PDA

View Full Version : Cherries den(open to all)

>Pepsi<
January 9th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Cherry is a red ginger cat with a white belly and tail tip her eyes are a pale green and is long haired

savage scar
January 12th, 2017, 12:04 AM
DatDerpz

Magma was padding through the forest, Her bright ginger pelt was heavy and hot but she pulled through. She stopped when she saw a den, A ginger cat hanging around it. She stopped and opened her mouth, tasting the air carefully. She stepped out of the trees and into the light, her yellow eyes shone. "Hello, I'm Magma, you?"

>Pepsi<
January 12th, 2017, 10:10 AM
@DatDerpz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=622)

Magma was padding through the forest, Her bright ginger pelt was heavy and hot but she pulled through. She stopped when she saw a den, A ginger cat hanging around it. She stopped and opened her mouth, tasting the air carefully. She stepped out of the trees and into the light, her yellow eyes shone. "Hello, I'm Magma, you?"
"I-I'm cherry?" she mewed

savage scar
January 12th, 2017, 11:43 PM
"I-I'm cherry?" she mewed

"Hello Cherry." Magma dipped her head in a greeting and looked around "I'm guessing that is your den?" She flicked her fluffy tail towards the den.

>Pepsi<
January 13th, 2017, 12:25 PM
"Hello Cherry." Magma dipped her head in a greeting and looked around "I'm guessing that is your den?" She flicked her fluffy tail towards the den.
"Yes it is," her confidence growing, she had not seen another cat since her mother had tried to kill her.

savage scar
January 14th, 2017, 02:16 AM
"Interesting... Sorry I'm new around here so I don't know much about this area." Magma raised up her left paw and licked it a few times, her pads were sore from running for so long.

>Pepsi<
January 14th, 2017, 03:10 AM
"Interesting... Sorry I'm new around here so I don't know much about this area." Magma raised up her left paw and licked it a few times, her pads were sore from running for so long.
"Do you want a mouse at all?" Cherries tail twitched. She swiftly turned around and got a mouse out of her den, she tossed it over to Magma

savage scar
January 15th, 2017, 02:37 AM
"Do you want a mouse at all?" Cherries tail twitched. She swiftly turned around and got a mouse out of her den, she tossed it over to Magma

"Oh thank you, I do eat mouse." She leant down and bit into the mouse, she was starving after all.

>Pepsi<
January 15th, 2017, 04:39 AM
"Oh thank you, I do eat mouse." She leant down and bit into the mouse, she was starving after all.
She smiled, "If you want anything else there stuff behind that bush," she mewed

savage scar
January 15th, 2017, 04:51 AM
She smiled, "If you want anything else there stuff behind that bush," she mewed

Magma sat down and got comfortable before continuing to eat. "Thanks a lot, I was really hungry." She liked this cat, she could trust her.

>Pepsi<
January 15th, 2017, 04:59 AM
Magma sat down and got comfortable before continuing to eat. "Thanks a lot, I was really hungry." She liked this cat, she could trust her.
Cherry sat down, she sniffed a bird behind a bush, "I didn't hunt this bird, it smells like crowfood, and it smells like a bunch of cats who attacked me here."
she stared at it.

savage scar
January 16th, 2017, 02:25 AM
Cherry sat down, she sniffed a bird behind a bush, "I didn't hunt this bird, it smells like crowfood, and it smells like a bunch of cats who attacked me here."
she stared at it.

"Don't touch it, The cats who hunted it could still be around and if they smell your sent on it, they will probably think you tried to eat it." Magma said between bites of the mouse.

>Pepsi<
January 16th, 2017, 12:12 PM
"Don't touch it, The cats who hunted it could still be around and if they smell your sent on it, they will probably think you tried to eat it." Magma said between bites of the mouse.
Cherry winced at the smell, "The cat who hunted it probably belonged to one of the 'Clan cats'" she mewed, "I think even they would know not to hunt this stuff, it smells lie its been dead for weeks,"

savage scar
January 16th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Cherry winced at the smell, "The cat who hunted it probably belonged to one of the 'Clan cats'" she mewed, "I think even they would know not to hunt this stuff, it smells lie its been dead for weeks,"

"Ugh, Clan cats, they are so annoying." Magma finished eating and buried the scraps so they didn't smell too. She never liked Clan cats, they were too bound to their silly code.

savage scar
January 20th, 2017, 11:34 PM
((BUMP))