PDA

View Full Version : Oceanpaw's Family adopts!

Star
January 13th, 2017, 08:17 PM
So, the lovely Oceanpaw (http://www.we-are-siamese.com/images/bluepoint22.jpg) has a family all planned out, but no one to play them! The full tree is here: Plop (http://www.familyecho.com/?p=PGJNA&c=z3sjfj3gi7&f=119859053203718154) and the list of characters is below.

-Sealflight The Eye Of The Storm
-Shellkit winter
-Lynxclaw (Designated Evil) Swiftheart
-Novawalker (Designated Evil) Hugz
-Auroralake No one for Pres~
-Nightpoint Fenris
-Darkmoon (Designated Evil) Kolabear360
-Poppybreeze Waluigi
-Greenblaze TwilightpawTheSmolBean
-Ravenleaf Ludicrous Lunacy
-Smokerain xxJaggededgexx

And the form:
Character wanted:
Planned personality for that character (Note that some characters are designated to be evil for this plot me and MooBaby171 have created to work):
Rp Ideas:
Rp Example:

Hope one of these characters is calling your name!
-Star

Quick Note: These cats are in SkyClan mostly, some of their relatives are in Dusk Syndicate or WindClan! (All of the cats above will be in SkyClan to make things more easier.) Also, when someone finally picks Greenblaze, I'll make a thread for the possible plot and the RP! Don't be afraid to ask questions, I don't bite. (Or do I? Jk)

Update: Finally all the cats are filled! I will make a thread for all of you and keep you posted.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 13th, 2017, 08:19 PM
i'll make a form later, save me AuroraLake!

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Character wanted: Smokerain
Planned personality for that character: Bubbly and Amusing, Smokerain is considered one of the best cats to be around.
Rp Ideas: Still coming up with.
Rp Example: She was surrounded, Jayecho made a run for it, eyes wide in terror. She skidded to a stop, they were gone.

Star
January 13th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Okay, will do! And xxJaggededgexx , Accepted, BUT: You did a personality for auroralake when you're applying for Smokerain.

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Okay, will do! And xxJaggededgexx , Accepted, BUT: You did a personality for auroralake when you're applying for Smokerain.

sOZ LOl

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 13th, 2017, 08:38 PM
So, the lovely Oceanpaw (http://www.we-are-siamese.com/images/bluepoint22.jpg) has a family all planned out, but no one to play them! The full tree is here: Plop (http://www.familyecho.com/?p=PGJNA&c=z3sjfj3gi7&f=119859053203718154) and the list of characters is below.

-Sealflight
-Shellkit
-Lynxclaw (Designated Evil)
-Novawalker (Designated Evil)
-Auroralake
-Nightpoint
-Darkspirit (Designated Evil)
-Poppybreeze
-Greenblaze
-Ravenleaf
-Smokerain

And the form:
Character wanted:
Planned personality for that character (Note that some characters are designated to be evil for this plot me and MooBaby171 have created to work):
Rp Ideas:
Rp Example:

-Star
*uh, just wanted to say that I've had the name Darkspirit for one of my charries around six months, so you might need to change that name*
Character wanted: Ravenleaf
Planned personality for that character: Quiet, calm, resourceful
Rp Ideas: Will edit in
Rp Example: "

Star
January 13th, 2017, 08:51 PM
*uh, just wanted to say that I've had the name Darkspirit for one of my charries around six months, so you might need to change that name*
Character wanted: Ravenleaf
Planned personality for that character: Quiet, calm, resourceful
Rp Ideas: Will edit in
Rp Example: "
(Okie, just thought it sounded Evil xD)
Accepted!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 13th, 2017, 08:53 PM
(Okie, just thought it sounded Evil xD)
heheh
Dark is actually my favorite non-evil cat XD

Star
January 14th, 2017, 08:42 AM
heheh
Dark is actually my favorite non-evil cat XD
Lol

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 09:40 AM

-Sealflight
-Shellkit
-Auroralake
-Nightpoint
-Darkmoon (Designated Evil)
-Poppybreeze
-Greenblaze
-Ravenleaf
-Smokerain

And the form:
Character wanted:
Rp Ideas:
Rp Example:

-Star
Character Wanted: Novawalker
Planned Perso: Cruel, mean, plays innocent, abuses Lynxclaw, and hates kits.
Rp Ideas: N/A
Rp Ex: See Shadowclan|Riverclan border page 28

Star
January 14th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Character Wanted: Novawalker
Planned Perso: Cruel, mean, plays innocent, abuses Lynxclaw, and hates kits.
Rp Ideas: N/A
Rp Ex: See Shadowclan|Riverclan border page 28

Accepted

cute skeleton
January 21st, 2017, 08:55 AM
(its usually the kits for me I don't know why)

character wanted: shellkit

planned personality for the character: adventurous, joyful, happy, and brave.

rp ideas: n/a

rp example: the kit batted at the moss ball as they chased it around. the kit pounced on the moss ball and threw it in the air and chased it around again.

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 09:06 AM

-Sealflight
-Shellkit
-Auroralake
-Nightpoint
-Poppybreeze
-Greenblaze
-Ravenleaf
-Smokerain

And the form:
Character wanted:
Rp Ideas:
Rp Example:

-Star

Character wanted:: Seaflight.
Planned personality for that character:: Seaflight will be very stoic and calm, but also very shy and neurotic. He will be very protective over those he loves and is very loyal.
Rp Ideas::
Rp Example:: See January gathering page 23 - ongoing.

Static
January 21st, 2017, 09:46 AM

-Sealflight
-Shellkit
-Auroralake
-Nightpoint
-Poppybreeze
-Greenblaze
-Ravenleaf
-Smokerain

And the form:
Character wanted:
Rp Ideas:
Rp Example:

-Star
Character wanted:lynx claw.if taken then dark moon.
Planned personality for that character:likes toying with cats.likes to make them think they are usless
RP ideas:I have an evil character named cayote kit.Imight tie him and hopefully whoever gets his 2 siblings to cayote heart when he they betray him ,then have them kill cayote heart.
RP example: lynx claw looked at cayote his brother(or is it sister?u have no genders I can see)nova Walker."You need to stop doing this to me.I can help u rule the clans.me,you,and dark moon.we could make the clan strong again!"
"Maby." He heard his brother mutter,and saw Nova Walker flexing his claws.
"Lyiar!" He yowled as he leaped at his brother.he felt claws Peirce his chest and he hit the ground with a thud.
"U take commands Frome me last I recall." His brother hissed."fine"he said,bleeding bad in the chest.
"Cayote heart is not strong like us.he may be our spy for windclan,but never is he leading with us."nova Walker hissied.dark moon nodded.he may be a moon older than me,but I am degnated leader.he thought bitterly

(The RP example I believe could be good for a real RP.is it OK if I draw him?Ilike to draw all of my charecters

Star
January 21st, 2017, 08:14 PM
Character wanted:: Seaflight.
Planned personality for that character:: Seaflight will be very stoic and calm, but also very shy and neurotic. He will be very protective over those he loves and is very loyal.
Rp Ideas::
Rp Example:: See January gathering page 23 - ongoing.

Accepted!

Star
January 21st, 2017, 08:15 PM
Character wanted:lynx claw.if taken then dark moon.
Planned personality for that character:likes toying with cats.likes to make them think they are usless
RP ideas:I have an evil character named cayote kit.Imight tie him and hopefully whoever gets his 2 siblings to cayote heart when he they betray him ,then have them kill cayote heart.
RP example: lynx claw looked at cayote his brother(or is it sister?u have no genders I can see)nova Walker."You need to stop doing this to me.I can help u rule the clans.me,you,and dark moon.we could make the clan strong again!"
"Maby." He heard his brother mutter,and saw Nova Walker flexing his claws.
"Lyiar!" He yowled as he leaped at his brother.he felt claws Peirce his chest and he hit the ground with a thud.
"U take commands Frome me last I recall." His brother hissed."fine"he said,bleeding bad in the chest.
"Cayote heart is not strong like us.he may be our spy for windclan,but never is he leading with us."nova Walker hissied.dark moon nodded.he may be a moon older than me,but I am degnated leader.he thought bitterly

(The RP example I believe could be good for a real RP.is it OK if I draw him?Ilike to draw all of my charecters

(Accepted and yeah you can draw you cat if you want.)

whippoorwill
January 21st, 2017, 09:47 PM
Star
Character wanted: Poppybreeze
Planned personality for that character: Motherly, protective, selfless, reserved, stern. Would probably take the brunt of Darkmoon's abuse, and acts like someone's constantly looking over her shoulder.
Rp Ideas: N/A, apart from someone trying to talk some sense into this girl.
Rp Example: The air tasted like copper. Poppybreeze's body shook violently, her eyes wide and irises huge. Her ginger pelt stung like nettle, as blood dripped from the scratches that foxtail--no, her mate--had left. She forced herself to lay down, thankful that nobody was around to see her like this. She couldn't dare let herself scream, or cry, or falter, in front of her family, especially her darling kit. The idea of what might happen to Shellkit if she did left her feeling quite a few things. Mainly guilt, anger and fear. Poppybreeze licked her wounds, praying to StarClan that she wouldn't need to see the medicine cat, and sauntered back to camp.

i gravitate towards orange colored cats and i don't know why

Kolabear360
January 21st, 2017, 09:48 PM
Character wanted: Nightpoint
Planned personality for that character: sassy loving gentil, rude, kind, always ready for action
Rp Ideas:I could be her mother
Rp Example:Ripplepaw followed her mentor out of camp she flicked her tail exitedly this was her first day for battle training. She looked at mentor as he lead her into the training cave. Webclaw her mentor nodded to her as a sighn to acctack they had talked about this last night~not to talk he said talking when battling took energy away. Ripplepaw looked at her mentor with a dangerous look in her eye and leaped.

Mayflower
January 21st, 2017, 11:54 PM
Just gonna manage this quick, have you made a form yet?

Panic
January 22nd, 2017, 09:36 AM

-Sealflight
-Shellkit
-Auroralake
-Nightpoint
-Poppybreeze
-Greenblaze
-Ravenleaf
-Smokerain

And the form:
Character wanted:
Rp Ideas:
Rp Example:

-Star

Planned personality for that character (Note that some characters are designated to be evil for this plot me and MooBaby171 have created to work): Loyal and protective, Nightpoint tries to be tough and indifferent, but if anyone is hurt in any way... he's all over them, his kin or otherwise.
Rp Ideas: just being a overprotective bae~
Rp Example: {from Shadowclan training area pg. 19}

"Y-yeah." He padded over to where she pointed- his amber eyes taking in the scene. He lowered onto his haunches in front of the stone before releasing and flying forward- right past the rock and into the ground behind it. He got up quickly, shaking the snow off of him and apologizing to Squirrelleap. "Sorry, sorry..."

Star
January 22nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Planned personality for that character (Note that some characters are designated to be evil for this plot me and MooBaby171 have created to work): Loyal and protective, Nightpoint tries to be tough and indifferent, but if anyone is hurt in any way... he's all over them, his kin or otherwise.
Rp Ideas: just being a overprotective bae~
Rp Example: {from Shadowclan training area pg. 19}

"Y-yeah." He padded over to where she pointed- his amber eyes taking in the scene. He lowered onto his haunches in front of the stone before releasing and flying forward- right past the rock and into the ground behind it. He got up quickly, shaking the snow off of him and apologizing to Squirrelleap. "Sorry, sorry..."
Accepted!!!

Star
January 23rd, 2017, 06:08 AM
Star
Character wanted: Poppybreeze
Planned personality for that character: Motherly, protective, selfless, reserved, stern. Would probably take the brunt of Darkmoon's abuse, and acts like someone's constantly looking over her shoulder.
Rp Ideas: N/A, apart from someone trying to talk some sense into this girl.
Rp Example: The air tasted like copper. Poppybreeze's body shook violently, her eyes wide and irises huge. Her ginger pelt stung like nettle, as blood dripped from the scratches that foxtail--no, her mate--had left. She forced herself to lay down, thankful that nobody was around to see her like this. She couldn't dare let herself scream, or cry, or falter, in front of her family, especially her darling kit. The idea of what might happen to Shellkit if she did left her feeling quite a few things. Mainly guilt, anger and fear. Poppybreeze licked her wounds, praying to StarClan that she wouldn't need to see the medicine cat, and sauntered back to camp.

i gravitate towards orange colored cats and i don't know why
Accepted!

Star
January 23rd, 2017, 06:10 AM
(its usually the kits for me I don't know why)

character wanted: shellkit

planned personality for the character: adventurous, joyful, happy, and brave.

rp ideas: n/a

rp example: the kit batted at the moss ball as they chased it around. the kit pounced on the moss ball and threw it in the air and chased it around again.
Accepted!

Star
January 23rd, 2017, 06:12 AM
Planned personality for that character: sassy loving gentil, rude, kind, always ready for action
Rp Ideas:I could be her mother
Rp Example:Ripplepaw followed her mentor out of camp she flicked her tail exitedly this was her first day for battle training. She looked at mentor as he lead her into the training cave. Webclaw her mentor nodded to her as a sighn to acctack they had talked about this last night~not to talk he said talking when battling took energy away. Ripplepaw looked at her mentor with a dangerous look in her eye and leaped.
Kolabear360 sorry Nightpoint has already been taken, you can take another one if you want.

Kolabear360
January 23rd, 2017, 10:05 AM
Kolabear360 sorry Nightpoint has already been taken, you can take another one if you want.
Snap which cats airing taken

Star
January 23rd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Snap which cats airing taken
I'm pretty sure there is one left, Greenblaze. I'm going to update the forum, and I'll let you know if any other cats are available!

Kolabear360
January 23rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
I'm pretty sure there is one left, Greenblaze. I'm going to update the forum, and I'll let you know if any other cats are available!
I don't think dark moon in taken......if she is then I will take greenblaze

Star
January 23rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
I don't think dark moon in taken......if she is then I will take greenblaze
I don't think darkmoon is now that you say that. Pick either one!

Kolabear360
January 23rd, 2017, 10:55 PM
I don't think darkmoon is now that you say that. Pick either one!
Dark moon pls

Star
January 24th, 2017, 06:22 AM
Dark moon pls
Ok just make a forum!

Kolabear360
January 24th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Ok just make a forum!
Ok here it is........
Character wanted:darkmoon
Planned personality for that character: mean, rude, am I a girl or a boy is harder to get along with, is friendly to cats. Knows, and sort of family. Can be very playful at times. Has a softer spot for younger cats, will claw you if your cat makes fun of.
Rp Ideas:n/a
Rp Example:

Star
January 25th, 2017, 06:03 AM
Ok here it is........
Character wanted:darkmoon
Planned personality for that character: mean, rude, am I a girl or a boy is harder to get along with, is friendly to cats. Knows, and sort of family. Can be very playful at times. Has a softer spot for younger cats, will claw you if your cat makes fun of.
Rp Ideas:n/a
Rp Example:
I would think that Darkmoon would be a boy, and accepted!

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 25th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Character wanted: Greenblaze

Planned personality for that character: Adventurous, Loyal, Egotistical, Clumsy, Mischevious, Stubborn

Rp Ideas: Greenblaze could be Oceanpaw's cousin (i didnt see him/her on the family tree thing). (i'm not too good at coming up with ideas for RPs, btw. sorry. i can do it, but i the ideas are usually terrible.)

Rp Example: (this is from a RP i did with a friend on the ShadowClan forum) [Twilightpaw smiled and walked over to Mistkit. "here, let me help you." she said, showing him how to get into a proper hunters crouch. "your hind is too high in the air and your tail needs to be a bit lower to the ground." She instructed, watching him correct his crouch. After that was done, she got into a hunters crouch. "now, prey is pretty hard to catch, so you have to be careful. A good way to make sure your prey doesnt smell your scent is by staying downwind. pay attention to the way the wind is blowing and stay in that direction." She said, putting a pinecone a few pawsteps away from Mistkit. "now, move as close as you can to the pinecone in front of you without being too close, and pounce." she said. She knew the kit couldn't see that well, but she was hoping he could see the pinecone a little bit, since she didnt put it very far away. and if he couldn't then that was just something they could try and improve on.]

Star
January 25th, 2017, 06:17 AM

Planned personality for that character: Adventurous, Loyal, Egotistical, Clumsy, Mischevious, Stubborn

Rp Ideas: Greenblaze could be Oceanpaw's cousin (i didnt see him/her on the family tree thing). (i'm not too good at coming up with ideas for RPs, btw. sorry. i can do it, but i the ideas are usually terrible.)

Rp Example: (this is from a RP i did with a friend on the ShadowClan forum) [Twilightpaw smiled and walked over to Mistkit. "here, let me help you." she said, showing him how to get into a proper hunters crouch. "your hind is too high in the air and your tail needs to be a bit lower to the ground." She instructed, watching him correct his crouch. After that was done, she got into a hunters crouch. "now, prey is pretty hard to catch, so you have to be careful. A good way to make sure your prey doesnt smell your scent is by staying downwind. pay attention to the way the wind is blowing and stay in that direction." She said, putting a pinecone a few pawsteps away from Mistkit. "now, move as close as you can to the pinecone in front of you without being too close, and pounce." she said. She knew the kit couldn't see that well, but she was hoping he could see the pinecone a little bit, since she didnt put it very far away. and if he couldn't then that was just something they could try and improve on.]
Accepted! Thank you for taking the forever alone cat lol.

Kolabear360
January 25th, 2017, 06:06 PM
I would think that Darkmoon would be a boy, and accepted!
Ain't he poppybreeze mate too?

Star
January 25th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Ain't he poppybreeze mate too?
I think so lemme check

Star
January 25th, 2017, 07:19 PM
I think so lemme check
Kolabear360 yes he is. You can see the family tree if you click on plop in the description! You have 4 kits, 2 of them got killed...sorry lol

Mayflower
February 5th, 2017, 12:54 PM

Click on Ravenleaf in the family tree, there you should see the original Greenblaze! HE is Ravenleaf's mate after Frosthaven died.

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 13th, 2017, 11:37 AM
wait. did i make my form yet?

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 11:38 AM
wait. did i make my form yet?
I'm not sure, but Star told me she doesn't plan on returning and this plot never sailed.

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 13th, 2017, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure, but Star told me she doesn't plan on returning and this plot never sailed.

awwwww. Rip.

can i still keep Auroralake XD

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 11:41 AM
-Shellkit @winter
-Novawalker (Designated Evil) Black Cat
-Nightpoint Fenris
-Poppybreeze Waluigi
-Smokerain Reverie

OKAY

So this never happened, and Star isn't planning on coming back, so if you want you can still keep the cats and use them. Have fun!

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 13th, 2017, 11:42 AM
-Shellkit @winter
-Novawalker (Designated Evil) @Hugz
-Nightpoint Fenris
-Poppybreeze Waluigi
-Smokerain @xxJaggededgexx

OKAY

So this never happened, and Star isn't planning on coming back, so if you want you can still keep the cats and use them. Have fun!

Okie XD

Static
July 13th, 2017, 11:43 AM
I forgot all about this...thanks for the mention

wickedvirtues
July 13th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Character wanted: Icefur
Planned personality for that character (Note that some characters are designated to be evil for this plot me and @MooBaby171 have created to work): A sweet, reserved, and wise she-cat. She's a bit of a pushover and doesn't really stand up for herself, having a had time saying 'no' especially to young cats.
Rp Ideas: None currently .3.
Rp Example: "That's sad.." Crescentpaw replied, unable to imagine not being able to speak, having to go through all that effort to say something simple to other cats. She giggled at the last sentence, imagining the young cat flailing her limbs dramatically to convey a sentence. Of course, Crescentpaw felt bad for the cat. It must have been hard for Silentpaw to live without saying a word, even if she wanted to. Suddenly, she turned to Ashwillow. "Can I ask a random question? Do you know how all the prophecy stuff works?" She asked, it'd been in the back of her mind for a while now.

Panic
July 13th, 2017, 12:25 PM
-Shellkit @winter
-Novawalker (Designated Evil) Black Cat
-Nightpoint Fenris
-Poppybreeze Waluigi
-Smokerain Reverie

OKAY

okay, i might not keep nightpoint... does anyone want him?

Panic
July 13th, 2017, 12:31 PM
okay, i might not keep nightpoint... does anyone want him?
i'll probably keep him, actually- should we keep all of the relations?

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 05:15 PM
i'll probably keep him, actually- should we keep all of the relations?
All of you guys have to figure that out, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Character wanted: Icefur
Planned personality for that character (Note that some characters are designated to be evil for this plot me and @MooBaby171 have created to work): A sweet, reserved, and wise she-cat. She's a bit of a pushover and doesn't really stand up for herself, having a had time saying 'no' especially to young cats.
Rp Ideas: None currently .3.
Rp Example: "That's sad.." Crescentpaw replied, unable to imagine not being able to speak, having to go through all that effort to say something simple to other cats. She giggled at the last sentence, imagining the young cat flailing her limbs dramatically to convey a sentence. Of course, Crescentpaw felt bad for the cat. It must have been hard for Silentpaw to live without saying a word, even if she wanted to. Suddenly, she turned to Ashwillow. "Can I ask a random question? Do you know how all the prophecy stuff works?" She asked, it'd been in the back of her mind for a while now.
Accepted, but heads up

She's dead

wickedvirtues
July 13th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Accepted, but heads up

She's dead

New StarClan charrie I guess XD.

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 05:22 PM
New StarClan charrie I guess XD.
Apparently xD