PDA

View Full Version : MistClan

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 07:58 AM
COUGH COUGH this clan is a different one than the other one COUGH COUGH
This is my first fanclan so XP. Mistclan is located by a secluded waterfall with a forest around it. Because of this Mistclan eats both fish and forest prey. Mistclan goes by different roles for ranks
Champion (Leader)
Knight (Deputy)
Major (Warrior)
Trainee (Apprentice)
Minor (kit)
~~~~~
Queen (stays the same)
Magi (Med Cat)
Mistclan believes in their own Starclan called Cats of The Stars. Mistclan also has 2 deputies but their places are taken as is leader(cuz dats me). If you were to address a Champion you would call them Champion (a simple name like Flame) same goes for Knight, Magi, and Minor. Although If you were addressing a Queen or a Trainee you would call them Queen (coat color like White) or Trainee (coat color like Red). The form to fill out is below. Please choose one name like Flame, Tiger, or Blossom. NO DOUBLE NAMES plz.
Form:
Name:
Characteristics:
Brief roleplay with that character:
~~~~~
My form
Name: River
Brief description of appearance: silver tabby with blue eyes
Characteristics: sweet, kind, gentle, firm, commanding
Brief roleplay with that character: Champion River looked over her clan that was thriving in the hollow beneath her. She jumped down from her rock and headed to the fresh-kill pile.

P.S. if you are just looking at this plz go to pg 3 next where I posted an update.

TrackdNTraild
October 8th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Name: Meadow
Brief description of appearance: http://files.thecatsite.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/063-400x353.jpg
Characteristics: fierce, pushy, loud, sarcastic
Brief roleplay with that character: Meadow stomped on a hidden flower behind the rocks. She shook her fur out and swung water droplets over all approaching cats. She hissed at a bug on the floor, and then padded away from the area.

oats
October 8th, 2016, 08:06 AM
this form has been revoked. i have other projects sorry ~~~

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Name:Cave
Brief description of appearance: blue tom with bright green eyes
Characteristics: shy and stutters when talking
Brief roleplay with that character: Trainee Cave batted at the moss ball. He was practicing his strikes for hunting.

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 08:14 AM
sorry guys I made a little kerfuffle with the form I forgot to add gender so if you guys could do that that would be amazing!

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 08:16 AM
[ QUOTE=Bram246;3163]Name:Cave
Brief description of appearance: blue tom with bright green eyes
Characteristics: shy and stutters when talking
Brief roleplay with that character: Trainee Cave batted at the moss ball. He was practicing his strikes for hunting.[/QUOTE]

As a trainee we would call you by your coat color so you would be trainee blue but otherwise accepted! Just remember your name again when your warrior ceremony comes along!

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 08:19 AM
(Ok. Thanks for accepting!)

Panic
October 8th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Name: Duck
Apperance: A cream, almost white tom with a short tail that's always sticking up.
Characteristics: Clumsy and awkward, but good hearted as well.
Brief RP- Duck wandered around the forest as he scented for prey. He knew because wouldn't find any, but it was good to try, wasn't it?

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 08:24 AM
[ QUOTE=Fenris;3175]Name: Duck
Apperance: A cream, almost white tom with a short tail that's always sticking up.
Characteristics: Clumsy and awkward, but good hearted as well.
Brief RP- Duck wandered around the forest as he scented for prey. He knew because wouldn't find any, but it was good to try, wasn't it?[/QUOTE]

Accepted! You'll be called Trainee Cream!

Panic
October 8th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Sweet! When can we start?

Clearstream
October 8th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Name: Silver (She hated the name Magi, and she always refused to talk to anyone who called her it, so she is now the only cat in the clan who goes without a title.)

Appearance: Basically just like my profile pic, with a lil less grey and a lil more blue.

Characteristics: Kind, smart, short temper, loves kits, scary when mad, VERY VERY VERY stubborn.

Brief RP with that character: Silver padded as softly as she could across the camp. She was a huge early bird, unlike most of the other cats in her clan. Everyone was always mad if she woke them to go get herbs before sunrise, so she couldn't wake them up. Smiling as she reached the edge of camp, she promised to herself that she would get back within an hour. She didn't need the clan sending a search party after her again because they thought she was missing.

(Was that good? Can I be the Magi? :bawling::bawling:PWEASE? Oh, too much again...)

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Fenris
We'll be starting when I get a couple more Trainees and some Majors. There doesn't have to be Queens and Minors to start but it would be appreciated.

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 08:32 AM
[ QUOTE=Clearstream;3182]Name: Silver (She hated the name Magi, and she always refused to talk to anyone who called her it, so she is now the only cat in the clan who goes without a title.)

Appearance: Basically just like my profile pic, with a lil less grey and a lil more blue.

Characteristics: Kind, smart, short temper, loves kits, scary when mad, VERY VERY VERY stubborn.

Brief RP with that character: Silver padded as softly as she could across the camp. She was a huge early bird, unlike most of the other cats in her clan. Everyone was always mad if she woke them to go get herbs before sunrise, so she couldn't wake them up. Smiling as she reached the edge of camp, she promised to herself that she would get back within an hour. She didn't need the clan sending a search party after her again because they thought she was missing.

(Was that good? Can I be the Magi? :bawling::bawling:PWEASE? Oh, too much again...)[/QUOTE]
absolutely

Clearstream
October 8th, 2016, 08:36 AM
YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AM SILVER AND I AM THE CLAN'S MAGI BUT I DON'T GO BY MAGI SILVER JUST BY SILVER.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 08:39 AM
[ QUOTE=Clearstream;3186]YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AM SILVER AND I AM THE CLAN'S MAGI BUT I DON'T GO BY MAGI SILVER JUST BY SILVER.[/QUOTE]
Haha! Silver the Magi!:squee:

Clearstream
October 8th, 2016, 08:41 AM
[ QUOTE=Bram246;3188][ QUOTE=Clearstream;3186]YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AM SILVER AND I AM THE CLAN'S MAGI BUT I DON'T GO BY MAGI SILVER JUST BY SILVER.[/QUOTE]
Haha! Silver the Magi!:squee:[/QUOTE]

No. Just Silver. *merp*

Panic
October 8th, 2016, 08:41 AM
I'll just make another major, hold on}

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 08:43 AM
(I know I was just having fun with your reaction of being accepted.)

Panic
October 8th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Name: Sky
Apperance: A light grey molly with sky blue eyes.
Personality: Clever and light hearted.
Brief RP: Sky glanced around the camp, still blinking the sleep out of her eyes when she heard a loud crash and saw Trainee Cream running into camp, with a small mouse in his jaws.

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 08:56 AM
[ QUOTE=Fenris;3198]Name: Sky
Apperance: A light grey molly with sky blue eyes.
Personality: Clever and light hearted.
Brief RP: Sky glanced around the camp, still blinking the sleep out of her eyes when she heard a loud crash and saw Trainee Cream running into camp, with a small mouse in his jaws.[/QUOTE]

Accepted! Though you won't be mentoring Trainee Cream since your playing both.

Clearstream
October 8th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Does no one want to be the Magi's (me) trainee?

monfang
October 8th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Form:
Name: Moonpaw
Brief description of appearance: https://wearepets.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/black-cat-orange-eyes.jpg?w=720
Characteristics: Kind, Loving, sweet, but can be a bit tempermental, though she is always quick to fix a problem

Moonpaw sorted the herbs when she heard a yowl. She turned quickly and saw a warrior enter with a gash on his snout. "Hey, calm down." she said before grabbing some cobwebs and a small amount of stinging nettle. She placed them on his snout, and tied the webs around. "There..." she said, smiling. "Give the Stinging nettle some time." she said, and turned back to sort the herbs.

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 09:25 AM
[ QUOTE=Moonfang;3219]Form:
Name: Moonpaw
Brief description of appearance: https://wearepets.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/black-cat-orange-eyes.jpg?w=720
Characteristics: Kind, Loving, sweet, but can be a bit tempermental, though she is always quick to fix a problem

Moonpaw sorted the herbs when she heard a yowl. She turned quickly and saw a warrior enter with a gash on his snout. "Hey, calm down." she said before grabbing some cobwebs and a small amount of stinging nettle. She placed them on his snout, and tied the webs around. "There..." she said, smiling. "Give the Stinging nettle some time." she said, and turned back to sort the herbs.[/QUOTE]

Accepted! thx for being Clearstreams apprentice!

Clearstream
October 8th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Guess what? Warrior Cats (aka WC), had to go, and put ME in charge of Mistclan! So, for now, I will be accepting forms and all questions will be answered by me. YUSSSSSSH I AM IN CHARGE FOR NOW!!:rainbowllama::squee:

Clearstream
October 8th, 2016, 12:49 PM
*bump* :headrub:

Splintertail
October 8th, 2016, 12:54 PM
Name: Splinter
Brief description of appearance: Ginger maine coon with green eyes and a huge fluffy tail
Characteristics: shy,funny,loyal,kind
Brief roleplay with that character: Splinter leaped out of camp, bounding trough the forest with excitement bubbling in her paws.

Clearstream
October 8th, 2016, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE=Splintertail;3556]Name: Splinter
Brief description of appearance: Ginger maine coon with green eyes and a huge fluffy tail
Characteristics: shy,funny,loyal,kind
Brief roleplay with that character: Splinter leaped out of camp, bounding through the forest with excitement bubbling in her paws.[/QUOTE]

Accepted!

Shadow
October 8th, 2016, 02:57 PM
My Form:
Name:Shade
Brief description of appearance:Is a Beautiful black,white,and orange she-cat ( my profile pic)
Characteristics:Mysterious,shy,can be mean,sarcastic,caring,fun,funny,brave likes to do things alone
Brief roleplay with that character:She was on the morning patrol,alone, She dented the air, and froze, a dog!dhe started to run but then turned around and went to find the dog,she is going to prove to the clan that she is worthy to be in it,she herd a growl then leaped on the dog, claws outstretched,she won't stop till the clan is safe from this beast, till it's dead
~~~~~

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Hey guys! New update so I forgot to add Elders so Elders are called Counselors and Mentors are Trainers! Also If you hold one of these Major Positions you cannot hold another Major Position.
Champion
Knight
High Counselor (not telling don't ask)
Magi
Magi Trainee
Another restriction is you can't have more than two roles in this clan. I don't need one person roleplaying 5 cats.

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE=Shadow;3728]My Form:
Name:Shade
Brief description of appearance:Is a Beautiful black,white,and orange she-cat ( my profile pic)
Characteristics:Mysterious,shy,can be mean,sarcastic,caring,fun,funny,brave likes to do things alone
Brief roleplay with that character:She was on the morning patrol,alone, She dented the air, and froze, a dog!dhe started to run but then turned around and went to find the dog,she is going to prove to the clan that she is worthy to be in it,she herd a growl then leaped on the dog, claws outstretched,she won't stop till the clan is safe from this beast, till it's dead
~~~~~[/QUOTE]
accepted but remember to use third person Shade jumped on the dog and such.

Shadow
October 8th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Ok

Starfall
October 8th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Name: Night
Appearance: a black lean tom with small paws. He has dark green eyes and dark grey on all four paw tips.
Perso: quiet and easily gets flustered. He likes to sit in trees and just watch.
Role play example: night sneezed, almost falling out of the tree he was perched in, and sighed laying his head down on top of his paws. "I wish it would rain today." The dark tom said as he watched the waterfall.

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE=starfall;3824]Name: Night
Appearance: a black lean tom with small paws. He has dark green eyes and dark grey on all four paw tips.
Perso: quiet and easily gets flustered. He likes to sit in trees and just watch.
Role play example: night sneezed, almost falling out of the tree he was perched in, and sighed laying his head down on top of his paws. "I wish it would rain today." The dark tom said as he watched the waterfall.[/QUOTE]

Accepted (Major Night :laughing: wow that pun tho i have knights (yeah not funny..)

Starfall
October 8th, 2016, 03:55 PM
(:laughing: better then wut I can do)

Honeykit
October 8th, 2016, 05:28 PM
COUGHCOUGHBUMPCOUGHCOUGH

Splintertail
October 8th, 2016, 07:38 PM
shhhhoooouuuulllllddddd we start?

Clearstream
October 8th, 2016, 08:01 PM
IDK....WC/Honeykit, can we start? If so, PM Moon please and say that I am ready to RP. AS THE MAGI WOOP WOOP

cinder
October 8th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Name: Aurora
Gender: Female, could care less what you referred to her as.
Brief description of appearance: A sleek gray and white cat with a bobtail, as it was slashed off via catching in a trap.
Characteristics: Calm, easily laxed, soothed, rarely annoyed, consistent, present at all times and never has a schedule change.
Brief roleplay with that character: Queen Gray had stomped around like mad after fussing over the den- some stupid cat had trashed the side of the den and now she had to clean it up with no help with a fellow clanmate. She looked up to the Cats of the Stars and closed her eyes, hoping to the stars that she wouldn't get more infuriated than she was already.

Honeykit
October 9th, 2016, 05:42 AM
[ QUOTE=cinder;4263]Name: Aurora
Gender: Female, could care less what you referred to her as.
Brief description of appearance: A sleek gray and white cat with a bobtail, as it was slashed off via catching in a trap.
Characteristics: Calm, easily laxed, soothed, rarely annoyed, consistent, present at all times and never has a schedule change.
Brief roleplay with that character: Queen Gray had stomped around like mad after fussing over the den- some stupid cat had trashed the side of the den and now she had to clean it up with no help with a fellow clanmate. She looked up to the Cats of the Stars and closed her eyes, hoping to the stars that she wouldn't get more infuriated than she was already.[/QUOTE]
Thank you! If you could spread the word I would like to have one more Major (warrior) and one more trainee (apprentice) before we start. I probably should have said this earlier for Queens but if you are a queen you must either have a mate or kits or a mate and kits if you want to be queen!

Honeykit
October 9th, 2016, 06:40 AM
[ QUOTE=Splintertail;4205]shhhhoooouuuulllllddddd we start?[/QUOTE]

I know you guys are bored and so am I but before we start I want one more Major and one more Trainee. Hopefully we can start roleplaying today a little bit past noon. DO NOT start without me I still need to assign trainees trainers so just hold on tight for me guys. Because of school if I am not on today we will roleplay next weekend or If I get like an early release or something. Thanks for listening!

Clearstream
October 9th, 2016, 07:14 AM
Once again, I AM IN CHARGE. I will be accepting all forms and all that stuff. DO NOT START WITHOUT HER PERMISSION.

cinder
October 9th, 2016, 07:47 AM
so,,,, does anyone wanna be queen gray's mate? ;D (while we wait ofc)

judas
October 9th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Form:
Name:Tinder
Brief description of appearance:Pure black she cat with green eyes
Characteristics:Kind to kits,but she doesn't like other cats
Brief roleplay with that character:Tinder walked through the forest,sniffing the air,soon she made it back to camp with a few herbs."Great,I didn't even get alot."She mumbled

Clearstream
October 9th, 2016, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE=Moonfur;4678]Form:
Brief roleplay with that character:Tinder walked through the forest,sniffing the air,soon she made it back to camp with a few herbs."Great,I didn't even get alot."She mumbled[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but Moonfang is already the Magi Trainee. You can be another rank though.

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 9th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Name: blossom // thorn
Rank queen // major
Brief description of appearance: http://orig11.deviantart.net/9f4b/f/2012/043/c/c/cold_by_501seira-d4phuz6.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/2d/4d/88/2d4d88f10c6253446853f7acd8b705db.jpg
Characteristics: loves kits super sweet wouldnt hurt a fly // vicious but laid but unless attacking
Brief roleplay with that character: blossom got up from her nest and yawned scrambling from her nest and outside she smiled looking around the clan she bounced over to the freshkill pile and ate a piece of prey then laid in a patch of sun // thorn looked over his clanmates a usaul frown plastered on his face he sat down and yawned

judas
October 9th, 2016, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE=Clearstream;4723] [ QUOTE=Moonfur;4678]Form:
Brief roleplay with that character:Tinder walked through the forest,sniffing the air,soon she made it back to camp with a few herbs."Great,I didn't even get alot."She mumbled[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but Moonfang is already the Magi Trainee. You can be another rank though. [/QUOTE]
Okay she'll be a traniee then

Clearstream
October 9th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Alright. Your cat is accepted as a trainee

Honeykit
October 9th, 2016, 01:15 PM
we have enough people! we are ready to start. Queens please find a mate or kits before next weekend if not then you will have to choose a different rank

Honeykit
October 9th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Champion River looked at her clan as she moved from he den whose only entrance was a crevice. She jumped onto Tall rock and yowled "All cats who are old enough to catch their own prey, join beneath Tall rock for a clan meeting!" (btw this is ceremony to assign Trainees trainers.)

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Minor Cave stretched his front and back legs. Walking out the den he yawned as his bright green eyes looked at the clearing.

Honeykit
October 9th, 2016, 01:26 PM
River studied her clan (#onlybram XD) "Today is a special ceremony where we get to appoint Minors, Trainers." Champion River jumped down from Tall rock. "Minor Cave come here please."

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Walking over to the Talk rock Minor Cave was excited. He sat looking at the leader.

Honeykit
October 9th, 2016, 01:36 PM
"Minor Cave, do you promise to hunt and fight for your clan with everything you have, even if you die in the process?" (its different because we don't have a warrior code. but we still follow it if that makes sense)

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:38 PM
"I do!", Minor Cave said proudly.

Honeykit
October 9th, 2016, 01:42 PM
"from now on you will be called Trainee Blue, Major Sky Its time you had a trainee will you take on trainee blue?" Champion River said pride blossoming in her chest as she watched a new trainee made.(you guys submitted a trainee form so I decided to give you a ceremony)

Panic
October 9th, 2016, 02:28 PM
"But of course." She nodded and touched noses with her new trainee.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Trainee Blue touched noses with Major Sky. He purred at his mentor.

Clearstream
October 9th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Silver ran in, puffing. "Sorry. I had to collect herbs, I got here as fast as I can." She waited eagerly for her trainee to be assigned. "I have always wanted to train a Magi Trainee...

Shadow
October 9th, 2016, 06:04 PM
(Omg sorry I had to go and study for a school project,but I'm back now,what did I miss?!)

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Moon breathed in, and exhaled with a big bright smile and excitement-filled eyes. She was going to be appointed Trainee today! She couldn't wait to see who she would be appointed to. With another breath, she bounded and trotted into the area, and listened to River speak, appointing trainees already. Wow... She thought. I wonder who I'll be appointed to! She waited for her name to be said, and she was eager to hear it. Her tail flicked in excitement, and her eyes watched carefully.

Splintertail
October 10th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Splinter waited patiently as Rain appointed a new trainee. Splinter always loved watching these ceremonies, knowing that her Clan has a bright future ahead of it.

Clearstream
October 10th, 2016, 08:59 AM
Moon breathed in, and exhaled with a big bright smile and excitement-filled eyes. She was going to be appointed Trainee today! She couldn't wait to see who she would be appointed to. With another breath, she bounded and trotted into the area, and listened to River speak, appointing trainees already. Wow... She thought. I wonder who I'll be appointed to! She waited for her name to be said, and she was eager to hear it. Her tail flicked in excitement, and her eyes watched carefully.

Silver, seeing Minor Moon walk in, smiled. The excitement and panic she showed earlier had diminished, but she was clearly still happy. Moon didn't know that she would be Magi Trainee, but Silver had carefully selected her and already knew that she would be given to her.

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Minor Moon saw Silver, and bowed her head in respect to the Magi, and looked back up at the Champion. I can't wait! I wonder if I'll be appointed to the Champion herself! Or even Silver! Saving lives and getting to see how to help others in battle... "Oooh! This is great!" She said aloud. Her eyes were bright and wide with excitement.

Clearstream
October 10th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Minor Moon saw Silver, and bowed her head in respect to the Magi, and looked back up at the Champion. I can't wait! I wonder if I'll be appointed to the Champion herself! Or even Silver! Saving lives and getting to see how to help others in battle... "Oooh! This is great!" She said aloud. Her eyes were bright and wide with excitement.

Silver nodded back and smiled, then stared at the Champion again, hoping that Moon would be announced as her Trainee soon. She needed to hurry and start teaching her about herbs. (Let's pause here and wait for WC to reply.)

Clearstream
October 11th, 2016, 03:36 PM
(BUMP BUMP BUMP AND BUMP.)

Honeykit
October 11th, 2016, 05:35 PM
"Minor Moon, You have been selected to be the most valued cat in our clan, Minor Moon do you promise to be the best learner you can and to always keep your faith in The Cats of The Stars?" Champion River said. Her eyes glittering trying to contain her excitement at appointing a new MCA.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Moon nodded. "I swear!" she said with an excited burst. She was almost ready to jump up and down.

Honeykit
October 11th, 2016, 05:48 PM
" Good, from now on you will be called Trainee Black. Silver will be your mentor." Champion River said just waiting for Trainee Black's reaction.

Clearstream
October 11th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Silver smiled and walked over to Magi Trainee Moon, purring as she did so. "I have great faith that you will become one of the greatest Magis around. It will be an honor to teach you." She sat down in front of Moon, still purring happily.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Moon's eyes widened. Her jaw hung open, and she looked at Silver. "What!? NO WAY!!" she meowed. She jumped up and spun in a whole circle. "This is awesome!" she mewed.

Clearstream
October 11th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Silver didn't mind Moon's excitement. If anything, it flattered her a little. "Would you like to start your training now?" She was eager to begin teaching her new Trainee. Having a Magi Trainee was her main goal after she became Magi.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 07:01 PM
"Are you kiddin'?! I can't wait!" she mewed. She jumped up again, "Haha! I'm a Magi Trainee! This is sooo cool!" she meowed.

Clearstream
October 11th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Silver rolled her eyes and let out an amused "mew". She smiled, and pointed her tail behind her towards her, and now Moon's den. "Well then, how about you and I look at your new den?" She cocked her head.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Moon grinned. "Cool!" she mewed. She padded to Silver's side, smiling.

Clearstream
October 11th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Silver nodded, and then padded back to the den. She stepped inside, and then waited for Moon to follow.

monfang
October 12th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Moon smiled and walked in. She looked around, her eyes wide. "Wow... This is soooo cool!" she meowed, jumping up. She turned and looked at Silver. "Thank you sooo much for choosing me!" she said, nuzzling her before turning back around. "I hope my mama is happy..." she said, smiling as she looked up.

Clearstream
October 12th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Silver purred again, although she was starting to lose her patience. "Yes, yes. It is very cool." She sat down and pointed to the moss beds. "We sleep in those ones. If a sick or injured cat needs extensive care, we make a new moss bed for them to sleep in." She curled her tail around herself and looked at Moon.

monfang
October 12th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Moon nodded. "Okay, so..." she looked over at the herbs. She saw some that looked familiar. "Is that Stinging Nettle?" she asked.

Clearstream
October 12th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Silver nodded. "Very good." She gathered some small, black seeds in her paw. "What are these?"

monfang
October 12th, 2016, 03:50 PM
"Poppyseeds?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

Clearstream
October 12th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Silver smiled widely. "Correct! And do you know what poppyseeds do?"

Honeykit
October 12th, 2016, 06:49 PM
(LOL. I know this *raises hand and waves it wildly "ME ME ME ME")
Champion River watched as the pair walked away then turned her attention back to her clan " The last trainee I will appoint today is Minor Duck!" River said proudly waiting for the Minors reaction.

Starfall
October 12th, 2016, 06:52 PM
(Wot i miss??)
Night walked in with a large mouse and noticed cats gathering quickly putting his kill in the fresh kill pile he padded over an dsat next to one of his clan mates.

Clearstream
October 12th, 2016, 07:23 PM
(You missed the people being assigned to mentors. One last Trainee to be assigned. :waaah:)

Starfall
October 12th, 2016, 07:25 PM
(Ah got it thank you :3 )

monfang
October 13th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Silver smiled widely. "Correct! And do you know what poppyseeds do?"
She thought for a sec. "They... help with the pain?" she said. "Wait... no, with swelling... wait... um..."

Clearstream
October 14th, 2016, 09:36 AM
She thought for a sec. "They... help with the pain?" she said. "Wait... no, with swelling... wait... um..."

Silver smiled. "They help a cat sleep. You give a cat a few seeds, and then they fall asleep."

monfang
October 14th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Moon sighed, and nodded. It's just a question... It's not life or death... I can do this. she thought and smiled. "And these are cobwebs, obviously..." she said, padding to a pile of cloth-like materials. "Don't we wrap up wounds with these?" she asked. A memory of her mother flashed in her head, a medicine cat wrapping her, trying to get her to calm down.
"Get my kit out of here... I don't want her to see this..."
Moon shook her head, blinking some tears away.

Clearstream
October 14th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Silver saw Moon force tears back, but she said nothing, and instead purred. "VERY good! Now, can you show me how you would wrap my paw up?" She extended a paw towards Moon.

monfang
October 14th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Moon nodded, and grabbed some cobwebs. She wrapped it around Silver's paw, but it was loose.

Clearstream
October 14th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Silver inspected her paw. "Hmm...see here, how it is loose?" She patted the loose part. "We can wrap it around, like this, and then tuck it under...." She tightened it as Moon watched.

monfang
October 14th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Moon nodded. "Okay... So, like this?" She grabbed another piece of Cobweb, and wrapped her paw again more tighter but still kinda loose.

Honeykit
November 4th, 2016, 06:03 PM
I'm so sorry guys but my computer has been down for a few weeks! New Update though. second deputy position is open! Just apply using the form and pm me. I will post the new deputy on the thread when I have decided on them! Also as one of our patrols went scouting to the west they discovered a strange cat scent! Apparently we are neighboring Jungleclan!

Honeykit
November 6th, 2016, 06:16 AM
Update! Okay guys so Me and Bram have decided to join together to make a new thread with them. They own JungleClan and I'm going to be making a new thread soon. Keep rping but just remember your characters!