Why did you do this to me?
It hurts
I’m alone with this misery
I’m trapped here forever
Are you happy now?
You drove me to my INSANITY
Someone help me..."

---
So Condormist is an old generation cat of Riverclan who was a troublemaker and murderer of many innocents. He was the type to be more clever than a fox, manipulating the weak and finish them off. Just like a Condor, he stalks the weak until they’ve fallen and peck at their emotions, letting them feel trapped under wings. Feel helpless. Giving them a good taste of madness that can plague anyone’s mind. The dark nebelung feline always felt like an outsider since his parents were both a disgrace, had a forbidden love that breaks the warrior code and suffered for it since the day he was born. [For more of his background, I’m already creating a story for this.] In the clutches of his half-brother, Eggpelt, he was quickly killed during the battle. After moons and moons of plotting, killing countless, betraying whoever comes close; the evil tom never had a chance to fulfill his revenge and now lurks in the Dark Forest. This time, Condormist will be trapped in his own cage. Now that he’s no longer near any familiar faces and shrouded in darkness, he will have to face his own fears...
But maybe not alone?

This will be a sad love story ;c

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4f/91/53/4f91538cbaa4c1c4fc393c5be6848f6e.jpg

|
Condormist will still feel salty has ever and will take on a male apprentice in Windclan. Before that happens, he’s going to have an apprentice already. But [apprentice 1] will quickly die from harsh training with the dead tom. The DF cat wants someone who has potiental but doesn’t realize that yet, so it’ll be easier to mold him into his own weapon. He will stalk over a puny apprentice- which will be [lover 1], watching over his miserable life with the same background like him. Trying to connect, [lover 1] will start having vivid dreams about Condormist, accidently seeing some flashes of his past. Then after, they will meet and interact. [lover 1] falls for his lies, training him and becomes more clingy to Condormist, visiting the tom everytime when it’s not even training time. [Lover 1] will see him like a father than the one back at his clan -if he has one-, which the df warrior wants. When he’s not with [lover 1], he will go to camp and actually make a ‘friend’. [Friend 1] will pretty much be his sidekick for anything and everything like a koo-koo cat.
Annoying that he/she is, and no matter how much he bullies [friend 1] they will be useful to him and eventually, he’ll see them has actually friends. [will need friend 2 & 3] And in camp he will have [three enemies], who doesn’t like his cocky ways and believes he’s a danger to them all since Condormist doesn’t mind killing anything in his path. Has he trains [lover 1] daily, he gradually turns more mature, morphing that fatherly love into actual love for Condor. The windclan cat will see right through him, not wanting any part of his downfall. Instead of running towards Condormist for help, [lover 1] will be the one who starts to guide him into the right path. Regardless being a df cat, he will pull out all the emotions, all the fun things he should’ve done when alive. Condor will start to love him as well and start to feel depressed whenever he returns back to the real world. That’s when [lover 2] will come in, who lives in DF and lures him in by the she-cat. But she will trick him at the end [pm me for that, I'm not sure how yet] and he’ll turn back his nasty ways. There will be arguments with him and [lover 1] until Condor will say something seriously cold that will make [lover 1] to not return for a while. Condor will then make [friend 3] attack [lover 2] , will or nearly killing her for just a petty revenge. [friend 1] will actually speak out, calling out on his rage and wants to help but Condor will put it down. They will have a small fight, though no cat will be harmed and [friend 1] will run away. [ three enemies] keeps a close eye on him, plotting on how to kill the large df cat before the EE happens and when they do strike; [friend 2 & 3] will run off like cowards. Before the death blow [friend 1] comes to fight them off but dies in front of Condor’s eyes. And when he starts to spiral into sadness again, [lover 1] appears and fights off all the enemies. Though, it will be too late. [lover 1] will then fall into despair and regrets; saying a few words to him before the df tom fades away. Lastly, [lover 1] will be warped in his own depression, feeling lost again. [lover 1] will take in a mate- [mate 1], neutral feelings and one of the kits will look similar to Condormist. [lover 1] then names him after his lover, being an overprotective father over just this one kit.
----

Roles

[must be male]

[must be female]

[must be a group/posse]

I think that's all.., ye.

Forms:

Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other(?):

[im coo, with a link to your site too]