PDA

View Full Version : ShadowClan Life Before Destruction

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:39 PM
This thread covers ShadowClan's life before WindClan destroyed their camp and drove them out.

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:39 PM

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:40 PM

Fawn

Fawn

Fawn

Fawn
October 3rd, 2016, 11:41 PM

Fawn

Fawn

Ever
October 4th, 2016, 11:20 PM
@Echo
Marbledface watched him carefully, as he did the same with her. It made her a little self conscious that he was able to so easily hold her gaze, she'd always preferred look away from the cat she was talking too. Maybe it was because deep down she was very insecure, though she put on a hard outer shell and pretended to be the fierce and proud warrior she wanted to be. It was for the better though that she put on the act, or at least she thought so, she didn't want to appear oversensitive and weak like some of her family members. When he finally did break eye contact with her, she let out a silent breath of relief. Then as she registered his offer she felt a thrill. She always loved going on an adventure with company, though they made her equally anxious. Her shoulder wasn't overly sore today anyways, but the cold always made it worse. Hunting wouldn't be the best option right now as there was a lot of holding still required and she needed her muscles to stay warm to keep from getting sore. She really didn't want him to see what was wrong with her, to think she was defected.
"What about a border patrol? I don't think anyone went out to check the Windclan border this evening." She offered, trying to catch his inviting gaze again. Her tail tip twitched anxiously for his answer, hoping he would be happy to do what she preferred. Though if he would rather go on a hunt she wouldn't object.

SuspiciousMindz
October 5th, 2016, 02:37 AM
Jaguarclaw silently awaited her answer. He didn't mind waiting, he was very patient which earned him tough skin. Not even the meanest of clan mates seemed to ruffle his fur. Although once the she-cat did speak, the warrior's hues lit up even more. [I]A border patrol! That could be exciting! The warrior tried to think positively about it. Sure, a hunt would have some excitement, but if no one has checked the Windclan border, as Marbledface said, then someone needed to. As the thoughts processed he realized he had left an awkward silence between the two and quickly attempted to fix that. "Oh! Uh, sure. A border patrol sounds terrific. Gets us out in the territory at least," he spoke, tearing his gaze away with embarrassment. Normally that didn't happen -- leaving a silence -- it was rude and Jaguarclaw wasn't one to act rude which made the whole situation weird for him.

The warrior rose to his paws now. Standing at his full height, the Bengal seemed to tower over many of his clan mates, though he couldn't help that. It was just due to his breed of cat. The warrior cast one last glance at Marbledface as he turned and began to pad towards the entrance, leaving her with the decision whether to follow or not. Personally, the feline hoped she would choose to follow even though he hadn't given a warning that they would be leaving at that moment.

Ever
October 5th, 2016, 11:06 AM
(I will post on the border)

lost
October 5th, 2016, 08:17 PM
@fenic!

PREVIOUS POST: "...Are you kiddin' me? Shrewcall, you're a wonderful cat!" Martenleap exclaimed, his eyes wide with disbelief as his buddy revealed how he was usually hidden in the background, unnoticed and alone. He'd never thought of Shrew like that- sure, he could be a bit shy, but he was such a lovely cat, one who deserved everything in the entire world. He needed attention, he deserved other cats to talk to him and compliment him. I don't want to be special, I just want to be the cat who makes others feel special. So they can be included, too. "Even though some other cats might've not noticed how great you are, I've never thought of you like that. You're my foreground, the first cat I recognize in a crowd. You're wonderful, y'know that? Just an amazing cat to be around."

REPLY: Shrewcall started as Martenleap with wide, surprised eyes. He never believed that this tom would think him wonderful, great... He was the foreground in Martenleap's painting, and that brought a strange feeling to his chest that he could not ignore. It warmed him, it scared him. But most of all, it made him want more. "Thank you, Martenleap... for being so perfect for me." He whispered those words, not quite sure if they were the best thing to say. He was new to this. Martenleap was the only cat he could act so flirty- no, loving- around. "You are an amazing cat, and I'm so glad that you are the only subject I see. Foreground, midground, and background. I'm glad you are in every part of my world."

lone
October 6th, 2016, 03:49 PM
~for Owl~
Ashpaw sat in the clearing, the grey apprentice's cold yellow eyes staring straight ahead, absorbed by her thoughts. The apprentice's ears swiveled, following the conversation of the other cats, although it wasn't like they were talking about anything interesting. Ashpaw sighed and stretched out into a more comfortable position somewhat lazily, not quite sure what to do with herself. She would go hunting, but she wasn't in the mood to...she would have almost preferred another cat to come, just so there'd be some competition and it would make it more interesting, but then she would have to deal with their chatter. Ashpaw's ears went back in annoyance at the thought of spending her afternoon talking with some cat about stuff that didn't really matter. Well, it could be worse...I could be stuck sitting here talking to some cat about stuff that didn't matter, she thought with a slight snort. Ashpaw stretched out and rolled onto her side, her yellow eyes never leaving the other cats in the clearing. The apprentice's cold gaze rolled over them all carelessly, not seeing any cat that caught her eye at all. There had to be at least one cat that wouldn't waste her day, and would do something other than lounging around. Ashpaw sighed, rolling back over onto her stomach and getting to her paws, curling her long, fluffy tail around her with a swoop. She licked her maw as she often did when thinking, and cocked her head to the side in a curious fashion. She could look quite charming while doing this, as long as she didn't begin to speak. Once the apprentice opened her maw, any thoughts of charm and elegance disappeared.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 6th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Talonkit looked at his Twin Brokenkit with his head tilted"Hmm" he mumbled

:rainbowllama:

Fel
October 6th, 2016, 08:26 PM
@fenic!

PREVIOUS POST: "...Are you kiddin' me? Shrewcall, you're a wonderful cat!" Martenleap exclaimed, his eyes wide with disbelief as his buddy revealed how he was usually hidden in the background, unnoticed and alone. He'd never thought of Shrew like that- sure, he could be a bit shy, but he was such a lovely cat, one who deserved everything in the entire world. He needed attention, he deserved other cats to talk to him and compliment him. I don't want to be special, I just want to be the cat who makes others feel special. So they can be included, too. "Even though some other cats might've not noticed how great you are, I've never thought of you like that. You're my foreground, the first cat I recognize in a crowd. You're wonderful, y'know that? Just an amazing cat to be around."

REPLY: Shrewcall started as Martenleap with wide, surprised eyes. He never believed that this tom would think him wonderful, great... He was the foreground in Martenleap's painting, and that brought a strange feeling to his chest that he could not ignore. It warmed him, it scared him. But most of all, it made him want more. "Thank you, Martenleap... for being so perfect for me." He whispered those words, not quite sure if they were the best thing to say. He was new to this. Martenleap was the only cat he could act so flirty- no, loving- around. "You are an amazing cat, and I'm so glad that you are the only subject I see. Foreground, midground, and background. I'm glad you are in every part of my world."

Martenleap was still smiling- he believes that Shrewcall was capable of anything he wanted to do, and had a gut feeling that the fellow tom didn't think of himself as equal to Marten- though that wasn't true. He was brave and kind, and he just didn't know it yet- and it made Martenleap beam even brighter when his friend thanked him. "I'm not perfect- nobody's perfect, but we're both wonderful." Hesitating, he continued to add to his statement, hoping Shre would be okay with it. I don't think we're just friends anymore. "We're wonderful for each other, Shrewcall- you've been my friend for awhile now, but you're more to me than a friend, or even a best friend could be. Ever." Taking in a deep breath, the Shadowclan warrior prepared to talk, hoping he wouldn't end up getting friendzoned, hoping that he was making the right desicion- but he couldn't be doubtful of this relationship. He couldn't have any doubts about the two of them, because they were meant to be together.

"Shrewcall, would you be so honored as to be my mate?"

lost
October 6th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Martenleap was still smiling- he believes that Shrewcall was capable of anything he wanted to do, and had a gut feeling that the fellow tom didn't think of himself as equal to Marten- though that wasn't true. He was brave and kind, and he just didn't know it yet- and it made Martenleap beam even brighter when his friend thanked him. "I'm not perfect- nobody's perfect, but we're both wonderful." Hesitating, he continued to add to his statement, hoping Shre would be okay with it. I don't think we're just friends anymore. "We're wonderful for each other, Shrewcall- you've been my friend for awhile now, but you're more to me than a friend, or even a best friend could be. Ever." Taking in a deep breath, the Shadowclan warrior prepared to talk, hoping he wouldn't end up getting friendzoned, hoping that he was making the right desicion- but he couldn't be doubtful of this relationship. He couldn't have any doubts about the two of them, because they were meant to be together.

"Shrewcall, would you be so honored as to be my mate?"

There was a silence that met Martenleap's words as Shrewcall stared at the other tom, but it seemed his gaze went right past him and into the beyond. His pelt seemed to be bristled slightly, his ears shifted back in a hardly noticeable away. Martenleap wants to be my mate? I'm.. this... I am dreaming. His thoughts grew jumbled and he struggled to even gather a stable thought. Nothing came out like it should. He didn't trust himself to form words. But then he realized he had to talk. Martenleap would panic. "StarClan, of course!" he gasped out quickly, his eyes finally coming into focus on the amazing tom before him, "I wouldn't want anything less. I've wanted nothing less for so long..." He lunged forward just enough to put his nose to the other cat's, his eyes drifting closed for a few moments before he stepped forward to rub his body again Martenleap's before he sat beside him and leaned into him, too excited to contain his affections. "Of course I want to be your mate... It's... everything I've wanted with you."

Silverfur & Co
October 7th, 2016, 02:49 AM
Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.

Drago Victinius Bloodward
October 7th, 2016, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

Darkblaze strecthed his jaws wide as he yawned

cinder
October 7th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Cinderpaw had just crawled back out of the apprentice's den after sleeping for what felt like an eternity, as she slipped into the clearing in hopes of finding something to do, or someone to talk to, the she-cat curled up and rolled onto her back to stretch her legs and back out, almost wiggling against the floor before she turned over onto her four paws, grappling the floor with her claws and pulling herself up to her four paws, plopping down and tucking her paws underneath her chest to lay down in the most comfortable way she could.

goddess of ducks
October 7th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Rusticash pushed his way out of the warriors den, letting out a yawn. The young tom stretched his legs in preparation for another long day. Ever since the disappearance of his sister, Rusticash's mood had improved, but here lately he had become bored with nothing to do and no one to taunt. With no one to bother Rusticash had found himself wandering about in the territory or making small talk with the other supporters of Blazingnight. Rusticash sat down in the shadows and began calmly cleaning his russet swirled fur. Every once in a while he would look up, his pale green eyes sweeping over the little activity in the camp.

Ever
October 7th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Blazingnight dipper her back in a graceful stretch. Her charcoal tabby pelt was perfectly groomed and gleamed brightly in the afternoon sunlight. The heat from the daylight wasn't as strong as it had been in the previous moons which made her happy, with a pelt as thick as hers green-leaf bothered her. She was very heat intolerant, but the cold never bothered her. She actually quite enjoyed the bleak more difficult moons, it told a lot about who was a strong cat and who was not. Which was something she liked knowing in her clan. Her golden eyes quickly scanned the clearing. She knew she needed to begin working on recruiting some cats to join her in the taking of Thunderclan, though she was at a loss of who to ask. There weren't many around who she trusted enough, though she didn't speak on a very personal level to many cats. The tabby supposed there was a time for everything, and the time to begin preparing for the battle was now.
Her eyes fell upon a russet tom with pale green optics who was grooming in the shadows of the clearing. An easy first pick as he seemed relaxed and must be refreshed and ready to go on a patrol. To get a cat one on one was even better to get to know them and find out more about them. It was decided, he would be the first to be tested for recruitment for the battle. She approached him with her chin high, chest out, proud as ever. She always liked to keep a very strict appearance while with the clan. "Rusticash, join me. I am going on a border patrol along the Riverclan front." She said simply, then turned, expecting him to follow.

Ever
October 7th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Blazingnight leapt upon the Highbranch. It felt comfortable to be here now, familiar. It had lost it's luster a little, but it had helped her nerves calm down. Finally she was getting comfortable in her rightful place as head of the clan. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather beneath the Highbranch!" Her voice rang out loud and clear throughout the clearing, she was actually looking forward to naming new apprentices and warriors now.

lone
October 7th, 2016, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE=Lonestar23;742]~for @Owl (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=77)~

Ashpaw sat in the clearing, the grey apprentice's cold yellow eyes staring straight ahead, absorbed by her thoughts. The apprentice's ears swiveled, following the conversation of the other cats, although it wasn't like they were talking about anything interesting. Ashpaw sighed and stretched out into a more comfortable position somewhat lazily, not quite sure what to do with herself. She would go hunting, but she wasn't in the mood to...she would have almost preferred another cat to come, just so there'd be some competition and it would make it more interesting, but then she would have to deal with their chatter. Ashpaw's ears went back in annoyance at the thought of spending her afternoon talking with some cat about stuff that didn't really matter. Well, it could be worse...I could be stuck sitting here talking to some cat about stuff that didn't matter, she thought with a slight snort. Ashpaw stretched out and rolled onto her side, her yellow eyes never leaving the other cats in the clearing. The apprentice's cold gaze rolled over them all carelessly, not seeing any cat that caught her eye at all. There had to be at least one cat that wouldn't waste her day, and would do something other than lounging around. Ashpaw sighed, rolling back over onto her stomach and getting to her paws, curling her long, fluffy tail around her with a swoop. She licked her maw as she often did when thinking, and cocked her head to the side in a curious fashion. She could look quite charming while doing this, as long as she didn't begin to speak. Once the apprentice opened her maw, any thoughts of charm and elegance disappeared.
[/QUOTE]

~bump~

The Cannibal
October 7th, 2016, 04:33 PM
At the familiar call of the clan leader, Badgersong, a senior warrior of the clan perked his head up from having originally been laying in his paws, his yellow gaze focusing on Blazingnight for a moment before slowly the black and white patched warrior stood up and padded to a spot beneath the Highbranch, sitting down and peering up solemnly at his leader, tail curling over his paws. Now what kind of announcement would Blazingnight make? Surely something interesting, or perhaps it would simply be another apprentice or warrior ceremony, not that Badgersong didn't enjoy those, but news for the clan was much more interesting than the latter. So, thoughts idly buzzing in his head, the warrior with the long scar along his left shoulder sat, staring up at the lone cat on the Highbranch.

Empress Of Evil
October 7th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Mistkit emerged from the nursery. This was it. The day she became an apprentice! Her pelt was smooth and sleek, she had been washing it beforehand. She sat not to far from the nursery entrance, feeling rather nervous. She had watched other kits become apprentices and she had remembered what to do. But now everything she had remembered just seemed to disappear.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Blueyes emerged from the warriors den and went and sat under the highbranch, along with the rest of her clanmates. She looked up at Blazingnight, her blue eyes glaring at him curious about when this was about.

Ever
October 7th, 2016, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE=Empress Of Evil;2264]Mistkit emerged from the nursery. This was it. The day she became an apprentice! Her pelt was smooth and sleek, she had been washing it beforehand. She sat not to far from the nursery entrance, feeling rather nervous. She had watched other kits become apprentices and she had remembered what to do. But now everything she had remembered just seemed to disappear. [/QUOTE]

Mistkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mistpaw. Your mentor will be Foxspring. I hope they will pass down all he/she knows on to you.

Empress Of Evil
October 7th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Mistkit stood there, completely frozen and staring up at the ShadowClan leader. Nothing in her seemed to function and if you look closely you would notice she was trembling slightly. Mistpaw, then dipped her head and looked up. She scanned the clearing for her new mentor. Foxspring.

Silverfur & Co
October 7th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Midnightpaw got up quickly grooming himself hoping that this was the day but he knew that it was not as he had not taken his assessment yet. He padded up to the meeting place.

Spiritfrost however sat up and cleaned her chest and looked up at Blazenight and looked at Darkblaze and got up sitting by Midnightpaw. "You will have your assessment here after a bit.''

Silverfur & Co
October 7th, 2016, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE=Iceclaw;1645][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

Darkblaze strecthed his jaws wide as he yawned[/QUOTE]

Spiritfrost looked at him and noded that she was getting tired and heard a meeting be called.

lio
October 7th, 2016, 07:32 PM
(For Pathos)
He was a warrior. He had been for nearly a moon. It was the best thing ever! The tabby tom felt a mischievous smile creep onto his maw, those golden eyes of his shining brightly. Songthorn, (https://rafflesiantimes.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/teddy-2.jpg) now a warrior and having matured a lot from the past moons, let his gaze scan the clearing for a certain someone. His fur heated up slightly at the thought of who he was trying to find, a foreign feeling shooting through him. Was this part of growing up? This... yearning feeling to be as close as possible to his clanmate? Songthorn usually wasn't like this. Well, the mischievous plan that he had was normal but the hormones of a 'little' crush he had on a younger tom weren't very... common with the tabby tom.
His ears flicked back against his head, his fur shining in the sunlight. Kneading the ground and letting a soft purr rumble in his throat at the warmth on his back, Songthorn twitched the small pink nose upon his snout. He had grown a lot taller, not being so small anymore. The tom had also gotten a thicker accent, broader features, less fluffy fur and more muscles. But, he still had the grumpy personality, mischievous plans and had matured personality-wise only a little.

Starfall
October 7th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Dewkit quickly scrambled out of the nursery and sat near the entrance of the den 'ooooh its finally happening! Im so excited!' She thought to herself as she licked her chest fur to help.calm herself down.

Brokenkit darted out of the aplrentices den and sat next to his mother. The small kit was grinning widely and his tail was flicking back and fourth as he looked at the leader with excitement 'no more sneaking out of the nursery at night!' He thought to himself 'now i get to leave the camp without getti g in trouble for it' he thought excitedly.

ameko
October 7th, 2016, 08:32 PM
(For Pathos)
He was a warrior. He had been for nearly a moon. It was the best thing ever! The tabby tom felt a mischievous smile creep onto his maw, those golden eyes of his shining brightly. Songthorn, (https://rafflesiantimes.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/teddy-2.jpg) now a warrior and having matured a lot from the past moons, let his gaze scan the clearing for a certain someone. His fur heated up slightly at the thought of who he was trying to find, a foreign feeling shooting through him. Was this part of growing up? This... yearning feeling to be as close as possible to his clanmate? Songthorn usually wasn't like this. Well, the mischievous plan that he had was normal but the hormones of a 'little' crush he had on a younger tom weren't very... common with the tabby tom.
His ears flicked back against his head, his fur shining in the sunlight. Kneading the ground and letting a soft purr rumble in his throat at the warmth on his back, Songthorn twitched the small pink nose upon his snout. He had grown a lot taller, not being so small anymore. The tom had also gotten a thicker accent, broader features, less fluffy fur and more muscles. But, he still had the grumpy personality, mischievous plans and had matured personality-wise only a little.

Such a boring routine, having to wake up, train with Blackflower, and come back to camp to eat, and do it all again the next day, and the next, and the next. There was no flavor to his life anymore. On the occasional meetups with who used to be Songpaw, he started to become less friendly towards the older tom and tried to keep to himself. He wasn't really sure what was going on with him, but it seemed that the more he started to like Songthorn, the more he pushed him away. Feelings were definitely foreign to him. Burnetpaw (http://www.somalicatclub.com/images/Colour%20&%20Misc%20pictures/cat_9.jpg), still having retained his childish looks over the moons, padded out of the dimly lit den and into the bright clearing. The heat rushing at him, he stopped and closed his eyes to let them adjust to the brightness. Burnetpaw had not aged in looks nor personality. He had only gotten saltier since becoming an apprentice, and now, at the age of almost 11 moons, he was much worse than before, shutting anyone and everyone out. He had not made any friends and definitely wasn't on good terms with his mentor, but it wasn't like he cared in the slightest about Blackflower or anyone else. They could all die and he wouldn't bat an eye.
Burnetpaw let out a groan. leaning down and stretching luxuriously. His fur rippled when he straightened himself, glancing around the clearing for something to do. Burnetpaw's gaze ran over Songthorn's body, hardly noticing the tom until he did a double check. Oh hey. Look who it is. He raised a brow, looking back up and down the young warrior's frame. Nice. Partially strutting and partially bounding over, attempting not to trip, he paused in front of the tom and looked up at him. "Well. Look who it is," he announced, a smirk on his face. "Haven't seen you in a while. What'eve you been up ta?"

Drago Victinius Bloodward
October 7th, 2016, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;2427][ QUOTE=Iceclaw;1645][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

"Ugh a meetingat this time" darkblaze said getting up and stretching
Spiritfrost looked at him and noded that she was getting tired and heard a meeting be called.[/QUOTE]

lilith
October 7th, 2016, 08:43 PM
(For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.

lio
October 7th, 2016, 09:23 PM
(Reply Collin)

Amber eyes followed the apprentice, narrowing ever-so-slightly. A long, brown tabby tail curled up, its tip flicking. "Aye, I've been pretty good. Been a lil lonely with no one to talk to, dying to play pranks, growing up." Songthorn thought, his eyes raking up and down Burnetpaw's form. Sweet mother of Starclan! Was it just him, or did Burnetpaw get cuter? The young warrior blinked, tearing his gaze away and forcing a minor glare. "Unlike some that I know." He snorted, standing up. Songthorn had certainly grown taller, stronger and more good looking.
Then, another look passed over his face as he remembered the past, the toms' moments together. Oh, how Songthorn wished that he could curl around the other tom's form, their fur pressed together and scents mixing as they hid from the vixen. His claws dug into the ground, but then a large smirk passed over the tabby tom's maw. "Oi, fleabrain, wanna go on a walk or somethin' if Blackflower gives permission? We'd be able to catch up on a few things thag we missed in the couple moons of staying apart.
Truly, those moons had almost driven Songthorn mad. Every moon, day, hour, minute or heartbeat was awful. They were all filled with the want of being near the tom, to press against his side. Oh, Burnetpaw... why do you make me feel this way?

Silverfur & Co
October 7th, 2016, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE=Iceclaw;2683][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;2427][ QUOTE=Iceclaw;1645][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

"Ugh a meetingat this time" darkblaze said getting up and stretching
Spiritfrost looked at him and noded that she was getting tired and heard a meeting be called.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Spiritfrost looked at him "Yeah i know right or it looked like a meeting i do not see it. Or at least not this late."

Ghostly Cristalline
October 7th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Diamondpaw walked out of her den.

tye
October 7th, 2016, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Another day of hunting, patrolling and hearing boring rumors from seniors. Nothing new. After living a dangerous life as an alley cat, owing big debts from dangerous cats that won't blink an eye to rip him limb to limb if not paid, the silver rogue decided to escape the city life. He didn't have a choice really. It was either get killed or leave for good. It wasn't long before finding these forest cats with their guard up and having hissy fits over territory. Yet, something told him to stay with the clan cats. Maybe it's because he felt more secured? Comparing the forest and his old home- the wild is more dangerous as predators lurk in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. Also the cats here didn't trust him much and was given an apprentice name called 'Coldpaw' , soon promoted to 'Coldtundra' not long after. The silver bengal took a liking to his name, even though it still seems strange to have such a title. Coldtundra was already coming back from hunting with two birds gripped in his strong jaws as he entered camp. He weaved through his clanmates, seeing most of them are in deep conversation and made a friendly nod when they look his way. Finally placing down his prey in the large pile, the silver warrior's icy blue eyes maneuvered through the crowd of cats until ears shot up, seeing his tortoiseshell apprentice. Oh yeah! I have to train her..man, I'm still not use to this mentoring stuff, he sighed, making his way to Splashpaw. Feeling a bit playful, he decided to sneak up from behind and quickly brush his long tail against her shoulder before the young she-cat could detect him.

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Risingstorm padded in, his fur shining from a recent wash, he carried the mouse he caught earlier and set it in the pile before eating a crow and going to his den.

Ever
October 7th, 2016, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE=starfall;2558]Dewkit quickly scrambled out of the nursery and sat near the entrance of the den 'ooooh its finally happening! Im so excited!' She thought to herself as she licked her chest fur to help.calm herself down.

Brokenkit darted out of the aplrentices den and sat next to his mother. The small kit was grinning widely and his tail was flicking back and fourth as he looked at the leader with excitement 'no more sneaking out of the nursery at night!' He thought to himself 'now i get to leave the camp without getti g in trouble for it' he thought excitedly.[/QUOTE]

Dewkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dewpaw. Your mentor will be Berryclaw. I hope they will pass down all he/she knows on to you.

Brokenkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Brokenpaw. Your mentor will be Snakesnap. I hope they will pass down all he/she knows on to you.

Ever
October 7th, 2016, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE=Cristalline;2849]Diamondpaw walked out of her den.[/QUOTE]
I, Blazingash, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Diamondpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
-i do-
Then by the powers bestowed in me as leader, I give you your warrior name. Diamondpawpaw, from this moment you will be known as Diamondflower. ShadowClan honors your braveness and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Shykit, and Sharpkit ran out of the nursery happy to be away from the other kits and the ran to he middle of the clearing and tripped landing on their heads

lilith
October 8th, 2016, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE=Vermin;2901][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Another day of hunting, patrolling and hearing boring rumors from seniors. Nothing new. After living a dangerous life as an alley cat, owing big debts from dangerous cats that won't blink an eye to rip him limb to limb if not paid, the silver rogue decided to escape the city life. He didn't have a choice really. It was either get killed or leave for good. It wasn't long before finding these forest cats with their guard up and having hissy fits over territory. Yet, something told him to stay with the clan cats. Maybe it's because he felt more secured? Comparing the forest and his old home- the wild is more dangerous as predators lurk in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. Also the cats here didn't trust him much and was given an apprentice name called 'Coldpaw' , soon promoted to 'Coldtundra' not long after. The silver bengal took a liking to his name, even though it still seems strange to have such a title. Coldtundra was already coming back from hunting with two birds gripped in his strong jaws as he entered camp. He weaved through his clanmates, seeing most of them are in deep conversation and made a friendly nod when they look his way. Finally placing down his prey in the large pile, the silver warrior's icy blue eyes maneuvered through the crowd of cats until ears shot up, seeing his tortoiseshell apprentice. Oh yeah! I have to train her..man, I'm still not use to this mentoring stuff, he sighed, making his way to Splashpaw. Feeling a bit playful, he decided to sneak up from behind and quickly brush his long tail against her shoulder before the young she-cat could detect him. [/QUOTE]

Her fur fluffed up with the sudden intruder hesitating slightly she blindly swiped her paw out her claws hadn't extended to pierce the skin of the other warrior. Panting lightly she turn her gaze to see her mentor her eyes widening she gasped softly "O-oh! It's you...." Trailing off slightly she gave her chestfur a quick embarrassed groom before clearing her throat. "Im not sorry that I did that! I swear it was a total accident I didn't see you coming!" She said rather quickly her light french accident bleed into her words as she spoke towards the older tom. Calming down she huffed slightly getting up from her sitting position she stretched out her legs hearing a small pop as she did so. Arching her back she let out a soft yawn covering her mouth with her tail in the mean while. Settling back down she sighed softly "So whats on the agenda today?" she questioned glancing up at the slight shaded area they laid claimed too at the moment. Seeing the golden leaves from the trees above she let out a grumble why couldn't greenleaf last longer? Shaking her head she gave her full attention to her mentor hoping he hadn't said anything while she was lost in her own little world.

~Masked~
October 8th, 2016, 12:48 AM
(For Eerie Whispers)
LeafPaw stared at him, He is so nice! she silently wrapped her tail around her paws, The small apprentice's tail twitched as she tried to think of something to say finally it hit her, "Have you hunted today?" LeafPaw asked tilting her head to the side a bit before then saying "Y-You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.." she stared at her paws nervously she hadn't interacted with many cats other than her siblings and a few other cats.

lilith
October 8th, 2016, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3046](For Eerie Whispers)
LeafPaw stared at him, He is so nice! she silently wrapped her tail around her paws, The small apprentice's tail twitched as she tried to think of something to say finally it hit her, "Have you hunted today?" LeafPaw asked tilting her head to the side a bit before then saying "Y-You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.."[/QUOTE]
Giving his eyes a small roll he chuckled softly " Hey don't worry okay no need to get negative about a question..... and no I haven't would you like to go on a hunting patrol with me? Its best to do it now instead of waiting for the leaf bare comes upon us honestly...." Chuckling he felt a smile tug on the corner of his mouth his warm gaze rested on the small molly his ears flattened when hearing the rustling of the leaves above a few orange leaves drifted down from is once home the wind drawing it out from its comfort zone. Sighing softly he shuffled his paws from side to side,

~Masked~
October 8th, 2016, 01:12 AM
LeafPaw felt warmth through her body as he asked her, "Yeah i would love to go onto a hunting patrol!" she purred OwlBlossom said something about this feeling.. warm and soothing.. But her paws still itched to run in the forest with VinePool even though she relaxed she also wasn't? it was weird.. "Come on lets go!" the young molly jumped up and ran over to the entrance of the camp this was a different side of her many cats did not see even as a kit LeafPaw was not very loud or boucey as other kits it wasn't her way and that's just how she liked it, Her fur fluffed up as she felt a cold wind run past her and out into the forest.

lilith
October 8th, 2016, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3057]LeafPaw felt warmth through her body as he asked her, "Yeah i would love to go onto a hunting patrol!" she purred OwlBlossom said something about this feeling.. warm and soothing.. But her paws still itched to run in the forest with VinePool even though she relaxed she also wasn't? it was weird.. "Come on lets go!" the young molly jumped up and ran over to the entrance of the camp this was a different side of her many cats did not see even as a kit LeafPaw was not very loud or boucey as other kits it wasn't her way and that's just how she liked it, Her fur fluffed up as she felt a cold wind run past her and out into the forest.[/QUOTE]

Chuckling softly he felt amused by her sudden change in mood getting up from his sitting position he dipped his head to her Seeing her already bounce off. Blinking he got up and hurried after her making sure he didn't loose sight of her while they were out. She smiled a but more glad that something new was occurong that current day instead of the same old thing. Whistling a tone errupt from his throat as he hurried after her feeling the wind brush past his pelt nearly.
(too territoryt)

tye
October 8th, 2016, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3036][ QUOTE=Vermin;2901][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

Ugh. Another day of hunting, patrolling and hearing boring rumors from seniors. Nothing new. After living a dangerous life as an alley cat, owing big debts from dangerous cats that won't blink an eye to rip him limb to limb if not paid, the silver rogue decided to escape the city life. He didn't have a choice really. It was either get killed or leave for good. It wasn't long before finding these forest cats with their guard up and having hissy fits over territory. Yet, something told him to stay with the clan cats. Maybe it's because he felt more secured? Comparing the forest and his old home- the wild is more dangerous as predators lurk in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. Also the cats here didn't trust him much and was given an apprentice name called 'Coldpaw' , soon promoted to 'Coldtundra' not long after. The silver bengal took a liking to his name, even though it still seems strange to have such a title. Coldtundra was already coming back from hunting with two birds gripped in his strong jaws as he entered camp. He weaved through his clanmates, seeing most of them are in deep conversation and made a friendly nod when they look his way. Finally placing down his prey in the large pile, the silver warrior's icy blue eyes maneuvered through the crowd of cats until ears shot up, seeing his tortoiseshell apprentice. Oh yeah! I have to train her..man, I'm still not use to this mentoring stuff, he sighed, making his way to Splashpaw. Feeling a bit playful, he decided to sneak up from behind and quickly brush his long tail against her shoulder before the young she-cat could detect him. [/QUOTE]

Her fur fluffed up with the sudden intruder hesitating slightly she blindly swiped her paw out her claws hadn't extended to pierce the skin of the other warrior. Panting lightly she turn her gaze to see her mentor her eyes widening she gasped softly "O-oh! It's you...." Trailing off slightly she gave her chestfur a quick embarrassed groom before clearing her throat. "Im not sorry that I did that! I swear it was a total accident I didn't see you coming!" She said rather quickly her light french accident bleed into her words as she spoke towards the older tom. Calming down she huffed slightly getting up from her sitting position she stretched out her legs hearing a small pop as she did so. Arching her back she let out a soft yawn covering her mouth with her tail in the mean while. Settling back down she sighed softly "So whats on the agenda today?" she questioned glancing up at the slight shaded area they laid claimed too at the moment. Seeing the golden leaves from the trees above she let out a grumble why couldn't greenleaf last longer? Shaking her head she gave her full attention to her mentor hoping he hadn't said anything while she was lost in her own little world.[/QUOTE]

Coldtundra didn't expect a retaliation from the tortoiseshell, letting out a 'hnff' sound when jerking back, only seeing the blur of her lashing paw as it makes contact to his cheek. Dang, she's fast!, a little impressed on the rapid reflexes. Blue optics focused on Splashpaw for a while, letting her babble about with that strange, yet, compelling accent she holds. It makes her stand out more than she realize with that voice and from an uninterested, distracted tom like him- it grabs his attention. " We're gonna go and uh...," his voice drifted off, trying to remember what the other mentors usually do daily with their apprentices. "Well, since I'm already done huntin', I'm gonna teach you some fightin' moves." A stab of irritation hit him, seeing that his apprentice's mind in lala land, obviously not paying attention to some of his words. But following her gaze, he to stared at the change of leaves making the ground litter of red and golden leaves. He's not so fond of winter. Especially when living in the streets, food was scarce and alley cats tend to group up- fighting over territory with the most prey. Unlike those stupid bunch, he'd find shelter at a human's home where he's always welcomed. Filled belly and warm fur till spring. It was the good life. Though, now he's a clan cat and is very concerned on how things will turn out for him. "You call this 'leaf-fall'? ..Heh, that makes sense at least," he said the last part under his breath. Once saying that, gusts of cold wind course through his thin pelt that made the silver tom shiver from head to tail, flickering it. "Come on, lets go. If I stay here any longer my fur will freeze off or something," he grumbled, padding pass her toward the pine forest. "Keep up!"

lilith
October 8th, 2016, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE=Vermin;3065][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3036][ QUOTE=Vermin;2901][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

Her fur fluffed up with the sudden intruder hesitating slightly she blindly swiped her paw out her claws hadn't extended to pierce the skin of the other warrior. Panting lightly she turn her gaze to see her mentor her eyes widening she gasped softly "O-oh! It's you...." Trailing off slightly she gave her chestfur a quick embarrassed groom before clearing her throat. "Im not sorry that I did that! I swear it was a total accident I didn't see you coming!" She said rather quickly her light french accident bleed into her words as she spoke towards the older tom. Calming down she huffed slightly getting up from her sitting position she stretched out her legs hearing a small pop as she did so. Arching her back she let out a soft yawn covering her mouth with her tail in the mean while. Settling back down she sighed softly "So whats on the agenda today?" she questioned glancing up at the slight shaded area they laid claimed too at the moment. Seeing the golden leaves from the trees above she let out a grumble why couldn't greenleaf last longer? Shaking her head she gave her full attention to her mentor hoping he hadn't said anything while she was lost in her own little world.[/QUOTE]

Coldtundra didn't expect a retaliation from the tortoiseshell, letting out a 'hnff' sound when jerking back, only seeing the blur of her lashing paw as it makes contact to his cheek. Dang, she's fast!, a little impressed on the fast reflexes. Blue optics focused on Splashpaw, letting her babble about that made him roll his eyes. " We're gonna go and uh...," his voice drifted off, trying to remember what the other mentors usually do daily with their apprentices. "Well, since I'm already done huntin', I'm gonna teach you some fightin' moves." A stab of irritation hit him, seeing that his apprentice's mind is going to lala land, obviously not paying attention to some of his words. But following her gaze, he to stared at the change of leaves making the ground litter of red and golden leaves. He's not so fond of winter. Especially when living in the streets, food was scarce and alley cats tend to group up- fighting over territory with the most prey. Unlike those stupid bunch, he'd find shelter at a human's home where he's always welcomed. Filled belly and warm fur till spring. It was the good life. Though, now he's a clan cat and is very concerned on how things will turn out for him. "You call this 'leaf-fall'? ..Heh, that makes sense at least," he said the last part under his breath. Once saying that, a gustsof cold wind course through his pelt that made the silver tom shiver. "Come on, lets go. If I stay here any longer my fur will freeze off or something," he grumbled, padding pass her toward the pine forest. [/QUOTE]

Letting out a laugh she shook her head "you act as if it's leaf best this is nothing compared to that! And what moves will I learn today?" she questioned as she followed after her mentor. Each pawstep she took a leaf crumbled underneath the weight of her paws. Making this into a type of game she giggled softly doing a little bop from pile to pile as the progressed towards the entrance of the camp. Her gaze wondered around as she looked 71st the collegue of colors painted before her eyes. Not a single area reaked the color of the shadow all seeming to have some sort of lightness play a role. Sighing softly she patted a pile to the side grumbling to herself as she say down. "my mentor where is it that you come from? None of the other apprentice mentors talk about the reasons like that....." trailing off from her question she waited to see of she got an easy answer

tye
October 8th, 2016, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3075][ QUOTE=Vermin;3065][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3036][ QUOTE=Vermin;2901][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

Coldtundra didn't expect a retaliation from the tortoiseshell, letting out a 'hnff' sound when jerking back, only seeing the blur of her lashing paw as it makes contact to his cheek. Dang, she's fast!, a little impressed on the fast reflexes. Blue optics focused on Splashpaw, letting her babble about that made him roll his eyes. " We're gonna go and uh...," his voice drifted off, trying to remember what the other mentors usually do daily with their apprentices. "Well, since I'm already done huntin', I'm gonna teach you some fightin' moves." A stab of irritation hit him, seeing that his apprentice's mind is going to lala land, obviously not paying attention to some of his words. But following her gaze, he to stared at the change of leaves making the ground litter of red and golden leaves. He's not so fond of winter. Especially when living in the streets, food was scarce and alley cats tend to group up- fighting over territory with the most prey. Unlike those stupid bunch, he'd find shelter at a human's home where he's always welcomed. Filled belly and warm fur till spring. It was the good life. Though, now he's a clan cat and is very concerned on how things will turn out for him. "You call this 'leaf-fall'? ..Heh, that makes sense at least," he said the last part under his breath. Once saying that, a gustsof cold wind course through his pelt that made the silver tom shiver. "Come on, lets go. If I stay here any longer my fur will freeze off or something," he grumbled, padding pass her toward the pine forest. [/QUOTE]

Letting out a laugh she shook her head "you act as if it's leaf best this is nothing compared to that! And what moves will I learn today?" she questioned as she followed after her mentor. Each pawstep she took a leaf crumbled underneath the weight of her paws. Making this into a type of game she giggled softly doing a little bop from pile to pile as the progressed towards the entrance of the camp. Her gaze wondered around as she looked 71st the collegue of colors painted before her eyes. Not a single area reaked the color of the shadow all seeming to have some sort of lightness play a role. Sighing softly she patted a pile to the side grumbling to herself as she say down. "my mentor where is it that you come from? None of the other apprentice mentors talk about the reasons like that....." trailing off from her question she waited to see of she got an easy answer[/QUOTE]

"Leaf..bare?" mumbled to himself, until the answer came flooding back into his head. It's still hard for him to grasp some of the clan codes and ways. It's frustrating but others said it'll come naturally to him eventually. Ha, hopefully. "Moves? Hm..I guess how to do a proper hunting techniques and we'll go from there," he mewed. The grumpy tom gritted his teeth as Splashpaw crushed the leaves, making his ears twitch madly until it just flattened down. Chill, she's just a small fry, calmly reminding himself. Plus, he's not so old either. Very young actually; it's already surprising that a cat his age and knowledge would cat an apprentice. While it is an honor, it's a responsibility. Something that he really sucks at. Great. The silver warrior took a glance back, watching the energetic feline relish in autumn's peek of beauty as colorful leaves dance its way down from the tree tops. To his surprise, a half-smile formed upon his maw. Be young and free while you still can. During that age, unfortunately, he didn't enjoy much of his kit-hood. Envy sparkled in his glacier blue hues, whipping his broad head forward again to focus on the path that leads towards the territory. Coldtundra's ear flicked back once at the question without a pause in his paw-steps. "How do you know that I am not clan-born?" countering her question with another.

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 09:28 AM
(First post! :rainbowllama: )

BiblioManiac
Mintpaw padded into the ShadowClan training-place, looking around for his mentor Birdsong. His orbs scanned the area roughly. There was a lack of apprentices training; he was practically the only one here. It must be too early in the morning for all those other lazy apprentices, he thought with a grin. Whereas, I can train more and become a warrior faster.
Cocking his head, the tom couldn't make out his mentor's pelt. Taking a smell of the air confirmed this- Birdsong was not here yet. After all, Mintpaw had arrived at the training grounds early, in an effort to learn.
But it was alright to call out, right? Mintpaw took a deep breath of the cool, crisp air and did so. "Birdsong?" His ears were pricked forwards for the reply.

judas
October 8th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Darkoak dropped his mouse Into the fresh kill pile."You haven't snapped at me,and I'm surprised.I'm not the best cat to get alone with."He purred,looking back it the fresh kill pile.

Stormpelt
October 8th, 2016, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE=Moonfur;3246]Darkoak dropped his mouse Into the fresh kill pile."You haven't snapped at me,and I'm surprised.I'm not the best cat to get alone with."He purred,looking back it the fresh kill pile.[/QUOTE]

Stormpelt dropped the plump rabbit in the kill pile and looked at Darkoak. "You just wait I might.", the she cat joked before licking the rest of the blood from her maw.

judas
October 8th, 2016, 10:05 AM
"Ha.."Darkoak laughed,he belly roared."I'm starving."He said,looking at the fresh-kill pile. His mouth watered.

Stormpelt
October 8th, 2016, 10:07 AM
[ QUOTE=Moonfur;3264]"Ha.."Darkoak laughed,he belly roared."I'm starving."He said,looking at the fresh-kill pile. His mouth watered.[/QUOTE]

"I'm sure everyone ate before we went hunting so I guess we can eat.", Stormpelt said as she was getting hungry herself.

ameko
October 8th, 2016, 10:15 AM
(Reply Collin)

Amber eyes followed the apprentice, narrowing ever-so-slightly. A long, brown tabby tail curled up, its tip flicking. "Aye, I've been pretty good. Been a lil lonely with no one to talk to, dying to play pranks, growing up." Songthorn thought, his eyes raking up and down Burnetpaw's form. Sweet mother of Starclan! Was it just him, or did Burnetpaw get cuter? The young warrior blinked, tearing his gaze away and forcing a minor glare. "Unlike some that I know." He snorted, standing up. Songthorn had certainly grown taller, stronger and more good looking.
Then, another look passed over his face as he remembered the past, the toms' moments together. Oh, how Songthorn wished that he could curl around the other tom's form, their fur pressed together and scents mixing as they hid from the vixen. His claws dug into the ground, but then a large smirk passed over the tabby tom's maw. "Oi, fleabrain, wanna go on a walk or somethin' if Blackflower gives permission? We'd be able to catch up on a few things thag we missed in the couple moons of staying apart.
Truly, those moons had almost driven Songthorn mad. Every moon, day, hour, minute or heartbeat was awful. They were all filled with the want of being near the tom, to press against his side. Oh, Burnetpaw... why do you make me feel this way?

A huff escaped the forever-short apprentice as he stared up into the eyes of the young warrior. Burnetpaw resumed his smirk and settled himself down on the ground, leaning back on his haunches. Barely able to conceal his surprise at how... well Songthorn had aged, he instead decided to act like it wasn't a big deal, a quirked brow and a confused grin resting on his face for a moment in order to mask how he really felt about it. Burnetpaw trained his optics on Songthorn's--but his carefully-planned expression fell apart when he heard the warrior mention growing up, and clearly implying that he hadn't. Burnetpaw grunted, indignance spread across his face. ""Wha--! Well, I'm sorry that I 'aven't gotten taller! I can't 'elp it!" A moment later, he let out a dismissive sound, pretending like he hadn't done anything that could've backfired on him.
"Yeah, yeah, sure. Walks are always fun," he quickly accepted Songthorn's request, "and it's not like we need ta ask Blackflower; she's just a nuisance, and I'm almost a warrior! I can deal with the forest now," he added, choosing to ignore the tabby's last bit about catching up. Burnetpaw had tried his hardest to ignore it when he spotted Songthorn in the clearing, or when his mind wandered, or when he had dreams about him, or when he heard cats talking about him... yeah, uh, Burnetpaw was having a little bit of trouble keeping his mind off of the handsome tom. Oops. Harrumphing, Burnetpaw turned to trot out of the camp, pausing the length of a couple foxtail's later and glancing back over his shoulder at Songthorn. "You comin'?"

FadedShadow
October 8th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Risingstorm trotted in and lay on his nest, pleasant thoughts flowing through his mind, I should get rest now if we're going to meet again at moon-high.

Abstracted Dog
October 8th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Swamprock walked in, his face red and pale. "I'm so sick of those cocky Thunderclan jerks." He murmured to himself, unaware there was another cat in the den.

FadedShadow
October 8th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Risingstorm flicked his ears at Swamprock's arrival, he shrugged it off and soon drifted off into sleep, dreams of the beautiful she swirling in his mind.

Abstracted Dog
October 8th, 2016, 11:21 AM
He sat in his nest, and then layed down, his tail on his nose.

lilith
October 8th, 2016, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE=Vermin;3088][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3075][ QUOTE=Vermin;3065][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3036][ QUOTE=Vermin;2901][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

Letting out a laugh she shook her head "you act as if it's leaf best this is nothing compared to that! And what moves will I learn today?" she questioned as she followed after her mentor. Each pawstep she took a leaf crumbled underneath the weight of her paws. Making this into a type of game she giggled softly doing a little bop from pile to pile as the progressed towards the entrance of the camp. Her gaze wondered around as she looked 71st the collegue of colors painted before her eyes. Not a single area reaked the color of the shadow all seeming to have some sort of lightness play a role. Sighing softly she patted a pile to the side grumbling to herself as she say down. "my mentor where is it that you come from? None of the other apprentice mentors talk about the reasons like that....." trailing off from her question she waited to see of she got an easy answer[/QUOTE]

"Leaf..bare?" mumbled to himself, until the answer came flooding back into his head. It's still hard for him to grasp some of the clan codes and ways. It's frustrating but others said it'll come naturally to him eventually. Ha, hopefully. "Moves? Hm..I guess how to do a proper hunting techniques and we'll go from there," he mewed. The grumpy tom gritted his teeth as Splashpaw crushed the leaves, making his ears twitch madly until it just flattened down. Chill, she's just a small fry, calmly reminding himself. Plus, he's not so old either. Very young actually; it's already surprising that a cat his age and knowledge would cat an apprentice. While it is an honor, it's a responsibility. Something that he really sucks at. Great. The silver warrior took a glance back, watching the energetic feline relish in autumn's peek of beauty as colorful leaves dance its way down from the tree tops. To his surprise, a half-smile formed upon his maw. Be young and free while you still can. During that age, unfortunately, he didn't enjoy much of his kit-hood. Envy sparkled in his glacier blue hues, whipping his broad head forward again to focus on the path that leads towards the territory. Coldtundra's ear flicked back once at the question without a pause in his paw-steps. "How do you know that I am not clan-born?" countering her question with another.[/QUOTE]

The apprentice stopped in her tracks staring at her mentor she blinked a few times. "Its a dead ringer in all honesty..... You seem to not understand the season changing..... When I said Leaf bare you repeated what I said as if you didn't understand..... So I assumed that you were clan born. Any cat knows the season's pretty easyly" she stated her whiskers twitched to the cold touch of the morning breeze. Her ears flattened to her head as she lowered it to the ground "unless I'm wrong of course...." trailing off she looked down at the frozen earth beneath her paws. If I'm wrong and he is clan born then he must be one big mouse brain! snickering softly at the thought of that she grinned sheepishly sending a glance over to her mentor a questioning glint to her eyes as she waited to here his response to that. Her ears perked up at the sound of the rustling movement's above them the prey seeking their source of food to father before the cold season hit. Blinking a few times she fluffed out her fur her tail whisked from side to side

(we should move this to the territory and I apologize for the crappiness ;;)

Starfall
October 8th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Dewpaw smiled and padded over to berryclaw and touched noses with the tom. After that she pulled back and sat down next to her new mentor, smiling widely.

Brokenpaw grinned and looked at snakesnap, his eyes shining with excitement. They young tom touched noses with his mentor then pulled back, sighing contenty and sat next to snakesnap, happiness and excitement filling his chest.

FadedShadow
October 8th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Risingstorm awoke, immediately wakeful, he arose and shook his fur, careful not to wake any of his denmates, It must be close to moon-high soon, though maybe she isnt coming. He shook his head, he could hope. He then walked lightly out of the den.

FadedShadow
October 8th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Risingstorm came trotting out of the warrior's den, his fur still ruffled from his nap, seeing the sun setting through the trees, he let out a quiet purr, and headed for the exit. I hope she's there. He thought, his mind on the Riverclan warrior.

ameko
October 8th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Dewpaw smiled and padded over to berryclaw and touched noses with the tom. After that she pulled back and sat down next to her new mentor, smiling widely.

Brokenpaw grinned and looked at snakesnap, his eyes shining with excitement. They young tom touched noses with his mentor then pulled back, sighing contenty and sat next to snakesnap, happiness and excitement filling his chest.

Sigh. Snakesnap had never been one for ceremonies; in fact, he normally tried to avoid them in some way altogether, but he happened to be in camp during when Blazingnight had called them to the Highbranch, and there was no chance of him sneaking out. He hadn't expected much out of the meeting, but oh, look-- he had become a mentor for a kit far too excitable for his taste. Mouth set in a frown, he straightened and leaned down to touch noses with Brokenpaw before sitting back on his haunches. He quirked a brow at how the apprentice seemed ready to bounce off the walls, slowly exhaling. I'm going to have trouble with this.

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Adderstrike blinked her eyes open, her tufted ears twitching. with an flare of her nostrils, she scrambled into a sitting position. She blinked about three times, attempting to chase the drowsiness from her eyes.

Ever
October 8th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Usually Blazingnight's maw parted in a yawn and her golden eyes dropped as she entered her den in the evening, but tonight was very different. She did carry her usual meal brought for the crippled Burdockclaw, but none of the soft and tiredness of before. Instead she entered swiftly, and as soon as she had done so she twisted to look out the entrance, her fur prickled with nerves. Seeing no cats in the clearing, as all were tucked away for the night, she finally turned back to brown tom that lay in their shared nest behind her. Quickly, she made her way over to Burdock, golden eyes wide and frantic. The green-leaf-plump rabbit made a dull thud as it hit the edge of the mossy est.Hr fluffy striped tail flicked back and fourth behind her in an irritated manner. She wasn't gushy, excited, or in love with what news she bore. She was panicked, scared, stressed and leaning towards revolted. She didn't want this, not now. Not when she had important things at stake, what if Bucknight found out? She had wanted this to happen at a time when he wouldn't be able to know of it, so that it would better protect them. She would care for them, in a way, but not the normal way mothers did. Blazingnight didn't have time for this. the whole situation seemed ethereal, she wished it was too. She wasn't about to announce this in a squealing voice of excitement either. "I'm pregnant." She said flatly, her voice thick with panic. How could she have been so careless and let her feelings get the better of her leadership? The clan needed a strong leader not a pregnant one. She wanted to scream and run away from the situation, but that was kind of difficult to do when the situation was inside you.

Derpple and Ashie
October 8th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Burdockclaw had been curled up asleep when his mate arrived, having the same dream he always did since his crippling. He had been running with paws that did not ache, feet that carried him as swift as a WindClan cat through the pines and water that pooled on the surface. He still had trouble with thinking of it as just the ground, instead of the world up above, something distant and strange. Then he heard someone enter, and assuming it was Blazingnight he didn't move at first, believing she'd just lay down besides him and rest. That was of course until he heard her voice.

The tom's head practically snapped off as he jumped up best he could, ears perked and eyes wide. "You're... What?" He asked, trying to clarify if he had heard that correctly. He had just been sleeping hadn't he? There was no way she could have been expecting kits... Could she?

judas
October 8th, 2016, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE=Stormpelt;3268][ QUOTE=Moonfur;3264]"Ha.."Darkoak laughed,he belly roared."I'm starving."He said,looking at the fresh-kill pile. His mouth watered.[/QUOTE]

"I'm sure everyone ate before we went hunting so I guess we can eat.", Stormpelt said as she was getting hungry herself.[/QUOTE]
Darkoak grabbed a large vole out of the pile. He nosed Stormpelt,"We can share if you want."He purred.

Stormpelt
October 8th, 2016, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE=Moonfur;4035][ QUOTE=Stormpelt;3268][ QUOTE=Moonfur;3264]"Ha.."Darkoak laughed,he belly roared."I'm starving."He said,looking at the fresh-kill pile. His mouth watered.[/QUOTE]

"I'm sure everyone ate before we went hunting so I guess we can eat.", Stormpelt said as she was getting hungry herself.[/QUOTE]
Darkoak grabbed a large vole out of the pile. He nosed Stormpelt,"We can share if you want."He purred.[/QUOTE]

Stormpelt silently watched as the tom picked up a tasty looking vole. Her mouth began too water by the smell and she started too guess that she really was hungry. Stormpelt licked the toms cheek and smiled. "Yeah ill share the vole with you."

Mango
October 8th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Hollykit rubbed her ear with her paw as she looked around for her sister, Peacockkit. Where is she? she spotted her sister in the corner of the room, she called out," Peacockkit!"
Peacockkit whipped her head around," What!" she snarled randomly.
Hollykit smiled," Oh, I guess I wanted to play with you...that's really it, don't need to kill me,"
Peacockkit stalked her angrily," I ain't playin' wi you!"
Hollykit poutted," Seriously, I just wanted to play!"
Peacockkit sneered," Go play with yourself!"
Hollykit spat and grumbled," It takes two to play!"
Peacockkit gave a cocky glare at her ignorant sister," Go lick your pelt and eat a dog... okay?" she stalked off
Hollykit blinked," Huh? Get a better retort," she replied annoyed

judas
October 8th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Darkoak blushed,taking a small bite then he pushed it back to stormpelt."If you could be anything what would you be?"He asked.

Stormpelt
October 8th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Stormpelt Smiled and took a bite out of the vole. She didn't take much because she didn't want too be greedy, she then pushed the vole back too Darkoak and ate away at the piece that she took from the vole. Then hearing his question she swallowed down the mouth full of her food and started too think about his question. "Well if I could be anything....I would say a bird. They get too see the amazing views up in the sky and get the perfect spots, That is what i want too be besides getting eaten by another cat is pretty bad"

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Hollykit rubbed her ear with her paw as she looked around for her sister, Peacockkit. Where is she? she spotted her sister in the corner of the room, she called out," Peacockkit!"
Peacockkit whipped her head around," What!" she snarled randomly.
Hollykit smiled," Oh, I guess I wanted to play with you...that's really it, don't need to kill me,"
Peacockkit stalked her angrily," I ain't playin' wi you!"
Hollykit poutted," Seriously, I just wanted to play!"
Peacockkit sneered," Go play with yourself!"
Hollykit spat and grumbled," It takes two to play!"
Peacockkit gave a cocky glare at her ignorant sister," Go lick your pelt and eat a dog... okay?" she stalked off
Hollykit blinked," Huh? Get a better retort," she replied annoyed
Hawkwing looked to where Peacockkit padded off to. "I am going to speak to Peacockkit" She mewed running over to the kit. "Peacockkit! Why did you be so mean to your sister!" She scolded looking at the she-kit.

judas
October 8th, 2016, 05:59 PM
"I would be a tree."He purred,taking a small bite."Maybe you could tell why."Darkoak said,waing his tail to the side.I hope we could talk more...He thought. He green eyes gazed at Stormpelt casually,he waved his tail around.

Stormpelt
October 8th, 2016, 06:36 PM
"A tree?, That's interesting.", Stormpelt said smiling as she was done eating for now. "I can't really guess why you would like too be a tree.", she answered as she watched his tail sway.

judas
October 8th, 2016, 06:42 PM
"There strong,and they have been around for ever. They grow moss and help prey live."He purred."They keep us living."He said,giving Stormpelt a friendly lick on her cheek."That's why."He purred,pasing the rest of the Vole to Stormpelt.

Stormpelt
October 8th, 2016, 06:48 PM
"Tree's are amazing, Except the fact I leave scratches on them when i climb them.", the she-cat laughed nervously but she had too accept the fact that she had sharp claws. Feeling Darkoak lick her her cheek she moved closer too the tom and nuzzled him as she softly began too purr.

judas
October 8th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Darkoak rolled on his back,fluffing up his fur. He looked up at the sky,"I wounder what it's like to be a cloud."He purred.

Stormpelt
October 8th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Stormpelt finished off the last of the vole and looked back at Darkoak. "Well....they are there one day and done the next so a cloud wouldn't be here for so long..."

judas
October 8th, 2016, 07:00 PM
"Yeah..."He said,closing his eyes,he looked back over at Stormpelt,still on his back.

Stormpelt
October 8th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Stormpelt licked away at her chops for any leftover scraps and let out a low yawn. She was tired and it was only the afternoon, 'I shouldn't be this tired..'. She then remembered that she gets tired after a good meal so she shook herself awake.

Thunder
October 9th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Ember stretched, her muscles aching as a cold breeze swept through her fur. She exhaled her breathe as she looked up, wondering what Starclan looked like and why the clans made a big deal about it. "If we have warrior ancestors, wwhy do only Medicine cats get to see their signs? I want to see them." Ember sat their impatiently waiting to see anything strange. "Hmph. Starclan is a phony fake, I can't believe we believe in that nursery tale." She grumbled as she stayed put in her spot.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/pet-uploads.adoptapet.com/2/c/0/97958331.jpg
---
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world figure out how you did it. :woot: :waaah: :waaah: :headrub: :whistle:

SuspiciousMindz
October 9th, 2016, 01:53 AM
{For Empress}

Foxspring padded away from the highbranch. He had been given his first apprentice. A task he was not looking forwards to like most felines were. This hot-headed feline wanted nothing to do with younger cats, but Blazingnight had assigned him the she-cat to train, entrusting him to teach her Shadowclan's ways. He would. He'd make sure it wasn't too much fun for Mistpaw, but he'd do it. The fox-colored tom-cat turned around when he was far enough away from the meeting site. Awaiting his excited new apprentice to bound over and beg to go out in the territory. He had seen so many other apprentice do such a thing with their mentors that he simply expected that from her. He didn't know Mistpaw that well... at all in that case, but figured he would soon enough.

As Foxspring waited, he settled himself down. His russet fur was sleek as he liked to keep it, his ebony ears were pricked and his mostly ebony tail was wrapped around his large paws. It was fluffy so his paws were hidden beneath it by the time he was comfortable sitting where he was. The feline's piercing yellow hues were blank, but didn't look welcoming as he watched the cats disperse among themselves. It was truly striking how this rather large feline looked so much like a fox. It scared many cats. Actually, it caused him to become who he was, even if that meant he wasn't the easiest cat to get along with.

Mango
October 9th, 2016, 02:38 AM
Peacockkit looked at her mother and smirked," Cause we are siblings, and siblings don't get along, obviously," she replied

Empress Of Evil
October 9th, 2016, 03:18 AM
Mistpaw started to pad away from the ShadowClan highbranch, despite the fact she had acted so nervous at the ceremony she had since then gotten over her shock and excitement shook her now instead. "I can't wait to meet my mentor!" Mistpaw whisper-shouted to herself excitedly, seeing there was no on else to talk to. What was his name? Foxspring right?, Mistpaw thought. She had seen her mentor at the ceremony but he hadn't really said anything. Then he padded off without waiting for her. Mistpaw spotted Foxspring sitting there, waiting for her. "Hi Foxspring!" Mistpaw started, excitement in her words. "Can we go see the territory? I've never seen it!" Mistpaw continued enthusiastically. "Squirrelleap never let me beyond the camp" Mistpaw remarked. The young she cat wondered if Foxspring knew about her blind eye. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Either way he would find out eventually. And Mistpaw hoped he wouldn't be disgusted with her for having a blind eye. Afterall the loss of sight from her eye wasn't her fault. It was just the way she was born.

Sage
October 9th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Brindlekit stumbled out of the nursery. Excitement boiled in her body as she bounded before the Highbranch.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Wildpaw sat in the clearing,licking her paw. He fur on the back of her neck was slightly up. Her blue eyes glanced around the clearing,she sighed. Wildpaw waved her tail,looking around again. She sighed,looking around for her mentor. Slowly she got up and paced around the clearing. Then she sat down again looking at the freah kill pile. Come on,how long does it take a cat to come out of the warrior's denShe thought."Onyxflight!"She called. Looking for her mentor.

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE=Moonfur;5301]Wildpaw sat in the clearing,licking her paw. He fur on the back of her neck was slightly up. Her blue eyes glanced around the clearing,she sighed. Wildpaw waved her tail,looking around again. She sighed,looking around for her mentor. Slowly she got up and paced around the clearing. Then she sat down again looking at the freah kill pile. Come on,how long does it take a cat to come out of the warrior's denShe thought."Onyxflight!"She called. Looking for her mentor.[/QUOTE]

Onyxflight sighed and crawled out of the warriors den. When he got outside he was absent minded for a second then realized 'oh wait. i have an apprentice don't i?...' "Uhm... hello? Wildpaw...?" He suddenly felt like he was the one that was going to be scolded.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Wildpaw looked at Onyxflight."What are you going to teach me?"She asked,looking at her mentor."Could we walk around the forest for a bit and hunt?"Wildpaw asked,hoping they would skip fighting practice for the day.

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE=Moonfur;5323]Wildpaw looked at Onyxflight."What are you going to teach me?"She asked,looking at her mentor."Could we walk around the forest for a bit and hunt?"Wildpaw asked,hoping they would skip fighting practice for the day.[/QUOTE]
"W-well battle training is important but i guess we could... uhm... go hunt near the uh..." Onyxflight felt like a mouse-brain for how absent-minded he was being today. "We'll just wander the territory and hunt how about?..."

judas
October 9th, 2016, 06:01 PM
"Uh okay?"She said,getting up. WWIldpaw stretched out and yawned,looking at Onyxflight.

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE=Moonfur;5367]"Uh okay?"She said,getting up. WWIldpaw stretched out and yawned,looking at Onyxflight.[/QUOTE]

"Okay... lets... uh... go!" Onyxflight led them out of camp into the territory.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Shykit, and Sharpkit where in the clearing, they where acting weird. They where laying in the clearing rolled over on their backs gazing at the sky

Talon
October 9th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Hexict I forgot where we left off but I remember Shrew getting mad

Tigergrowl wasn't surprised when he saw Shrew getting mad by what he said and it was exactly what he was trying to do. He couldn't care less about Shrew's family like her mate or kits but was actually trying to get to know her in case he didn't believe that she could be trusted. And he wasn't good at making friends so he was use to other cats getting mad at him a lot. "But that doesn't matter, would you like to go hunting?" He asked and looked over at the exit. He liekd to fight better than he liked to hunt but he didn't care.

monfang
October 9th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Moonfang sat in the clearing, in the shadows like always. Her orange eyes scanned the clearing, trying to find an easy route to the food pile without causing attention. She saw a way, and slowly walked to food pile. She grabbed a mouse, and walked to a dark spot in the clearing and ate it.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE=JellieDelly;5386][/QUOTE]
(To the territory?)
--
Darkaok smiled,closing his eyes."I'm going to take a nap.."He purred,stretching out.

Stormpelt
October 9th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Her ear flicked at the word nap and the Stormpelt looked at the tom. "But it's only noon?", she said as she shifted her small frame so she can lay on her side.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 08:14 PM
"So? All warriors need a break."He purred,rapping is paw around her and pulled her over.
(Like this)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/90/24/48/902448eb40daba301feca43a2e74277f.gif

monfang
October 9th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Moonfang layed in the den, her orange eyes looking at the ground next to her paws. She layed in the darkest part of the den, her black pelt staying hidden. She sighed softly, trying to enjoy the silence but it wasn't helping. She sighed again and sat up, yawned nd stretched and began to groom her pelt.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Darkoak looked over at Moonfang."How are you?"He asked,swiping a paw on his head.

Stormpelt
October 9th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Storm was going too argue against that but she was really tired and guessed it was true. She was nearly spooked when Darkoak pulled her close too him. "You could at least asked", the she-cat purred as she nuzzled the tom.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 08:28 PM
"Then you would of said no."He purred,laying next to her.

monfang
October 9th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Moonfang saw Darkoak, and smiled softly. "I'm fine... Just bored. I haven't seen Sapphirestorm lately." she said, and looked up at him. "How about you?"

judas
October 9th, 2016, 08:34 PM
"Fine,what wrong with Sappirestorm,he's always near you."He asked,looking around the warriors den.

tye
October 9th, 2016, 08:35 PM
A wave of embarrassment lapped in his blue eyes, forgetting what he said before that's a dead giveaway. Continuing their path, paw in front of the other as leaves crunch underneath his pads- the silver warrior didn't give an immediate response. "I was a city cat," he finally said. Instead of saying rogue or loner, he just stated 'city' hoping she doesn't know what that means. "Enough questions...we're here." Slipping a thicket, nude bushes scrapping along his fur the tom made it to the other side where there's a large clearing. This is a nice place to train, he commented, taking another look around for any signs of danger. He keeps forgetting how big the forest is and it always put him on edge. Coldtundra went around to properly scope out the area, sticking his nose in bushes and nose flaring to scent any fox or badgers. All clear, I guess. "Okay," the silver tom trotted back up to her and sat down, blue eyes focused on his apprentice. "You've probably seen how the other apprentices shown off their skills to the others. Show me a hunter's stance."

Stormpelt
October 9th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Laughing a little as what the Tom said was true she still smiled. "Well im gonna take a nap too I need it..", The she cat purred and then lied her head down between her paws.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Darkoak layed beside her,waving his tail. Soon he slowly drifted to sleep.

monfang
October 9th, 2016, 08:42 PM
"He's been in hunting patrols alot..." she said. "I hope he could find some spare time though. I have some news for him that he needs to know." she said, and looked at her paws, shuffling them.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Darkoak sighed,his eyes filled with sadness he knew what was coming."Your having his kits,aren't you?"He asked,trying to sound as happy as possible,but it even sounded fake to him.

Stormpelt
October 9th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Storm soon shortly fell asleep and her tail would curl up against her side. This would be the first time she ever too a nap since she left the nursery. She still remembered her training when she became an apprentice she changed a lot since then.

monfang
October 9th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Moonfang sighed. "Y-Yeah... I am..." she said with a sigh. "I just don't know how to tell him..." she said. Her orange eyes still stayed on her feet. "Sometimes I wonder if he knows... I've known for a while but he's been on all of those patrols... It's been difficult to get some alone time with him." she said. "Hey, what about you and Stormpelt?" she asked, looking up and smiling softly.

judas
October 9th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Darkoak sat up,looking at Moonfang."I don't think she likes me that way. Not enough to have kits with me..."He said,looking back at Moonfang."If Sappirestorm doesn't have the time to see you,how do you know if he would be a good father to your kits?"He asked.

Owl
October 9th, 2016, 10:35 PM
~for Owl~

Lonestar23
Cedarpaw stretched his limbs. This long body taking up a lot more space than probably needed. Though he didn't care if his tail hit someone in the face or if he got in the way of a clanmate walking. Lifting himself back up, standing straight up he gazed around the clearing. Sitting down he began to clean his fur. He wasn't one to talk to others or initiate conversation but his mentor had said to try and make friends. Snorting at the thought the tom then let his yellow stone colored eyes land and stay on Ashpaw. The she-cat looked quite dumb with her mouth gaping open, staring into space. With a scowl at her, the smokey furred adolescent stood up and proceeded to walk past her toward the fresh-kill pile. His stomach was growling and felt like it was eating itself. He could feel that ache in the deepest pits of his black hole of a stomach. Cedarpaw was one of those tom's that could eat and eat and never gain weight. He was a muscular built tom and was very good looking to match. Flicking his ears toward the she-cat in a way of being quite, not really disgusted, but displeased with the way she looked at the moment.

lone
October 10th, 2016, 12:37 AM
~for Owl~

The black and grey apprentice's eyes narrowed slightly as she noticed the tom staring at her. He didn't seem impressed, either. Ashpaw dismissed him with a slight tilt of her head, turning away from him with an air of dignity and swished her tail in the dust. Ashpaw was tempted to give the other cat a piece of her mind, but she guessed that he wouldn't take kindly to that and it could, quite likely, result in her making another enemy...not that she would have minded, but she didn't feel like doing so. The more Ashpaw thought about it, the more frustrated she became as she looked back at the tom. Ashpaw's eyes were nearly slits, narrowed to the point where you could barely see her yellow orbs, only the tiniest gleam in them and her dark, narrow pupils. Ashpaw stood up, pretending not to see the other tom and shoving him quite hard as she walked past, looking back and smirking as though daring him to do something about it. "Whoops," she mewed in a falsely concerned voice. It was obvious that she wasn't actually worried, the signs were written all over her facial expression, and she gave a short laugh as well, which was cut off almost as soon as it had begun. She swished her tail from side to side, her yellow gaze fixed on the tom, still waiting for his reaction...that was, if he wasn't one of those annoying cats who just ignored everything.

Hexict
October 10th, 2016, 06:04 AM
Hexict I forgot where we left off but I remember Shrew getting mad

Tigergrowl wasn't surprised when he saw Shrew getting mad by what he said and it was exactly what he was trying to do. He couldn't care less about Shrew's family like her mate or kits but was actually trying to get to know her in case he didn't believe that she could be trusted. And he wasn't good at making friends so he was use to other cats getting mad at him a lot. "But that doesn't matter, would you like to go hunting?" He asked and looked over at the exit. He liekd to fight better than he liked to hunt but he didn't care.

(it's fine, i don't really remember either X3)

The molly's tail flicked but was still trying to keep her temper in control. Shrew was watching him through her yellow orbs and waited as he observed her reaction, though she didn't actually realize that he was just testing her. When he suggested a hunt, the tabby slightly flattened her ears. "Sure, why not?" There was a growling tone that could be detected in her voice as she answered. She wasn't a good hunter, but knew she'd have to learn at some point, and it was probably for the best to start getting to know her clanmates. "Jalid!" She called over to the young tuxedo that hadn't wandered too far from the two adults. "I'm going hunting with Tigergrowl... why don't you try to find Iceclaw if he's around?" She then turned away, a hurt look in her orbs as she mentioned Iceclaw and knew that he wasn't around. "Come on, let's go," Shrew grumbled to Tigergrowl.

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 07:58 AM
"Because he tries his best for me. He knows that's all he can do, and so he tries his best to help me, and to help the clan." she said. He tries his best, I know this... she thought. "The only thing that worries me is the tension growing between the clans. Rumors are spreading, and more and more attacks are being reported. War is coming, and what worries me is he's good in battle..." she said, shuffling again.

goddess of ducks
October 10th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Blazingnight dipper her back in a graceful stretch. Her charcoal tabby pelt was perfectly groomed and gleamed brightly in the afternoon sunlight. The heat from the daylight wasn't as strong as it had been in the previous moons which made her happy, with a pelt as thick as hers green-leaf bothered her. She was very heat intolerant, but the cold never bothered her. She actually quite enjoyed the bleak more difficult moons, it told a lot about who was a strong cat and who was not. Which was something she liked knowing in her clan. Her golden eyes quickly scanned the clearing. She knew she needed to begin working on recruiting some cats to join her in the taking of Thunderclan, though she was at a loss of who to ask. There weren't many around who she trusted enough, though she didn't speak on a very personal level to many cats. The tabby supposed there was a time for everything, and the time to begin preparing for the battle was now.
Her eyes fell upon a russet tom with pale green optics who was grooming in the shadows of the clearing. An easy first pick as he seemed relaxed and must be refreshed and ready to go on a patrol. To get a cat one on one was even better to get to know them and find out more about them. It was decided, he would be the first to be tested for recruitment for the battle. She approached him with her chin high, chest out, proud as ever. She always liked to keep a very strict appearance while with the clan. "Rusticash, join me. I am going on a border patrol along the Riverclan front." She said simply, then turned, expecting him to follow.

Rusticash looked up at the sound of his leaders voice. He nodded quickly and climbed to his paws, following Blazingnight out of the clearing. The young tom took this opportunity to hopefully get some more information on his sister and previous deputy, who just...disappeared.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Darkoak got up and walked over to Moonfang. He sat beside her,looking into her eyes. "I have cats in other clans that will help. Two cats in Windclan,and one in Riverclan. If anything bad happens and you can't stay. I'll take His place and you and Sappirestorm go them. Get Sappirestorm and meet me sometime. I'll tell you where to got."He said,Hoping that would make her feel better.

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Moonfang smiled, and nuzzled his neck. "Thanks Darkoak. You've always been a big brother, you know..." she said, and layed down gently. "I need sleep, I've been up all night. Hey, can you get me a mouse or squirrel from the fresh-kill pile please?" she asked.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Darkoak smiled,"Yeah."He purred,walking out. Sooon he came back with a large mouse and dropped it at her paws.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Storm soon shortly fell asleep and her tail would curl up against her side. This would be the first time she ever too a nap since she left the nursery. She still remembered her training when she became an apprentice she changed a lot since then.

Darkoak purred,moving closer to her until there fur touched slightly.

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Moonfang ate half and scooted the other half to Darkoak. She smiled up and him, then layed her head on her paws.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Darkoak pushed it back over to her."Your a queen now you can have it."He purred.

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Mulberrykit squirmed, snuggling closer to her mother's belly. She'd been born less than a day before, and her eyes weren't open. She could feel the warmth of her siblings beside her, and that was comforting. Mulberrykit attempted to sit up, but her front paws weren't quite strong enough and she fell on her stomach. The young kit let out a yowl of annoyance, wishing she knew where she was and why. ( For Clover , Ash , and Snakekit )

Finch
October 10th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Mulberrykit squirmed, snuggling closer to her mother's belly. She'd been born less than a day before, and her eyes weren't open. She could feel the warmth of her siblings beside her, and that was comforting. Mulberrykit attempted to sit up, but her front paws weren't quite strong enough and she fell on her stomach. The young kit let out a yowl of annoyance, wishing she knew where she was and why. ( For Clover , Ash , and Snakekit )

Flarekit was squirming like crazy accidently slapping one of the bodies next to him with his paw. Flarekit tried to sit before falling onto to his back. He whimpered trying to roll back onto his belly. With one final struggle he turns over and just laid there with his eyes closed appreciating the warmth of his siblings.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Flarekit was squirming like crazy accidently slapping one of the bodies next to him with his paw. Flarekit tried to sit before falling onto to his back. He whimpered trying to roll back onto his belly. With one final struggle he turns over and just laid there with his eyes closed appreciating the warmth of his siblings.
Mossflight pulled Flarekit a little closer, then she looked over to his sister Mulberrykit. Mossflight licked Mulberrykit once on the small kit's head.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Mossflight pulled Flarekit a little closer, then she looked over to his sister Mulberrykit. Mossflight licked Mulberrykit once on the small kit's head.

Fernkit turned to mulberry kit and mewed "hi" she sounded weak and frail. She knew she felt that. She didn't move from her mothers Belly still suckleing

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Fernkit turned to mulberry kit and mewed "hi" she sounded weak and frail. She knew she felt that. She didn't move from her mothers Belly still suckleing
Mossflight smiled watching her kits. She would never let anything happen to them, not until they where apprentices at least.

Finch
October 10th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Mossflight smiled watching her kits. She would never let anything happen to them, not until they where apprentices at least.

Flarekit, after a lot of struggle, managed to sit up. "When will we be warriors?" He asked excitedly questioning whether or not he should open his eyes.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Flarekit, after a lot of struggle, managed to sit up. "When will we be warriors?" He asked excitedly questioning whether or not he should open his eyes.
Mossflight smiled again "You will be warriors after your an apprentice, that will be a long time from now. But when you open your eyes you can pretend to be warriors.

Finch
October 10th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Mossflight smiled again "You will be warriors after your an apprentice, that will be a long time from now. But when you open your eyes you can pretend to be warriors.

Excited, the younge orange kit opened his eyes, they were a brilliant shade of green "What color are my eyes?" He asked now standing up

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Excited, the younge orange kit opened his eyes, they were a brilliant shade of green "What color are my eyes?" He asked now standing up
Mossflight looked at the tom "Your eyes are green! Once your brother or sister opens their eyes you can play with them." She purred

Finch
October 10th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Mossflight looked at the tom "Your eyes are green! Once your brother or sister opens their eyes you can play with them." She purred

He did a tiny jump of joy before sitting waiting for his siblings to wake up [[Sorry for the short posts]]

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 12:04 PM

Mulberrykit felt her mother's tongue on her head, and she purred with delight. She heard the faint sound of Fernkit's voice, and she tried to respond. "Hello!" Mulberrykit pushed herself forward until she felt Mossflight's belly, and began to suckle, drinking in the sweet milk. "When still my eyes be open?" She asked, tilting her head upwards.

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Mulberrykit felt her mother's tongue on her head, and she purred with delight. She heard the faint sound of Fernkit's voice, and she tried to respond. "Hello!" Mulberrykit pushed herself forward until she felt Mossflight's belly, and began to suckle, drinking in the sweet milk. "When still my eyes be open?" She asked, tilting her head upwards.

fernkit wailed. "where me." she curled into a ball and bumped into something furry she found mossflight and started to suckle again. she didn't know where she was what she looked like nothing she was tired.

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 12:45 PM
"Hey!" Mulberrykit felt Fernkit bump into her, and she stumbled. Slightly angry now, she class her eyes tight and tried to jump on her sister. As she was in the air, her eyes popped open, throwing her off guard. "Ah-!" All the colors swirled around her, and she landed on her side. "Wow!"

Finch
October 10th, 2016, 12:52 PM
"Hey!" Mulberrykit felt Fernkit bump into her, and she stumbled. Slightly angry now, she class her eyes tight and tried to jump on her sister. As she was in the air, her eyes popped open, throwing her off guard. "Ah-!" All the colors swirled around her, and she landed on her side. "Wow!"

"Are you okay?" He asked padding clumsily over to his sister. [[Writers block ;-;]]

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 12:53 PM

she heard mulberrykit cry and her eyes opened she was dizzied by all the colorsshe looked to her mamma her emerald green eyes gleaming. "what do my eyes look like mamma?" she squealed.

Owl
October 10th, 2016, 12:57 PM
~for Owl~

The black and grey apprentice's eyes narrowed slightly as she noticed the tom staring at her. He didn't seem impressed, either. Ashpaw dismissed him with a slight tilt of her head, turning away from him with an air of dignity and swished her tail in the dust. Ashpaw was tempted to give the other cat a piece of her mind, but she guessed that he wouldn't take kindly to that and it could, quite likely, result in her making another enemy...not that she would have minded, but she didn't feel like doing so. The more Ashpaw thought about it, the more frustrated she became as she looked back at the tom. Ashpaw's eyes were nearly slits, narrowed to the point where you could barely see her yellow orbs, only the tiniest gleam in them and her dark, narrow pupils. Ashpaw stood up, pretending not to see the other tom and shoving him quite hard as she walked past, looking back and smirking as though daring him to do something about it. "Whoops," she mewed in a falsely concerned voice. It was obvious that she wasn't actually worried, the signs were written all over her facial expression, and she gave a short laugh as well, which was cut off almost as soon as it had begun. She swished her tail from side to side, her yellow gaze fixed on the tom, still waiting for his reaction...that was, if he wasn't one of those annoying cats who just ignored everything.

The larger apprentice felt pressure against his side but he barely moved when the she-cat attempted to shove him. With an eye brow lifted, Cedarpaw craned his neck towards Ashpaw. A lightly chuckle escaped the Maine coon brute and gave her an amused look. "Oh it's quite alright, you barely did anything." Narrowing his eyes dangerously at the smaller apprentice, he turned away from her and continued on his way towards the fresh-kill pile. Inwardly the tom was not impressed with the she-cat trying to at all high and mighty when he was a lot better than she was. He knew that and so did the other apprentices. Marshfoot has trained and continues to train him to be the best he can be. Grabbing a water vole, he plopped himself down beside the apprentices den where the sun was beaming, basking himself under its warmth. Of course he was hot due to his thick fur but he enjoyed being warm. It wouldn't be long before it got cold.

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 02:29 PM
"Yeah, I'm fine." She looked at Flarekit with awe. "Wow, you look cool!" Mulberrykit was dazzled by all the colors surrounding her, and could hardly make sense of it. "Mamma! Mamma, what do I look like? What're my eyes like? What're all these colors? Where are we? Why are we here?" She looked over at her brother and sister. "Do you know where we are?"

Abstracted Dog
October 10th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Pinekit squeaked and pawed the air. He rolled over on this back and flailed his paws, his face red as he tried to stand.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 03:03 PM
"Yeah, I'm fine." She looked at Flarekit with awe. "Wow, you look cool!" Mulberrykit was dazzled by all the colors surrounding her, and could hardly make sense of it. "Mamma! Mamma, what do I look like? What're my eyes like? What're all these colors? Where are we? Why are we here?" She looked over at her brother and sister. "Do you know where we are?"
Mossflight looked over to Mulberrykit, "We are in Shadowclan, and we are here because I was born here. Now do you want to see what the outside of the nursery looks like? Because I need some fresh-kill" She mewed standing up.

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Mossflight looked over to Mulberrykit, "We are in Shadowclan, and we are here because I was born here. Now do you want to see what the outside of the nursery looks like? Because I need some fresh-kill" She mewed standing up.

Mulberrykit squealed. "Yay yay yay! We get to go outside! Come on let's go let's go let's go!!" She stood up - actually succeeding this time! - and walked around on wobbly legs. "Is - ugh! - walking always going to be this hard?" She asked, looking up at her mother with her round, amber eyes.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Mulberrykit squealed. "Yay yay yay! We get to go outside! Come on let's go let's go let's go!!" She stood up - actually succeeding this time! - and walked around on wobbly legs. "Is - ugh! - walking always going to be this hard?" She asked, looking up at her mother with her round, amber eyes.
"Not always, you have to get used to them first" She replied "Do you think you can make it out?" She asked stretching.

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 03:26 PM
"Not always, you have to get used to them first" She replied "Do you think you can make it out?" She asked stretching.

Mulberrykit nodded, her soft kit fur fluffing up. "Yes, yes I can make it!" She walked forward some more, until she reached the nursery entrance. "Come on Flarekit, Fernkit! We can finally go outside, and see the things out there!" By now she could move without falling on her face, but she wasn't very good at it. Occasionally the young kit stumbled, but she got right back up and carried on. "Mommy, what's the sun like? Are the warriors mean? When will I get to be a warrior?" Mulberrykit tried to jump on her mother's tail.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Mulberrykit nodded, her soft kit fur fluffing up. "Yes, yes I can make it!" She walked forward some more, until she reached the nursery entrance. "Come on Flarekit, Fernkit! We can finally go outside, and see the things out there!" By now she could move without falling on her face, but she wasn't very good at it. Occasionally the young kit stumbled, but she got right back up and carried on. "Mommy, what's the sun like? Are the warriors mean? When will I get to be a warrior?" Mulberrykit tried to jump on her mother's tail.
Mossflight moved her tail, "The warriors are nice unless you go in the warrior den. I think you are smart enough no to go there though. Flarekit, Fernkit lets go!" She mewed padding out of the nursery. (clearing?)

Stormpelt
October 10th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Darkoak purred,moving closer to her until there fur touched slightly.

(time skip?)

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 04:16 PM
"mamma where are we?"

lone
October 10th, 2016, 04:27 PM
The larger apprentice felt pressure against his side but he barely moved when the she-cat attempted to shove him. With an eye brow lifted, Cedarpaw craned his neck towards Ashpaw. A lightly chuckle escaped the Maine coon brute and gave her an amused look. "Oh it's quite alright, you barely did anything." Narrowing his eyes dangerously at the smaller apprentice, he turned away from her and continued on his way towards the fresh-kill pile. Inwardly the tom was not impressed with the she-cat trying to at all high and mighty when he was a lot better than she was. He knew that and so did the other apprentices. Marshfoot has trained and continues to train him to be the best he can be. Grabbing a water vole, he plopped himself down beside the apprentices den where the sun was beaming, basking himself under its warmth. Of course he was hot due to his thick fur but he enjoyed being warm. It wouldn't be long before it got cold.
Ashpaw's own eyes narrowed, although she said nothing. What reply did she have to this? It was obvious that the tom didn't care what she did, and she wondered just how far she could go. She was always finding the breaking point of other cats, and then pushing it further until they finally could take no more. As he continued on his way, Ashpaw sat thinking thoughtfully of what she wanted to do next, to test his boundaries. Thinking, the she cat wandered over towards Cedarpaw, deciding to bother him until he were to reveal a more sensitive or frustrated side. She said nothing, sitting at a semi-respectful distance, about a few feet away, and watching him. Sometimes her cold glare could get quite uncomfortable after a while, especially since she wouldn't speak and barely blink, just staring as though she were able to see right through you. Her dark colored fur began to heat under the morning sun, and Ashpaw gave an irritated flick of her tail, laying down closer to the cooler ground.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 04:32 PM
(time skip?)

Yeah))

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Mossflight moved her tail, "The warriors are nice unless you go in the warrior den. I think you are smart enough no to go there though. Flarekit, Fernkit lets go!" She mewed padding out of the nursery. (clearing?)

ok

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Mossflight padded out of the nursery calling her kits out, "Come on out guys!" He mewed waiting for them (For Ash, Clover, and Masked)

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Mossflight padded out of the nursery calling her kits out, "Come on out guys!" He mewed waiting for them (For Ash, Clover, and Masked)

The bright light startled Mulberrykit, and she squeaked with surprise. "It's so bright!" She said, trying to open her eyes more. When she finally did, they opened wide and her jaw dropped. "Wow!" Cats moved everywhere, all going somewhere, and everything was so... big! "Flarekit, Fernkit, you gotta come out here! It's so... weird!"

Stormpelt
October 10th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Yeah))

(alright you can post x3)

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Moonfang sighed. "Darkoak, if anything goes wrong with me and Sapphire, I want you to take care of the kits. You are the only one who I can trust, and.. You are just so nice to me." she said. She sighed and she layed her head on her paws, and closed her eyes. "I haven't been able to sleep since I found out. I hope this goes well." she said, and flicked her tail before drifting into sleep.
(Okay, I got them set up if you wanna see them: Blehck (http://cross2heaven.wixsite.com/mysite/soon-to-be-s)

BiblioManiac
October 10th, 2016, 05:39 PM
(First post! :rainbowllama: )

BiblioManiac
Mintpaw padded into the ShadowClan training-place, looking around for his mentor Birdsong. His orbs scanned the area roughly. There was a lack of apprentices training; he was practically the only one here. It must be too early in the morning for all those other lazy apprentices, he thought with a grin. Whereas, I can train more and become a warrior faster.
Cocking his head, the tom couldn't make out his mentor's pelt. Taking a smell of the air confirmed this- Birdsong was not here yet. After all, Mintpaw had arrived at the training grounds early, in an effort to learn.
But it was alright to call out, right? Mintpaw took a deep breath of the cool, crisp air and did so. "Birdsong?" His ears were pricked forwards for the reply.
Birdsong, who had wandered out onto the shadowy territory with a frog, looked up with his dark brown ears tilted forward, recognizing his name being called out from the training grounds. "Mintpaw?" he yelled back, wincing. He hated to be so loud where the prey was, out of instinct. The muscular tom finished his breakfast in a few gulps and heaved himself to his paws with a soft sigh. Despite his name, Birdsong was not an early bird; in fact, he hated mornings with a passion. "I'm coming, hold on," he yowled, though probably not loudly enough to be heard by his apprentice. With that, he broke into a run, but sleep still clung to his fur and limbs, slowing him down. Finally, he arrived in the clearing where Mintpaw's scent was strong, and he slowed.
"Alright, you're insane, but let's get started. Fighting, right?" It wasn't that he didn't like training; he'd at least gotten a hardworking apprentice, even if the long-haired tom was a little bit of a show-off. Birdsong liked his warrior duties, but they left little time for freedom. Oh well, it's just a social life, right? He sighed mentally.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 06:04 PM
"Me?! How will I know how to take care of them?"He asked,looking at Moonfang."I know nothing about being a father."He mewed,looking at her again."Do you even know when there due?"He asked.

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 06:09 PM
"No... But I just don;t feel safe with them anywhere else... I know you and Stormpelt can do this. Please, I need to know they will be safe." she said.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 06:14 PM
"I don't even know if Stormpelt wants kits. What if something happens to You? And Sapirrestorm is still here. Hows gonna be the kits Mother? Or if it's the other way around who's gonna be there father?" He asked,clawing at the moss under him.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Peacockkit looked at her mother and smirked," Cause we are siblings, and siblings don't get along, obviously," she replied
Hawkwing frowned "At least you have a sibling! What if she dies as an apprentice like sno- ... but what if she dies you wouldn't have a sister then! Most siblings get along, why cant you get along with Hollykit!" She mewed.

Stormpelt
October 10th, 2016, 06:24 PM
After waking up from her short nap she set out on a search for Darkoak. She mostly guessed that he might be in the warriors den. Her thick fur twitched as she hate going in there with all the gossip and drama that went on. She stopped at the entrance and glanced around the inside of the warriors den and spotted Darkoak. Padding right on inside her tail swayed behind her and a low purr rumbled in her throat. "Hey Darkoak, Hello Moonfur How are you today?"

judas
October 10th, 2016, 06:29 PM
(*Moonfang XD)
Darkoak turned around,"H-hey.."He said,"We need to um t-talk to you."

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Moonfang saw Stormpelt and smiled softly. "Dark, can you tell her?" she asked, some worry pressing her voice. She didn't know how having kits at the current time would turn out.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 06:37 PM
"Uh...Moonfang wants us to...l-look after her kits i-if she dies..."He mumbled.

Stormpelt
October 10th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Stormpelt nearly jumped out of her own fur at the random announcement. "You're having kits?", The she cat said trying not too sound as excited as she was on the inside. "But how can I have no milk nor am I carrying any kits of my own. I don't know how I'll take care of them."

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 06:48 PM
"I know, and I'm... I honestly am not ready for kits like I thought I was... and if something happens to me AND Sapphirestorm, I just want to know that I have a safe place for them. You guys are literally my closest friends." she said. "But the only thing is this... I don't know how to tell Sapphirestorm..." she said with a sigh. "Storm, you are naturally motherly. And my brothers in WindClan can't take her, neither can my sister. She's too... Kit-ish for that. And my father can't take them being an elder. Please, just... I need to know they got somewhere to go, and you guys are like family believe it or not." she said, her orange eyes beaming with a worried look.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Darkoak didn't say anything he just looked at Stormpelt/"What do you think?"

Stormpelt
October 10th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Stormpelt listened too Moonfang and saw the worried look on her face. She battled in her mind trying too think of something and it was hard since she was also getting a bit worried herself. Looking at Darkoak and then Moonfur the Dark pelted feline finally made up her mind. "Alright I'll take care of your kits Moonfur there is no need too worry.."

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Moonfang sighed in relief, but it was silent. "Now... How do I tell Sapph? I don;t even know if he'll tke it well, and plus, I haven't been able to spend time with him..." she said, "I think I might be getting a bit too worried about this... I haven't slept that much since I found out..." she said. She yawned softly, and shook her pelt.

lone
October 10th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Badgerkit sat in the clearing, the young black and white tom's eyes gazing out at the other cats, with a mixture of wonder and amusement. He swished his tail back and forth a little, as he did when he was bored, and blinked lazily, stretching out slowly and gracefully, lowering himself to the ground. The young tom yawned, surprised to find himself so tired and realized that he hadn't gotten much sleep; being the young, lazy cat that he was. Badgerkit's eyes were now just barely open, and he looked to see if anyone interesting would come into camp, maybe someone who could become a new friend. The tuxedo cat's golden orbs were glinting with the usual, slightly proud and vain expression that he always had. After all, he believed himself to have the best looking coloring of any cat, and he enjoyed what he considered to be his handsome coloring very much. Secretly, he was beginning to consider the fact that perhaps he wasn't quite as well-built as he had previously imagined, but he quickly moved the thoughts out of his mind, deciding that everyone could be handsome or beautiful in their own way...even if they weren't as fortunate to look like him.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 07:09 PM
"What if something happens to you and Sapphirestorm is still here what then?"He asked,looking at Moonfang.

lost
October 10th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Badgerkit sat in the clearing, the young black and white tom's eyes gazing out at the other cats, with a mixture of wonder and amusement. He swished his tail back and forth a little, as he did when he was bored, and blinked lazily, stretching out slowly and gracefully, lowering himself to the ground. The young tom yawned, surprised to find himself so tired and realized that he hadn't gotten much sleep; being the young, lazy cat that he was. Badgerkit's eyes were now just barely open, and he looked to see if anyone interesting would come into camp, maybe someone who could become a new friend. The tuxedo cat's golden orbs were glinting with the usual, slightly proud and vain expression that he always had. After all, he believed himself to have the best looking coloring of any cat, and he enjoyed what he considered to be his handsome coloring very much. Secretly, he was beginning to consider the fact that perhaps he wasn't quite as well-built as he had previously imagined, but he quickly moved the thoughts out of his mind, deciding that everyone could be handsome or beautiful in their own way...even if they weren't as fortunate to look like him.
A young, happy kit stormed into the camp with a delighted squeal, which quickly turned to one of alarm as she tripped over a quite obvious stick and collapsed with a loud 'ooph.' She lay for only a moment before getting to her paws and shaking her pelt, licking over her chest, and digging her tiny claws into the ground in excitement as she parted her jaws, lifted her head, and took in the strange scents of ShadowClan. Lostkit had only been there a short while, but was so much happier than she ever was before with her old family, though she was glad that her brother, Flint, had found her and joined ShadowClan too. However, she had become aware of the stares she received from some cats as they took second glances at her, and it made her self conscious, wondering why she attracted so much attention... why her parents hated her. Perhaps one day she would figure out, but for now she turned her eyeless attention every which way, trying to decide what to do.

Stormpelt
October 10th, 2016, 07:11 PM
"Well Darkoak and I are here when you can tell him so it wont worry you much. I mean I am sure he would be really surprised and happy.", The she cat said trying too stay as positive as she can. "And if you are this tired you shouldn't be putting so much stress on your body especially when you are car ing kits. You should take it easy on yourself so when the time comes it's most likely that you will be okay.", She smiled as she nuzzled her friend kindly.

lone
October 10th, 2016, 07:19 PM
A young, happy kit stormed into the camp with a delighted squeal, which quickly turned to one of alarm as she tripped over a quite obvious stick and collapsed with a loud 'ooph.' She lay for only a moment before getting to her paws and shaking her pelt, licking over her chest, and digging her tiny claws into the ground in excitement as she parted her jaws, lifted her head, and took in the strange scents of ShadowClan. Lostkit had only been there a short while, but was so much happier than she ever was before with her old family, though she was glad that her brother, Flint, had found her and joined ShadowClan too. However, she had become aware of the stares she received from some cats as they took second glances at her, and it made her self conscious, wondering why she attracted so much attention... why her parents hated her. Perhaps one day she would figure out, but for now she turned her eyeless attention every which way, trying to decide what to do.

Badgerkit's eyes opened wide in alarm and he turned his gaze on the kit, hearing slight whispers moving around and his own eyes springing wide open as he caught a second glance at the kit. For a moment, he wondered what kind of...animal she was, being unable to believe that any animal would have no eyes, and then after a while, the young tom got to his paws and padded in her direction, hoping that he wouldn't startle her and trying to make his approach as obvious as possible before reaching her. "Hi there! You okay?" he asked, with a friendly grin although he knew she couldn't see him. Besides, a friendly smile, visible or not, made anyone feel comfortable. You could just kind of tell by their tone of voice, and Badgerkit knew that if he was in the...position that the other cat was in, he would want everyone to be really friendly to him. He wondered whether he should comment on her strange appearance, but then remembering his belief that all cats were beautiful in their own way and that no one deserved to be made fun of, he said nothing. "I'm Badgerkit, by the way," he added, with another beaming smile. The young tom began to lick his paw slightly, brushing it over his ear as he did often, and flicking small particles of dust and dirt out of his tail. Although he did believe that he looked nice, and everyone else did as well, he wanted to make himself look as wonderful as possible.

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Moonfang yawned again. "F-Fine..." she said. She layed down and looked up at them. Her eyes showed how tired she was. "I'm probably not going to sleep, though..." she said, resting her head on her paws.

judas
October 10th, 2016, 07:27 PM
(Is anyone going to answer Darkoak's question????)

lost
October 10th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Badgerkit's eyes opened wide in alarm and he turned his gaze on the kit, hearing slight whispers moving around and his own eyes springing wide open as he caught a second glance at the kit. For a moment, he wondered what kind of...animal she was, being unable to believe that any animal would have no eyes, and then after a while, the young tom got to his paws and padded in her direction, hoping that he wouldn't startle her and trying to make his approach as obvious as possible before reaching her. "Hi there! You okay?" he asked, with a friendly grin although he knew she couldn't see him. Besides, a friendly smile, visible or not, made anyone feel comfortable. You could just kind of tell by their tone of voice, and Badgerkit knew that if he was in the...position that the other cat was in, he would want everyone to be really friendly to him. He wondered whether he should comment on her strange appearance, but then remembering his belief that all cats were beautiful in their own way and that no one deserved to be made fun of, he said nothing. "I'm Badgerkit, by the way," he added, with another beaming smile. The young tom began to lick his paw slightly, brushing it over his ear as he did often, and flicking small particles of dust and dirt out of his tail. Although he did believe that he looked nice, and everyone else did as well, he wanted to make himself look as wonderful as possible.
Lostkit's head had turned toward Badgerkit at his painfully obvious approach and her ears went flat for a moment as she waited for him to speak, but after he said hello, asking if she was alright, she perked up and nodded rapidly. "Oh, hello! I'm fine, how are you?" She spoke rapidly, beaming brightly towards the young tom, though her head was definitely aimed in the wrong direction. But the grey kit was oblivious, and didn't state anything. "Oh, nice to meet you, Badgerkit! I'm Di- Lostkit, that's my name! That's what daddy named me." Her smile grew wider at the thought of Martenleap, her designated hero who saved her from a life of misery and suffering without a known reason. He showed her things could be different, brought a new life to her dying soul. Martenleap was her role model, father, and hero... he was her everything right now. That'd change eventually, but for now, he was going to be who she always wanted to see.

Stormpelt
October 10th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Stormpelt looked at Darkoak and chuckled "Then I guess we Can still visit the kits if they do maybe make our own.", She looked back at Moonfang and purred a bit.

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Moonfang closed her eyes, and tried to stay awake, but on seconds she was asleep. Her body relaxed and she rested finally in days.

lone
October 10th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Lostkit's head had turned toward Badgerkit at his painfully obvious approach and her ears went flat for a moment as she waited for him to speak, but after he said hello, asking if she was alright, she perked up and nodded rapidly. "Oh, hello! I'm fine, how are you?" She spoke rapidly, beaming brightly towards the young tom, though her head was definitely aimed in the wrong direction. But the grey kit was oblivious, and didn't state anything. "Oh, nice to meet you, Badgerkit! I'm Di- Lostkit, that's my name! That's what daddy named me." Her smile grew wider at the thought of Martenleap, her designated hero who saved her from a life of misery and suffering without a known reason. He showed her things could be different, brought a new life to her dying soul. Martenleap was her role model, father, and hero... he was her everything right now. That'd change eventually, but for now, he was going to be who she always wanted to see.
Badgerkit's head was cocked to the side as he examined the young she cat. He was still trying to get used to seeing her eyeless sockets, but he was doing his best not to seem disgusted or rude- after all, he didn't want her to get her feelings hurt, or for himself to become a bully. Badgerkit beamed, and had a bright sparkling glint in his eyes. "Lostkit, huh? That's a nice name, I like it!" he mewed, with another friendly smile. He wasn't quite sure how to act around the she cat...normally he was a flirt, but he didn't feel quite comfortable, and normally he was insecure, but he didn't feel quite as insecure. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't looking at him like she was judging him that made him feel better. "So, Lostkit, you looking forwards to being an apprentice?" he asked, an adventurous spark in his eyes that often appeared when he thought about apprenticeship. It would be the biggest adventure of his lifetime most likely, and he was so looking forwards to it. Lostkit seemed like a pleasant she cat, and someone who would be pleasant company for him later.

lost
October 10th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Badgerkit's head was cocked to the side as he examined the young she cat. He was still trying to get used to seeing her eyeless sockets, but he was doing his best not to seem disgusted or rude- after all, he didn't want her to get her feelings hurt, or for himself to become a bully. Badgerkit beamed, and had a bright sparkling glint in his eyes. "Lostkit, huh? That's a nice name, I like it!" he mewed, with another friendly smile. He wasn't quite sure how to act around the she cat...normally he was a flirt, but he didn't feel quite comfortable, and normally he was insecure, but he didn't feel quite as insecure. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't looking at him like she was judging him that made him feel better. "So, Lostkit, you looking forwards to being an apprentice?" he asked, an adventurous spark in his eyes that often appeared when he thought about apprenticeship. It would be the biggest adventure of his lifetime most likely, and he was so looking forwards to it. Lostkit seemed like a pleasant she cat, and someone who would be pleasant company for him later.
Smiling happily as Badgerkit stated he liked her name that her daddy had given her, she gave a quick "I like it, too" before falling silent.At first the grey kit didn't know what he was referring to with 'being an apprentice,' but she quickly remembered the few lessons Shrewcall had given her so far and she was able to nod violently in a few moments after his question. "Yeah, I'm ready to be the best warrior in the Clan! The other clans better watch out, I'll take them down!" She had an award winning grin on her face as she looked around, not seeing anything, and took in the scents and smells of the clearing a moment before she returned her attention to the other kit. "What about you? Oh, who am I kidding, what kit isn't excited?'

Ever
October 10th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Brindlekit stumbled out of the nursery. Excitement boiled in her body as she bounded before the Highbranch.

Brindlekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Brindlepaw. Your mentor will be Ripplecloud. I hope they will pass down all he/she knows on to you.

lone
October 10th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Smiling happily as Badgerkit stated he liked her name that her daddy had given her, she gave a quick "I like it, too" before falling silent.At first the grey kit didn't know what he was referring to with 'being an apprentice,' but she quickly remembered the few lessons Shrewcall had given her so far and she was able to nod violently in a few moments after his question. "Yeah, I'm ready to be the best warrior in the Clan! The other clans better watch out, I'll take them down!" She had an award winning grin on her face as she looked around, not seeing anything, and took in the scents and smells of the clearing a moment before she returned her attention to the other kit. "What about you? Oh, who am I kidding, what kit isn't excited?'

Badgerkit beamed at Lostkit, the tom's features lighting up for a moment before going back to their original, dignified and proud state. The young tom struck an overdramatic pose, taking a fighting stance and lashing his tail back and forth playfully. "Well, I'm sure you will...but you're gonna have to work hard for it, cause that was my plan too," Badgerkit mewed, batting playfully at Lostkit with a paw. To him, it didn't matter if the other kit couldn't see him, and he could teach her how to play...that is, if she wanted to. "You got that right...I don't think I've ever met a kit who didn't want to be an apprentice....or warrior...or leader," Badgerkit mewed in an amused tone. "So, Lostkit...do you like to play?" Badgerkit asked, still in his overly dramatic playing pose. The young tom awaited her answer, not caring in the least if cats were staring at his strange appearance at the moment...it wasn't too big of a deal, and he had so many questions and thoughts to tell the young she cat.

Ever
October 10th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Blazingnight glared at his surprise. It wasn't like it wasn't a possibility. She just wished that it hadn't been. "Does it look like I'm kidding?" She snapped quickly, her entire pelt looked twice the normal size as it was so bristled with her anxiety. She shook her head and began pacing back and fourth in front of the tom. She misinterpreted his excited jump for the same sentiments she was feeling, regret, anxiety and fear. "What are we going to do?" She mumbled softly as she paced quickly. There couldn't be any worse timing for this to occur. She couldn't possibly nurse them, but did she want some random queen nourishing her kits? She groaned at the thought, picking up her speed. This couldn't be happening, this was all just a bad dream. Sooner or later she would finally open her eyes and breathe a sigh of relief and be back to her regular life.

lost
October 10th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Badgerkit beamed at Lostkit, the tom's features lighting up for a moment before going back to their original, dignified and proud state. The young tom struck an overdramatic pose, taking a fighting stance and lashing his tail back and forth playfully. "Well, I'm sure you will...but you're gonna have to work hard for it, cause that was my plan too," Badgerkit mewed, batting playfully at Lostkit with a paw. To him, it didn't matter if the other kit couldn't see him, and he could teach her how to play...that is, if she wanted to. "You got that right...I don't think I've ever met a kit who didn't want to be an apprentice....or warrior...or leader," Badgerkit mewed in an amused tone. "So, Lostkit...do you like to play?" Badgerkit asked, still in his overly dramatic playing pose. The young tom awaited her answer, not caring in the least if cats were staring at his strange appearance at the moment...it wasn't too big of a deal, and he had so many questions and thoughts to tell the young she cat.
The optimistic grey kit felt a shift in the air and could tell that he had lowered in his stance, though she had to focus to notice the change and she lowered her head to gaze somewhat towards him. "I'll take you down if I have to!" She squeaked playfully, lowering into an awkward crouch and lashing her tail happily behind her. "You and the other clans will know my wrath." She giggled after this, then forced the giddiness away to put on a stone face as he continued speaking, agreeing with her that it would be strange if a kit didn't want to move up in life. THen he asked if she liked to play, and she was silent. Suddenly she lunged forward, aiming to tackle him and send them both tumbling, but her aim was off, she thought he was in one place when he was just a few steps over. She launched past him and stumbled and flopped over. "Ooph, that's embarrassing." She laughed joyfully before getting to her paws and crouching to lash her tail back and forth again.

lone
October 10th, 2016, 08:20 PM
The optimistic grey kit felt a shift in the air and could tell that he had lowered in his stance, though she had to focus to notice the change and she lowered her head to gaze somewhat towards him. "I'll take you down if I have to!" She squeaked playfully, lowering into an awkward crouch and lashing her tail happily behind her. "You and the other clans will know my wrath." She giggled after this, then forced the giddiness away to put on a stone face as he continued speaking, agreeing with her that it would be strange if a kit didn't want to move up in life. THen he asked if she liked to play, and she was silent. Suddenly she lunged forward, aiming to tackle him and send them both tumbling, but her aim was off, she thought he was in one place when he was just a few steps over. She launched past him and stumbled and flopped over. "Ooph, that's embarrassing." She laughed joyfully before getting to her paws and crouching to lash her tail back and forth again.

Badgerkit's eyes gleamed in a playful manner. "Oh, you'll take me down?" Badgerkit asked, with a touch of sarcasm in his voice. "Mmhm...I'm sure we will, and then we will all be pleading for your mercy," Badgerkit mewed, with a laugh. The tom swished his tail and then winced as though he could feel the ground hitting himself as Lostkit launched herself past him. The tom gave a small mew of surprise as she missed. "No problem, it happens to everyone," Badgerkit reassured her, before getting back into his playful mood. "Anyway...aha, I have you now!" he cried, pouncing towards her and batting at her once more, trying to wrestle the she cat to the ground . His thoughts were full of a glorious battle, and he was imagining it that way. He was glad that he had met Lostkit that day, and he had stopped noticing the difference of her eyeless sockets, almost able to imagine some kind of light colored eyes there. Anyway, as long as she continued to be this excellent of a playmate and as friendly of a cat, he didn't care whether she looked like a fox, rogue, or completely different than any other cat he had seen so far!

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Lonekit yawned, ruffling his fur. He peeked his green eyes open but then closed them again, putting a paw over his face. He curled in a tighter ball of fur.
The tan fur on his flank rose and fell heavily as sobs jolted the kit's body.
His father left and now his mother was probably off doing something to get her mind off of it.
She said that she'd find some death berries to end her life.
Lonekit yowled suddenly, his crying steadying.

Ever
October 10th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Rusticash looked up at the sound of his leaders voice. He nodded quickly and climbed to his paws, following Blazingnight out of the clearing. The young tom took this opportunity to hopefully get some more information on his sister and previous deputy, who just...disappeared.

(posting on the border)

lost
October 10th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Badgerkit's eyes gleamed in a playful manner. "Oh, you'll take me down?" Badgerkit asked, with a touch of sarcasm in his voice. "Mmhm...I'm sure we will, and then we will all be pleading for your mercy," Badgerkit mewed, with a laugh. The tom swished his tail and then winced as though he could feel the ground hitting himself as Lostkit launched herself past him. The tom gave a small mew of surprise as she missed. "No problem, it happens to everyone," Badgerkit reassured her, before getting back into his playful mood. "Anyway...aha, I have you now!" he cried, pouncing towards her and batting at her once more, trying to wrestle the she cat to the ground . His thoughts were full of a glorious battle, and he was imagining it that way. He was glad that he had met Lostkit that day, and he had stopped noticing the difference of her eyeless sockets, almost able to imagine some kind of light colored eyes there. Anyway, as long as she continued to be this excellent of a playmate and as friendly of a cat, he didn't care whether she looked like a fox, rogue, or completely different than any other cat he had seen so far!
Lostkit gave a squeak as there was a sudden weight wrestling her to the ground and she collapsed beneath him, squirming and trying to free herself from the heavier tom. She didn't acknowledge him not minding her simple mistake of terrible aim, as she didn't want to deal with having to explain that to him, she didn't know what to explain. So she finally fell limp beneath the tom kit and, hoping he'd loosen up, and she attempted to spring free, wanting to bounce back and lunge toward him before he had a chance to process what has happened. "There's only room for one Great Warrior of ShadowClan!" Squeaking those words, she giggled as they battled, allowing her own images of a grand battle between two insanely strong cats, both winning and both losing. It was a glorious battle, one that she hoped would be true one day. Maybe not between the two, but her between someone strong.

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Moonkit heard him, and she didnt see his tears. With a wriggle of her rear and pounced on him playfully.

lone
October 10th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Lostkit gave a squeak as there was a sudden weight wrestling her to the ground and she collapsed beneath him, squirming and trying to free herself from the heavier tom. She didn't acknowledge him not minding her simple mistake of terrible aim, as she didn't want to deal with having to explain that to him, she didn't know what to explain. So she finally fell limp beneath the tom kit and, hoping he'd loosen up, and she attempted to spring free, wanting to bounce back and lunge toward him before he had a chance to process what has happened. "There's only room for one Great Warrior of ShadowClan!" Squeaking those words, she giggled as they battled, allowing her own images of a grand battle between two insanely strong cats, both winning and both losing. It was a glorious battle, one that she hoped would be true one day. Maybe not between the two, but her between someone strong.

Badgerkit felt Lostkit go limp beneath him and, slightly worried that he might have hurt her, sprang backwards swiftly and then stopped as he saw her spring up. "Wha-? Hey!" he mewed as she lunged towards him. Badgerkit's insecurities were forgotten as he playfully battled Lostkit, batting at her and trying to wrestle her back down. The young tom made sure to keep his claws sheathed, being careful not to get too wrapped up in the battle and forget himself. He had had a tendency to do that before, and it hadn't been very good before, and he hoped that it wouldn't happen again. He would hate to accidentally hurt her, or lose the newfound friendship over it. He stopped for a moment, losing himself in his thoughts and forgetting to continue to battle, giving Lostkit the upper hand for a moment. It wasn't that he was purposely taking it easy on her- no, he didn't want to do that, he would have also hated for her to feel like he was purposely taking it easier on her.

lost
October 10th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Badgerkit felt Lostkit go limp beneath him and, slightly worried that he might have hurt her, sprang backwards swiftly and then stopped as he saw her spring up. "Wha-? Hey!" he mewed as she lunged towards him. Badgerkit's insecurities were forgotten as he playfully battled Lostkit, batting at her and trying to wrestle her back down. The young tom made sure to keep his claws sheathed, being careful not to get too wrapped up in the battle and forget himself. He had had a tendency to do that before, and it hadn't been very good before, and he hoped that it wouldn't happen again. He would hate to accidentally hurt her, or lose the newfound friendship over it. He stopped for a moment, losing himself in his thoughts and forgetting to continue to battle, giving Lostkit the upper hand for a moment. It wasn't that he was purposely taking it easy on her- no, he didn't want to do that, he would have also hated for her to feel like he was purposely taking it easier on her.
The grey it took advantage of his distraction and batted at him softly, kicking out her hind paws a few times before finally detaching herself from him and spring back, lowering into an awkward crouch and lashing her tail back and forth. "Give up now and I'll let you leave without another scratch!" She called out, not caring who might look over and be watching. Truthfully she was assuming that no one watched as they were like her, but that was a different thought for a different time, so she simply waited, crouched and ready to take a tackle from him as their play continued. It was with that or a parent came and sent them back to the nursery, where they could still continue playing together, just not as wild. Lostkit wanted to play with Badgerkit for many days after today, trusting him to be one of her good friends already in her short time being in ShadowClan.

lone
October 10th, 2016, 09:25 PM
The grey it took advantage of his distraction and batted at him softly, kicking out her hind paws a few times before finally detaching herself from him and spring back, lowering into an awkward crouch and lashing her tail back and forth. "Give up now and I'll let you leave without another scratch!" She called out, not caring who might look over and be watching. Truthfully she was assuming that no one watched as they were like her, but that was a different thought for a different time, so she simply waited, crouched and ready to take a tackle from him as their play continued. It was with that or a parent came and sent them back to the nursery, where they could still continue playing together, just not as wild. Lostkit wanted to play with Badgerkit for many days after today, trusting him to be one of her good friends already in her short time being in ShadowClan.

Badgerkit mewed in surprise and struggled to detach the she cat from himself, noting, with an air of frustration and hurt pride, that his pelt was no longer as clean and neat looking as it had been when he had first met the she cat. Oh well, that was the price to pay if he wanted to have good friends. After what seemed like forever to the young tom, Lostkit finally detached herself from him and crouched rather clumsily. Badgerkit sprang into his own playful position, which was slightly neater than the she cat's, simply because he was older and had had more experience playing. He was confident that Lostkit would be good at fighting, with the efforts that she had shown today. He fixed his yellow gaze on her, eyes burning with a fierce determination. "Never! I will be the greatest warrior, and the Clans will bow down to me!" he mewed jokingly, batting at Lostkit once more. He was still a little surprised from her last attack, and was wondering what she would do next. The young tom was glad that he had met Lostkit that day, and it had certainly turned his exhaustion and bored manner into a more excited, friendly one. Badgerkit was hoping that Lostkit would be around for a long, long time and he was hoping that after a while the two would be good friends. For the moment, he was content to just be friends before gradually developing their friendship. After all, he wasn't the kind of tom to rush into anything; other than meeting another cat.

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 05:28 AM
Lonekit's eyes burst open, his kit claws unsheathing. "W-Wha?" The kits realized it was another kit and calmed back down. He sniffed, hoping the other kit wouldn't see his tears although he was clearly upset.
His cries reduced to hiccups, which he couldn't help.

Mango
October 11th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Hawkwing frowned "At least you have a sibling! What if she dies as an apprentice like sno- ... but what if she dies you wouldn't have a sister then! Most siblings get along, why cant you get along with Hollykit!" She mewed.

Peacockkit smirked," Because she is better looking than me and she can interfear with me being the leader of Shadowclan, sheesh!" She replied

Hollykit was on her own happily tossing a moss ball in the ear and catching it, laughing with a smile, she forgot all about the older conflict.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Moonkit tilted her head. "What's wrong? Can't you play?" she asked, tackling him down.

lost
October 11th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Badgerkit mewed in surprise and struggled to detach the she cat from himself, noting, with an air of frustration and hurt pride, that his pelt was no longer as clean and neat looking as it had been when he had first met the she cat. Oh well, that was the price to pay if he wanted to have good friends. After what seemed like forever to the young tom, Lostkit finally detached herself from him and crouched rather clumsily. Badgerkit sprang into his own playful position, which was slightly neater than the she cat's, simply because he was older and had had more experience playing. He was confident that Lostkit would be good at fighting, with the efforts that she had shown today. He fixed his yellow gaze on her, eyes burning with a fierce determination. "Never! I will be the greatest warrior, and the Clans will bow down to me!" he mewed jokingly, batting at Lostkit once more. He was still a little surprised from her last attack, and was wondering what she would do next. The young tom was glad that he had met Lostkit that day, and it had certainly turned his exhaustion and bored manner into a more excited, friendly one. Badgerkit was hoping that Lostkit would be around for a long, long time and he was hoping that after a while the two would be good friends. For the moment, he was content to just be friends before gradually developing their friendship. After all, he wasn't the kind of tom to rush into anything; other than meeting another cat.
"Bah, as if the Clans would ever bow to you!" She retorted quickly as he made claim as ruler of the four clans. She squeaked at his batting, but ducked to the side and lashed her tail in a playful warning, taking her time to analyze how she could attack him, and not miss, this time. Eventually she started prowling forward at a slow pace, and then lunged when she felt a shift from his direction, aiming low at his paws. She was slightly off in her aim, but she still managed to go soaring towards him, bracing herself for the impact of tackling him and sending them both tumbling. She was enjoying the thrill of battle that swam through her, urging her into a glorious imagination of a grand battle. It was her new dream, to be in a battle such as what she imagined. If only, she thought I could be a great warrior. What warrior is treated like I am? This thought upset her for a moment, but it was suddenly brushed off and forgotten as she returned to concentrating on their game.

Derpple and Ashie
October 11th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Burdockclaw's ears pulled back as she hissed, and he sat squarely on the den floor, watching her pace. He couldn't even do that without flopping onto his face like some fish. "Take a second and breathe," he meowed calmly, not wanting to anger her but also realizing she was starting to spiral down some mental shaft with no light at the bottom. "We can... We can figure this out. Maybe we could ask my sister for help?" He suggested. She was of kitting age now wasn't she? Perhaps she would be willing to give them a paw, she was loyal to her leader after all. He twitched an ear at the thought, she was also quite bitter towards him though since he's killed her father.

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 03:36 PM
The tom's ears pinned to his head, his eyes glowing with grief and worry. "M-Mama," he sobbed, whipping his head away. He ran to the edge of the nursery, unable to control his sorrow. He looked at Moonkit. "I-I'm sorry," he mewed. He pushed his way out of the nursery and into the clearing

judas
October 11th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Stormpelt looked at Darkoak and chuckled "Then I guess we Can still visit the kits if they do maybe make our own.", She looked back at Moonfang and purred a bit.

"W-wait,d-do you like Me?"He asked,waving his tail. He started to blush,looking at Stormpelt.

Ever
October 11th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Blazingnight pinned her ears and looked at stopped her pacing, turning to glare at him some more as if he was the only one to blame for this. "I can't just trust your sister. I can't trust anyone with this. What if Bucknight figures out that this happened? Now I have more things to worry about and protect." The words tumbled quickly out of her mouth, all her worries and fears being revealed. "I can't do this right now, I have a clan to lead, to look after. And with what Bucknight is planning..." She fell down into a crumpled ball before the brown tom, defeated running her paws over her face. She hadn't even though that through, Burdockclaw didn't know about the plans to take Thunderclan with force. She doubted that would go over well with him, and there was no way that she would be missing that battle. It was crucial that she be there, she just hoped that she wouldn't be too fat by the time it happened or that the kits would already be here. "This could not be worse." She whispered to him. Already beginning to hate her unborn children more than she loved them.

Stormpelt
October 11th, 2016, 04:19 PM
"Well of course you are a lot more kind and sweet than others.", The she cat admitted.

judas
October 11th, 2016, 04:25 PM
"I um..l-like you too..."He said,looking at the ground.(:heartbounce:)

Stormpelt
October 11th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Stormpelt let out a low purr and turned her attention too Moonfang and smiled. "Well that's nice right?, well I'm going to hunt a meal for our sleeping friend alright?", she got up off her pillars and padded out of the warriors den. Her day has gotten a bit better today as she started too pass through the clearing and too the thunderclan entrance.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Moonfang stirred in her sleep. She Dreamt of her kits, and of Sapphirestorm. Of her sister and father. Of her family when it was together. She rolled to her side and sighed softly.

judas
October 11th, 2016, 04:55 PM
"Yeah,o-okay..."He purred,looking at where Stormpelt left.

Stormpelt
October 11th, 2016, 05:04 PM
After a few hours passed Stormpelt had came back through the clearing with a few voles. She dropped some off at the kill pile and walked too the warriors den with a vole dangling in her jaws. "Is the pregnant friend awake?", Stormpelt asked as her words muffled through her mouth. SHe came over to Darkoak and nuzzled the tom purring a little as she did so.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 05:06 PM
{For Dusky}
Gneissclaw sat down in a sun spot, closing her eyes and letting the sun soak into her black and white splatter pelt. She let her eyes slowly open, and they scanned the area. She loved the clearing and thought it was a good place to be. You could see the elders and the kits, apprentices and warriors, all talking together in one area. No drama like the dens, and no sickening lonely silence like the territory. She breathed in again and exhaled, smiling softly. Maybe ShadowClan wasn't as dark as many thought.

The Cannibal
October 11th, 2016, 05:30 PM
{For Dusky}
Gneissclaw sat down in a sun spot, closing her eyes and letting the sun soak into her black and white splatter pelt. She let her eyes slowly open, and they scanned the area. She loved the clearing and thought it was a good place to be. You could see the elders and the kits, apprentices and warriors, all talking together in one area. No drama like the dens, and no sickening lonely silence like the territory. She breathed in again and exhaled, smiling softly. Maybe ShadowClan wasn't as dark as many thought.
It was a little before sunhigh when Badgersong came padding back into camp, several frogs and a single crow hang from his jaws, the senior warrior having to lift his head up a bit to prevent the prey from dragging on the ground before he finally settled the food onto the fresh kill pile, looking over it with a satisfactory nod before carefully picking out the oldest piece of prey (A day old fish), wanting to leave the better stuff for the queens and younger cats, even if it meant his food wasn't as good. Despite being the strict, rather unsociable cat he was, Badgersong really wasn't a bad cat, he was a very respected and hard-working warrior and loved the clan he was in deeply and would serve it till his dying breath. With the fish in tow, the black and white patched warrior glanced around the clearing before flicking his tail and padding towards a sunny patch near the warriors den, settling down and silently beginning to tuck into his meal, though not before sending a small thanks to Starclan for his meal. As he ate, he really took no notice to the other cats, they didn't much concern him at the moment, and no cat really wanted to converse with him anyways, being the rather serious cat he was.

SuspiciousMindz
October 11th, 2016, 05:32 PM
mirefern

An ebony feline exited the apprentice's den. His long limbs taking him across the ground with ease. Speaking of long limbs, the tom-cat gave his a luxurious stretch. His jaws stretched into a big yawn as the apprentice blinked his optics clear of sleep. Once his muscles felt loose and warm, the apprentice moved further into the clearing. Although it was almost sun high, he couldn't help but feel tired. His friend, Crimsonpaw had stolen his next out her pure exhaustion the night before and having to sleep in her nest left him with an uneasy sleep. Blackpaw knew he couldn't let that slow him down today. He decided that instead of hunting, a simply border patrol would work, although if hunting was the only option, he'd push through it.

Thinking about hunting made the tom-cat's stomach ache. He hadn't realized how hungry he was and slowly, the all ebony feline made his way towards the center of the clearing. A small pile of fresh-kill was located near there with a delicious looking frog setting on the top of it. His mouth began to salivate and he only hoped that no one would cut him off. As the apprentice neared the pile, his optics focused solely on the frog and before he knew it, it was in his grasp. Now he just had to find a place to eat it.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Noticing Badgersong, the she smiled, and padded over to the fresh kill, and took one of the frogs, before padding near him. She layed down and took a bite, before she looked over to him. "Good morning, Badgersong. You were up early." she said. She didn't mind the tom, no matter how serious he was. At least then there would be a warrior-worthy conversation with him. No drama and no kit-like conversations.

The Cannibal
October 11th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Noticing Badgersong, the she smiled, and padded over to the fresh kill, and took one of the frogs, before padding near him. She layed down and took a bite, before she looked over to him. "Good morning, Badgersong. You were up early." she said. She didn't mind the tom, no matter how serious he was. At least then there would be a warrior-worthy conversation with him. No drama and no kit-like conversations.
The black and white patched tom had focused his gaze on the ground, his yellow eyes seeming distant, clearly wrapping himself up in his thoughts as he usually did considering he wasn't one for much conversation, his head occasionally dipping down to take a mouthful out of his fish that he had chosen. Only when he had heard the voice of another warrior mention his name did he pull himself out of his thoughts to look up. Swallowing his mouthful of food, he quickly caught site of the fellow warrior that had situated herself near him, clearing intending to have a conversation with him over food. Swiping his tongue over his lips, he dipped his head slightly in greetings, focusing his gaze on her as he spoke. "Greetings Gniessclaw. And yes, I've been getting up at dawn for many moons, it's really nothing new." The senior warrior really meant no ill intentions in these words, but they may have come off as rude. Lowering his head, he took another bite out of his fish, curling his black tail closer to himself and quietly enjoying the warmth the sun provided as it spread its dappled light along his back.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 06:51 PM
"I know. I'm just sayin'." she said, not caring for the hint of rudeness she caught in his voice. "So, how has StarClan been treating you?" she asked.

Derpple and Ashie
October 11th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Burdockclaw watched her, an ear twitching at the mention of Bucknight's plans but he didn't press her about it. Right now he just wanted her to calm down and pushing her about he topic would surely not go well... Though he was going to remember something else was up. "You can trust her," he meowed swiftly, "I'm pretty sure she'd fight a pack of dogs for you. Besides, you're family to her too now, and nothing means more to her than that and serving her leader," he spoke soothingly, watching her with soft hazel eyes. A part of him was overjoyed at the thought of having kits, it had always been a dream of his! The other was scared too, terrified of the world they would be born in, determination to protect them already filling him from tail to nose.

Starfall
October 11th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Brokenpaw padded back into camp proudly, two small mice hung from his jaws. Placing his catch in the fresh kill pile the young apprentice grabbed a mouse for himself and found a nice sunny spot and layed down.

The Cannibal
October 11th, 2016, 07:03 PM
"I know. I'm just sayin'." she said, not caring for the hint of rudeness she caught in his voice. "So, how has StarClan been treating you?" she asked.
The scarred warrior simply flicked the tip of his tail, slightly hoping that silence would fall between the two of them, he didn't much like talking to others unless it was about something important such as something found on a border patrol, something happening within the clan that could be detrimental to it, or just really anything that could effect the clan. Day-to-day gossip was exceptionally boring to him. "Just like any other cat in Shadowclan, I deserve no special treatment for them, I'm simply doing my duty." Meowed the warrior, taking another bite out of the fish, nearly finishing it off. Sighing, he turned his head to look at the other black and white warrior. "What about you?"

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Leaves rustled as Lonekit broke through the nursery, shaking his leg as he got out. He blinked several times, looking around. He spotted what looked like the outside of the clearing and crept towards it.
The kit's tears have disappeared. Instead, they were replaced with a determination to save his mother.
Not noticing though, the tan-and-white kit stumbled into Brokenpaw.
The kit stumbled back, wrinkling his nose. "Ew, crowfood," he said as he looked straight at the other cat's face.

Gusty
October 11th, 2016, 07:11 PM
"Insane?" Mintpaw wondered aloud, flicking his tail from side to side. His voice held a playful tone. "Hey, I'm no insane kitty. But if you'd like to label your apprentice that, sure, go ahead." The tom's head cocked to the side in a sleek way.
Even though the sun was still low in the sky, casting a dull shadow on the sandy ground, Mintpaw was wide awake. His whole body was already perked with energy. He still didn't lose the abundance of adrenaline from kithood, and he most likely never will.
"Anyways. Fighting it is." He unsheathed his claws for a second, but then rethought it; drawing them back in. "Should we just... lunge at each other and do a practice fight? Or learn some strategies first?" His paws twitched, hinting the anticipation that shivered through the feline's body.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 07:16 PM
"I've been surviving. Caught some River in our borders a few days ago. I almost had to fight." she said. "Good thing I had Tornadosong with me. He kept me in check and with his deep gruff voice scared them off." her voice almost sounded almost disappointed. "Anyways, I was wondering is you wanted to go on patrol with me today." she asked, looking at him after taking a bite of her frog.

The Cannibal
October 11th, 2016, 07:29 PM
"I've been surviving. Caught some River in our borders a few days ago. I almost had to fight." she said. "Good thing I had Tornadosong with me. He kept me in check and with his deep gruff voice scared them off." her voice almost sounded almost disappointed. "Anyways, I was wondering is you wanted to go on patrol with me today." she asked, looking at him after taking a bite of her frog.
Eyes focused on his meal, he simply swiveled his ears a bit to be able to hear what the she-cat was saying to him, the conversation quickly perking his interest again with the mention of a Riverclan cat at the border, his yellow gaze immediately flitting to look at the other warrior as he finished off the day old fish, teeth crunching through bone quietly as he listened with perked ears to what she had said before gruffly meowing out, "I would have had their hides. There is no tolerance for other clans to be in our territory." Swiping his tongue over his lips, he nodded his head a bit and started giving a few quick licks to his chest. "Yes, I could go for a patrol. Will anyone else be joining us?" He questioned, eyes focused on the other black and white warrior as he made quick work of grooming himself.

Starfall
October 11th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Leaves rustled as Lonekit broke through the nursery, shaking his leg as he got out. He blinked several times, looking around. He spotted what looked like the outside of the clearing and crept towards it.
The kit's tears have disappeared. Instead, they were replaced with a determination to save his mother.
Not noticing though, the tan-and-white kit stumbled into Brokenpaw.
The kit stumbled back, wrinkling his nose. "Ew, crowfood," he said as he looked straight at the other cat's face.

Brokenpaw blinked at the apprentice for a few seconds then gave the kit a devous grin "thats because i had to roll around in it to conceal the scent of a cat i killed." He said then narrowed his eyes at the kit, flicking his tail back and fourth " and if you tell another cat...ill find you and when i do...." he whispered and let the scentence hang in the air as he went back to eating his mouse.

Cubonez
October 11th, 2016, 07:38 PM
The kit whimpered, crouching down. His eyes narrowed at the tom, a sadness seeping into them.
"M-Mama!" He yelled. He took off at a crazy run, his kit claws unsheathed. He flailed at the apprentice, not managing to do anything worse that ruffle Brokenpaw's leg fur.
"I-It better have not been my mama, I swear when I'm older, I'm gonna hurt you really bad!" The kit squealed.

Starfall
October 11th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Brokenpaw laughed then licked to top of the kits head to calm him down "im joking, i just tripped in a dead mouses carcas. I would never harm another clanmate." He said as he rolled onto his back and streched.

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Moonfang woke up, and saw Stormpelt. "Hey..." she yawned, sitting up. "Have you seen Sapphirestorm?" she asked.

Delta Reliant
October 11th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Sapphirestorm yawned and padded drowsily into the warriors den, he had been on the territory all day and didn't even get to say "hi" to Moonfang at sunrise...

lone
October 11th, 2016, 08:39 PM
"Bah, as if the Clans would ever bow to you!" She retorted quickly as he made claim as ruler of the four clans. She squeaked at his batting, but ducked to the side and lashed her tail in a playful warning, taking her time to analyze how she could attack him, and not miss, this time. Eventually she started prowling forward at a slow pace, and then lunged when she felt a shift from his direction, aiming low at his paws. She was slightly off in her aim, but she still managed to go soaring towards him, bracing herself for the impact of tackling him and sending them both tumbling. She was enjoying the thrill of battle that swam through her, urging her into a glorious imagination of a grand battle. It was her new dream, to be in a battle such as what she imagined. If only, she thought I could be a great warrior. What warrior is treated like I am? This thought upset her for a moment, but it was suddenly brushed off and forgotten
as she returned to concentrating on their game.

Badgerkit mewed and his eyes widened in surprise, the young tom struggling to either brace himself or jump out of the way so that Lostkit wouldn't be able to tackle him, but while he was trying to figure out which one he would have preferred to do, he felt a sudden weight tackle him and before he knew it, he was rolling. He could see blurs of Lostkit's fur, and was surprised by it- the attack had been so quick and somewhat unexpected that he was slightly worried. Badgerkit's imagination began to go wild, and he struggling to disentangle himself from the she cat, working as hard as he could to do so. When he finally felt himself hit the ground, the two flying apart as that happened, he sprang to his paws quickly, bracing himself for Lostkit's next attack. He preferred to let his opponent come to him, and fight him, simply because it was easier when he could see what they were doing. He wasn't a mind reader, so trying to figure out what they were going to do was much harder. Badgerkit lashed his tail back and forth, his eyes gleaming with a hard, slightly colder light. "Give up now, you shall never beat the mightiness of Badger- uh- jaw!" he mewed, struggling for a moment to think of a warrior name. As long as he was turning it into a real battle in his imagination, he might as well have a real warrior name. He wouldn't want to be leader yet, he would save that for the other cats who only wanted power. He just wanted to unite the Clans so that they would be stronger...after all, Clans had been allies in the past. Perhaps at some point they could be allies again. His thoughts began to trail off and he forgot about the game, Lostkit, and his wild imagination for a moment.

Leaf
October 11th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Ebonypaw padded into the Traing Groud. He yawned and stretched before looking for a cat to interact with. His black head swiveled from side to side, vibrant green gaze being cast around the area.

EliteHotDog
October 11th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Ebonypaw padded into the Traing Groud. He yawned and stretched before looking for a cat to interact with. His black head swiveled from side to side, vibrant green gaze being cast around the area. [Hello, I come to interact.] Winterpaw padded into the clearing looking for someone to practice with. She noticed Ebonypaw, but pretended not to. (I guess they're not friends yet.) She walked over to a stump and started sharpening her claws.

Leaf
October 11th, 2016, 11:50 PM
EliteHotDog
Ebonypaw's gaze swept over Winterpaw before he did a full circle stopping on her. He bounced up to her, watching her sharpen her claws. "Hiya!" He greeted her, sitting down.

EliteHotDog
October 11th, 2016, 11:56 PM
@EliteHotDog (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=247)
Ebonypaw's gaze swept over Winterpaw before he did a full circle stopping on her. He bounced up to her, watching her sharpen her claws. "Hiya!" He greeted her, sitting down. Winterpaw looked up at him. "Hi." She replies. She hated talking to people she didn't know. The queens said that talking was the only was to get to know people, but that didn't suddenly make her shynes go away. She dropped down from the stump.

Leaf
October 12th, 2016, 12:01 AM
"How are you this fine, uh..." Ebonypaw trailed off forgetting what time of day it was. He glanced up at the sky. "Morning!" He blurted out. The black tom licked his chest fur to hide his embarrassment.

EliteHotDog
October 12th, 2016, 12:04 AM
"How are you this fine, uh..." Ebonypaw trailed off forgetting what time of day it was. He glanced up at the sky. "Morning!" He blurted out. The black tom licked his chest fur to hide his embarrassment. She responded. "Fine, how are you?" She walked a bit farther and looked up at the sun.

Leaf
October 12th, 2016, 12:15 AM
"I'm good. Excuse me for asking, but how long have you been an apprentice?" Ebonypaw asked her next. He hadn't been an apprentice for too long but had learned quite a lot in the month he'd had.

EliteHotDog
October 12th, 2016, 12:20 AM
"I'm good. Excuse me for asking, but how long have you been an apprentice?" Ebonypaw asked her next. He hadn't been an apprentice for too long but had learned quite a lot in the month he'd had. "Two moons in three days." Winterpaw answered. She started pacing around Ebonypaw. She had a bit of a gleam in her eyes. She was pretty much asking to fight. (Training of corse.)

Leaf
October 12th, 2016, 12:25 AM
(Yehyeh) Ebonypaw gave her a smile before clumsily leaping to her right. His claws were sheathed, of course, and his already bright green eyes seemed to become even brighter.

EliteHotDog
October 12th, 2016, 12:29 AM
(Yehyeh) Ebonypaw gave her a smile before clumsily leaping to her right. His claws were sheathed, of course, and his already bright green eyes seemed to become even brighter. Winterpaw ran behind him and jumped, aiming to land on his back.

Leaf
October 12th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Ebonypaw skidded to a halt. He looked up to see Winterpaw coming down on top of him. He let out a squeak and stopped for a moment to figure out what to do. He was crushed a moment later and whined, "Hey wait I'm not moving!"

EliteHotDog
October 12th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Ebonypaw skidded to a halt. He looked up to see Winterpaw coming down on top of him. He let out a squeak and stopped for a moment to figure out what to do. He was crushed a moment later and whined, "Hey wait I'm not moving!" Winterpaw rolled off. She smirked. "So I win? That took about a moon, you must've been trying really hard." She joked. The apprentice crouched. "Try this time." (She can get talkative in a competition.)

Leaf
October 12th, 2016, 12:49 AM
Ebonypaw bunched his hindquarters up and leapt. This time he was aiming for her feet. His thought process was something like this, "If I get her feet then she jump or run. Then I'll try to do something cool to win the battle!" "Huzzah!" He battle cried as he came nearer to WWinterpaw.

EliteHotDog
October 12th, 2016, 12:54 AM
Ebonypaw bunched his hindquarters up and leapt. This time he was aiming for her feet. His thooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooought process was something like this, "If I get her feet then she jump or run. Then I'll try to do something cool to win the battle!" "Huzzah!" He battle cried as he came nearer to WWinterpaw. She'd not expected that. She jumped, but it was too late. She got knocked out of the air, landing right in front of Ebonypaw.

Cubonez
October 12th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Brokenpaw laughed then licked to top of the kits head to calm him down "im joking, i just tripped in a dead mouses carcas. I would never harm another clanmate." He said as he rolled onto his back and streched.
The kit calmed down, his attempts faltering. He looked at the apprentice wide-eyed, his green eyes softened a bit as he spoke again. "Pff I was only playing along," Lonekit sniffed.
The tan-and-white kit sat down, curling his white-tipped tail around his paws. He lifted one paw up casually, grooming his fur.

judas
October 12th, 2016, 07:00 AM
Darkoak licked Stormpelts head,looking at Moonfang."Go on."He purred.

monfang
October 12th, 2016, 08:36 AM
Moonfang saw Sapphirestorm and smiled. "Hey, Sapphire. Another day of patrol?" she asked, walking up to him. Her orange eyes shown with a small amount of excitement. She tried to hide it but she couldn't hide all of it. Okay... I can tell him... I got this. This should be fairly easy, just tell him. she thought.
"Hey, Sapphirestorm I got something to tell you..." she said, trying to stay calm. She shuffled her paws, and sighed softly.

monfang
October 12th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Eyes focused on his meal, he simply swiveled his ears a bit to be able to hear what the she-cat was saying to him, the conversation quickly perking his interest again with the mention of a Riverclan cat at the border, his yellow gaze immediately flitting to look at the other warrior as he finished off the day old fish, teeth crunching through bone quietly as he listened with perked ears to what she had said before gruffly meowing out, "I would have had their hides. There is no tolerance for other clans to be in our territory." Swiping his tongue over his lips, he nodded his head a bit and started giving a few quick licks to his chest. "Yes, I could go for a patrol. Will anyone else be joining us?" He questioned, eyes focused on the other black and white warrior as he made quick work of grooming himself.

"I would have too, but Tornadosong wouldn't let me." she replied, standing up and grooming herself. She settled down in a sitting position, and looked at him. "No one that seems of interest. Stonewillow was put onto patrol for her sister, Moonfang. I heard that Moonfang was having kits. A good occasion for sure." she said, licking her paw and swiping it over her muzzle. "But foolish. Moonfang is a young molly, and I feel she is too immature for kits. But still, it's always a good occasion when a she is to be a queen nonetheless." she said. She stood up, and shook her fur. "You ready? I'd rather leave now, than to be late." she said, beginning to walk to the edge of the clearing.
(OH yeah, BTW, my kitty Moonfang is officially having kits!)

Leaf
October 12th, 2016, 09:53 AM
"Yay! I did it!" Ebonypaw said happily. He tapped his paw on Winterpaw. His green eyes gleamed in the morning sunlight, black tail waving around like a dog's.

EliteHotDog
October 12th, 2016, 09:58 AM
"Yay! I did it!" Ebonypaw said hapily. He tapped his paw on Winterpaw. His green eyes gleamed in the mourning sunlight, black tail waving around lieck a dog's. She got up and charged at him, not really planning anything out.

Leaf
October 12th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Ebonypaw licked his paw real quick and looked back up to see Winterpaw charging at him. He let out a shriek of surprise and started turning to try and escape. His strengths were most definitely not in anything that involved running however and he proceeded to faceplant in the dirt.