PDA

View Full Version : Shadow and Claws Home (Open to all!)

Night Awaits
January 14th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Welcome to Shadow and Claws' home, where the Twoleg place is nearby by the forest! Here, you can either be a rogue lurking through the forest and twoleg places, or be a housecat living in the Twoleg nests! You can jump in whenever you like! :3

Claws padded through the forest, the sunlight making his brown pelt shine, blue eyes wide. His unusual long claws stretched before him, his ears pricked for any sign of noise, as he continued walking, getting near the Twoleg place. Since his long long claws made it hard for him to hunt, he decided to maybe at least find some scraps of food from twolegs. It was a weak act, he knew, but he really didn't care for he was starving.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Robin was in her tree.She was a loner,but,she got food from the twolegs everyonce and a while.She was laying in the tree.The small she cat pricked her ears hearing footsteps

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2017, 10:17 PM
(Shadow you just join everything)

Shadow was a happy little kit wandering around, he didn't really know what he was doing or where he was going. He just wanted to roam and explore.

Spikes
Jazz was eating from the bowl of food that his owners had left for him in the garden.

Shadow
(Shadow you just join everything)

Shadow was a happy little kit wandering around, he didn't really know what he was doing or where he was going. He just wanted to roam and explore.
Hey I'm bored ok???)

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 10:18 PM
(rip I join everything too)

Night Awaits
January 14th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Claws continued walking, getting closer to the twoleg place. He stopped as he sniffed the air, catching some sort of scent. His blue eyes looked around, trying to track down the scent.

Night Awaits
January 14th, 2017, 10:20 PM

Meh, who doesn't? XD)

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 10:21 PM
(It's pretty fun ye)

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Claws continued walking, getting closer to the twoleg place. He stopped as he sniffed the air, catching some sort of scent. His blue eyes looked around, trying to track down the scent.
Robin saw the tom under here.She crouched trying to blend in.Her pelt matched it except for the white,and her red eyes..
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg )

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 10:22 PM

Jazz continued eating his food, the scent and taste distracting him and drawing his attention away from the approaching cat.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 10:23 PM
(It's pretty fun ye)
Meh, who doesn't? XD)
See Other shadow SEE?!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2017, 10:24 PM
(Night I blame you for this)

Shadow walked on a twolegs fence, smiling and walking happily.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 10:28 PM
(Night I blame you for this)

Shadow walked on a twolegs fence, smiling and walking happily.
XD )

Night Awaits
January 14th, 2017, 10:32 PM
EXCUSE ME?? XD

I'm a priest for a llama wedding, Don't ask so I won't reply for a while)

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 10:33 PM
EXCUSE ME?? XD

I'm a priest for a llama wedding, Don't ask so I won't reply for a while)

(No need to worry, I am monitoring this marriage)

Night Awaits
January 15th, 2017, 04:19 PM
(No need to worry, I am monitoring this marriage)

Noice XD)

Claws scanned the forest for any suspicious activity, before walking again, his ears now making sure he didn't miss any sounds.