Cat you want;
will you roleplay them often?;
will you make sure not to get them inactive?;
will you not break any rules of the site with them?;
activity;
roleplay sample;

*rp sample must be a good one.
* not a first come first serve, I only
pick the ones who will respect my wishes.

[THEIR ARE NO CATS CURRENTLY UP FOR ADOPTION]
I may put more, but that will be
sometime in the future, not sure.

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Cat you want; Appletooth
Will you roleplay them often?; Yep!
Activity; 10/10
Roleplay Sample; Furrowingjay surrounded the enemy, his teeth bared, his eyes narrowed, he leaped, and whirled until he landed on the cats back with his claws in her neck, he snarled ferociously.

seasalt
January 13th, 2017, 05:50 PM
boop~

seasalt
January 19th, 2017, 07:10 PM
bump.

FlashFanatic
January 20th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Cat you want; Appletooth
will you roleplay them often?; Yes!
will you make sure not to get them inactive?; Yes!
will you not break any rules of the site with them?; I won't break any rules!
activity; 7/10, 4.13 PPD
roleplay sample;
Taken form here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=131432#post131432)

The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"

Not my longest, just the most recent!

seasalt
January 21st, 2017, 10:00 AM
Cat you want; Appletooth
will you roleplay them often?; Yes!
will you make sure not to get them inactive?; Yes!
will you not break any rules of the site with them?; I won't break any rules!
activity; 7/10, 4.13 PPD
roleplay sample;
Taken form here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=131432#post131432)

The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"

Not my longest, just the most recent!

Accepted!
Get all the info you need from Appletooth, and tell me when to put it down!

FlashFanatic
January 21st, 2017, 10:18 AM
Accepted!
Get all the info you need from Appletooth, and tell me when to put it down!

You can take it down now!