PDA

View Full Version : Clan of Froth, Clan of Forest, and Clan of Darkness

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 01:57 PM
The loner smiled as her kits played together, but it was growing light. They had to find a good place to sleep before day came. "Come, little ones." she called. Her kits immediately ran up to her. Smiling, she lead her kits through the fields towards a patch of long grass.

As they settled in the grass, one of the kits, the oldest of the two, jumped up. "Tell us about the clans again." he said.

"Of course," the loner replied. "In the beginning, evil cats roamed in the woods, by the river, and in the burrows. They were called the Clan of Oak, and they liked to kill other cats for fun, leaving their bodies for the crows to eat. One day, three cats from the Clan of Oak decided they didn't want to live such a horrible life with blood staining their paws, so they ran away and formed their own clans. Froth, the kindest soul who was fond of the water, formed the First Clan. Shadow, the most determined and hopeful of the three cats who found safety in pitch black, formed the Second Clan. Forest, speedy and energetic, formed the Third Clan.

"The Clan of Oak found out about the cat's betrayal and killed Forest and Froth. They searched for the leader of the Clan of Darkness, but couldn't find them anywhere since they didn't know it was Shadow. Meanwhile, Shadow visited both clans and convinced them to meet her at her own territory. There, she tried to convince them to fight against the Clan of Oak, but they were uncertain. How would they fight against such cruel allies. Suddenly, the most amazing thing happened...

"Forest and Froth appeared from the sky, with stars in their fur. They told their cats to fight against the Clan of Oak, to fight for their future, and to fight for their home. With that, they faded away. All three clans agreed to fight, and they did. They fought, and many lives were lost, from all four clans, but the Clan of Oak eventually was defeated, and all the bad cats were killed. The dead cats that fought against evil traveled in the sky, up to StarClan, protecting the clans. The end," the loner said, finally concluding her story. Her two kits cheered for the victory of the good cats. "Now, kits, I want you to remember something important. Remember that StarClan is always watching and remember that you should believe in them. If you read this far, tell me your character's favorite piece of prey. That is to make sure you're paying attention. They'll protect even the littlest of kits as long as they fight for what's right. Promise that you will do that? For me?"

"We promise." her kits said in unison.

~~~

Clan of Froth: They live next to a river. Kits are not allowed to go near the river until they learn how to swim. Swimming lessons occur in a small nearby pond, and always with a warrior watching.

Clan of Forest: They live in a forest, surprisingly. The cats that live in the forest are always full of energy, which is useful while hunting birds and mice. Apprentices are always taught fighting techniques first.

Clan of Darkness: They live in a cave and hunt/fight while it's dark. The cats here are very hopeful and determined, willing to do impossible tasks more than the other clans. They are not evil.

Forms:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Have fun Roleplaying! :D

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 02:08 PM
The loner smiled as her kits played together, but it was growing light. They had to find a good place to sleep before day came. "Come, little ones." she called. Her kits immediately ran up to her. Smiling, she lead her kits through the fields towards a patch of long grass.

As they settled in the grass, one of the kits, the oldest of the two, jumped up. "Tell us about the clans again." he said.

"Of course," the loner replied. "In the beginning, evil cats roamed in the woods, by the river, and in the burrows. They were called the Clan of Oak, and they liked to kill other cats for fun, leaving their bodies for the crows to eat. One day, three cats from the Clan of Oak decided they didn't want to live such a horrible life with blood staining their paws, so they ran away and formed their own clans. Froth, the kindest soul who was fond of the water, formed the First Clan. Shadow, the most determined and hopeful of the three cats who found safety in pitch black, formed the Second Clan. Forest, speedy and energetic, formed the Third Clan.

"The Clan of Oak found out about the cat's betrayal and killed Forest and Froth. They searched for the leader of the Clan of Darkness, but couldn't find them anywhere since they didn't know it was Shadow. Meanwhile, Shadow visited both clans and convinced them to meet her at her own territory. There, she tried to convince them to fight against the Clan of Oak, but they were uncertain. How would they fight against such cruel allies. Suddenly, the most amazing thing happened...

"Forest and Froth appeared from the sky, with stars in their fur. They told their cats to fight against the Clan of Oak, to fight for their future, and to fight for their home. With that, they faded away. All three clans agreed to fight, and they did. They fought, and many lives were lost, from all four clans, but the Clan of Oak eventually was defeated, and all the bad cats were killed. The dead cats that fought against evil traveled in the sky, up to StarClan, protecting the clans. The end," the loner said, finally concluding her story. Her two kits cheered for the victory of the good cats. "Now, kits, I want you to remember something important. Remember that StarClan is always watching and remember that you should believe in them. If you read this far, tell me your character's favorite piece of prey. That is to make sure you're paying attention. They'll protect even the littlest of kits as long as they fight for what's right. Promise that you will do that? For me?"

~~~

Clan of Froth: They live next to a river. Kits are not allowed to go near the river until they learn how to swim. Swimming lessons occur in a small nearby pond, and always with a warrior watching.

Clan of Forest: They live in a forest, surprisingly. The cats that live in the forest are always full of energy, which is useful while hunting birds and mice. Apprentices are always taught fighting techniques first.

Clan of Darkness: They live in a cave and hunt/fight while it's dark. The cats here are very hopeful and determined, willing to do impossible tasks more than the other clans. They are not evil.

Forms:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Name Wraith/reaper/Crimson
Gender m for all
Clan froth/forest/darkness
Appearance black cat with amber eyes/black cat with sapphire blue eyes/black cat with emerald green eyes.
Personality tbrped for All
History were born in the forest and taken in as prisoners when their parents died
Other can they be prisoners In each clan?

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Name Wraith/reaper/Crimson
Gender m for all
Clan froth/forest/darkness
Appearance black cat with ruby red eyes/black cat with sapphire blue eyes/black cat with emerald green eyes.
Personality tbrped for All
History were born in the forest and taken in as prisoners when their parents died
Other can they be prisoners In each clan?
(Hmm... red eyes isn't that realistic, but I like your characters otherwise. One question, though: Why are they being taken in as prisoners?)

dino.
January 9th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Name: Amber
Clan: Darkness
Appearance: amber fur with- you know what I'll just show you
Personality: TBRP
History: She was born a territory away from Clan of Darkness and has just stumbledupon their territory
Other: she's 7 moons old and is just wandering the territory right now

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Name: Amber
Appearance: amber fur with- you know what I'll just show you
Personality: TBRP
History: She was born a territory away from Clan of Darkness and has just stumbledupon their territory
Other: she's 7 moons old and is just wandering the territory right now
(Accepted, though you should put "Rogue" in her name instead of "Darkness".

Also, we are in need of clan cats.)

Silhouettes
January 9th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Save me any Med position!

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 02:46 PM
(Hmm... red eyes isn't that realistic, but I like your characters otherwise. One question, though: Why are they being taken in as prisoners?)
They were on their territory and stealing prey) I'll just change the eye color

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 02:48 PM
They were on their territory and stealing prey) I'll just change the eye color
(I doubt any of the clans would take rogues prisoner for taking prey. They'd most likely just chase off the rogues. Usually, they'd take in prisoners from other clans when they're caught on their own territory, and the two clans are in a war)

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Save me any Med position!
(Got it.)

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 02:56 PM
(I doubt any of the clans would take rogues prisoner for taking prey. They'd most likely just chase off the rogues. Usually, they'd take in prisoners from other clans when they're caught on their own territory, and the two clans are in a war)
Well.... I'm not sure. Then...

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Well.... I'm not sure. Then...
(I can help you come up with stuff... hmm...

1. They thought that the patrol that caught them were going to kill them, so they begged/asked/threatened the cats to take them in but not kill them. The clan cats were just like "whatever you say" and took them in.

2. That's all I came up with.

3. If you want, just think of more ideas yourself)

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 03:03 PM
(I can help you come up with stuff... hmm...

1. They thought that the patrol that caught them were going to kill them, so they begged/asked/threatened the cats to take them in but not kill them. The clan cats were just like "whatever you say" and took them in.

2. That's all I came up with.

3. If you want, just think of more ideas yourself)
They attacked the patrol ?

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 03:08 PM
They attacked the patrol ?
(Maybe they just unfortunately all came across cats who thought it was a good idea to keep them prisoner. And they attacked the patrol, too, if you want.)

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 03:09 PM
(Maybe they just unfortunately all came across cats who thought it was a good idea to keep them prisoner. And they attacked the patrol, too, if you want.)
Alright

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 04:16 PM

~~~

Forms:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Name:Robinpaw (Robinwing)//Rushpaw (Rushwind)//Voicepaw (Voicewhisper)
Clan: Froth//Forest//Darkness
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/69/43/e7/6943e7aa514789de8dc3f8c633b57f9c.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/04/5e/b2045ea94a433714a4a6b4caba7ded12.jpg
Personality: TRBD for all
History: was originally rouges but then the sisters found the clans and couldn't agree on Which one to join,so that joined different clans.
Mate/crush: open for all
Other: Robin//squirrel//vole

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Name:Robinpaw (Robinwing)//Rushpaw (Rushwind)//Voicepaw (Voicewhisper)
Clan: Froth//Forest//Darkness
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/69/43/e7/6943e7aa514789de8dc3f8c633b57f9c.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/04/5e/b2045ea94a433714a4a6b4caba7ded12.jpg
Personality: TRBD for all
History: was originally rouges but then the sisters found the clans and couldn't agree on Which one to join,so that joined different clans.
Mate/crush: open for all
Other: Robin//squirrel//vole
(Robin likes to eat robins? Isn't that cannibalism? Just kidding, it was just a really bad joke. Accepted. :D)

Silhouettes
January 9th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Name: Whisperpetal (Or just Whisper)
Appearance: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hWR5zrji7LQ/maxresdefault.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
History: N/A
Other: Can I make a book about this on Qoutev? I'll give you full credit+Makd you an editor if you have it! (Idk what to write so...)

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 04:41 PM
(Robin likes to eat robins? Isn't that cannibalism? Just kidding, it was just a really bad joke. Accepted. :D)
Lol XD )

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Name: Whisperpetal (Or just Whisper)
Appearance: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hWR5zrji7LQ/maxresdefault.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
History: N/A
Other: Can I make a book about this on Qoutev? I'll give you full credit+Makd you an editor if you have it! (Idk what to write so...)
(Depends. If it's going to have the same characters as the actual roleplay, then other people may not allow you, but if you make new characters that aren't pretty much people's roleplay characters with new names, then sure. I can be an editor. Also, accepted.)

Silhouettes
January 9th, 2017, 04:46 PM
(Depends. If it's going to have the same characters as the actual roleplay, then other people may not allow you, but if you make new characters that aren't pretty much people's roleplay characters with new names, then sure. I can be an editor. Also, accepted.)
Ye, I will only write ppl's cats who want to be in it. Also, what is your user so I can add you?)

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Ye, I will only write ppl's cats who want to be in it. Also, what is your user so I can add you?)
Mmmiiinnne please!Also you should know the way my cats act soo yea :3

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Can I be in it?

Silhouettes
January 9th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Shadow Yellowpotatoes Sure!

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 05:06 PM
(I'll allow my cats to be a part of the story, too. Anyway, we still need more clan cats, but, for now, we can try to start Roleplaying, I suppose. Does anyone here want to start?)

Herontail
January 9th, 2017, 05:55 PM
(Honestly, though, we need high ranks. A leaderless clan wouldn't be nice. I call Forest Leader.)