PDA

View Full Version : A Complicated Meadow (searching for people to play roles!)

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 02:48 PM
the plot idea below, it starts as a plot to free roleplay, I may accept

(tom 1) formerly was a kittypet, running away from his twoleg to the woods(she-cat 1) is mother to(Tom 1, she-cat 2, Tom 3) each carry a rogue life,(she-cat 2) runs off clan way, only to be rejected and thrown into the woods.(clan cat 1) will run after her in the woods and have a plan to attack/kill (she-cat 2) surviving the fight, though nasty injuries are inflicted... (she-cat 3 and 4) bring (she-cat 2) to their rouge group. healer(any gender cat) fixes her up. (she-cat 2) becomes mates with (Tom 4) they then have 2 kits, (tom 5 leader later, she-cat 5 as later second command. (she-cat 2) then dies of deadly greencough, no proper treatment, (tom 1) kills (tom 3) while defending (she-cat 6) another rogue group,(she-cat 7-13, tom 6-11) attack the first rogue camp, leaving it broken, many to die. and then make up the rest!

here's the form

Name:
site activity 1/10:
questions?:

roles open

She-cat 1, Tom 2, tom 3, she-cat 4, she-cat 3, she-cat 5,
she-cat 6, she-cat 7-13, tom 6-11

Blackout as Tom 5.
me as she-cat 2 and Tom 1.

worked hard on this!

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 03:06 PM
bumppp

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 12:00 AM
bump, bump, bump i'm bored

Blackout
February 18th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Bump

The Mad Katter
February 21st, 2017, 07:17 PM
Name: Quickdapple
Role: Healer (Female)
site activity 1/10: 9/10
questions?: If you need any extra help with the plot, I'm here!
Looks:Here (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Domestic_cat_felis_catus.jpg/800px-Domestic_cat_felis_catus.jpg)
Personality: Can be cranky, but normally a very nice and good-natured cat. She loves helping cats and gets very focused when healing, which is where her crankiness comes in. She hates being interrupted and that can make her snappy. No one for Pres~

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 21st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Name: Quickdapple
Role: Healer (Female)
site activity 1/10: 9/10
questions?: If you need any extra help with the plot, I'm here!
Looks:Here (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Domestic_cat_felis_catus.jpg/800px-Domestic_cat_felis_catus.jpg)
Personality: Can be cranky, but normally a very nice and good-natured cat. She loves helping cats and gets very focused when healing, which is where her crankiness comes in. She hates being interrupted and that can make her snappy. No one for Pres~
woah, this died a bit ago, accpeted lol

The Mad Katter
February 22nd, 2017, 06:01 AM
woah, this died a bit ago, accpeted lol
I hate seeing threads die. Especially when they're made by friends. So yeah. WE SHALL KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE TILL THE END OF OUR DAYS!! MWHAHAHAHA.
(Keep in mind that I just had coffee, I might be a little crazy lol)

>Pepsi<
February 22nd, 2017, 06:05 AM
what clan is this?

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 22nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
what clan is this?

wind

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 24th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Bumpety bump