PDA

View Full Version : Mulberrykit!

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 07:58 AM
So after some name indecision (:woot:) I've decided to create a new ShadowClan kit:

Mulberrykit!

She needs everything you can imagine; but I may be picky!

* means need
~ means I'd really like
Nothing means I can live without

Mother*
Father*
Siblings~
Friends~
Enemies
Future mentor~

And the form is:

Name
Perso
Appearance
Role
Other

Thanks! :rainbowllama:

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 08:04 AM
can Silverkit be a sibling?She is a silvery-gray she-kit who is good at climbing and is very fast.her eyes are a peircing blue.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 08:05 AM
oops fogot the form..XD

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 08:07 AM
[ QUOTE=SIlverheart_the_Warrior;3154]can Silverkit be a sibling?She is a silvery-gray she-kit who is good at climbing and is very fast.her eyes are a peircing blue.[/QUOTE]

Can you fill out the form please? And Mulberrykit is in ShadowClan, hope that works! :ringbounce:

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Name Silverkit
Age 3 Moons
Gender Female
Perso She is a friendly she-kit who runs very fast and climbs well.She is calm and a bit stubborn.
Appearance http://http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/28/346232/large/sonnenblume-breeders-of-quality-savannah-kittens-51fe60f5df365.JPG
Role Sibling
Other Can her and Mulberrykit be involved in a prophecy?

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 08:20 AM
SIlverheart_the_Warrior you'd have to change her age to get the role, as Mulberrykit is unborn, but if you want you keep her age they'd make good friends! (And I dunno if we're allowed to make prophecies without admin permission...)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 08:24 AM
[ QUOTE=MaskedBandits;3172]SIlverheart_the_Warrior you'd have to change her age to get the role, as Mulberrykit is unborn, but if you want you keep her age they'd make good friends! (And I dunno if we're allowed to make prophecies without admin permission...)[/QUOTE]
k...she is now unborn..:princess:

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 08:26 AM
K, thanks for applying! I'll wait a bit before I chose roles, though! :rainbowllama:

Finch
October 8th, 2016, 08:27 AM
If siblings have been picked then ignore this fourm:

Link to Flarekit (http://cloverskitties.weebly.com/flarekit.html)

Role: Sibling

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 08:38 AM
No, sibs haven't been picked yet, but I like the look of Flarekit! I still need mother and father applications, too XD

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 08:39 AM
hey should i RP the mum or dad aswell?

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 09:19 AM
For now, I'd rather you not, I'd like to see if anyone else applies ^-^

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 10:30 AM
k.:rainbowllama:

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Boooop

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Name fernkit
Age unborn
Gender female
Perso shy quiet obedient
Appearance brown tabby with green eyes
Role sister

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Thanks Ash! Fernkit will be considered!

Anyone up for the role of mother or father?

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Name: Mossflight
Perso: Kind, Dont get on her bad side by messing with her kits, She is loyal to her clan, and a little hot headed
Appearance: http://support.michiganhumane.org/images/content/photos/large_68505.jpg
Role: Mother
Other: meow! :rainbowllama:

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Thanks so much!! :p

Also: I will be choosing either 10/9 or 10/10, so you still have about a day!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 04:42 PM
so still a few characters left?

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Yes, father, friends, enemies and such! :squee: This was actually really successful; my other finders never really prospered :)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM
same here...almost no-one has visited Oakclan...:(

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Budump, budumpity dump! (this is probably why no one applies for my finders XD)

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Name:
Flarekit--Flarepaw--Flarestrike
Personality:
Flarekit's name describes his personality--He's snappish at most cats, and hurls insults faster than you can blink. He rarely smiles, and is usually a grouch. Though, he truly does care for his family, but he doesnt show that at all. He hides his nicer side locked away inside of him, for fear of becoming "weak". He's stubborn, hot-headed at times, and just plain rude at others. He may be a kit, but this kit has a temper, even at a young age. Flarekit has never been one for games, or smiles, or laughs, not ever. But, inside, Flarekit cares; He just doesnt show it, not even to ones he's close to. (Which there arent many of). Like all kits, his dream, goal, really, is to become deputy or even leader; Being a great warrior he may settle for, buuuuuuut....Well, we'll find out. Anyway, he will defend his Clan.
Appearance:
Flarekit is a brown tabby kitten; His main pelt is a light brown with darker brown, as well as black, streaks along his pelt. His fur is like the average kitten's, slightly fuzzy. However, it will sleek out as he gets older. As for his eyes, when he's born they'll be a light blue that will turn into amber as he gets older.
Role:
Sibling.
Other:
N/A

MaskedBandits
October 9th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Thanks Random! :heartbounce:

Caligo Everton
October 9th, 2016, 09:46 AM
So who's accepted. Or no one yet.

MaskedBandits
October 9th, 2016, 12:39 PM
I guess I'll just pick now, as I don't think anyone else will apply :)

Out of the four sibling applications, I decided to choose only two, which are the following:

Flarekit (Clover)
Fernkit (Ash)

And since there was only one mother application:

Mossflight (Snakekit)

Congrats to those who were chosen, and thanks for all those who applied! :heartbounce: I'd like to start the RP soon, preferably when they're being born or right after the birth, so whenever all of are able to I'd like to get that going! :rainbowllama:

Finch
October 9th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Great! I'll update my character site. I'm pretty active so whenever you wanna roleplay them just message me and I'll probably be on ^-^