History:

Other:

Name: Distanthorizion

Description (Pic please): below

Personality: TBRP'd

Strengths: Leading, defense, healing/herbs

Weaknesses: None.

History: Unknown

Other: She can be deputy or med, I don't mind. I'm good for either, but if chosen as med, can she have a mate?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 7th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Name: Distanthorizion

Description (Pic please): below

Personality: TBRP'd

Strengths: Leading, defense, healing/herbs

Weaknesses: None.

History: Unknown

Other: She can be deputy or med, I don't mind. I'm good for either, but if chosen as med, can she have a mate?
Accepted and she can be Deputy.Also,I don't believe Distanthorizon is an allowed name.

Reverie
January 7th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Accepted and she can be Deputy.Also,I don't believe Distanthorizon is an allowed name.

Okay, and why is that so?

Socks
January 7th, 2017, 08:44 PM
This is the joining page of Pineclan........ :T

Form

Name: Sparrowkit(Sparrowpaw/Sparrowheart)

Description (Pic please): Boop (http://www.ariionkathleenbrindley.com/americanshorthair.jpg), but this (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWil3rPSSM1kQA0bBc8NvCGmuekyTIs Sd9GFR8zcpSesD5PgrJRA:wlpapers.com/images/cat-green-eyes-hd-1.jpg) is the eye color.

Personality: She's pretty well behaved, and always listens to what she is told. She loves to keep a clean pelt and help care for the younger kits, fetching them food, playing with them, helping their mothers give them a wash. She looks up to the warriors, hoping to be big and strong like them someday, and she mostly looks up to the leader though she's sure she'll never get to that. As well as becoming a warrior she wants to be able to take care of cats as well, protect for them and make sure they are fed and healthy.

Strengths: Sparrowkit has a wonderful memory, she easily remembers the names of all kits, apprentices, warriors, and elders as well as remembering details of the stories told to her. She is pretty good at leaping though she isn't the best, shes better and leaping a distance then a height.

Weaknesses: She has slightly big paws which she trips over a lot, and isn't very fast a running. She also gets a weird feeling of guilt when hurting another cat, she can't explain it but it makes a weird feeling rise in her throat.

History: Sparrowkit was brought into the clan as a young kit, one of the warriors had found her and said she was in a bush wailing. Some believe there may be more to her back story but she was far too young to remember anything. She never really had a proper foster mother, more of being cared for by all the queens, getting milk from any queen willing until she was old enough to eat solid food. All the queens care for her as they would a friends kit but none look at her like their own kit.

Other:

Shadow
January 7th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Form:

Name: Robinpaw (Robinwing)
Description: (Pic please):
Personality: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg
Strengths: jumping high,fighting,catching prey,smart talking,out smarting and more that I will come up with later
Weaknesses: SPIDERS,love,family,running for long periods of time,more that I will come up with later
History: mother and father where rouges and she had a sister.She died before they made it to the clan and her parents where afraid of losing her too so they gave her to a clan at 6 moons old.
Other: no.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 8th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Form

Name: Sparrowkit(Sparrowpaw/Sparrowheart)

Description (Pic please): Boop (http://www.ariionkathleenbrindley.com/americanshorthair.jpg), but this (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWil3rPSSM1kQA0bBc8NvCGmuekyTIs Sd9GFR8zcpSesD5PgrJRA:wlpapers.com/images/cat-green-eyes-hd-1.jpg) is the eye color.

Personality: She's pretty well behaved, and always listens to what she is told. She loves to keep a clean pelt and help care for the younger kits, fetching them food, playing with them, helping their mothers give them a wash. She looks up to the warriors, hoping to be big and strong like them someday, and she mostly looks up to the leader though she's sure she'll never get to that. As well as becoming a warrior she wants to be able to take care of cats as well, protect for them and make sure they are fed and healthy.

Strengths: Sparrowkit has a wonderful memory, she easily remembers the names of all kits, apprentices, warriors, and elders as well as remembering details of the stories told to her. She is pretty good at leaping though she isn't the best, shes better and leaping a distance then a height.

Weaknesses: She has slightly big paws which she trips over a lot, and isn't very fast a running. She also gets a weird feeling of guilt when hurting another cat, she can't explain it but it makes a weird feeling rise in her throat.

History: Sparrowkit was brought into the clan as a young kit, one of the warriors had found her and said she was in a bush wailing. Some believe there may be more to her back story but she was far too young to remember anything. She never really had a proper foster mother, more of being cared for by all the queens, getting milk from any queen willing until she was old enough to eat solid food. All the queens care for her as they would a friends kit but none look at her like their own kit.

Other:
Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 8th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Form:

Name: Robinpaw (Robinwing)
Description: (Pic please):
Personality: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/73/d2/3f73d29b6251bd010258d070e327c3b0.jpg
Strengths: jumping high,fighting,catching prey,smart talking,out smarting and more that I will come up with later
Weaknesses: SPIDERS,love,family,running for long periods of time,more that I will come up with later
History: mother and father where rouges and she had a sister.She died before they made it to the clan and her parents where afraid of losing her too so they gave her to a clan at 6 moons old.
Other: no.
Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 8th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Okay, and why is that so?
I don't believe Distant is an allowed prefix and that Horizon is most likely a not allowed suffix.I would like you to please change it.

lyra
January 8th, 2017, 08:19 AM
This is the joining page of Pineclan........ :T

Form

Name:

Description (Pic please):

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

History:

Other:

Name: Leafrunner // Starlingcry

Age: 25 moons // 14 moons (yes warriors can be that age if you were wondering X3)

Description: Leafrunner (www.catsofaustralia.com/images/Ragdoll-Cat-000%20.jpg) // Starlingcry (pre05.deviantart.net/d0d2/th/pre/f/2009/205/e/4/free_cat_png_by_absurdwordpreferred.png)

Personality: She's very calm, and quite god under pressure. Few things make her get all panicky, and she will always asses a situation before leaping into action or choosing what to do, as she likes to figure out the best way to do something. But she doesn't soften truths or hide details, and a lot of times her words are quite blunt and to the point, as she's that no nonsense sort of cat. Her bluntness can hurt another cat's feelings, but Cougarstride tenhds not to notice. She almost never loses her temper, though finds kits quite bothersome and rather annoying. She likes hunting, and is often seen hunting in the territory, usually alone though. // Starlingcry is that friendly, outgoing type who's not afraid to stand up for himself. He's very bouncy, but kind. Most of the time, he's acting like a kit, play fighting with them. It's hard to see him as a warrior, as he isn't all that mature for his age, and has yet to give up playing games with kits. But he does know that there's a time to be serious, and he does have a very serious and mature side to his kit-like personality, though few ever see this side of him. He hates to see a cat down in the dumps, and likes to make cats laugh with his goofy antics whenever they look like they need a good laugh. He cares deeply for every cat in his Clan, and isn't one to judge. This goofy furball is quite fun to be around, and has many friends, though some may scorn him for acting so kit-like and not like a warrior, but he cares little when they do.

Strengths: Hunting, Teamwork // Fighting, Making others happy, Playing around.

Weaknesses: Not being able to be with the other warriors // Not being able to cheer up a cat, When the kits don't want to play, Getting scolded for goofing off.

History: Will be known later on in the rp // Starlingcry was very happy as a kit, and rarely got in trouble. Though as time passed, his personality didn't, which meant he got in a lot of trouble as an apprentice and still sometimes as a warrior. His mother died giving birth to him and his siblings (anyone can be his two other siblings if you want) and his father didn't like that. So his father left the clan, leaving Starlingcry and his siblings under the watch of a queen. But he doesn't remember the queens name anymore since she died a few moons ago right before he became a warrior.

Other: nurp

Reverie
January 8th, 2017, 01:48 PM
I don't believe Distant is an allowed prefix and that Horizon is most likely a not allowed suffix.I would like you to please change it.

Fine, Starlingnettle.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 8th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Fine, Starlingnettle.
(Thank you for changing.)