PDA

View Full Version : Stride's Territory (Open)

doghouse
January 14th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Stride's (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/stride.html) territory site just outside of ThunderClan, but he's always very careful not to wander into Clan territory, although he will occasionally be found by the border, and welcomes any and all into his territory, which looks like this; Boop (http://wallup.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/265058-sunrise-winter-nature-forest-snow-landscape-trees-sun_rays-white-cold-sunlight-frost.jpg).

Stride shifted in the cold air, snow crunching underneath his paws, and the cold air of leaf-bare tore all the breath from him and stole his warmth, but despite that, he quite loved the cold. Rain wasn't his strong spot, and the reddish brown tom much preferred the coldness of leaf-bare over the wetness of new leaf, and really, water in general. Ice was just find until it melted, and only then was it really a problem. He flicked his dark ears, casting a quick glance around. He was very close to the edge of his territory, and also very close to the edge of the Clan's territory. Most Clan cats were alright, but there always were a pawful who weren't. He'd rather risk meeting somebody hostile than not even try though, and he limped heavily onwards, his eyes set determinedly, even though it was very slow going, and the handsome tom cat had to stop very frequently.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 09:12 PM
(ayo would you be fine with a kittypet)

doghouse
January 14th, 2017, 10:07 PM
(ayo would you be fine with a kittypet)
Yep ^^)

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 10:11 PM
(Rightio)

Jazz began his journey into the forest bordering his home. The snow, he found, made him quite uncomfortable and bore bright white against his black fur. Despite the discomfort, he continued on out of curiousity of what might be beyond.

doghouse
January 14th, 2017, 10:40 PM
(Rightio)

Jazz began his journey into the forest bordering his home. The snow, he found, made him quite uncomfortable and bore bright white against his black fur. Despite the discomfort, he continued on out of curiousity of what might be beyond.
Stride heard the sounds of somebody approaching, and he paused, listening. Turning around with some difficulty due to the terrible limp in his right leg. He his carefully behind a tree, peering out from behind it at the cat he saw approaching. With very little hesitation, he limped out, stumbling slightly as he went. “Hiya!” the loner exclaimed happily.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Jazz jumped slightly at the sudden exclamation and turned his attention to the limping tom. "Hiya?" he meowed back, confused at the sudden outburst.

doghouse
January 14th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Jazz jumped slightly at the sudden exclamation and turned his attention to the limping tom. "Hiya?" he meowed back, confused at the sudden outburst.
Stride stopped, tilting his head apologetically. “Oh, I'm sorry. Sometimes I get overexcited about visitors.” the handsome tom cat explained, inclining his head slightly, then he shifted, taking all the weight off of his crippled leg, as it was beginning to feel weak again. That happened when he walked too much or moved to fast or put to much weight on it too often, so yes, it made his limp worse, but took the weight and pain off his leg. He looked around, feeling sorry if he'd scared her.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Stride stopped, tilting his head apologetically. “Oh, I'm sorry. Sometimes I get overexcited about visitors.” the handsome tom cat explained, inclining his head slightly, then he shifted, taking all the weight off of his crippled leg, as it was beginning to feel weak again. That happened when he walked too much or moved to fast or put to much weight on it too often, so yes, it made his limp worse, but took the weight and pain off his leg. He looked around, feeling sorry if he'd scared her.

(Jazz is a tom)
"Uh.. It's alright." He glanced at the tom's right leg and cocked his head. "Actually.. are you alright?"

doghouse
January 14th, 2017, 10:59 PM
(Jazz is a tom)
"Uh.. It's alright." He glanced at the tom's right leg and cocked his head. "Actually.. are you alright?"
(sorry. I'm dyslexic, so I read some words differently)

Stride looked back towards the tom who stood in front of him, and a grin spread across his maw. Often he forgot about his old injury, and got confused when somebody asked him about it, but this time, he wasn't, and he shifted. “Oh yes. I'm fine.” he replied truthfully, swishing his tail so a spray of snow billowed up behind him, and he paused. “And may I ask, but what's your name?” he said mildly, a friendly but not overly eager tone.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 11:03 PM
"I'm Jazz." he responded. "I've never been this far from home, really.." he turned his head back as if to look at his home.