PDA

View Full Version : cayote hearts trechery

Static
January 14th, 2017, 02:47 PM
All charecters excapt victims must be in windclan.unless u help with his plans.only on borders though.)Right now it is cayote paw but soon I hope it will be cayote paw.hear is the story
Cayote kit was a ambitious kit.he loved pranks and when deputy heart died by a sky clan cat,he was out raged.he now had no family.when golden heart died he promised he would be leader.and avenge her,and his farther.who died by a skyclan cat to.as a apprentice,his mentor beloved the same thing.sky clan can not win every battle.his mentor was harsh.he or she trained him with unsheathed claws.at one point knocking his ear,leaving it torn.when his mentor died(your choice how he or she dies if u get the part),a new mentor was given to him.cayote paw thought he was weak.when he finally became a warrior,he killed that mentor.he killed many more cats.when the leader found out,him and his helpers where banished.he knew he would gain revenge one day.(will be updated as we go.PM me ideas if u want.
Parts needed:
Victims: open open open open open
Friend: open open
Best friend: open
Evil mentor: open
Mentor: open
Foster mother/person who watches him: open
Friend who betrays him: open
Cat who will eventually kill him(if u want this role please choose another role because he may be killed by a larger rank such as leader or deputy): open
Forum:
Cat name:
Clan:
Role wanted:

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Right now it is cayote kit but soon I hope it will be cayote paw.hear is the story
Cayote kit was a ambitious kit.he loved pranks and when deputy heart died by a sky clan cat,he was out raged.he now had no family.when golden heart died he promised he would be leader.and avenge her,and his farther.who died by a skyclan cat to.as a apprentice,his mentor beloved the same thing.sky clan can not win every battle.his mentor was harsh.he or she trained him with unsheathed claws.at one point knocking his ear,leaving it torn.when his mentor died(your choice how he or she dies if u get the part),a new mentor was given to him.cayote paw thought he was weak.when he finally became a warrior,he killed that mentor.he killed many more cats.when the leader found out,him and his helpers where banished.he knew he would gain revenge one day.(will be updated as we go.PM me ideas if u want.
Parts needed:
Cat who will eventually kill him(if u want this role please choose another role because he may be killed by a larger rank such as leader or deputy): open
Clan?

Static
January 14th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Clan?
Making a new plot that fits better.sorry this one just has lots of mess ups

Static
January 27th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Never mind.

:p

Static
January 28th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Bump

NightWarrior4Life
January 29th, 2017, 04:03 AM
All charecters excapt victims must be in windclan.unless u help with his plans.only on borders though.)Right now it is cayote kit but soon I hope it will be cayote paw.hear is the story
Parts needed:
Forum:
Cat name:
Clan:
Role wanted:
Can ShineKit/ShinePaw/ShineFlower be his mate? Then he forces her to have kits with him? I dunno I want her to have an evil mate...

Silhouettes
January 29th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Name: Ashpaw
Clan: Wind
Role Wanted: Friend who Betrays Him
Apperance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a5/20/a1/a520a121afdca457ae5a93984d52f10b.jpg
Other: Could Coyote have a crush on her? It would add the drama :3

Static
January 29th, 2017, 12:02 PM
What if one of u had kits with him and then one be the the kit who he ignores?I could add that to the story

Static
February 19th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Bump

NightWarrior4Life
February 25th, 2017, 07:17 AM
What if one of u had kits with him and then one be the the kit who he ignores?I could add that to the story
Yeah I have a whole plot that would possibly fit with this. I'll give you, starfall and spirited darkness a mention when the finder is up.