PDA

View Full Version : The forest of night, the tribe of flying free and the clan of pure blood

NightWarrior4Life
January 11th, 2017, 11:47 AM
So here goes...
The clan of pure blood:
Functions how the regular clans do however they do not inter clan breed, breed with relations distant or not (inbreeding) or accept breeding in any form other than pure breeding. So basically you HAVE to breed with someone you are NOT related to and they must be in the clan or a rogue (if you breed with a rogue you must convince them to join the clan after)
The forest of night:
Has two breeders who keep breeding until they die or are too old. Then their oldest child will take over with their mate. Other than that functions like a normal clan.
The tribe of flying free:
Has proper families (cats have last names, get married etc). Cats marry by completing a task or "trial" set by the leader. If they pass they pass the female may take the second name of the male. Their kits will also have the same second name until they marry. Again, functions normally.
Form:
Name:
Clan:
Family (if in flying free only ex. Claw, leaf, fur):
Parents: optional
Mate: optional
Siblings: optional
Kits: optional
Apprearence:
Other: optional
Questions: optional
Enjoy! I hope to roleplay soon!~NightWarrior

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 12:03 PM
So here goes...
The clan of pure blood:
Functions how the regular clans do however they do not inter clan breed, breed with relations distant or not (inbreeding) or accept breeding in any form other than pure breeding. So basically you HAVE to breed with someone you are NOT related to and they must be in the clan or a rogue.
The forest of night:
Has two breeders who keep breeding until they die or are too old. Then their oldest child will take over with their mate. Other than that functions like a normal clan.
Has proper families (cats have last names, get married etc). Cats marry by completing a task or "trial" set by the leader. If they pass they pass the female may take the second name of the male. Their kits will also have the same second name until they marry. Again, functions normally.
Enjoy!~NightWarrior
Save me apprentices for all

NightWarrior4Life
January 11th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Save me apprentices for all
You can have whatever cats you like in whatever clan...you don't have to ask...

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 12:31 PM
You can have whatever cats you like in whatever clan...you don't have to ask...
oh... because you usually have forms so...

NightWarrior4Life
January 11th, 2017, 12:32 PM
oh... because you usually have forms so...
I mean you can fill out a form of you want...actually why don't I just edit it?! That's what I get for being lazy😅

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 12:35 PM
I mean you can fill out a form of you want...actually why don't I just edit it?! That's what I get for being lazy😅
XD

NightWarrior4Life
January 11th, 2017, 12:38 PM
XD
Okay, updated! ^_^ I may update again to post my cats but I may just RP and not bother...like I did with the main RPs but I will eventually get round to posting my bios

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Okay, updated! ^_^ I may update again to post my cats but I may just RP and not bother...like I did with the main RPs but I will eventually get round to posting my bios
ok

NightWarrior4Life
January 11th, 2017, 12:41 PM
ok
So please do feel free to fill out the form! ^_^

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Name: Toxicpaw (Toxicfang)
Clan: Clan of pure blood
Family (if in flying free only ex. Claw, leaf, fur): DEAD
Parents: optional DEAD
Mate: optional open when older
Siblings: optional DEAD
Kits: optional not yet
Apprearence: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=anime+cat&view=detailv2&&id=14E69CEF55624E9C79756FAAE870E4830A010D65&selectedIndex=14&ccid=2tqqc31S&simid=608001065010069605&thid=OIP.Mdadaaa737d525b9214ebb05e24ecd59dH0&ajaxhist=0
Other: optional nope
Questions: optional nope

NightWarrior4Life
January 11th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Name: Toxicpaw (Toxicfang)
Clan: Clan of pure blood
Family (if in flying free only ex. Claw, leaf, fur): DEAD
Parents: optional DEAD
Mate: optional open when older
Siblings: optional DEAD
Kits: optional not yet
Apprearence: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=anime+cat&view=detailv2&&id=14E69CEF55624E9C79756FAAE870E4830A010D65&selectedIndex=14&ccid=2tqqc31S&simid=608001065010069605&thid=OIP.Mdadaaa737d525b9214ebb05e24ecd59dH0&ajaxhist=0
Other: optional nope
Questions: optional nope
Accepted! Thank you! I'll give you a mention when we start RPing which should be when we get a few more people...

Strobelight
January 11th, 2017, 12:52 PM
So here goes...
The clan of pure blood:
Functions how the regular clans do however they do not inter clan breed, breed with relations distant or not (inbreeding) or accept breeding in any form other than pure breeding. So basically you HAVE to breed with someone you are NOT related to and they must be in the clan or a rogue.
The forest of night:
Form:
Name:
Clan:
Family (if in flying free only ex. Claw, leaf, fur):
Parents: optional
Mate: optional
Siblings: optional
Kits: optional
Apprearence:
Other: optional
Questions: optional
Enjoy! I hope to roleplay soon!~NightWarrior
Form:
Name:Ashfall(Or if not then Ashclaw)
Clan:Flying Frer
Family (if in flying free only ex. Claw, leaf, fur):Open
Parents: None
Mate: open
Siblings: open
Kits: when he gets a mate
Apprearence:A Dark Gray tabby with a white underbelly and dirty leaf green eyes
Other: No
Questions: No

NightWarrior4Life
January 11th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Form:
Accepted! Thank you! But on the family part that would be Fall so your mate and kits would have the name fall (if you choose to marry your mate that is.) also your siblings and parents would have the name fall as well...so it works like a real life family...but technically your first name would be Ash second name Fall if that makes sense...

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Form:
THE ASH XD

Strobelight
January 11th, 2017, 01:03 PM
THE ASH XD
//ASHAJDVDJDBFNDMNDNZZZKWK

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Form:
Name: Voicepaw(Voicewhisper)// Robinpaw (Robinfur)//Rushpaw (Rushwind)
Clan: The clan of pure blood//Clan of flying tree//The forest of night
Family (if in flying free only ex. Claw, leaf, fur): Unknown
Parents: unknown
Mate: open for all
Siblings: Voicepaw Robinpaw and Rushpaw are all siblings
Kits: later
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/04/5e/b2045ea94a433714a4a6b4caba7ded12.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/69/43/e7/6943e7aa514789de8dc3f8c633b57f9c.jpg
Other: they where dropped off as kits in front of each clan.
Questions: personality is TRBD

NightWarrior4Life
January 12th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Form:
Name: Voicepaw(Voicewhisper)// Robinpaw (Robinfur)//Rushpaw (Rushwind)
Clan: The clan of pure blood//Clan of flying tree//The forest of night
Family (if in flying free only ex. Claw, leaf, fur): Unknown
Parents: unknown
Mate: open for all
Siblings: Voicepaw Robinpaw and Rushpaw are all siblings
Kits: later
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/04/5e/b2045ea94a433714a4a6b4caba7ded12.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/69/43/e7/6943e7aa514789de8dc3f8c633b57f9c.jpg
Other: they where dropped off as kits in front of each clan.
Questions: personality is TRBD
Accepted! there is something I'd like to correct but I'll do it when it comes nearer the time as it is kind of complicated.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 09:20 AM
Strobelight Yellowpotatoes Shadow
We're gonna start RPing now!

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 09:59 AM
Save me Med of any plz!

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 10:01 AM
Save me Med of any plz!
Ok when do you think you'll post a form?

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 10:04 AM
Ok when do you think you'll post a form?
After I practice Archery, which takes about 30 min....

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 10:06 AM
After I practice Archery, which takes about 30 min....
K lol the tribe of flying free is quite hard to understand, just a warning, all the other forms seem to not exactly understand what they're supposed to put but just a heads up

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:07 AM
Toxicpaw padded around camp. He thought about mates and other things

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Heyyyyyyyyy. This sounds fun.

Name: Cinderflight
Clan: The forest of night
Family (if in flying free only ex. Claw, leaf, fur): None
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Open
Kits: none
Appearance: Grey tabby she-cat with one white paw and fierce blue eyes
Other:

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 10:30 AM
Heyyyyyyyyy. This sounds fun.

Name: Cinderflight
Clan: The forest of night
Family (if in flying free only ex. Claw, leaf, fur): None
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Open
Kits: none
Appearance: Grey tabby she-cat with one white paw and fierce blue eyes
Other:
Accepted!

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:35 AM
FlowerNose padded over to her apprentice. FlowerNose was the eldest child of the current breeders which meant she would be next In line to have lots of kits. "Hello ToxicPaw." She sniffed the apprentice over, waving her tail patiently.
Toxicpaw turned around "hello flower nose." He smiled

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 10:39 AM
(Can Cinderflight be Flowernose's sister?)
Cinderflight sat in the shadows, watching her Clan. She had nothing to do, so she observed. Sighing, the grey tabby put her nose on her paws. She desperately wanted kits, but, sadly, she was not the eldest of her litter.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 10:42 AM
Cinderflight sat in the shadows, watching her Clan. She had nothing to do, so she observed. Sighing, the grey tabby put her nose on her paws. She desperately wanted kits, but, sadly, she was not the eldest of her litter.
(Yeah totally.)

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 10:42 AM
(Yeah totally.)

(Nice. Thanks)

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:43 AM
"Would you like to go for a hunt? I'll round up some others and if not, we can still go on our own..." She blinked, her pale blue almost white eyes gazed at the apprentice softly. FlowerNose was a very gentle cat. Good for raising lots of kits is what her mother had told her. But who she'd raise them with, was a problem. She knew asking ToxicPaw would be very awkward but that was the way it worked sometimes in the group.
Toxicpaw mewed "yeah we can go hunting. I don't have anything to do so..." He smiled and started off towards the forest

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:46 AM
(OMG I am so sorry I just realised that ToxicPaw was in clan of pure blood and flower nose was in forest of night...silly me! I hope you don't mind starting over?)
Oh... We can have it be forbidden love? That is if you want.)

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:49 AM
(Noooo...no forbidden love in clan of pure blood...it's my fault for saying FlowerNose was in your clan when she's not..sorry!)
Oh OK. I'll just go back to being lonely then ��
Toxicpaw laid down in the clearing looking at the sky

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 10:59 AM
FlowerNose bounced over to her younger sister, CinderFlight. "Hi CinderFlight! What're you doing?"

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 11:01 AM
Toxicpaw sat outside the camp entrance debating if he should leave the clan or not. He sighed. His mother had passed, siblings dead. He had nothing to live for. He clawed at the ground with his reinforced claws. He felt a tear fall off his face hitting the ground with a plop.

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 11:01 AM
FlowerNose bounced over to her younger sister, CinderFlight. "Hi CinderFlight! What're you doing?"

Cinderflight barely glanced up at her older sister, instead rolling around a stone with her paw. "Nothing much," she meowed boredly. She looked up at Flowernose. "What are you doing?" She asked with a sudden interest.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 11:05 AM
Cinderflight barely glanced up at her older sister, instead rolling around a stone with her paw. "Nothing much," she meowed boredly. She looked up at Flowernose. "What are you doing?" She asked with a sudden interest.
"Wanna go hunting? CedarStripe and PecanClaw have 14 kits to feed!" She mewled to her litter mate.

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 11:08 AM
"Wanna go hunting? CedarStripe and PecanClaw have 14 kits to feed!" She mewled to her litter mate.

Cinderflight shrugged. "Sure, why not?" She stood up and stretched. Cinderflight started walking out of camp. "So how long do you think before you take over and have kits?" She called over her shoulder.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 11:12 AM
Toxicpaw mewed "I'm leaving my past behind." He ran out of camp and found a small cave. He sat just outside of it and groomed himself. He did not want the clan to remind him of his lost kin. He growled and made a mark lklkn the wall with his reinforced claws. It was his first day of a new life

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 11:17 AM
Cinderflight shrugged. "Sure, why not?" She stood up and stretched. Cinderflight started walking out of camp. "So how long do you think before you take over and have kits?" She called over her shoulder.
"Oh! A long time yet, I mean, PecanClaw and CedarStripe have had 5 litters since us and 3 are still kits. I should expect that RowanPaw and JadePaw will need us to mentor them pretty soon. But I doubt they're having anymore seeing as PecanClaw is getting grumpier by the second and CedarStripe is growing old...but then who will be my mate? I may not even have kits...if I die, you get to take over at least...it's confusing but I know what I'm on about." She padded out into the forest. "You coming? Hurry up!"

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 11:24 AM
"Oh! A long time yet, I mean, PecanClaw and CedarStripe have had 5 litters since us and 3 are still kits. I should expect that RowanPaw and JadePaw will need us to mentor them pretty soon. But I doubt they're having anymore seeing as PecanClaw is getting grumpier by the second and CedarStripe is growing old...but then who will be my mate? I may not even have kits...if I die, you get to take over at least...it's confusing but I know what I'm on about." She padded out into the forest. "You coming? Hurry up!"

Cinderflight perked up and ran after her sister. "You think I could mentor Rowanpaw?" Her heart raced at the thought of mentoring an apprentice. Thoughts flashed through her head: The apprentice ceremony, hunting, teaching battle moves, being important. Those thoughts made Cinderflight's jealousy tone down a bit. Tasting the air, the grey tabby took in the scents of the forest.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 11:25 AM
Toxicpaw continued to groom himself, he ate a mouse when he was done and then clawed at the ground.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 11:26 AM
Cinderflight perked up and ran after her sister. "You think I could mentor Rowanpaw?" Her heart raced at the thought of mentoring an apprentice. Thoughts flashed through her head: The apprentice ceremony, hunting, teaching battle moves, being important. Those thoughts made Cinderflight's jealousy tone down a bit. Tasting the air, the grey tabby took in the scents of the forest.
"Yes, we're like, the only grown cats of theirs! Come on!" She twitched her ear and started whipping her tail impatiently.

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 11:31 AM
"Yes, we're like, the only grown cats of theirs! Come on!" She twitched her ear and started whipping her tail impatiently.

Cinderflight huffed in annoyance. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" She fell into step beside her sister and sniffed the air for any sign of prey.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 11:34 AM
Toxicpaw sniffed the air and found a small vole. He dropped into a hunter crouch and then pounced hitting it into the air. It squealed and he Killed it. He mumbled "shouldve killed it immediately." He dragged it back to his cave

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 11:37 AM
Cinderflight huffed in annoyance. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" She fell into step beside her sister and sniffed the air for any sign of prey.
The sandy-grey she-cat pounced and ran off into the bushes. After a lot of rustling, she came out with a mouse, a bird and two voles. "How about that? This is why our group makes so much sense! Plenty of prey to feed all our hungry cats." She explained, pushing the mouse towards CinderFlight. "We'll share!" As FlowerNose said this, she took the first bite.

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 11:51 AM
The sandy-grey she-cat pounced and ran off into the bushes. After a lot of rustling, she came out with a mouse, a bird and two voles. "How about that? This is why our group makes so much sense! Plenty of prey to feed all our hungry cats." She explained, pushing the mouse towards CinderFlight. "We'll share!" As FlowerNose said this, she took the first bite.

Cinderflight hesitated. "Shouldn't we take this back to camp first? The kits should eat first right?"

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 11:52 AM
Toxicpaw ate the vole and then padded around the cave. He sniffed some cats and dropped low.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 12:05 PM
Cinderflight hesitated. "Shouldn't we take this back to camp first? The kits should eat first right?"
"Yes, the bird is for CedarStripe and PecanClaw to share, one bold is for RowanPaw and JadePaw...the other vole is for the kits. That means this mouse is for us to share. We do most of the work around here, we deserve a treat. I mean, you can catch more afterwards if you want..." She explained again, mouth full of food. Licking her lips, she nodded to CinderFlight to et the rest.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 12:07 PM
"Yes, the bird is for CedarStripe and PecanClaw to share, one bold is for RowanPaw and JadePaw...the other vole is for the kits. That means this mouse is for us to share. We do most of the work around here, we deserve a treat. I mean, you can catch more afterwards if you want..." She explained again, mouth full of food. Licking her lips, she nodded to CinderFlight to et the rest.
Toxicpaw watched the cats and backed up stepping on a twig with a snap. He cursed under his breath

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 12:10 PM
Toxicpaw watched the cats and backed up stepping on a twig with a snap. He cursed under his breath
FlowerNose turned her head "hmm? Oh it's you...you're that...ToxicPaw...I've heard of you..." She trailed off, no hostility at all shown towards the apprentice Tom.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 12:11 PM
FlowerNose turned her head "hmm? Oh it's you...you're that...ToxicPaw...I've heard of you..." She trailed off, no hostility at all shown towards the apprentice Tom.
Toxicpaw got up and mewed "how have you heard of me?" He unsheathed his claws

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 12:12 PM

Cinderflight was about to finish the mouse when she heard a twig snap. Her ears swiveled towards the sound and she instinctively dropped into a crouch. "Did you hear that?" She hissed at Flowernose. Her pelt pricked along her spine and her blue eyes pierced the undergrowth, searching for any sign of the mysterious character.

(Whoops sorry. Just ignore this)

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 12:13 PM
Toxicpaw got up and mewed "how have you heard of me?" He unsheathed his claws
"Cause you come on our territory all the time!" She pointed out. "Now, as long as you didn't take any prey or anything, I'll let you off the hook..."

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 12:14 PM
Cinderflight looked back and forth between the 2 cats. Her gaze landed on Toxicpaw. She flattened her ears and tilted her head. A strange feature of hostility and curiosity. "Who are you?"

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 12:15 PM
Cinderflight was about to finish the mouse when she heard a twig snap. Her ears swiveled towards the sound and she instinctively dropped into a crouch. "Did you hear that?" She hissed at Flowernose. Her pelt pricked along her spine and her blue eyes pierced the undergrowth, searching for any sign of the mysterious character.

(Whoops sorry. Just ignore this)
"Yes. I. Did." FlowerNose whipped round, her pale blue eyes scanning the forest.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 12:15 PM
"Cause you come on our territory all the time!" She pointed out. "Now, as long as you didn't take any prey or anything, I'll let you off the hook..."
Toxicpaw hissed " its for my survival!" He clawed at the ground, his emerld green eyes glistening

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 12:17 PM
Cinderflight looked back and forth between the 2 cats. Her gaze landed on Toxicpaw. She flattened her ears and tilted her head. A strange feature of hostility and curiosity. "Who are you?"
Toxicpaw mewed " toxicpaw."

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 12:17 PM
"This is ToxicPaw...he's tresspassing on our territory!" She said calmly, with a hint of hostility. The pinkish-grey Molly was fighting the urge to completely lash out at the Tom. But for the sake of...lots of things...she tried hard to hold it back.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 12:19 PM
Toxicpaw clawed at the ground and waited

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 12:21 PM
Toxicpaw hissed " its for my survival!" He clawed at the ground, his emerld green eyes glistening
"All right." Her greyish-blue orbs met his for a moment. "I just want to know if you took any prey. We a have 12 starving kits, 2 starving apprentices and 2 starving cats who are parents of 16 cats...we need to get back and replace anything you ate and killed." her tail waved with slight frustration. "Besides, don't they have good hunting grounds out on the plains where you are?"

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 12:22 PM
"All right." Her greyish-blue orbs met his for a moment. "I just want to know if you took any prey. We a have 12 starving kits, 2 starving apprentices and 2 starving cats who are parents of 16 cats...we need to get back and replace anything you ate and killed." her tail waved with slight frustration. "Besides, don't they have good hunting grounds out on the plains where you are?"
Toxicpaw hissed " I left that clan!" His eyes were clouded with pain

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 12:38 PM
Toxicpaw mewed " toxicpaw."

Cinderflight stared at Toxicpaw for a minute before turning around. "I'm going hunting," she muttered, turning to disappear into the undergrowth.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2017, 02:10 PM
Toxicpaw hissed " I left that clan!" His eyes were clouded with pain
"So? You can't hunt on ours..." She turned her back on him and stalked away.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:12 PM
"So? You can't hunt on ours..." She turned her back on him and stalked away.
Toxicpaw sighed. He had mixed emotions. He climbed a tree and whispered "I need you mother."

The Mad Katter
January 21st, 2017, 09:19 PM
Cinderflight stalked a plump thrush as it pecked at a worm buried in the ground. Wriggling her haunches, she licked her lips and imagined how impressed her family would be when she brought home this catch. She pounced, landing squarely on the bird. It let out a shrill sound that was quickly cut off. Cinderflight raised her head and looked around. When she saw a couple of birds lifting off from a nearby tree, she let out a disappointed sigh. Well, there goes two perfectly good birds I could've caught. Picking up her thrush, she buried it by the tangled roots of an old oak tree. Cinderflight tasted the air and slunk into the undergrowth to catch more prey.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 09:40 PM
Cinderflight stalked a plump thrush as it pecked at a worm buried in the ground. Wriggling her haunches, she licked her lips and imagined how impressed her family would be when she brought home this catch. She pounced, landing squarely on the bird. It let out a shrill sound that was quickly cut off. Cinderflight raised her head and looked around. When she saw a couple of birds lifting off from a nearby tree, she let out a disappointed sigh. Well, there goes two perfectly good birds I could've caught. Picking up her thrush, she buried it by the tangled roots of an old oak tree. Cinderflight tasted the air and slunk into the undergrowth to catch more prey.
Toxicpaw watched her and mewed to himself "I kinda like her..." He purred to himself

NightWarrior4Life
January 22nd, 2017, 02:39 AM
FlowerNose noticed the two birds flying away and leaped up into the air. With one swat of her paw killed them both. She noticed another piece of prey. A shrew. She stretched her paws out next to the shrew then unsheathed her claws, and in one click, it was dead. "CinderFlight, I think we've caught just about enough prey for today. Let's head back."

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 10:34 AM
Book KitKat12

The Mad Katter
January 22nd, 2017, 05:37 PM
FlowerNose noticed the two birds flying away and leaped up into the air. With one swat of her paw killed them both. She noticed another piece of prey. A shrew. She stretched her paws out next to the shrew then unsheathed her claws, and in one click, it was dead. "CinderFlight, I think we've caught just about enough prey for today. Let's head back."

Hearing her sister's voice filter through the trees, Cinderflight headed in the direction of her voice, digging up some prey on the way. She appeared from a clump of ferns, mouth full with three mice. "Okay," she mumbled. Dropping the mice, she doubled back and dug up the thrush and a vole. She placed her paw protectively on the pile. "Yeah, I think this is enough," she purred with amusement. "I might've hunted a bit too much."

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 07:27 PM
Toxicpaw stuck hjis reinforced claw in a tree and climbed to the very top. He looked around

NightWarrior4Life
January 23rd, 2017, 01:58 AM
Hearing her sister's voice filter through the trees, Cinderflight headed in the direction of her voice, digging up some prey on the way. She appeared from a clump of ferns, mouth full with three mice. "Okay," she mumbled. Dropping the mice, she doubled back and dug up the thrush and a vole. She placed her paw protectively on the pile. "Yeah, I think this is enough," she purred with amusement. "I might've hunted a bit too much."
"Whoa! We'll put most of that in the prey corner...then we'll share a few with the others." FlowerNose was overwhelmed with all the mouse smells mangled with vole mixed with thrush.

Strobelight
January 23rd, 2017, 07:31 AM
Ashfall padded through the forest,he sniffed the air for prey,his pink nose quivering

NightWarrior4Life
January 23rd, 2017, 10:04 AM
Ashfall padded through the forest,he sniffed the air for prey,his pink nose quivering
DarkSky padded over, JetPaw following. "Hello AshFall." DarkSky said. She touched noses with the Tom then moved back to her mate, JetPaw. "CrystalStar and DiamondStar want to know if you're going to get married...I mean, only so we can decide on times and stuff...JetPaw and I are going to get married very soon!" She said enthusiastically, as if it was completely normal for cats to be like this-neat and organised

Strobelight
January 23rd, 2017, 11:28 AM
DarkSky padded over, JetPaw following. "Hello AshFall." DarkSky said. She touched noses with the Tom then moved back to her mate, JetPaw. "CrystalStar and DiamondStar want to know if you're going to get married...I mean, only so we can decide on times and stuff...JetPaw and I are going to get married very soon!" She said enthusiastically, as if it was completely normal for cats to be like this-neat and organised
Ashfall stepped back a bit,"Never thought about it..." He mumbled,then he brought light back to his eyes,"Congrats,by the way" he mewed,his icy gaze trailing off,"What are you guys planning to do after getting married?"

The Mad Katter
January 23rd, 2017, 01:31 PM
"Whoa! We'll put most of that in the prey corner...then we'll share a few with the others." FlowerNose was overwhelmed with all the mouse smells mangled with vole mixed with thrush.

"Alright, then. Let's go," picking up the thrush and mice, she started to walk away. Her jaws started to ache the longer she held the prey, and she started a brisk trot.

Fallpotato
January 23rd, 2017, 06:10 PM
Toxic paw stared at the ground as the ground here wet with his tears. He whispered "why did you leave mother? Why?" He got up and climbed a small mountain and sat at the peak. He spat "why did you take her? You should have taken me! No one cares for me so what's the point?!" He hissed and curled in a ball, sobbing.

NightWarrior4Life
January 24th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Ashfall stepped back a bit,"Never thought about it..." He mumbled,then he brought light back to his eyes,"Congrats,by the way" he mewed,his icy gaze trailing off,"What are you guys planning to do after getting married?"
"Have kits! Then what can we do? Raise them up...and live our normal lives..." She nodded.

NightWarrior4Life
January 24th, 2017, 02:05 AM
"Alright, then. Let's go," picking up the thrush and mice, she started to walk away. Her jaws started to ache the longer she held the prey, and she started a brisk trot.
FlowerNose followed, flank brushing her sister's and they trotted along side by side, wind flowing through their fur carrying the sweet scent of flowers and herbs.

Strobelight
January 24th, 2017, 02:49 AM
"Have kits! Then what can we do? Raise them up...and live our normal lives..." She nodded.
"Get to planning then" he chuckled,and rested the fur on his shoulders,He padded away,tail swishing

NightWarrior4Life
January 24th, 2017, 11:04 AM
DarkSky turned to JetPaw and smiled. "How are we going to do it? Crawl through a tunnel? Go through two leg place?"
"I don't know, honey...but it'll come when it's ready..." He licked her shoulder reassuringly then they padded off into their den.

The Mad Katter
January 26th, 2017, 08:17 PM
FlowerNose followed, flank brushing her sister's and they trotted along side by side, wind flowing through their fur carrying the sweet scent of flowers and herbs.

Cinderflight felt peaceful. She felt a connection with her sister and she missed it being this way. The wind smelled like flowers and herbs and she twitched her nose, not quite liking the smell of the herbs. Glancing over fondly at her sister, she reminisced about their kithood, before they had to deal with the stress of partners.

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 08:36 PM
-sits back in chair- no one likes toxic paw ;-; )

NightWarrior4Life
January 27th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Cinderflight felt peaceful. She felt a connection with her sister and she missed it being this way. The wind smelled like flowers and herbs and she twitched her nose, not quite liking the smell of the herbs. Glancing over fondly at her sister, she reminisced about their kithood, before they had to deal with the stress of partners.
"Hey JadePaw, RowanPaw, I brought you a mouse to share." She padded up to her sisters. "Thank you FlowerNose!"
"And I brought a bird for the kits to share..." She briefly touched her muzzle to their shoulders then nodded goodbye and ran to CedarStripe's den where she was nursing the kits.

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2017, 05:49 AM
Bump!

NightWarrior4Life
April 4th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Bump~

NightWarrior4Life
May 4th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Bump for more RPing

NightWarrior4Life
September 9th, 2017, 03:28 AM
Bump!