grasped a thrush between his claws as he spotted Cinderleap, he paused momentarily as he overlooked her before padding over. "Hello." The gruff tom meowed, voice hoarse as he hadn't had anyone to communicate with in moons since his past mate, Fawnstep, had died, but that didn't matter now as he settled next to her he felt new again, odd as he'd never felt this way before. His icy blue eyes met hers for what felt like an eternity before he looked away. Odd, he mused in his head, he chewed at his lip nervously before looking at the prey pile, it really needed to be stocked up again, but he didn't want to go hunting now, he flicked a torn ear, his icy gaze set on the sky above for what seemed like hours, he was deep in thought before snapping back into reality one more"
Plot Ideas (PM me if you have one. If not, put 'none'.): None
Questions:
Other:
Accepted.

Reverie
February 26th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Hiddenmisery had no disclosure, the White Turkish Angora was obviously disgruntled, she took a pawstep forward, then stopped. She parted her jaw ever so slightly hoping that none of the other FrostClan cats could see her, and with a flick of her tail, her power was set into place.
She stalked back to camp, winking as she dispersed through the bushes. "Everyone okay?" Her voice carried a peaceful melody throughout the camp, and she didn't seem vexed. Her fluffy tail whipped as she headed to the freshkill pile, her arrogance taking the best of her as she snagged a thrush from the pile and fixed her eyes on her pick. Before she knew it, she heard her name being called once more and once she ate the thrush she segued over to the frantic meow.

Static
February 26th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Mitten lifted his head and started moving away Frome his mother and left the den,still unnoticed.he heard faint noises to his left,but the scuffel of small rodents to his right.he started heading to his left till he felt himself be lifted off the air by his mother again and carried back to the den

Fallpotato
February 26th, 2017, 12:30 PM
KitKat12 bump

~Vixen~
February 26th, 2017, 12:58 PM
cherrynose heard a mewling but choose to ignore it ' a trap i know it " she mewed and followed ravenstar gathering under highrock

Static
February 26th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Maple dropped mitten back in the den."I told you to stay here.there is a clan near by,and we will get driven out of our home if we get caught."she scolded the kit

~Vixen~
February 26th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Maple dropped mitten back in the den."I told you to stay here.there is a clan near by,and we will get driven out of our home if we get caught."she scolded the kit

i was talking about whisper shes sleets daughter and was left behind )

Static
February 26th, 2017, 01:20 PM
I am not saying they was caught but the kit was going in the direction of camp)

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Ravenstar looked down at her Clan. "Today, a cat fought courageously in battle and is ready to receive his warrior name," she looked down at Toxicpaw. "I, Ravenstar, leader of Frostclan call down upon call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a Warrior in his turn. Toxicpaw, do you promise to uphold the Frostclan code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Helpingpotato

Reverie
February 26th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Ravenstar looked down at her Clan. "Today, a cat fought courageously in battle and is ready to receive his warrior name," she looked down at Toxicpaw. "I, Ravenstar, leader of Frostclan call down upon call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a Warrior in his turn. Toxicpaw, do you promise to uphold the Frostclan code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Helpingpotato

The warrior heard the call and waddled over.

Fallpotato
February 26th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Helpingpotato
Toxicpaw dipped his head "i do." He flicked his tail

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Toxicpaw dipped his head "i do." He flicked his tail
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Toxicpaw, from this moment you will be known as Toxicstorm. Starclan honors your courage and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Frostclan," Ravenstar leaped down from her perch and padded over to the newly named Toxicstorm and rested her muzzle on his head.

~Vixen~
February 26th, 2017, 01:38 PM
she smiled happily at the cat giving toxicpaw a grin " toxicstorm toxicstorm!" she yowled

Fallpotato
February 26th, 2017, 01:44 PM
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Toxicpaw, from this moment you will be known as Toxicstorm. Starclan honors your courage and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Frostclan," Ravenstar leaped down from her perch and padded over to the newly named Toxicstorm and rested her muzzle on his head.
Toxicstorm licked her shoulder and whispered "thank you, ravenstar." He smiled

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Toxicstorm licked her shoulder and whispered "thank you, ravenstar." He smiled
Ravenstar smiled in response and stepped back to chant his new name. "Toxicstorm! Toxicstorm!"

Fallpotato
February 26th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Ravenstar smiled in response and stepped back to chant his new name. "Toxicstorm! Toxicstorm!"
Toxicstorm smiled and then went to the entrance of camp to do his silent vigil

XxEclipseMoonxX
February 26th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Minighteclipse watched from high rock as ToxicStorm began his vigil. She remembered her first vigil and the terrors that came with it. She sighed and fell asleep

Static
February 26th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Maple stood up as night fell and started to hunt,following the sent of a rabbit.(do rouge cats have powers?)

dino.
February 26th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Ack sorry for late reply) Silentstreak let out a yowl. "Toxicstorm! Toxicstorm!" She padded up to him and gave him a rare smile. "Congratulations, Toxicstorm," she meowed. ""May you serve Frostclan well." She then turned and padded back to her den to sleep.

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Maple stood up as night fell and started to hunt,following the sent of a rabbit.(do rouge cats have powers?)
No, but you could, you never know. When you join the Clan, Ravenstar will take you to Moon-cave to share tongues with Starclan and they will determine if you have been blessed with powers.

Static
February 26th, 2017, 03:42 PM
No, but you could, you never know. When you join the Clan, Ravenstar will take you to Moon-cave to share tongues with Starclan and they will determine if you have been blessed with powers.
Ok.)
Mitten left the den and went in the direction of the clan cats,not knowing where he was really going.he stopped and spotted a opening a little way off.

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Ravenstar padded to the nursery to update Emberfall on Brambleleap's condition. She smiled, proud of her Clan and trusting Toxicstorm to keep her Clan safe. She pushed inside the nursery, breathing in the scents of newborn kits. "Emberfall?" She mewed softly, peering through the dim light.
No one for Pres~

Emeraldgaze
February 26th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Ravenstar padded to the nursery to update Emberfall on Brambleleap's condition. She smiled, proud of her Clan and trusting Toxicstorm to keep her Clan safe. She pushed inside the nursery, breathing in the scents of newborn kits. "Emberfall?" She mewed softly, peering through the dim light.
No one for Pres~
Emeraldpaw walked into he Medcat den to check on Brambleleap.
"How is he?" he asked

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Brambleleap heard pawsteps and shifted a bit. Cracking open his eyes, he noticed the familiar walls of the medicine den. Amber eyes looked around and landed on a figure. "Hello, Emeraldpaw," he croaked. Brambleleap winced and closed his eyes, pain flowing through his head. He didn't know how he got here, but he was grateful to whoever brought him. Surely, Honeysplash will make him feel better; he had complete trust in Emberfall's kin.

Emeraldgaze
February 26th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Brambleleap heard pawsteps and shifted a bit. Cracking open his eyes, he noticed the familiar walls of the medicine den. Amber eyes looked around and landed on a figure. "Hello, Emeraldpaw," he croaked. Brambleleap winced and closed his eyes, pain flowing through his head. He didn't know how he got here, but he was grateful to whoever brought him. Surely, Honeysplash will make him feel better; he had complete trust in Emberfall's kin.
"Dont move, you were injured pretty badly." Emeraldpaw said, his eyes filled with worry. He padded over to him and looked him over for a few heartbeats.

(Who's Emeraldpaws mentor again?)

The Mad Katter
February 26th, 2017, 08:46 PM
"Dont move, you were injured pretty badly." Emeraldpaw said, his eyes filled with worry. He padded over to him and looked him over for a few heartbeats.

(Who's Emeraldpaws mentor again?)
(He doesn't have one yet. I was gonna assign one after the battle, but I forgot, sorry. I'll give him one probably tomorrow when I can get on a computer)
Brambleleap groaned and put his paw over his face, but hissed in pain when he touched his wound. "Where is Honeysplash?" He mewed through gritted teeth.

Emeraldgaze
February 26th, 2017, 09:00 PM
(He doesn't have one yet. I was gonna assign one after the battle, but I forgot, sorry. I'll give him one probably tomorrow when I can get on a computer)
Brambleleap groaned and put his paw over his face, but hissed in pain when he touched his wound. "Where is Honeysplash?" He mewed through gritted teeth.
"I-I don the know, I'll go find her." He said, padding out of the medcat den to search for the medicine cat.

fresh
February 27th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Who am I on this again?)

The Mad Katter
February 27th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Who am I on this again?)
(Falconeyes I think. If you forget you can check the allegiances on the front page :) )

fresh
February 27th, 2017, 08:29 PM
(Falconeyes I think. If you forget you can check the allegiances on the front page :) )
Yas thank u)

Static
March 3rd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Maple looked around for mitten,unable to find him.

Mitten stood close to the camp entrece but still not able to be seen.he sniffed along the camp wall trying to count the cats

~Vixen~
March 3rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
recapy? )

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 10:23 AM
recapy? )
(We just drove the rogues out (Temporarily), Emberfall gave birth to 3 kits, Brambleleap is injured, Toxicpaw is now Toxicstorm and you can sign up to be a rogue that causes trouble for Frostclan)

~Vixen~
March 6th, 2017, 03:56 PM
(We just drove the rogues out (Temporarily), Emberfall gave birth to 3 kits, Brambleleap is injured, Toxicpaw is now Toxicstorm and you can sign up to be a rogue that causes trouble for Frostclan)

ok could someone come and find whisper now???? ) shes about a moon old and sleets daughter she was left behind )

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 04:03 PM
ok could someone come and find whisper now???? ) shes about a moon old and sleets daughter she was left behind )
Alright, I'll do it once I get on a computer.

~Vixen~
March 6th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Alright, I'll do it once I get on a computer.

ok... )

The Mad Katter
March 7th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Ravenstar padded up to Silentstreak. "Take Cherrynose to check the territory and make sure the rogues have left," she ordered. Ravenstar had forgotten to send a patrol out. What kind of leader was she? She shook her head at herself and focused on the task at hand. "I want you to completely search the territory and make sure the rogues are gone, but do not attack. If you find anything, report directly to me," her blue eyes pierced into Silentstreak's. "Understand?" Ravenstar trusted the warriors she placed in the patrol and knew they would protect each other, especially with Cherrynose with them. The she-cat could cast spells; in other words, draw on other cats' powers and use weak versions of powers that she encountered.
Turtlestrike
vixenandwillowlikecookie

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Ravenstar padded up to Silentstreak. "Take Cherrynose to check the territory and make sure the rogues have left," she ordered. Ravenstar had forgotten to send a patrol out. What kind of leader was she? She shook her head at herself and focused on the task at hand. "I want you to completely search the territory and make sure the rogues are gone, but do not attack. If you find anything, report directly to me," her blue eyes pierced into Silentstreak's. "Understand?" Ravenstar trusted the warriors she placed in the patrol and knew they would protect each other, especially with Cherrynose with them. The she-cat could cast spells; in other words, draw on other cats' powers and use weak versions of powers that she encountered.
Turtlestrike
vixenandwillowlikecookie
Who was I in this again? XD)

The Mad Katter
March 7th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Who was I in this again? XD)
(Silentstreak)

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Turtlestrike
vixenandwillowlikecookie
Silentstreak nodded. "But if there are rogues, shouldn't we take more warriors, in case they attack us?" she asked.

The Mad Katter
March 8th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Silentstreak nodded. "But if there are rogues, shouldn't we take more warriors, in case they attack us?" she asked.
Ravenstar nodded. "Good point. Ok, take Mintfeather, Emeraldpaw and Iceflower with you as well," she ordered, then flicked her tail and padded into the nursery.

Emeraldgaze
Flameleaf

dino.
March 8th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Ravenstar nodded. "Good point. Ok, take Mintfeather, Emeraldpaw and Iceflower with you as well," she ordered, then flicked her tail and padded into the nursery.

Emeraldgaze
Flameleaf
"Very well." Then at the top of her lungs, she yowled, "Mintfeather! Emeraldpaw! Ice Flower! We're going on patrol!"

The Mad Katter
March 8th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"Very well." Then at the top of her lungs, she yowled, "Mintfeather! Emeraldpaw! Ice Flower! We're going on patrol!"
(Don't forget Cherrynose too)
Mintfeather was grooming when she heard Silentstreak's yowl. Perking her ears, she trotted up to the she-cat. "What are we going on patrol for?" she asked curiously.

Tundra
March 10th, 2017, 08:38 PM
(Sorry just got my tablet back!) Iceflower pricked her ears at the sound of her name. "What type of patrol?" She asked. "Border? Hunting?"

~Vixen~
March 11th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Cherrynose got to her paws shaking her fur out " alright, if we see anything i will send you a telepathic image and message " she told the leader with a nod then followed the rest of the patrol\

Whisper mewed hungrily tiredly and painfully she hurt all over and just wanted to go home " mew? mew? mew?" she mewed

Nico, nico, Ni!
March 17th, 2017, 03:49 PM
i completely forgot about this, i was injured for a bit but i'm back now!) EmberFall Stretched her legs in her nest and rose, her limbs stiff. BrightKit was stumbling around, her milky green eyes sweeping the Nursery. MallowKit was silently watching his sister, and poppyKit was pawing at a tendril of a hawk feather poking from EmberFall's nest, she had a loving purr rumbling in her throat at her little family, the kits were around 3 moons, soon to be apprenticed, Brightkit was playing until she bumped her nose into the nursery walls."why is everything black!"the young tortoiseshell subbed for ginger whined, EmberFall was now pricking her ears at her daughters complaint.

The Mad Katter
March 26th, 2017, 11:31 AM
i completely forgot about this, i was injured for a bit but i'm back now!) EmberFall Stretched her legs in her nest and rose, her limbs stiff. BrightKit was stumbling around, her milky green eyes sweeping the Nursery. MallowKit was silently watching his sister, and poppyKit was pawing at a tendril of a hawk feather poking from EmberFall's nest, she had a loving purr rumbling in her throat at her little family, the kits were around 3 moons, soon to be apprenticed, Brightkit was playing until she bumped her nose into the nursery walls."why is everything black!"the young tortoiseshell subbed for ginger whined, EmberFall was now pricking her ears at her daughters complaint.
Ravenstar padded into the nursery, her eyes gradually adjusting to the dim light. "Hello Embefall," she mewed quietly. "How are the kits?" The black she-cat sat down and curled her tail around her paws, watching the young cats.

(Don't forget we need to work on the plot)

Nico, nico, Ni!
April 17th, 2017, 05:25 PM
anyone who participated in this on? XD)

~Vixen~
April 21st, 2017, 05:04 PM
i not in any plots )