PDA

View Full Version : Murkyclan

Wolvesregion
January 8th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Murkyclan is a clan that lives in the swampish area's they are kind but can be stubborn, they mostly hunt fish turtles and birds, its a beautiful land and has many plants and herbs.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Rp example:
Mate/love/crush:

(Leader and deputy spots taken)

FOXXRR
January 8th, 2017, 03:00 PM
(Save me med cat!)

Silhouettes
January 8th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Murkyclan is a clan that lives in the swampish area's they are kind but can be stubborn, they mostly hunt fish turtles and birds, its a beautiful land and has many plants and herbs.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Rp example:
Mate/love/crush:

Save me Med Cat Apprentice plz!

Reverie
January 8th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Both saved.

~Vixen~
January 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Form:
Name: Cursednightmare // Dreampaw
Looks: A black tom with cruel red eyes // A beuatiful she cat with calico markings and ble eyes
Perso: Harsh stonehearted sharptounged hot headed myserious / sweet loving ( like cinderpelt )
Rp example: cursednightmare glared at dreampaw how he resented her he scowled and narrowed his eyes then scampered off
Mate/love/crush:

Silhouettes
January 8th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Name: Rosepaw (Rosestorm)
Looks: http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1a/75/32/1a7532e2744558372330cf39c682e2fa.jpg
Perso: TBR
Rp Ex: We've roleplayed.
Crush: Open if Forbidden love in accepted!

Reverie
January 8th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Form:
Name: Cursednightmare // Dreampaw
Looks: A black tom with cruel red eyes // A beuatiful she cat with calico markings and ble eyes
Perso: Harsh stonehearted sharptounged hot headed myserious / sweet loving ( like cinderpelt )
Rp example: cursednightmare glared at dreampaw how he resented her he scowled and narrowed his eyes then scampered off
Mate/love/crush:
Accepted, but dept is taken. Breezecloud accepted

~Vixen~
January 8th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Accepted, but dept is taken. @Breezecloud (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=458) accepted

i know thats why i put Next in line for deputy like if the leader dies and the depty becomes leader then he would be next also what about dreampaw i put her as med cat app is she accepted... )

Reverie
January 8th, 2017, 03:17 PM
i know thats why i put Next in line for deputy like if the leader dies and the depty becomes leader then he would be next also what about dreampaw i put her as med cat app is she accepted... )

Breezecloud is med app. but otherwise yes.

FOXXRR
January 8th, 2017, 03:17 PM

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Rp example:
Mate/love/crush:

Form:
Name: Tailorpelt
Looks: a very dark grey cat with Grey stripes. Orangish yellow eyes.
Perso: gentle, always hopes for the best, sometimes jokes around.
Rp example: (made this quick) Tailorpelt exited the medicine cat's in hope to find the desired herb, which happens to be the one and only remedy for the deadly cough... green cough. Quickly looking around and pacing, he proceeded to search for the herb, but found nothing of those sort. Sighing, he went back to camp.
Mate/love/crush: NEIN

Silhouettes
January 8th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Form:
Name: Tailorpelt
Looks: a very dark grey cat with Grey stripes. Orangish yellow eyes.
Perso: gentle, always hopes for the best, sometimes jokes around.
Rp example: (made this quick) Tailorpelt exited the medicine cat's in hope to find the desired herb, which happens to be the one and only remedy for the deadly cough... green cough. Quickly looking around and pacing, he proceeded to search for the herb, but found nothing of those sort. Sighing, he went back to camp.
Mate/love/crush: NEIN
From the Mate/Love/Crush, do you know Doucha?!

FOXXRR
January 8th, 2017, 03:22 PM
From the Mate/Love/Crush, do you know Doucha?!
(Doucha?)

Silhouettes
January 8th, 2017, 03:23 PM
(Doucha?)
You just said German, aka Doucha in German)

FOXXRR
January 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
You just said German, aka Doucha in German)
(For some reason my keyboard autocorrects No to NEIN)

Silhouettes
January 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
(For some reason my keyboard autocorrects No to NEIN)
Oh XD)

Shadow
January 8th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Form-
Name: Robinpaw (Robinwing)//Rushpaw (Rushwind)
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/69/43/e7/6943e7aa514789de8dc3f8c633b57f9c.jpg
Personality: TRBD
Rp example: Robinpaw walking into the clan clearing and she sighed,her sister had left on the dawn patrol without her.She she sluggishly dragged her paws to the fresh kill pile she noticed that the food was moving.Did the warriors somehow not kill one? she thought.Interested,she flopped the piece of prey over and yelped.It had a belly full of maggots!"EWWW GROSS!"she half hissed half yowled "How old is this prey pile?!"she yowled in disgust.
Mate/love/crush: open for both

Fallpotato
January 8th, 2017, 05:00 PM

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Rp example:
Mate/love/crush:

Name Crimson (Maplepaw/maple shade/reaper (Flamepaw/flamepelt
Age 10 moons both
Rank prisoner soon to be a apprentice both
Looks black cat with a scar on his cheek and ruby red eyes/ white cat with emerald green eyes and a scar on his muzzle
Personality tbrped
Rp ex Crimson sat in the prison bored. He looked at his brother and then back outside "anyone there?" He called out.
Mate crush forbidden love open for both

Reverie
January 9th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Name Crimson (Maplepaw/maple shade/reaper (Flamepaw/flamepelt
Age 10 moons both
Rank prisoner soon to be a apprentice both
Looks black cat with a scar on his cheek and ruby red eyes/ white cat with emerald green eyes and a scar on his muzzle
Personality tbrped
Rp ex Crimson sat in the prison bored. He looked at his brother and then back outside "anyone there?" He called out.
Mate crush forbidden love open for both

Accepted for both forms, and forbidden love is allowed.

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Accepted for both forms, and forbidden love is allowed.
Is med cat app open?

Reverie
January 9th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Is med cat app open?

No.

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 12:47 PM
No.
Ok thanks

dino.
January 9th, 2017, 12:51 PM

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Rp example:
Mate/love/crush:

Name: Rockpaw
Looks: light grey with lighter flecks on his muzzle
Perso: TBRP
Rp example: Rockpaw stalked through the undergrowth, tracking the mouse quietly. Soon his preyvwas in sight. In one swift movement he pounced and killed the mouse. The grey apprentice sat up with mouse in his jaws.
Mate/love/crush: open

You forgot the gender :)

Reverie
January 9th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Name: Rockpaw
Looks: light grey with lighter flecks on his muzzle
Perso: TBRP
Rp example: Rockpaw stalked through the undergrowth, tracking the mouse quietly. Soon his preyvwas in sight. In one swift movement he pounced and killed the mouse. The grey apprentice sat up with mouse in his jaws.
Mate/love/crush: open

You forgot the gender :)

Accepted!, Canestar can mentor Rockpaw?

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 12:53 PM
When can we start?

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Where did everyone go

dino.
January 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Accepted!, Canestar can mentor Rockpaw?
Yes

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM
No.
Am I accepted?

Spinny
January 9th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Name: Jaypaw
Looks: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-H8cBkHixdds/VLSHZ_u1zGI/AAAAAAAAAkQ/KLZD9t-Kqmg/w2000-h (Basically Jayfeather, but not blind and she has blue eyes!)
Perso: tbrp'ed
Rp example: Jaypaw sniffed the air. Many scents filled her nose: Shrew, mouse, vole... But then the apprentice recognized a scent that she wasn't amused with: Badger! Jaypaw looked around with alarm. She was aware of anything. That badger could jump out any time... Suddenly, she spotted it by a bush. The badger's back was faced towards her. Should I fight it? Jaypaw soon decided to battle the creature. She leaped at the gray and black furry badger and landed on his back. She dug his claws into the fur and scratched his back. The badger spun around and bared his teeth. Jaypaw's eyes grew wide and leaped away. She leaped back and fourth, expecting the badger to attack. And the badger did, so it swung its claw right at the apprentice. it was heavier than a hammer, and Jaypaw didn't get to dodge it. She thumped back and felt blood on her back. She was in pain. The badger walked over to the cat. Jaypaw got up, ignoring the pain, and jumped at her foe, digging her teeth into it's shoulder. The creature bellowed in shock, and swiped his claw a last time at Jaypaw before racing on with fright. Jaypaw sighed, blood dripping off of her fur. She closed her eyes and shook. After a while, she decided to pad back to camp to be treated by the medicine cat. (Most of my posts aren't this long :3)
Mate/love/crush:Rockpaw

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 06:35 PM
All accepted.

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 06:39 PM
(when are we starting?)

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Now) Hawkeye looked around the clearing, the sun was just rising...' I might was well organize a patrol. ' She thought to herself.

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Crimson sat with reaper in the prison. He laid down and sighed

Reaper sat down bored

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Robinpaw was rolling around in the clearing while her sister Rushpaw was cleaning herself

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Robinpaw was rolling around in the clearing while her sister Rushpaw was cleaning herself
The deputy looked at them, and let out a purr she beckoned both apprentices over with her tail.

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
The deputy looked at them, and let out a purr she beckoned both apprentices over with her tail.
Robinpaw rushed to the deputy"Yes ma'am?"she asked

Rushpaw followed and tilted her head

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 07:10 PM
"I don't believe you two have mentors, " she deputy started her voice soft. " how would you two like to do some training with me?" The deputy asked her tail swaying "And maybe hunt a little."

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 07:11 PM
"I don't believe you two have mentors, " she deputy started her voice soft. " how would you two like to do some training with me?" The deputy asked her tail swaying "And maybe hunt a little."
Their eyes lit up "YEA!"they both said at the same time

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Crimson jumped on reaper and pinned him down "it's your fault were in prison!"

Reaper said "no it wasn't!"

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Their eyes lit up "YEA!"they both said at the same time
Hawkeye purred and stood up smoothing out her chest fur she walked towards the camp exit. ( I may take a while to reply, I'm watching the Clemson/ Alabama game ROLLTIDE)

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Hawkeye purred and stood up smoothing out her chest fur she walked towards the camp exit. ( I may take a while to reply, I'm watching the Clemson/ Alabama game ROLLTIDE)
Go Clemson! I'm watching XD)

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Go Clemson! I'm watching XD)
( Alabama!!!!!!!)

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 07:43 PM
( Alabama!!!!!!!)
My uncle is Alabama so ROLL TIDE!!!)

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 07:50 PM
My uncle is Alabama so ROLL TIDE!!!)
(YES!!!) Hawkeye smiled as she led them to the training den. "Whatcha wanna learn first?" Shwe asked ready to show hunting or fighting moves.

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 07:51 PM
(YES!!!) Hawkeye smiled as she led them to the training den. "Whatcha wanna learn first?" Shwe asked ready to show hunting or fighting moves.
"Fighting!"yelled Robinpaw

"Hunting!"yelled Rushpaw

(You can see the difference already..)

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Crimson dug his claws in reapers shoulders. "Mother always loved you more."

Reaper hissed and kicked him off

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Brb in a hour

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 08:09 PM
"Fighting!"yelled Robinpaw

"Hunting!"yelled Rushpaw

(You can see the difference already..)
She purred " How about I tech you some hunting moves and picking moves you could use during fighting?" She asked (YES ALABAMA 7 CLEMSON 0 !!!!)

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 08:17 PM
She purred " How about I tech you some hunting moves and picking moves you could use during fighting?" She asked (YES ALABAMA 7 CLEMSON 0 !!!!)
"Sure!"hey both said in union

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 08:23 PM
"Sure!"hey both said in union
She smiled looking at some moss leaning against a tree. She stretched her claws as far as she could and swiped at it making a large clump come up, but leaving the dirt on the tree. "The more you get use to this the easier it is to strike and enemy." She mewed seriously " you try." She pointed her tail to the moss.

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 08:24 PM
She smiled looking at some moss leaning against a tree. She stretched her claws as far as she could and swiped at it making a large clump come up, but leaving the dirt on the tree. "The more you get use to this the easier it is to strike and enemy." She mewed seriously " you try." She pointed her tail to the moss.
The two She cats did it,Robinpaw,was doing better then Rushpaw

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Crimson hit the wall. He growled.

Reaper hissed and slashed at his throat and then jumped back (someone pls stop is fight XD I'll end up killing both my characters.)

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 08:27 PM

Reaper hissed and slashed at his throat and then jumped back (someone pls stop is fight XD I'll end up killing both my characters.)
But I'm not theeerrree..I'm gonna make a new cat then.)

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 08:28 PM

(tailorpelt to the rescue!)
Tailorpelt thought he heard fighting in the den and sure enough, there they were, fighting each other to death... "HEY!" he yowled

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Form:
Name:Voicepaw (Voicewhisper)
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/04/5e/b2045ea94a433714a4a6b4caba7ded12.jpg
Perso: TRBD
Rp example: I already made a form sooo
Mate/love/crush: open..

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 08:30 PM
(tailorpelt to the rescue!)
Tailorpelt thought he heard fighting in the den and sure enough, there they were, fighting each other to death... "HEY!" he yowled
Crimson looked st him still in the cell. He hissed and slashed at his brothers stomach.

Reaper yowled

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Crimson looked st him still in the cell. He hissed and slashed at his brothers stomach.

Reaper yowled
Tailorpelt growled and went into the cell. "Get off the cat!" He yowled, pushing Crimson off Reaper

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Tailorpelt growled and went into the cell. "Get off the cat!" He yowled, pushing Crimson off Reaper
Crimson hit the wall and he hissed.

Reaper hissed back

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 08:39 PM
The two She cats did it,Robinpaw,was doing better then Rushpaw
"Robinpaw, very good," she praised "Rushpaw stretch your claws till theythey hurt, you'll get used to it." She said her tail sweeping the ground.

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Crimson hit the wall and he hissed.

Reaper hissed back
"Stop hissing at each other for starclan's sake!" Tailorpelt meowed. "At least let me examine you" and with that, he sniffed around Reaper, seeing if there are any injuries he needs to cure.

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 08:43 PM
"Robinpaw, very good," she praised "Rushpaw stretch your claws till theythey hurt, you'll get used to it." She said her tail sweeping the ground.
Is my other character accepted)
Robinpaw nodded

Rushpaw was getting the hang of it.

Wolvesregion
January 9th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Is my other character accepted)
Robinpaw nodded

Rushpaw was getting the hang of it.
(Yes) "Good, Now role those into mossballs. " she rolled her patch into four large mossballs, she leaned against the tree on her hind legs scratching her back. She went to all fours and hooked a mossball to her front claws and held one in her mourth and one tucked under her chin. " let's take this with uz." She ( gtg bye!)

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 08:54 PM
(Yes) "Good, Now role those into mossballs. " she rolled her patch into four large mossballs, she leaned against the tree on her hind legs scratching her back. She went to all fours and hooked a mossball to her front claws and held one in her mourth and one tucked under her chin. " let's take this with uz." She ( gtg bye!)
Bye!)
They both nodded

Voicepaw stepped into the prison den "What are these mousebrains up to?"she asked

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Bye!)
They both nodded

Voicepaw stepped into the prison den "What are these mousebrains up to?"she asked
Tailorpelt turned his head to see the apprentice appear. "Hello there Voicepaw, I need a quick favor, make sure this cat doesn't try to kill either the one I'm examining or me" he meowed, pointing to the hissing cat on the wall.
Yellowpotatoes

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Tailorpelt turned his head to see the apprentice appear. "Hello there Voicepaw, I need a quick favor, make sure this cat doesn't try to kill either the one I'm examining or me" he meowed, pointing to the hissing cat on the wall.
Yellowpotatoes
Voicepaw padded up to the tom against the wall and sat infront of him (oh btw She flirtty) "Someone has been being a bad boy."she said in a aggressive but flirtatious voice

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Voicepaw padded up to the tom against the wall and sat infront of him (oh btw She flirtty) "Someone has been being a bad boy."she said in a aggressive but flirtatious voice
Crimson bared his teeth

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Crimson bared his teeth
She walked him on his muzzle with her paw.

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Crimson bared his teeth
Tailorpelt applied Cobwebs to Reaper's scratches. "I didn't mean you to flirt with him Voicepaw!" He yowled at the apprentice( Shadow )

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 09:12 PM
She walked him on his muzzle with her paw.
Crimson tilted his head

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Crimson tilted his head
A purr came from Voicepaws throat

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 09:19 PM
completely curing Reaper, Tailorpelt went to the two cats. "When I said not to let the cat not kill me nor that cat, I didn't mean to flirt with him" He meowed to Voicepaw, frowning.

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 09:22 PM
A purr came from Voicepaws throat
Crimson sighed and ought no cat will actually like me

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 09:25 PM
completely curing Reaper, Tailorpelt went to the two cats. "When I said not to let the cat not kill me nor that cat, I didn't mean to flirt with him" He meowed to Voicepaw, frowning.
Crimson sighed and ought no cat will actually like me
"I'm not.And he isn't killing you is he?"she snapped back,her temper getting the best of her.She saw that the tom was going to reaspond and she put her tail over his mouth

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2017, 09:28 PM
"I'm not.And he isn't killing you is he?"she snapped back,her temper getting the best of her.She saw that the tom was going to reaspond and she put her tail over his mouth
Tailorpelt frowned even more. He turned away. "Just make sure both are in one piece" He meowed, exiting the den.

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Tailorpelt frowned even more. He turned away. "Just make sure both are in one piece" He meowed, exiting the den.
"Humph."she said before realizing that she was in the prison cell too.The cat closed it on her!She looked at both cats eyeing her for unknown reasons.She shivered and held her ground

Spinny
January 9th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Jaypaw padded out of the apprentice's den. He looked around, and decided to go to the fresh-kill pile. He picked out a mouse and started eating. He didn't have much to do that day, and he didn't know what to do. He continued eating the prey.

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 09:36 PM
"Humph."she said before realizing that she was in the prison cell too.The cat closed it on her!She looked at both cats eyeing her for unknown reasons.She shivered and held her ground
Crimson stayed in the back thinking

Reaper sat down far away from crimson

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Crimson stayed in the back thinking

Reaper sat down far away from crimson
She dared not to make a move

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Crimson ought why does no one actually like me? Oh right... I'm a prisoner well

Reaper licked his paw

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Crimson ought why does no one actually like me? Oh right... I'm a prisoner well

Reaper licked his paw
Voicepaw cleared her throat."Well while I'm in herewhy don't I get to know you?"she asked

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Voicepaw cleared her throat."Well while I'm in herewhy don't I get to know you?"she asked
They both looked at her and said at the same time "who?"

Shadow
January 9th, 2017, 09:48 PM
They both looked at her and said at the same time "who?"
"Both of you."she said

Fallpotato
January 9th, 2017, 09:49 PM
"Both of you."she said
Crimson sighed "I'm Crimson ten moons."

Reaper said "reaper ten moons."

Wolvesregion
January 10th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Bye!)
They both nodded

She watched them carefully " Good, now, let's bring this back to camp." She meowed "Make sure not to get any dirt on them and you walk".

Undercover
January 10th, 2017, 07:58 AM

Name: Sulferpaw
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/41460604/tumblr_mbcp9c8yZ61qargfho1_500_large.jpg
Perso: Gentile | Respectful | Dedicated
Rp example:
Cottonfrost
Cottonfrost peered around from his place in his tree. His dark grey tail flicked back and forth as he observed. Digging a sharp scar into the bark, he peeled back some of the tree's protection. Odd, He thought. Under the bark is slightly damp. It must be from the water it soaks up. After pondering this discovery, he looked below and spotted the she-cat sitting in the snow.
Thinking it would only be a benefit to get a little socializing in, Cottonfrost leaped nimbly from the branch. His paws landed softly in the snow and he breathed deeply, enjoying the crisp smell of winter. Padding toward her, Cottonfrost smoothed his ruffled fur that coated his spine and approached, his face friendly and open.
"Hello. How are you doing?" He meowed, cracking a lopsided smile. The scar on his cheek tingled a little, and a muscle in his jaw jumped. He immidietly tensed. Hs sister always teased him that he was never gifted with the 'prize' of good socializing. Nevertheless, he held his head high as he waited for her response.
Mate/love/crush: All Open

*Mentor?

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Crimson sighed "I'm Crimson ten moons."

Reaper said "reaper ten moons."
She watched them carefully " Good, now, let's bring this back to camp." She meowed "Make sure not to get any dirt on them and you walk".
Robinpaw ran back to camp as her sister followed

Voicepaw nodded.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Robinpaw ran back to camp as her sister followed

Voicepaw nodded.
Crimson meted "so who are you?"

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Crimson meted "so who are you?"
"I'm Voicepaw~" she purred "And I'm 11 moons old." She said

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"I'm Voicepaw~" she purred "And I'm 11 moons old." She said
Crimson nodded. He yawned and laid down.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Crimson nodded. He yawned and laid down.
Voicepaw laying in between the two brothers putting some space in between them.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Reaper paw looked outside.

Crimson groomed himself

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Reaper paw looked outside.

Crimson groomed himself
(Blooop awkward)

Voicepaw stared into space

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 07:53 PM
(Blooop awkward)

Voicepaw stared into space
Lol)
Crimson started to dig out.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Lol)
Crimson started to dig out.
Voicepaw spun around to him "What do you think your doing?!"she spat

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Voicepaw spun around to him "What do you think your doing?!"she spat
Crimson mewed "going out to a cliff to kill myself."

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Crimson mewed "going out to a cliff to kill myself."
Voicepaw looked at him "Sure.And hedgehogs can fly."she said as she swatted him away from the hole and covered it back up,making a huge rock fall infront of it blocking it.She then sat infront of it.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Voicepaw looked at him "Sure.And hedgehogs can fly."she said as she swatted him away from the hole and covered it back up,making a huge rock fall infront of it blocking it.She then sat infront of it.
Crimson turned to his brother "kill me."

Reaper nodded "aight.' He jumped on him and slashed at him

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Crimson turned to his brother "kill me."

Reaper nodded "aight.' He jumped on him and slashed at him
Voicepaw slashed Reaper.And hissed defending Crimson."You flea bag get off of him!"she tore him off.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Voicepaw slashed Reaper.And hissed defending Crimson."You flea bag get off of him!"she tore him off.
Crimson messed "let him kill me."

Reaper jumped of "ay?!"

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 08:08 PM

Reaper jumped of "ay?!"
Tailorpelt frowned as he thought he heard fighting

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Reaper jumped of "ay?!"
Her eyes were filled with rage.She unsheathed her claws and instead of clawing Reaper on the face.She claws Crimson "You mousebrain!"she hissed

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Her eyes were filled with rage.She unsheathed her claws and instead of clawing Reaper on the face.She claws Crimson "You mousebrain!"she hissed
Crimson mewed "what?"

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Tailorpelt frowned as he thought he heard fighting
Btw Jason when you left you closed the door on voicepaw and she had been in the prison with the two toms for a day and a night and another day and a half!)

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Btw Jason when you left you closed the door on voicepaw and she had been in the prison with the two toms for a day and a night and another day and a half!)
(I know! I read everything)

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 08:42 PM
(I know! I read everything)
Crimson mewed "what?"
"Don't kill yourself!"she hissed

(Jason your evil..)

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 08:43 PM
"Don't kill yourself!"she hissed

(Jason your evil..)
Crimson mewed "I don't have a worth."

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Crimson mewed "I don't have a worth."
"You can be worth.You can be a warrior,deputy,leader,Father even!"she said

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"You can be worth.You can be a warrior,deputy,leader,Father even!"she said
Crimson shook his head "I'm stuck here for probably life."

Reaper watched his brother

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Crimson shook his head "I'm stuck here for probably life."

Reaper watched his brother
"So?So am I if someone doesn't get me soon."Shs said

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 09:06 PM
"So?So am I if someone doesn't get me soon."Shs said
Crimson messed "your part of the clan. Their going to get you and leave me and my brother here to die."

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Crimson messed "your part of the clan. Their going to get you and leave me and my brother here to die."
"We bring you food."she argued

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"We bring you food."she argued
Crimson mewed "we're going to age and die knowing we would never of had a good life."

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Crimson mewed "we're going to age and die knowing we would never of had a good life."
"You would be apart of the clan by then."she said

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 09:12 PM
"You would be apart of the clan by then."she said
Crimson mewed "they are not going to take us in. If they do they probably won't even treat us well and will probably let us starve or something.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Crimson mewed "they are not going to take us in. If they do they probably won't even treat us well and will probably let us starve or something.
"You think too negative.I was once a rouge.I was once here.By the time I was 9 moons old they let me in the clan.When I got here I was only 7."she said

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 09:17 PM
"You think too negative.I was once a rouge.I was once here.By the time I was 9 moons old they let me in the clan.When I got here I was only 7."she said
Crimson mewed "I have been here for three moons and the leader has not even talked to ke

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Crimson mewed "I have been here for three moons and the leader has not even talked to ke
"He must be still thinking."she stated flatly

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Crimson hissed "whatever. It's jot like any cat would like me in any way even if I joined." He curled in the corner

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Tailorpelt went in right then. "Say what?" He meowed.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Crimson hissed "whatever. It's jot like any cat would like me in any way even if I joined." He curled in the corner
"Only if you don't try to kill anything except fresh-kill, it will be okay" Tailorpelt meowed

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 09:30 PM
"Only if you don't try to kill anything except fresh-kill, it will be okay" Tailorpelt meowed
Crimson meted "what if I can't help it? If I can't hold my urges."

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Tailorpelt went in right then. "Say what?" He meowed.
Voicepaw growled noticing that The darn med cat left her in here not bortgeribg to let her out

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Voicepaw growled noticing that The darn med cat left her in here not bortgeribg to let her out
"That is something you have to do. You have to fight that urge" turning to Voicepaw, Tailorpelt added, "You've deserved it"

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Crimson sighed and only thought about killing and bloodthirst. He shook his head and started hitting his head against the wall

Reaper yawned

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 09:41 PM
"That is something you have to do. You have to fight that urge" turning to Voicepaw, Tailorpelt added, "You've deserved it"
Crimson sighed and only thought about killing and bloodthirst. He shook his head and started hitting his head against the wall

Reaper yawned
"What did I do?!"she hissed

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 09:44 PM

Reaper yawned
"What did I do?!"she hissed
"I forgot" Tailorpelt meowed, smiling, and turned his attention to the cat who is hitting his head. "It didn't mean to give more work for me" He wailed, "just kidding, just don't injure yourself"

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 09:47 PM
"I forgot" Tailorpelt meowed, smiling, and turned his attention to the cat who is hitting his head. "It didn't mean to give more work for me" He wailed, "just kidding, just don't injure yourself"
Crimson growled and then continued hitting his head against the wall.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 09:48 PM
He she cat growled and pounced up at the prison door hers and then mess cat face to face,well muzzle to muzzle."WHY YOU P-pretty little thing you."she forced a smile looking at the smirking med cat.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 09:49 PM
"Okay, stop" Tailorpelt said, "stop hurting yourself" That cat was getting him worried.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 09:52 PM
He she cat growled and pounced up at the prison door hers and then mess cat face to face,well muzzle to muzzle."WHY YOU P-pretty little thing you."she forced a smile looking at the smirking med cat.
"Hmmm... You look like you want to stay in the cell" Tailorpelt meowed.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 09:52 PM
"Okay, stop" Tailorpelt said, "stop hurting yourself" That cat was getting him worried.
Crimson hissed and continued.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 09:56 PM
"Hmmm... You look like you want to stay in the cell" Tailorpelt meowed.
"Of corse I don't."she said oh I'll have some interesting things to tell the leader here. she hissed in her head

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Crimson hissed and continued.
"Of corse I don't."she said oh I'll have some interesting things to tell the leader here. she hissed in her head
"Stop it, seriously" He meowed to the cat banging his head. Opening the cell, Tailorpelt simply meowed, "Get out"

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 10:01 PM
"Stop it, seriously" He meowed to the cat banging his head. Opening the cell, Tailorpelt simply meowed, "Get out"
Voicepaw got up lifting her head and tail proudly and her tail pourpusly going in the med cats face.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Voicepaw got up lifting her head and tail proudly and her tail pourpusly going in the med cats face.
Tailorpelt rolled his eyes. "Any threats you need to share with me?" He said simply.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Tailorpelt rolled his eyes. "Any threats you need to share with me?" He said simply.
"Only that you may or may not wake up with a tail tomorrow."she said licking her paw and putting it over her ear.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 10:13 PM
"Only that you may or may not wake up with a tail tomorrow."she said licking her paw and putting it over her ear.
"and hedgehog flies" Tailorpelt meowed, "see you tomorrow" and with that, he closed the cage back up, and also made sure Voicepaw was outside not inside the jail.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 10:15 PM
"and hedgehog flies" Tailorpelt meowed, "see you tomorrow" and with that, he closed the cage back up, and also made sure Voicepaw was outside not inside the jail.
Voicepaw smirked,she was starting to like the grumpy med.She sat near the entrance of the prison and slept.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Tailorpelt went back to the medicine cat den. He curled up and slept, knowing that the apprentice will not do anything of the sort.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Crimson banged his head on the wall all night and when it was morning he had a black eye. It was puffy and red. He stretched and then kicked his brother to wake up

Reaper woke up and yawned

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Crimson banged his head on the wall all night and when it was morning he had a black eye. It was puffy and red. He stretched and then kicked his brother to wake up

Reaper woke up and yawned
Tailorpelt went back to the medicine cat den. He curled up and slept, knowing that the apprentice will not do anything of the sort.
Voicepaw threw two plump mice in their prison and snuck into the med den.She was about to give him a herb that would make him sneeze all day because he was alergect to it.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Crimson ate his mous.

Reaper ate his mouse.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Voicepaw threw two plump mice in their prison and snuck into the med den.She was about to give him a herb that would make him sneeze all day because he was alergect to it.
The herb happened to be Coltsfoot.... but he hid it somewhere safe.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 10:48 PM
The herb happened to be Coltsfoot.... but he hid it somewhere safe.
She growled "Where did he put it.."she was sniffing around.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 10:50 PM
She growled "Where did he put it.."she was sniffing around.
Tailorpelt murmured in his sleep, tossing and turning.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Tailorpelt murmured in his sleep, tossing and turning.
She froze.Looking at the med cat."Rock-aby kitty on the tree top.If you lose your balance youuu will drop."she sung quietly and she purred as he stopped moving.She then continued to look for it.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Crimson clawed at the wall.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 10:54 PM
She froze.Looking at the med cat."Rock-aby kitty on the tree top.If you lose your balance youuu will drop."she sung quietly and she purred as he stopped moving.She then continued to look for it.
Tailorpelt continued to murmur in his sleep, something about Coltsfoot being below him. Sure enough, he was on top of a very small cover where he kept the herb, unreachable for the apprentice without waking Tailorpelt up.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Tailorpelt continued to murmur in his sleep, something about Coltsfoot being below him. Sure enough, he was on top of a very small cover where he kept the herb, unreachable for the apprentice without waking Tailorpelt up.
Voicepaw flattened her ears."Now he is just taunting me."she said as she sat there trying to think of a way.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Voicepaw flattened her ears."Now he is just taunting me."she said as she sat there trying to think of a way.
Tailorpelt continued his murmuring. "I know I hid the herb al right, I know I hid the herb al right, I know I hid the herb al right....." and he repeated it over and over again.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Crimson stopped when his claws started bleeding. He drew lines under his eyes with blood to reflect sunlight off so he didn't get hurt by the sun. The blood glistened under his eyes like rubies

Reaper watched him.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Tailorpelt continued his murmuring. "I know I hid the herb al right, I know I hid the herb al right, I know I hid the herb al right....." and he repeated it over and over again.
Voicepaw looked at the cat.She sighed.Was their only one way of doing this?Yep.Only one way.She wasn't gonna do it though.She was not going to act as his mother leading him away from the pile.She stared at him trying to think of another way

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Voicepaw looked at the cat.She sighed.Was their only one way of doing this?Yep.Only one way.She wasn't gonna do it though.She was not going to act as his mother leading him away from the pile.She stared at him trying to think of another way
The murmuring continues..... but he jerked very little with the word Mother.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 11:07 PM
The murmuring continues..... but he jerked very little with the word Mother.
She sighed.She was gonna do it.Dhe shivered but said it "Sweetie?Come over to your mother.Mothers here!Come over to your mama!Good boy!Almost there!"she watched as he scooted towards her.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 11:11 PM
She sighed.She was gonna do it.Dhe shivered but said it "Sweetie?Come over to your mother.Mothers here!Come over to your mama!Good boy!Almost there!"she watched as he scooted towards her.
As Tailorpelt scooted to the position, and woke up. "Motha?" He meowed, blinking his eyes, which went wide as he saw the apprentice. "W-what are you doing here?" he exclaimed.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 11:12 PM
As Tailorpelt scooted to the position, and woke up. "Motha?" He meowed, blinking his eyes, which went wide as he saw the apprentice. "W-what are you doing here?" he exclaimed.
She blinked "I don't know.I came in because you where yowling 'Motha! Mother?Motha!'" She lied but not showing any sign of it

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 11:15 PM
She blinked "I don't know.I came in because you where yowling 'Motha! Mother?Motha!'" She lied but not showing any sign of it
Tailorpelt frowned. "You heard nothing, now go out and do something else besides standing there" he quickly meowed, slightly embarrassed.

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Tailorpelt frowned. "You heard nothing, now go out and do something else besides standing there" he quickly meowed, slightly embarrassed.
She tilted her head "Well geez,that's how I get rewarded for caring."she said in an fake emotion as she padded out of the den,with a peice of yarrow hooked on her claws.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Crimson meted "so reaper... What's up?"

Reaper mewed "Crimson... We live in the same cell..."

Crimson smiled "true. I was just joking."

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Crimson meted "so reaper... What's up?"

Reaper mewed "Crimson... We live in the same cell..."

Crimson smiled "true. I was just joking."
XD )

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 11:21 PM
XD )
I'm just here... Rping with myself... It's so sad XD)

Shadow
January 10th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I'm just here... Rping with myself... It's so sad XD)
Yea XD while I'm waitin on Jason..)

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Boop

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Yea XD while I'm waitin on Jason..)
(Waiting for what?)

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 02:03 PM
(Waiting for what?)
Oh I thought he was going to catch her taking some yarrow...)

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Crimson stared outside.

Reaper stared at a wall

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Oh I thought he was going to catch her taking some yarrow...)
(Yarrow? Why yarrow?)
Tailorpelt thought the apprentice stole something... and found out some of the yarrow leaves were gone. 'Oh no, this can't be good... but why yarrow? Does she need it?' He thought

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 03:54 PM
(Yarrow? Why yarrow?)
Tailorpelt thought the apprentice stole something... and found out some of the yarrow leaves were gone. 'Oh no, this can't be good... but why yarrow? Does she need it?' He thought
MWAHAHAHAH you will see)
Meanwhile Voicepaw went into the forest and two a little hole.Inside there was a small dog.A puppy if you would say,it had swollowed some two leg object and came begging to her."Eat this."she whispered

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 04:02 PM
MWAHAHAHAH you will see)
Meanwhile Voicepaw went into the forest and two a little hole.Inside there was a small dog.A puppy if you would say,it had swollowed some two leg object and came begging to her."Eat this."she whispered
Tailorpelt thought about it more, and the more he thought about it, the worse the situation he imagined. throwing those thoughts aside, he exited the den to check on the prisoners for health check.

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Crimson tapped his brothers muzzle with his paw

Reaper laughed

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Crimson tapped his brothers muzzle with his paw

Reaper laughed
Tailorpelt entered the prison den. "Quick checks, let's get it over with" and with that, he sniffed around Reaper, checking for any reopen injuries.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 04:09 PM
The dog threw up this golden Looking ring thing (a wedding ring with a small diamond)"Whoa.."she said.She left the dog after she washed up the ring thing she carried it back to camp only to realize that the pup had followed her "Uhh.."she said to cats who gave her looks

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Tailorpelt entered the prison den. "Quick checks, let's get it over with" and with that, he sniffed around Reaper, checking for any reopen injuries.
CRimson yawned "isnt it boring to be a medicine cat"

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 04:18 PM
CRimson yawned "isnt it boring to be a medicine cat"
"Yeah... but I had no choice, since I could very easily catch whitecough, or even greencough. I wanted to be a warrior, but even being near a cat who has whitecough infects me very quickly, until that is, that somehow, ironically, the herb I'm allergic to, saves me from that dreadful disease, so the leader decided that I was to strap coltsfoot onto me to prevent the cough, but as you know, it fell off, and I got greencough soon after," Tailorpelt explained, "you are okay, now you" and he pointed at Crimson. "Anyways, knowing that I was likely going to die if I wasn't near Coltsfoot at all times, the medicine cat took me in as an apprentice, slipping the Coltsfoot under my moss even though I argued I'll be okay," he continued, "except for the minor injury on your head, you are fine"

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 04:20 PM
The dog threw up this golden Looking ring thing (a wedding ring with a small diamond)"Whoa.."she said.She left the dog after she washed up the ring thing she carried it back to camp only to realize that the pup had followed her "Uhh.."she said to cats who gave her looks
The puppy started to bark playfully

Voicepaws fur prickled "Oh no.."

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 04:20 PM
"Yeah... but I had no choice, since I could very easily catch whitecough, or even greencough. I wanted to be a warrior, but even being near a cat who has whitecough infects me very quickly, until that is, that somehow, ironically, the herb I'm allergic to, saves me from that dreadful disease, so the leader decided that I was to strap coltsfoot onto me to prevent the cough, but as you know, it fell off, and I got greencough soon after," Tailorpelt explained, "you are okay, now you" and he pointed at Crimson. "Anyways, knowing that I was likely going to die if I wasn't near Coltsfoot at all times, the medicine cat took me in as an apprentice, slipping the Coltsfoot under my moss even though I argued I'll be okay," he continued, "except for the minor injury on your head, you are fine"
Crimson nodded "thank you."

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 04:25 PM
The puppy started to bark playfully

Voicepaws fur prickled "Oh no.."
Crimson nodded "thank you."
Tailorpelt's eyes widened as he heard barks. Running outside without closing the prison door, he exclaimed to the apprentice, "are you crazy?!"

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Tailorpelt's eyes widened as he heard barks. Running outside without closing the prison door, he exclaimed to the apprentice, "are you crazy?!"
"WHAT I FOLLOWED ME!"she hissed the puppy: http://puppytoob.toobnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/corgi.jpg barely as big as a grown cat

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 04:35 PM
"WHAT I FOLLOWED ME!"she hissed the puppy: http://puppytoob.toobnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/05/corgi.jpg barely as big as a grown cat
"Than make it go away! What if it attacks the kits?" He angrily meowed

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 04:38 PM
"Than make it go away! What if it attacks the kits?" He angrily meowed
"It IS i kit!Or a dog kit!"she said the puppy walked up to the med cat.It was only half of the cats body.Thenouppy licked him

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 04:48 PM
"It IS i kit!Or a dog kit!"she said the puppy walked up to the med cat.It was only half of the cats body.Thenouppy licked him
"I don't care if it is a kit or not, i smell twoleg scent all over this cat!" He meowed, pushing the dogkit or whatever it was away from him.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 04:50 PM
"I don't care if it is a kit or not, i smell twoleg scent all over this cat!" He meowed, pushing the dogkit or whatever it was away from him.
She growled as it whimpered and went behind her "Loo when I found it it Was choking to death and as skinny as a carrot."she hissed as she threw the gold rig thing over to him "That's what it was choking on."

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 04:54 PM
She growled as it whimpered and went behind her "Loo when I found it it Was choking to death and as skinny as a carrot."she hissed as she threw the gold rig thing over to him "That's what it was choking on."
"Then it is your job to take care of this thing! Since you stubbornly insisted in keeping it in camp! If a single hair on any kits or queens gets harmed by this animal, you are taking it back to where it was!" And with that, he stomped to his den.

Wolvesregion
January 11th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Hawkeye looked the apprentices with a small muffled purr.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 04:57 PM
"Then it is your job to take care of this thing! Since you stubbornly insisted in keeping it in camp! If a single hair on any kits or queens gets harmed by this animal, you are taking it back to where it was!" And with that, he stomped to his den.
Robinpaw and Rushpaw looked at Voicepaw in shock "What are you doing..?"

Voicepaw hissed at the med.Sometimes he got on her nerves.She looked around for a place for the pup to sleep.Hmmm..she smiled "Stay here."she said to the dog as she padded into the med den "I think he is gonna sleep in here."she said

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 04:59 PM
CRimson tapped reaper

Reaper turned around "what?" he spat

Crimson mewed "im bored."

Reaper hissed "then spin a rock around or something.

Crimson picked up a rock and kept kicking it at the wall

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 05:00 PM
CRimson tapped reaper

Reaper turned around "what?" he spat

Crimson mewed "im bored."

Reaper hissed "then spin a rock around or something.

Crimson picked up a rock and kept kicking it at the wall
The med cat left the prison door open by accident)

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 05:02 PM
The med cat left the prison door open by accident)
oh well)
CRimson ran out and jumped out of camp. He landed rolling and climbed a tree

Reaper followed

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 05:33 PM

Voicepaw hissed at the med.Sometimes he got on her nerves.She looked around for a place for the pup to sleep.Hmmm..she smiled "Stay here."she said to the dog as she padded into the med den "I think he is gonna sleep in here."she said
Bump for NineTailsNetwork (Jason)

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Bump for NineTailsNetwork (Jason)

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 05:42 PM

"Who is going to sleep here?" Tailorpelt meowed, staring at Voicepaw, who just barged in without knocking...... oh wait... there are no doors........... anyways, he looked at the apprentice, wondering why she came back here without any injuries...

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"Who is going to sleep here?" Tailorpelt meowed, staring at Voicepaw, who just barged in without knocking...... oh wait... there are no doors........... anyways, he looked at the apprentice, wondering why she came back here without any injuries...
"You have the biggest den,plus their is a whole other place in your den where the dogkit could sleep."she said "What?"she asked when the med cat was staring at her

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 05:48 PM
"You have the biggest den,plus their is a whole other place in your den where the dogkit could sleep."she said "What?"she asked when the med cat was staring at her
"The big den is because if there is whitecough, I could fit all the cats here, the other room is for the apprentice, who is still asleep, AND I'm not risking my herbs on that thing, so choose somewhere else" Tailorpelt meowed back, frowning.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 05:51 PM
"The big den is because if there is whitecough, I could fit all the cats here, the other room is for the apprentice, who is still asleep, AND I'm not risking my herbs on that thing, so choose somewhere else" Tailorpelt meowed back, frowning.
She looked at him."then I'm giving up my den.Where am I to sleep?"she asked as the dog went into the apprentice den and sat in her nest

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 05:54 PM
She looked at him."then I'm giving up my den.Where am I to sleep?"she asked as the dog went into the apprentice den and sat in her nest
"Maybe the prison is the best place to be" he joked, and gave the apprentice soft moss. "There, now put that next to the dog and problem solved."

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"Maybe the prison is the best place to be" he joked, and gave the apprentice soft moss. "There, now put that next to the dog and problem solved."
Voicepaw purred in amusement as she took the moss from him and put it next to the dog.Her dreams where filled of the med cat for son unknown reason

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Tailorpelt was sitting there when a sudden thought hit him. "Wait! Did I close the prison door?" He sat up and bolted to the prison den.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Tailorpelt was sitting there when a sudden thought hit him. "Wait! Did I close the prison door?" He sat up and bolted to the prison den.
Yup they escaped)

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Crimson sat in the tree "finally out of that prison:

Reaper nodded.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Voicepaw woke up the next morning.The dog was still asleep so she got up.Strangly her paws where leading her to the led den.She shook her head as she went to the prey pile and saw that the prey was all gone.A trail lead to the dog."Uh oh."she quickly cleaned up the trail and went out hunting.By the time everyone woke up she was exusted.She went into the med den"Is there any herb to make you have energy?"she asked

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Voicepaw woke up the next morning.The dog was still asleep so she got up.Strangly her paws where leading her to the led den.She shook her head as she went to the prey pile and saw that the prey was all gone.A trail lead to the dog."Uh oh."she quickly cleaned up the trail and went out hunting.By the time everyone woke up she was exusted.She went into the med den"Is there any herb to make you have energy?"she asked
"What for?" Tailorpelt meowed, blinking away the sleepiness from his eyes

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 09:11 PM
"What for?" Tailorpelt meowed, blinking away the sleepiness from his eyes
"Just to restore it."she said yawning sitting down in his den getting ready to curl up there.

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 09:14 PM
"Just to restore it."she said yawning sitting down in his den getting ready to curl up there.
"The best herb for that, would be sleep" He meowed, smiling.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 09:20 PM
"The best herb for that, would be sleep" He meowed, smiling.
"Ok..then I'll just sleep here.."she dosed off to sleep near the entrance of the den

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 09:25 PM
"Ok..then I'll just sleep here.."she dosed off to sleep near the entrance of the den
Tailorpelt shrugged and went to work.

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Tailorpelt shrugged and went to work.
(Bloop wanna skip to when she wakes up?)

FOXXRR
January 11th, 2017, 09:30 PM
(Bloop wanna skip to when she wakes up?)
(tomorrow, my hands are tired)

Shadow
January 11th, 2017, 09:33 PM
(tomorrow, my hands are tired)
Lol ok XD )

Wolvesregion
January 12th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Hawkeye sat in camp waiting for patrol to come. ' I wonder where those apprentices ran off to...' She said to herself, starting to doze off.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Gah sorry since like no one is interacting with Robinpaw or Rushpaw I keep on forgetting about them!!)

Robinpaw walked into camp with two mice in her mouth and dropped one off in the prey pile with she ate the other

Rushpaw came with four voles,she was always the one better at hunting.While she dropped three in the pile and ate one.

Voicepaw woke up in the med den "Uhh..Taliorpelt did you give me sleeping herbs?!"she asked getting up

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Crimson dropped off the tree and looked around "reaper where did you go?"

Reaper jumped out from a bush "im here."

Crimson nodded and snuck into the camp and stole a few pieces of prey and snuck out. He dropped them "there." He ate his share

Reaper ate his share

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Gah sorry since like no one is interacting with Robinpaw or Rushpaw I keep on forgetting about them!!)

Robinpaw walked into camp with two mice in her mouth and dropped one off in the prey pile with she ate the other

Rushpaw came with four voles,she was always the one better at hunting.While she dropped three in the pile and ate one.

Voicepaw woke up in the med den "Uhh..Taliorpelt did you give me sleeping herbs?!"she asked getting up
"Nope, you just fell asleep..." he meowed, his work all done.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 07:16 PM
"Nope, you just fell asleep..." he meowed, his work all done.
She looked at him "Are you sure..?"she asked

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 08:13 PM
She looked at him "Are you sure..?"she asked
"There is no way I would just fall asleep here."she said getting up

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM
"There is no way I would just fall asleep here."she said getting up
"That is exactly what you did" Tailorpelt meowed, frowning.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM
"That is exactly what you did" Tailorpelt meowed, frowning.
She looked at him and flicked her tail."Anyway..Do you need help with anything?"she asked

FOXXRR
January 12th, 2017, 08:25 PM
She looked at him and flicked her tail."Anyway..Do you need help with anything?"she asked
"Nope, just take care of that thing" Tailorpelt meowed back, and went to his area to rest.

Shadow
January 12th, 2017, 09:05 PM
"Nope, just take care of that thing" Tailorpelt meowed back, and went to his area to rest.
She rolled her eyes as she went to the dog.It suddenly grew!It was huge.The pup-er-well-dog ran to her giving her a kiss."You have to leave.."she said to it.The dog whined.But it was true,it was huge.As it left it gave her eyes that said 'I will never forget you.' And left.Voicepaw stood there looking where it last was

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Canestar turfed through the camp, his eyes full.

Undercover
January 30th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Shadow, is this private? If not, I have Sulferpaw waiting to be accepted on page 9.

Shadow
January 30th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Shadow, is this private? If not, I have Sulferpaw waiting to be accepted on page 9.
I didn't make this...)

Undercover
January 30th, 2017, 07:36 PM
I didn't make this...)
Good point. NineTailsNetwork (Jason) is this private?

Shadow
January 30th, 2017, 07:39 PM
@The Bloddy Kitty made this Undercover ..

FOXXRR
January 30th, 2017, 08:11 PM
I didn't make this either. Please refer to the very first post, and sign up from there. This RP is not private.

Undercover
January 31st, 2017, 08:00 AM
Okay, sorry guys. Nine, your idea definitely makes sense. :)
The Bloody Kitty would you be able to accept my charrrie named Sulferpaw on page 9?

Fallpotato
January 31st, 2017, 08:07 AM
Reaper was still in the tree

Crimson complained "what do we do"

Wolvesregion
January 31st, 2017, 04:08 PM
Okay, sorry guys. Nine, your idea definitely makes sense. :)
The Bloody Kitty would you be able to accept my charrrie named Sulferpaw on page 9?accepted)

Undercover
January 31st, 2017, 05:23 PM
Name: Moalion
Appearance: Small | Orange and White | Tabby | Dull Green Eyes | Born with no hearing
Personality: Caring | Hopeful | Logical | TBRP
RP Example: Sandorrow's dark gaze scanned the clearing, unyielding, unemotional. His stature was of dark intelligence, his calculating scan catching everything. The ginger tom shifted to a standing position, his hard-muscled body arcing in a luxurious stretch. Shaking out his paws, the tom searched for something to do.
I wonder if anyone will wish to go hunting. After all, it was nearly sun-up. The fiery orb was just peeking over the edge of the fields, and Sandsorrow watched it curiously.
I wonder how it got their. Questions like this often came to him when he was alone...so often. But he enjoyed it. Lonlyness seemed to press upon his so often that's he began to lose the feeling of closeness. Being by himself began to take less of a toll on his sanity, which many would question at times. They had a right to, but it still caused him to become more guarded and firm with his beliefs, thoughts, words, and actions.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
(You will have a hard time reading his words and thoughts if you are using the winter theme.)

Reverie
January 31st, 2017, 05:24 PM
Name: Moalion
Appearance: Small | Orange and White | Tabby | Dull Green Eyes
Personality: Caring | Hopeful | Logical | TBRP
RP Example: Sandorrow's dark gaze scanned the clearing, unyielding, unemotional. His stature was of dark intelligence, his calculating scan catching everything. The ginger tom shifted to a standing position, his hard-muscled body arcing in a luxurious stretch. Shaking out his paws, the tom searched for something to do.
I wonder if anyone will wish to go hunting. After all, it was nearly sun-up. The fiery orb was just peeking over the edge of the fields, and Sandsorrow watched it curiously.
I wonder how it got their. Questions like this often came to him when he was alone...so often. But he enjoyed it. Lonlyness seemed to press upon his so often that's he began to lose the feeling of closeness. Being by himself began to take less of a toll on his sanity, which many would question at times. They had a right to, but it still caused him to become more guarded and firm with his beliefs, thoughts, words, and actions.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
(You will have a hard time reading his words and thoughts if you are using the winter theme.)

Accepted c;

Undercover
January 31st, 2017, 05:31 PM
Moalion sat at the edge of the clearing, her eyes downcast on the paw she was grooming. With a final lick, the she cat blinked, satisfied with her work. With a small flex of her shoulders, she look a scan around the camp with her dull green eyes. Her gaze fell on Canestar. She threw him a short, calculating glance before padding tver to the tomcat.
"You look like you've been doing some thinking." Moalion meowed to the leader, a small hint of curiosity tugging at her words. She wouldn't prod, but always the she-cat seemed to be at a thirst for knowledge.
"I hope I dinna interrupt."
xxJaggededgexx

She Walks
She Talks
She Thinks

Reverie
February 1st, 2017, 03:31 PM
Undercover

Canestar snapped out of his thinking, confused but very intrigued. "Oh, hi." He meowed, approvingly.

Undercover
February 1st, 2017, 07:12 PM
Undercover

Canestar snapped out of his thinking, confused but very intrigued. "Oh, hi." He meowed, approvingly.

Her thoughtful gaze rested on his for another second. She watched his mouth move, forming words she couldn't hear. He looked disoriented, as though he didn't know she was their. Though she wasn't able to hear in life, she was able to in sleep. She dreamed of hearing things, so she learned to speak in the waking world.
"What were you thinking, if I may ask?" Her polite tone betrayed no curiosity, just pure calmness. Smoothness dripped from the she-cat's words; not persuasive and charming, just tentive. Was it rude of her to ask the leader of the clan if Shen could know what he was thinking? Ugh, I hope not.
xxJaggededgexx
She Walks
She Talks
She Thinks