PDA

View Full Version : Meggy's Twoleg nest (open to all!)

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 13th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Meggy scuffled in her soft bed, flattening her chest fur with her tongue, scrambling from her bed to pad to the front door of the twoleg nest, scratching on the door, purring as her twoleg bent down to pat her head and rub her ears, the twoleg opened the door and Meg rushed out, the smells of her garden filling her scent glands, she hopped onto the fence, gazing off into windows of the other nests.

welcome to Meggy's twoleg nest! post anything here! warriors, kittypets and rogues may sneak into her garden.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 13th, 2017, 08:17 PM
BUMPPPP

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 13th, 2017, 08:25 PM
bump again

POST PLS XD I AM VERY BORED

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Robin,a grey,white,and brown She cat with unusually red eyes(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg) was padding threw the naborhood.She looked over to see a She cat.She flicked her tail in interest and climbed onto a nearby tree to examine the She cat before she went to introduce herself.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 01:14 AM
(Ayo I'm new so I'm not an expert on how to do stuff; Jazz is the cat on profile pic)

Jazz hadn't moved an inch from his position for an hour, basking in his special sun patch that had accommodated him for as long as he could remember. The constant thought of what the day could offer him if he could pull together the will to explore for once hung in the back of his mind as he stared at the fence that had always surrounded his home and protected him from the horrors of the outside world and beyond.

(Btw hi all)

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 04:25 PM
(Le bump)

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Eventually Robin got bored and watched as the other cat went to their two legs.She jumped off the tree and went on to other houses.Until she found another cat.She jumped up into the nearest tree to examine the cat.She had to be careful,it was a tom.

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 04:35 PM
(Can my DS kitty come 'n crash this? :P)

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Meg stared at Robin, quite curious, she then turned her gaze to the tom on his fence, purring she hopped down from her garden fence and padded to the toms, hopping onto she starred down at jazz,"Hi! I'm Meg."she mewed to the tom, steadying her paws on the fence.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Jazz blinked lazily, not noticing the presence of the other cat, still focused on his thoughts and the sun's warmth.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 04:37 PM
(Can my DS kitty come 'n crash this? :P)

sure lol

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Meg blinked and hopped into his garden, jabbing a paw at his side,"are you alive?" she asked playfully before staring the tom straight at his eyes, gleaming amber blinking.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Robin watched from a tree,you could barely see her,the only thing that gave her place was her stunning red eyes.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Jazz looked at the she-cat in alarm and managed to clumsily get up, staring her down. "What was that?" he hissed. "Who are you?"

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 04:55 PM
A pretty, goldish tabby she-cat emerged as she leapt on top of the fence. Her lips were reeled back in a snarl, glaring at the kittypets. 'I haven't faught in ages. Maybe this will be interesting.' She taught, before sitting down to study them.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 05:00 PM
On further observation, the she-cat didn't look hostile, but he remained cautious.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 05:10 PM
she jumped back, her bell collar jingling,"i just.. well... I'm not gonna hurt you." she took a pace back, flattening her bristling neck fur in embarassment.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"You.. Didn't scare me." he said to the intruding she-cat.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Jazz glanced at her collar, and wondered if the she-cat was like him. "..Sorry for my uh.. Reaction." he stated.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 05:15 PM
"i.. didn't say i scared you, i'm just sorry. i am really bored without anyone to talk to..."she mewed as she suppressed a sigh, shifting her paws uneasily while scraping the earth.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Jazz sat down and looked at the she-cat with a newfound curiosity replacing his fear. "It's alright." he mewed softly. "You have a name, right?"

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 05:45 PM
A pretty, goldish tabby she-cat emerged as she leapt on top of the fence. Her lips were reeled back in a snarl, glaring at the kittypets. 'I haven't faught in ages. Maybe this will be interesting.' She taught, before sitting down to study them.
Robins attention snapped from the two talking cats and onto the goldish tabby.She jumped from the tree and landed right next to her "Who are you?"she asked.The small she cat puffing out to look bigger.

(This is how big she is compared to normal cats:http://cdn.earthporm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Cat-Sneaks-Into-A-Zoo-And-Becomes-Friends-With-A-Lynx.jpg )

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Robins attention snapped from the two talking cats and onto the goldish tabby.She jumped from the tree and landed right next to her "Who are you?"she asked.The small she cat puffing out to look bigger.

(This is how big she is compared to normal cats:http://cdn.earthporm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Cat-Sneaks-Into-A-Zoo-And-Becomes-Friends-With-A-Lynx.jpg )
The fighter let out a hiss, pinning her ears to her skull as she played helpless. Aphrodite let out a whine, thrashing a swiped, though her swipes were bad-aimed and terrible.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 05:49 PM
The fighter let out a hiss, pinning her ears to her skull as she played helpless. Aphrodite let out a whine, thrashing a swiped, though her swipes were bad-aimed and terrible.
Robin yowled in surprise as the cat tried to attack her "What in Starclans name are you doing?!"the small she cat hissed jumping back
(Did you see the size of her?Your cat shouldn't be that all surprised..just look at the link in my last post)
Breezecloud

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Robin yowled in surprise as the cat tried to attack her "What in Starclans name are you doing?!"the small she cat hissed jumping back
(Did you see the size of her?Your cat shouldn't be that all surprised..just look at the link in my last post)
Breezecloud
O,O I don't think that domestic cats can be that big... The largest domestic is a Maine Coon, and this is the difference https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/69/c4/0b/69c40b7098feac1266a19e84a37dcf9d.jpg )
"S-Starclan?" She whimpered, pressing herself closer to the ground as if to disappear into the ground.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 05:56 PM
O,O I don't think that domestic cats can be that big... The largest domestic is a Maine Coon, and this is the difference https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/69/c4/0b/69c40b7098feac1266a19e84a37dcf9d.jpg )
"S-Starclan?" She whimpered, pressing herself closer to the ground as if to disappear into the ground.

(I think she meant the small cat as opposed to the lynx as a regular cat)

Shadow
Nooo she is the tHe normal cat!!!And the lynx is normal cats and the calico in the pic is her and the lynx in the pic is normal cats,that is how tiny she is compared to normal cats!!)

Shadow
(I think she meant the small cat as opposed to the lynx as a regular cat)
Yes thank you :) )

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Yes thank you :) )

(np)

Silhouettes
Nooo she is the tHe normal cat!!!And the lynx is normal cats and the calico in the pic is her and the lynx in the pic is normal cats,that is how tiny she is compared to normal cats!!)
Oh, I'm watching Gaurdians of the Galaxy, so my head isn't completely in the game)

Shadow
Oh, I'm watching Gaurdians of the Galaxy, so my head isn't completely in the game)
Oh ok)

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Breezecloud

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Shadow
She let out a smirk, before aiming a slice in the other mollies throat. Her eyes were glazed with malice and insanity, gripping Robin's stomach with her back claws.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Jazz' ears pricked up in surprise at the yowls. He directed his attention to the source of the sound and was petrified by the sight of the two cats fighting.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Shadow
She let out a smirk, before aiming a slice in the other mollies throat. Her eyes were glazed with malice and insanity, gripping Robin's stomach with her back claws.
The small cat ducked from her third blow though the first two got her.She went under the molly legs and scratched at her belly till she saw blood starting to gush out.She slipped out and patted at her tail.She was not going to back away from this sudden fight.She bit her tail and scraped at her hind legs.(MWHAHAHAH she is like scourge..small but powerful..)

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 06:07 PM
He wanted to run but he couldn't move, or even make a sound. He'd never seen such a violent encounter.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 06:08 PM
He wanted to run but he couldn't move, or even make a sound. He'd never seen such a violent encounter.
Keep in mind #1:the size is so unfair #2:she didn't start it)

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 06:11 PM
The small cat ducked from her third blow though the first two got her.She went under the molly legs and scratched at her belly till she saw blood starting to gush out.She slipped out and patted at her tail.She was not going to back away from this sudden fight.She bit her tail and scraped at her hind legs.(MWHAHAHAH she is like scourge..small but powerful..)
She smacked her down, clutching her spine. Aphrodite sank her fangs at the back of her neck, happy to taste the blood. Sure, her wound of her stomach hurt, but that meaned that she would have more of a meaining to fight her.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 06:14 PM
She smacked her down, clutching her spine. Aphrodite sank her fangs at the back of her neck, happy to taste the blood. Sure, her wound of her stomach hurt, but that meaned that she would have more of a meaining to fight her.
The small She cat yowled,hoping to get fellow cats help.She twisted her body in a inhuman way and batted at the cats eye smiling as blood dropped from just above the cats eye.She twisted back and batted her hind paws at the cats belly.Feeling the sticky stubsance on her hind paws.

Silhouettes
January 14th, 2017, 06:16 PM
The small She cat yowled,hoping to get fellow cats help.She twisted her body in a inhuman way and batted at the cats eye smiling as blood dropped from just above the cats eye.She twisted back and batted her hind paws at the cats belly.Feeling the sticky stubsance on her hind paws.
She let out a shriek, stumbling backwards as the crimson splattered her pelt. Her leafy eyes were cold as Aphrodite grabbed her scruff, throwing her over the fence, causing her to skid. (I'm gonna roleplay in the DF, care to join? Christleline is too.)

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 06:18 PM
She let out a shriek, stumbling backwards as the crimson splattered her pelt. Her leafy eyes were cold as Aphrodite grabbed her scruff, throwing her over the fence, causing her to skid. (I'm gonna roleplay in the DF, care to join? Christleline is too.)
Never roleplayed in the real one..)
Robin yowled as she was thrown over the fence.Irronicly landing between the two talking cats.She shakily got back up and ran over to her attacker,she wasn't going to give up,she was going to teach this irrogant cat a lesson.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Jazz flinched in response to the she-cat landing so close, and sank to the ground, ears flattened and eyes wide.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Bump for Breezecloud

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Meg hissed in her now sudden hostility, a flash of anger in her eyes, she hopped the fence, landing on all fours below,"who said the Twoleg place was yours? mouse brain... leave us alone!"she hissed furiously and batted at the golden furred cats eyes, aiming a few swift blows as she planned to defend robin and jazz, she wasn't much a fighter but was good at it for a kittypet.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Jazz remained still and crouched low to the ground, now fearing for the life of the she-cat he had only just been talking to.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Meg was annoyed of lack of response, tail lashing as she hopped the fence one more,"stay away, outsider." she landed down in front of robin and jazz,"is she hurt, i mean... i may be able to help..."she remarked, sniffing robins wounds.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Unresponsive, Jazz hid his head beneath his paws, avoiding the sight of blood. The scent of it still hung thick and made him queasy.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Meg stopped sniffing robins wounds, scuffling her paws in the dirt she turned to jazz, nudging his shoulder,"it's fine... i'm meg by the way."she mewed and put her head under his chin, lifting it up, she wanted to lighten his mood.

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Jazz let out a soft "Mrr.." and looked at her. "..My name's Jazz."

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Meg stopped sniffing robins wounds, scuffling her paws in the dirt she turned to jazz, nudging his shoulder,"it's fine... i'm meg by the way."she mewed and put her head under his chin, lifting it up, she wanted to lighten his mood.
Robin was bleeding by her scruff,back,front right leg and left back one.Her belly was bleeding a lot and she was swaying."Yea I-I'm f-fine.."she said blinking her eyes slowly

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM
"you sure?" she mewed and stared at robin, turning to jazz,"nice to meet you, jazz... quite the meet."she half joked, chuckling.

Shadow
January 14th, 2017, 11:14 PM
"you sure?" she mewed and stared at robin, turning to jazz,"nice to meet you, jazz... quite the meet."she half joked, chuckling.
"Well maybe something for the blood coming out of my belli-"*passes out*

Spikes
January 14th, 2017, 11:15 PM
"You don't say.." Jazz responded, calming down. "What about you? I don't know your name."

Silhouettes
January 15th, 2017, 08:40 AM
(I'm just gonna say Aphrodite raced into the woods, dough she shall come back)
The golden molly watched from the shadows, the black in her eyes bigger than normal. 'Wait until the right moment...' She thought to herself. She let out a smile at the thought of their gruesome bodies, laying in the ground, blood from their necks being drinked up by the grass...

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Meg shook her head lightly,"let her rest... I'll fetch her some horestail when i get the chance."the molly mewed and wrapped her tail around her paws as she scuffled her paws in the dust, shifting a bit uncomfortable.

Shadow
January 15th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Robins breathing was at a steady pace and she seemed to stop bleeding

Spikes
January 15th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Meg shook her head lightly,"let her rest... I'll fetch her some horestail when i get the chance."the molly mewed and wrapped her tail around her paws as she scuffled her paws in the dust, shifting a bit uncomfortable.

Jazz sat back up and looked at the molly. "You.. Weren't scared?" he questioned.

Shadow
January 15th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Robin was awake but she faked like she was asleep and her ears where pricked

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 11:08 PM
"you see... I... better go get that horsetail!"she lied, she had been a rogue, Gem, now in a twoleg nest. she was a fierce and completely fearless she-cat, but all she wanted was kits.

Spikes
January 15th, 2017, 11:16 PM
"Uh, wait-" the tom meowed out to her, sighing inwardly as he watched her leave. He wondered what could've driven her away so fast, but decided that it was probably just this "horsetail" she mentioned.

Shadow
January 15th, 2017, 11:17 PM
"Uh, wait-" the tom meowed out to her, sighing inwardly as he watched her leave. He wondered what could've driven her away so fast, but decided that it was probably just this "horsetail" she mentioned.
Robin waited for the tom to look the other way before she opened her ruby red eyes.She slowly got to her paws and froze as the male called her out "Uhh.."

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 11:17 PM
she turned her head back as she got up, perking her ears at Jazz's mew,"Hmm?"she questioned and waited patiently.

Shadow
January 15th, 2017, 11:19 PM
She froze again.Now both cats knew she was up.She was going to slip away,but,now that the other molly looked back to talk to the male they both where looking at each other,and her.

Spikes
January 15th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"You didn't answer my question.." he responded, standing up and flicking his tail slightly.

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 15th, 2017, 11:24 PM
"I wasn't afraid.."she mewed in response and gazed at Robin, feeling sorrow for the Molly.

Spikes
January 15th, 2017, 11:26 PM
He looked at Meggy in silence, confused. Why wouldn't she be scared? Maybe he was just a coward compared to all the others.

Shadow
January 15th, 2017, 11:28 PM
"I wasn't afraid.."she mewed in response and gazed at Robin, feeling sorrow for the Molly.
Robin flicked her tail.The small she cat sat down.Licking the blood off of her pelt.

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 7th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Anyone wanna make this undead?)

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 8th, 2017, 10:04 AM
BuMp