PDA

View Full Version : Hakuna Mattata~Private

monfang
January 9th, 2017, 10:24 PM
( Dark Rose )
Eternalpaw had passed out from exhaustion, her legs weak from running so far.

( Hmmm... Meerkat and... Piggy?xD no no no oh go no xD) I need a name for pumba, then you pick yer chosen charrie xD)

Random Melody
January 9th, 2017, 10:28 PM
(I get Timon yey! How aboutttt.....Digger. XDDD)
Honeypaw was beside her, passed out.

monfang
January 9th, 2017, 10:39 PM
(I get Timon yey! How aboutttt.....Digger. XDDD)
Honeypaw was beside her, passed out.
(I can do that xD Timon should be a munchkin cause they small xD)
Eternalpaw stirred, but couldn't pull herself awake.
As Buzzards circled them, and landed, a suddenly yowl from two cats made them fly off. A large Norwegian Forest ran and chased them off, his friend by his side. "I love chasing the buzzards!" the tom laughed, and padded around.

Random Melody
January 9th, 2017, 10:42 PM
(XD)
"Who doesnt, its fun!" The other Tom grinned, the short and not exactly skinny tabby shaking his fur out and lunging for another buzzard, that took off into the sky before he could reach it.

monfang
January 9th, 2017, 10:53 PM
(XD)
"Who doesnt, its fun!" The other Tom grinned, the short and not exactly skinny tabby shaking his fur out and lunging for another buzzard, that took off into the sky before he could reach it.
Digger padded over to the two she-cats and tilted his head. "Uh, Meerkat, I think they're still alive!" he called.

Random Melody
January 10th, 2017, 07:13 AM
"Ew..." Meerkat muttered under his breath, padding up beside his friend and looking down at Eternalpaw and Honeypaw.

monfang
January 10th, 2017, 03:37 PM
"Ew..." Meerkat muttered under his breath, padding up beside his friend and looking down at Eternalpaw and Honeypaw.
"Hey! Maybe we can help them!" Digger suggested. His big, soft yellow eyes looked down on the other tom. "Please?" he begged, making his voice slightly higher pitched.

Random Melody
January 10th, 2017, 04:06 PM
"Hey! Maybe we can help them!" Digger suggested. His big, soft yellow eyes looked down on the other tom. "Please?" he begged, making his voice slightly higher pitched.

"Digger! Are you nuts!" Meerkat yelled the last part in his friends ear, and he glared, gesturing to the two she-cats. "Dont you smell their scent! They're wild! Like those Clan cats we heard about!"

monfang
January 10th, 2017, 04:18 PM
"Digger! Are you nuts!" Meerkat yelled the last part in his friends ear, and he glared, gesturing to the two she-cats. "Dont you smell their scent! They're wild! Like those Clan cats we heard about!"
"But look! They're so cute and all alone! Hey, Maybe we can raise them to be on our side!" he meowed.

Random Melody
January 10th, 2017, 04:23 PM
"But look! They're so cute and all alone! Hey, Maybe we can raise them to be on our side!" he meowed.

"Our side? Thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever--" Meerkat cut off and shot up, ears pricking. "Hey, I got an idea! What if we raise them to be on our side?"

monfang
January 10th, 2017, 04:28 PM
"Our side? Thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever--" Meerkat cut off and shot up, ears pricking. "Hey, I got an idea! What if we raise them to be on our side?"
Digger tilted his head then laughed. Typical Meerkat! he thought and grabbed one Honeypaw by her scruff and put her on his back. He then grabbed Eternalpaw and waited for Meerkat to hop on his back like always.

Random Melody
January 10th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Digger tilted his head then laughed. Typical Meerkat! he thought and grabbed one Honeypaw by her scruff and put her on his back. He then grabbed Eternalpaw and waited for Meerkat to hop on his back like always.

Meerkat hopped up onto Digger's back,staying a bit of distance from Honeypaw as he smirked. "Jeez, im fried. Lets get outta here and find some shade."

monfang
January 10th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Meerkat hopped up onto Digger's back,staying a bit of distance from Honeypaw as he smirked. "Jeez, im fried. Lets get outta here and find some shade."
Digger nodded and ran over to a small oasis that bordered the forgotten turf that they called there home. He set Eternal down, then let Honey slide off his back gently, and sat on his haunches looking at the two.

Random Melody
January 10th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Digger nodded and ran over to a small oasis that bordered the forgotten turf that they called there home. He set Eternal down, then let Honey slide off his back gently, and sat on his haunches looking at the two.

Meerkat hopped of of Digger and put a paw in the pool of water, splashing Honeypaw, then Eternalpaw in the face.

Honeypaw slowly opened her eyes, and raised her head in confusion.

monfang
January 10th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Meerkat hopped of of Digger and put a paw in the pool of water, splashing Honeypaw, then Eternalpaw in the face.

Honeypaw slowly opened her eyes, and raised her head in confusion.
Eternalpaw stirred and saw the other two, but she was still to exausted to even worry about danger.

"Hey, kids, ya alright?" Digger asked, his big eyes gleaming with a kindness. Such a big softy he was.

(Hey, look at my site (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/), I got Lion updated and I even have Digger done ^^" he's in the Loner tab in the RKL section!)

Random Melody
January 10th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Eternalpaw stirred and saw the other two, but she was still to exausted to even worry about danger.

"Hey, kids, ya alright?" Digger asked, his big eyes gleaming with a kindness. Such a big softy he was.

(Hey, look at my site (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/), I got Lion updated and I even have Digger done ^^" he's in the Loner tab in the RKL section!)

(COOL!!! X3)
"Yeah." Honeypaw mumbled, not sitting up as she looked at her paws.

"You almost died." Meerkat swiped his tongue over his jaws proudly. "I saved you."

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 07:09 AM
(COOL!!! X3)
"Yeah." Honeypaw mumbled, not sitting up as she looked at her paws.

"You almost died." Meerkat swiped his tongue over his jaws proudly. "I saved you."
Digger shot Meerkat a look and snarled as he did so.

Eternalpaw looked over at Honeypaw, everything coming back from the day before. Blackpaw’s words rang in her ears. ‘Run away and never return’.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Digger shot Meerkat a look and snarled as he did so.

Eternalpaw looked over at Honeypaw, everything coming back from the day before. Blackpaw’s words rang in her ears. ‘Run away and never return’.

Honeypaw looked back at Eternalpaw, a look of pain in her eyes as she sighed.

Meerkat blinked before shrugging. "Uh, well, Digger helped. A little."

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Honeypaw looked back at Eternalpaw, a look of pain in her eyes as she sighed.

Meerkat blinked before shrugging. "Uh, well, Digger helped. A little."
Digger rose his head proudfully when Meerkat said he helped, which in turn, he didn't here the 'a little' he added to the end.

Eternalpaw rose to her paws and began to walk away, her head hanging low.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Digger rose his head proudfully when Meerkat said he helped, which in turn, he didn't here the 'a little' he added to the end.

Eternalpaw rose to her paws and began to walk away, her head hanging low.

"Thanks for your help." Honeypaw stood as well, following Eternalpaw with her head low and ears fflat.

"Hey, where ya going?" Meerkat blinked.

"Nowhere." Honeypaw muttered.

Meerkat watched them, then looked at Digger. "Gee, they look blue."

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 11:14 AM
"Thanks for your help." Honeypaw stood as well, following Eternalpaw with her head low and ears fflat.

"Hey, where ya going?" Meerkat blinked.

"Nowhere." Honeypaw muttered.

Meerkat watched them, then looked at Digger. "Gee, they look blue."
"I'd say Goldish yellow, and the other is a burnt brown." Digger replied with a smile.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 11:42 AM
"I'd say Goldish brown, and the other is a burnt brown." Digger replied with a smile.

"No, no, no, no," Meerkat shook his head, gesturing a paw toward the she-cats. "I mean they're depressed."

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 11:47 AM
"No Digger," Meerkat shook his head, gesturing a paw toward the she-cats. "I mean they're depressed."
"Oh..." he replied, then rose to his paws and padded after them.

Eternal heard them following, but didn't care as she slowly sulked away from the oasis.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 11:50 AM
"Oh..." he replied, then rose to his paws and padded after them.

Eternal heard them following, but didn't care as she slowly sulked away from the oasis.

Meerkat followed, tail flicking.

Honeypaw kept walking and finally sat down,eyes on her paws.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Meerkat followed, tail flicking.

Honeypaw kept walking and finally sat down,eyes on her paws.

"Hey, kid, what's eatin' ya?" he asked.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 01:09 PM
"Hey, kid, what's eatin' ya?" he asked.

"Nothin', they're cats and they're at the top of the food chain!" Meerkat said and burst out laughing.

Honeypaw only stared at him, not speaking.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 01:15 PM
"Nothin', they're at the top of the food chain!" Meerkat said and burst out laughing.

Honeypaw only stared at him, not speaking.
Digger shook his head. "Where ya from?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter... we can't go back..." Eternalpaw said bluntly. She looked at Honeypaw, pain in her eyes. She saw the pain in Honey's eyes too, and knew that they felt the same about their father dying. She could feel unshed tears welling in her eyes, though they didn't fall as she tried to keep herself from crying. It was all she could do.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Digger shook his head. "Where ya from?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter... we can't go back..." Eternalpaw said bluntly. She looked at Honeypaw, pain in her eyes. She saw the pain in Honey's eyes too, and knew that they felt the same about their father dying. She could feel unshed tears welling in her eyes, though they didn't fall as she tried to keep herself from crying. It was all she could do.

Honeypaw pressed against her sister slightly, head low as she looked at her paws.

"Ah, you're outcasts! Thats great, so are we!" Meerkat grinned, motioning a paw between him and Digger.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Honeypaw pressed against her sister slightly, head low as she looked at her paws.

"Ah, you're outcasts! Thats great, so are we!" Meerkat grinned, motioning a paw between him and Digger.
"Whatcha do?" he asked.

"Something terrible... But we don't wanna talk about it..." Eternalpaw said, resting her head on her sister's.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 01:42 PM
"Whatcha do?" he asked.

"Something terrible... But we don't wanna talk about it..." Eternalpaw said, resting her head on her sister's.

Honeypaw closed her eyes, nuzzling her sister slightly.

"Good, we dont wanna hear about it!" Meerkat smiled.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Honeypaw closed her eyes, nuzzling her brother slightly.

"Good, we dont wanna hear about it!" Meerkat smiled.
Digger glared at Meerkat. "Come on, Meerkat.." he grumbled. "Can we do anything?" he asked.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Digger glared at Meerkat. "Come on, Meerkat.." he grumbled. "Can we do anything?" he asked.

Meerkat shrugged.

"Not unless you can change the past." Honeypaw said with a sigh.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Meerkat shrugged.

"Not unless you can change the past." Honeypaw said with a sigh.
"You know, kid, in times like this my buddy Meerkat here says, 'You got to put your behind in your past...'" Digger said with a smile, then his eyes popped open. "I mean..."

Eternal tilted his head at Digger.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 03:24 PM
"You know, kid, in times like this my buddy Meerkat here says, 'You got to put your behind in your past...'" Digger said with a smile, then his eyes popped open. "I mean..."

Eternal tilted his head at Digger.

"No. No. No." Meerkat waved a paw. "Amatuer. Lie down before you hurt yourself." He turned to Honeypaw and Eternalpaw. "Its, 'You gotta put your past, behind you'. Look, kids. Bad things happen, and you cant do anything about it right?"

"Right." Honeypaw said quietly.

"Wrong." Meerkat poked her in the nose with a paw, "When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world!"

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 03:28 PM
"No. No. No." Meerkat waved a paw. "Amatuer. Lie down before you hurt yourself." He turned to Honeypaw and Eternalpaw. "Its, 'You gotta put your past, behind you'. Look, kids. Bad things happen, and you cant do anything about it right?"

"Right." Honeypaw said quietly.

"Wrong." Meerkat poked her in the nose with a paw, "When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world!"
"Well that's not what I was taught." Eternalpaw said. He looked at his sister.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 03:43 PM
"Well that's not what I was taught." Eternalpaw said. He looked at his sister.

"Yeah." Honeypaw looked at her brother. "Its not what I was taught either."

"Well then maybe you, need a new lesson." Meerkat said cheerfully. "Repeat after me. Hakuna Matata."

"What?" Honeypaw blinked, looking at him, then at Eternalpaw in confusion.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 04:27 PM
"Yeah." Honeypaw looked at her brother. "Its not what I was taught either."

"Well then maybe you, need a new lesson." Meerkat said cheerfully. "Repeat after me. Hakuna Matata."

"What?" Honeypaw blinked, looking at him, then at Eternalpaw in confusion.
"Hakuna Ma-what-ta?" Eternal asked along with his sister.

"Ha-ku-na Ma-ta-ta. It means no worries!" Digger meowed.

(Sing Song Sing Along? xD)

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 04:53 PM
"Hakuna Ma-what-ta?" Eternal asked along with his sister.

"Ha-ku-na Ma-ta-ta. It means no worries!" Digger meowed.

(Sing Song Sing Along? xD)

(YA KNOW ITS SONG TIME!)
Honeypaw tilted her head.

"Hakuna Matata!" Meerkat smiled, motioning a paw slightly, "What a wonderful phrase!"

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 05:36 PM
(YA KNOW ITS SONG TIME!)
Honeypaw tilted her head.

"Hakuna Matata!" Meerkat smiled, motioning a paw slightly, "What a wonderful phrase!"
"Hakuna Matata!" Digger continued, bouncing. "Ain't no passing craaaaaaze!"

Eternalpaw looked at his sister, then tilted his head as he looked back at at the two, his interest growing.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"Hakuna Matata!" Digger continued, bouncing. "Ain't no passing craaaaaaze!"

Eternalpaw looked at his sister, then tilted his head as he looked back at at the two, his interest growing.

Honeypaw tilted her head, blinking.

"It means no worries," Meerkat sang, starting to lead them away. "For the rest of your daaays!"

Honeypaw slowly stood up and followed, uncertain.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Honeypaw tilted her head, blinking.

"It means no worries," Meerkat sang, starting to lead them away. "For the rest of your daaays!"

Honeypaw slowly stood up and followed, uncertain.
Eternalpaw followed her.
"It's our problem freeeeee! Philosophyyyyyy!" Digger jumped so he stood over Meerkat, and sung with him. "Hakuna Matata!"

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Eternalpaw followed her.
"It's our problem freeeeee! Philosophyyyyyy!" Digger jumped so he stood over Meerkat, and sung with him. "Hakuna Matata!"

"Hakuna Matata!" Meerkat sang, turning to look at the apprentices.

Honeypaw's ears pricked, looking a bit more enthusiastic.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 09:04 PM
"Hakuna Matata!" Meerkat sang, turning to look at the apprentices.

Honeypaw's ears pricked, looking a bit more enthusiastic.
"Hakuna Matata?" Eternalpaw asked, more enthusiasm behind his inquiry.

"Ya, it's our motto!" Digger purred.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 09:09 PM
"Hakuna Matata?" Eternalpaw asked, more enthusiasm behind his inquiry.

"Ya, its our motto!" Digger purred.

"Whats a motto?" Honeypaw asked, curious.

"Nothin'! Whats a-motto with you?" Meerkat cracked up.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 09:17 PM
"Whats a motto?" Honeypaw asked, curious.

"Nothin'! Whats a-motto with you?" Meerkat cracked up.
Digger laughed along with him. "Ya know kids, these two words will solve all your problems!"

Eternalpaw's ears perked, smiling a bit.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Digger laughed along with him. "Ya know kids, these two words will solve all your problems!"

Eternalpaw's ears perked, smiling a bit.

(Skip Pumba's Digger's story and go to the song? XDD)

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 09:23 PM
(Skip Pumba's Digger's story and go to the song? XDD)
Digger jumped onto a nearby vine, swinging. "Hakuna Matata! Such a phrase!" he sang and grabbed Meerkat.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Digger jumped onto a nearby vine, swinging. "Hakuna Matata! Such a phrase!" he sang and grabbed Meerkat.

"Hakuna Matata!!" Meerkat sang, grinning at Digger before looking at Honeypaw and Eternalpaw. "Aint no passin' craze!"

Honeypaw grew more enthusiastic, before joining in. 'It means no wor-ries!" She sang, nudging her brother.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 09:33 PM
"Hakuna Matata!!" Meerkat sang, grinning at Digger before looking at Honeypaw and Eternalpaw. "Aint no passin' craze!"

Honeypaw grew more enthusiastic, before joining in. 'It means no wor-ries!" She sang, nudging her brother.
"For the rest of your dayyyyys!" he sang with her, a big grin on his face.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 09:39 PM
"For the rest of your dayyyyys!" he sang with her, a big grin on his face.

"Yeah, sing it kids!" Meerkat cheered,leaping down to them.

"Its our problem freeee..." Honeypaw sang with Meerkat and Eternalpaw.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 09:41 PM
"Yeah, sing it kids!" Meerkat cheered,leaping down to them.

"Its our problem freeee..." Honeypaw sang with Meerkat and Eternalpaw.
Digger dropped down. "Philosophyyyyy!"

Eternal sang with them all. "Hakuna Matata!"

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Digger dropped down. "Philosophyyyyy!"

Eternal sang with them all. "Hakuna Matata!"

"Hakuna Matata!" Honeypaw sang.

Meerkat chuckled, before pulling back some leaves with his paws. It revealed a beautiful looking forest, and a waterfall, "Welcome...To our humble home!"

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 09:52 PM
"Hakuna Matata!" Honeypaw sang.

Meerkat chuckled, before pulling back some leaves with his paws. It revealed a beautiful looking forest, and a waterfall, "Welcome...To our humble home!"
"You live here?!" Eternal asked, looking in awe at the place. He looked at Honeypaw, his eyes wide with a happy look. He walked around, looking everywhere.

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 10:04 PM
"You live here?!" Eternal asked, looking in awe at the place. He looked at Honeypaw, his eyes wide with a happy look. He walked around, looking everywhere.

Honeypaw followed her brother, looking around happily.

"We live wherever we want." Meerkat smiled.

monfang
January 11th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Honeypaw followed her brother, looking around happily.

"We live wherever we want." Meerkat smiled.
"It's were our rumps rest!" Digger purred. "Jeez, I'm starved!"

"I'm so hungry I can eat a whole Rabbit!" Eternal meowed.
(gtg)

Random Melody
January 11th, 2017, 10:19 PM
"It's were our rumps rest!" Digger purred. "Jeez, I'm starved!"

"I'm so hungry I can eat a whole Rabbit!" Eternal meowed.
(gtg)

Meerkat stopped. "Eeeahhah....We're fresh out of rabbit."

Honeypaw tilted her head. "Any birds?"

"Nah uh." Meerkat shook his head.
(Bai my Mom's getting the phones back on tomorrow morning so hopefully i'll be on tomorrow x3 ^^)

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Meerkat stopped. "Eeeahhah....We're fresh out of rabbit."

Honeypaw tilted her head. "Any birds?"

"Nah uh." Meerkat shook his head.
(Bai my Mom's getting the phones back on tomorrow morning so hopefully i'll be on tomorrow x3 ^^)
"Mice?" Eternalpaw asked, sounding a tad desperate. He looked at Honeypaw, his eyes asking 'Are they nuts?'.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 07:59 AM
"Mice?" Eternalpaw asked, sounding a tad desperate. He looked at Honeypaw, his eyes asking 'Are they nuts?'.

Honeypaw shrugged slightly.

"Nope. Look, kids, if you're gonna live with us, you gotta learn to eat like us." Meerkat padded toward a log. "This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub!"

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 08:04 AM
Honeypaw shrugged slightly.

"Nope. Look, kids, if you're gonna live with us, you gotta learn to eat like us." Meerkat padded toward a log. "This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub!"
Digger pushed against the log, and moved it. Some bugs scittered out from under it.

"Eww!" Eternalpaw mewed.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Digger pushed against the log, and moved it. Some bugs scittered out from under it.

"Eww!" Eternalpaw mewed.

"Whats that?" Honeypaw wrinkled her nose at the same time her brother said 'eww'.

"A grub, whats it look like?" Meerkat replied, scooping one up with a claw and plopping it in his mouth.

"Eww!" Honeypaw's eyes widened.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 08:47 AM
"Whats that?" Honeypaw wrinkled her nose at the same time her brother said 'eww'.

"A grub, whats it look like?" Meerkat replied, scooping one up with a claw and plopping it in his mouth.

"Eww!" Honeypaw's eyes widened.
Digger grabbed a bug and popped it in his mouth as well. "Slimey yet satisfying!" he purred.

Eternalpaw shook his in disgust, sticking his tongue out.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Digger grabbed a bug and popped it in his mouth as well. "Slimey yet satisfying!" he purred.

Eternalpaw shook his in disgust, sticking his tongue out.

"These are rare delicacies." Meerkat said, picking up a beetle and putting it in his mouth. "Mmm. Piquant, with a very pleasant crunch."

Honeypaw glanced at Eternalpaw with a, They're insane, Look.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 09:31 AM
"These are rare delicacies." Meerkat said, picking up a beetle and putting it in his mouth. "Mmm. Piquant, with a very pleasant crunch."

Honeypaw glanced at Eternalpaw with a, They're insane, Look.
Eternalpaw nodded in return.

"You learn to love 'em!" Digger meowed.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Eternalpaw nodded in return.

"You learn to love 'em!" Digger meowed.

"Im telling ya kids, this is the great life!" Meerkat said, collecting some bugs on a leaf. "No rules, no responsibilities--" He pulled a beetle out of the log. "Oooh, the little cream filled kind," He plopped it in his mouth. "And best of all, no worries." He held the leaf up to Eternalpaw and Honeypaw. "Well kids?"

Honeypaw looked uncertain, before taking a grub.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 10:29 AM
"Im telling ya kids, this is the great life!" Meerkat said, collecting some bugs on a leaf. "No rules, no responsibilities--" He pulled a beetle out of the log. "Oooh, the little cream filled kind," He plopped it in his mouth. "And best of all, no worries." He held the leaf up to Eternalpaw and Honeypaw. "Well kids?"

Honeypaw looked uncertain, before taking a grub.

Eternalpaw watched her then took one as well. He closed his yes before eating it. "Slimey..." he started, before is face changed.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Eternalpaw watched her then took one as well. He closed his yes before eating it. "Slimey..." he started, before is face changed.

Honeypaw had swallowed hers whole and was blinking. "...Yes, satisfying..." She finished, looking at her brother.

"Thats it," Meerkat grinned, and some of the beetles flew off the leaf in a colorful mess.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Honeypaw had swallowed hers whole and was blinking. "...Yes, satisfying..." She finished, looking at her brother.

"Thats it," Meerkat grinned, and some of the beetles flew off the leaf in a colorful mess.
They walked across a log next to the waterfall, Eternal growing older as they walked. They all did. Time passed, and soon they were off the long, but only...

"Hakuna Matata, Hakuna Matata, Hakuna Matata..." They all sang.

"It means no worries..." Eternal sang, his voice deeper, looking at his sister.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 02:23 PM
They walked across a log next to the waterfall, Eternal growing older as they walked. They all did. Time passed, and soon they were off the long, but only...

"Hakuna Matata, Hakuna Matata, Hakuna Matata..." They all sang.

"It means no worries..." Eternal sang, his voice deeper, looking at his sister.

Honey marched after Eternal. The she-cat was taller, older. Her head was high, her eyes gleaming as she purred. "For the rest of your days!" She sang, sounding alot older.

"Its our problem free!" Meerkat sang. "Philosiphy!"

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Honey marched after Eternal. The she-cat was taller, older. Her head was high, her eyes gleaming as she purred. "For the rest of your days!" She sang, sounding alot older.

"Its our problem free!" Meerkat sang. "Philosiphy!"
"Hakuna Matata..."

Digger and Eternal walked with Honey and Meerkat, now nearly humming the song.

{This is the older Eternal (http://www.bengalcatworld.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/bengal-cat-009.jpg). Also, what does Fox, Black, Golden, Splash, Snow, Fern, Roar and Meer look like? xD I keep trying to picture them but yet I fail at it haha}

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 02:36 PM
"Hakuna Matata..."

Digger and Eternal walked with Honey and Meerkat, now nearly humming the song.

{This is the older Eternal (http://www.bengalcatworld.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/bengal-cat-009.jpg). Also, what does Fox, Black, Golden, Splash, Snow, Fern, Roar and Meer look like? xD I keep trying to picture them but yet I fail at it haha}

(Ohhh boy, okie i'll go find some pics x3)
"Hakuuuuuuunna Matata," Honey hummed.

Meerkat hummed along, continuing forward with a smile.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 02:38 PM
(Ohhh boy, okie i'll go find some pics x3)
"Hakuuuuuuunna Matata," Honey hummed.

Meerkat hummed along, continuing forward with a smile.
(Wanna RP Black and them here as well?
Also, I need their adult names too Dx [site updating srry])

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM
(Wanna RP Black and them here as well?)

(Sure X3)
Also

Honeyfur (https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOk5O0KzYp4-XpD9URHZkOgUGJvMUYtWX-8yqdOkcFG1b_qFCR)
Goldensky (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjfNnJd-RhuCWCnZAhAvS55sImroYcYoCc6FEJy80jJSb2dekSiUy_-6c)
Blackstorm (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHzNd0PjmDptS90dlEBpqkCcp2kQvmG YY9KLQI6bv5BzCfwH8O)
Foxthorn (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8mYsSPMBXTYvmx05s2vjQbGE4j2jBV Yiw9z1DI0Pck-wZ87dOLQ)
Splashheart (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROOUIChuvcb88fv5YoeNb_dvsgKW_N5 HUbWxAe38P7Pdyib247)
Roarclaw (https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU2FGQaNDWJgaXf242PZvc_mEKe9XBp KxXRIGk7JGc5HYgp_ku)
and Snowsong (https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1yMEucqvVk1G5AeP_QZF1JpmWrqr59 mhFF0b3uluPoox3Jc0X)

This is what Fernpaw (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqs6L5pQwMU-W9LCs8G51apbEYxSbD8_YfOEsbqmKD5nTI9aXF) would look like.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 03:27 PM
(Sure X3)
Also

Honeyfur (https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOk5O0KzYp4-XpD9URHZkOgUGJvMUYtWX-8yqdOkcFG1b_qFCR)
Goldensky (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjfNnJd-RhuCWCnZAhAvS55sImroYcYoCc6FEJy80jJSb2dekSiUy_-6c)
Blackstorm (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHzNd0PjmDptS90dlEBpqkCcp2kQvmG YY9KLQI6bv5BzCfwH8O)
Foxthorn (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8mYsSPMBXTYvmx05s2vjQbGE4j2jBV Yiw9z1DI0Pck-wZ87dOLQ)
Splashheart (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROOUIChuvcb88fv5YoeNb_dvsgKW_N5 HUbWxAe38P7Pdyib247)
Roarclaw (https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU2FGQaNDWJgaXf242PZvc_mEKe9XBp KxXRIGk7JGc5HYgp_ku)
and Snowsong (https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1yMEucqvVk1G5AeP_QZF1JpmWrqr59 mhFF0b3uluPoox3Jc0X)

This is what Fernpaw (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqs6L5pQwMU-W9LCs8G51apbEYxSbD8_YfOEsbqmKD5nTI9aXF) would look like.

Lionheart (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/lionheart.html)
Coonmask (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/coonmask.html)
Eternalspirit (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/eternalspirit.html)
Oakmark (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/oakmark.html)
Frostflight (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/frostflight.html)
Palesight (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/palesight.html)
Digger (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/digger.html)

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Lionheart (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/lionheart.html)
Coonmask (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/coonmask.html)
Eternalspirit (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/eternalspirit.html)
Oakmark (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/oakmark.html)
Frostflight (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/frostflight.html)
Palesight (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/palesight.html)
Digger (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/digger.html)

(Loveeee it! So they're all warriors now?)
(Yeeeyyy lets rpppp!~)

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 03:36 PM
(Loveeee it! So they're all warriors now?)
(Yeeeyyy lets rpppp!~)
Oakmark walked into the cave that Blackstorm stayed at, flustered. They left the clans, and now there was no food, and they starved. "Black! We got a bone to pick with you!" he growled.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Oakmark walked into the cave that Blackstorm stayed at, flustered. They left the clans, and now there was no food, and they starved. "Black! We got a bone to pick with you!" he growled.

"Oh, what is it this time?" Blackstorm groaned, looking up in annoyance.

"I'll handle this." Goldensky told Oakmark, walking in and looking at Blackstorm. "Black, theres no food, no water...."

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 03:45 PM
"Oh, what is it this time?" Blackstorm groaned, looking up in annoyance.

"I'll handle this." Goldensky told Oakmark, walking in and looking at Blackstorm. "Black, theres no food, no water...."
"Yeah, it's dinner time, and we ain't got no stinkin' dinner!" he growled.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 03:49 PM
"Yeah, it's dinner time, and we ain't got no stinkin' dinner!" he growled.

"Its everyone elses job to do the hunting," Blackstorm said lazily, waving a paw helplessly.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 03:51 PM
"Its everyone elses job to do the hunting," Blackstorm said lazily, waving a paw helplessly.
"Yeah, well they won't go hunt!" Oak whined. "And I thought Fierce was bad...." he grumbled to Goldensky.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 04:13 PM
"Yeah, well they won't go hunt!" Oak whined. "And I thought Fierce was bad...." he grumbled to Goldensky.

Goldensky started to nod in agreement, but paused.

"What?" Blackstorm jerked up and glared at Oakmark. "What did you say?!"

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Goldensky started to nod in agreement, but paused.

"What?" Blackstorm jerked up and glared at Oakmark. "What did you say?!"
"Uhh, n-nothing!" Oakmark replied quickly.

(we should RP Roar and Coon soon xD)

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 04:30 PM
"Uhh, n-nothing!" Oakmark replied quickly.

(we should RP Roar and Coon soon xD)

(Yup, bring 'em ALLL IN!!! X3)

"Good." Blackstorm narrowed his eyes. "Now get out."

Roarclaw stood on a rock, looking over the territory they were staying at. His amber eyes were filled with an unreadable emotion, as he closed his eyes. I cant believe Blackstorm did this...After...Everything. What changed him? He wondered.

"Hey sis," Foxthorn padded up to Splashheart, an exhausted look in his eyes.

"Hey." Splashheart rubbed her head under his chin, closing her eyes. "You okay?"

"Theres nothing left." Foxthorn said hoarsely, nuzzling her.

Splashheart sighed, opening her eyes and looking up at him wearily. "Foxy...."

Foxthorn looked back down at her, before swallowing and resting his head atop hers. He wrapped his paws gently around her and pulled her closer so that her head was pressed to his chest. "Splash....Please dont leave."

Splashheart shut her eyes, breathing deeply. "I wont."

Snowsong was silent as she sat outside a cave, her eyes fixed on the sky.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 04:35 PM
(Yup, bring 'em ALLL IN!!! X3)

"Good." Blackstorm narrowed his eyes. "Now get out."

Roarclaw stood on a rock, looking over the territory they were staying at. His amber eyes were filled with an unreadable emotion, as he closed his eyes. I cant believe Blackstorm did this...After...Everything. What changed him? He wondered.

"Hey sis," Foxthorn padded up to Splashheart, an exhausted look in his eyes.

"Hey." Splashheart rubbed her head under his chin, closing her eyes. "You okay?"

"Theres nothing left." Foxthorn said hoarsely, nuzzling her.

Splashheart sighed, opening her eyes and looking up at him wearily. "Foxy...."

Foxthorn looked back down at her, before swallowing and resting his head atop hers. He wrapped his paws gently around her and pulled her closer so that her head was pressed to his chest. "Splash....Please dont leave."

Splashheart shut her eyes, breathing deeply. "I wont."

Snowsong was silent as she sat outside a cave, her eyes fixed on the sky.

(oh yeaaah!)
Lionheart padded to Splashheart and Foxthorn. "We are going to have t go into the outer lands... Hopefully here is something..." he sighed.

Coonmask saw Roarclaw, and slowly padded up behind him. "R-Roar...?" she asked silently.

Frostflight and Palesight layed by each other, and Palesight barely moved. The once runted kit was now again small and Frost barely moved from her side. The hunger was killing them all but they all had to follow Black.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 04:41 PM
(oh yeaaah!)
Lionheart padded to Splashheart and Foxthorn. "We are going to have t go into the outer lands... Hopefully here is something..." he sighed.

Coonmask saw Roarclaw, and slowly padded up behind him. "R-Roar...?" she asked silently.

Frostflight and Palesight layed by each other, and Palesight barely moved. The once runted kit was now again small and Frost barely moved from her side. The hunger was killing them all but they all had to follow Black.

Roarclaw twitched an ear and turned, a vague smile playing on his lips when he saw Coonmask. "Hey, Coon.."

Foxthorn nodded, pulling away from his sister gently as he looked at Lionheart. "Lets go then..."

Splashheart sighed, looking at her brother before looking at Lionheart. "Theres gotta be something right.."

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Roarclaw twitched an ear and turned, a vague smile playing on his lips when he saw Coonmask. "Hey, Coon.."

Foxthorn nodded, pulling away from his sister gently as he looked at Lionheart. "Lets go then..."

Splashheart sighed, looking at her brother before looking at Lionheart. "Theres gotta be something right.."
"Right..." Lionheart sighed, helping Splashheart up.

Coonmask walked up to his side, looking in the same direction. "Why haven't you slept?" she asked, not looking at him. She just kept looking straight, staying kinda close to him for warmth.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 06:50 PM
"Right..." Lionheart sighed, helping Splashheart up.

Coonmask walked up to his side, looking in the same direction. "Why haven't you slept?" she asked, not looking at him. She just kept looking straight, staying kinda close to him for warmth.

Roarclaw sighed, looking up. "I havent been tired lately, I guess." He murmured.

"Come on." Foxthorn gave his sister a glance.
Splashheart nodded with a sigh.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Roarclaw sighed, looking up. "I havent been tired lately, I guess." He murmured.

"Come on." Foxthorn gave his sister a glance.
Splashheart nodded with a sigh.
Frostflight looked up. "Foxthorn, Lionheart, Splashheart.. come quick..." she meowed, her voice whimpery.

Coonmask looked at him, giving him a small look of worry and... something else. "You worry me with your 'not sleeping'." she said softly. She then nuzzled him softly and caringly.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Frostflight looked up. "Foxthorn, Lionheart, Splashheart.. come quick..." she meowed, her voice whimpery.

Coonmask looked at him, giving him a small look of worry and... something else. "You worry me with your 'not sleeping'." she said softly. She then nuzzled him softly and caringly.

Roarclaw nuzzled her back slightly, sighing. "I cant sleep when im worried."

Foxthorn turned, and bounded over quickly. "Whats wrong?"

Splasheart followed, blinking.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Roarclaw nuzzled her back slightly, sighing. "I cant sleep when im worried."

Foxthorn turned, and bounded over quickly. "Whats wrong?"

Splasheart followed, blinking.
Frostpaw looked down on her sister who breathed slowly. "Sh-She's getting worse..." she whimpered, laying a head on her side.
Palepaw opened her eyes slowly, seeing Foxthorn and Splashpaw and her brother. "F-Fox...?" she asked, her voice soft. "She needs food, and soon..." Frost cried softly.

Coonmask smiled. "You know... you have always been a big support here. Especially for me..." she said in an almost whisper.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Frostpaw looked down on her sister who breathed slowly. "Sh-She's getting worse..." she whimpered, laying a head on her side.
Palepaw opened her eyes slowly, seeing Foxthorn and Splashpaw and her brother. "F-Fox...?" she asked, her voice soft. "She needs food, and soon..." Frost cried softly.

Coonmask smiled. "You know... you have always been a big support here. Especially for me..." she said in an almost whisper.

"We need to hurry and go hunt then." Splashheart stressed. "Theres gotta be some food beyond the territory!"

"Yeah...We'll be back. Come on guys!" Foxthorn wheeled around, turning and shooting off.

Splashheart followed.

Roarclaw smiled back slightly. "I wish I could do something now." He sighed.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 07:36 PM
"We need to hurry and go hunt then." Splashheart stressed. "Theres gotta be some food beyond the territory!"

"Yeah...We'll be back. Come on guys!" Foxthorn wheeled around, turning and shooting off.

Splashheart followed.

Roarclaw smiled back slightly. "I wish I could do something now." He sighed.
Coonmask leaned on him slightly. She could feel her fur heat up slightly, but she didn't care.

Lionheart nuzzled his sister before he ran after the two.

~~

Eternal stared up at the stars, laying next to Digger, Meerkat, and Honey. "I'm stuffed..." he meowed.

"I ate like a pig!" Digger said.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Coonmask leaned on him slightly. She could feel her fur heat up slightly, but she didn't care.

Lionheart nuzzled his sister before he ran after the two.

~~

Eternal stared up at the stars, laying next to Digger, Meerkat, and Honey. "I'm stuffed..." he meowed.

"I ate like a pig!" Digger said.

Roarclaw shut his eyes, resting his head against hers.

Foxthorn slowed just slightly, letting the others catch up.

Splashheart sighed beside him. "How are we gonna find food..."

~~

Honey laughed slightly, looking up. "Digger you are a pig!" She teased.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Roarclaw shut his eyes, resting his head against hers.

Foxthorn slowed just slightly, letting the others catch up.

Splashheart sighed beside him. "How are we gonna find food..."

~~

Honey laughed slightly, looking up. "Digger you are a pig!" She teased.
Coonmask smiled softly, a small purr rumbling from her chest. "Why don't you admit you scared?" she asked. "Worried, sure, we all are, but your scared." she said. She wondered if she knew she could figure stuff like that out.

"I saw a forest not to far away. Somewhere we haven't been." Lion said. "We can go there!"

~~

Digger and Eternal laughed.

Eternal sighed softly and looked up at the stars. "What a night." he said happily.

{Oh, Eternal if only you knewww xD}

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Coonmask smiled softly, a small purr rumbling from her chest. "Why don't you admit you scared?" she asked. "Worried, sure, we all are, but your scared." she said. She wondered if she knew she could figure stuff like that out.

"I saw a forest not to far away. Somewhere we haven't been." Lion said. "We can go there!"

~~

Digger and Eternal laughed.

Eternal sighed softly and looked up at the stars. "What a night." he said happily.

{Oh, Eternal if only you knewww xD}

"Im not scared," Roarclaw murmured.

"Good idea. Lead the way!" Foxthorn smiled.

~~

Honey laughed, sighing softly as she looked up at the stars.

Meerkat chuckled, looking up at the stars with a smile.

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 07:54 PM
"Im not scared," Roarclaw murmured.

"Good idea. Lead the way!" Foxthorn smiled.

~~

Honey laughed, sighing softly as she looked up at the stars.

Meerkat chuckled, looking up at the stars with a smile.

Coon nuzzled him once. "I see what you don't say." she said plainly, looking at him. She stared at him for a moment before she licked his cheek softly.

Lion nodded and bolted in the direction of the forest.

~~

Digger tilted his head at the sky. "Meerkat, what are those little lights in the sky?" he asked.
{gtg}

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Coon nuzzled him once. "I see what you don't say." she said plainly, looking at him. She stared at him for a moment before she licked his cheek softly.

Lion nodded and bolted in the direction of the forest.

~~

Digger tilted his head at the sky. "Meerkat, what are those little lights in the sky?" he asked.
{gtg}

(Later)
Roarclaw smiled slightly, licking her ear before closing his eyes.

Splashheart and Foxthorn followed.

~~

Honey flicked an ear, memories flooding back.

"They're fireflies." Meerkat yawned. "Fireflies that got caught up in that big...Bluish-black...Thing."

monfang
January 12th, 2017, 09:13 PM
(Later)
Roarclaw smiled slightly, licking her ear before closing his eyes.

Splashheart and Foxthorn followed.

~~

Honey flicked an ear, memories flooding back.

"They're fireflies." Meerkat yawned. "Fireflies that got caught up in that big...Bluish-black...Thing."
"Oh, I thought they were big balls of gas burning billions of miles away..." Digger said.

"Digger, with you, everything's gas." Eternal joked.

~~

Coon smiled as well, resting her head under his.

Frost liked Palesight's ear, trying not to cry. Her little sister was dying, and if Lion, Fox, and Splash didn't come back with food, and soon, then her death would be certain. Palesight was the one everyone thought that would die before her first moon. And she lived, despite being naturally starved and hardly able to walk. Now this was because of someone she trusted. She was the first to leave with him and of course, everyone followed. Now he was killing her in a technical sense.

Random Melody
January 12th, 2017, 09:18 PM
"Oh, I thought they were big balls of gas burning billions of miles away..." Digger said.

"Digger, with you, everything's gas." Eternal joked.

~~

Coon smiled as well, resting her head under his.

Frost liked Palesight's ear, trying not to cry. Her little sister was dying, and if Lion, Fox, and Splash didn't come back with food, and soon, then her death would be certain. Palesight was the one everyone thought that would die before her first moon. And she lived, despite being naturally starved and hardly able to walk. Now this was because of someone she trusted. She was the first to leave with him and of course, everyone followed. Now he was killing her in a technical sense.

Meerkat laughed before looking at Honey. "Honey, what do you think?"

Honey blinked, averting her gaze. "Well....I dont know."

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Meerkat laughed before looking at Honey. "Honey, what do you think?"

Honey blinked, averting her gaze. "Well....I dont know."
"Oh come on!" Digger asked, looking at Eternal.

"W-Well, it's kinda stupid..." Eternal started.

"We shared ours! Pleeeaaaase!" Digger begged.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 11:38 AM
"Oh come on!" Digger asked, looking at Eternal.

"W-Well, it's kinda stupid..." Eternal started.

"We shared ours! Pleeeaaaase!" Digger begged.

"Come on, give give!" Meerkat pleaded.

Honey sighed. ".....Well, somebody once told us that all our ancestors are up there, watching over us." She said quietly.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 12:30 PM
"Come on, give give!" Meerkat pleaded.

Honey sighed. ".....Well, somebody once told us that all our ancestors are up there, watching over us." She said quietly.
"Whenever we needed help, we could call on..." Eternal added.

Digger tilted his head at the sky, and looked at Meerat.

~~

Oakmark paced with anger. "Damn, Black! He's going to kill us then crawl back to the clans! That fool lied to us!" he snarled. "I can bet prey on it! If we get any!" he angrily swiped a bone away.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 12:34 PM
"Whenever we needed help, we could call on..." Eternal added.

Digger tilted his head at the sky, and looked at Meerat.

~~

Oakmark paced with anger. "Damn, Black! He's going to kill us then crawl back to the clans! That fool lied to us!" he snarled. "I can bet prey on it! If we get any!" he angrily swiped a bone away.

Meerkat blinked at the stars. "You mean a bunch of wild dead guys are watching us?" He tried not to, then burst out laughing.

Honeypaw chuckled halfheartedly, pain in her eyes as she looked at the sky.

~~

"Would you relax?" Goldensky rolled her eyes at him, gnawing on a bone. "Look, if the two of us get close to starving, we leave, simple!" She smacked the bone away and stood, the usually gentle she-cat looking cold and angry. "We can go to the DS or something if it comes to that."

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Meerkat blinked at the stars. "You mean a bunch of wild dead guys are watching us?" He tried not to, then burst out laughing.

Honeypaw chuckled halfheartedly, pain in her eyes as she looked at the sky.

~~

"Would you relax?" Goldensky rolled her eyes at him, gnawing on a bone. "Look, if the two of us get close to starving, we leave, simple!" She smacked the bone away and stood, the usually gentle she-cat looking cold and angry. "We can go to the DS or something if it comes to that."
Eternal laughed nervously as well. "Yeah, stupid huh...?" he said. He stared at the sky and then got up, and began to walk off in the direction of a cliff.

~~

"I want to get him back! I.. I'll kill him before I leave!" Oakmark snarled, then looked at Goldensky. "No... He's your brother. You should do something! Only you can handle his temper, maybe you can talk some sense into that thick skull of his!"

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Eternal laughed nervously as well. "Yeah, stupid huh...?" he said. He stared at the sky and then got up, and began to walk off in the direction of a cliff.

~~

"I want to get him back! I.. I'll kill him before I leave!" Oakmark snarled, then looked at Goldensky. "No... He's your brother. You should do something! Only you can handle his temper, maybe you can talk some sense into that thick skull of his!"

Honey stood, padding off in the other direction without a word, a frown on her face.

Meerkat stared after the two, then at Digger, "Was it something I said?"

~~

Goldensky sighed. "Yeah okay, i'll try...I doubt he'd listen though." She grumbled.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Honey stood, padding off in the other direction without a word, a frown on her face.

Meerkat stared after the two, then at Digger, "Was it something I said?"

~~

Goldensky sighed. "Yeah okay, i'll try...I doubt he'd listen though." She grumbled.
"He better, for his sake.. and yours..." Oakmark growled in her face before padding off away from her.

~~

Eternal looked up at the sky, staring at the stars. Finally he collapsed on the cliffside, closing his eyes.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 01:21 PM
"He better, for his sake.. and yours..." Oakmark growled in her face before padding off away from her.

~~

Eternal looked up at the sky, staring at the stars. Finally he collapsed on the cliffside, closing his eyes.

Goldensky rolled her eyes, turning away.

~~

Honey kept walking, before finally flopping down near a small pond, squeezing her eyes shut as she sighed.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Goldensky rolled her eyes, turning away.

~~

Honey kept walking, before finally flopping down near a small pond, squeezing her eyes shut as she sighed.
{HERE COMES THE LOVE xD}
{timeskip}
Digger danced humming to a song that him and Meerkat were singing. A mouse caught his eye and she strayed off.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 01:53 PM
{HERE COMES THE LOVE xD}
{timeskip}
Digger danced humming to a song that him and Meerkat were singing. A mouse caught his eye and she strayed off.

(Omg are we gonna do Can You Feel The Love Tonight with Honey and Lion XDD)
"In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight!" Meerkat sang, before pricking his ears and turning,looking around. "Digger?" Then he shrugged, and continued.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 02:03 PM
(Omg are we gonna do Can You Feel The Love Tonight with Honey and Lion XDD)
"In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight!" Meerkat sang, before pricking his ears and turning,looking around. "Digger?" Then he shrugged, and continued.
{Aaaaaaaand Eternal and Splash!}
Digger followed it for a while, and he slowly stalked it on a log, but it scurried away and he saw Lionheart getting ready to pounce. Alarmed, Digger screamed and bolted away. "Come on!" Lionheart growled. "We have to make this our hunting grounds!" and he bolted off after Digger.

Digger ran as far as he could and tried to run under a root, but got stuck.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 02:42 PM
{Aaaaaaaand Eternal and Splash!}
Digger followed it for a while, and he slowly stalked it on a log, but it scurried away and he saw Lionheart getting ready to pounce. Alarmed, Digger screamed and bolted away. "Come on!" Lionheart growled. "We have to make this our hunting grounds!" and he bolted off after Digger.

Digger ran as far as he could and tried to run under a root, but got stuck.

(OMG YASSS)
Splashheart darted after Digger, claws out and teeth bared.

Meerkat's head shot up. "Digger?" He whirled around and spotted Digger, and ran over. "Digger! Hey, whats goin' on?!"

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 03:12 PM
(OMG YASSS)
Splashheart darted after Digger, claws out and teeth bared.

Meerkat's head shot up. "Digger?" He whirled around and spotted Digger, and ran over. "Digger! Hey, whats goin' on?!"
"THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!" Digger screamed. Lionheart bolted from a bush, snarling.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 03:25 PM
"THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!" Digger screamed. Lionheart bolted from a bush, snarling.

Splashheart launched after him, snarling.

"WOAH!" Meerkat shrieked, then began pushing Digger to try to get him out of the root. "Why do I always gotta save your--AAAA!!!!!" He screamed, seeing Lionheart and Splasheart were closing in fast.

At the same moment Honey charged over, leaping over Digger and Meerkat. Her teeth were bared, claws out as she snarled furiously, meeting Lionheart head on.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Splashheart launched after him, snarling.

"WOAH!" Meerkat shrieked, then began pushing Digger to try to get him out of the root. "Why do I always gotta save your--AAAA!!!!!" He screamed, seeing Lionheart and Splasheart were closing in fast.

At the same moment Honey charged over, leaping over Digger and Meerkat. Her teeth were bared, claws out as she snarled furiously, meeting Lionheart head on.
Eternal followed her, and he attacked Splashheart. He yowled as he clawed at her.

Lionheart yowled as he felt the claws meet his muzzle, and he snarled, clawing her back.

(splash should pin Eternal only because they are the Simba and Nala xD)

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Eternal followed her, and he attacked Splashheart. He yowled as he clawed at her.

Lionheart yowled as he felt the claws meet his muzzle, and he snarled, clawing her back.

(splash should pin Eternal only because they are the Simba and Nala xD)

(Yeah XD GO GIRLS!)
Meerkat blinked, before looking at Digger. "Its okay buddy im here for ya!" He raised his head. "Get 'em! Bite their heads! Go for the jugular! The jugular!" He yowled, nudging Digger. "See? I told you they'd come in handy!"

Honey snarled, leaping back and lunging again. This time she pinned him, paws on Lionheart's chest as she hissed at him, teeth bared.

Splashpaw dodged, and lunged, pinning Eternal with a snarl and glaring down at him.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 07:11 PM
(Yeah XD GO GIRLS!)
Meerkat blinked, before looking at Digger. "Its okay buddy im here for ya!" He raised his head. "Get 'em! Bite their heads! Go for the jugular! The jugular!" He yowled, nudging Digger. "See? I told you they'd come in handy!"

Honey snarled, leaping back and lunging again. This time she pinned him, paws on Lionheart's chest as she hissed at him, teeth bared.

Splashpaw dodged, and lunged, pinning Eternal with a snarl and glaring down at him.
Lion and Eternal looked at them, and almost at they same time, they spoke.
"Honey?"
"Splash?"
Their eyes were wide with surprise as they panted hard.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Lion and Eternal looked at them, and almost at they same time, they spoke.
"Honey?"
"Splash?"
Their eyes were wide with surprise as they panted hard.

Honey's eyes snapped wide as she quickly backed off, sitting back with a confused and surprised look s she stared at Lionheart.

Splashheart did the same, blinking in confusion, staring at Eternal.

Meerkat's mouth slacked slightly.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Honey's eyes snapped wide as she quickly backed off, sitting back with a confused and surprised look s she stared at Lionheart.

Splashheart did the same, blinking in confusion, staring at Eternal.

Meerkat's mouth slacked slightly.
"Is it really you?" Eternal asked.

"I... I can't believe it..." Lionheart said, tilting his head.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 08:12 PM
"Is it really you?" Eternal asked.

"I... I can't believe it..." Lionheart said, tilting his head.

Honey and Splashheart just looked at them, and spoke at the same time in confusion.

"Who are you?"

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Honey and Splashheart just looked at them, and spoke at the same time in confusion.

"Who are you?"
Eternal stepped up. "I-It's Eternal..." he paused, and forgot that he once had a suffix. "...paw..." he said.

Lionheart smiled. "It's Lion..." he said.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Eternal stepped up. "I-It's Eternal..." he paused, and forgot that he once had a suffix. "...paw..." he said.

Lionheart smiled. "It's Lion..." he said.

Honey blinked, before her eyes widened. "Lionpaw?"

Splashheart's eyes snapped wide in shock. "Eternalpaw?"

"WHOA!" The two exclaimed at the same time, rushing forward.

Meerkat's mouth fell open completely.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Honey blinked, before her eyes widened. "Lionpaw?"

Splashheart's eyes snapped wide in shock. "Eternalpaw?"

"WHOA!" The two exclaimed at the same time, rushing forward.

Meerkat's mouth fell open completely.
Eternal and Lionheart jumped at them playfully. Lionheart bumped his head on Honey's, smiling. "I can't believe it!" he meowed.

"What are you doing out here?!" Eternal asked, laughing.

Digger struggled as he tried to see what was going on.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Eternal and Lionheart jumped at them playfully. Lionheart bumped his head on Honey's, smiling. "I can't believe it!" he meowed.

"What are you doing out here?!" Eternal asked, laughing.

Digger struggled as he tried to see what was going on.

"Me either! Where did you.." Honey giggled.

"What do you mean 'What am I doing here'? What are you doing here!" Splashheart laughed.

Meerkat marched over. "Hey, whats goin' on here?" He exclaimed, but was ignored.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 08:38 PM
"Me either! Where did you.." Honey giggled.

"What do you mean 'What am I doing here'? What are you doing here!" Splashheart laughed.

Meerkat marched over. "Hey, whats goin' on here?" He exclaimed, but was ignored.
"I'm so happy to see you!" Lionheart meowed.

"How have you been?!" Eternal asked.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"I'm so happy to see you!" Lionheart meowed.

"How have you been?!" Eternal asked.

Splashheart's smile wavered. "We--"

"Me--" Honey began.

"HEY! WHATS GOING ON HERE!" Meerkat shouted.

"Meerkat, this is Lionpaw!" Honey giggled, "He's my...My mate."

"Mate?!" Meerkat echoed in disbelief.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Splashheart's smile wavered. "We--"

"Me--" Honey began.

"HEY! WHATS GOING ON HERE!" Meerkat shouted.

"Meerkat, this is Lionpaw!" Honey giggled, "He's my...My mate."

"Mate?!" Meerkat echoed in disbelief.
"This is Splash! My best friend!" Eternal mwrred.

Digger scrambled to pull himself from the tree.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 08:58 PM
"This is Splash! My best friend!" Eternal mwrred.

Digger scrambled to pull himself from the tree.

"And my sister!" Honey smiled at Splashheart.

Splashheart grinned.

"Friend?!" Meerkat sputtered in disbelief. "Sister?!"

"Yeah. Hey, Digger, come over here!" Honey giggled, turning her head and smiling.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"And my sister!" Honey smiled at Splashheart.

Splashheart grinned.

"Friend?!" Meerkat sputtered in disbelief. "Sister?!"

"Yeah. Hey, Digger, come over here!" Honey giggled, turning her head and smiling.
Digger finally got himself free, and padded over to the others.

"Splash, Lion, this is Digger and Meerkat!" Eternal meowed.

"Pleasure." Lionheart chuckled.

Random Melody
January 13th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Digger finally got himself free, and padded over to the others.

"Splash, Lion, this is Digger and Meerkat!" Eternal meowed.

"Pleasure." Lionheart chuckled.

Splashheart giggled, "Nice to meet you."

"How do ya do...Whoa! Whoa. Time out...Lemme get this straight." Meerkat looked at Lionheart, then at Honey. "You know them, they know you, but they tried to kill him." He jerked his head toward Digger. "And...Everyones...Okay, with this? DID I MISS SOMETHING?!?!?!?!"

"Relax, Meerkat!" Honey said, laughing softly.

monfang
January 13th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Splashheart giggled, "Nice to meet you."

"How do ya do...Whoa! Whoa. Time out...Lemme get this straight." Meerkat looked at Lionheart, then at Honey. "You know them, they know you, but they tried to kill him." He jerked his head toward Digger. "And...Everyones...Okay, with this? DID I MISS SOMETHING?!?!?!?!"

"Relax, Meerkat!" Honey said, laughing softly.
"It's fine, Meer! They didn't know." Eternal laughed.

Lionheart looked at Honey. "We thought you guys were dead!" he meowed. Eternal's expression suddenly changed.

Random Melody
January 14th, 2017, 07:07 AM
"It's fine, Meer! They didn't know." Eternal laughed.

Lionheart looked at Honey. "We thought you guys were dead!" he meowed. Eternal's expression suddenly changed.

"You did?" Honey blinked.

"Yeah," Splashheart frowned. "Blackstorm told us about the dogs.""

"He did?" Honey's eyes widened. "Well.....What else did he tell you?"

monfang
January 14th, 2017, 03:16 PM
"You did?" Honey blinked.

"Yeah," Splashheart frowned. "Blackstorm told us about the dogs.""

"He did?" Honey's eyes widened. "Well.....What else did he tell you?"
"Th-The dogs...?" Eternal's voice was softer now.

Lionheart stared at them. "He told us they killed you after they killed Fierce..." he said, staring at Honey. Something was in her eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked the both of them.

Random Melody
January 14th, 2017, 07:23 PM
"Th-The dogs...?" Eternal's voice was softer now.

Lionheart stared at them. "He told us they killed you after they killed Fierce..." he said, staring at Honey. Something was in her eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked the both of them.

"I..." Honey's face was pale, as she shook her head.

Splashheart studied her and Eternal, before looking at Meerkat and Digger. "Could you guys....Excuse us for a few minutes?"

Meerkat snorted. "Hey, whatever they has to say, they can say in front of us. Right?" He looked at Eternal.

rubinaito
January 15th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Neverwing -Once known as Neverpaw- made his way through the wastelands. He searched the horizon, heart plummeting; where was Blackstorm? He blinked away something in his eye, and continued on.

rubinaito
January 15th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Dark Rose

monfang
January 15th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"I..." Honey's face was pale, as she shook her head.

Splashheart studied her and Eternal, before looking at Meerkat and Digger. "Could you guys....Excuse us for a few minutes?"

Meerkat snorted. "Hey, whatever they has to say, they can say in front of us. Right?" He looked at Eternal.
"I, uh, think it would be best for you to leave..." Eternal said. Digger snorted slightly before looking at Meerkat. "Come on." he said, before turning to walk off.

Random Melody
January 15th, 2017, 07:39 PM
"I, uh, think it would be best for you to leave..." Eternal said. Digger snorted slightly before looking at Meerkat. "Come on." he said, before turning to walk off.

Meerkat opened his mouth, then rolled his eyes. "It starts....You think you know someone." He turned and walked off.

Splashheart had her head down, sighing.

Honey looked at Lionheart blinking.

monfang
January 15th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Meerkat opened his mouth, then rolled his eyes. "It starts....You think you know someone." He turned and walked off.

Splashheart had her head down, sighing.

Honey looked at Lionheart blinking.
"What happened... You have to come back..." Lionheart said.

"No, we don't..." Eternal grumbled, looking away.

Random Melody
January 15th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"What happened... You have to come back..." Lionheart said.

"No, we don't..." Eternal grumbled, looking away.

"We cant," Honey sat down, closing her eyes.

"Why?" Splashheart looked from her to Eternal. "What happened?"

monfang
January 16th, 2017, 12:12 AM
"We cant," Honey sat down, closing her eyes.

"Why?" Splashheart looked from her to Eternal. "What happened?"
"You wouldn't understand..."

"What wouldn't we understand? What is going on, Honey?" he asked, a more demanding and irritated tone.

Random Melody
January 16th, 2017, 12:24 AM
"You wouldn't understand..."

"What wouldn't we understand? What is going on, Honey?" he asked, a more demanding and irritated tone.

"No. It doesnt matter. Hakuna Matata." Honey swallowed.

"What?" Splashheart blinked.

monfang
January 16th, 2017, 12:54 AM
"No. It doesnt matter. Hakuna Matata." Honey swallowed.

"What?" Splashheart blinked.
"It's something we learned out here. look sometimes bad things happen..."

"Eternal!"

Random Melody
January 16th, 2017, 12:59 AM
"It's something we learned out here. look sometimes bad things happen..."

"Eternal!"

"And theres nothing we can do about it!" Honey snapped. "So why worry."

monfang
January 16th, 2017, 01:08 AM
"And theres nothing we can do about it!" Honey snapped. "So why worry."
"Blackstorm forced us to move away from the clans! Everyone is starving!" Lionheart growled. "And some of us are dying!"

"W-What...?" Eternal's mind set blank. Black did this to them? But... why?

Random Melody
January 16th, 2017, 09:37 AM
"Blackstorm forced us to move away from the clans! Everyone is starving!" Lionheart growled. "And some of us are dying!"

"W-What...?" Eternal's mind set blank. Black did this to them? But... why?

Honey blinked, registering this.

Splashheart sighed. "We need you two at home."

rubinaito
January 16th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Neverwing finally tripped, falling. He landed, hard on the ground, and his golden eyes were filled with pain. Did Blackpaw- no, Blackstorm, now- ever love him?

monfang
January 16th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Honey blinked, registering this.

Splashheart sighed. "We need you two at home."
"We..." Eternal lost his words. He stood up and turned to walk away.

Lionheart stared at him, and let out a sigh, looking back at Honey. "I... need you home."

Random Melody
January 16th, 2017, 10:23 AM
"We..." Eternal lost his words. He stood up and turned to walk away.

Lionheart stared at him, and let out a sigh, looking back at Honey. "I... need you home."

"Eternal..." Splashheart frowned, following.

"I...I cant Lionheart..." Honey sighed, turning and padding off in the other direction.

monfang
January 16th, 2017, 10:39 AM
"Eternal..." Splashheart frowned, following.

"I...I cant Lionheart..." Honey sighed, turning and padding off in the other direction.
(they go there seperate ways... duhn duhn DUHNNNN xD ignore me I'm a goof xD)
Lionheart followed her. "Honey, you know you can tell me anything! I've known you almost my entire life." he meowed, his voice sounding a tad desperate.

~~

Eternal shook his head as he finally stopped and turned to her. "Look, I'm sorry for all that has happened but... I can't go back... not with my past..." he sighed, looking down at his paws.

Random Melody
January 16th, 2017, 10:49 AM
(they go there seperate ways... duhn duhn DUHNNNN xD ignore me I'm a goof xD)
Lionheart followed her. "Honey, you know you can tell me anything! I've known you almost my entire life." he meowed, his voice sounding a tad desperate.

~~

Eternal shook his head as he finally stopped and turned to her. "Look, I'm sorry for all that has happened but... I can't go back... not with my past..." he sighed, looking down at his paws.

"I cant....Lion..." Honey sighed, shutting her eyes. "Not with everything thats happened..."

~~

Splashheart responded by rubbing her head under his chin. "I've really missed you."

rubinaito
January 16th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Dark, are you ever going to reply? Neverwing x Blackstorm?

monfang
January 16th, 2017, 10:56 AM
"I cant....Lion..." Honey sighed, shutting her eyes. "Not with everything thats happened..."

~~

Splashheart responded by rubbing her head under his chin. "I've really missed you."
Lionheart nuzzled her softly. He looked in her eyes and smiled. "You are still beautiful..." he said.

~~

"I've missed you too..." Eternal meowed, licking her ear.

Random Melody
January 16th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Lionheart nuzzled her softly. He looked in her eyes and smiled. "You are still beautiful..." he said.

~~

"I've missed you too..." Eternal meowed, licking her ear.

Honey smiled softly. "And you're still handsome."

~~

Splashheart purred, licking his cheek with a smile.

~~

Meerkat sighed, kicking pebbles with his paw as he walked. "I tell ya Digger, this stinks."

monfang
January 16th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Honey smiled softly. "And you're still handsome."

~~

Splashheart purred, licking his cheek with a smile.

~~

Meerkat sighed, kicking pebbles with his paw as he walked. "I tell ya Digger, this stinks."
"Oops, sorry..." Digger meowed.

~~

Eternal smiled back, nuzzling her.

~~

Lionheart purred and stood up, smiling.

Random Melody
January 17th, 2017, 01:26 PM
"Oops, sorry..." Digger meowed.

~~

Eternal smiled back, nuzzling her.

~~

Lionheart purred and stood up, smiling.

"Not you, them!" Meerkat groaned. "Honey, Lion. Eternal, Splash. Alone." He mumbled.

~~

Splashheart smiled, nuzzling him.

~~

Honey purred, closing her eyes and nuzzling Lionheart.

(Heh I just realized. Meerkat said Honey Lion. Honey Lion=Honey badger/lion.Kion and Bunga lol XDDDD)

monfang
January 17th, 2017, 02:05 PM
"Not you, them!" Meerkat groaned. "Honey, Lion. Eternal, Splash. Alone." He mumbled.

~~

Splashheart smiled, nuzzling him.

~~

Honey purred, closing her eyes and nuzzling Lionheart.

(Heh I just realized. Meerkat said Honey Lion. Honey Lion=Honey badger/lion.Kion and Bunga lol XDDDD)
(o3o xD oml only you xD)

Digger tilted his head, his long ears flopping slightly. "What's wrong with that?" he asked.

~~

Lionheart smiled and began to walked infront of her, keeping his gaze on her.

~~

Eternal jumped infront of her playfully, smiling.

Random Melody
January 17th, 2017, 02:14 PM
(o3o xD oml only you xD)

Digger tilted his head, his long ears flopping slightly. "What's wrong with that?" he asked.

~~

Lionheart smiled and began to walked infront of her, keeping his gaze on her.

~~

Eternal jumped infront of her playfully, smiling.

(XDDD Im a weird lil goofball arent I XDD)

"I can see whats happening." Meerkat sang, turning aay with a sigh.

~~

Honey giggled, bounding forward and spinning around to face him with a smile.

~~

Splashheart laughed, moving around him and stopping in front of him with a smile.

monfang
January 17th, 2017, 02:17 PM
(XDDD Im a weird lil goofball arent I XDD)

"I can see whats happening." Meerkat sang, turning aay with a sigh.

~~

Honey giggled, bounding forward and spinning around to face him with a smile.

~~

Splashheart laughed, moving around him and stopping in front of him with a smile.
"What?" he asked.

~~

Lionheart laughed and bounded forward, looking back.

~~

Eternal pawed her before jumping over her, and he turned to face her.

Random Melody
January 17th, 2017, 02:23 PM
"What?" he asked.

~~

Lionheart laughed and bounded forward, looking back.

~~

Eternal pawed her before jumping over her, and he turned to face her.

"And they dont have a clue." Meerkat grimaced.

~~

Honey chuckled, bounding after him. She leaped over, turning her head slightly.

~~

Splashheart spun around and rose up with a smile, nose to nose with him.

monfang
January 17th, 2017, 06:39 PM
"And they dont have a clue." Meerkat grimaced.

~~

Honey chuckled, bounding after him. She leaped over, turning her head slightly.

~~

Splashheart spun around and rose up with a smile, nose to nose with him.
"Who?" Digger asked with more confusion.

~~

Lionheart laughed and ran forward.

~~

Eternal chuckled nervously but smiled, and nuzzled her playfully before running forward and looking back.

Random Melody
January 17th, 2017, 06:42 PM
"Who?" Digger asked with more confusion.

~~

Lionheart laughed and ran forward.

~~

Eternal chuckled nervously but smiled, and nuzzled her playfully before running forward and looking back.

"They'll fall in love and heres the bottom line." Meerkat turned and looked at him. "Us four are down to two."

##

Honey giggled, before turning around to face him.

##

Splashheart turned, following with a smile.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 10:47 AM
"They'll fall in love and heres the bottom line." Meerkat turned and looked at him. "Us four are down to two."

##

Honey giggled, before turning around to face him.

##

Splashheart turned, following with a smile.
"Oh..." Digger's face fell.

~~

Lionheart smiled and licked her nose.

~~

Eternal laughed and ran to the water's edge.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 11:08 AM
"Oh..." Digger's face fell.

~~

Lionheart smiled and licked her nose.

~~

Eternal laughed and ran to the water's edge.

"Ze sweet carress of twilight!" Meerkat sang in a mock-French accent, scowling. "Theres magic everywhere! And with all this romaaantic atmosphere.....DISTASTERS in the aiiiiirrr!"

"Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings!" A voice drifted through the territory, reaching everyones ears.

(Snowsong and Coon/Frost/Pale could like, be the ones actually singing the song XDDD That would be cool X33)

~~

Honey chuckled, licking his cheek before bounding to the small pond.

~~

Splashheart grinned, before jumping in with a splash.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 12:22 PM
"Ze sweet carress of twilight!" Meerkat sang in a mock-French accent, scowling. "Theres magic everywhere! And with all this romaaantic atmosphere.....DISTASTERS in the aiiiiirrr!"

"Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings!" A voice drifted through the territory, reaching everyones ears.

(Snowsong and Coon/Frost/Pale could like, be the ones actually singing the song XDDD That would be cool X33)

~~

Honey chuckled, licking his cheek before bounding to the small pond.

~~

Splashheart grinned, before jumping in with a splash.
(yesssssss xD)

The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things.

~~

Lionheart ran with her and drank from the pond.

~~

Eternal laughed and looked in the water.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 12:28 PM
(yesssssss xD)

The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things.

~~

Lionheart ran with her and drank from the pond.

~~

Eternal laughed and looked in the water.

(YAAAY XD)
Honey bent her head slowly, drinking from the pond.

So many things to tell him,
But how to make him see,
The truth about my past? She thought, and cringed.

Impossible!
He'd turn away from me...

~~

Splashheart popped up and smiled up at him.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 12:35 PM
(YAAAY XD)
Honey bent her head slowly, drinking from the pond.

So many things to tell him,
But how to make him see,
The truth about my past? She thought, and cringed.

Impossible!
He'd turn away from me...

~~

Splashheart popped up and smiled up at him.

Lionheart smiled and looked up.

She's holding back, She's hiding
But what? I can't decide
Why won't she be the girl I know she is?
The girl I see inside?

Coonmask, Palepaw, and Frostflight then rose up in song again.
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings?

~~

Eternal smiled and nuzzled her.
(We totally should do "Love will find a way", and also, i think that Lion and Honey should be Simba and Nala, and Splash and Eternal Kiara and Kovu xD it fits better haha)

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Lionheart smiled and looked up.

She's holding back, She's hiding
But what? I can't decide
Why won't she be the girl I know she is?
The girl I see inside?

Coonmask, Palepaw, and Frostflight then rose up in song again.
The peace the evening brings?

~~

Eternal smiled and nuzzled her.
(We totally should do "Love will find a way", and also, i think that Lion and Honey should be Simba and Nala, and Splash and Eternal Kiara and Kovu xD it fits better haha)

(Omg yes XDDD)
Honey smiled coyly, then turned and bounded off. A moment later the she-cat came back swinging on a vine, doing a flip into the water with a laugh.

~~

Splashheart grinned, wrapping her paws around him and pulling him in.

The world, for once, in perfect harmony.
With all its living things. Snowsong sang.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 12:47 PM
(Omg yes XDDD)
Honey smiled coyly, then turned and bounded off. A moment later the she-cat came back swinging on a vine, doing a flip into the water with a laugh.

~~

Splashheart grinned, wrapping her paws around him and pulling him in.

The world, for once, in perfect harmony.
With all its living things. Snowsong sang.
Lionheart's eyes widened and he searched the water everywhere.

~~

Eternal shot up and splashed Splashheart, laughing.

~~

You needn't look too far

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Lionheart's eyes widened and he searched the water everywhere.

~~

Eternal shot up and splashed Splashheart, laughing.

~~

You needn't look too far

Honey giggled, popping up and grabbing him, pulling him in.

~~

Splashheart laughed, splashing him.

"Stealing through the nights uncertainties,
Love is where they are..."

~~

"And if they fall in love tonight..." Meerkat sniffed. "It can be assuuumed..."

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Honey giggled, popping up and grabbing him, pulling him in.

~~

Splashheart laughed, splashing him.

"Stealing through the nights uncertainties,
Love is where they are..."

~~

"And if they fall in love tonight..." Meerkat sniffed. "It can be assuuumed..."
Lionheart shot up gasped and frantically padded to the water's edge, he pulled himself up and shivered. He looked at Honey and pushed her into the water, then ran off.

~~

Eternal smiled and nuzzled her, letting a purr escape his maw.

~~

"Their carefree days with us are history..." Digger sang, hugging Meerkat with tears in his eyes.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Lionheart shot up gasped and frantically padded to the water's edge, he pulled himself up and shivered. He looked at Honey and pushed her into the water, then ran off.

~~

Eternal smiled and nuzzled her, letting a purr escape his maw.

~~

"Their carefree days with us are history..." Digger sang, hugging Meerkat with tears in his eyes.

Honey laughed, leaping out and bounding after him.

~~

Splashheart nuzzled him, licking his cheek gently with a smile.

~~

"In short, our pals...." Meerkat blinked back tears.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Honey laughed, leaping out and bounding after him.

~~

Splashheart nuzzled him, licking his cheek gently with a smile.

~~

"In short, our pals...." Meerkat blinked back tears.
Lionheart tripped and tumbled into Honey and they rolled down the mountain side, and he landed on Honey, and he laughed.

~~

Eternal smiled and rubbed his cheek against hers, and licked her cheek in return.

~~

"...Are doomed!" Digger sang, and he cried.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Lionheart tripped and tumbled into Honey and they rolled down the mountain side, and he landed on Honey, and he laughed.

~~

Eternal smiled and rubbed his cheek against hers, and licked her cheek in return.

~~

"...Are doomed!" Digger sang, and he cried.

Honey purred, before reaching up andd licking his muzzle.

~~

Splashheart smiled, pressing against him and twining her tail with his.

~~

Meerkat burst into tears, burying his face into Diggers fur.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Honey purred, before reaching up andd licking his muzzle.

~~

Splashheart smiled, pressing against him and twining her tail with his.

~~

Meerkat burst into tears, burying his face into Diggers fur.
Lionheart opened his eyes and looked at Honey, and a smile crossed his maw as he rubbed his head with hers.

~~

Eternal walked around, and jumped into a hammock-like vine tangle. "Isn't this place great?" he purred.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Lionheart opened his eyes and looked at Honey, and a smile crossed his maw as he rubbed his head with hers.

~~

Eternal walked around, and jumped into a hammock-like vine tangle. "Isn't this place great?" he purred.

Honey smiled at him, before pulling away and standing, nuzzling him before trotting toward the lake with a smile. "Dont you like it here?" She purred, taking a drink from the water.

~~

"It is beautiful." Splashheart conceded, padding forward. "But I dont understand something. You've been alive all this time. Why didnt you come back to ThunderClan?"

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Honey smiled at him, before pulling away and standing, nuzzling him before trotting toward the lake with a smile. "Dont you like it here?" She purred, taking a drink from the water.

~~

"It is beautiful." Splashheart conceded, padding forward. "But I dont understand something. You've been alive all this time. Why didnt you come back to ThunderClan?"
(Going back to Lion's origanal colour heh ^^")
Lionpaw nodded. "It's amazing..." he meowed. "But one thing I don't get, you never died, why didn't you come back?" he asked.

~~

Eternal's eyes widened slightly. "Well, I just needed to... get out on my own. Live my own life. And I did. And it's great." he meowed, sounding almost as if he was trying to convince himself as well as Splashheart.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 02:02 PM
(Going back to Lion's origanal colour heh ^^")
Lionpaw nodded. "It's amazing..." he meowed. "But one thing I don't get, you never died, why didn't you come back?" he asked.

~~

Eternal's eyes widened slightly. "Well, I just needed to... get out on my own. Live my own life. And I did. And it's great." he meowed, sounding almost as if he was trying to convince himself as well as Splashheart.

(XD)
Honey looked down at her reflection, flinching just slightly before shrugging. "Well, I needed to get out for a while." She replied. "You know, live my own life. Well I am, and, its great." She sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than Lionheart.

~~

"We've really needed you at home," Splashheart said quietly, trying to keep her voice steady.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 02:09 PM
(XD)
Honey looked down at her reflection, flinching just slightly before shrugging. "Well, I needed to get out for a while." She replied. "You know, live my own life. Well I am, and, its great." She sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than Lionheart.

~~

"We've really needed you at home," Splashheart said quietly, trying to keep her voice steady.
"We needed you home, more than you think." Lionheart said.

~~

Eternal looked away. "No one needs me..." he said softly.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 02:12 PM
"We needed you home, more than you think." Lionheart said.

~~

Eternal looked away. "No one needs me..." he said softly.

Honey snorted softly, and looked away. "Noone needs me," She said quietly.

~~

"Yes we do!" Splashheart exclaimed, padding forward more, "You're our family."

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Honey snorted softly, and looked away. "Noone needs me," She said quietly.

~~

"Yes we do!" Splashheart exclaimed, padding forward more, "You're our family."
"Splashheart, we've been over this already, I'm not true family." he huffed, hopping from the vines.

~~

Lionheart's eyes widened. "Yes we do, you're my mate, you kin needs you." Lionheart replied.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 04:35 PM
"Splashheart, we've been over this already, I'm not true family." he huffed, hopping from the vines.

~~

Lionheart's eyes widened. "Yes we do, you're my mate, you kin needs you." Lionheart replied.

Splashheart shook his head, "Eternal, Blackstorm forced us out of ThunderClan."

~~

Honey sighed, turning away. "Lionheart, we've been over this already." She said, beginning to walk off. "I cant go back."

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Splashheart shook his head, "Eternal, Blackstorm forced us out of ThunderClan."

~~

Honey sighed, turning away. "Lionheart, we've been over this already." She said, beginning to walk off. "I cant go back."
"What...?" he asked, baffled.

~~

"Honey, Blackstorm forced your kin out of ThunderClan, we followed." he said.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 06:30 PM
"What...?" he asked, baffled.

~~

"Honey, Blackstorm forced your kin out of ThunderClan, we followed." he said.

"Everythings gone." Splashheart breathed. "Theres no food, no water. Eternal, if you don't do something soon all of us will starve."

~~

"What?" Honey turned to stare at him, wide-eyed.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 07:27 PM
"Everythings gone." Splashheart breathed. "Theres no food, no water. Eternal, if you don't do something soon all of us will starve."

~~

"What?" Honey turned to stare at him, wide-eyed.
"I can't..." he said hesitantly.

~~

"There's nothing left. No food, no water... Honey everyone will starve and maybe die without you."

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 07:32 PM
"I can't..." he said hesitantly.

~~

"There's nothing left. No food, no water... Honey everyone will starve and maybe die without you."

"Why?" Splashheart exclaimed.

~~

"....I cant go back." Honey looked away.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 07:56 PM
"Why?" Splashheart exclaimed.

~~

"....I cant go back." Honey looked away.
"You wouldn't understand!" he snapped.

~~

"Why not?!" Lion demanded.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 07:58 PM
"You wouldn't understand!" he snapped.

~~

"Why not?!" Lion demanded.

"What wouldnt I understand?!?" Splashheart snarled.

~~

"You wont understand, Lionheart!" Honey snapped at him, looking away.

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 08:07 PM
"What wouldnt I understand?!?" Splashheart snarled.

~~

"You wont understand, Lionheart!" Honey snapped at him, looking away.
"No, I can't tell you!" Eternal growled.

~~

"What? What is with you? You're not the Honey I remember!" he growled.

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 08:19 PM
"No, I can't tell you!" Eternal growled.

~~

"What? What is with you? You're not the Honey I remember!" he growled.

"Why are you acting like this?" Splashheart spat.

~~

"You're right, im not!" Honey snarled, turning and glaring at him. "Now are you satisfied?!"

monfang
January 18th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Why are you acting like this?" Splashheart spat.

~~

"You're right, im not!" Honey snarled, turning and glaring at him. "Now are you satisfied?!"
" No, just disappointed... " he growled.

~~

"Forget it!" He growled, walking off!

Random Melody
January 18th, 2017, 09:06 PM
" No, just disappointed... " he growled.

~~

"Forget it!" He growled, walking off!

Honey snorted, then turned and started walking away. "You know, you're starting to sound like my father." She growled.

~~

"Fine!" Splashheart growled, glaring after him before turning away.

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Honey snorted, then turned and started walking away. "You know, you're starting to sound like my father." She growled.

~~

"Fine!" Splashheart growled, glaring after him before turning away.
"Good, at least one of us does." he growled.

~~

Eternal stomped around an empty field, angered.

(heheheheheh HERE COMES DA CRAZY BABOON ELDER xD)

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 12:24 PM
"Good, at least one of us does." he growled.

~~

Eternal stomped around an empty field, angered.

(heheheheheh HERE COMES DA CRAZY BABOON ELDER xD)

(XDDD)
Honey's eyes widened as she stopped, then whirled around. "Listen! You think you can just show up and tell me how to live my life?!" She practically roared, snarling as she got in Lionheart's face. "You dont even know what i've been through!"

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 12:50 PM
(XDDD)
Honey's eyes widened as she stopped, then whirled around. "Listen! You think you can just show up and tell me how to live my life?!" She practically roared, snarling as she got in Lionheart's face. "You dont even know what i've been through!"
"I would if you would just tell me!" he roared back.

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 12:53 PM
"I would if you would just tell me!" he roared back.

"You know what?!" Honey spat. "Forget it!" She spun around and stormed off, her usually gentle green eyes cold.

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 12:55 PM
"You know what?!" Honey spat. "Forget it!" She spun around and stormed off, her usually gentle green eyes cold.
"Fine!" Lionheart snarled, and turned the other direction.

~~

Eternal continued to stomp around in the field, and he saw his sister not too far off.

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 01:00 PM
"Fine!" Lionheart snarled, and turned the other direction.

~~

Eternal continued to stomp around in the field, and he saw his sister not too far off.

"He's wrong." Honey growled, pacing.. "I cant go back. What would it prove anyway? It wouldnt change anything!" She dug her claws into the ground before spotting her brother and padding toward him. "Hey Eternal." She sighed.

~~

"I cant believe him." Splashheart snarled, raking her claws down a tree angrily.

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 01:10 PM
"He's wrong." Honey growled, pacing.. "I cant go back. What would it prove anyway? It wouldnt change anything!" She dug her claws into the ground before spotting her brother and padding toward him. "Hey Eternal." She sighed.

~~

"I cant believe him." Splashheart snarled, raking her claws down a tree angrily.
"I can't believe this!" Lionheart roared, slicing vines with his claws.

~~

Eternal looked up at his sister and nodded, letting out a sigh. A certain, chanting voice caught his attention and he rose his head, flicking his ear and turning his head in the direction to see a British Shorthair in a nearby tree, shaking a branch as he chanted something.
"Asante sana!
Squash banana!
We we nugu!
Mi mi apana!"
he said. Eternal shook his head and began to walk away, annoyed.

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 01:12 PM
"I can't believe this!" Lionheart roared, slicing vines with his claws.

~~

Eternal looked up at his sister and nodded, letting out a sigh. A certain, chanting voice caught his attention and he rose his head, flicking his ear and turning his head in the direction to see a British Shorthair in a nearby tree, shaking a branch as he chanted something.
"Asante sana!
Squash banana!
We we nugu!
Mi mi apana!"
he said. Eternal shook his head and began to walk away, annoyed.

Splashheart snarled, snapping at a vine hanging down from a tree. "Im so confused!"

~~

Honey rolled her eyes and followed.

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Splashheart snarled, snapping at a vine hanging down from a tree. "Im so confused!"

~~

Honey rolled her eyes and followed.
The british shorthair jumped from the branch to another, and laughed.

Eternal walked and layed on a slender log that crossed a small pool of water, and he stared at his refflection.

~~

Lionheart walked out and bumped into Splashheart. "Oops, sorry..." he said, and his apologetic gaze turned into one of anger. "Was Eternal hiding something from you too?" he asked.

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 01:17 PM
The british shorthair jumped from the branch to another, and laughed.

Eternal walked and layed on a slender log that crossed a small pool of water, and he stared at his refflection.

~~

Lionheart walked out and bumped into Splashheart. "Oops, sorry..." he said, and his apologetic gaze turned into one of anger. "Was Eternal hiding something from you too?" he asked.

Honey walked past him and sat down, sighing.

~~

Splashheart nodded, "Honey too?"

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Honey walked past him and sat down, sighing.

~~

Splashheart nodded, "Honey too?"
"Yeah." Lion growled, and dipped his head in anger.

~~

A pebble hit the water, causing Eternal to look up at the Brithish Shorthair again. He was chanting the same thing again. "Come on... Will you cut that out?" he growled.

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 01:35 PM
"Yeah." Lion growled, and dipped his head in anger.

~~

A pebble hit the water, causing Eternal to look up at the Brithish Shorthair again. He was chanting the same thing again. "Come on... Will you cut that out?" he growled.

Splashheart grunted, sitting down. "I cant believe it."

~~

"Crazy little monkey." Honey glared up at the other cat briefly, before turning and starting off.

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Splashheart grunted, sitting down. "I cant believe it."

~~

"Crazy little monkey." Honey glared up at the other cat briefly, before turning and starting off.
"I can't cut it out, it will grow right back!" he laughed. After Honey's comment, the tom jumped behind them and followed, laughing.

"Will you stop following us?" Eternal growled.

~~

"You're telling me..." he grumbled.

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 01:42 PM
"I can't cut it out, it will grow right back!" he laughed. After Honey's comment, the tom jumped behind them and followed, laughing.

"Will you stop following us?" Eternal growled.

~~

"You're telling me..." he grumbled.

Honey rolled her eyes. "Who are you?"

~~

Splashheart mumbled something under her breath. "They're....Really not coming back."

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Honey rolled her eyes. "Who are you?"

~~

Splashheart mumbled something under her breath. "They're....Really not coming back."
"They have to..." he said in response. "Look at you... You saw Palesight. She's dying, and you are too weak to go any longer without food. We left to find help, and we found them. Don't you see? They're our only hope..." he said, and nuzzled her gently.

~~

The British Shorthair jumped infront of them and smiled. "The question is, whoooo... are you?"

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 01:56 PM
"They have to..." he said in response. "Look at you... You saw Palesight. She's dying, and you are too weak to go any longer without food. We left to find help, and we found them. Don't you see? They're our only hope..." he said, and nuzzled her gently.

~~

The British Shorthair jumped infront of them and smiled. "The question is, whoooo... are you?"

Honey looked startled, before sighing. "I thought I knew. Now im not so sure."

~~

"Im not weak okay." Splashheart pulled away, and sighed, looking away. "I just.."

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Honey looked startled, before sighing. "I thought I knew. Now im not so sure."

~~

"Im not weak okay." Splashheart pulled away, and sighed, looking away. "I just.."
Lionheart watched her, and nuzzled her gently. "Splashheart, you are more weak then you think. You need food..." he said softly. "Come help me find some prey." he meowed. "Please?"
(oml... what a direction this turned into lol)

~~

"Me too..." Eternal mumbled.

"I know who you are, shh come here. It's a secret." he said, pulling them closer.
Asante Sana,
Squash Banana,
We we Nugu,
Mi mi apana!

(Also, I need your help, becaaaaause... I need you to be this (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/zira.html) purrson's older crazy son xD)

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Lionheart watched her, and nuzzled her gently. "Splashheart, you are more weak then you think. You need food..." he said softly. "Come help me find some prey." he meowed. "Please?"
(oml... what a direction this turned into lol)

~~

"Me too..." Eternal mumbled.

"I know who you are, shh come here. It's a secret." he said, pulling them closer.
Asante Sana,
Squash Banana,
We we Nugu,
Mi mi apana!

(Also, I need your help, becaaaaause... I need you to be this (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/zira.html) purrson's older crazy son xD)

(O. M. G. YES XDD)
Splashheart pulled away again, and sighed. "Fine."

~~

"Enough already!" Honey groaned, pulling away and glaring at him.

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 03:42 PM
(O. M. G. YES XDD)
Splashheart pulled away again, and sighed. "Fine."

~~

"Enough already!" Honey groaned, pulling away and glaring at him.
"What is that suppose to mean anyways?" Eternal asked.

"It means you are a baboon, and I... am not!" he laughed.

~~

Lionheart nudged her up, then he took off into the overgrowth.
(oml. this turn of events though xD I love it!)

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 04:05 PM
"What is that suppose to mean anyways?" Eternal asked.

"It means you are a baboon, and I... am not!" he laughed.

~~

Lionheart nudged her up, then he took off into the overgrowth.
(oml. this turn of events though xD I love it!)

(XD But Honeylion XD)
(Oml I did it again XD Honey Lion = Honey badger / Lion = Bunga / Kion XDDDDD)
"I think...You're a little, confused." Honey turned, starting to move away.

~~

Splashheart sighed, following quietly.

monfang
January 19th, 2017, 04:08 PM
(XD But Honeylion XD)
(Oml I did it again XD Honey Lion = Honey badger / Lion = Bunga / Kion XDDDDD)
"I think...You're a little, confused." Honey turned, starting to move away.

~~

Splashheart sighed, following quietly.
"I am not confused! You don't even know who you are!" the tom said.

"Oh and I suppose you know?!" Eternal snapped.

"Sure do, you are Fierce's kids!" he said, and Eternal looked shocked. "Bye!" the tom meowed, and bolted off.

Random Melody
January 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
"I am not confused! You don't even know who you are!" the tom said.

"Oh and I suppose you know?!" Eternal snapped.

"Sure do, you are Fierce's kids!" he said, and Eternal looked shocked. "Bye!" the tom meowed, and bolted off.

Honey blinked, shocked, before turning and bounding after the tom. "Hey wait!"

rubinaito
January 19th, 2017, 09:03 PM
RANDOM MELODY WILL YOU EVER REPLY TO ME?????????
--
Neverwing was still on the ground, his eyes shut with a shiver. "Blackstorm.' He whispered.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Honey blinked, shocked, before turning and bounding after the tom. "Hey wait!"
Eternal chased after them, and he padded up to the tom's side. He sat on the rock, his eyes closed and his head high. "You knew our father?" he asked.

"Correction, I know your father." he replied, his voice monotone.

Eternal looked at him then looked at Honey. "Uh, sorry to tell you but...." he paused not knowing how to tell the crazy cat.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Eternal chased after them, and he padded up to the tom's side. He sat on the rock, his eyes closed and his head high. "You knew our father?" he asked.

"Correction, I know your father." he replied, his voice monotone.

Eternal looked at him then looked at Honey. "Uh, sorry to tell you but...." he paused not knowing how to tell the crazy cat.

Honey stared at her brother before looking at Crazyheart, ears back. "He...He died." She said quietly. "A long time ago."

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Honey stared at her brother before looking at Crazyheart, ears back. "He...He died." She said quietly. "A long time ago."
"Nope! Wrong again!" the British Shorthair meowed, and he jumped into a tree. "He is alive, and I will show you! Follow ol' Crazyheart, he knows the way!" he meowed, and jumped into a thicket of trees and vines. Eternal looked at Honey then bolted after.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 10:54 AM
"Nope! Wrong again!" the British Shorthair meowed, and he jumped into a tree. "He is alive, and I will show you! Follow ol' Crazyheart, he knows the way!" he meowed, and jumped into a thicket of trees and vines. Eternal looked at Honey then bolted after.

Honey's eyes widened in shock. "Wait!" She shot after them, eyes wide.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Honey's eyes widened in shock. "Wait!" She shot after them, eyes wide.
"Slow down!" Eternal called.

"No, you speed up! Come on no time to dally!" he laughed, not seeable since he was too fast. After they got to a certain point he put a paw infront of them.

"Stop!" he had a stick in his mouth that looked carved. "Look down der..." he whispered, moving some tall grass.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 11:04 AM
"Slow down!" Eternal called.

"No, you speed up! Come on no time to dally!" he laughed, not seeable since he was too fast. After they got to a certain point he put a paw infront of them.

"Stop!" he had a stick in his mouth that looked carved. "Look down der..." he whispered, moving some tall grass.

Honey took a deep breath as she moved forward, exchanging a glance with her brother as she looked down, her ears pricking up slightly before flattening to her head.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Honey took a deep breath as she moved forward, exchanging a glance with her brother as she looked down, her ears pricking up slightly before flattening to her head.
Eternal followed by her side, and he looked into the water-pool, only seeing their refection. Oddly, their reflections seemed to be joined. "Sorry, but that's just a reflection." he meowed, sadness lining his voice.

Crazyheart shook his head, and looked down. "Look harder..." he said softly, and touched the water with his paw, and as the water rippled, they seemed to turn into the image of Fiercestorm. His eyes widened and he gasped slightly. "He lives in you..."

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Eternal followed by her side, and he looked into the water-pool, only seeing their refection. Oddly, their reflections seemed to be joined. "Sorry, but that's just a reflection." he meowed, sadness lining his voice.

Crazyheart shook his head, and looked down. "Look harder..." he said softly, and touched the water with his paw, and as the water rippled, they seemed to turn into the image of Fiercestorm. His eyes widened and he gasped slightly. "He lives in you..."

Honey blinked, looking down at the image for a moment before looking at her brother, wide-eyed. A sudden gust of wind blew, making the she-cats ears lay back against her skull and her fur fluff up.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Honey blinked, looking down at the image for a moment before looking at her brother, wide-eyed. A sudden gust of wind blew, making the she-cats ears lay back against her skull and her fur fluff up.
Eternal felt the wind grow as well, and then he heard a sort of whispery voice. "Eternal, Honey..." it called, and he looked up at the sky, seeing the stars configure into the image of a large tom. "Father?" he asked, his voice exasperated.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Eternal felt the wind grow as well, and then he heard a sort of whispery voice. "Eternal, Honey..." it called, and he looked up at the sky, seeing the stars configure into the image of a large tom. "Father?" he asked, his voice exasperated.

"Daddy?" Honey's eyes snapped wide, her voice choked as she tipped her head back, looking up.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 11:17 AM
"Daddy?" Honey's eyes snapped wide, her voice choked as she tipped her head back, looking up.
"My children, you have forgotten about me..." he said.

"N-no! Never..." Eternal replied.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 11:21 AM
"My children, you have forgotten about me..." he said.

"N-no! Never..." Eternal replied.

"How could we?" Honeypaw gasped, wide-eyed.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 11:34 AM
"How could we?" Honeypaw gasped, wide-eyed.
"You have forgotten who you are therefore you have forgotten me." he meowed, his image growing, and his all blue pelt filled with stars. "Look inside yourselves. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the clans again."

"But how can we go back?" Eternal asked, his voice slightly whimpery.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 11:39 AM
"You have forgotten who you are therefore you have forgotten me." he meowed, his image growing, and his all blue pelt filled with stars. "Look inside yourselves. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the clans again."

"But how can we go back?" Eternal asked, his voice slightly whimpery.

"We're not who we used to be," Honeypaw whimpered, ears flat.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 11:42 AM
"We're not who we used to be," Honeypaw whimpered, ears flat.
"Remember who you are. You are my children, and the only hope for your family.." he said. Eternal stared up at the sky, his eyes wide. And Fiercestorm then began to fade away. "Remember who you are..."

"No! Don't leave us!" Eternal cried, beginning to run.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 11:43 AM
"Remember who you are. You are my children, and the only hope for your family.." he said. Eternal stared up at the sky, his eyes wide. And Fiercestorm then began to fade away. "Remember who you are..."

"No! Don't leave us!" Eternal cried, beginning to run.

"Daddy!" Honey cried out, bounding beside her brother and looking up at the sky with wide eyes.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 11:46 AM
"Daddy!" Honey cried out, bounding beside her brother and looking up at the sky with wide eyes.
"Remember..." the voice was turning into a whisper now.

"Father, please..." Eternal huffed, slowing down.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 11:48 AM
"Remember..." the voice was turning into a whisper now.

"Father, please..." Eternal huffed, slowing down.

"Dont leave us..." Honey breathed, slowing beside him and looking up.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 01:35 PM
"Dont leave us..." Honey breathed, slowing beside him and looking up.
"Remember..." the voice echoed one last time, and Eternal had a sudden look change.

Crazyheart ran to their side and laughed. "What was that! Peculiar weather, dun t'ink?" he meowed, his eyes glowing.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 01:41 PM
"Remember..." the voice echoed one last time, and Eternal had a sudden look change.

Crazyheart ran to their side and laughed. "What was that! Peculiar weather, dun t'ink?" he meowed, his eyes glowing.

Honey opened her mouth, glancing at her brother. "Yeah.." She mewed, deep in thought.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Honey opened her mouth, glancing at her brother. "Yeah.." She mewed, deep in thought.
"The winds seemed to change..." he meowed, looked back at his sister.

"Ah, change is good!" Crazyheart said.

"Yeah but it ain't easy. I know what I have to do but..." he gazed at his sister, his eyes softening.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 01:55 PM
"The winds seemed to change..." he meowed, looked back at his sister.

"Ah, change is good!" Crazyheart said.

"Yeah but it ain't easy. I know what I have to do but..." he gazed at his sister, his eyes softening.

Honey looked at her brother softly. "Going back means we'd have to face our past." She said quietly. "And..We've been running from it for so long.."

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Honey looked at her brother softly. "Going back means we'd have to face our past." She said quietly. "And..We've been running from it for so long.."
Crazyheart grabbed his stick and whacked the two with it.

"Ow! Hey!" Eternal yowled, rubbing his head.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Crazyheart grabbed his stick and whacked the two with it.

"Ow! Hey!" Eternal yowled, rubbing his head.

"What was that for?!" Honey exclaimed, putting a paw to her head and pulling it back to make sure she wasnt bleeding or something.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 04:15 PM
"What was that for?!" Honey exclaimed, putting a paw to her head and pulling it back to make sure she wasnt bleeding or something.
"It doesn't mater! It's in the past! Haha!" Crazyheart laughed.

"Yeah but it still hurts..." Eternal growled.

"Ah, yes the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or, learn from it!" he meowed, and swung the stick. Eternal ducked quickly.

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 04:21 PM
"It doesn't mater! It's in the past! Haha!" Crazyheart laughed.

"Yeah but it still hurts..." Eternal growled.

"Ah, yes the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or, learn from it!" he meowed, and swung the stick. Eternal ducked quickly.

Honey squeaked, dropping down and dodging the stick.

monfang
January 27th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Honey squeaked, dropping down and dodging the stick.
"Haha! See, now what are you going to do?" Crazyheart laughed.

"Well, first, I'm going to take your stick!" Eternal growled, and grabbed the stick from Crazyheart and tossed it.

"No not the stick!" he meowed as he chased it. Eternal then began to run off.

"Hey, where are you going?!"

Random Melody
January 27th, 2017, 10:10 AM
"Haha! See, now what are you going to do?" Crazyheart laughed.

"Well, first, I'm going to take your stick!" Eternal growled, and grabbed the stick from Crazyheart and tossed it.

"No not the stick!" he meowed as he chased it. Eternal then began to run off.

"Hey, where are you going?!"

"We're going back!" Honey yowled, running ahead of her brother with a grin.