PDA

View Full Version : Babe's Tree (Open to All)

Slash-GNR
January 14th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Flamefure

Babe stretched out on her tree. She hummed a tune as she swayed her tail back and forth. Her paws hung off the branch she lay upon, and she flicked her paw to the beat of the tune. She had her eyes closed not giving a care in teh world.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Blitz leaned his front paws against the trunk of the tree and looked up at Babe, swishing his tail.

Flamefur
January 14th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Flamefure

Babe stretched out on her tree. She hummed a tune as she swayed her tail back and forth. Her paws hung off the branch she lay upon, and she flicked her paw to the beat of the tune. She had her eyes closed not giving a care in teh world.

Alex hears a cat above him and looks to see a cute she-cat laying there and mews "Hi"

Slash-GNR
January 14th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Blitz leaned his front paws against the trunk of the tree and looked up at Babe, swishing his tail.

The female continued to hum until she smelt another cat. She still had her eyes closed, "What chu doing down there?" she asked swishing her tail from side to side.

(Oh, and try to make the posts 2+ sentences)

Slash-GNR
January 14th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Alex hears a cat above him and looks to see a cute she-cat laying there and mews "Hi"

The female now got up. "Why are their so many cats around my tree?" she mewed aloud to herself. She looked down at the two toms. "What you guys doing here?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Blitz scaled the tree and rested on a branch, huffing triumphantly as he made sure not to fall of the branch and ruin his chance to show off. Focusing on the new cat below, Blitz listened in to hear what this stranger would say.

Flamefur
January 14th, 2017, 07:56 PM
The female now got up. "Why are their so many cats around my tree?" she mewed aloud to herself. She looked down at the two toms. "What you guys doing here?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

"I'm Alex and im here to make new friends. Whats your name pretty kitty?"

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 07:58 PM
"Well if we're going to introduce ourselves.. I'm Blitz, and yes, I know, it's a pleasure to meet me."

Flamefur
January 14th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"Well if we're going to introduce ourselves.. I'm Blitz, and yes, I know, it's a pleasure to meet me."

*purrs* "well Blitz you seem nice wanna be friends?". Alex blushes seeing Bebe's pretty pelt.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 08:03 PM
"Well... I guess I could slot you in as one of my many friends." Blitz flicked his tail and rested his head atop his paws.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 08:36 PM
(bump)

Mayflower
January 16th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Flamefure

Bagheera scowled at all the toms gathered around Babe and leaped down from the highest branch of the tree to her. "Is that tawdry tom introduced as Blitz annoying you? He seems very conceited." He shot a glare at Blitz, then looked down to Alex. "And who are you, you petulant cat? Do you think flirting with every she cat you see will do you any good? Here's a hint, it won't. Mollies will become repulsed by you and call you a libertine or a player." He sneered at Alex, secretly hoping he would go away. Babe deserves the best, and these toms are certainly not up to par.

Slash-GNR
January 16th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Bagheera scowled at all the toms gathered around Babe and leaped down from the highest branch of the tree to her. "Is that tawdry tom introduced as Blitz annoying you? He seems very conceited." He shot a glare at Blitz, then looked down to Alex. "And who are you, you petulant cat? Do you think flirting with every she cat you see will do you any good? Here's a hint, it won't. Mollies will become repulsed by you and call you a libertine or a player." He sneered at Alex, secretly hoping he would go away. Babe deserves the best, and these toms are certainly not up to par.

Babe looked at her friend. She chuckled, "Thanks Bageera. What would I ever do without you?" she stretched giving him a light nudge with her nose. She looked down at the two toms, "He's right you know. Not all she-cats like to be pestered," she mewed.

goddess of ducks
January 19th, 2017, 04:10 PM
@Slash-GNR
Rowan padded through the land, his paw steps firm and certain. He had never traveled this way, but wasn't scared. He had traveled long distances many times before, sometimes spending moons away from his home. He didn't care. He enjoyed his travels and set out to discover the world, meeting cats along the way. He traveled because he never felt comfortable finding one place and staying there, held down for life by boundaries. That was the main reason he didn't join a Clan. Their rules interested him, but he hated the borders that they fought over so steadfastly. AS he padded on, he caught whiff of a scent border. He rolled his eyes in annoyance. He continued on anyways though, not caring about trespassing. Besides, he was just passing through.

Slash-GNR
January 20th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Liquoris

Babe lay in her tree. Her tail tip flicking back and forth as she hummed a tune. She sighed at the silence around her. It wasn't normal. She didn't like to be alone. She let her greenish grey eyes scan the area for any company. She got up and sat. The grey and white female began to groom herself awaiting another feline to please her.

Teza
January 20th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Liquoris

Babe lay in her tree. Her tail tip flicking back and forth as she hummed a tune. She sighed at the silence around her. It wasn't normal. She didn't like to be alone. She let her greenish grey eyes scan the area for any company. She got up and sat. The grey and white female began to groom herself awaiting another feline to please her.

Green eyes peered through the snow-covered bushes at a she-cat lounging in a tree. She was beautiful, but what if she was dangerous? This seemed to be her territory, but oh well. If needed, he could defend himself. He padded out of the bushes, only the black on his fur and nose showing up against the snow.

Slash-GNR
January 20th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Green eyes peered through the snow-covered bushes at a she-cat lounging in a tree. She was beautiful, but what if she was dangerous? This seemed to be her territory, but oh well. If needed, he could defend himself. He padded out of the bushes, only the black on his fur and nose showing up against the snow.

Babe turned her eyes towards the tom that appeared out of no where. "Well, hello there," she said laying back down and crossing her paws, then putting her head on top of them. She gave a crooked smile as she got a better look at him.

Mayflower
January 21st, 2017, 12:01 AM
Babe turned her eyes towards the tom that appeared out of no where. "Well, hello there," she said laying back down and crossing her paws, then putting her head on top of them. She gave a crooked smile as she got a better look at him.
"Yes, greetings stranger." Bagheera sat on the highest branch he could. He knew Babe wanted to meet new friends, but they were all guys. Why guys? Guys just want to flirt and trespass. Eww. Unlike him, the intelligent, witty, and lone protector of Babe. "I will make sure she finds the right tom, no lollygaggers and disloyal bums!" He whispered forcefully and proudly. "I will!"

Teza
January 21st, 2017, 01:38 AM

"Hi," he said simply, his deep voice trying to be loud, but failing. The black and white tom watched the pretty she-cat in the tree, wondering what evactly she was going to do.

Mayflower
January 28th, 2017, 11:49 AM
bump