PDA

View Full Version : The Tribe Of the Fallen:The journey-The arrival

Pages : [1] 2

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Four cats from Ebonyclan and Ivoryclan ran away because of a forbidden love.These cats where Robinpaw,Crimson,Rushpaw,and Blade.Robinpaw and Crimson where in Ebonyclqn But Crimson was a prisoner.Rushpaw and Blade where in Ivoryclan but Blade was a prisoner.The cats where to stay in prison till they died.But Robinpaw and Ruhspaw (sisters in two different clans) had feelings for these toms.The live was forbidden but they loved each other so much.They abandoned their clans for them.Now they are running away to find a place that they can roam free and call home.Will you help them find it?

This thread will be starting with the journey beginning.Me and Yellowpotatoes are playing Robinpaw,Crimson,Rushpaw,and Blade.They have just exited the two former clans territory.(If you want more info visit:http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2956 ) They will meet many cats on the way and eventually find their home land.The desert.Them and the group of cats will search until one of them finds their new home;a cave under the desert floor:http://morninglight.us/images/large/Desert%20Cave.jpg//https://jesuswithoutbaggage.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/blog-cave-sonlight.jpg//http://pre11.deviantart.net/79c5/th/pre/i/2015/096/9/9/desert_cave_ruins_by_wwsketch-d8opy6u.jpg//https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/df/c4/e2dfc4bb7865dbac4485db7b5ac46723.jpg .They will face many challenges along the way.Now though,the apprentices do not wish to start a clan.But will eventually realize that they will have to,due to the amount of cats they have gathered.

When the clan eventually is developed their will be four leaders and four deputy's.At that time me or Yellowpotatoes will make the forms and open spots available. Yellowpotatoes is the co-owner of this thread and can accept,disline,or anything else that an owner of a thread can do.If you have read his all put I AM THE MAGICLAL SHADOW POTATO in the 'other' section.

Yellowpotatoes will be doing the form and rules.

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Form

Name
Personality
Rank
Appearance
Strengths
Weaknesses
Power?
Secrets
Mate or crush
Other
Rp example

Rules

1 no god playing please don't make your cat to op.
2. We have the right to discline your form
3. No ultimate cats your cat will get hurt and not all the attacks will hit
4. Follow all rules more will be coming soon

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Form

Name Wraith
Age 20 moons
Gender M
Personality tbrped
Rank will be healer but for now is on the journey
Appearance black cat with emerald green eyes and a scar near his muzzle
Strengths fighting hunting healing
Weaknesses mercy socializing
Power? Unknown
Secrets none yet
Mate or crush open for forbidden love
Other I am the magical shadow potato
Rp example well...

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Forms:
Name- Robinpaw (Robinwing)//Rushpaw (Rushwind)
Looks- art is not mine ) Robinpaw https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg // Rushpaw https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/69/43/e7/6943e7aa514789de8dc3f8c633b57f9c.jpg
Personality-TRBD
Rank- apprentice//apprentice
Crush/Mate- open for both
Age- 11/11 moons
Clan- Envoy clan//Invoryan rouges
Other- no
Power:Has red furry wings//Can run really fast
Suggestions- no
[/COLOR]

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Now we wait

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Name: Veu
Personality: TBRP'd
Appearance: Black fur with light blue eyes
Strengths: Is skill based, filled with trickery and skill... yup, loads of skills. Sensitive hearing and sensitive touch.
Weaknesses: Blind, not very sensitive sense of smell
Power: shapeshift to a completely white fox.
Secrets: can turn into a white fox, altough no cat except his dead sister knows.
Mate or crush: none, but open
Other: I am the magical shadow potato number one! *music plays*
Rp example: Veu walked around, feeling the ground shake under his paws from the walking cats and the sounds of the complaints that ring across the horizon. 'Maybe I should've done something else... it was my fault' he thought, then quickly threw away the thought. He wanted to change into a fox and run freely but he knew, he knew that would expose his secret. He almost got caught multiple times.... some cats boasted that they saw a white fox, which happened to be him. Sighing, he thought nothing but about the new home, expecting a lot from it.

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Strengths: Is skill based, filled with trickery and skill... yup, loads of skills. Sensitive hearing and sensitive touch.
Secrets: can turn into a white fox, altough no cat except his dead sister knows.
Rp example: Veu walked around, feeling the ground shake under his paws from the walking cats and the sounds of the complaints that ring across the horizon. 'Maybe I should've done something else... it was my fault' he thought, then quickly threw away the thought. He wanted to change into a fox and run freely but he knew, he knew that would expose his secret. He almost got caught multiple times.... some cats boasted that they saw a white fox, which happened to be him. Sighing, he thought nothing but about the new home, expecting a lot from it.accepted

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Rp example: Veu walked around, feeling the ground shake under his paws from the walking cats and the sounds of the complaints that ring across the horizon. 'Maybe I should've done something else... it was my fault' he thought, then quickly threw away the thought. He wanted to change into a fox and run freely but he knew, he knew that would expose his secret. He almost got caught multiple times.... some cats boasted that they saw a white fox, which happened to be him. Sighing, he thought nothing but about the new home, expecting a lot from it.
Accepted

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 10:45 PM
accepted
Accepted
WHOO! DOUBLE ACCEPTATION!

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 10:46 PM
WHOO! DOUBLE ACCEPTATION!
Lol

Herontail
January 10th, 2017, 06:56 AM
(So, are they magic cats? I'm not sure if that was made clear.)

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 07:14 AM
(So, are they magic cats? I'm not sure if that was made clear.)
Yes along the way the going was getting tough and they will gain their powers from Starclan

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 03:53 PM
AWAITS FOR MORE FORMS!

Silhouettes
January 10th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Save me any rank!

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Save me any rank!
Ok

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 07:52 PM
(I shall not let this die)

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 07:54 PM
(I shall not let this die)
Aww thx!We can start I guess,I mean it's not a clan yet

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Blade mewed to rushpaw "its been a few days and we still havnt found anywhere to go!"

Crimson nodded
Shadow

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Veu followed the other cats, listening carefully in case they do an unexpected turn.... he really wanted to turn into his other form, but he knew he couldn't expose what he truly is.....

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Blade mewed to voicepaw "its been a few days and we still havnt found anywhere to go!"

Crimson nodded
Shadow
(You mean Rushpaw,it's Rushpaw and Robinpaw)

Rushpaw looked at him "Shush!We can't be near the clan!What do you think they would do if they found you?"

Robinpaw spoke up "BUUUT!We have a follower,and he seems pretty nice."

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 08:08 PM

Rushpaw looked at him "Shush!We can't be near the clan!What do you think they would do if they found you?"

frick XD sorry)

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:09 PM
frick XD sorry)
It's ok XD )

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Blade mewed "I guess."

Crimson looked at the sky it was mid-day. He sighed and continued

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Blade mewed "I guess."

Crimson looked at the sky it was mid-day. He sighed and continued
"And we are still alive,are we not?"Rushpaw asked

Robinpaw stayed quiet

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 08:15 PM
"And we are still alive,are we not?"Rushpaw asked

Robinpaw stayed quiet
Blade mewed "True."

Crimson mewed "There is a waterhole to the left

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Blade mewed "True."

Crimson mewed "There is a waterhole to the left
Rushpaw nodded and drank from it

Robinpaw finally spoke up "Wait do the rules of the clan still apply to us?"she asked all of them

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Rushpaw nodded and drank from it

Robinpaw finally spoke up "Wait do the rules of the clan still apply to us?"she asked all of them
Blade shrugged and drank some water

crimson mewed "I dont think so. They might if you dont change your names"

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Veu kept following blindly. After reaching a stop, which he felt, he worked up the courage to ask, "What is a clan?"

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Blade shrugged and drank some water

crimson mewed "I dont think so. They might if you dont change your names"
They looked at each other.
"I wanna keep my name."Rushpaw said looking at her sister for encouragement

"Ehhhh,I want to be known as Robin."she said her sister looked at her "What?At we gave up the clan four our-your relationship,so why don't we give up our name?"

Rushpaw sighed "Ok,I Guess I am known as Rush.."

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 08:27 PM
They looked at each other.
"I wanna keep my name."Rushpaw said looking at her sister for encouragement

"Ehhhh,I want to be known as Robin."she said her sister looked at her "What?At we gave up the clan four our-your relationship,so why don't we give up our name?"

Rushpaw sighed "Ok,I Guess I am known as Rush.."
Blade nodded and sat down to rest. It started to rain and night was coming "we should find somewhere to rest."

Crimson nodded.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Veu kept following blindly. After reaching a stop, which he felt, he worked up the courage to ask, "What is a clan?"
Robin looked at the cat "A clan is where a bunch of cats are and follow our ansestors called Starclan.And their is a leader,and deputy,a med cat that heals cats,their apprentice,normal apprentices and warrior that protect the clan.Then there are kits and queens,queens are the She cats that have kits."she explained "we follow a set of rules that our ansestors gave us called the warrior code."

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Blade nodded and sat down to rest. It started to rain and night was coming "we should find somewhere to rest."

Crimson nodded.
Rushpaw turned to him "Look!There is a rock overhang over there it should protect us from most of it."

Robinpaw finished telling He cat "That is a clan." She finished ed

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Robin looked at the cat "A clan is where a bunch of cats are and follow our ansestors called Starclan.And their is a leader,and deputy,a med cat that heals cats,their apprentice,normal apprentices and warrior that protect the clan.Then there are kits and queens,queens are the She cats that have kits."she explained "we follow a set of rules that our ansestors gave us called the warrior code."
Veu nodded. He had lived as a loner for a long time, his shapeshifting saving him multiple times, so he didn't really understand how cats who passed away gave faith to the living....

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Rushpaw turned to him "Look!There is a rock overhang over there it should protect us from most of it."

Robinpaw finished telling He cat "That is a clan." She finished ed
Blade nodded and ran over to it

crimson followed his brother

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Veu nodded. He had lived as a loner for a long time, his shapeshifting saving him multiple times, so he didn't really understand how cats who passed away gave faith to the living....
Blade nodded and ran over to it

crimson followed his brother
Rush ran after the two males.

Robin stayed next to the cat "Come on.Its starting to rain.Do you feel my wing on your shoulder?Follow which way I leaf you."she said

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Blade sat near the rock

crimson yawned under the rock

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Rush ran after the two males.

Robin stayed next to the cat "Come on.Its starting to rain.Do you feel my wing on your shoulder?Follow which way I leaf you."she said
"Uhhh... actually, are you going to stay in one place for tonight?" Veu meowed

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Blade sat near the rock

crimson yawned under the rock
"Uhhh... actually, are you going to stay in one place for tonight?" Veu meowed
"What do you mean?"Robin asked as the rain got harder

"What is she doing?"rush asked Blade

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 08:45 PM

Blade mewed "helping the rogue."

Crimson fell asleep

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Blade mewed "helping the rogue."

Crimson fell asleep
Rush sighed and shifted closer to Blade

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 08:47 PM

"welll... I could go night hunting or something?" Veo asked. He didn't want to be a free-loader, and since he could only hunt when he was in his fox mode, hunting with them was also a bad idea.

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Rush sighed and shifted closer to Blade
Blade licked her head. "im glad we ran away."

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:49 PM
"welll... I could go night hunting or something?" Veo asked. He didn't want to be a free-loader, and since he could only hunt when he was in his fox mode, hunting with them was also a bad idea.
"Sure"Robin said "But first you need to sleep."she said to the cat.

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 08:52 PM
"Sure"Robin said "But first you need to sleep."she said to the cat.
"After a quick hunt" and with that, he bolted off, cursing how the rain is decreasing his sense of distance. Other than that, he was going fine, finding a large bush to go into.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:54 PM
"After a quick hunt" and with that, he bolted off, cursing how the rain is decreasing his sense of distance. Other than that, he was going fine, finding a large bush to go into.
Robin rolled her eyes and flew to where her sister was.She was soaked

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 08:59 PM
With a quick flash of light, a white fox came out of the bush. 'now this is more like it!' He thought, smiling and running through the forest at a very fast pace. Veo felt free as he zigzagged through the forest, and with a fast pace, the rabbit that was in his sight(he could see when fox-mode) was caught in less than a moment. Thinking that this would be enough to convince the cats that he really hunted, he came to that same bush and with a quick flash, he was back to his normal form, returning to the cats with a plump rabbit in his mouth.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 09:04 PM
With a quick flash of light, a white fox came out of the bush. 'now this is more like it!' He thought, smiling and running through the forest at a very fast pace. Veo felt free as he zigzagged through the forest, and with a fast pace, the rabbit that was in his sight(he could see when fox-mode) was caught in less than a moment. Thinking that this would be enough to convince the cats that he really hunted, he came to that same bush and with a quick flash, he was back to his normal form, returning to the cats with a plump rabbit in his mouth.
Robin was chewing on a rock while her sister was chewing on her tail tip.
Robins eyes lit up as she saw food."Veo?!?Fid you hunt?"she asked in a happy tone "Amazing!"

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Robin was chewing on a rock while her sister was chewing on her tail tip.
Robins eyes lit up as she saw food."Veo?!?Fid you hunt?"she asked in a happy tone "Amazing!"
"Yup I hunted!" Veo meowed... although, his pelt wasn't totally wet, since shapeshifting restores how the pelt previously looked... and his pelt looked like he was only in the rain for a few moments....... anyways he gave the rabbit to Robin, not hungry himself.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 09:10 PM
"Yup I hunted!" Veo meowed... although, his pelt wasn't totally wet, since shapeshifting restores how the pelt previously looked... and his pelt looked like he was only in the rain for a few moments....... anyways he gave the rabbit to Robin, not hungry himself.
Robin let everyone eat and get all saved a piece for him "There is your share."Robin purred "And thank you Veo."

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Robin let everyone eat and get all saved a piece for him "There is your share."Robin purred "And thank you Veo."
"Oh, I'm not hungry" Veo meowed, and laid down to go to sleep.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 09:20 PM
"Oh, I'm not hungry" Veo meowed, and laid down to go to sleep.
"Are you sure?"Robin asked concerned

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 09:25 PM
"Are you sure?"Robin asked concerned
"Yup" he meowed at last, falling asleep"

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 09:26 PM
"Yup" he meowed at last, falling asleep"
Robin shrugged as she sleep alone,for her sister was curled up to Blade and Blade was curled up next to Crimson,and she was all alone.So she shivered

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Robin shrugged as she sleep alone,for her sister was curled up to Blade and Blade was curled up next to Crimson,and she was all alone.So she shivered
Veo woke up, and padded to the bush so he could change again. A morning run was always the best way of stretching. He ran swiftly through the forest.

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Blade woke up and stretched. He licked Rush on the head and then went out hunting

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Blade woke up and stretched. He licked Rush on the head and then went out hunting
Veo didn't know the cat was out hunting, and by the time he found out, it was too late.... he was so surprised at Blade and thus, tripped right in front of him. Quickly standing back up, he bolted away. 'He can't know I can turn into a fox' he thought, running at his full speed.

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Veo didn't know the cat was out hunting, and by the time he found out, it was too late.... he was so surprised at Blade and thus, tripped right in front of him. Quickly standing back up, he bolted away.
Blade mewed "what the...?" He shook his fur.

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Veo stopped, gasping for breath. He had never tried to run that fast. With a quick flash of light, he changed back to his cat form, catching his breath.

dino.
January 12th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Name: Pantherpaw
Personality: TBRP
Appearance: jet black with green eyes and a white ring on each paw
Strengths: beleif in his clanmates and himself, when he's fighting for he thinks what's right
Weaknesses: when a cat insults him or his clanmates, when someone hurts someone he cares about
Power?: none but wishes he had one
Secrets: travels every night to a secret place, a place he calls the Night Rock, and gazes up at the moon and stars, hoping to get a power from the moon.
Mate or crush: open
Other: none
Rp example: Pantherpaw waljed along the beaten path, his paws making soft crunching sound on the pebbles. He scrambled up onto the Night Rock and gazed up at the sky. His special place was bathed in moonlight, and he closed his eyes and wrapped his tail around his paws.

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Name: Pantherpaw
Personality: TBRP
Appearance: jet black with green eyes and a white ring on each paw
Strengths: beleif in his clanmates and himself, when he's fighting for he thinks what's right
Weaknesses: when a cat insults him or his clanmates, when someone hurts someone he cares about
Power?: none but wishes he had one
Secrets: travels every night to a secret place, a place he calls the Night Rock, and gazes up at the moon and stars, hoping to get a power from the moon.
Mate or crush: open
Other: none
Rp example: Pantherpaw waljed along the beaten path, his paws making soft crunching sound on the pebbles. He scrambled up onto the Night Rock and gazed up at the sky. His special place was bathed in moonlight, and he closed his eyes and wrapped his tail around his paws.
accepted

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Veo woke up, and padded to the bush so he could change again. A morning run was always the best way of stretching. He ran swiftly through the forest.
Veo didn't know the cat was out hunting, and by the time he found out, it was too late.... he was so surprised at Blade and thus, tripped right in front of him. Quickly standing back up, he bolted away. 'He can't know I can turn into a fox' he thought, running at his full speed.
Veo stopped, gasping for breath. He had never tried to run that fast. With a quick flash of light, he changed back to his cat form, catching his breath.
Rush woke up seeing that the two males where gone she closed her eyes again.

Robin was tracking down Veo

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Blade caught a few mice and returned seeing rush was awake "hello" He grinned and dropped a mouse infront of her."

Reaper woke up "Hey blade

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Blade caught a few mice and returned seeing rush was awake "hello" He grinned and dropped a mouse infront of her."

Reaper woke up "Hey blade
Rush purred "Hey Blade.Do you have any idea where Robin is?"she asked

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Rush purred "Hey Blade.Do you have any idea where Robin is?"she asked
Blade shook his head "no." he laid down next to her and licked her (did this take place after they left or a few moons after?)

Reaper mewed "im gonna give you guys some privacy." he left to the water hole.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Blade shook his head "no." he laid down next to her and licked her (did this take place after they left or a few moons after?)

Reaper mewed "im gonna give you guys some privacy." he left to the water hole.
Few moons later)
"Oh ok."she said as she licked him back

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Few moons later)
"Oh ok."she said as she licked him back
(so blade is 15 moons and so is reaper)
Blade jumped on her and pinned her down playfully.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 07:35 PM
(so blade is 15 moons and so is reaper)
Blade jumped on her and pinned her down playfully.
Okie then her and Robin are 14 moons)

Rush smiled then nipped at his paws

Robin was searching for Veo

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Okie then her and Robin are 14 moons)

Rush smiled then nipped at his paws

Robin was searching for Veo
Blade lifted one of his paws and licked her cheek.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Blade lifted one of his paws and licked her cheek.
Rush purred

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Rush purred
Blade continued to lick her (im just gonna skip dis...)

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Blade continued to lick her (im just gonna skip dis...)
Yup..)

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Yup..)
Blade sat down and licked his paw tired.

Crimson returned "hey guys i went out hunting." He dropped a bunch of food. "I hope you guys didnt do anything." He looked at them suspicious

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Blade sat down and licked his paw tired.

Crimson returned "hey guys i went out hunting." He dropped a bunch of food. "I hope you guys didnt do anything." He looked at them suspicious
"Nope.Nothing." Rush said tiredly laying on her side.

Robin was still looking for Veo

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 07:59 PM
"Nope.Nothing." Rush said tiredly laying on her side.

Robin was still looking for Veo
Crimson mewed "its only sun high and you guys are tired. hm." He looked at them suspiciously

Blade mewed "we didnt do anything." He laid down and ate a mouse

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Crimson mewed "its only sun high and you guys are tired. hm." He looked at them suspiciously

Blade mewed "we didnt do anything." He laid down and ate a mouse
Rush ate a mouse flicking her tail.

(Stil looking for Veo..)

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Rush ate a mouse flicking her tail.

(Stil looking for Veo..)
Crimson sighed and then ate a mouse (lol)

Blade grinned while he ate his mouse. Once he finished it he started grooming himself still tired

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Crimson sighed and then ate a mouse (lol)

Blade grinned while he ate his mouse. Once he finished it he started grooming himself still tired
After Rush was done eating she passed out (sleeping)

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 08:10 PM
(k)
Crimson mewed to his brother "Did you?"

Blade mewed "no!" He shuffled his paws uneasy.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 08:12 PM
(k)
Crimson mewed to his brother "Did you?"

Blade mewed "no!" He shuffled his paws uneasy.
XD just gonna watch now )

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 08:14 PM
XD just gonna watch now )
XD)
Crimson jumped on his brother and hissed "you did didnt you!"

Blade mewed "No!"

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 08:14 PM
(BAcK......... :ㄱT)
Veo caught his breath, and transformed again, knowing there was no danger, what he didn't know, was that Robin was close by, and the spark of light was surely going to be taken notice of(lets say Robin wasn't looking and suddenly after the flash of light, he sees a white fox....)

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 08:16 PM
(BAcK......... :ㄱT)
Veo caught his breath, and transformed again, knowing there was no danger, what he didn't know, was that Robin was close by, and the spark of light was surely going to be taken notice of(lets say Robin wasn't looking and suddenly after the flash of light, he sees a white fox....)
Okie)
Robin found his strong scent and when SHE got closer she desided to look away and then she looked back,only to see a white fox.She hissed

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Okie)
Robin found his strong scent and when SHE got closer she desided to look away and then she looked back,only to see a white fox.She hissed
(Oh darn, sorry)
Veo jumped, sharply turning his head towards Robin. 'oh no....' he thought, backing away slowly.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 09:06 PM
(Oh darn, sorry)
Veo jumped, sharply turning his head towards Robin. 'oh no....' he thought, backing away slowly.
Wait isn't this the first time he saw her?)
Robin hissed as she smelled the scent of Veo on the fox"Did you kill him?!"she hissed a bit of barely visible tear in her eye

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Wait isn't this the first time he saw her?)
Robin hissed as she smelled the scent of Veo on the fox"Did you kill him?!"she hissed a bit of barely visible tear in her eye
Veo backed away even more. He couldn't change now, not ever, but he didn't want to fight either. He moved backwards, knowing that there might still be a chance of survival.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Veo backed away even more. He couldn't change now, not ever, but he didn't want to fight either. He moved backwards, knowing that there might still be a chance of survival.
Robin spread out her wings and yowled.She jumped on the fox and started to scratch him "WHERE IS HE?!"she yowled

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Robin spread out her wings and yowled.She jumped on the fox and started to scratch him "WHERE IS HE?!"she yowled
He yelped and threw the cat off, and ran. he ran as fast as possible

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 09:30 PM
He yelped and threw the cat off, and ran. he ran as fast as possible
She flew after him.Till she realized.Tgefix didn't want to fight her.And it didn't eat anything..'NO!' She thought.She landed infront of the fox "Veo?"she asked "Is that you?"

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 09:37 PM
She flew after him.Till she realized.Tgefix didn't want to fight her.And it didn't eat anything..'NO!' She thought.She landed infront of the fox "Veo?"she asked "Is that you?"
the fox turned to run away a different direction and went into a tunnel system

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 09:38 PM
the fox turned to run away a different direction and went into a tunnel system
"Wait!"she called flying after it.Soon she got lost.She couldn't see a thing "Hello?"she called out a hint of fear in her voice

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 09:47 PM
"Wait!"she called flying after it.Soon she got lost.She couldn't see a thing "Hello?"she called out a hint of fear in her voice
He transformed somewhere safe and sound, and ran though the tunnels as he listened for any sounds, running towards Robin who called out.

Serendipity
January 12th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Four cats from Ebonyclan and Ivoryclan ran away because of a forbidden love.These cats where Robinpaw,Crimson,Rushpaw,and Blade.Robinpaw and Crimson where in Ebonyclqn But Crimson was a prisoner.Rushpaw and Blade where in Ivoryclan but Blade was a prisoner.The cats where to stay in prison till they died.But Robinpaw and Ruhspaw (sisters in two different clans) had feelings for these toms.The live was forbidden but they loved each other so much.They abandoned their clans for them.Now they are running away to find a place that they can roam free and call home.Will you help them find it?

This thread will be starting with the journey beginning.Me and Yellowpotatoes are playing Robinpaw,Crimson,Rushpaw,and Blade.They have just exited the two former clans territory.(If you want more info visit:http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2956 ) They will meet many cats on the way and eventually find their home land.The desert.Them and the group of cats will search until one of them finds their new home;a cave under the desert floor:http://morninglight.us/images/large/Desert%20Cave.jpg//https://jesuswithoutbaggage.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/blog-cave-sonlight.jpg//http://pre11.deviantart.net/79c5/th/pre/i/2015/096/9/9/desert_cave_ruins_by_wwsketch-d8opy6u.jpg//https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/df/c4/e2dfc4bb7865dbac4485db7b5ac46723.jpg .They will face many challenges along the way.Now though,the apprentices do not wish to start a clan.But will eventually realize that they will have to,due to the amount of cats they have gathered.

When the clan eventually is developed their will be four leaders and four deputy's.At that time me or Yellowpotatoes will make the forms and open spots available. Yellowpotatoes is the co-owner of this thread and can accept,disline,or anything else that an owner of a thread can do.If you have read his all put I AM THE MAGICLAL SHADOW POTATO in the 'other' section.

Yellowpotatoes will be doing the form and rules.
Name: Ebonypaw // Winterstorm
Personality: / TBRP'D // TBRP'D
Appearance: http://orig10.deviantart.net/63aa/f/2011/353/e/e/ee63ea443c0812aafd45e2db01204558-d4jm0k6.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/74/ac/d1/74acd19c083678ef7d3844809d19d38d.jpg
Strengths: Unknown // FIghting
Weaknesses Unknown // Hunting
Power? Has wings // Wings
Secrets No // No....
Mate or crush Open // Open
Other Mentor Open // Na

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 09:49 PM
He transformed somewhere safe and sound, and ran though the tunnels as he listened for any sounds, running towards Robin who called out.
Name: Ebonypaw // Winterstorm
Personality: / TBRP'D // TBRP'D
Appearance: http://orig10.deviantart.net/63aa/f/2011/353/e/e/ee63ea443c0812aafd45e2db01204558-d4jm0k6.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/74/ac/d1/74acd19c083678ef7d3844809d19d38d.jpg
Strengths: Unknown // FIghting
Weaknesses Unknown // Hunting
Power? Has wings // Wings
Secrets No // No....
Mate or crush Open // Open
Other Mentor Open // Na
Accepted but as for now the clan is not a thug so they all have rouge names)

"Hello?"Robin called out again "Veo?Are you there?Are you ok?"

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Crimson growled "fine." he got off and licked his paw

Blade got up and cursed under his breath

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Crimson growled "fine." he got off and licked his paw

Blade got up and cursed under his breath
Rush woke up "What happened?"she said stretching

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Rush woke up "What happened?"she said stretching
Blade mewed "nothing" he managed a fake smile and then glared at his brother

CRimson mewed "yeah nothing

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Accepted but as for now the clan is not a thug so they all have rouge names)

"Hello?"Robin called out again "Veo?Are you there?Are you ok?"
"No, are YOU okay?" Veo meowed, "I was hunting when I heard you, how did you end up here?" he lied.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Blade mewed "nothing" he managed a fake smile and then glared at his brother

CRimson mewed "yeah nothing
"No, are YOU okay?" Veo meowed, "I was hunting when I heard you, how did you end up here?" he lied.
Rush looked at them"Ok..."she pounced on Crimson lWhat happened."(yup she pounced on him not Blade)

Robin was relived "Oh thank Starclan your ok,you had me so worried!When I smelled your scent on a fox I saw I thought you where den a-you know what you don't need to hear all of that.."she said her face getting a little hot.

(When is she gonna find out his power?)

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Rush looked at them"Ok..."she pounced on Crimson lWhat happened."(yup she pounced on him not Blade)

Robin was relived "Oh thank Starclan your ok,you had me so worried!When I smelled your scent on a fox I saw I thought you where den a-you know what you don't need to hear all of that.."she said her face getting a little hot.

Crimson mewed "nothing! we just talked!"

Blade sat down still tired from earlier.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Crimson mewed "nothing! we just talked!"

Blade sat down still tired from earlier.
"I don't believe you.."she said looking at him

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 10:00 PM

(Hmmm maybe later, but not at this moment)
Veo nodded. "I got no luck on hunting, lets go back" He meowed, relieved Robin believed him.....

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:01 PM
"I don't believe you.."she said looking at him
CRimson mewed "im telling the truth!"

Blade sighed and wondered if it was the right choice/

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:03 PM
(Hmmm maybe later, but not at this moment)
Veo nodded. "I got no luck on hunting, lets go back" He meowed, relieved Robin believed him.....
CRimson mewed "im telling the truth!"

Blade sighed and wondered if it was the right choice/
(What was the right choice?Leaving the clan?)

Robin put her wing on Veos shoulder and led him back.

Rush leaped off of him "Ok.." she curled up next to Blade

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:04 PM

(da other thing XD)
Blade purred and licked her

crimson sighed and then got up and went to the water hole

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:06 PM
(da other thing XD)

Oh!OK!NOW I FEEL AKWARD..)

She purred "So how long has Robin been away now?"she asked

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:07 PM

lol)
Blade mewed "for a hour or two. we need to continue on our journey soon though'

Crimson licked his paw

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:08 PM
lol)
Blade mewed "for a hour or two. we need to continue on our journey soon though'

Crimson licked his paw
"Yes but we must wait till they get back."she froze noticing how she said they.Why did she jump to a conclusion that they where together

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 10:08 PM

(da other thing XD)

Veo reached where the cats were resting. He knew from the sounds he could hear and he also didn't really need help, but he appreciated it anyways

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Veo reached where the cats were resting. He knew from the sounds he could hear and he also didn't really need help, but he appreciated it anyways
"Okie guys we are ready to go now."Robin said

Rush got to her paws "Okie then let's go!Want to continue to head north Blade?"she asked

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Blade nodded "im going to scout ahead." He got up and started off

Crimson watched his brother leave
"Okie!"Rush lead them after Blade but at a slow pace

Robin kept her wing on Veos side

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Blade continued and sighed still thinking about his choice.

crimson started following

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Blade continued and sighed still thinking about his choice.

crimson started following
Rush kept on leading them

Robin kept on helping Veo steer clear of rocks

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Veo, too, followed the cats, slipping away from Robin and following from behind.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Veo, too, followed the cats, slipping away from Robin and following from behind.
As Veo did that she meowed "Ok then be careful of rocks."She said feeling only a tad hurt by his actions and padding ahead to her sisters mate "Het Blade are you ok?"

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Blade stopped at a rock that led somewhere

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:23 PM
As Veo did that she meowed "Ok then be careful of rocks."She said feeling only a tad hurt by his actions and padding ahead to her sisters mate "Het Blade are you ok?"
Blade stopped at a rock that led somewhere
Bloop)

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Blade noddded "i found a cave system i think"

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Blade noddded "i found a cave system i think"
"Oh,Me and Veo where in one earlier."she said

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:28 PM
"Oh,Me and Veo where in one earlier."she said
Blade mewed "cool. We can spend the night here then. I think there is a stream in there

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Blade mewed "cool. We can spend the night here then. I think there is a stream in there
"Nice!Now allot needs is forest."Robin joked

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:30 PM
"Nice!Now allot needs is forest."Robin joked
Blade chuckled "well im going in." He went inside the cave and found a nice place to curl up. He laid down and yawned

Crimson looked at the cave

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Blade chuckled "well im going in." He went inside the cave and found a nice place to curl up. He laid down and yawned

Crimson looked at the cave
Rush caught up to Robin "Is he ok?"she didn't wait for an answer as she padded inside and followed his scent and alsmost tripped over him "whoa!Hey Blade are you ok?"

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Rush caught up to Robin "Is he ok?"she didn't wait for an answer as she padded inside and followed his scent and alsmost tripped over him "whoa!Hey Blade are you ok?"
Blade mewed tiredly "yeah im just tired from before and the journey."

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Blade mewed tiredly "yeah im just tired from before and the journey."
"Then you should get some rest."She said licking him on the head

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:35 PM
"Then you should get some rest."She said licking him on the head
Blade mewed "ok just make sure your not... you know." He rolled on his side and started to fall asleep

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Blade mewed "ok just make sure your not... you know." He rolled on his side and started to fall asleep
She rolled her eyes "Okay everyone we are resting here for the night.

Robin nodded "Veo it looks like the place we where in,rocks all around and stuff.Here I'll lead you to where you will sleep if you would like

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:40 PM
She rolled her eyes "Okay everyone we are resting here for the night.

Robin nodded "Veo it looks like the place we where in,rocks all around and stuff.Here I'll lead you to where you will sleep if you would like
CRIMSON FELL ASLEEP
srry caps

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:41 PM
CRIMSON FELL ASLEEP
srry caps
Lol)

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Blade still couldnt fall asleep.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Rush was curled up asleep next to him

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Rush was curled up asleep next to him
blade got up and went out

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:47 PM
blade got up and went out
Okie just gonna watch now)

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Okie just gonna watch now)
k)
Blade sighed and watched the moon rise. He scraped the ground and thought about rush

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Blade went back into the cave and went to sleep

(TIME SKIP)

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Blade went back into the cave and went to sleep

(TIME SKIP)
Yup!)

Rush woke up curled next to Blade and purred

Robin was not far away from veo asleep

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Yup!)

Rush woke up curled next to Blade and purred

Robin was not far away from veo asleep
Blade woke up and looked at her

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Veo, who was very quietly snoring, opened his eyes to meet the new day.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Blade woke up and looked at her
Veo, who was very quietly snoring, opened his eyes to meet the new day.
Rush purred "Good morning Blade."she said with closed eyes

Robin was still asleep.Her wings covering most of her body

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Rush purred "Good morning Blade."she said with closed eyes

Robin was still asleep.Her wings covering most of her body
Blade mewed "good morning" He got up

Crimson woke up and stretched

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Blade mewed "good morning" He got up

Crimson woke up and stretched
She smiled

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 11:08 PM
She smiled
Blade purred and licked her cheek "good signs right? nothing bad?"

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Veo silently walked through the tunnels and met up with the other cats. "Good morning" he suddenly said.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Blade purred and licked her cheek "good signs right? nothing bad?"
"Nope.Nothing bad."she said

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 11:13 PM
"Nope.Nothing bad."she said
Blade nodded "ok." He got up "im going out scouting again." He went out of the cave and went far

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Veo silently walked through the tunnels and met up with the other cats. "Good morning" he suddenly said.
Rush turned her head "Good morning.If your looking for Robin she is to your right."she said

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Rush turned her head "Good morning.If your looking for Robin she is to your right."she said
"Hmm..." Veo thought out loud, "what makes you say that?" He asked, turning to Rush.

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Blade sat down not knowing where he was. He just had to go back to get to the cave. He saw nothing yet.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"Hmm..." Veo thought out loud, "what makes you say that?" He asked, turning to Rush.
Blade sat down not knowing where he was. He just had to go back to get to the cave. He saw nothing yet.
"Oh well you and her have been spending lots of time together lately so.." She broke off as her sister wiggled in her sleep

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 11:22 PM
"Oh well you and her have been spending lots of time together lately so.." She broke off as her sister wiggled in her sleep
Veo nodded. "Oh, I see....." he meowed. He wanted to ask whether he could also go ahead and plan the route, but he would have to pull it off in a near impossible way, since he is blind and he would probably change to his fox form to travel.

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Blade yawned and then turned back when he felt a sharp pain on his side. he turned around to see a small red fox. He bit it and then scrambled away his right hind leg broken. He jumped on it and bit its neck. He kiled it and he fell bleeding non stop

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Veo nodded. "Oh, I see....." he meowed. He wanted to ask whether he could also go ahead and plan the route, but he would have to pull it off in a near impossible way, since he is blind and he would probably change to his fox form to travel.
Blade yawned and then turned back when he felt a sharp pain on his side. he turned around to see a small red fox. He bit it and then scrambled away his right hind leg broken. He jumped on it and bit its neck. He kiled it and he fell bleeding non stop
Robin woke up finally "Wh-what's happening?What did I miss?"sheasked half asleep

Rush started to get worried and searched for her mate

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Blade got up but fell back down. He groaned and then passed out from exhaustion and blood loss

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Robin woke up finally "Wh-what's happening?What did I miss?"sheasked half asleep

Rush started to get worried and searched for her mate
Blade got up but fell back down. He groaned and then passed out from exhaustion and blood loss
Veo quickly followed Rush. "I'll go search for Blade, go to Robin" he quickly meowed and set off, using his excellent sense of hearing to listen for Blade.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Veo quickly followed Rush. "I'll go search for Blade, go to Robin" he quickly meowed and set off, using his excellent sense of hearing to listen for Blade.
Robin trailed after her sister who disobeyed the tom."What's going on?!"she asked once again

Rush yowled as she saw her mate currently bleeding to death "COBWEBS!"She yowled "I NEED COBWEBS!"

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Robin trailed after her sister who disobeyed the tom."What's going on?!"she asked once again

Rush yowled as she saw her mate currently bleeding to death "COBWEBS!"She yowled "I NEED COBWEBS!"
Blade opened his eyes a bit "i mi-might not survive. Please survive if i die."

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Blade opened his eyes a bit "i mi-might not survive. Please survive if i die."
"You will survive."she said putting the cobwebs she got from her sister and putting it over his wounds

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 11:37 PM
"You will survive."she said putting the cobwebs she got from her sister and putting it over his wounds
Blade whispered in her ear "if you have kits they will be the future. Please stay safe."

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Blade whispered in her ear "if you have kits they will be the future. Please stay safe."
She didn't pay attaention for she was keen on saving him "More cobwebs!"she yowled as her sister gave her the last bunch and did the best she could

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 11:40 PM
She didn't pay attaention for she was keen on saving him "More cobwebs!"she yowled as her sister gave her the last bunch and did the best she could
blade stopped bleeding but he passed out again.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 11:42 PM
blade stopped bleeding but he passed out again.
Rush yowled (ok gtg to sleep night)

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Rush yowled (ok gtg to sleep night)
night

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Blade opened his eyes "Goodbye." He went limp and warmth left his body.m
His eyes went lifeless. (He's not dead but he looks dead so you leave him there and he eventually finds you guys a few moons later)

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Blade opened his eyes "Goodbye." He went limp and warmth left his body.m
His eyes went lifeless. (He's not dead but he looks dead so you leave him there and he eventually finds you guys a few moons later)
Ok)
Rush yowled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"she berried her muzzle into his

Robin looked at Blade with horror

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Ok)
Rush yowled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"she berried her muzzle into his

Robin looked at Blade with horror
Crimson looked down at his brother "we have to keep going. There is no time to mourn."

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Crimson looked down at his brother "we have to keep going. There is no time to mourn."
Rush wouldn't move

Robin berried her muzzle in the cat closet to her.Which was ironically Veo

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Rush wouldn't move

Robin berried her muzzle in the cat closet to her.Which was ironically Veo
Crimson mewed "rush, Blade would want you to keep moving. Lets go."

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Crimson mewed "rush, Blade would want you to keep moving. Lets go."
Rush looked at him "I-I was going to tell him."her eyes getting red

Robin would not look at he desed cat

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Rush looked at him "I-I was going to tell him."her eyes getting red

Robin would not look at he desed cat
Crimson mewed "what were going to tell him?"

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Crimson mewed "what were going to tell him?"
"Th-that I am going to have his kits in a moon.."she said

Robin gasped

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 03:32 PM
"Th-that I am going to have his kits in a moon.."she said

Robin gasped
Crimson mewed "what?!"

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Crimson mewed "what?!"
She sighed as she yowled in sadness

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 03:34 PM
She sighed as she yowled in sadness
Crimson mewed "well we need to find somewhere to stay so you can kit" (thats where their camp will be located if you want)

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Crimson mewed "well we need to find somewhere to stay so you can kit" (thats where their camp will be located if you want)
No,that haven't reached it yet.In about a day in real life then they will reach it.)
"No,we must keep on going."she sniffled as she got up and licked her mate one last time.

Robin looked at Blade sadly

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 03:37 PM
No,that haven't reached it yet.In about a day in real life then they will reach it.)
"No,we must keep on going."she sniffled as she got up and licked her mate one last time.

Robin looked at Blade sadly
aight)
Crimson nodded "lets go." He walked away.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:39 PM
aight)
Crimson nodded "lets go." He walked away.
Rush dragged her paws after him.

"Come on Veo..we have to go."she said putting her wing on Veos shoulder

NineTailsNetwork (Jason)

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 03:40 PM

NineTailsNetwork(Jason)
Crimson sighed thinking about his now dead brother "you didnt deserve this" he mumbled

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Crimson sighed thinking about his now dead brother "you didnt deserve this" he mumbled
Rush looked at the ground.She felt lost.She felt cold.She felt...broken.

Robin leaf the male outside

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Rush looked at the ground.She felt lost.She felt cold.She felt...broken.

Robin leaf the male outside
Crimson yawned and stopped when it started getting dark "we need shelter" he mewed

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Crimson yawned and stopped when it started getting dark "we need shelter" he mewed
Rush looked off "There is a hole in the ground over there."she said half heartedly

Robin nodded

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 03:53 PM

NineTailsNetwork (Jason)
Veo nodded. He too, stopped, as he heard the paws of the cats slow down. "I'll go check around the territory if you want" he meowed.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Veo nodded. He too, stopped, as he heard the paws of the cats slow down. "I'll go check around the territory if you want" he meowed.
"Sure."Robin said

Rush did not reply

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Rush looked off "There is a hole in the ground over there."she said half heartedly

Robin nodded
Crimson nodded "lets go."

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:57 PM
The two She Cats followed

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 03:58 PM
The two She Cats followed
Crimson sat down near the hole "ladies first." he mewed

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 03:59 PM
"Sure."Robin said

Rush did not reply
Veo ran off, changing to his fox form with a quick flash of light. Running around, he looked for danger, whilst enjoying the freedom. He stopped as soon as a smell hit him. 'Badger!' He thought, as it leaped at him. Luckily, in this form, he was much stronger, and soon, the badger ran away. While the badger was terribly hurt, he only got a tiny cut near his paw.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Rush jumped in and after her Robin jumped in

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Crimson followed the she-cats/

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Veo, in his fox form, began to head back to where the group was going to be...... reminding himself to change back soon.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Crimson followed the she-cats/
Rush immediately curled up and went to sleep hoping that today was all a dream.

Robin padded to her sister before stopping mid way and turning to Crimson."She is horrible she won't even eat."

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 04:07 PM

Robin padded to her sister before stopping mid way and turning to Crimson."She is horrible she won't even eat."
(Ooh, maybe Robin could discover Veo's secret..)

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 04:08 PM

Crimson nodded "i hope nothing bad happens. She needs to eat for her kits"

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Name Amalia
Age 26 moons
Gender Female
Personality Witty and loving
Rank Guard(???)
Appearance Below
Strengths Fighting
Weaknesses Hunting
Power? Inhuman speed
Secrets None.
Mate or crush Open, (Veo??)
Other no
Rp example we've rped together..

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 04:11 PM
(Ooh, maybe Robin could discover Veo's secret..)
Crimson nodded "i hope nothing bad happens. She needs to eat for her kits"
Name Amalia
Age 26 moons
Gender Female
Personality Witty and loving
Rank Guard(???)
Appearance Below
Strengths Fighting
Weaknesses Hunting
Power? Inhuman speed
Secrets None.
Mate or crush Open, (Veo??)
Other no
Rp example we've rped together..
Accepted but this is like a clan,so she can be a warrior,and it's not a clan yet,it's just a bunch of cats that come together over time and eventually become a clan.You can come into it by starting a fight with Crimson then asking to join.Or something involving you asking to join the group and you join.)
Ok)

Robin padded out of the den to see the fox again.But before she can see anything,it turned into Veo "Veo?!"she gasped

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Accepted but this is like a clan,so she can be a warrior,and it's not a clan yet,it's just a bunch of cats that come together over time and eventually become a clan.You can come into it by starting a fight with Crimson then asking to join.Or something involving you asking to join the group and you join.)
Ok)

Robin padded out of the den to see the fox again.But before she can see anything,it turned into Veo "Veo?!"she gasped
Veo, however did not hear Robin, and just continued towards the den, and when he was close enough, he noticed Robin. "Hello" he meowed, oblivious to the fact Robin just saw him transform...
( xxJaggededgexx I'll think about it)

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Veo, however did not hear Robin, and just continued towards the den, and when he was close enough, he noticed Robin. "Hello" he meowed, oblivious to the fact Robin just saw him transform...
(@xxJaggededgexx I'll think about it)
Robin looked at him "You where just a fox?!?"she could barely speak

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Robin looked at him "You where just a fox?!?"she could barely speak
Veo jolted in alarm. "H-how did you k-know?" He stammered, his eyes widening.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Veo jolted in alarm. "H-how did you k-know?" He stammered, his eyes widening.
"I-I just saw you!"She gasped

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Amalia follows the cats quickly, her stealthy teachings are coming into paw.

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 04:22 PM
"I-I just saw you!"She gasped
Veo short-circuited. "U-uhhh.......... tell nobody please" he meowed quickly, afraid to even move a single inch.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Veo short-circuited. "U-uhhh.......... tell nobody please" he meowed quickly, afraid to even move a single inch.
Robin looked at him."Ok.I swear by Starclan I won't."She purred seeing his horrified expression "You can trust me."

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Robin looked at him."Ok.I swear by Starclan I won't."She purred seeing his horrified expression "You can trust me."
Veo let out a heavy sigh. "So.... now you know my secret... what now?" He meowed, uncertain.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Veo let out a heavy sigh. "So.... now you know my secret... what now?" He meowed, uncertain.
Robin shrugged "So,wait you know what I look like?"She asked

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Robin shrugged "So,wait you know what I look like?"She asked
Veo tilted his head. "Yes, why?" He responded

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Veo tilted his head. "Yes, why?" He responded
"Oh.I thought you wouldn't since,well,you know.How can you,um see me?"she asked

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 04:36 PM
"Oh.I thought you wouldn't since,well,you know.How can you,um see me?"she asked
Veo realized his mistake. He just led her to mystery. "A... errr.... I can see when I'm in fox form" he admitted.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Veo realized his mistake. He just led her to mystery. "A... errr.... I can see when I'm in fox form" he admitted.
She gasped "That's amazing!"

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 04:40 PM
She gasped "That's amazing!"
Veo looked around nervously. "Just, don't tell anyone, okay?" He asked.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Veo looked around nervously. "Just, don't tell anyone, okay?" He asked.
She nodded lWhy do you want to kee this secret anyway?"she said sitting down

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Blade woke up "where am i?" He looked around

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM
She nodded lWhy do you want to kee this secret anyway?"she said sitting down
"Uhh... I just don't want to use my power in front of anyone... it is my secret, and I just want to keep it." He responded.

Name: Russ
Appearance: Black fur with ocean blue eyes
Strengths: Is tactic based... that's all
Weaknesses: Is very bad at attacking as well as attacking, unless in his wolf form.
Power: shapeshift to a completely white wolf.
Secrets: can turn into a white wolf, altough no cat except his brother knows.
Other: I am the magical shadow potato number two! *music plays*
Rp example: see previous.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 04:54 PM
"Uhh... I just don't want to use my power in front of anyone... it is my secret, and I just want to keep it." He responded.

Name: Russ
Appearance: Black fur with ocean blue eyes
Strengths: Is tactic based... that's all
Weaknesses: Is very bad at attacking as well as attacking, unless in his wolf form.
Power: shapeshift to a completely white wolf.
Secrets: can turn into a white wolf, altough no cat except his brother knows.
Other: I am the magical shadow potato number two! *music plays*
Rp example: see previous.
lol accepted)
Robin looked at him"Sure I get it,I know this is going to sound weird but can you transform so I can,um?Crawl onto your back?And you can run as fast as you can?I want to know how it feels like to be that tall and run that fast."she said

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Blade started off trying to find somewhere to go

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 05:08 PM
lol accepted)
Robin looked at him"Sure I get it,I know this is going to sound weird but can you transform so I can,um?Crawl onto your back?And you can run as fast as you can?I want to know how it feels like to be that tall and run that fast."she said
Veo thought about it. With a quick flash of light, he was back to his fox form, and he motioned to climb on.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Veo thought about it. With a quick flash of light, he was back to his fox form, and he motioned to climb on.
Her eyes lit up in amusement.She jumped on and waited for him to take off into the Desert floor

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Her eyes lit up in amusement.She jumped on and waited for him to take off into the Desert floor
He spead through the desert.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 05:22 PM
He spead through the desert.
Robin yowled.She was having fun.

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Blade staggered and stopped by a tree. He sighed

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Robin yowled.She was having fun.
Veo contined to run.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Veo contined to run.
Robin felt as if she was a great lion

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Blade fell and he looked at the sky. "just take me starclan."

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Blade fell and he looked at the sky. "just take me starclan."
Don't worry I'm watching your posts too XD )

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Don't worry I'm watching your posts too XD )
thank you :) )

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 05:40 PM
thank you :) )
Yw :hug:

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Yw :hug:
k back to da rp)

Blade got up and started walking again.

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 05:48 PM
k back to da rp)

Blade got up and started walking again.
Russ was traveling, when he saw a cat ahead, "hello?" He called out

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Russ was traveling, when he saw a cat ahead, "hello?" He called out
Blade turned around and saw a fox he ran as fast as he could.

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Blade turned around and saw a fox he ran as fast as he could.
(Russ is a cat, and transforms into a wolf....... he is a cat a this moment)
Russ looked confused. "Where are you going?" He meowed, as he too, turned around. Then he saw what the cat was looking at. "AAAH A FOX!" He yowled, running at the speed of light, following the strange cat as he was chased by a red fox

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 05:58 PM
(Russ is a cat, and transforms into a wolf....... he is a cat a this moment)
Russ looked confused. "Where are you going?" He meowed, as he too, turned around. Then he saw what the cat was looking at. "AAAH A FOX!" He yowled, running at the speed of light, following the strange cat as he was chased by a red fox
oh)
Blade looked back and then continued running

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 06:03 PM
oh)
Blade looked back and then continued running
The fox was catching up. He had no choice but to change to his other form. With a burst of light, and some sparkly effects, Russ was now a white wolf. He turned around to swat the fox in the face, and watched it as it yelped away.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 06:05 PM
lol I'm just watching)

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Blade ran and stopped near a cave. He went in and hid

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Blade ran and stopped near a cave. He went in and hid
Changing back, Russ followed the scent of the cat until he saw a cave. "If you can hear me, it is safe now!" He yowled.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 06:31 PM
As Veo slowed down she smiled "That was fun!" She said

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Changing back, Russ followed the scent of the cat until he saw a cave. "If you can hear me, it is safe now!" He yowled.
Blade peeked out

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 06:52 PM
As Veo slowed down she smiled "That was fun!" She said
Blade peeked out
Veo nodded and went back to the den.

Russ waved. "Hello there, I never got to introduce myself properly, I'm Russ." He meowed with enthusiasm.

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 06:53 PM

Russ waved. "Hello there, I never got to introduce myself properly, I'm Russ." He meowed with enthusiasm.
Blade stuttered "i i am blade

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 06:58 PM

(Robins young she is like now 15 moons)
Robin bounced after the tom

Rush was still asleep

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Blade stuttered "i i am blade
(Robins young she is like now 15 moons)
Robin bounced after the tom

Rush was still asleep
Russ nodded. "Anything wrong?" He asked.

Veo soon reached the den, and went inside. "Remember, don't tell anyone!"

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 07:04 PM

Blade said "im looking for my friends

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Amalia was clearly confused, she skidded to a stop

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 07:16 PM

"I won't."Robin smiled

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Blade said "im looking for my friends
Amalia was clearly confused, she skidded to a stop
( xxJaggededgexx where is your cat?)
Russ nodded. "Let's just go forwards..." he meowed. 'I smell the scent of the fox' he thought, smiling.

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 07:26 PM
( xxJaggededgexx where is your cat?)
Russ nodded. "Let's just go forwards..." he meowed. 'I smell the scent of the fox' he thought, smiling.
Blade nodded "ok/ thank you very much"

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Blade nodded "ok/ thank you very much"
Russ traveled until he could scent the fox(Veo's) and other cat's scents.

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Russ traveled until he could scent the fox(Veo's) and other cat's scents.
Blade sighed as he followed

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Blade sighed as he followed
Shadow
Russ reached the den with Blade, for the scent led him there.

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Shadow
Rush got up and yowled smelling two unfamiliar sents.

Robin herd his and got to the front of the den and defended her queen sister,but one cat was familiar

Fallpotato
January 13th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Shadow
Blade looked around at the cats

FOXXRR
January 13th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Rush got up and yowled smelling two unfamiliar sents.

Robin herd his and got to the front of the den and defended her queen sister,but one cat was familiar
Blade looked around at the cats
(Gotta be out for an hour, RP without me)

Shadow
January 13th, 2017, 08:36 PM
(Gotta be out for an hour, RP without me)
Ok then waiting on Tato)