PDA

View Full Version : ultimate cat creator.

Nightingale
October 7th, 2016, 10:19 PM
I will fill in the blanks... I am pretty good a writing backstory for cats but giving you guys a warning they can be sad so i will write two for you guys to choose from if you want it. Will respond as quickly as possible.
Forum
Name- if you have one in mind
Clan- preferred but isn't needed
Gender-preferred but isn't needed
Rank/age-optional
Pelt/fur color-optional
Eye color-optional
Family members- optional if in game already specify if not I Will create them to for you. They may be killed if you select the sad ones...
Backstory- if you want it let me know I put a lot of effort in these...
Types of back stories so I can make it very specific to what you are looking for.
Very sad- the real tear jerkers the ones that will leave you crying for hours...(death death and more death of the close friend or family members)
Sad- the slight feeling of emptiness may follow.
(Possible death rejection or loss)
Neutral-a few little bumps but over all its pretty bland
Happish....The ones that might make you cry tears of joy or go Nightingale this was just sad honestly you failed I am sorry if I do fail it's hit or miss on this subject for me.
Please let me know if there is something you want me to add to it I will. :squee::squee: just excited to get started.

~Truly Blue~
October 7th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Name- Turtlepaw
Clan- Riverclan
Gender- she-cat
Rank/age- apprentice @9moons
Pelt/fur color-torti and white
Eye color-green
Family members- (create them?)
Backstory- Will you make it kinda sad but be creative :3

Nightingale
October 7th, 2016, 11:29 PM
To truly blue
Name-Turtle paw
Clan-River clan
Gender-she cat
Rank- apprentice 9 moons
Pelt-torti and white
Eye color- green
Family created- Tiger
Backstory creative sad
"Turtle where are you" my brother called I giggled my brother was a terrible seeker when it came to hide and go seek.
"Ok Turtle you win again come out please" he begged. I squeeze out from under the two leg sleeping place.
"I win again!" I cheer "that is 22-0 now you want to play another round?"
"Turtle where is mom?"
"Shes around here somewhere"
"No turtle I haven't seen her for hours she isn't here and that's not all what's missing our food bowls are gone as well nothing is where it should be"
"Nonsense your just not looking hard enough honestly Tiger you are the biggest worrier" I laugh walking into the food room to find nothing our food bowls where gone.
"Tiger you aren't joking with me because if so it's not funny"
"No I am not trust me"
"But then we're would they be?" I squeak looking around the room around the loud human washing things and everything but found no trace of our food bowls.
The humans came in with a box I ignore them which turned out to be a big mistake they scooped me up in the box I howl loudly trying to warn him to get away to late he was scoped up in the box were we were left for hours as the box bounced around until being dropped in the cold outside crying out for the our two legs to return to no avail they left us in there monster alone cold outside.
"Brother why did they leave us here?"
"I don't know" he shivered
"Should we go after them?"
"I DONT KNOW TURTLE!" He hiss only joined by that of many dogs growls in anger with that my brother jumped out of the box quickly wanting to get away from the growls I try to follow but the box is to tall for me to get out of.
"Brother help me!" I cry as the growls get louder and louder.
"I'm...i mmm.. sorry Turtle he cried I can't get back in to help you I've got to go there getting closer" he cried.
"No don't leave me brother they will get me to"
"I'm sorry sis I really am" a loud bark came from outside followed by the sound of cat paws running away from my box leaving my heart broken it two one half being pulled farther away in till it broke. The bar's got louder followed by whimpering then my box was tipped over final leaving me spilling out the side.
"Tiger I knew you.. I looked up at a group of strange cats"
"Hello there little one I'm a River Clan warrior how are you?"
That's how Turtle paw became a apprentice in River Clan if you don't like this one I could write you another... here's Tiger paw if you want him
Name-Tiger
Clan- none
Gender-tom
Age-9 moons
Pelt- torti silver
Eye color- blue green
Enjoy
:squee: :squee:

FlameFire25
October 7th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Name- Moonshade
Clan- RiverClan
Gender- She-cat
Rank/age- Young Warrior, 20 moons
Pelt/fur color- Silver with darker splotches
Eye color- Right is sky-blue, left is pale emerald green
Family members- You can create, but no siblings. (She was born in Clan)
Backstory- Sad, but not too sad :D

Nightingale
October 8th, 2016, 12:24 AM
For Flame Fire 25
Name-Moon shade
Clan- River Clan
Gender-she cat
Rank/age- young warrior 20 moons
Pelt/fur- silver with dark splotches
Eye color- Right sky blue left pale emerald green
Family-Rosetail(mom) Lion claw (father)
Backstory- sad but not to sad
"Mommy are we going outside today"
"Shut your mouth you stupid kit I don't want you" Moon kit was use to this kind of abuse by this point but honestly had no idea why her mother was always so mad and hated her. I guess I could ask Moon kit thought it's not like this could get any worse her mother already hated her and nothing seemed to change that fact.
"What have I done mom you always say you hate me why?"
"Because I hate you"
"Why?"
"Because I do your just a kit I don't have to answer your questions"
"I haven't done anything so there has to be something that happened that made you hate me?" I persisted
"Your father left me because of you. You ruined everything! Everything! He said I was crazy after I had you and he didn't want us. You ruined us the only perfect thing I had you stupid kit it would have been better if you had never been here!" She screamed wildly
"Maybe dad is right you are crazy but him leaving you isn't my fault" I yowl
"No it is there's no one else who it could be if you were gone..." she said menacingly.
"Mom" I whimper scared now.
"We would be together"
"Mom"
"Goodbye little one" mom screamed throwing herself at me ripping my flesh blood dripping out everywhere I cried loudly until another cat entered the den throwing mom off me.
"Love" mom hissed "I am finishing her off then we can be together again"
"No we can't" dad spat
"Why"
"Because you are still crazy it's your fault I left not hers so killing her would only make me hate you more I can never be with you again for what you did to our kit I tried to give you a chance at redemption which you ruined come on let's go Moon kit"
"No please come back moon kit you wouldn't leave your poor mother like this would you?"
"Yes I would" I said spitting blood at her.
From that moment I stayed with my father and my mother wasn't allowed near me I never talked her until I became a warrior...
Hope that one was okay will rewrite if you don't like
Name-Rose tail
Clan- River Clan
Gender-she cat
Rank- Queen
Fur- silver and black
Eye color- pretty sky blue
Name- Lion claw
Clan-River clan
Fur-tan
Eye color- emerald green.
Enjoy :squee: :squee:

Nightingale
October 8th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Ready for more I still have plenty of ideas :)

FlameFire25
October 9th, 2016, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE=Nightingale;3039]For Flame Fire 25
Name-Moon shade
Clan- River Clan
Gender-she cat
Rank/age- young warrior 20 moons
Pelt/fur- silver with dark splotches
Eye color- Right sky blue left pale emerald green
Family-Rosetail(mom) Lion claw (father)
Backstory- sad but not to sad
"Mommy are we going outside today"
"Shut your mouth you stupid kit I don't want you" Moon kit was use to this kind of abuse by this point but honestly had no idea why her mother was always so mad and hated her. I guess I could ask Moon kit thought it's not like this could get any worse her mother already hated her and nothing seemed to change that fact.
"What have I done mom you always say you hate me why?"
"Because I hate you"
"Why?"
"Because I do your just a kit I don't have to answer your questions"
"I haven't done anything so there has to be something that happened that made you hate me?" I persisted
"Your father left me because of you. You ruined everything! Everything! He said I was crazy after I had you and he didn't want us. You ruined us the only perfect thing I had you stupid kit it would have been better if you had never been here!" She screamed wildly
"Maybe dad is right you are crazy but him leaving you isn't my fault" I yowl
"No it is there's no one else who it could be if you were gone..." she said menacingly.
"Mom" I whimper scared now.
"We would be together"
"Mom"
"Goodbye little one" mom screamed throwing herself at me ripping my flesh blood dripping out everywhere I cried loudly until another cat entered the den throwing mom off me.
"Love" mom hissed "I am finishing her off then we can be together again"
"No we can't" dad spat
"Why"
"Because you are still crazy it's your fault I left not hers so killing her would only make me hate you more I can never be with you again for what you did to our kit I tried to give you a chance at redemption which you ruined come on let's go Moon kit"
"No please come back moon kit you wouldn't leave your poor mother like this would you?"
"Yes I would" I said spitting blood at her.
From that moment I stayed with my father and my mother wasn't allowed near me I never talked her until I became a warrior...
Hope that one was okay will rewrite if you don't like
Name-Rose tail
Clan- River Clan
Gender-she cat
Rank- Queen
Fur- silver and black
Eye color- pretty sky blue
Name- Lion claw
Clan-River clan
Fur-tan
Eye color- emerald green.
Enjoy :squee: :squee:[/QUOTE]

Beautiful! XD Also sad like WHY MOTHER

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Name- if you have one in mind ....
Clan- preferred but isn't needed...Thunderclan?
Gender-preferred but isn't needed Female
Rank/age-optional kit
Pelt/fur color-optional Calico with ginger,black,white,grey,and blue
Eye color-optional dark yellow with specks of green
Family members- optional if in game already specify if not I Will create them to for you. They may be killed if you select the sad ones..... up to you
Backstory- if you want it let me know I put a lot of effort in these...
Types of back stories so I can make it very specific to what you are looking for.
Very sad- the real tear jerkers the ones that will leave you crying for hours...(death death and more death of the close friend or family members)
Sad- the slight feeling of emptiness may follow.
(Possible death rejection or loss)
Neutral-a few little bumps but over all its pretty bland
Happish....The ones that might make you cry tears of joy or go Nightingale this was just sad honestly you failed I am sorry if I do fail it's hit or miss on this subject for me....Sad... :bawling:

Nightingale
October 9th, 2016, 11:05 PM
For: SIlverheart_the_Warrior
Name-Dappled kit (not specified so feel free to change it if you want)
Gender-Female
Clan-Thunder clan
Rank/age- kit
Pelt/fur- Calico with ginger,black,white,grey, and blue
Eye color- dark yellow with green specks
Family members- Morning Wind (mother) Lighting kit (Brother) Berry kit (sister) Icy breeze (father)
Backstory-Sad
"Mommy are we really going out today"
"Yeah of coarse we are dear!" Morning Wind my mother said cheerfully letting out a light cough I had learned to ignore them at this point she coughed so often it wasn't a surprise something about bad lungs or something.
"Spotkit will be so jealous she hasn't got to go outside yet" Berry kit giggled.
"Yeah we will see all the strong warriors in action!" Lighting kit said excitedly.
"Yeah we will" I agreed.
"It will be great to get some fresh air" mom said letting out another coughing fit.
"Will it help with the coughing?" Berry kit my sister asked. I gave her a light bump reminding her not to push the subject mommy hated being reminded of the coughing.
"I don't know what will ever make it better" mother said voice fading "Don't worry about me though this is your day to play she said racing outside a not often seen smile spread across her face before being replaced with another coughing fit. My brother, sister, and I enjoyed the outside our father even got back from his patrol early and shared his fresh caught Vole with us mommy sat quietly she seemed to be wheezing a lot less than she usually did which was a good thing. Dad went out again leaving us to play once more until we were interrupted by cats racing into the camp and heat so much heat and orange streaks stretched across the trees and sky spreading quickly. Crackling got louder and louder I stood frozen in fear shaking as cats ran for cover all over. A tree fell falling right for me to scared I still stood frozen ridged in fear. I found myself flying out of the way my mother and I lay trapped now between a tall rock and the burning tree the smoke that came up seemed to be attacking my lungs. I coughed along with my mother I didn't look up at her until a thick red puddle had formed around my feet her mouth had a thick red ring around it.
"Mommy?"
"I'm.... I'm fine dear don't worry mommy just not feeling well right now it's all alright" she calmly soothing me before coughing up another puddle of blood. Cats started climbing on top of the rock reaching down to us mother lifted me up to them before jumping herself allowing them to drag her to safety. But even after that her coughing didn't get any better for days she coughed more and more blood the thick red life draining out of her body all because I froze up it continued that way for three days until her misery ended forever for she could never cough again.
Morning Wind
Clan-thunder clan
Gender-Female
Rank-Queen
Fur-ginger
Eyes- yellow with green specks
Icy breeze
Clan-thunder clan
Gender-male
Rank-warrior
Fur- Calico black, white, grey, and blue
Eyes-sky blue
Berry kit
Clan- Thunder Clan
Gender-female
Rank-kit
Fur- Calico black, white,grey,and blue
Eye-green eyes
Lighting kit
Clan- Thunder Clan
Gender-tom
Rank-kit
Fur-ginger
Eye-sky blue
Hope you enjoy
I didn't think I would get to write this much thank you guys I still have so many ideas so let's try to keep it up...:waaah: :) :waaah:

jaymoon
October 9th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Make me a surprise shadow clan cat

Sage
October 10th, 2016, 06:02 AM
Name- Russetflame
Clan- ShadowClan
Gender- Male
Rank/age- Warrior
Pelt/fur color- http://www.seregiontica.org/Colors/withwhite/brownspottedtorbiewhite.jpg
Eye color- Neon Green
Family members- N/A
Backstory- very sad...

Nightingale
October 10th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Make me a surprise shadow clan cat
I Can do that for you Jaymoon
Name-DarkMoon
Clan-Shadow clan
Gender-Male
Rank-Warrior
Pelt/fur-Dark Black
Eyes-Dark Green
Family- Cinder tail (sister)
Bio-Neutral (Challenging myself not to make it to sad i will write it up for you again if you don't like it)
This place it brought back so many memories from the past it cleared up the present as well i barely remember this place but i knew i grew up here with my sister Cinder tail before the accident. I don't know what the accident was only that something happened and i began to forget but standing here among the rubble of this two leg nest i feel different scared yet somehow comforted by it. what happened i drag through my memory of the pieces i did know. Cinder tail and I grew up with the two legs in the nest we were happy so happy. Cinder tail or as the two legs called her Tamie loved to bath in the sunshine on the porch while hide under the bed taking long peaceful naps. it was all happy until my memory skips to a point there was fire everywhere burning everything the ground moved violently under my feet sending me crying thrown into a wall at the time Tamie helped me outside away from the flames saving me from my fate allowing me to see everything else that was burning dozens of two leg nest burning just burning away. Then i was here with my new name that all i have got but here my memory is the clearest maybe i will remember it all some day...
Cinder tail
Clan-Shadow Clan
Gender-Female
Rank-Warrior
Pelt-Silver fur
eyes-Bright Green eyes
enjoy Jaymoon i will try to get yours soon SAGIE.

Nightingale
October 10th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Here you go SAGIE
Name- Russetflame
Clan- ShadowClan
Gender- Male
Rank/age- Warrior
Pelt/fur color- http://www.seregiontica.org/Colors/withwhite/brownspottedtorbiewhite.jpg
Eye color- Neon Green
Family members- N/A
Backstory- very sad...
Russet flame wondered slowly down his usual border patrol with Rose petal hoping she wouldn't notice he was blushing he liked Rose petal a lot he was just too shy to tell her how he truly felt she was very pretty lovely green eyes ginger fur.
"So what route do yo want to take?" Rose petal said snapping him out of his daze.
"Ahh where ever you want to go" he said quickly before realizing he said that ever time she asked.
"How did i know you where going to say that well we could start at the fortress and work our way along the river clan border and stop at the two leg nest"
"Sounds good" I said quickly enjoying watching her long fluffy fur bounce as she walked. Honestly she looked like star clan had blessed her with beauty beyond compare.
"What are you looking at do i have a spider in my pelt of something?"
"Oh no its nothing" i say quickly looking away from her dogs barking in the distance sent shivers down my spine.
"Hey Rose petal maybe we should not go this way i don't think i want to become doggy lunch"
"The two legs probably just let them out for a little bit honestly Russet flame don't be such a worry wart the dogs are only out for a couple of minutes during this time of day don't worry they will be inside before they get there"
"Are you sure"
"Positive" as we neared the dogs barking didn't get quieter and i wasn't to sure that the dogs were inside but i wasn't about to be a scaredy cat in front to Rose petal so we marched on to the two leg nest the barks died down a little to quickly i didn't like it i really didn't like it. i guess my scaredy cat came out finally.
"Hey Ros.." i was cut of by a dog launching out from a bush into my side biting into my fur i cried out Rose petal was on top of the dog trying to get him to let go off me. He did he ran smashing into things before falling into a lake Rose petal let go trying to swim but we both didn't know how...
"Rose petal!" i cried from shore i am coming i say diving in the water coming for her my pelt was so heavy i could barely move but i had made one terrible error the dog wasn't out of the equation it came shooting out after me grabbing me pulling me to shore away from my love my life she cried out as she started to sink and then went under never to be seen again. i unleashed my fury on the dog ripping every piece of its body blood dripping every where all out of it until it fell finally fell it would never trouble any one again but he heart would never heal from the damage he caused.
Enjoy SAGIE!

jaymoon
October 10th, 2016, 09:03 AM
I love mine thanks

Sage
October 10th, 2016, 04:01 PM
I love it, thanks soo much! ^^:heartbounce:

Nightingale
October 10th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Great to hear you guys love it so much still have ideas so feel free to keep on asking:heartbounce::):waaah:

Nightingale
October 11th, 2016, 11:30 PM
I happy to have so much support on this so far but I am wondering what it make it easier for me to post some cats and let you claim them which would end up meaning less personalization of your character but quick grabs or should we continue on the way i am using it??? Let me know your feed back...:):):)

Nightingale
October 12th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Bump !