PDA

View Full Version : I'm Backkk

Deceptionstar
January 12th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Heyyy everyone. owo

A lot of you may not know me, and that was because I wasn't on the site for very long. I kinda left randomly after we lost pretty much everything on here cause I got frustrated that all of my DawnClan stuff had been deleted. :T

And then school kept me busy, and it still is, so I probably won't be on here a lot. But for the most part, I'm back! And I'm hoping to talk and roleplay with you all. ^^ So yeee!

BEAR.
January 12th, 2017, 06:46 PM
welcome back deception, did you have a nice vacation?

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 12th, 2017, 06:48 PM
WELCOME BACKKKKKK
Do you remember meeeEEEEE?
It's Moose.

Nightpool
January 12th, 2017, 07:11 PM
wb I guess, I never knew you since I don't think you were here four years ago XD

Starfall
January 12th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Welcome back
:heartbounce:

Fawn
January 12th, 2017, 07:42 PM
wb I guess, I never knew you since I don't think you were here four years ago XD
Would be kind of strange if they were, considering WCO hadn't opened.

Welcome back, though!

Nightpool
January 12th, 2017, 07:48 PM
I was here some years ago, I can't remember. I'm using four as an example I think, but I know I was here... when SapphireX7 was around.

Deceptionstar
January 14th, 2017, 01:19 AM
Sorryyy I wasn't able to be on here a lot today because of school and stuff BUT thanks everyone! ^^ I remember some of you!

And btw I'm not Deception xD She's my sister

Btw I probably wont be roleplaying until tomorrow, that is if I get the time to

mapledash
January 14th, 2017, 09:03 AM
Sorryyy I wasn't able to be on here a lot today because of school and stuff BUT thanks everyone! ^^ I remember some of you!

And btw I'm not Deception xD She's my sister

Btw I probably wont be roleplaying until tomorrow, that is if I get the time to

OMG HAAAAAAAAAAY! :D Wow I thought you died with the old forum ;w; Welcome back! :rainbowllama:

meraki
January 14th, 2017, 10:51 AM
welcome back! :D its nice to see an old face again. how are you and deception doing?

Solstice_X
January 14th, 2017, 01:30 PM
(I'm Late)
Welcome Baaaaaaack~