PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Blazingstorm art

SuspiciousMindz
January 14th, 2017, 07:50 PM
SOOO
Let's try something new :D
As everyone knows, Blazingstorm was made deputy, but that's not why I'm here c:
I need some art done of Blazingstorm's most traumatic scene.
I will post two short perspectives and you guys can decide how to draw it!

Understand that this scene was roleplayed a long time ago and I adopted Cobraspirit when the user left. So this scene was probably the most important in anything I've really roleplayed.

Now, if you don't want to draw a scene, you can always do a piece of work of him. (if you choose to)

Click names to see appearances
Blazingstorm (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/blazingstorm.html) And Cobraspirit (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/cobraspirit.html)

Blazingstorm's Traumatic Scene

Blazingstorm's perspective-
It was right there in front of him. The hare he'd been stalking to show off to Cobraspirit, his mentor. They had decided to on a border, although there was a Thunderpath nearby. Slowly, the apprentice crept forward, his posture in perfect alignment, the way he'd been taught. When he was in sprinting distance, Blazingpaw sprang forward, his paws gliding across the moor with ease, but he was unaware of where he was going. He wasn't as cautious as he needed to be. Before he knew it, his paws hit asphalt and he froze as a roaring deafened his ears. He turned his head and his golden hues widened with terror. A monster! Frozen with terror, he waited in the middle of the Thunderpath as the bright lights drew closer and closer. Blazingpaw merely saw movement in the corner of his eyes before paws slammed into his side and sent him sprawling to the other side of the Thunderpath. He screeched in terror, but it was cut off by a sickening thud. Turning, Blazingpaw saw him. "No!" he yowled, his voice filled with grief as his paws led him towards the feline who saved him. "Cobraspirit, come on, we have to get away from here!" he nudged the limp body of his mentor. He knew what had happened. Cobraspirit was struck by the monster to save him. Quickly he grabbed his mentor's scruff and dragged him to the safety of the moor and when he released, he nudged Cobraspirit numbly. "Pl- Please wake up! I need you here! I'm so sorry!" he sobbed, slumping to the ground beside his dead mentor. He knew Cobraspirit wasn't going to wake back up. He pressed his nose into the warriors cooling ebony pelt. What have I done?

Cobraspirit's perspective-
Crouched in the bushes nearby, Cobraspirit watched as his adventurous little apprentice tracked down a hare. He proud of the fluffy ginger cat and couldn't have asked for a better mentor. His yellow hues tracked him until Blazingpaw suddenly sprinted towards the hare, Cobraspirit lost track of them in the grass and followed the direction they went in. He came to the edge of the Thunderpath, his pelt prickled uneasily and as he peered through the bushes he saw his apprentice frozen in terror as a monster flew towards him. With no hesitation the ebony warrior sprinted through the bushes and across the Thunderpath where his paws collided roughly into the side of his apprentice. He watched as Blazingpaw stumbled out of the way, but turned in time to meet his fate. It seemed to all happen in slow motion, he closed his yellow hues and waited. I saved him that's all that mattered... Thud! Cobraspirit drew in his last breath, pain wracked his body, and he faintly heard Blazingpaw's grief stricken voice around him. He let the blackness take over then opened his eyes and turned to face Blazingpaw slumping over his old body. "It's okay Blazingpaw... Just be great one day..." he murmured, wishing his apprentice could hear him before he turned away and raced into the shadows to join Starclan.

Things To Know
1. You can put a quote on the image, although it has to be something from anything they said or thought above.
2. This was when Blazingstorm was an apprentice!
3. You can tell me you're doing this or just post the finish product!
4. You can tag me on DA by typing my user... Mysterious-Tiger
5. It'll probably be on my site!!
6. Can be drawn in any perspective you think best represents this.
7. No deadline :)
8. I know it's a sad scene, but have fun with it! I appreciate anyone attempting this or just art of Blazingstorm!
9. Just comment any other questions you have! I'll probably add it here later!

What I've Drawn
[Scene1 (http://mysterious-tiger.deviantart.com/art/Blazingstorm-s-Incident-1-657476326)] [Scene2 (http://mysterious-tiger.deviantart.com/art/Blazingstorm-s-Incident-2-657502128)] [Scene3 (http://mysterious-tiger.deviantart.com/art/Blazingstorm-s-Incident-3-658136667)]

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 10:09 PM
will try to draw it!

wren
January 14th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Oh I can draw it.. It will be traditional but I will enjoy trying. Don't need to pay me.

judas
January 14th, 2017, 10:12 PM
SOOO

Understand that this scene was roleplayed a long time ago and I adopted Cobraspirit when the user left. So this scene was probably the most important in anything I've really roleplayed.

Now, if you don't want to draw a scene, you can always do a piece of work of him. (if you choose to)

I WILL PAY YOU!
Traumatic scene earns you: 50KK
Head shots art: 10KK
Full body arr: 15KK

Blazingstorm (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/blazingstorm.html) And Cobraspirit (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/cobraspirit.html)

It was right there in front of him. The hare he'd been stalking to show off to Cobraspirit, his mentor. They had decided to on a border, although there was a Thunderpath nearby. Slowly, the apprentice crept forward, his posture in perfect alignment, the way he'd been taught. When he was in sprinting distance, Blazingpaw sprang forward, his paws gliding across the moor with ease, but he was unaware of where he was going. He wasn't as cautious as he needed to be. Before he knew it, his paws hit asphalt and he froze as a roaring deafened his ears. He turned his head and his golden hues widened with terror. A monster! Frozen with terror, he waited in the middle of the Thunderpath as the bright lights drew closer and closer. Blazingpaw merely saw movement in the corner of his eyes before paws slammed into his side and sent him sprawling to the other side of the Thunderpath. He screeched in terror, but it was cut off by a sickening thud. Turning, Blazingpaw saw him. "No!" he yowled, his voice filled with grief as his paws led him towards the feline who saved him. "Cobraspirit, come on, we have to get away from here!" he nudged the limp body of his mentor. He knew what had happened. Cobraspirit was struck by the monster to save him. Quickly he grabbed his mentor's scruff and dragged him to the safety of the moor and when he released, he nudged Cobraspirit numbly. "Pl- Please wake up! I need you here! I'm so sorry!" he sobbed, slumping to the ground beside his dead mentor. He knew Cobraspirit wasn't going to wake back up. He pressed his nose into the warriors cooling ebony pelt. What have I done?

Crouched in the bushes nearby, Cobraspirit watched as his adventurous little apprentice tracked down a hare. He proud of the fluffy ginger cat and couldn't have asked for a better mentor. His yellow hues tracked him until Blazingpaw suddenly sprinted towards the hare, Cobraspirit lost track of them in the grass and followed the direction they went in. He came to the edge of the Thunderpath, his pelt prickled uneasily and as he peered through the bushes he saw his apprentice frozen in terror as a monster flew towards him. With no hesitation the ebony warrior sprinted through the bushes and across the Thunderpath where his paws collided roughly into the side of his apprentice. He watched as Blazingpaw stumbled out of the way, but turned in time to meet his fate. It seemed to all happen in slow motion, he closed his yellow hues and waited. I saved him that's all that mattered... Thud! Cobraspirit drew in his last breath, pain wracked his body, and he faintly heard Blazingpaw's grief stricken voice around him. He let the blackness take over then opened his eyes and turned to face Blazingpaw slumping over his old body. "It's okay Blazingpaw... Just be great one day..." he murmured, wishing his apprentice could hear him before he turned away and raced into the shadows to join Starclan.

Things To Know
1. You can put a quote on the image, although it has to be something from anything they said or thought above.
5. I'll send you the KK when it's done!
6. It'll probably be on my site!!
7. Can be drawn in any perspective you think best represents this.
8. No deadline :)
9. I know it's a sad scene, but have fun with it! I appreciate anyone attempting this or just art of Blazingstorm!
10. Just comment any other questions you have! I'll probably add it here later!

I have a amazing idea for this!!!!!!! I'm working on it right now
--
Finished, its nothing special...
Entering Starclan (http://trinidy1213.deviantart.com/art/Entering-Starclan-657487392?ga_submit_new=10%253A1484456177)
I owe you so you don't have to pay me ^^

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 10:59 PM
okay so it's complete crap in my opinion and i might redo it
but
http://orig09.deviantart.net/3ffd/f/2017/014/5/c/untitled_drawing_by_darkspirit08-davg4h1.png

SuspiciousMindz
January 14th, 2017, 11:47 PM
okay so it's complete crap in my opinion and i might redo it
but
http://orig09.deviantart.net/3ffd/f/2017/014/5/c/untitled_drawing_by_darkspirit08-davg4h1.png
Thank you so much! c: I sent the koins, let me know if you got them!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 15th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Thank you so much! c: I sent the koins, let me know if you got them!
ty!

wren
January 15th, 2017, 01:01 AM
SOOO

I WILL PAY YOU!

Things To Know
9. I know it's a sad scene, but have fun with it! I appreciate anyone attempting this or just art of Blazingstorm!

What I've Drawn
[Scene1 (http://mysterious-tiger.deviantart.com/art/Blazingstorm-s-Incident-1-657476326)] [Scene2 (http://mysterious-tiger.deviantart.com/art/Blazingstorm-s-Incident-2-657502128)]

Check my art albums! It won't post here,

>Pepsi<
January 15th, 2017, 05:47 AM
its in my album think I made it goodish? http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=432&pictureid=1739 heh..... no

Momotaro
January 15th, 2017, 06:55 AM
SOOO

I WILL PAY YOU!

Things To Know

What I've Drawn
[Scene1 (http://mysterious-tiger.deviantart.com/art/Blazingstorm-s-Incident-1-657476326)] [Scene2 (http://mysterious-tiger.deviantart.com/art/Blazingstorm-s-Incident-2-657502128)]

I have the art in my album, commission things, you don't have to pay me.

Timbergrowl
January 15th, 2017, 08:19 AM
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=2c36111806&view=fimg&th=159a27d4d5cfef13&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&attbid=ANGjdJ-PYuY0Psgz5n2vpYiX0-avIWJIf3xPNaBTXKx0-kRBaUyntdS9dOZi2Hgt9c7-W5WG1jExetAlp7vuDhjY0V0K8J8hRj12TUh3p2ULl8DdNyvOaU kHdw-rd3M&ats=1484489870570&rm=159a27d4d5cfef13&zw&sz=w1920-h1065

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
didnt go through...

wren
January 15th, 2017, 02:53 PM
SOOO

I WILL PAY YOU!

Things To Know

What I've Drawn

http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=308&pictureid=1713

Don't need to pay me!

Crow
January 15th, 2017, 03:49 PM
It's not great but here (http://rose01074.deviantart.com/art/Cobraspirit-s-death-657634034?ga_submit_new=10%253A1484516934)

_finch_
January 15th, 2017, 04:11 PM
im fairy new to wco, but im not new to the world of art, so mine is in the making!

SuspiciousMindz
January 18th, 2017, 01:59 AM
Before this point, everything looks great! c: Thank you for submitting artwork!

If you go back to the main page, you'll see I've begun posting a mini art story so give examples and to see what I've done (: