PDA

View Full Version : The hunger games

judas
October 8th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Okay!!!! So this is the hunger game we are starting with a new coarse,so watch out. There's killer bees,flesh eating bats,and poisons water. Also a large volcano the erupts if the game doesn't end in a Month or two. So yeah,this map is big,we will start picking people tomorrow to get ready.

Get ready? Is that all
Come on we all know the truth
She just wants us dead
Maybe we should run
No I'm not scared. You all may run but not me
What do you mean?
I'm going to volunteer as tribute...

Form:
District
Name:
Looks:
Skills:
Weapon(Just a bow and Arrow or a few knifes,the don't have any guns in the hunger games if to many people have good weapons I can deny you)
Live or Die:
Rules
Don't go OP and kill everyone try and make it a little realistic
That is all :3

Form:
District 12
Name:Trinidy
Looks: A blonde haired girl with blue eyes
Skills:She is good with a knife
wepons(Just a bow and Arrow or a few knifes,the don't have any guns in the hunger games if to many people have good weapons I can deny you 1)
A simple knife and a water bottle

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 08:54 AM
District:11
Name:Katie Reese
Looks: http://http://www.jocosarblog.org/.a/6a0105364e2a0e970b017c380aaeff970b-300wi
Skills:She is very good at climbing and can find out what any plant or animal is within seconds.Katie hates to kill but will use poisons.She will normally team with others.
Weapon(Just a bow and Arrow or a few knifes,the don't have any guns in the hunger games if to many people have good weapons I can deny you)She uses poisons and animals to her advantage.
Live or Die:Live.

judas
October 8th, 2016, 09:00 AM
The link isn't working but accepted)

:blue:
October 8th, 2016, 09:12 AM
District: 12 // 10

Name: Thomas Elizibeth// Nassia Welsh

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f7/f6/e8/f7f6e8679c9d44b24e3059346b79efb7.jpg //
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/9/94/Anime-anime-girl-cute-anime-cute-girl-Favim.com-2397344.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160808085658

Skills: Can see pretty well in the dark, though not perfectly, can make fire using a few twigs and stones, good with a dagger, // Uses her shape to her advantage, stealthy, good with a whip and knife

Weapons: A dagger, as well as rope, but he can't really use it for anything // Knife and rope, to make a whip or something

Live or die:Live // Die

judas
October 8th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Accepted))

Brooklyn Trees
October 8th, 2016, 05:22 PM
District: 4
Name: Odari Wik
Looks: She has very tan skin and long black hair. Her dark blue eyes look sort of like the ocean of the district she comes from. She is not very tall, but she is thin in a way that makes her look it, though she is only about 5'2''. She has long and thin fingers and a somewhat narrow face.
Skills: She is fairly good at fishing and things related to that of fishing as that is what she did back home.
Weapon: Are you asking for a list of things that they pick up at the beginning of the games?
Live or Die: I don't really understand this part of it. Only one person can live through the hunger games so what exactly do you mean by live or die?

District 3
Name: Hemmal (Hem) Lorsh
Looks: He is fairly pale and has a messy mop of brown hair on his head. He is tall and not particularly muscular. His eyes are light green.
Skills: He is fairly good at sticking things together and taking things apart to figure out how they work, making him able to possibly use things to create traps for animals or other players of the games.
Weapon(Just a bow and Arrow or a few knifes,the don't have any guns in the hunger games if to many people have good weapons I can deny you): Will answer once My question, viewable on Odari's form, is answered because otherwise I will probably incorrectly answer this question.
Live or Die: Still don't know what this means...

judas
October 8th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Will you Live in the hunger games or die?)

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Name: Sierra
Age: 13 years (Wait, isn't it 13 years and up, I may of forgot OwO)
Looks: an short, brown haired girl. Her hair is mostly curly, but as it approaches her shoulders it becomes more straight. She has freckles dotting her cheeks and arms.
Skills: Hiding
Weapon: A few throwing knifes
Live or Die: Die

Brooklyn Trees
October 11th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Will you Live in the hunger games or die?)

(... But there can only be one survivor...)

Casual Scribbles
October 11th, 2016, 04:20 PM
District: district 11
Name: Kiara Matthews
Looks: shoulder length lightbrown hair. Pale skin and green eyes. Medium height.
Skills: knows pressure points, several herb uses (healing), and knows whether or not certain plants are poisonous.
Weapon(Just a bow and Arrow or a few knifes,the don't have any guns in the hunger games if to many people have good weapons I can deny you): pressure points, a small dagger
Live or Die: I will decide that depending on how much I feel like torturing sombody.

Question: were the rules changed so that there can be multiple tributes from each district?

judas
October 11th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Name: Sierra
Age: 13 years (Wait, isn't it 13 years and up, I may of forgot OwO)
Looks: an short, brown haired girl. Her hair is mostly curly, but as it approaches her shoulders it becomes more straight. She has freckles dotting her cheeks and arms.
Skills: Hiding
Weapon: A few throwing knifes
Live or Die: Die
Accepted,and I think so

judas
October 11th, 2016, 04:23 PM
(... But there can only be one survivor...)
If you chose to live,you can help over through the goverment. If you die,well you die.

Brooklyn Trees
October 11th, 2016, 05:56 PM
If you chose to live,you can help over through the goverment. If you die,well you die.

Oooooh. That makes more sense. Odari will live and Hem will die. =^^=

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 11th, 2016, 05:58 PM
when do we start?

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 07:01 AM
District 4 // 7
Name: lunis wolf // rose ferralander
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/96/9c/14/969c14ec31872f390f81d082821cd6ac.jpg (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/96/9c/14/969c14ec31872f390f81d082821cd6ac.jpg)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a3/5f/5c/a35f5cae5a7e04f12aa5c3e730140537.jpg
Skills: bow and arrow running swimming making slingshots and finding pointy things loves to climb /// healing, swords, spears, or knifes
Weapon(Just a bow and Arrow or a few knifes,the don't have any guns in the hunger games if to many people have good weapons I can deny you) bow and arrows she is amazingly fast and grapped a backpack a larger 1 // decently good at healing best with a sword or spear or knife
Live or Die: live ( perferably ) // die dramtically

judas
November 6th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Accepted))
The girl looked around. Her blonde hair flew in her face. Soon it would start, then end of it all.