PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Starfall
January 13th, 2017, 10:00 PM
So I was just wondering if we're still having gatherings every month.
Are we still having them? Or are we just taking a small break since the EE just ended in the clans, that and since Skyclan just moved over as well.

NightWarrior4Life
January 14th, 2017, 08:51 AM
So I was just wondering if we're still having gatherings every month.
Are we still having them? Or are we just taking a small break since the EE just ended in the clans, that and since Skyclan just moved over as well.
Just wondering, what is EE? Cause I'm pretty sure it happened before I joined in December...

Starfall
January 14th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Just wondering, what is EE? Cause I'm pretty sure it happened before I joined in December...
Ah, that was the Evil Era, and it did, sometime in October or November, it was where the Dusk Syndicate cats mama gets to persuade some clan cats to forget about starclan. Evil leaders took over the clans and tried to abolish starclan believers, then Skyclan came along and got rid of the evil leaders, letting the original and or new Starclan supporter leaders take charge.

NightWarrior4Life
January 15th, 2017, 02:51 AM
Ah, that was the Evil Era, and it did, sometime in October or November, it was where the Dusk Syndicate cats mama gets to persuade some clan cats to forget about starclan. Evil leaders took over the clans and tried to abolish starclan believers, then Skyclan came along and got rid of the evil leaders, letting the original and or new Starclan supporter leaders take charge.
Ah okay thanks! However, yes, there are still gatherings going on. Lunacross has set the January one up at sea stones, we're just waiting for the leaders to arrive. See you there!

Starfall
January 15th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Ah okay thanks! However, yes, there are still gatherings going on. Lunacross has set the January one up at sea stones, we're just waiting for the leaders to arrive. See you there!
Mhm you're welcome~