PDA

View Full Version : EE

NightWarrior4Life
January 14th, 2017, 10:36 AM
EE just...EE...what is it?! I've heard people say "Since EE happened" "supporter of EE" and I may sound stupid for not knowing what it is but I'm pretty sure it happened before I joined...I wish I'd asked sooner...someone please answer!

meraki
January 14th, 2017, 10:40 AM
The EE was a large sitewide plot. "EE" stands for Evil Era. There was two of them, that involved evil cats taking over clans. The second Evil Era has ended, and was the last of the Evil Eras c:

if you have any more questions, just ask!

The Cannibal
January 14th, 2017, 10:41 AM
EE just...EE...what is it?! I've heard people say "Since EE happened" "supporter of EE" and I may sound stupid for not knowing what it is but I'm pretty sure it happened before I joined...I wish I'd asked sooner...someone please answer!
EE was the evil era, the previous plot that ended recently. Basically the clans original leaders were driven out by Dark Forest worshiping cats that banned the worship of Starclan. Eventually Skyclan caught wind of it and ended up coming in and driving out/ killing these evil cats and restoring order to the clan as well as settling their clan closer, it is now bordered with the Dusk Syndicate.

NightWarrior4Life
January 14th, 2017, 11:49 AM
EE was the evil era, the previous plot that ended recently. Basically the clans original leaders were driven out by Dark Forest worshiping cats that banned the worship of Starclan. Eventually Skyclan caught wind of it and ended up coming in and driving out/ killing these evil cats and restoring order to the clan as well as settling their clan closer, it is now bordered with the Dusk Syndicate.
OMG thank you! It feels so much better now I know what it is...

NightWarrior4Life
January 14th, 2017, 11:49 AM
The EE was a large sitewide plot. "EE" stands for Evil Era. There was two of them, that involved evil cats taking over clans. The second Evil Era has ended, and was the last of the Evil Eras c:

if you have any more questions, just ask!
Thank you!