PDA

View Full Version : The Fifth Wave

Leaf
October 7th, 2016, 11:27 PM
I am a HUGE nerd about the fifth wave books. I'm only starting book three out of five though so for the sake of not spoiling the rest of the series for others who may also be reading the books, this roleplay will start a day before the EMP (electromagnetic pulse) hits the Earth taking out all things that use electricity. As the roleplay goes along I'll announce when the next waves are going to hit and when children are taken to Camp Haven. By the way, I'll only allow a small amount of characters over 18. It's fine if they turn 18 over a couple of years, but for the sake of not wanting to ruin Camp Haven's entire purpose (can I punch Vosch please? For multiple reasons.) This takes place in northern Ohio (as the books do) near Lake Erie (is that the spelling? >~<) If you have any confusion on the roleplay don't hesitate to ask! Then, finally, the form! And my character beneath it.

Form! *cue that king trumpet music*

Name:
Age (between 7-18 is preferred):
Personality:
Questions:
Other:

I think I got everything... Ok here's my character:

Name: Kona Lillian
Age (between 7-18 is preferred): 15
Appearance: Kona has long chesnut hair braided down her back, fierce chocolate eyes, and tanish skin. She also has a couple of scars on her wrists. She generally wears a brown leather belt and baggy camo pants. She also wears a blue hoodie over an orange T-Shirt. (Completely mismatch. Just like me ;D)
Personality: Kona is sometimes quick to decide and jumps straight into action without thinking first. She means well, for the most part, and follows what she believes, while still being open minded. She isn't totally addicted to her phone and was on the track team. She holds promises deeply and sticks to her logics. On the downside however, she can be known for having slight anger problems and picking a fight here and there. Kona does know though her limits to abilities and most of the time will back down when she knows she needs to.
Questions: N/A
Other: Nupe!

Thanks for applying! Or not, if you just looked XD I was going to put something important to the rp here, but I forgot so if I remember I'll tell you all XD

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Name: Mora Johnson
Age (between 7-18 is preferred): 9 years old
Appearance: she's short, with blond hair that falls to her shoulders. Her eyes are a hazel color, and she has slightly tanned skin with freckles dotting her cheeks and arms.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Questions: This has nothing to do with the RP, but isn't there only 3 Fifth Wave books?
Other: None.

Leaf
October 8th, 2016, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE=Aleka ☁️;3453]Name: Mora Johnson
Age (between 7-18 is preferred): 9 years old
Appearance: she's short, with blond hair that falls to her shoulders. Her eyes are a hazel color, and she has slightly tanned skin with freckles dotting her cheeks and arms.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Questions: This has nothing to do with the RP, but isn't there only 3 Fifth Wave books?
Other: None.[/QUOTE]
Accepted and is there? I dunno I'm brainfarting XD. If there's only three though I may be in some trouble because then I won't have anything to read...

Leaf
October 9th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Bump

FlameFire25
October 9th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Name: Luna Swirl
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjHO5mNxnHty5m8YBcyl36PXuzYKrT9 DDq80al1p8VPRB8F8B_3A (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjHO5mNxnHty5m8YBcyl36PXuzYKrT9 DDq80al1p8VPRB8F8B_3A) (Wears thick-framed glasses also)
Personality: Luna is a happy-go-luck kinda gal. She's always happy, not understanding when people she doesn't know are sad. When a friend is sad, she instantly cheers them up with puns and jokes. If that doesn't work, she'll get depressed herself, and her friends will scramble to get her to perk up to her usual self. She’s also a show fanatic, her clothes mostly consisting of characters and phrases from her favorite shows. Music is what her life revolves around, and she can sing a bit. Since the EMP, her free-time consists of practicing her guitar and strengthening her voice. Without music, she would probably die.
Questions: Can she have a pet? Also, anyone can be her friend :princess:

Other: I didn’t know there was more than one book ;-; I’ve only read the first one sooo yeah x3

SIDENOTE: ALEKA I LOVE YOUR SIGGY ALL OF IT

Leaf
October 10th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Name: Luna Swirl
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjHO5mNxnHty5m8YBcyl36PXuzYKrT9 DDq80al1p8VPRB8F8B_3A (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjHO5mNxnHty5m8YBcyl36PXuzYKrT9 DDq80al1p8VPRB8F8B_3A) (Wears thick-framed glasses also)
Personality: Luna is a happy-go-luck kinda gal. She's always happy, not understanding when people she doesn't know are sad. When a friend is sad, she instantly cheers them up with puns and jokes. If that doesn't work, she'll get depressed herself, and her friends will scramble to get her to perk up to her usual self. She’s also a show fanatic, her clothes mostly consisting of characters and phrases from her favorite shows. Music is what her life revolves around, and she can sing a bit. Since the EMP, her free-time consists of practicing her guitar and strengthening her voice. Without music, she would probably die.
Questions: Can she have a pet? Also, anyone can be her friend :princess:

Other: I didn’t know there was more than one book ;-; I’ve only read the first one sooo yeah x3

SIDENOTE: ALEKA I LOVE YOUR SIGGY ALL OF IT

Accepted and yes she can have a pet