PDA

View Full Version : Sister Location Rp!!!!

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 07:51 PM
I HAVE NO REGRETS also if anyone wants me to tell them about the real ending I'll be happy to.

Here's the actual characters: Baby Ballora Funtime Foxy(mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) FunTime Freddy/Puppet Bonnie Ennard Bidybab

You can also be an Oc but they gotta be Funtime and yu can be a child to here's the forum Name:/Gender:/Looks:/Age:/Animatronic or Human:/Role:/Other/Questions: :headrub:

Zan Partizanne
October 7th, 2016, 07:59 PM
And here's mine
Name:FunTime Arctic the Arctic Fox/Dawn
Looks:White colored but all the original blue parts on her are now Pink including the ribbon on the back of her neck and her eyes are Purple and she has pink cheeks(plus her stomach is shaped like a heart)/Brown hair with unusual pink eyes she wears a rainbow Ty-Dye shirt with shorts and a heart locket/
Animatronic or Human:Animatronic/Human
Role:Animatronic/Human(she's like 9 but kinda like one of the nightguards XD)
Other/Questions: :rainbowllama:

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 11:00 PM
(Wait, I need to get something clear. I always thought Sister Location was Sinister location.. yeah..)

Zan Partizanne
October 8th, 2016, 11:49 PM
( XD omg wut :headrub: )

Zan Partizanne
October 9th, 2016, 08:51 PM
(so do u wanna join also OMGGGGG I DISCOVERED SOMETHING BAD ABOUT BABY)

aleka!
October 9th, 2016, 08:58 PM
(What did you discover?)

jaymoon
October 9th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Name:/babyGender:um female/Looks:/whatever baby looks likeAge:/umm way aige is baby likeAnimatronic or Human:/animatronicRole:/babyOther/Questions: nope

aleka!
October 9th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Name: Funtime Freddy
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=funtime+freddy&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=505&site=webhp&tbm=isch&imgil=neP2os8bJ0yCFM%253A%253BOLIgKaT8i8s2rM%253Bh ttp%25253A%25252F%25252Flord-kaine.deviantart.com%25252Fart%25252FFuntime-Freddy-Kinda-615453796&source=iu&pf=m&fir=neP2os8bJ0yCFM%253A%252COLIgKaT8i8s2rM%252C_&usg=__CSbA4Ibn3tP-bf6zojh5ekqASxw%3D&ved=0ahUKEwjygrr9k8_PAhUGQyYKHaAYC3UQyjcINQ&ei=U_j6V7KNOIaGmQGgsayoBw#imgrc=neP2os8bJ0yCFM%3A
Animatronic or Human: Anamontronic
Role:Anamontronic
Other:I'm going to make a Funtime Springtrap because why not AND NOOOOOOOO JAYMOON TOOK BABY, WHICH IS MY FAVORITE ;-;
Questions: This has nothing to do with the RP, but isn't Baby like Charlie, the daughter of Henry, and the sister to the murdered Sammy? (And also the killer of Dave ;-;)

DragonChaos
October 9th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Name:Meera
Looks: https://66.media.tumblr.com/f6b02595605982e5a4b84479eaff93b5/tumblr_o69ltqdzhz1tmciy3o1_1280.png
Animatronic or Human: Human
Role:Nightguard
Other/Questions: Meera Mentor Dawn?

Midnight Rain
October 9th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Name: funtime chica
Looks: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7oK_RoetH2Y/maxresdefault.jpg
Animatronic or Human: Anamatronic
Role: ... ^^^
Other/Questions: YOU CAN HAVE OC!!! It's fun time!

aleka!
October 9th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Oh my god ;-; I want to be Baby so bad right now D:

Zan Partizanne
October 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM
All accepted accept there's no puppet Chica only puppet Bonnie

Zan Partizanne
October 9th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Plus there's a secret ending to the mini game in Sister Location where you lure in Williams Daughter with Ice cream then baby has this thing that looks like a claw that grabs her and stuffs the girl inside of her the scream in the BACKROUND while it happens is terrifying so basically the Animatronics weren't meant to entertain kids they're actually meant to lure them in and kill them (also I will rp as Williams daughter let's say Baby hasn't killed her yet I need a name for her

Midnight Rain
October 9th, 2016, 10:17 PM
All accepted accept there's no puppet Chica only puppet Bonnie

Sorry! I meant fun time chica or whatever is non the picture

jaymoon
October 9th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Baby is mine

Zan Partizanne
October 9th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Wait what? Funtime Chica who's that?

Midnight Rain
October 9th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Wait what? Funtime Chica who's that?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7oK_RoetH2Y/maxresdefault.jpg

RedFeather
October 10th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Name: Funtime Sunny (Sunny the Fox)

Looks: White and orange (everything that's originaly pink is now orange except her cheeck which are yellow), light blue eyes, Dark blue bowtie

Animatronic or Human: Animatronic

Role: (i don't really know :3)

Other: Sunny has been locked up in a storage room for 3 years, after 3 years she is finally able to escape, she is a little shy at first but can be verry fun, she likes to talk to other animatronics

aleka!
October 10th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Um..Funtime Chica isn't a real thing... and for William's daughter, how about Belle?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 10th, 2016, 12:08 PM
can i be Enard?

aleka!
October 10th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Save me Ballora please

Midnight Rain
October 10th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Name: funtime chica
Looks: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7oK_RoetH2Y/maxresdefault.jpg
Animatronic or Human: Anamatronic
Role: ... ^^^
Other/Questions: YOU CAN HAVE OC!!! It's fun time!

UPDATED

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Ok Aleka u can have Ballora
Also*sigh* I guess we can accept FuntTime Chica

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Name: Funtime Sunny (Sunny the Fox)

Looks: White and orange (everything that's originaly pink is now orange except her cheeck which are yellow), light blue eyes, Dark blue bowtie

Animatronic or Human: Animatronic

Role: (i don't really know :3)

Other: Sunny has been locked up in a storage room for 3 years, after 3 years she is finally able to escape, she is a little shy at first but can be verry fun, she likes to talk to other animatronics

Accepted

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 09:15 AM
can i be Enard?

Yes

aleka!
October 11th, 2016, 11:07 AM
(Uh.. shouldn't Ennard come later in the RP, after all it does consist of all their endo-skeletons..)

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Um..Funtime Chica isn't a real thing... and for William's daughter, how about Belle?
I like it also we can Start)Funtime Arctic sat on the floor on her stage hating the fact how kids confused her for Funtime Foxy/ Funtime Foxy looked in the window at her stage into the Nightguards office./ "Daddy you never let me play with her but all the other kids can why not me?"said Belle./Dawn walked into the Pizzaria she was dared to stay here after dark so here she was.( Lol Introducing a nine year old NightGuard)

aleka!
October 11th, 2016, 04:10 PM
(Can I be William? OwO) Funtime Freddy threw a glance at Funtime Arctic. He was mumbling along to a song, his hand holding Puppet Bonnie waving around.

:blue:
October 11th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Name: Reddia "Red" Calvio // Tealnia "Tea" Calvio

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c5/b8/39/c5b839e3d6f4bdad08ab3383a99cf7e4.jpg
Red has the long hair, and Tea the long

Animatronic or Human: Human // Human

Role: Child // Child

Other/Questions: They're both yanderes in a way, they act cute, but kill when no ones looking

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Name: Reddia "Red" Calvio // Tealnia "Tea" Calvio

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c5/b8/39/c5b839e3d6f4bdad08ab3383a99cf7e4.jpg
Red has the long hair, and Tea the long

Animatronic or Human: Human // Human

Role: Child // Child

Other/Questions: They're both yanderes in a way, they act cute, but kill when no ones looking
Accepted (*reading this reminds you of an old rp* your filled with Persevearence*)

October 11th, 2016, 04:35 PM
(( XD ))

Tea glanced at her twin, her hair wavering as the two walked down the street, their school hiding blood-stained white shirts, they both had identical cute grins on their face, Red's long hair swaying back and forth as she glanced at the building, she had never been inside, was It a pizzeria? Like what they had heard? Like the other location? Her yellow eyes were still smiling as she pulled her sister towards the building, the knives inside their pockets bumping against each other, Tea sighing, "This is for children" she muttered, glaring at her twin, who simply shrugged, smiling still

aleka!
October 11th, 2016, 05:11 PM
(I still can't believe that I thought that Sister Location was Sinister Location CX)

October 11th, 2016, 06:56 PM
(( Hey, that happens ))

"Well the police are gonna be looking around" Tea sighed, looking at Red, "They don't suspect a thing" Red smirked, taking the door and starting to open it, Tea pushing her hand in her pocket, feeling the sharp blade of the knife happily

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 07:10 PM
(Can I be William? OwO) Funtime Freddy threw a glance at Funtime Arctic. He was mumbling along to a song, his hand holding Puppet Bonnie waving around.
Yee(yes)

October 11th, 2016, 07:16 PM
(( Hey, that happens ))

"Well the police are gonna be looking around" Tea sighed, looking at Red, "They don't suspect a thing" Red smirked, taking the door and starting to open it, Tea pushing her hand in her pocket, feeling the sharp blade of the knife happily

(( Boop ))

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Funtime Foxy looked away from the glass immediately scrambleing to get to her stage/Funtime Arctic didn't know what to do so she flipped on the floor pretending to be deactivated 'Please don't Zap me 'thought Funtime Arctic/Dawn turned to see the people "Hello!"said the nine year old waving.

October 11th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Both young teens looked at Dawn, Red's eyes flickering for a moment, before she smiled, putting on her cute mask, her sister next to her putting hers on as well, ignoring the knife pressed against her skirt in the pocket of the uniform, and tugging their shirt's down to hide any signs of blood, Tea rocking on her heels calmly, no matter how much she still wanting to stab something

Zan Partizanne
October 11th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Dawn only turned shrugging before skipping down the hall /Funtime Foxy stood Quiet waiting for the people to move on./Funtime Arctic was still laying on the floor.

aleka!
October 11th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Funtime Freddy was staring awkwardly at
Arctic, his gaze flicking back toward Funtime Foxy.

William sighed. "Because, you never know what will happen Belle."

October 12th, 2016, 03:44 AM
"Wait-Where are you going?" Both twins blinked, running after Dawn, their yellow eyes wide with surprise, and Tea didn't see one of the blood-stained knives fall out of her pocket, her uniform's skirt swaying as the two made their way after Dawn, confused, and scared at the same time

aleka!
October 12th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Funtime Freddy blinked slowly as he watched the four children pass the she of the crowd.

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 01:16 PM
"Down this way"said Dawn still skipping she stopped outside of Funtime Foxys place.

aleka!
October 12th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Funtime Freddy's gaze followed Dawn as she walked past.

October 12th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Red shivered, trying not to look scared, she looked at Funtime Foxy's...cove? She didn't know what to call it, her hair wavering, Wouldn't this be nice, getting arrested in a pizzeria her face blank, she looked at Tea, who kept her face blank as well

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Funtime Foxy looked at the people "Well hello there"she said trying to act normal.

October 12th, 2016, 07:28 PM
The twins nodded, Red trying to hide her deep red shirt, biting her lip calmly, while Tea remained blank, nodding her head and waving, she was much better at this than Red, and they didn't really say anything about it, but they both knew that Tea was better, as she could get herself out of almost any situation calmly

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:31 PM
"How is everyone doing today?"said Funtime Foxy waiting for One child to be left behind so she could kill them like she was programmed to do.(it's really gross how they kill people like they murder kids then put them in some kind da storage tank inside them (you see it in the blueprints in the extra page thing u get))

October 12th, 2016, 07:36 PM
"Fine" The thirteen-year olds said in unison, convincing smiles on their faces, though their eyes seemed hollow, Red feeling around for her knife and feeling the sharp blade with a smirk, Tea next to her, her skirt wavering back and forth as she glanced at Red for a split second, her true nature showing on her face for a minute, before she went back to the mask she put on every day

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:42 PM
"That's great"said Funtime Foxy"Have you seen the others?"she said sensing she would be unlucky today.

aleka!
October 12th, 2016, 07:44 PM
(I know how Funtime Freddy would kill them, he would slap them to death with the Bonnie Puppet XD)

October 12th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"We've only seen a child" Red said, shrugging, "She looked around...9 or something" Tea added, her hair wavering back and forth as she looked at her twin, who simply shrugged, a weak smile on her face

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 07:48 PM
"You should go meet the rest they're awesome"she said.

aleka!
October 12th, 2016, 07:59 PM
(Can I be Ballora? I'm too lazy to post the form..)

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 08:02 PM
(yeah I think I already saved it for you)

aleka!
October 12th, 2016, 08:11 PM
(Oh yeah XD) Ballora was spinning in tight circles,her arms raised toward her head. She was preforming, which she kind of enjoyed apart from when she would do something wrong and get shocked.

Zan Partizanne
October 12th, 2016, 08:42 PM
(so ballora how does it feel to have your eyes closed all the time XD)

October 13th, 2016, 04:50 AM
"You should go meet the rest they're awesome"she said.

The two shrugged, nodding, and then they started to walk away from the animatronic, dispite Red seeing Tea trying to contain herself, shaking once and gritting her teeth once her face was out of sight of the animatronic, rubbing the back of her neck, which still had some blood on it from what had happened during the day

DragonChaos
October 13th, 2016, 05:09 AM
(what did I miss???)

October 13th, 2016, 05:21 AM
(( Nothing really tbh ))

aleka!
October 13th, 2016, 07:27 AM
(so ballora how does it feel to have your eyes closed all the time XD)
Terrible XD)

aleka!
October 13th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Bump~)

Zan Partizanne
October 13th, 2016, 02:01 PM
( XD I love fnaf memes)

Zan Partizanne
October 13th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Funtime Arctic sat up "ok they're gone"she said "Wow I need to be more prepared for that by the way is it almost twelve?"

aleka!
October 13th, 2016, 04:22 PM
(Just lay on the floor and act natural XD) Funtime Freddy nodded in a simple yes.

October 13th, 2016, 04:24 PM
The two twins glanced at each other, their eyes blank as they just nodded, before walking in the direction of the bathroom, Red starting to take off her coat, a few streaks of blood being revealed, as Tea sung happily, trying to take any glances away from them, her red-streaked hair swaying back and forth

Zan Partizanne
October 13th, 2016, 04:24 PM
(they'll never find me XD)Dawn skipped through the halls taking notice of it being almost twelve'The rumors can't be true right'she thought.

October 13th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Tea opened the door to the bathroom, letting her twin in, who sighed, Tea locking the bathroom door behind them, leaning against a wall as Red started to get as much blood as she could off the top, her eyes sighing, "No Regrets?" Red asked plainly, smirking, and Tea nodded, "None" she rubbed her head looking around the bathroom, her room quiet, except for water flowing from the sink

Zan Partizanne
October 28th, 2016, 09:40 AM
(wut we lost a bunch of our posts)